Cascadia - Page 9

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia

Default Re: Cascadia

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Just a note to uhhhhh, MM and Marion: the number of attacks is limited to two moves per Pokémon. Do your best!

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: Your battle with the vicious Seviper begins. Sangre’s Confusion Ray hits two Seviper, causing them to smack each other’s tails with Poison Fang, making an uroboros-like image. Zen Headbutt and Aislyn’s Extrasensory manage to tear the two apart, flinging them on opposites sides of the room. Still confused, one of them leaps with speed right at Connor’s leg, biting hard into it! This could be very bad…

Meanwhile, Pomona shoots off Attract at the Seviper, which turns out to be…a wasted move, the Seviper show no sign of affection toward Pomona! They’re all female. Pomona moves on to Plan B, String Shot, which manages to tie the mouths of two Seviper, effectively rendering their Poison Fang useless. One of them jumps right at Pomona regardless, earning herself a full serving of Sludge. This causes little damage. Myrtle’s Psychich on the other hand causes plenty of damage, throwing the same Seviper into a pile of trash. Sakura jumps out from the pile – in utter panic, hurriedly diving into the next pile.

Before Connor was struck by a Seviper, he managed to command his team into action. Foster Mimics Myrtle’s Psychic successfully, throwing another Seviper against a wall. Gaspard Works Up all his might, launching off Swift, which does hit all Seviper – but causes Sakura to squeal in further panic, nearly hit by the attack as well. There’s still a very angry and confused Seviper with her teeth deep in Connor’s leg though…

What will you do?
    "GAH!" Gaspard and Foster turned around, shocked to see Connor scream in pain as a Seviper had managed to bite down on his leg. "Co-nnor!" "Aipopom!" both of them scream in unison as they watch their trainer in pain from the Poison Fang, with the Seviper's poison most likely going in his bloodstream now. With Gaspard looking worried right now, he immediately tried to approach Connor and try to get the Seviper off him, but Foster interrupts. "Wait, Gas-pard. Let's leave him to Ma-ri-on," the Shuppet said to him. Naturally, Gaspard complained about what Foster said. "I don't like this ei-ther, but we still five o-ther Se-vi-pers to wo-rry about. We don't rea-lly want to have them poi-son Keith and Ma-ri-on as well," Foster calmly said to him even though deep inside he was seething with rage against the Sevipers. It took a while, but Gaspard reluctantly agrees with Foster.

Meanwhile, Connor himself was too bothered by the Seviper on him to give out orders, leaving Gaspard and Foster to act on their own. Gaspard was already thinking of a rather Nasty Plot to get back at the Sevipers as he waited for Marion to recall Sakura before he could unleash another Swift attack "All of you are go-ing to pay dear-ly for that," Foster spat out as he Psyched himself Up with Gaspard and unleashed a Psychic attack against one of the Seviper.

Ion Island

Storm Lake

Fireray: You and your Cyndaquil walk on toward the lake. Once you’re done contemplating how on Earth water conducts electricity, you heard loud screaming behind you. As you turn to look, you get trampled by something big, yellow and black.

“BUZZ! GET BACK HERE OR I’LL RA- oh. Hi there, lol. You didn’t see my Electabuzz, did ya? Buzz is the name, his I mean, lol. Mine’s Troll.”

You blink a few times while processing this information. This young man doesn’t use “laugh out loud” – he simply says “lol”. What you can process better is the fact that he’s got bright red hair and an annoying smile plastered on his face.

What will you do?
    "Are you alright Cyndaquil?" Fireray quickly asked after the that shock.
    Cyndaquil wanted to answer but then someone shouted: “BUZZ! GET BACK HERE OR I’LL RA- oh. Hi there, lol. You didn’t see my Electabuzz, did ya? Buzz is the name, his I mean, lol. Mine’s Troll.”
    Frightened again, blinking a couple of times while processing that information.
    'Ok he has very weird hair and at the same time a very weird name. All young people these days say lol but that name Troll is definitely connected with lol. Wait those things are from the internet! There are trollers and many people there say lol. Better be nice for now.' Fireray thought
    "Hello Troll my name is Firaray and this here is Cyndaquil. Sorry but your Electrabuzz scared us so we didn't see were he went, sorry. Do you live here?"Fireray asked Troll as Cyndaquil was carefully looking at the stranger.

Stats
    Sorry Kaisap.
    Last edited by Fireray; 15th September 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Venom Island

Bane Forest

blazeVA: Stuck in the gas and Hades providing no assistance, your situation seems hopeless. Suddenly you have a flash of realization: gas expands in heat but decreases in volume when faced with cold. Heat expansion is basic physics, luckily enough. Wherever you remember this bit of information from doesn’t matter – you’ve got a lifeline. Maybe another member of your team could cool down this situation?

What will you do?
    'God dammit, Hades is not going to give me any help at all. He probably wants me to die so that he can make his point.' Blaze knew that at any second, the poison gas was going to knock him out cold. But, with no one to help him and no way out, everything seemed hopeless. Everything seemed hopeless...but, suddenly, Blaze had a flash of inspiration. 'Wait a minute. Let's go back to AP Chem. When gases get cold, their volume decreases. If I can chill the cloud, then, I can get out of its radius of affect.

Blaze grabbed a Pokeball from his belt, knowing just who to count on for this. He threw the Pokeball out of the poison gas cloud, and it hit the ground, opening um in a bright flash of light to reveal Lemon Drop, Blaze's Buneary. "Blaze? Blaze, where are you?" "Le-Lemon Drop. *cough cough* I need you to use your Ice Beam into the gas cloud. This will cool it down and it will shrink in size, allowing me to get out. Please, my life depends on it." " OH NO! I'm coming Blaze!!!" Lemon Drop said as she formed a blue sphere of icy energy, cold as seawater. "I am going to save your life!!!"

UPNetwork

tau

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: A loud Growl leaves Nook, getting Caterpie’s attention – but the little one isn’t about to give up just yet. It swings back in a large arch, and then jumps on the other end of the swinging motion, leaping gloriously into the air. Too bad you didn’t bring a camera for this.

“I have never seen that kind of behavior.” You jump a bit at Tetsuya’s sudden appearance right next to. Apparently he got his partner out of the string, but now he was busy scribbling a memo on a notepad. “Is it evolutionary or is this specific individual smarter than average? Hmm…”

Nook and you aren’t exactly in a place to be thinking about Tetsuya’s theories right now, Nook already running right at Caterpie. He jumped, meeting Caterpie mid-air, Tackling the little bug down on the ground. Despite the injuries, Caterpie still gets back up…struggling while at it, but getting up nonetheless. It glares at Nook right before Tackling him right back, sending the Zigzagoon some feet backwards.

What will you do?
    Quinn jumps, having completely forgotten Tetsuya was there. He ignores the man for the moment, however, having- in his mind- more important things to worry about than discussing bug evolutionary theories with a lab assistant. He frowns, watching the Caterpie closely, noticing it's almost unusual dedication to defending itself rather than giving up and running away. This guy was tough, and Quinn definitely wanted him on the team.

"Nook... remember the bar?" Nook stared down the Caterpie, but nodded once, sternly. "Science, little guy. Gravity. Get 'im." Nook snickered to himself, sizing up the area around them. Quinn's order, as he understood it (and with luck, the Caterpie -wouldn't-) was this: a running jump, so that he was over the Caterpie- then tackling at a steep angle downwards, slamming the bug into the earth.
    Last edited by tau; 15th September 2012 at 10:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Visit kaisap112's Youtube Channel

Gonna have updates for uhhhhh&Co. (I'll call you Shuppet Adventure Club from now on) a little later, OkikuMew's update will be up tomorrow (let's play for some time till Monday so you'll have your Poochyena back, okay?) and Fireray...I am going to give you a chance to revise your post to make it readable. I mean in a purely grammatical sense. Periods, commas, question marks, sentence structure. I want to provide good updates, but reading a post that reminds me of lazy typing on Facebook doesn't exactly motivate me to do so.

Venom Island

Bane Forest

blazeVA: Lemon Drop’s Ice Beam succeeds in shrinking the gas away from you – getting to fresher air would be a good idea now! Once you’re back to breathing normally and Lemon Drop smacks the Ice Beam at a dead tree, you recall the Trubbish. Maybe you could figure out a way to track them? They'd been picking up trash for some reason, so you could play detective for a while. Maybe dispatch a Pokémon to help you search? Or you could just give up on them instead…

What will you do?

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: Your Torchic is still under Encore, repeating Feather Dance twice. Daisy and Grace don’t seem worried about this though. “Grace, use Double Slap twice and then Metronome again!” Grace slaps Torchic around – but while at it, breaks the effect of Encore. Torchic doesn’t seem willing to forgive Grace for such a stunt, wings ablaze with the effect of Cross Fire. Luckily enough, he’s not burned by the use of it, while Grace is seriously damaged. She goes for Metronome…which turns into Will-O-Wisp. Since Torchic is a Fire-type, absolutely nothing happens besides a little flame-show. Grace is still ahead with more health than Torchic, but this battle is not over yet…

What will you do?

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Nook is going to use the power of science to smack Caterpie in its place. While Caterpie seemed to be hardly covering its confusion regarding terms like “bar” and “gravity”, Nook starts running as fast as he can before leaping right up. Still mid-air, Nook changes angle, going down at Caterpie like a furry meteor. Caterpie realizes what’s coming and tries to run for it – but Nook’s Tackle manages to hit it, although not with direct, full force. The little bug gets smacked into a bush, with barely a third of its health left.

What will you do?

The Red Forest

Takeo: Just as Spinarak is almost attacked by Ariados, Grace runs to the rescue with Ember that burns at Ariados. Spinarak manages to get out of the glue-like string; clearly surprised at the back-up it was getting, but by no means ungrateful for it. While Grace smacks Ariados with Tail Whip, lowering its defenses, Spinarak attempts to hit Ariados with Poison Sting. Ariados is not happy about the intrusion, hitting Grace with Fury Swipes. Grace seems hurt, but manages to dish out Flame Charge, injuring Ariados and sending it backwards. The Vulpix seems very motivated, dashing into a stand-by position faster than before. Ariados is not a weak opponent though: it has about 6/8 of health left.

What will you do?
    Last edited by kaisap112; 16th September 2012 at 05:36 PM.

tau

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Nook is going to use the power of science to smack Caterpie in its place. While Caterpie seemed to be hardly covering its confusion regarding terms like “bar” and “gravity”, Nook starts running as fast as he can before leaping right up. Still mid-air, Nook changes angle, going down at Caterpie like a furry meteor. Caterpie realizes what’s coming and tries to run for it – but Nook’s Tackle manages to hit it, although not with direct, full force. The little bug gets smacked into a bush, with barely a third of its health left.

What will you do?
    Quinn smirks in spite of himself at Nooks successful attack, stepping forward. "Alright buddy, got him on the ropes. Give him a chance to get clear of the bush but stay alert, we don't need you getting trapped in another String Shot! Try to draw him out with another growl, then hit him with another tackle as hard as you can!" He looks over his shoulder at Tetsuya, tilting his head towards the battle. "You gonna want this one for research, or do you mind if I take a shot at catching him?"

Warrior at heart

The Red Forest

Takeo: Just as Spinarak is almost attacked by Ariados, Grace runs to the rescue with Ember that burns at Ariados. Spinarak manages to get out of the glue-like string; clearly surprised at the back-up it was getting, but by no means ungrateful for it. While Grace smacks Ariados with Tail Whip, lowering its defenses, Spinarak attempts to hit Ariados with Poison Sting. Ariados is not happy about the intrusion, hitting Grace with Fury Swipes. Grace seems hurt, but manages to dish out Flame Charge, injuring Ariados and sending it backwards. The Vulpix seems very motivated, dashing into a stand-by position faster than before. Ariados is not a weak opponent though: it has about 6/8 of health left.

What will you do?

Ariados inched closer and closer to the trapped Spinarak, evil in its eyes, ready to kill,
    When out of no where, Grace arrived with Ember, shooting bolts of fire at it,
    With the sudden surprise of back up, Spinarak quickly untangled itself of the glue-like string,

Grace jumped into the air, smacking Ariados in the face with Tail Whip, lowering its defense,
    Spinarak wasn't without appreciation, as it readied it self to hit Ariados, striking it with a Poison Sting attack,
    sending a barrage of purple pin like projectile at it,

Ariados was not too pleased about the sudden intrusion, hitting Grace with Fury Swipes.
    Grace seemed hurt, but that didn't stop her, she managed to dish out a Flame Charge, coating her body in an orb of red and yellow flames, then slamming into her opponent,
    injuring Ariados and sending it backward.
    "That's the way to do it!," yelled Hallow,
    Grace was pumped as she dashed into a stand-by position, awaiting her next orders,

"Alright, formation 'Trapped Prey'!,"
    "Grace!, slam it to the ground with Flame Charge, follow up with Incinerate trapping him in a ring of fire , and finish using Dig to attack from below!,"

[Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 3rd November 2012 at 04:52 AM.

Blog Entries

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Tetsuya’s head snaps up from his notes. “Oh, um…I believe that one is, eh, ‘free game’, but we could use its help to find the nest, so catching it might not be a bad idea.”

Nook Growls at the bush, the weakened Caterpie crawling out of it. It attempts String Shot again, but Nook is fast enough to dodge it by half-an-inch as it runs into a Tackle – hitting Caterpie head on. Despite having only a minor scrap of health left, Caterpie attempts Tackle, smacking into Nook.

What will you do?

tau

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Tetsuya’s head snaps up from his notes. “Oh, um…I believe that one is, eh, ‘free game’, but we could use its help to find the nest, so catching it might not be a bad idea.”

Nook Growls at the bush, the weakened Caterpie crawling out of it. It attempts String Shot again, but Nook is fast enough to dodge it by half-an-inch as it runs into a Tackle – hitting Caterpie head on. Despite having only a minor scrap of health left, Caterpie attempts Tackle, smacking into Nook.

What will you do?
    Quinn nods at Tetsuya's recommendation, shifting his full attention once more on the battle. He planted his feet firmly, his grip tightening still further on the Pokeball in his hand. "Nook, you okay? Hit it with one more tackle, twice is you have to, and try to make it count!" He stepped slowly to the side, to get a better angle on the action.

If Nook's next attack hit, and if the Caterpie was knocked out, Quinn would draw a slow breath and draw his arm back. "Down... and... B" he muttered to himself, not sure where the phrase came from or what it meant, as he launched the Pokeball towards the Caterpie, his whole body shifting forward with the energy behind the throw.

Blog Entries

Remaining updates coming when I get out of bed. x.x

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Nook speeds up to another Tackle, smacking into the weak Caterpie, leaving the little thing knocked out on the ground. Quinn throws a Pokéball with some muttered words: the Ball takes in the little bug, falling on the ground, shaking once, twice…

Congratulations! You’ve caught a male Lv. 1 Caterpie!
    Nook gains one level.

Tetsuya and Cylin applaud as soon as the Ball stops moving. “Hey, great work! Now, if you don’t mind…” Tetsuya pulls out a Revive from his bag “we could try making friends with him and getting a hint on the Caterpie nest. Of course, it’s the trainer’s call.”

What will you do?

tau

Remaining updates coming when I get out of bed. x.x

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Nook speeds up to another Tackle, smacking into the weak Caterpie, leaving the little thing knocked out on the ground. Quinn throws a Pokéball with some muttered words: the Ball takes in the little bug, falling on the ground, shaking once, twice…

Congratulations! You’ve caught a male Lv. 1 Caterpie!
    Nook gains one level.

Tetsuya and Cylin applaud as soon as the Ball stops moving. “Hey, great work! Now, if you don’t mind…” Tetsuya pulls out a Revive from his bag “we could try making friends with him and getting a hint on the Caterpie nest. Of course, it’s the trainer’s call.”

What will you do?
    Quinn punched the air, laughing. "Aha! Yes! Great job Nook, that was beautiful!" He walked to the now occupied Pokeball, kneeling to pick it up, bouncing it in his hand. He reached out with his free hand, petting Nooks head as the little Zigzagoon proudly posed in victory.

Quinn turned back to the researcher, nodding, releasing the Caterpie from the ball; picking it up out of the grass and carrying it to Tetsuya for the Revive to be used. "Sure thing. I came this far, can't abandon you now!"

Nook nodded his agreement, sitting in the grass beside his trainer as the new team member was tended to.

Edit: Nook is in Daycare, so for the purposes of RP, he's resting in his Pokeball. I will use other team members for the duration of this adventure.
    Last edited by tau; 16th September 2012 at 07:24 PM.

Glacier Island

Icicle Caverns

Celebii151: As you get information on Snorunt through the Pokédex, the Snorunt with a Dawn Stone stops moving near a pile of snow. He looks around him for a bit before diving into the snow…but the sound doesn’t stop there, there’s a sound much like a little child sliding down a playground slide. As you and Boing wonder what you’ve just seen, a second Snorunt walks on the scene, this one also carrying a Dawn Stone! He jumps into the pile of snow, followed by the sliding noise, just like the first Snorunt. Now, unless Snorunt usually hold Dawn Stone Conventions, this is definitely strange.

What will you do?
    Cele and Boing watched the Snorunt holding the Dawn Stone, from the cover of a big rock. Fortunately, the Snorunt doesn't seem to hear Boing bouncing at all, focusing on a pile of snow. He approaches the pile of snow cautiously, looking around, apparently to see if he's being watched. Thinking that no one is there, he jumps into the pile of snow, and disappears. Cele and Boing then hear a sound, which is similiar to a toddler on a slide in the playground. The sound gets quieter and quieter, as if going further away until it fades into silence. Cele and Boing are alarmed and nearly jump out to check out what just happened to the Snorunt. They stop when they see another Snorunt enter, which is also carrying a Dawn Stone. It followed suit with the other Snorunt, diving into the snow pile, followed by the same familiar sound.

At that point, Cele is flabbergasted. "Boing, you saw that, didn't you?! Those Snorunt dove into the snow and vanished, just like that!" Boing remained calm and collected though, and even though he was surprised, he tried to come up with a logical explanation for it. "Cele, have you seen any of those movies where there is a portal to another world, or entrance to a secret place hidden? I think that is what has happened here. If that is the case, we're sure to find something wonderful in that pile of snow. I think there's a slide." Boing said. "Boing, you're a genius! Let's go check it out! But we should be careful, don't want to attract attention from any other Snorunt that may be around, thinking we're in their territory." Cele and Boing ran/skated/slipped/bounced over to the snow, not heeding their own advice because of the sheer thought of thinking what could be behind or in the snow.

Blog Entries

Just a note to the Shuppet Club: I'll be addressing Sevipers by number from now on to avoid confusion. uhhhhh is battling Sevipers #1 and #2, #3 and #4 belong to MM and ME is dealing with #5 and #6 (who is biting Connor right now). Now, bakc to the adventures!

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: Pomona ran right into battle against Seviper, picking the nearest one and ramming into her with Take Down, wrapping the snake in a Leaf Storm right after it. Despite the recoil her aim was impeccable, the leaves slicing at Seviper #3 from all 360 degrees – unfortunately this drops Pomona’s Special Attack, but you’ve done damage. The first Seviper is on the last quarter of her health, hissing angrily at you. Myrtle’s Flash makes the other Seviper (#4) hide in the trash from the light, but neither Seviper is protected enough from the Psychic that hits hard enough to drive Seviper #3 into unconsciousness. One more to go…

Connor starts to hit a delirious state. His Pokémon are brave though, attacking the remaining Seviper. Gaspard’s Nasty Plot makes his Special Attack jump at the same times as Foster’s due to the effect of Psych Up, the latter hitting Seviper #1 and #2 with Psychic. The Seviper’s painful hissing seems to satisfy Foster immensely, but once they drop to the ground they bear their fangs, both leaping in for a Night Slash that smacks Foster hard – with a critical hit, no less! Foster’s in trouble now!

Aislyn is quick to act on distressed Marion’s orders, staring intently at Seviper #6 in order to use Hypnosis on it…but the Seviper has her eyes tightly closed, not affected by Hypnosis in the least. Not letting this bring her down, Aislyn starts to Dig her way to Seviper #5. Sangre latches his fangs into Seviper #6, creating an odd image of Connor being bitten by a Seviper being bitten by a Crobat. After some pulling Seviper #6 gets off Connor – the wounds the fangs were just in are deep, bleeding and will most likely leave scars if Connor gets out of this alive. The Crobat is now busy smacking the hell out of Seviper #6 with Air Cutter, but despite the attacks aimed at her Seviper #6 seems to be…enjoying herself?

With all the fighting going on, Marion tries to get Sakura in her Pokéball before something even worse happens. The laser shoots from the Ball at various piles…until suddenly, it hits the target, sucking Sakura right into safety. As Gaspard sees this, he eagerly releases Swift at Sevipers #1 and #2, the flying stars hitting their intended targets but still not quite knocking them out.

What will you do?

Bane Forest

blazeVA: See here.

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: See here.

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Once Tetsuya’s used Revive on Caterpie, the little thing wakes up and glares at you. He’s not too trusting of you yet, but that might be understandable. Nook approaches and tries to make friends. After all, you’d all be spending time together from now! Caterpie answers the approaching with String Shot and turning his back on Nook with his nose high up in the air. Some befriending might be in order…

Tetsuya cocks his head to the side with a sad look on his face. “Well, making friends always takes some time…but if it’ll help, we could go get some Vermilion flowers. Caterpies seem to enjoy those immensely. There’s a flower shop next to the Pokémon Center, we could take a look there.” He sighs. “Guess we’ll be walking some more, huh Cylin?” The Mudkip sighs just as tiredly.

What will you do?

The Red Forest

Takeo: Grace rams into Ariados with Flame Charge, slamming the spider back just as Spinarak uses another Poison Sting and hits it in the face. Ariados attacks Grace with Spider Web, which takes the burn of Grace’s Incinerate – right before Ariados lifts Grace into the air with Psychic! You can only watch helplessly as your partner is lifted into the air, completely incapable of Digging into the ground now. With an evil aura coming off the Pokémon, Ariados throws Grace back, making her smack right into you on the way. As the Vulpix flies through the air, Ariados traps Spinarak in Spider Web, leaving the smaller spider squealing for help. Just ramming at Ariados blindly doesn’t seem to be giving much result…on the contrary, now Grace has had even more health taken off her on top of lowered Special Defense.

What will you do?

Ruin Island

Amor Temple

OkikuMew: Elena nods. “That sounds like a solid plan. I’ve got two Pokémon of my own, so in case something goes wrong we can tag battle them. But for today, we’ll get you some ice for the injuries and hit the bunk for the night. How about it?” Elena supports you as you move to the area of the Center with bedrooms in it.

-The next morning…-

You and your team wake up nice and early, not to mention well-rested, to face the challenge of the day: taking care of Abra and its gang. Elena’s already waiting for you outside with one of her Pokémon. “Morning! Did you sleep well? Come on, meet my friend Bingo.” By her feet is a Houndour who barks happily at the sight of you. “I figured we couldn’t be too careful, so Bingo’s going to give backup in case the other Poochyena attack yours.” You and Elena start approaching the temple, but instead of the front door, you go through the bushes in the back looking for Poochyena. After an hour of intense searching, your Poochyena notices a smaller one of his kind – but without red eyes of possession the ones you saw earlier had. This could be a good sign.

What will you do?

Glacier Island

Icicle Caverns

Celebii151: You and Boing move over to the pile of snow, curiosity getting the better of you. Pushing aside some of the snow, you uncover a hole in the wall! There seems to be an ice slide. The two of you can’t contain yourselves for too long, getting on the slide and going down…fast. So fast, in fact, that’s it scaring Boing, the little thing overwhelmed by the shiny snow and icicles covering the tunnel you’re sliding through.

Soon enough you land on another pile of snow, now in a large cave. What amazes you is the fact that there are ice sculptures – little Snorunts made of ice, standing neatly in rows, like guards stand in row on both sides of a queen when she comes through, saluting. The only thing missing is a red carpet! You’re snapped back from your wondering by a little shuffling noise further in the cave. There’s more than one way to proceed deeper in, if you wish to do so, but you might want to think fast.

What will you do?

Ion Island

Storm Lake

Fireray: Troll laughs at your inquiry on where he lives. “Of course I don’t live here! I live in the city, that’s where all the fun stuff goes down. You should try it sometime, pumpkin.” He walks past you, scanning the area. “Okay, here’s how we do this. I got no other Pokémon on me, you’ve got some, and you’ll back me up while I look for Buzz. Got it? Sweet!” He seems fired up, running ahead. “What are ya waiting for, an invite, lol? Get moving!” You reluctantly follow Troll, the man paying no attention to the water sparkling from electricity or the numerous footprints he’s stomping all over with his manic sprinting.

Before you realize it, Troll is running at full speed ahead with you and Cyndaquil trying to catch up to him, Cyndaquil getting out of breath already. Trying to slow him down could help you and your partner keep up, but it might upset him. If you don’t do something, he’ll run beyond your reach and who knows what might happen then…

What will you do?
    Last edited by kaisap112; 18th September 2012 at 07:18 PM.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just a note to the Shuppet Club: I'll be addressing Sevipers by number from now on to avoid confusion. uhhhhh is battling Sevipers #1 and #2, #3 and #4 belong to MM and ME is dealing with #5 and #6 (who is biting Connor right now). Now, bakc to the adventures!

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: Pomona ran right into battle against Seviper, picking the nearest one and ramming into her with Take Down, wrapping the snake in a Leaf Storm right after it. Despite the recoil her aim was impeccable, the leaves slicing at Seviper #3 from all 360 degrees – unfortunately this drops Pomona’s Special Attack, but you've done damage. The first Seviper is on the last quarter of her health, hissing angrily at you. Myrtle’s Flash makes the other Seviper (#4) hide in the trash from the light, but neither Seviper is protected enough from the Psychic that hits hard enough to drive Seviper #3 into unconsciousness. One more to go…

Connor starts to hit a delirious state. His Pokémon are brave though, attacking the remaining Seviper. Gaspard’s Nasty Plot makes his Special Attack jump at the same times as Foster’s due to the effect of Psych Up, the latter hitting Seviper #1 and #2 with Psychic. The Seviper’s painful hissing seems to satisfy Foster immensely, but once they drop to the ground they bear their fangs, both leaping in for a Night Slash that smacks Foster hard – with a critical hit, no less! Foster’s in trouble now!

Aislyn is quick to act on distressed Marion’s orders, staring intently at Seviper #6 in order to use Hypnosis on it…but the Seviper has her eyes tightly closed, not affected by Hypnosis in the least. Not letting this bring her down, Aislyn starts to Dig her way to Seviper #5. Sangre latches his fangs into Seviper #6, creating an odd image of Connor being bitten by a Seviper being bitten by a Crobat. After some pulling Seviper #6 gets off Connor – the wounds the fangs were just in are deep, bleeding and will most likely leave scars if Connor gets out of this alive. The Crobat is now busy smacking the hell out of Seviper #6 with Air Cutter, but despite the attacks aimed at her Seviper #6 seems to be…enjoying herself?

With all the fighting going on, Marion tries to get Sakura in her Pokéball before something even worse happens. The laser shoots from the Ball at various piles…until suddenly, it hits the target, sucking Sakura right into safety. As Gaspard sees this, he eagerly releases Swift at Sevipers #1 and #2, the flying stars hitting their intended targets but still not quite knocking them out.

What will you do?
    Keith sighed in relief as Marion succeeded in withdrawing Sakura, and grinned as Myrtle knocked out one of the Seviper with Psychic.

"Nice job, Myrtle," he said to his Shuppet.

"Piece of cake," the Shuppet replied, seeming to actually be enjoying herself. Pomona, on the other hand, looked a little worn, the Leaf Storm having lowered her Special Attack.

"Return, Pomona," Keith said, holding out her Poke Ball, withdrawing the Ivysaur to within. "This calls for some more Psychic-type backup," he stated, taking another ball off his belt and throwing it. "Go, Luna!"

In a flash of light, the Woobat known as Luna materialized, her black, leathery wings keeping her in the air. "Woobat bat!" she exclaimed. Keith then noticed that while the Seviper had successfully been extricated from Connor's leg, her fangs have left sizable wounds. Much as he wanted to help, it was then that Keith realized that he still had one more Seviper to tangle with. Besides, he wasn't exactly well-trained in first aid.

"OK!" he exclaimed. "Luna, use Helping Hand on Myrtle, then blast that Seviper with Confusion! Myrtle, follow up with Psychic!"
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 18th September 2012 at 07:23 PM.

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: Pomona ran right into battle against Seviper, picking the nearest one and ramming into her with Take Down, wrapping the snake in a Leaf Storm right after it. Despite the recoil her aim was impeccable, the leaves slicing at Seviper #3 from all 360 degrees – unfortunately this drops Pomona’s Special Attack, but you’ve done damage. The first Seviper is on the last quarter of her health, hissing angrily at you. Myrtle’s Flash makes the other Seviper (#4) hide in the trash from the light, but neither Seviper is protected enough from the Psychic that hits hard enough to drive Seviper #3 into unconsciousness. One more to go…

What will you do?
    The ghostly trainer breathes a tremendous sigh of relief as her feverish attempts at recalling Sakura ultimately lead to success. She locks the Pokeball safely back onto her belt; there was no way that Marion was letting Sakura back out of her ball until these Seviper were dealt with safely. Though Marion is deeply sorry for having accidentally placed her beloved Nincada in such a traumatic situation, she knows she cannot dwell on these feelings of guilt for long. Even with the Seviper removed from Connor's leg, the injury left behind would be leaving scars even in the best-case scenario. There was no way that Marion or her Pokemon could help tend to Connor's wound without dealing with the Seviper clan first, and that was what Marion intended to do. Aislyn knew she had to focus on Seviper #5, while Sangre had to focus on the strangely masochistic #6. What was with that Seviper, anyway? She seemed to actually be enjoying Sangre's Air Cutter... Marion wondered if there was more to that particular Seviper than meets the eye... but perhaps she was overthinking things. It was a bad habit of hers, after all.

"Aislyn, follow through with Dig on that Seviper, then follow it up as fast as you can with a Quick Attack! Sangre, try another Hypnosis and follow it up with Zen Headbutt! We can do this~!"

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast