Cascadia - Page 7
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia

Default Re: And Then There Were None

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master and Marion Ette: The three of you get on your merry way, eager to explore the Skull Tunnel. After walking along the tunnel for a few moments, chatting about everyday-things, you hear a weak sound coming from deeper inside. The sound gets a bit louder, bringing to mind metal hitting metal. Out of nowhere, you are hit by a very upset pack of Zubat that is in a hurry to get out of the tunnel immediately. Being hit by the pack so suddenly, Myrtle and Foster accidentally make the tunnel go pitch-black, having lost control of their Flash momentarily. As you all get yourselves up from the floor and the Ghost Pokémon get their Flash back on, something feels…amiss. Just in case, you decide to do a roll call. Keith, Connor, Marion, check. Sangre, Myrtle, Foster, Gaspard, check. Wait a minute!

Just as you realize that Sakura’s not around Connor notices a moving source of light. The tiny Pokémon’s Flash is indeed bright, but slipping further and further away…until it can be seen no more. Maybe she noticed something the rest of you did not? You three don’t need to discuss the necessity of getting Sakura back to certain safety, already running after her. Unfortunately for you, after some running you see the tunnel split – four ways. No trail of Sakura’s can be found, so you’ll have to take your chances. You can split up and try to cover as much ground as you can or stick together in case you’re not alone in the tunnel after all…

What will you do?

Note that Sakura will not be available for use in this adventure until you find her. If you find her...
    Connor stumbled for a bit as heard a very familiar voice from behind him. He turned around surprised to see that not only Marion, but also Keith here as well. Wow, and he wasn't even supposed to be here in the first place! With this pleasant surprise, the trio had no objections in travelling together inside the tunnel to explore what's inside and each had talked about what they had been up to recently.

A bit deeper into the cave however, and Connor hears the sound of metal... hitting each other? "Hm, what's that sound? Guys do you hear th--Buh?!" Connor stops as he and the others were suddenly hit by a pack of Zubat who were flying away to the entrance. The surprise attack had Connor fall back on his butt as his camera's own flash suddenly turned off, Gaspard falling from his shoulder, and Foster momentarily stopping his Flash move. "Gah... what was that all a-bout?! Is eve-ry-one al-right?" Foster said as he resumed to use Flash. Connor still felt sore from dropping on his butt as he could hear Keith making a roll call. Connor notices while turning on his camera's flash again as he then heard Keith ask a question, "Hey, where's Sakura?" Marion is understandably concerned for her safety, "Did the Zubat take her? Oh, Giratina..." "Owowow... huh?" Connor stops as he noticed a source of light, "Guys, there's light further ahead! Seems to be moving away though..." Connor's eyes widen as he realized what he just said and got up immediately, with Gaspard climbing back up to his shoulder. Marion and Keith also caught on to what Connor said and pointed out as they realized who was the source of the faraway light. The trio chased after her.

They come to a stop as they see the path split into four different tunnels. Keith then tells Marion to use Supersonic to help track the little Nincada while he sends out his own Ivysaur to leave a trace of String Shot so they could backtrack if necessary. Keith and Marion also agreed that splitting up was not a good idea, "Yeah, we shouldn't split up. Besides, we're one head too short to be splitting up into four and it's not a good idea to have a group of our own Pokemon go through the fourth tunnel either." he said to them, "Still... that metallic sound bothers me... what was that?" Connor mutters. He then sends out Humphrey, his shiny Roggenrola. He knew that Roggenrolas tend to walk towards the direction of the source of the noise, at least that's what the Pokedex told him. Plus, he had a gut feeling that Sakura's headed for the source of the noise as well. "Humphrey, can you listen for any sound of metal clashing together and point towards it? Don't walk further in the tunnels, just point. Something tells me that Sakura's disappearance and that noise from earlier are connected, but I just have to be sure..." he told the Roggenrola. Humphrey nodded.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 11th September 2012 at 06:27 PM.
    FB

URPG

Default Re: Cascadia

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    CASCADIA

Far off of the coasts of the mainland Fizzy Bubble zones, remote in the Silver Ocean, an island chain sits in basically, the middle of nowhere. These islands contain the some of the most diverse typing of Pokemon in the entirety of Fizzy Bubbles. All of these islands are actually volcanoes, but the majority of them have gone dormant. As many Pokemon spend all their lives here, many fossils of Pokemon and plants are buried in the depths of the volcanic ground, maybe some of these may be worth a look? You start out on the island that you first choose, via a ferry. In order to change areas afterward, Surf or Fly is a necessity.

Ruin Island
    One of the more interesting areas of the archipelago, Ruin Island is also the most mysterious. Giant stone statues and buildings, eroded by time, stand in the overgrowing vegetation of the area, providing a home to many Pokemon, especially those who prefer dark, enclosed spaces. Studies done by researches show that this island was once under water, or flooded, or something. At the very least, they have established that it is the oldest of the areas. An eerie feel of foreboding rushes over one the second they set forth on the land, provoking myths and legends...

Amor Temple - An abandoned temple near the center of the island, plants have overgrown it and many dark and psychic Pokemon have taken the temple to be their home. Many tricks and turns lie around each corner and stairway, and one mistake could be your last...
    After a nice trip on boat to Cascadia, I finally arrive at my intended destination: Amor Temple at Ruin Island. Of course, before arriving here, I did a bit of research: Likely "the oldest area of the archipelago", it is where a lot of psychic and dark-type Pokémon lives. Already, that place had won me over: a mysterious temple with hidden myths and legends, with some of my favorite types taking it as a home... It was just perfect. Ok, the fact that it was mentioned it was on the dangerous side shook me up a little... but I have enough confidence that my creature friends would guide me and protect me in this new adventure.

I stare up to the temple, me being right at the bottom of its stairs in front of the main entrance. I like how it looks, how those vines took it over... but it is no time to enjoy the sights: I need to think of whom should accompany me. I have the choice of two Pokémon: one is Rawk, my over-confident Starly, the other Otsuraya, my Shuppet my latest addition to my team. Both doesn't have much fighting experience, unfortunately... and I have no idea how they'll turn out here. So just to be on the safe side, I think I better take out both of them.

"Come on out guys!" I throw their pokéballs.

Both of them come out fairly quickly. As usual, Rawk is puffing up his feathers and acts all tough. Otsu, on the other hand... he just stares at me with a creepy smile. For some reason, as he stares at me, a lot of things of my past goes through my head... my old "friends", my untrusting parents, my... ex-fiance... I quickly shake my head and look towards the temple, brushing away those awful memories.

"Alright, Rawk and Otsuraya, listen up!" I ask them after clearing my mind. "I know this is one of the first adventures you guys have... we'll go in that temple, discover some of its mysteries, and perhaps finally get a new member of our team without any help of other trainers! Mmmkay? Of course, you guys will have to help me, as this place is supposedly dangerous... Are you guys ready to prove yourselves?"

Rawk proudly chirps, while Otsu politely but excitably bows to me, still keeping his unsettling grin.

"...Alrighty then! Let's go in. Rawk, stay in front of me..."

Rawk disapproves very loudly, probably not feeling comfortable being the guinea pig of the group, or just going in the temple in the first place.

"...Oh what," I put my hands on my hips, knowing him well enough to act in a way for him to listen to me, "you're not a Starly, but a wet torchic? Too afraid of going in?"

The bird suddenly shakes himself off and chirps loudly at me, not happy that I hurt his pride.

"Well then, want to show you're not afraid? Go on first."

He chirps once and nods firmly.

"Alright, now that that's settled... Otsu... it's fine if I call you Otsu for short?" I wonder aloud.

Otsuraya joyfully spins around in one place, still having that same expression on his face.

"I'll... take that as a yes. You'll be standing on guard behind me, but please be sure to follow alright? Oh, and I don't know what exactly are your abilities, other than..."

And then it hit me: he feeds on sadness and anger. Just a while back, he was doing just that, on me. This... he will be something to train with... Hopefully, I would be ok at the end...

"... Erm, well, if ever you feel something unusual or something that could help us, please tell us, ok?"

He widens his mouth more and lets out a light but shivering laugh.

"I'll... take that as a yes too," I nervously laugh along him. "...Ok, Places everyone, and let's go in!"

And so we climb the steps to the temple on a single line, nervous but excited of what is awaiting for us.

Edit: Whoops, profile link here.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 11th September 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Visit kaisap112's Youtube Channel

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: You form a solid plan to help track down Sakura. Sangre proceeds to use Supersonic on the tunnels. First tunnel, nothing. Second, nothing. Third…

“OW OW OW, BLOODY ARCEUS STOP IT!”

That sure sounds like something. In a manner of seconds someone runs out of the tunnel. Or rather, two people and a Pokémon. A man and a woman, accompanied by a Lampent, come out of the tunnel, holding their ears, cursing in pain.

“Okay, was that really necessary?!”

You all apologize profusely, explaining to them your situation. The man, dressed in red clothes, and the woman, dressed in all-blue, look at each other and then back at you.

“Sorry to hear that. We’re actually cartographers. I’m Jon and this is Jen. We came to map out Venom Island and while we were working on the Bane Forest we found a tunnel that got us here.”

“It sure did. But more than just us, we think.”

“What Jen said. We’ve run into a bunch of Pokémon that normally inhabit the Bane Forest. There’s a darn clan of Trubbish in there! They were doing something questionable, but we were too busy getting away from that stench to take further notes.”

“And don’t forget the Seviper nest!”

“Thanks for the input, Jen. Yes, there’s a Seviper nest not too far from here. We also saw some rodent bones on the way.”

“Getting the hell outta here is our top priority now, right Jon?”

“Confirmed, Jen. This place is dangerous and we need backup.”

You think this through. A Trubbish-clan and a Seviper nest. And Sakura’s still missing.

What will you do?

Bane Forest

blazeVA: See here.

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: ”Great! We’ll have excellent material for the show!” Daisy clasps her hands together. “Time flies when you’re having fun, just take a seat right there and we’ll be right with you.” Daisy ushers you on a chair next to two trainers, a young boy and a grown woman who looks…familiar for some reason. Is it the blue hair? You don’t have a whole lot of time to think about this as you already hear Daisy and her camera crew getting to work.

“Okay people, look alive! Three, two, one…!” The man behind the camera waves his hand and Daisy starts talking excitedly into her microphone.

“Marvelous afternoon, my lovelies! It’s time for Daisy’s Daily Delight! We’re here to cover some upcoming trainers, their Pokémon and what really goes on in the world of Pokémon trainers! Today, we’re here at Iridi Beach to see how trainers are enjoying the sunny beach. I wonder what sort of talents we’ll find today!” Daisy turns to the young boy, smiling brightly. “Let’s start with this young man, Kenny, an aspiring student who’ll one day become a Pokémon professor! Now Kenny, tell us how you’re spending your time here at Iridi Beach.”

Kenny swallows, obviously nervous, while the Pidgey on his shoulder spreads its wings happily. “My partner Wingy and I are here to see some Water Pokémon…I saw in the news that Staryus are supposed to be gathering here tonight.”

“Ooh, I’ve heard about that, they gather at the beach the same time every year, yes? Are you going to catch one?”

“Um, n-n-no, I just want to see them. They’re interesting.” Daisy nods eagerly at Kenny’s words. After the two discuss a bit more about Kenny’s interest in Staryus Daisy moves on to the woman next to Kenny. Something about her keeps eating away at your brain, but what is it?!

“Next up, we have Duplica! Now Duplica, you’re a pretty famous entertainer over at Kanto, yes? You and your Ditto have quite the fanbase from what I’ve gathered!”

Duplica laughs, the Ditto on her lap jiggling a bit, like jelly. “I wouldn’t say we’re that famous, but we’re trying! We’re actually having a show right in this café this week, but till then we’re trying to relax and enjoy the sun.”

Daisy gasps. “Did you hear that, viewers? The great Duplica and her Ditto, live right here at Ludicolo’s! I’ll definitely be there, you can count on it!” Duplica smiles happily at Daisy’s words, clearly used to and comfortable with interviewers and cameras. Ditto notices Pichu, in an instant transforming into a perfect copy, waving at you and your partner.

“Now, last but definitely not the least, we have Alice! This young fashionista is headed for fame, but how does she feel about Iridi Beach? Alice, how are you enjoying the place?” After you answer her question, she asks some more of them. “So earlier you mentioned a keen interest in entertainers, much like the ones Duplica here represents. What’s your area of interest? What will you be doing before you get your breakthrough in places like PokéWood?”

Once you’re done answering the questions, Daisy returns to the camera and you catch Duplica smiling and winking encouragingly at you. “And now dear audience, the moment you’ve been dying for! For this episode’s battle of the day, we have Alice and her partner, Torchic! Our special guest, Duplica, will be our acting referee, so stay tuned! We’ll be right back after these messages!” The cameraman makes a motion with his hand, yelling “cut”. Daisy approaches you immediately.

“That was great work, Alice! But we’ve still got a battle to shoot. Now, don’t go easy on me, blow us away with your skills and charm!” She smiles widely, ushering you outside to the white sand. Duplica and the camera crew follow right behind you. As Daisy goes exchange a few words with the cameraman, Duplica leans toward you. “Hey, good job back there. Sorry about all this hassle, it’s kind of the way of the entertainment world.” She giggles a bit, while her Ditto, still in Pichu’s form, climbs on her shoulder.

Suddenly everyone’s moving into position, with Duplica leaving for her referee’s spot and Daisy standing firmly opposite you on the other side of the battle field.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let’s begin our daily one-on-one! Alice, you may bring out your Pokémon of choice now!” Daisy motions for you to go ahead.

What will you do?

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Tetsuya walks with regular speed in front of you. “Well, I’ve been trying to isolate the area the Caterpie nest would most likely been in. Most of it by seeing where Neil’s been to since he’s either bad at finding things or the Caterpie run away in fear of him.” He chuckled a bit. “In any case, I’ve got an area we could look into, but I’m a bit worried about the reaction of the nest once we get there. How about we head for the resting place before I go into further detail? We’ll be less likely to get pounced by angry Heracross or Neil there.”

You keep walking down the road, but as soon as you get the resting cabin in your sights…a Caterpie crawls across the road. Tetsuya and Mudkip stare at it. Caterpie stares back. After a very odd silence, Caterpie shoots String Shot at Mudkip, effectively covering his mouth!

What will you do?

Ruin Island

Amor Temple

OkikuMew: You and your team climb up the stairs, one at a time, slowly approaching the temple. But as soon as you get on the final step, you hear a loud Growl. You all look around frantically…but not for long, as the source jumps out of the entrance to the temple, growling menacingly at you. This furry Poochyena, with its glowing red eyes, is a frightening sight to your Pokémon, who barely have any experience in battles! But Poochyena doesn't seem like it's going to just let you walk into the temple...

What will you do?

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: You form a solid plan to help track down Sakura. Sangre proceeds to use Supersonic on the tunnels. First tunnel, nothing. Second, nothing. Third…

That sure sounds like something. In a manner of seconds someone runs out of the tunnel. Or rather, two people and a Pokémon. A man and a woman, accompanied by a Lampent, come out of the tunnel, holding their ears, cursing in pain.

You all apologize profusely, explaining to them your situation. The man, dressed in red clothes, and the woman, dressed in all-blue, look at each other and then back at you.

“Sorry to hear that. We’re actually cartographers. I’m Jon and this is Jen. We came to map out Venom Island and while we were working on the Bane Forest we found a tunnel that got us here.”

“What Jen said. We’ve run into a bunch of Pokémon that normally inhabit the Bane Forest. There’s a darn clan of Trubbish in there! They were doing something questionable, but we were too busy getting away from that stench to take further notes.”

“Thanks for the input, Jen. Yes, there’s a Seviper nest not too far from here. We also saw some rodent bones on the way.”

You think this through. A Trubbish-clan and a Seviper nest. And Sakura’s still missing.

What will you do?

Keith suddenly perked up as Jon mentions a clan of Trubbish within the cave, but resisted the urge to ask for directions to the Trubbish clan, intent on focusing on finding Sakura. Then he realized the full significance of something Jen brought up. A Seviper nest... Wasn't Sakura scared to death of Seviper?

"Guys, we should probably take this tunnel," Keith stated. "Make sure Sakura isn't anywhere near that Seviper nest." He felt for a Poke Ball on his belt, not to detach it, but just to reassure himself that it was still there. Which it was. It contained Gemini, his Weezing, and the strongest Pokemon he had on hand right now. He knew that if any Seviper gave them trouble, Gemini would be able to help out. Though he made no mention of Trubbish, Keith secretly hoped that they would also stumble upon the Trubbish clan. Trubbish as a species have always fascinated him. Then he addressed Jon and Jen. "Oh, and the exit for the cave is just back that way," he said, pointing the way they had come from. "Just follow that tunnel and you'll be out within minutes."

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Tetsuya walks with regular speed in front of you. “Well, I’ve been trying to isolate the area the Caterpie nest would most likely been in. Most of it by seeing where Neil’s been to since he’s either bad at finding things or the Caterpie run away in fear of him.” He chuckled a bit. “In any case, I’ve got an area we could look into, but I’m a bit worried about the reaction of the nest once we get there. How about we head for the resting place before I go into further detail? We’ll be less likely to get pounced by angry Heracross or Neil there.”

You keep walking down the road, but as soon as you get the resting cabin in your sights…a Caterpie crawls across the road. Tetsuya and Mudkip stare at it. Caterpie stares back. After a very odd silence, Caterpie shoots String Shot at Mudkip, effectively covering his mouth!

What will you do?

Quinn listened intently, keeping his head on a swivel, scanning and listening for any sign of approaching trouble. "I'm not surprised he drive 'em off. They can be pretty skittish, and someone like him crashing through the woods, not paying atten-" His voice cut out, as the Caterpie took notice of them. His hand snaked slowly towards the pokeball on his left hip, fingers gently brushing it, his body otherwise completely still, silent.

The String Shot was enough to spark the fire. Quinn stepped directly in front of Tetsuya, his hand unclipping the empty and unclaimed pokeball as his free arm rose, and he bellowed orders for Nook- "Nook! Tackle that sucker into the tree behind him, and if he gets up, hit him again!" He glanced over his shoulder at Tetsuya and his Mudkip, nodding towards the shelter of a nearby tree. "Get him behind that and taken care of, I'll deal with our friend," he announced calmly.

He focused his attention back on the battle, gritting his teeth. "Give 'im a Growl, let 'im know who runs this forest!"

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

What will you do?

Two people and a Lampent suddenly came out from one of the tunnels while covering their ears from the Crobat's Supersonic. “Okay, was that really necessary?!” one of them screams out. Connor and the others immediately apologized to them, "We're so sorry, we didn't mean to! We're just looking for our friend's missing Pokemon here!" Connor said to them. As Connor withdrew Humphrey, Keith, Marion, and Connor then explained to the duo about their situation. The duo then introduced themselves as Jon and Jen and explained their whole story as well.

When they mentioned about a Seviper nest, Connor immediately looked at Marion as he gave her a look of concern. "Marion, isn't Sakura...?" he knew about Sakura's fear of snakes and there being a Seviper nest nearby... this only made the situation worse for them. They had to find Sakura, and fast. "Jon, Jen, you guys said that you're cartographers right? May we have a look at the map you made here? I'd like to take a clear picture of it, if you don't mind." the photographer politely said to them as he held out his camera. "I think it would come in handy in our search for Sakura here... Speaking of Sakura, have you two seen a Nincada as you guys went here? She may or may not be using Flash." he asked them.

Keith then suggested to Connor and Marion to take this tunnel. While Connor saw that Keith suddenly perked up at the mention of a Trubbish, understandably as he knew that he was after one for some time now, he also agreed that taking this tunnel was the best option for them. He nodded in approval at Keith's suggestion. "I think taking this path's our best bet in looking for Sakura as well. What do you think Marion?" he asked her.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 12th September 2012 at 02:29 AM.
    FB

URPG

Ruin Island

Amor Temple

OkikuMew: You and your team climb up the stairs, one at a time, slowly approaching the temple. But as soon as you get on the final step, you hear a loud Growl. You all look around frantically…but not for long, as the source jumps out of the entrance to the temple, growling menacingly at you. This furry Poochyena, with its glowing red eyes, is a frightening sight to your Pokémon, who barely have any experience in battles! But Poochyena doesn't seem like it's going to just let you walk into the temple...

What will you do?
    *le stats*

The moment we finally got up the stairs though, right in front of the entrance, we all hear growling... menacing growling. I look around to find where it comes from, but the source didn't take time to simply jump in front of us... a Poochyena? Although I'm not astonished to find one here, I am really surprised to meet one this soon... and how strange the battle will be, since having one of my own, currently off in training in the Daycare Centre. As far as I can tell though, this little one is more powerful than mine, with such a strong growl... or at least that's what it seems. I would normally not fight it, but since he's blocking the way and seems to not appreciate our presence, we have no other choice...

"Time for some practise guys!" I exclaim as I move behind Otsuraya to let him in the battle. "I think it'll be best to have a lil' tag-team goin' on! Rawk, intimidate him with a big growl of your own, then start flying up! While you do that, Otsu, knock him off, then quickly get out of the way for Rawk to swoop down and fly directly into him! Got it?"

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: ”Great! We’ll have excellent material for the show!” Daisy clasps her hands together. “Time flies when you’re having fun, just take a seat right there and we’ll be right with you.” Daisy ushers you on a chair next to two trainers, a young boy and a grown woman who looks…familiar for some reason. Is it the blue hair? You don’t have a whole lot of time to think about this as you already hear Daisy and her camera crew getting to work.

“Okay people, look alive! Three, two, one…!” The man behind the camera waves his hand and Daisy starts talking excitedly into her microphone.

“Marvelous afternoon, my lovelies! It’s time for Daisy’s Daily Delight! We’re here to cover some upcoming trainers, their Pokémon and what really goes on in the world of Pokémon trainers! Today, we’re here at Iridi Beach to see how trainers are enjoying the sunny beach. I wonder what sort of talents we’ll find today!” Daisy turns to the young boy, smiling brightly. “Let’s start with this young man, Kenny, an aspiring student who’ll one day become a Pokémon professor! Now Kenny, tell us how you’re spending your time here at Iridi Beach.”

Kenny swallows, obviously nervous, while the Pidgey on his shoulder spreads its wings happily. “My partner Wingy and I are here to see some Water Pokémon…I saw in the news that Staryus are supposed to be gathering here tonight.”

“Ooh, I’ve heard about that, they gather at the beach the same time every year, yes? Are you going to catch one?”

“Um, n-n-no, I just want to see them. They’re interesting.” Daisy nods eagerly at Kenny’s words. After the two discuss a bit more about Kenny’s interest in Staryus Daisy moves on to the woman next to Kenny. Something about her keeps eating away at your brain, but what is it?!

“Next up, we have Duplica! Now Duplica, you’re a pretty famous entertainer over at Kanto, yes? You and your Ditto have quite the fanbase from what I’ve gathered!”

Duplica laughs, the Ditto on her lap jiggling a bit, like jelly. “I wouldn’t say we’re that famous, but we’re trying! We’re actually having a show right in this café this week, but till then we’re trying to relax and enjoy the sun.”

Daisy gasps. “Did you hear that, viewers? The great Duplica and her Ditto, live right here at Ludicolo’s! I’ll definitely be there, you can count on it!” Duplica smiles happily at Daisy’s words, clearly used to and comfortable with interviewers and cameras. Ditto notices Pichu, in an instant transforming into a perfect copy, waving at you and your partner.

“Now, last but definitely not the least, we have Alice! This young fashionista is headed for fame, but how does she feel about Iridi Beach? Alice, how are you enjoying the place?” After you answer her question, she asks some more of them. “So earlier you mentioned a keen interest in entertainers, much like the ones Duplica here represents. What’s your area of interest? What will you be doing before you get your breakthrough in places like PokéWood?”

Once you’re done answering the questions, Daisy returns to the camera and you catch Duplica smiling and winking encouragingly at you. “And now dear audience, the moment you’ve been dying for! For this episode’s battle of the day, we have Alice and her partner, Torchic! Our special guest, Duplica, will be our acting referee, so stay tuned! We’ll be right back after these messages!” The cameraman makes a motion with his hand, yelling “cut”. Daisy approaches you immediately.

“That was great work, Alice! But we’ve still got a battle to shoot. Now, don’t go easy on me, blow us away with your skills and charm!” She smiles widely, ushering you outside to the white sand. Duplica and the camera crew follow right behind you. As Daisy goes exchange a few words with the cameraman, Duplica leans toward you. “Hey, good job back there. Sorry about all this hassle, it’s kind of the way of the entertainment world.” She giggles a bit, while her Ditto, still in Pichu’s form, climbs on her shoulder.

Suddenly everyone’s moving into position, with Duplica leaving for her referee’s spot and Daisy standing firmly opposite you on the other side of the battle field.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let’s begin our daily one-on-one! Alice, you may bring out your Pokémon of choice now!” Daisy motions for you to go ahead.

What will you do?
    Alice smiled, taking her seat and quietly greeting the two other trainers beside her. Pichu was intrigued, looking about with a mystified expression on her face as her mummy figure bounced the mouse lightly in her lap. As the other two trainers spoke, she listened with intrigue, wondering the most about the young woman with the blue hair. When she introduced herself, it finally hit her and the girl's smile widened. So this was who the familiar figure was - it suddenly made sense. Duplica was famous for her circus and theatre shows, of course with the Ditto as the main star. There was Mini-Ditt, too, with its odd inability to exceed a height restriction. But Duplica wasn't the only thing that caught her attention. A gathering of Staryu? That sounded intriguing...

When Daisy suddenly turned the questioning on her, Alice nearly jumped, but recovered fast enough to not look too flustered. "I want to have lots of adventures and become close with my Pokemon. And one day, I'd like to take gym challenges and have a big holiday house somewhere, before becoming an idol. But for tonight - I want to catch one of those Staryu!" She replied, smiling as they were decided on as the battle team.

Getting up, Alice laughed along with Duplica, shrugging. When Houndoom weren't jumping at her head, she was quite a relaxed person. Pichu sat on her shoulder, beaming brightly at Daisy across the battlefield, big eyes following the Love Ball her trainer hurled into the air. A white light emerged from the opening, and in a matter of seconds, Torchic stood, little wings fluttering. He chirped. If Alice had chosen him for battle, maybe they were okay again!

For a little while, at least...

Default Re: Encounters

Here's the next three, hope you enjoy them!

Venom Island

Bane Forest

blazeVA: The dead forest around you is…very dead. It seems as depressed as Hades, dead trees reaching for the grey sky like a dying person reaching out for the light. Trying not to let the depressing environment get to you too much, you start playing “I Spy” with Hades. He’s not exactly co-operative, pointing out a depressing fact of life after another with every letter you go through. After a while, you walk past some floating scrap paper, possibly leftovers of the giant masses of waste produced by the nearby towns, and tell Hades you spy with your little eye something beginning with T. T for trash, obviously.

“Trubbish.”

Hades starts on a tangent about the uselessness of human life. It takes you a moment to register what exactly the Shuppet had said – and lo and behold, there it is, wobbling with trash in its arms, a Trubbish. There’s a fair amount of distance between you, but Trubbish doesn’t seem to notice you, instead wobbling through some toxic swamp after an empty can.

What will you do?

Blaze noted how depressing the area was. As Hades had once said, it was dead. There was simply no other world to describe it. The trees had been rotted away. There was no life, and there was garbage. Garbage everywhere. It was an atmosphere that Blaze didn't quite find enjoyable, but interesting.

"Hey, Hades, why don't we play 'I Spy.'"

"Not really interested, but I guess we can. Whatever makes you content."

"Alright, I spy something with my little eye that begins with an A."

"Is it the apathy on my face?"

"No, not quite, but I guess that works too."

Blaze and his reluctant Hades worked their through the alphabet slowly, skipping letters like Q and J where there was no obvious answer too. It seems that Hades became more depressing over time too, as he often used phrases about the how life was small and eventually everything is just a speck in the end of time. And the trash. The trash was everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. It made walking through this dead forest near unbearable at times. So, when T came around, you thought it was going to be the easiest thing ever.

"Alright, I spy with my little eye something that begins with a T."

"Easy. Trubbish."

Blaze stopped for a moment as he tried to think through what the Shuppet has said. He thought that he had incorrectly said something.

"Well, rubbish is close to trash, but rubbish begins with an R."

Despite the obviously implications of such a statement, making it seem like Hades was stupid, it barely fazed him. He must have been very apathetic over the entire thing.

'No, I did not say it wrong. Look ahead, you shall see what I mean."

Blaze looked ahead...and just saw more and more trash. Nothing out of the ordinary. "Are you sure..." he was saying as he saw something. Something moved. 'No, it was the TRASH.' Blaze moved forwards a little bit, and saw it. It was a deep green trash bag with two holes in the side where trash spilled out. "OMG! IT IS A TRUBBISH!" he loudly whispered like a gossiping schoolgirl. Trubbish was one of the Pokemon he had wanted on his team for the longest time, and it was no surprise that Blaze was super-duper excited over it. Hades was again apathetic, and merely went on about the uselessness of life. Blaze just ignored him. The little Trubbish ignored him, or just didn't seem to notice, as it went for a empty can that moved in the trash. Blaze took out his Pokedex, and scanned the Trubbish for whatever information he could find on him.

Trubbish, the Trash Bag Pokemon

Inhaling the gas they belch will make you sleep for a week. They prefer unsanitary places. The combination of garbage bags and industrial waste caused the chemical reaction that created this Pokémon.
    'Oh boy, those gases could be a problem.' But, Blaze showed no fear. "Come on Hades, let's get him." He yelled as he ran after the Trubbish.

UPNetwork

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

What will you do?
    [/I]
    "I apologize that the two of you ended up getting blasted by my Crobat's Supersonic. I honestly had no idea either of you were in that tunnel... We are looking for Sakura, my Nincada. We believe that she may have been illuminating the tunnels with flash. Have you seen a Nincada using Flash anywhere?"

Though Jon and Jen are sorry to hear about Marion's situation, they make no mention of having seen the little lost Pokemon. They do, however, mention a nest of Seviper... The hair on the back of Marion's neck immediately stands up on end. Had she thought there were Seviper here, she would not have taken Sakura with her in this tunnel at all! The mention of "rodent bones" also gave Marion some particularly nasty mental images. Certainly, these creatures would be hunting for food (as is natural for such a species), and if Sakura had indeed been kidnapped... Marion shuddered to think about it. She turns to Keith with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry. I know how much you love Trubbish... Hopefully we can quickly scope out this Seviper nest and get back to investigate the clan. Who knows? We might even run into one on the way! I know you'll be calling dibs, haha~" Marion tries to smile, though she is clearly weighted down by the gravity of Sakura's situation. "We should ask Jon and Jen to show us both the Trubbish and Seviper locations on the map. We will investigate the Seviper nest first, then visit the Trubbish clan if we have time. We need to make Sakura's safety a priority... Besides, if we don't find out why Sakura vanished, other Pokemon of ours may start meeting a similar fate..."

Sangre hisses indignantly, as if to say that he would not be so easily taken down. Marion shakes her head. "Hubris has been the downfall of many great humans and Pokemon, Sangre..." The Crobat tilts his head. Marion smiles a bit. "Your big, fat ego, Sangre." Sangre lifts his head in pride, as if to say his ego is well-deserved, which causes Marion to giggle weakly, though her eyes are still clouded by worry.

Marion seems thoughtful as she looks at Jon and Jen for a moment. "Cartographers, huh? I wonder... Do you two have an opinion on Team Aqua and Team Magma? What with all their desires to dramatically alter the planet's face, I wonder if you two would be strongly opinionated about their efforts..." Marion carefully gauges their reactions.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 12th September 2012 at 09:18 AM.

CASCADIA

Far off of the coasts of the mainland Fizzy Bubble zones, remote in the Silver Ocean, an island chain sits in basically, the middle of nowhere. These islands contain the some of the most diverse typing of Pokemon in the entirety of Fizzy Bubbles. All of these islands are actually volcanoes, but the majority of them have gone dormant. As many Pokemon spend all their lives here, many fossils of Pokemon and plants are buried in the depths of the volcanic ground, maybe some of these may be worth a look? You start out on the island that you first choose, via a ferry. In order to change areas afterward, Surf or Fly is a necessity.

Glacier Island
    Named by the first of the explorers to the island chain, Glacier Island isn't even an island. It is basically a large iceberg sitting in the middle of the sea, which has provided a home to many ice types. Many have attempted to find out why the ice doesn't melt, but each of them has failed in turn. This is just one of the mysteries of this island that go unsolved. Possibly some clues lie in the depths of the iceberg?
    Icicle Caverns - Dug by scientists and explorers, a large cavern dips deep into the ice chunk branches off into two a bit in. The temperature in here is much colder than the outside, reaching -50 degrees (F). This alone makes it hard for most Pokemon to endure, but the lack of light also makes this a very difficult area to explore, but the benefits are said to be worth it, as adventurers have returned bearing treasures.
    "This place is so cold!" Cele heard the message clearly in his mind as Boing the Spoink telepathically spoke to him. There were lost in a frozen wasteland, not knowing where they where going. They had heard of an island archipelago named Cascadia, which was ripe for exploration. Cele was thrilled at the thought, and got to the shipyard quickly. Unfortunately, he was late, a product of sleeping in and getting in some last minute training. By the time he got there, he had missed all the ferries, except one, which was just leaving. Not knowing where he was going, he quickly asked Boing to Teleport him and himself on to the ferry. Boing did as instructed, and luckily, got the Teleport right, landing on the deck of the ferry. "Thanks, Boing." Cele told him as he caught his breath. Luckily, the fare for trainers was free, so he didn't have to bring out his money, which he supposed wouldn't be enough. "I wonder where this ferry is going anyway..." Cele wondered. "Let's wait and see."

After about half an hour, ice floes had begun to appear in the water, and it began to snow lightly. Cele had thought ahead and brought a coat, just in case, but he didn't see the immediate need to put it on. "Probably just a slight weather change, it'll be back to normal in no time." Cele told himself. In truth, he was getting a bit worried. Eventually, he saw a huge iceberg coming up in front of them. Remembering the Titanic, he began to panic. "Oh my god, everybody abandon ship!" he yelled, until he saw the boat stop next to it. He realized how silly he must have looked, and Boing hopped away from him slightly. "Oh, sorry everyone." he said sheepishly. "We have now arrived at Glacier Island. Enjoy." he heard the captain say. "Glacier Island?" Cele asked. He grabbed a brochure from the ship, one that he had never bothered to read, and looked up Glacier Island. "This actually looks pretty cool, don't you think Boing?" He handed the brochure to Boing. "Looks a bit cold. I say we wait for the ferry back." "Nonsense! This a great place to explore!" Cele said, while Boing was forced to agree. They stepped off the ferry and onto Glacier Island.

Upon leaving the ferry, Cele began to freeze and was forced to put on his coat to prevent hypothermia. Boing was a bit better off, his Thick Fat ability providing some insulation from the cold. They were in a frozen tundra, a barren wasteland, with no signs of life at all. They walked for what seemed like miles, but thankfully, there was no blizzard or anything of the sort. The happiness was short lived, as soon enough, a blizzard started up, and Cele grabbed his coat tighter. "I think I see a cave or something." Boing told Cele, who followed the glow of his pearl inside. When they finally got inside, Cele could see how cold Boing really was. He was shivering while he bounced, while a frightened look in his eyes. Cele took off his coat and put it around Boing, who bounced happily. "Wait. We're in a cave! This is awesome for exploration! Let's go Boing!" They set off to explore, but after going through the cave, they got tired quickly and had to rest. Boing later returned the coat, knowing that Cele needed it more than him. After a break, they set off explore the rest of the cave...

Blog Entries

Visit kaisap112's Youtube Channel

Default They won't be newbies forever. And, winter is coming.

Welcome Cele, I hope you'll enjoy your time here! Now, for more updates.

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: Jon and Jen nodded to Keith, grateful for the information on how to get out. Connor’s suggestion to see the map, on the other hand, earned a cringe.

“Well, sure, not sure how much it’ll help you though…” Jon pulled out a map that seemed to be very accurate and detailed – for Bane Forest. A little bit from where the cave entrance to the Skull Tunnel started the drawings began to look more like ten Ekans had run the map over. “We got kinda busy saving our butts from angry Seviper and angry Trubbish. But I suppose you can tell that.” He looked at Jen when sightings of Sakura came up. “I think we might have seen something like a running flashlight. Did we, Jen?”

“Oh yes! We did! Ran right past my foot, it did. Oh, no worries, I didn’t step on it.”

Marion suddenly asked the two about Team Aqua and Team Magma. Jon and Jen looked at each other in confusion. “Team who? Sorry, we’re from Johto originally, we only know about Team Rocket. It’s weird; you’re not the first one to ask us that. Why is that? Are they cartographers too?” Jon smiled in a dreamy manner at the idea of an organization of cartographers. “Oh, right, we probably should get out of your way, we really hope you find your friend!”

Jon and Jen wave at you as they politely walk past you and toward the entrance they had just been pointed at. As soon as the duo has left, an empty, crushed can flies from around the corner, hitting a wall. This startles you a bit, but not as much as sudden noise – angry hissing and squealing Marion instantly recognizes as Sakura!

Your whole group rushes down the tunnel, with more and more trash flying your way the deeper you go. Some of it is light stuff like crumpled napkins, but scrapped metal flying at your face is far less pleasant of an experience. After a while of dodging things you arrive at a more open area, littered with trash and trash bags all over. In the middle of the area is a group of Seviper. There seem to be six of them, all angry and looking for something. You can hear Sakura again – at the same time as another piece of metal flies at one of the Sevipers. Right as said Seviper heads for a pile of rotting food the whole gang notices you. They don’t seem happy at all about having their hunt interrupted and leap right at you, readying a sextuple of Poison Fang!

What will you do?

Bane Forest

blazeVA: A quieter approach might have worked for your advantage. The Trubbish drops the can it was going for, the ears on the top of its head twitching in fear. It shoots Poison Gas at you before running as fast as it can for the bushes. It suddenly makes a loud cry, which causes two other Trubbish to run at it from the forest! While you try to deal with the gas, the trio run off deep into the forest and out of your sight.

What will you do?

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: Duplica claps her hands together to get everyone’s attention as the cameraman is done with his countdown. “Welcome everybody to Daisy’s Daily Battle! I’m Duplica and this is Ditto and we will be the referees for this match!” The audience cheered, making Ditto jiggle happily. “Today’s match is going to be a one-on-one between Daisy and Alice! We’ll allow three moves per turn and the first to knock out the other Pokémon will be the winner! Now, bring out your partners!”

Daisy nods approvingly as you bring out your Torchic. “He’s a sweet charmer! Let’s see how you can deal with us.” She grabbed a Pokéball from the belt on her waist, throwing it into the air. “It’s showtime, Grace!”

You hold your breath as the Pokéball opens, sending flying stars everywhere. Once the lightshow is over, you see a Clefairy, happily dancing upon the sand. Duplica raises her arms. “Alright, Alice will begin the battle with her commands! LET’S GO!” She swings her arms down and the audience bursts into excited shouting and cheering.

What will you do?

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Tetsuya runs for cover, trying his best to get Cylin’s head out from beneath the string left by Caterpie. Meanwhile, Nook hits Caterpie with Tackle, slamming the small bug against a tree like you intended. Caterpie’s not happy though, quick to react with another String Shot – aimed at Nook’s feet, effectively getting him stuck! Upset at the failure of his attack, Nook Growls loudly at Caterpie, who flinches a bit before inching up the tree and stopping on a branch…to do something that looks very much like laughing at you. The nerve!

What will you do?

Ruin Island

Amor Temple
    OkikuMew: Rawk attempts to Growl at the Poochyena, but the Poochyena doesn’t seem fazed by this. Rawk’s not about to give up though, taking flight in preparation of Fly while Otsu uses Knock Off to smack Poochyena out of balance. Poochyena gets pushed back a bit, leaving it right in front of Rawk’s attack!

Rawk smiles a bit, going right at his target…!

Suddenly, there’s a flash. Something yellow has appeared in front of Poochyena and it has equally red eyes. Rawk starts to glow a bright blue, stopped in mid-air, completely helpless. Otsu stares at this spectacle, right before he too starts to glow. As you stare in utter shock, your two Pokémon are thrown right at you, causing all three of you to fall down the stairs.

When you land at the bottom of the stairs, you look up at the top: you have been utterly thrown around like toys by an Abra. Before you have the time to voice protest, Abra teleports away and four more Poochyena appear, every last one growling at you with eyes the same eerie red as Abra's just now. While you try to figure out how to handle this situation, a voice calls out to you from behind you.

“Hey, you! Come here, it’s not safe to go up there!” This young woman, dressed in the signature outfit of a Pokémon Breeder, helps you get up before ushering you toward the direction of the closest Pokémon Center. “That group’s been attacking everyone who goes anywhere near the temple, but let’s just go to the Pokémon Center. I’ll explain this to you when we get there, I don’t want them to attack again.”

What will you do?

Glacier Island

Icicle Caverns

Celebii151: You and Boing make your way to a frozen cave. As you soon notice, you’ll have to move slowly since the floor is very, very slippery. Boing falls over after a few “steps” forward, hitting his nose on the floor in the process.

After you half-walk, half-slide your way further in, you hear little footsteps. You hide behind a decent-sized rock to see what’s coming. To your amazement, a small Snorunt walks right from where you came inside – holidng a Dawn Stone! This must mean the Snorunt is a male. He’s not at all bothered by the icy floor, moving forward with confidence.

Now, you could try and battle Snorunt – but you could also keep quiet and see what he’s up to, which might prove to be a smart choice…

What will you do?

Default Re: They won't be newbies forever. And, winter is coming.

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: Duplica claps her hands together to get everyone’s attention as the cameraman is done with his countdown. “Welcome everybody to Daisy’s Daily Battle! I’m Duplica and this is Ditto and we will be the referees for this match!” The audience cheered, making Ditto jiggle happily. “Today’s match is going to be a one-on-one between Daisy and Alice! We’ll allow three moves per turn and the first to knock out the other Pokémon will be the winner! Now, bring out your partners!”

Daisy nods approvingly as you bring out your Torchic. “He’s a sweet charmer! Let’s see how you can deal with us.” She grabbed a Pokéball from the belt on her waist, throwing it into the air. “It’s showtime, Grace!”

You hold your breath as the Pokéball opens, sending flying stars everywhere. Once the lightshow is over, you see a Clefairy, happily dancing upon the sand. Duplica raises her arms. “Alright, Alice will begin the battle with her commands! LET’S GO!” She swings her arms down and the audience bursts into excited shouting and cheering.

What will you do?

Alice smiles confidently, taking out her Pokedex to record the sighting of the rare creature. A fairy that dances and bathes in moonlight, eh? She knew it had the potential to be destructive and cause attraction, even if it looked almost as cute as Torchic. "Try to avoid any physical contact with that thing. This could get messy." She told him, and he bobbed his head a few times in reply. "Focus your Energy, Torchic! Then try blinding and bothering it with both Featherdance and Mud Slap!" She called. Her Pokemon narrowed his eyes, glowering as he worked to concentrate and hype himself up before going on to execute his previous orders.

CASCADIA

Ion Island
    Ion Island is made of almost entirely iron ore and magnetic substances that conduct electricity easily. It is said that long ago, a huge battle which pitted two powerful electric Pokemon electrically charged the island, causing most Pokemon that lived here to die. However, electric types thrive here, and recently people have learned how to use the electricity to their own use.

Storm Lake - A crescent moon shaped lake that surrounds the north and east sides of the Power Plant, Storm Lake is an electrically charged freshwater lake. Only a few Pokemon live inside the lake, but many electric types come to cool off.
    "How on earth can a lake be electrified?" Fireray asked his Cyndaquil as it was gazing in the distance. Cyndaquil quickly became aware again and shuddered as it heard the word lake.
    "Cynda Cynda Cynda!" as the fire-typ protested.
    "Cyndaquil lets just have an adventure and not think about yor dum water weakness as it spoils about everthing for something cool. But anyway didn't you listen its a electrified lake." Fireray explainded. As they then were suddenly there.
    "Lets not touch that water Cyndaquil as it will really be painful."He told his pal but his words weren't need.

FB

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: They won't be newbies forever. And, winter is coming.

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: Jon and Jen nodded to Keith, grateful for the information on how to get out. Connor’s suggestion to see the map, on the other hand, earned a cringe.

“Well, sure, not sure how much it’ll help you though…” Jon pulled out a map that seemed to be very accurate and detailed – for Bane Forest. A little bit from where the cave entrance to the Skull Tunnel started the drawings began to look more like ten Ekans had run the map over. “We got kinda busy saving our butts from angry Seviper and angry Trubbish. But I suppose you can tell that.” He looked at Jen when sightings of Sakura came up. “I think we might have seen something like a running flashlight. Did we, Jen?”

“Oh yes! We did! Ran right past my foot, it did. Oh, no worries, I didn’t step on it.”

Marion suddenly asked the two about Team Aqua and Team Magma. Jon and Jen looked at each other in confusion. “Team who? Sorry, we’re from Johto originally, we only know about Team Rocket. It’s weird; you’re not the first one to ask us that. Why is that? Are they cartographers too?” Jon smiled in a dreamy manner at the idea of an organization of cartographers. “Oh, right, we probably should get out of your way, we really hope you find your friend!”

Jon and Jen wave at you as they politely walk past you and toward the entrance they had just been pointed at. As soon as the duo has left, an empty, crushed can flies from around the corner, hitting a wall. This startles you a bit, but not as much as sudden noise – angry hissing and squealing Marion instantly recognizes as Sakura!

Your whole group rushes down the tunnel, with more and more trash flying your way the deeper you go. Some of it is light stuff like crumpled napkins, but scrapped metal flying at your face is far less pleasant of an experience. After a while of dodging things you arrive at a more open area, littered with trash and trash bags all over. In the middle of the area is a group of Seviper. There seem to be six of them, all angry and looking for something. You can hear Sakura again – at the same time as another piece of metal flies at one of the Sevipers. Right as said Seviper heads for a pile of rotting food the whole gang notices you. They don’t seem happy at all about having their hunt interrupted and leap right at you, readying a sextuple of Poison Fang!

What will you do?
    At the sight of half a dozen Seviper lunging right in his direction, Keith was ready for action. He turned to the Shuppet next to him. "Myrtle! Psychic attack now!" he exclaimed.

"I would ask you to say 'please' first, but I sup-pose it would be a bad time," Myrtle replied. "There are ma-ny of them, how-ev-er. Would a lit-tle back-up be too much to ask?"

"Fine," Keith sighed as he pulled out another Poke Ball. "Peeves, I choose-"

"Saur!"

Keith stopped as Pomona dashed out in front of him.

"Pomona! Are you sure?" asked Keith. In response, the Ivysaur turned and grinned at him. Keith grinned back. "OK, then! Pomona, Attract! Some of them must be male. Any of them that aren't affected, hit them with String Shot, and then follow up with your Sludge attack!"

"Wait, when does my Psy-chic come in-to play here?" asked Myrtle.

"After Pomona's used String Shot," replied Keith. "But if any of them get too close, feel free to use it early. And Myrtle? You're taking orders from me now?"

"Much as I de-spise the i-de-a of ta-king or-ders from you," replied Myrtle, "it would seem that is the on-ly way out of this si-tu-a-tion. I am on-ly do-ing this be-cause I see no fea-si-ble al-ter-na-tive."

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast