Cascadia - Page 4

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia

Default Re: Cascadia

Audro Island

The Lithogic River:

Haradion steped of the ferry with great anticipation.His shuckle sat on his shoulder looking at the black beaches as Haradion stepped up the beech and madse his way to the steady glow which was the Lithogic river. Shuckle did not stay in his pokeball at times, although sometimes he would go there to sulk... Small chance of that today though.

"Well Shuckle, what do you think?" He asked Shuckle as the disembarked ferry pulled away from the Island.

"Shuck... Shuckle Shuck..." He murmered. he was clearly unimpressed with the Island.

Shuckle, were not here to make a holiday home, were here to fianance our traveles, and build a team, remember?

"Shuckle Shuck. Shuck Shu..."

Was all shuckle said in reply. The Lava gems, from where the river had cooled were his main goal, and the goal of many people... Those gems could fianance his traveles. How some reainers could just get up and leave hom was beyound him. Traveling was expensive, and he had no desire to gamble away his food. Still the Lithogic River would sui him... A Number of Fire pokemon moved around in the distance. He looked away from them. By the time he reached the place they would be long gone, but it did remind him of his second objective. His journey could not be completed with just his Shuckle, he needed to catch some more pokemon, and Cascadia, with its huge diversity of pokemon was just the place - This made the river Ideal.

"Lets go then Shuckle!" And with that he turned his back on the sea and made his way to the bank of the river.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewsic Box! View Post
    Jolteonjak - Silver Forest
    Please reply in Green.

Upon entering the forest with your Cyndaquil and the happy birthday boy, Heracross, you've made it your mission to find the perfect tree sap for the birthday bug to suck on. While searching, you take a moment to show your pokemon the indigenous silver leaves of Silver Forest. You are taken by surprise when you are barely missed by an arrow that is now embedded in the tree, and pretty deep at that. Attached to the arrow was a note that read:

"GET OFF OUR LAND!!!!"

As you read the note, another arrow is shot at you, landing right below the previous arrow, and this time the arrow dug even deeper. Another note was attached, this one read:

"OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD!!!!"

Just as you finished reading the note and heavy booming sound echoed throughout the forest, suddenly you hear a faint rumbling sound coming from within the deep dark forest. The sound becomes louder and louder as you realize a stampede is coming your way.

Don't just stand there, do something!

Chad was showing his Pokepals the unique silvery leaves the forest produces, when all of a sudden an arrow lodged itself in the very tree he was inspecting. Chad noticed a note attached to the arrow. He took the note off and read it, "GET OFF OUR LAND!!!!"

Before he had a minute to react to the warning, another arrow plunged into the same tree just below the first arrow even deeper than the first. Chad jumped back quickly. "What the deuce?"

The second arrow also had a note on it. He took the note, and it read, "OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD!!!!"

"Are you kidding me?" Chad asked annoyed. "Looks like someone doesn't want us here guys." He looked at Cyndaquil and Heracross, the latter softly growling. "Don't worry Heracross, I don't scare that easily. There were no warnings given to us on the ferry over. We just need to... Wait what's that sound?"

Chad started to hear a loud booming sound. It eventually felt like the sound was coming from all directions in the forest, as the sound echoed all over. Next, Chad could hear light rumbling coming from a deeper part of the forest.

"Ok, this situation seems to be deteriorating quickly," Chad said worried. He looked at Cyndaquil and Heracross. "The rumbling is getting louder." He turned to the source of the rumbling. His eyes widened as he realized what was happening. He withdrew a Pokeball. "Cyndaquil, I think you should return to your Pokeball. I want you to be safe." He quickly aimed the ball at his little fire mouse, and it emitted a red beam which caused Cyndaquil to disappear. "Heracross, let's get out of here!"

Chad and Heracross began running away from the rumbling sound, dodging any trees that may be in their way. As he was running, Chad yelled out to his beetle, "It's a stampede! We'll be crushed if we can't get any height between them and us! We need to find a sturdy-enough tree to climb and get out of danger! When we find a tree to climb, I'll need you to help guide me up the tree! I'm not sure you'll be strong enough to fly us both up!"

Chad kept running, and Heracross began to fly now. 'This is all too strange,' he thought to himself. 'What caused the stampede? Are they Pokemon or this god from that note?'

Stats

King G - Silver Forest
    Please reply in Green.

After trekking through the forest, you and your snappy Krabby decide to take a meal break and see what the forest has to offer you. Suddenly the bushes start rumbling and a small grey head pops out. You hear a cooing sound coming from the small creature, slowly the cooing sound multiplies from all around you. The bushes begin the rustle more violently. The small grey Pokemon pops out from the bush and reveals itself to be none other a Pidove. One by one more Pidove hop out from the bushes, continuously cooing at you. They begin to flap their wings violently, some even ascending just off the ground. As they become more impatient, the cooing becomes more demanding. Suddenly, the first one you saw swoops in and steals your sandwich. It's coo becomes more of a mocking coo and the flock of Pidove begin to fly off into the forest.

Hmmm, will you follow?

"YOU SON A BI---" Hugo screamed at the birds as they began to fly off. "THAT WAS MY LUNCH!"

Hugo's stomach growled in anger. He looked down at Krabby who was both unimpressed and a bit despondent. Krabby was always skeptical of Hugo and his training abilities, and this was something Hugo was painfully aware of. He knew that he would never be able to earn Krabby's respect if he continued to let this kind of stuff happen over and over again. So he knew there was really only one thing he could do; chase after the Pidove and get his sandwich back. Obviously he was going to need Krabby's help.

"You don't think we're going to let this just happen and not do anything about it, do you?" he asked Krabby. The crab Pokemon perked up. "We have to go after them. Jump on."

Hugo knew his best chance was to chase after them. Krabby was a capable fighter, but could he scuttle fast enough to catch up with a flock of birds? Doubtful. He crouched down and the crab Pokemon leaped onto his back, clutching onto his jacket with a strong grip from his pincer. In a few seconds, they were off.

Hugo chased through the forest, ducking branches, jumping over holes, and avoiding tree trunks. Soon enough, they were actually not far behind the flock of Pidove who obviously wrote them off. He could clearly see the one that that stole his sandwich.

"Alright..." he said to Krabby, in between gasps for air. "We can handle this. I want you to use Harden and protect yourself, then when I say "three" I'm going to toss you at them. I want you to quickly halt them by using Icy Wind and then show them whose boss by knocking them out of the sky with AncientPower. You got it?"

Krabby's face said he was ready.

"Alright, here we go...one....two....THREE!!!!!"

With that, Hugo grabbed Krabby off his back and launched him into the air headed straight for the Pidove. All while still running, somehow.

Myahoo - Storm Lake
    Please reply in Yellow.

As you and your Cyndaquil playfully race towards the lake, you begin the see the massive body of water shimmering from the sun’s refection. After just a few moments the two of you end up at the shore of Storm Lake. The water was near completely still, and the sand under you was as soft as a tempurpedic mattress. As you gaze at the scenery, you suddenly hear footsteps coming towards you. You turn around to see a man, “Sure is beautiful isn’t it?” he rhetorically asked as he also admired the landscaping. This man was young, but not nearly as young as you. He had some scruff on his face and wore what appeared to be some sore of uniform. Tan top with short sleeves, and green handkerchief tied around the collar of his shirt, a pair of green shorts that matched his handkerchief, and black boots. On his shirt was a badge that read “Ranger”. “Sorry for intruding on you Miss, I just can’t help but get lost in the shimmering water of this lake… Oh! My name is Cam, nice to meet you,” he greeted, “may I ask what brings you to this neck of the woods? We don’t tend to get that many visitors as of late.”

What will you do?
    By the time they reached the lake, both human and Pokemon were grinning and out of breath. Melissa walked along the sand, stumbling a bit as it shifted under her feet, and sat down facing the lake. Her Cyndaquil came over and sat on her lap, also facing out towards the lake, as they both caught their breath.

Storm Lake's a beautiful place, Melissa thought, watching the sunlight reflect off of the lake's surface. She dug her hands into the soft sand and mused aloud, "I wouldn't mind coming here just for the view. It's really amazing, don'tcha think, Wildfire?" The little fire mouse nodded in agreement.

Footsteps behind the pair had them both looking towards the sound and quickly spotting the man approaching them. As he got closer, it became clear that he was wearing some sort of uniform and the badge on his shirt read "Ranger"; Melissa assumed that that was the man's job.

"Sure is beautiful isn't it?" he said, and Melissa agreed softly. She'd never been very comfortable around people she didn't know and she didn't really like that he was currently towering over her, so she got to her feet, placing Wildfire back on her shoulder.

"Sorry for intruding on you Miss, I just can't help but get lost in the shimmering water of this lake... Oh! My name is Cam, nice to meet you," he said next, "may I ask what brings you to this neck of the woods? We don't tend to get that many visitors as of late."

"Um, it's alright; the water is really beautiful," Melissa replied politely. "I'm Melissa. It's nice to meet you, Cam." She smiled at him briefly before continuing. "Well, I'd heard about the legend of the two powerful Pokemon being the reason this island's magnetic, so I got curious and got on the first ferry I could to get over here. Then, I heard about how this lake's also charged and we decided that we wanted to see it." She glanced back at the lake and said to her Cyndaquil, "Looks like we made a good choice, huh, Wildfire?" The fire mouse nodded, adding a vehement, "Quil!" to declare his agreement. Melissa grinned back at him, before remembering something the Ranger said and turning back towards him. "Why don't you get many visitors? The view's amazing!" she asked curiously.
    Fizzy Bubbles - Wildfire ♂ Lv. 14, Lyle ♂ Lv. 10, Mar ♂ Lv. 7, Stella ♀ Lv. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post
    Glacier Island
    Boreal Wastelands - Please reply in Light Blue

Uhhhh: Harry comes up to you and examines you from head to toe. He goes around you one circle before saying, “Yeah, I think Tom has an extra coat that might fit.” As though on cue, the other man heads toward a small group of bags off to the side. He quickly pulls out a black coat. It looks very thick, but when you put it on, you at least feel a bit warmer. Gaspard quickly climbs inside the coat clinging to your belly. You can feel him shaking.

“Well, since you're here, wanna help us?” Tom outright stated with much gusto in his voice.

“Don't be rude, now,” Harry replied. “So sorry about that, Tom can get a bit....impatient. You see, we're here to find some sort of meteor that fell down around here the day before yesterday. My friends and I are astronomers and we wanted to investigate it.”

Tom quickly came up to you and finished, “So that's our story. Unfortunately, tomorrow's snowstorm may cover it up to the point where we may not even be able to find it. And we will need all the help we can get to look for it tonight. What do you say, you in?”

The man does seem very eager to recruit you, but then again there is a snow storm tomorrow according to him. What will you do?
    After Connor requested for a coat, Harry examined the young photographer from head to toe while going around you in a circle before saying, “Yeah, I think Tom has an extra coat that might fit.” And as if on cue, Tom went through their group's pile of bags and pulled out a black coat and handed it to Connor for him to put on. While it still seemed a bit too big for him, despite what Harry had said, he didn't want to complain since they did just help him keep himself warm. Gaspard quickly went into the zipped coat from underneatch, managing an "Oh!" from Connor before popping his head on the other end, just below Connor's head while clinging to his belly. Connor felt Gaspard shivering so he immediately hugged him from his position, trying to keep him warm. "Wow, thanks so much!" Connor said while showing his gratitude by bowing.

“Well, since you're here, wanna help us?” Tom outright stated to the photographer. Connor and Gaspard were confused, "Um, help you with what exactly?" Connor asked while tilting his head in confusion. “Don't be rude, now,” Harry replied. “So sorry about that, Tom can get a bit....impatient. You see, we're here to find some sort of meteor that fell down around here the day before yesterday. My friends and I are astronomers and we wanted to investigate it,” he finished as Tom continued. “So that's our story. Unfortunately, tomorrow's snowstorm may cover it up to the point where we may not even be able to find it. And we will need all the help we can get to look for it tonight. What do you say, you in?”

Connor replied to him, "Wow, astronomers huh? That sound a pretty cool job you guys have there!" he said to the three with a wide smile, "Well if I wander around any further on my own, I'll just guarantee to get myself lost again in these parts. And you guys said something about a snowstorm right? Well, that would really make things worse for the both of us here, so might as well stay with you guys. Sure, count me in!" he said with a grin with Gaspard smiling at them with his trademark toothy smile. "Although... I'm not sure how an aspiring photographer such as myself can help with your work though, hehe," he said as he scratched his head.

Ruin Island

Oniero Ruins – Please reply in Dark Orange
    Celebii151: You look into the hole, you notice that there is a slope that is just steep enough to allow you enough room to not to bump your head, but at the same time, it is not too steep for you to keep your balance on. You and Neptune slide slowly down the ramp, while Boing tries to keep steady, but it ultimately ends up rolling down the slope instead. The place around you appears to be a chamber of some sort; you see several chains on the walls and floors, but no skeletons. There appears to be no exit at first, but you soon hear something,

clatter, clatter, clatter...

You turn toward the source to see a skeleton walking toward you. It speaks in a very raspy voice, “Ah, so you are the trespasser, hmm. I thought we rid you years ago, Celes.” He holds up a Pokeball of some sort, “well, no longer will that be a problem. Yamask, take care of our...guest.” A gray Pokémon with red eyes and a large mask sitting on its tail stares at you.

“Yamask...” it says almost dreadfully. This weird skeleton definitely seems like he wants to battle you, but there is still the option of escape through the way you came, if you run.

What will you do?
    Cele slid down the slope with confidence, hoping to find some answers about this strange place. Boing bounced down, but lost his balance, rolling down the rest of the way. Cele caught him, fortunately, before any serious damage could occur. After taking a head count and making sure everyone was together, Cele headed out. He decided to return Neptune to his Pokeball to prevent him from experiencing anymore mind control from anything that may happen – it had already happened, so Neptune could be more vulnerable. He instead grabbed another Pokeball from his belt, and released the beast held inside. Cele was greeted by a mighty roar, as Nahkriin the Druddigon emerged, ready to rampage. “Nahkriin, calm down!” Cele yelled. “We don’t want to awaken anything that may be lurking in here. Afterwards, I’ll find you a rock you can tear to pieces.” “Drud.” She answered, agreeing to that settlement. Nahkriin, Boing and Cele make their way deeper into the chamber, noticing a mass amount of chains scattered everywhere. “This must be some kind of ancient dungeon or torture chamber. Wonder what we’ll find down here?” Cele wonders as he hears a noise from behind him.

Clatter, clatter, clatter…

Boing bounces up in surprise from the sound, while Nahkriin prepares to fight. Cele calms both down, and turns around, facing the source. To Cele’s horror and surprise, a skeleton is slowly approaching him. It opens its ‘mouth’ and begins to speak in a raspy tone. “Ah, so you are the trespasser, hmm. I thought we rid of you years ago, Celes.” Celes. There was that name again. First the ghost woman, and now this skeleton. Coincidence? Not likely. The skeleton holds up a weird-looking Pokeball and continues, “Well, that will no longer be a problem. Yamask, take care of our… guest.” Cele now faces another foe, a gray shadow-like Pokemon, with tendril-like arms, large red eyes, and a yellow human-faced mask that it was holding with its tail. Cele brought out his blue and silver Pokedex from his bag, and scanned the creature. The machine instantly came to life: Yamask, the Mummy Pokemon. Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry. “So that’s a Yamask, huh? Nahkriin, looks like we don’t have to wait for something that you can rip to pieces. How do you feel about a battle?” “Drudi!” was Nahkriin’s response."Okay, then Boing, I want you to use Odor Sleuth on the Yamask. Then we'll let Nahkrrin handle it from there." “Nahkriin, start out with a fearsome Leer to show your superiority. Follow up with a FlameThrower – Aerial Ace combo!” Cele ordered. He hoped that after this was over, he would receive some answers.
    Last edited by Celebii151; 20th May 2012 at 09:41 AM.

Follow Treecko's Awesomeness On Twitter Add Treecko's Awesomeness on Facebook Add Treecko's Awesomeness on Google+ Add Treecko's Awesomeness on MySpace
    Add Treecko's Awesomeness on Linkedin Follow Treecko's Awesomeness on Tumblr Follow Treecko's Awesomeness on Flickr Visit Treecko's Awesomeness's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Lily Island

The Diamond River - A fast flowing river that cuts through the two forests, the Diamond River is named so because of the crystals in the lake bed, which cause the water to seem to sparkle. These crystals look very valuable, though the fast running currents many make them hard to reach. The river is about 8 feet deep, and 10 feet wide. Its source is the mysterious lake in the Red Forest, while it empties into the Silver Ocean.
    Standing at the edge of the river, TA stared at the glittering bank. As his feet, sand sparkled like diamonds, and he had to squint to avoid hurting his eyes. "How do you think we'll be able to do this, Nav?" he asked his Treecko.

"Treecko, tree." The Grass-Type stepped farther away from the water. He was more comfortable in the trees around the bank, and would never have come out to the water by choice.

"I know you don't like the current, but if you don't go anywhere near the water, there's no way we're going to get those crystals." TA smiled at the Treecko. "And you know we need the coins we could get from those."

"Tree," Nav sighed. He walked over to his trainer's feet and shot a nervous glance at the rushing river.

"I don't know what you're so scared of," TA said. "You're strong enough to pull yourself out if you fall in."

"Co," Nav said. He wasn't happy about this.

"Okay, Nav. If we can get some of these crystals out, I'll buy you a Wacan Berry with the coins, and make you a Poffin."

Nav perked up when he heard this. "Tree!" He pointed at a tree branch.

"Great idea, Nav!" TA said. "If we can find a fallen branch long enough, we'll knock a few crystals out and pick them up downstream!"

"Tree!" Nav said excitedly.

"Let's go!"

Stats

Brine Island

Salin City – Please reply in Silver
    Empoleon Dynamite: You head into Salin City in hopes to get your sense of adventuring back into gear. After your ride to the Salin City Gym, you see several buildings lining this city, one in particular was massive compared to the others with a sign reading, “SALIN CITY GYM! COME ONE COME ALL!” This place is crowded today, several trainers are lining up for fighting.

A person next to you says, “Hey, newbie. What're you doing here?” You look towards the direction of the voice, but instead of seeing some sort of person, you see a Chatot, pecking at its wing. It continues, “Because if you're not busy, you should challenge the gym.” You notice a banner hanging from its leg, reading about it. You notice that several other Chatot are lined up the streets like this. Each of them sounding like they are advertising the gym, for some reason. The banner reads, “Come fight the original Gym Leaders. This week only.”

Something seems very festive about the stadium itself though. Upon closer inspection, you see several streamers and balloons tied up around. “Hard to believe that it's been 10 years,” a different voice says. This time you see an older gentleman standing behind you. He stands at just a bit shorter than you. You notice that he is wearing a musty, brown trench coat and a fedora. “Pardon me, sir,” he says as he passes by you. This place is pretty crowded, but you could see what the commotion is about with these “original gym leaders”.

What will you do?
    Wes rolled off the coach with the strongest sense of excitement. The long journey in the poorly airconditioned vehicle had barely phased him as he stood on the main street for Salin City Gym. Throwing his backpack over his shoulders, the kid broke into a stride as he past the several tall buildings lining the bustling mainstreets. One eyesore in particular stood out for the trainer – Salin City Gym. Wes pressed on towards it, dodging the traffic and busy commuters to find a large sign reading SALIN CITY GYM! COME ONE COME ALL! A fire ignited in Wes’s chest, his burning ambition spurring him towards the building past the hoard of trainers.

“Hey, newbie. What’re you doing here?” Squarked a shrill voice, breaking Wes’s chain of thought.

“Hey I’m no newbie!” he replied matter-of-factly, turning to seek out the source of the voice. There was nobody there though, nobody speaking to him at least. Instead fluttered a Chatot, pecking at its wing impatiently. Wes was taken aback slightly, but he’d owned a Chatot a few years ago and knew that they could be trained to mimic human speech.

“Because if you're not busy, you should challenge the gym.” Wes nodded silently, tilting his head sideways in a struggled attempt at reading the inscription on the macaw’s banner. It looked like this Chatot wasn’t alone, dozens of the colourful birds littering the busy streets with the same announcement – it sure beat the flocks of Pidove he’d come accustom to in densely populated cities. Wes read the inscription back to himself “Come fight the original Gym Leaders. This week only.” The teenager felt both a mixture of intrigue and excitement. Who were these gym leaders?

As Wes entered the grande stadium he circled in awe of the festive streamers and balloons hung up around the ceilings. Today must’ve been a good day to visit! Wes paused as he mulled over his squad choices, only for an elderly gentlemen to approach from behind, “Hard to believe that it’s been 10 years”. Wes revolved on the spot, the man was sporting a musty brown trench coat with a fedora that reached no higher than the kid’s eyebrows. The boy nodded politely, it’d be an intimidating thought that these original gym leaders were in there prime before Wes had even received his starter Pokémon. The elderly man makes his way past Wes in the busy arena – the kid now trying to work out where to go from here. The elderly man seemed quite clued up on what was going on.

“Wait up a second!” Wes yelled beaming with confidence, “How do I go about challenging the original leaders? I can take any one of these oldtimers”

Blog Entries

Visit kaisap112's Youtube Channel

CASCADIA

Far off of the coasts of the mainland Fizzy Bubble zones, remote in the Silver Ocean, an island chain sits in basically, the middle of nowhere. These islands contain the some of the most diverse typing of Pokemon in the entirety of Fizzy Bubbles. All of these islands are actually volcanoes, but the majority of them have gone dormant. As many Pokemon spend all their lives here, many fossils of Pokemon and plants are buried in the depths of the volcanic ground, maybe some of these may be worth a look? You start out on the island that you first choose, via a ferry. In order to change areas afterward, Surf or Fly is a necessity.

Crater Island
    Like the other islands of the archipelago, Crater Island is an inactive volcano. After what seems to be an excessively violent eruption, the empty crater filled with water, forming a lake. Many water types of many types live in the fresh water lake, and there are legends that some things lie in the depths of the lake...Possibly underwater caverns?

Iridi Beach - Formed by some strange mineral, Iridi Beach's sand is a very bright, sparkly white. Rather than black, like most volcanic sand, this is more of the sand you might find at a normal beach. A few sunbathing Pokemon who venture from the water may be found here, but mostly, this is just a tourist attraction.
    Bright sun, white sand and ocean as far as the eyes could see. This was Iridi Beach in all its summer glory! The beach was populated by tourists and Pokémon alike, all eager to soak in the sun and have a splash in the ocean. Noriko had seen this place in a television special and decided to have look for herself. The sun was shining as brightly as ever, but Noriko was stationed on the beach under a large umbrella. Lightly clothed, wearing sunglasses and sunblock and a book about Grass Pokémon in hand, Noriko was relaxing on a beach towel while her partner, a small Skitty, was rolling around in the sand.

"Skitty! Don't go too far!" Noriko kindly warned her partner. She'd already applied some sunblock on Skitty in fear of the Pokémon possibly getting sunburns. The Trainer herself got herself burned in the sun pretty easily, leading her to get an umbrella as protection against the offensive sunlight.

The duo was taking a breather from their journey, which Noriko had thought would be a good idea...until she found herself stuck on a beach, under the scorching sun, with nothing to do. On the other hand Skitty could entertain herself just fine. Her Trainer sighed beneath her umbrella, a little jealous of Skitty's ability to have a good time nearly anywhere. Setting her book aside, Noriko lay on her back on the blue towel. She was already trying to figure out what their next destination would be - on this island and beyond.

"Okay, we've been to the ice cream stand, the Pokémon Center, the Pokémart...is there anywhere else we should go before we move on?" Being a beginning Trainer set its limits on the places the two could travel to. For the time being, Noriko would have to try and make the best of Iridi Beach.

Default Cascadia Updates #1

'Sup guys. I'll be the new updater here in Cascadia. I love ice but Cascadia would be just so fun to update. I'll be accepting 4 more updatees (some people have special slots, including Haradion)

Reminders for everyone:
    1. No self-updating. Meaning, you can't update regarding stuff other than you, your Pokemon, your stuff and feelings. ^^.
    2. Please feel free to PM me any inquiry about your adventure.
    3. It's okay to bump me since I'm not much of a BMGF checker. I'm most active in UPN, but almost equally active in SPPf.
    4. Please don't be rude~
    5. Enjoy your adventure as much as you can. I'll try not to make your lives horrible~

.:Crater Island - Iridi Beach:. (Please reply in DeepSkyBlue)
    kaisap112: The summer season has finally arrived for the citizens of Cascadia. The sun is shining brightly while the sea breeze is just rejuvenating. Boats, whether business or luxury related, dot the blue horizon with flags as far as the eye could see. Waves gently stroke the sparkling white sand with foamy waters. Tourists have set up their stations across the beach while some are already enjoying summer's essence of chilly and refreshing recreation. In all this summer fun, lies an apathetic young woman getting some reading done about Grass types underneath a beach umbrella. The four-eyed girl eyes her well-sunblocked pink cat Pokemon with jealousy as the Skitty chases her tail around in a carefree manner, completely contradicting her trainer's current activity.

"Skitty! Don't go too far!" Noriko kindly warned her partner. The cat stops for a bit to give her trainer a nod before going back to its own business. Noriko was becoming much too bored, even for a person of her age, it would have helped if she has someone along with her but this clearly wasn't the case. The breeze brushes against her as she gazes toward the ocean. She gives off a sigh before starting to speak. "Okay, we've been to the ice cream stand, the Pokémon Center, the Pokémart...is there anywhere else we should go before we move on?" Afterwards, she helps herself up and calls for her trusted partner. They start to wander off to the part of the beach left untouched by the vicious tourists flooding in from the docks, all in wonder and excitement of what lies ahead.

After a few minutes of strolling along the beach with such amazement with the sights of Crater Island, she realizes that the faint sound she heard being drowned by the waves wasn't exactly nothing as she spots a big blue figure meters away, near the small specks of land a distance from the island. It looks like it's a Pokemon, and it sounds like it's in a lot of pain. The duo stare at each other for some kind of response from the other, clearly surprised and yet also saddened, by the Pokemon's wails. It looks like it could be checked if one of your Pokemon can Surf over there.

What will you do?
    Last edited by Pengyzu; 22nd June 2012 at 09:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Visit kaisap112's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Pengyzu View Post
    kaisap112: The summer season has finally arrived for the citizens of Cascadia. The sun is shining brightly while the sea breeze is just rejuvenating. Boats, whether business or luxury related, dot the blue horizon with flags as far as the eye could see. Waves gently stroke the sparkling white sand with foamy waters. Tourists have set up their stations across the beach while some are already enjoying summer's essence of chilly and refreshing recreation. In all this summer fun, lies an apathetic young woman getting some reading done about Grass types underneath a beach umbrella. The four-eyed girl eyes her well-sunblocked pink cat Pokemon with jealousy as the Skitty chases her tail around in a carefree manner, completely contradicting her trainer's current activity.

"Skitty! Don't go too far!" Noriko kindly warned her partner. The cat stops for a bit to give her trainer a nod before going back to its own business. Noriko was becoming much too bored, even for a person of her age, it would have helped if she has someone along with her but this clearly wasn't the case. The breeze brushes against her as she gazes toward the ocean. She gives off a sigh before starting to speak. "Okay, we've been to the ice cream stand, the Pokémon Center, the Pokémart...is there anywhere else we should go before we move on?" Afterwards, she helps herself up and calls for her trusted partner. They start to wander off to the part of the beach left untouched by the vicious tourists flooding in from the docks, all in wonder and excitement of what lies ahead.

After a few minutes of strolling along the beach with such amazement with the sights of Crater Island, she realizes that the faint sound she heard being drowned by the waves wasn't exactly nothing as she spots a big blue figure meters away, near the small specks of land a distance from the island. It looks like it's a Pokemon, and it sounds like it's in a lot of pain. The duo stare at each other for some kind of response from the other, clearly surprised and yet also saddened, by the Pokemon's wails. It looks like it could be checked if one of your Pokemon can Surf over there.

What will you do?
    With Skitty strolling right by her side Noriko moved along the beach. The Crater Island was sitting in the distance, catching her attention. She recalled it to be a spot Fire Pokémon liked to hang around – definitely a place of interest for any Trainer or Specialist. Skitty started chasing her tail while waiting for Noriko to think of something to do. Two natures of these two seemed to be polar opposites, which could have been what drew them together in the first place, like magnets.

Dragged from her thoughts by a small sound, Noriko looked up at the Crater Island. The sound returned, a faint but painful sound, right before it was covered by a wave. After a bit of looking around, Noriko stopped something: a creature, big and blue, some distance away. Could it be a Pokémon? It wailed in pain again. Noriko looked at Skitty, who was looking back at the Trainer. Now what?

Skitty started jumping at Noriko’s hips – to be precise, at her Pokéball belt. After a few whacks Noriko understood her partner. “You’re right Skitty, this is the perfect opportunity to bring out Callias!” She picked Callias’ Pokéball and threw it at the water. A Finneon came out, calmly watching his surroundings. Noriko called Skitty back into her Pokéball before walking into the water over to Callias. “Hey there, you can hear that noise over there? That’s a Pokémon I want to help out, so could you use Surf and get me over there?”
    Last edited by kaisap112; 25th June 2012 at 04:48 AM.

The Red Forest - Quite possibly the most dangerous of all of the areas in Cascadia, the Red Forest was named after the savage conditions it provides. Many ruthless and savage Pokemon live in this dense rainforest, of which many attack without warning. There's no telling what types of Pokemon you may find here. It is said that a small freshwater lake is somewhere in this forest as well.

Karmas and Paine stood at the entrance of the dense forest, the pair of them not quite sure what to think of their surroundings. It had been a while for Karmas since he has partaken in any particular adventure, preferring to hang around his Base instead. Until finally, thanks to the prodding from Paine, who was raring for an adventure, he finally left. And here he was, at Cascadia.

"Well this looks like an interesting place, doesn't it?" said Karmas, looking over at the Gothorita.

Paine merely stared back at him, she really wasn't one to talk unless it was really really necessary. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, what exactly was her trainer waiting for? She motioned with her head for them to get going, making Karmas roll his eyes.

"I'm sorry Paine, I'm just trying to generate some atmosphere," said Karmas, walking into the Red Forest.

OOC: Sorry about the horribad first reply, it has been long time since I've actually adventured myself.

The Lithogic River – Please reply in Red

Flame Mistress: You decide to head into the Litogic River in hopes to find some rare gems and whatnot, however your bickering with Charlotte does take away some of your concentration. As soon as you two agree to stop your bickering, you trip over your own two legs. Thankfully, you didn't trip into the lava, otherwise your adventure would have been cut...very short. You also see something shiny at the ground. As you pick it up, it looks like a very valuable gem of some sort. This thing that makes you and your Vulpix notably happy and excited. Before you can place it some place safe, a Growlithe jumps on you, causing you to drop the gem.

The Growlithe rushes off you and grabs the gem. It looks just as happy as you did a moment ago. Its tail starts wagging looking at you with its cute eyes. The Growlithe then turns around and starts running in the opposite direction with your newly found gem.

What will you do?
    Charlotte beamed as she gently picked up the gem, marvelling at the way it gleamed under the sunlight. It truly is a piece of wonder, she dreamily thought, and just as she was about to put it away safely in her bag, a tiger-like blur of red with black stripes jumped on her, making her yelp and drop the gem. It quickly grabbed the gem, and before she could grab it back, order an attack, or even take out her Pokedex to examine what Pokemon it was, it rushed off in the opposite direction with a very satisfied look on its face.

For a moment, Charlotte stood there, dumbfounded, wondering whether what had just happened had been a hallucination. However, one look at Flare's face, which was positively quivering with fury, told her that yes, she had found a gem that looked as if it was priceless, and yes, this Pokemon had indeed stolen it from her right under her nose. Charlotte felt her face turn a bright, fiery shade of red with rage, and clenching her fists, muttered every foul word she could think of, all the while berating herself. If only she'd put the gem in her bag quickly enough... If only she or Flare had reacted quickly enough to stop the... the pest...

"That's it," Charlotte declared angrily, her eyes flaming with rage. "No one, and by that I mean no one, steals something from me and gets away with it!" Flare gave a bark of agreement, and shot out some flames from her mouth while pawing at the ground. Yes, how dare the thief steal from them just like that? They would pay for it, they would. At that moment, a million hateful thoughts ran across both trainer and Vulpix's minds, and they were soon followed by thoughts seeking revenge and vengeance.

"Right, Flare," Charlotte said determinedly. "I am not letting that pest get away, and I don't expect you to, either. The thief went this way--" Charlotte pointed in the opposite direction they were facing-- "and we're gonna catch them if it's the last thing we do, no matter what. It should be easy enough to catch them, they couldn't have gone that far. When we get them, I want you to use Roar to scare it so that it drops the gem, and Quick Attack to retrieve it. Clear?" Flare gave a bark that obviously meant 'clear'. "Good. Now, let's go!"

And, with the high hopes of retrieving their stolen treasure, they began to run.

((Stats are in sig, btw.))

CASCADIA

Far off of the coasts of the mainland Fizzy Bubble zones, remote in the Silver Ocean, an island chain sits in basically, the middle of nowhere. These islands contain the some of the most diverse typing of Pokemon in the entirety of Fizzy Bubbles. All of these islands are actually volcanoes, but the majority of them have gone dormant. As many Pokemon spend all their lives here, many fossils of Pokemon and plants are buried in the depths of the volcanic ground, maybe some of these may be worth a look? You start out on the island that you first choose, via a ferry. In order to change areas afterward, Surf or Fly is a necessity.

Brine Island
    Salin City - The only real city in the entire island chain, Salin City is huge. Taking up the entirety of Brine Island, Salin City has everything-from shopping places, to schools, hospitals, a Pokemon Center, an airport, and a seaport, among other things. There is a small park in the middle, with a fishing pond and a few trees scattered about. Stands line the streets wishing to sell you things, and it'd be pretty hard to not find something to do. But if you would happen to find yourself in such a dilemma, there is a Pokemon Gym in the city which holds eight leaders, one each to symbolize the Cascadian Archipelago. However, only one may be challenged per visit to the gym.
    Stacey stood on the deck of the ferry leaning against the railings as she breathed in the salty sea breeze. They were nearly at their destination now; in fact she could see the Port of Brine Island growing ever larger on the horizon. The young woman had a bright smile on her face as she thought of the adventure that possibly lay ahead of her. It had been a very long time since she had left the seclusion of the Mansion and an even longer time since she had seen the person she was going to meet. She had only met Jess a few times but they had gotten on very well and when she had suggested meeting up to travel together in Cascadia Stacey had eagerly agreed. She could do with some human company, that’s not to say she didn’t enjoy the company of her Pokemon and the wild ones that roamed her home but she looked forward to catching up with her.

Jess had been a young girl when they met, she was now a young woman in her late teens. She frowned a little as she thought of how she had grown, she was nearly 10 years the girl’s senior, nearly an old fogie. Chuckling to herself she tore her eyes away from the scenery to peer down at her travel companion for this little trip. He came up to her thigh in height and stood stock still gripping the bars of the railing tightly. Stacey didn’t think he liked the water all that much but her Golett was brave enough to stand next to her in order to observe everything new around him. She had not yet had much chance to interact with Dwemer since he hatched on that very special day a few months ago but already he made her feel younger. He was quiet and observant and it was difficult to tell his emotions from his face but soon she hoped she would be able to read his body language to understand him better. After a few more minutes of contemplation the ferry docked in the Port and Stacey placed an arm on Dwemer’s shoulder dragging his attention away from the water and smiled at him beckoning to follow her off the boat. She could almost swear he looked relieved.

Stacey walked towards along the dock almost reaching her destination immediately sue to the fact that the city she was heading for encompassed most of this island. She heard a noise come from Dwemer that she assumed to be a gasp of awe as he tilted backwards to take in the sights. Stacey chuckled and took hold of his hand and he hardly even noticed before she walked into the Salin City. The city was vast but Stacey knew where she was heading. She had let Jess choose their destination and she had chosen somewhere safe for she had a young Pokemon of her own she wanted to travel with. She had left Stacey to choose the meeting point so she headed towards the centre of the city. There she came across a small park and breathed in deep of the scents here. She walked over to a large tree and sat at its foot smoothing out her black shorts and watched as Dwemer took in the sights and sounds whilst keeping close to her. She would wait right here for her friend, this was a nice spot.
    FB Hellions: P.C:

Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

Default Cascadia Updates #2

Welcome to PikaGod and Treecko's Awesomeness. Forgive me TA, I failed to see your entry post when I first posted. Hopefully it will never happen again. Arc, I won't post updates until Yuki joins in, so you guys can be together in the adventure from the very beginning. I'm sorry everyone for taking so long, work is piling up but I'd like to sneak this in for now. Forgive me if you deem this mediocre, I'd like to give something better but I need to do other stuff too. Despite that, I really hope everyone has a fun and not deadly time here. Except for PG of course, you picked Red Forest, you get Red Forest. *wonk*

Just a reminder everyone. Please try to maintain the format for replies. Just give me something I can work with. Type it and make it within and your respective colors. Thank you~

kaisap112: A Pokemon wallows in pain from the distance, the sound, the pain, masked by the soothing sounds of the sea. A cry for help, hidden by the cruel world with sounds of false serenity and calmness. There is always strife in this world, despite this, luxury comes, only to those unaware. We delve into the events surrounding the young girl, seeking adventure with heart of pure gold, and her partners to remind ourselves that despite our enjoyment, there is always someone in need, and happiness is only real when shared with others...

The girl, almost falling onto the sand for an afternoon siesta, is caught off guard by a call for help; almost inaudible through the din of crashing waves. Silence falls upon the girl and her Skitty. A few moments ago, the Skitty enjoyed the world like there was no tomorrow, but due to the repetitive, heart-breaking and tear-jerking noise, her mood is now dead, as if damped by the ocean's water. The Skitty is first to snap out of the trance-like spell. She quickly starts going for the Pokeball filled belt, trying to knock one down.

“You’re right Skitty, this is the perfect opportunity to bring out Callias!”

She grabs the Pokeball and throws it up into the air. A red bolt of lightning plunges into the water as a silhouette of a fish appears underneath. Noriko puts the Pokeball back onto the belt neatly, greeting her Pokemon friend with a precise command. Callias, the Finneon, shrugs a bit because of getting demanding orders the second it got out. Either way, there's a Pokemon in trouble and you just can't have emotions get in the way of the greater good. Noriko hangs on to Callias while Skitty lays on top of her head. They move at a fast speed toward the epicenter of the cry. Finneon is starting to slow down due to the strain this travel has given him. He stops a few meters away from shoreline. Noriko acknowledges this and decides to swim to the exposed land with her Skitty. Callias comes with them but with signs of heavy panting and exhaustion. On land, the trio is shocked to see the giant up close and personal. From afar, one would think this Pokemon was a Wailmer due to its size... but it's not. The sun reflects on the shiny surface of the Pokemon's skin, black and white stripes line most of the being as the sounds are louder than ever. A few seconds pass before the creature finally takes notice of the presence of the adventurers. The sad and painful sound now gone... replaced with a moan of blind rage and anger.

"Poliwaaaaaaaag!"

The creature moves into an upright position, rising above the water, reaching a towering 10 feet in height. The sweet, crying Poliwag is now gone, replaced by a 10-foot monster filled with killer intent. The need for vengeance overwhelms the Poliwag's normal and modest nature as he looks at Noriko with swollen, bloodshot eyes. He looks like he's ready to kill you any second now, and unless you fight back or run away, it would seem that your death is swift and sure. Right before you could think, he blasts a powerful jet of Water at Skitty, pushing her back into the water where she came from. The trigger of the Gun has been pulled, there's no going back for the Poliwag now. Noriko shrieks in horror as the Skitty moans in pain. She's alright but obviously, that Water Gun did a number on her.

How will you react?

.:Lily Island - Diamond River:. (Please reply in Green)
    Treecko's Awesomeness: (Note: Please use the proper reply format. ^^. Thank you~)
    The summer fun is only getting started in the land of Fizzy Bubbles. All is well in Cascadia, the sun is shining oh so brightly, the humidity is just right, the reviving breeze can put a smile of relaxation on anyone lucky enough to experience it. The summer islands of Cascadia are currently being flooded by tourists from everywhere in the world. While loads of cruise ships dock at Crater Island, a few traditional aquatic vessels set sail to the island abundant in nature, appearing green from afar as plants populate the isle. This place serves as the respite for those nature lovers who would just want to admire nature and take a break from it all. It is here where the bond between the Pokemon, the environment, and people is strengthened. Though a dark mist shrouds the other half of the island with mystery, this place doesn't fail in attracting those tireless workers.

A brown-haired lad is seen standing beside the dazzling Diamond River, coaxing his Pokemon into doing him a favor. The sunlight reflects on the water's surface and the murky river, protecting the riches of the island in the form of crystals, sparkles with excitement and thrill as the fast current washes along while the precious stones catch eyes. The surrounding environment is rich in flora and fauna, a flock of flying Pokemon can be heard chirping in the Silver Forest's canopy. The soothing vibrations created by numerous bug Pokemon complement the birds' chirping, forming a harmonious orchestra without them even knowing it! The sea breeze blows over and makes leaves drift overhead. The splashing of the currents is the most evident sound echoing in the ears of those who hear nature's musical.

"How do you think we'll be able to do this, Nav?" the boy asked his Treecko. The poor Pokemon steps farther away from the river, finding solace in the branches and the vines of the forest's understory. "I know you don't like the current, but if you don't go anywhere near the water, there's no way we're going to get those crystals." he smiled at his Pokemon before continuing, "and you know we need the coins we could get from those." The Pokemon so adapted to climbing trees is rock-solid in its position against diving into the depths of the fast-flowing river just to get some stupid crystals that aren't even edible. He softens up a little as Thomas fakes a whimper. He looks over the river before letting out a big sigh. The coaxing goes on and on until an agreement has been settled. The Treecko is now motivated to do what his owner asks of him because of some measly poffins. Little did he know he might just make the worst mistake of his life.

The pair look around for a fallen branch that they can use to knock some crystals up into the riverbank. TA swings a few sticks around to check which one could withstand pressure and has the ability to nudge some crystals off the benthic zone of Diamond River. It is now down to two, on which to choose. Treecko makes his choice, grabbing the stick, hoping for the best, and jumping right into the river. A few seconds pass as the trainer awaits eagerly with a big fat smile on his face, connecting his two ears. A few more seconds pass once more, TA's face becoming emotionless. A shadow enlarges underneath the surface, before the unconscious Pokemon can be seen floating and being carried away by the current. TA takes a few moments before realizing what he has just done. No way can a tiny Pokemon like Treecko who wasn't even built for aquatic travel to be able to swim to the bottom of an 8-foot deep flowing river.

What is your response?

.:Lily Island - Red Forest:. (Please reply in Green)
    PikaGod: While all the tourists flock to Crater Island, some adventurers, foolish and brave, come together on Lily Island to enjoy nature's bounty. Most, if not all of them, venture in the calmer and generally more peaceful and kid-friendly places. Within all this though, a dark secret is hidden. A secret shrouded with darkness and mystery, a secret, centuries old, that no one seems to remember how it started. The secret is well-protected by the dense forest known by the name, "Red Forest." It is named after the bloodshed that happens every now and then, in sight our out of sight, done by the savage beings that reside in this harsh environment. It seems like the aura changes whenever you enter this part of the island, then again, only the bravest of the brave try to find out what's up with this so called, "Forest of Doom."

We narrow down our focus today on a very average teenager in appearance. A teen with average height, average skin, average clothes, average hair, and a lot more average stuff. This is what people and Pokemon see, but inside, he's a brave, agreeable, selfless, and dependable man. His teenage hormones still plague him with easily-manipulated emotions. Like every teenager, he harbors many feelings inside of him that become a problem every once and a while. His maturity is still unstable especially around sugar, but in this place, he better not bring such sweets, or such behavior, as one wrong step could mean your life. A black lolita Pokemon stands by his side. From the looks of it, her serious and analytic attitude balances out Karmas' immaturity. This combo has what it takes to be an adventuring duo, but smarts just aren't enough to survive here.

"Well this looks like an interesting place, doesn't it?" said Karmas, looking over at the Gothorita.

Paine merely stared back at him, she really wasn't one to talk unless it was really really necessary. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, what exactly was her trainer waiting for? She motioned with her head for them to get going, making Karmas roll his eyes.

"I'm sorry Paine, I'm just trying to generate some atmosphere," said Karmas as they make their final decision of going to the dreaded forest. An ominous wind blows against them, as if the forest is already telling them to go back. Various sounds can already be heard, screams and moans echo in your ears. The sunlight is blocked by the thick canopies, with a lot of Pokemon, waiting above for an ambush. Better keep your eyes peeled and senses alert... a threat can be observed from every direction. Karmas shrugs this off and continues walking into the seemingly everlasting darkness. The abyss awaits for people who have come for the adventure of their lives. A new challenger has come... and only time will tell what would happen to him. Somewhere in Cascadia, people are having refreshing water to play with, friends to interact with, food to eat, lands to enjoy... here, you're only prey for everything that sees you. Perhaps even the tress... the ground... you'll never know what to expect.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

A few minutes of trekking and cutting through the dense flora, scaring off tinier Pokemon who dare stand in your way, and you find yourself completely devoid of the outside world. An exit can no longer be seen as a little sunlight passes through the leaves, only enough to have you see the surroundings. Beady red eyes are seen staring through the darkness, the feeling of being watched will not go away as long as you're here. The wind just keeps blowing, even if there might not be open space anywhere, it's almost as if the wind was supernatural in here. Suddenly, silence lays upon the forest. Murkrow start panicking, trying to escape from the northern side of the forest. The earth shakes as big booming footsteps resonate. A bush suddenly rustles and you enter in a defensive position, ready for anything that comes out.

"Help me! Help me! A monster is coming for me! A monster is just behind me!" a man comes through the bush screaming. He rushes over to Karmas and shakes him repeatedly before catching his breath. "A monster is after me! He's so close, I can feel it! I only came here to investigate what makes this place so special... but now a monster is after me! Stranger! We need to escape quick, we can't fight it, he knocked out all of my Pokemon! I remember seeing a nice cave to hide in not so far from here while doing reconnaissance, I have to go there! You need to come with me! The monster is not too far behind!"

What will you do?

.:Audro Island - Lithogic River:. (Please reply in Red)
    Haradion: (Note: PM/VM me when you get back so we can have your adventure rolling. Another thing, you cannot describe the environment in detail such as the Pokemon and stuff. It's considered self-updating and it's a big no-no in FB. Aside from that, everything is fine except for a few typographical errors, but I don't mind. I hope you enjoy this once you're back~)

The scorching sun only modifies the oven-hot temperature in the biggest island of Cascadia. The island may not be a summer tourist spot, but it sure is a hot spot for all those researchers, miners, and those seeking some hot and sweat-inducing adventure. The wind is tottered with suspended bits of cinder and ash fall. The wind may not be completely safe to breathe in as the sulfuric gases plague the air of the isle. Lava continually pumps out of the mouth of the active volcano, only increasing the island's size as it cools when it reaches the sea. The ground here is pitch black, filled with the debris and the pyroclastic materials expelled by the vents scattered throughout the island. Though this place may not be the vacation spot for everyone, there are few sites worth taking note off for future sight-seeing.

A boat can be heard chugging towards the docks of Audro Island. The water breaks as the ship moves forward, leaving waves and ripples in its wake. The debris-filled wind is blowing mighty as ever, as the smell of sulfur envelopes the newcomers. A particular lad converses with his Shuckle as he steps foot on the noir sand.

"Well Shuckle, what do you think?" he asked the slow-moving endolith. The Pokemon replies with a soft sound, indicating his indifference with the new surrounding. The heat makes him uncomfortable somewhat, but his shell should be enough to handle it. His trainer replies with a disappointed face, sighing before speaking up, "Shuckle, were not here to make a holiday home, were here to finance our travels, and build a team, remember?" The helpless Shuckle can only reply with a nod at his owner. Haradion seems to have gone all out when making plans of visiting his islands. He sets his sights on the rare gems, said to have cooled along the famous river of lava, the Lithogic River.

They stroll beside the hazardous river, covering their nose and mouths as they go. The ash filled air irritates their eyes, causing them to squint all throughout, all the more, making the search for the evasive gem hoard harder than ever. The sun is not making it any easier for them, it's as if, they're being cooked inside and out. Thankfully, there has been no record of man-eating Pokemon residing on this island. In fact, it is quite peaceful around here. Some fire-types have made this place, a place uninhabitable by humans, their homes. They seem to enjoy the heat and the constant supply of lava to suit their needs. All of this was actually stated in the advertisement of this island. It seemed effective as you weren't alone when you came here. The others are long gone by now, probably have started studying other parts of the island, while you were here acting as a prospector. Minutes pass as you get farther and farther away from the ocean, and closer to the heart, Haradion's face perks up like a light bulb showing that he's found something quite interesting. No... it wasn't the treasure he was looking for, it was something much more valuable than that. A Ponyta calf is sleeping right behind the boulder beside the river. This might not be a priceless rock, but perhaps an eternal friend would be a good substitute for that. It neighs in its slumber with a gleeful smile on its face.

What would you do?

Last edited by Pengyzu; 29th June 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast