Cascadia - Page 2

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 305

Thread: Cascadia

  1. #16
    Ronin Harrier Hayward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post
    Geyser Park - please reply in red
    Hayward: You find that the cave flooring itself is not a far jump downward, Keo jumps downward and signals you to jump. The Teddiursa seems to be enjoying its spot riding on your crab. Teddiursa points down one of the two ways the cave seems to stretch. The direction Teddiursa is pointing toward leads toward the outermost part of Geyser Park instead of the innermost layer. Perhaps the Ursaring did not want to change going toward the more dangerous geysers or something else. You and Keo travel inward toward the cave where you find yourself in a crossroads. There are two directions, one to the left and one to the right.

    Keo and Teddiursa look around for clues, but nothing seems to pop out. You do not notice anything that would help lead you to the Ursaring either. Before you can even think about which way to go, the cave on the right starts glowing a bright orange. Teddiursa jumps off of Keo and tackles you out of the way of a roaring Flamethrower. Two figures step outside of the cavern, a Magmar and what appears to be a cloaked individual.

    "I know why you're down here. I won't let you continue your evil ways anymore." You can tell that the person is obviously a man, but his facial features are hidden. Any questions that you may have are completely ignored as he just states, "Leave now, or pay the price." The Magmar appears to be ready for battle too.

    This man seems intent on fighting you or chasing you off. What will you do?
    In a cavern beneath the surface of Cascadia's Aduro Island, the young trainer known as William Hale quickly picks himself up off the rocky floor, brushing dirt of his trousers in the process and extending a hand to Teddiursa, helping it to its feet.

    As a sweat trickles down his forehead, Will lets out a low whistle. "That was close," he remarks before nodding appreciatively at the golden brown bear cub. "Thanks Tiny, I owe you one."

    Dragging a hand through his short brown hair, Will thinks hard to come up with a plan. While he doesn't understand the cloaked stranger's reason for addressing them with such hostility, there's no mistaking Magmar's aggressive stance, and Will reasons that the mysterious man meant every word of his threat. They'll have to proceed carefully.

    "Look sharp, mate," the lad quietly warns Keo under his breath. "This could go one of two ways...be ready for anything." Never one to back down from a challenge, the overgrown river crab scuttles from side-to-side, clacking his massive pincer together in a noisy display of bravado before adopting a defensive posture in front of Teddiursa and fixing Magmar with a steely gaze.

    Turning to address their assailant, Will opts for diplomacy and begins to explain things. "I'm afraid there's been some kind of misunderstanding...we're not here to cause any trouble and we're not looking for a fight...only a missing companion. An Ursaring. We think he may be lost down here somewhere. Once we find him, we'll be on our way..."
    Last edited by Hayward; 11th February 2012 at 09:56 PM.

    fb | trades | pc

  2. #17
    Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    1,395
    Blog Entries
    133

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post

    Plague Swamp - Please reply in Dark Orchid

    Missingno. Master:
    Kevin answers your question, "No way, that place is way too dangerous." He jets off in the opposite direction of the swamp. Still you are determined on getting back Weezing, nothing will stand in your way. You enter into the swamp to find that Kevin's story does indeed hold up, the swamp's water levels are very high indeed. You do find a pathway, not completely submerged in the toxic waters just large enough for you to walk on, but you note that it's very slippery, so you need to take caution. As you walk as fast as you can while keeping your balance, your Qwilfish stands ready to fight whatever is in the swamp. You suddenly slip on some pile of dark purple slime that at first blended in with the waters. However, as you pick yourself up, you find that the slime is starting to move on its own.

    "GRIMER!" The slime starts yelling angrily. It seems to grow two eyes on its blob-like form. It angrily approaches you, and tries to throw some Slime at you for stepping on it. Luckily though, Qwilfish shot a Void of Dark energy at the Grimer causing it to lazily go back to sleep. It seems to melt into the water below, that is until two more Grimers show up, all seemingly angry at you.

    Qwilfish tries using its Aqua Tail on one of them, but it just dissolves into the water with an Acid Armor. The second one throws some Slime at Qwilfish, which hits it, but not much effect happens. Qwilfish follows up with a Tri-Attack on the Grimer, it connects thankfully, but no additional effect seems to pop up. Two Grimers, one of them melted into the water, perhaps ready to strike and the other standing in front of Qwilfish.

    What will you do?
    "Waah!" exclaimed Missingno. Master, as he brandished his Pokédex at the newcomers. "Grimer!"

    "Grimer, the Sludge Pokémon," the Pokédex droned. "Grimer thrives on toxic waste and attacks by spewing Sludge. When it moves on land, its toxic footprints ensure no plant life will ever grow in its wake."

    "OK, there's one hidden in the water," muttered Missingno. Master. "Ah!" he exclaimed, suddenly getting an idea. "Qwilfish, use your Surf! Assault that Grimer with this water repeatedly, but get the water from a different spot each time. That might force the hidden Grimer to reveal itself. Once that happens, hit them both with Frost Breath, multiple times if necessary. And try not to drive them away, just to defeat them," Missingno. Master added, fingering an empty Poké Ball in his pocket. "We may be trying to find Weezing, but if I can catch one of these Grimer in the process, I most certainly will!"
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 14th February 2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Adding a link to where the Poké Ball was purchased (#6 of 10)

  3. #18
    According to my research CyberBlastoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Cascadia


    Oniero Ruins - Please reply in Dark Orange.
    Celebii151: You climb up toward the temple and you are greeted with a single room. You can hear the voice calling for help even clearer now. You find a sole opening into the temple, inside is a small room. However, you quickly notice something about the room you are in. It has no exit other than the opening you walked through. The voice completely silenced as soon as you walked into the room, a very eerie silence filled the room. Both Boing and you cannot seem to find any means of figuring out where it came from directly, however a sudden calmness fills your body. You suddenly feel your body getting heavier and heavier with each passing second. All anxiety that you would've experienced before has been replaced; this refreshing feeling makes you just want to relax. Even, your vision gets hazy for a moment before you notice something. A passageway seems to be in the wall opposite of the entrance, which is odd because this place did not seem to be here before but here it is. You regain control of your body, but your vision is still a bit hazy.

    The voice can be heard through this newly made passageway, "Please...someone anyone. Help me." The voice itself sounds almost as serene and calm as you yourself feel. Boing appears to just look at you weirdly, not even focusing at the passageway at all.

    What will you do?




    Geyser Park - please reply in red
    Hayward: "Smuggling more pokemon are ya?" the man calls out in great determination. He does not appear to be listening to your words at all. The man then gets a smug look on his face, and, with a much louder voice than before, he continues, "Yeah, that's right, I know what you're doing, and I'm here to put a stop to it!" He looks at the Magmar and says, "Magmar, show him we mean business."

    The Magmar approaches Keo without any fear from the Water-type at all. It appears that it is willing to fight despite the type disadvantage. Teddiursa looks angrily toward the Magmar. The teddy bear lunges toward the much larger Fire-type, and then it jumps to attack claws at the ready, only to be quickly swatted down like a fly. The Magmar's focus was more set on Keo than anything else, even the Teddiursa that tried to attack it. It lifted its fist in front of it. The raised appendage starts to charge with an electrical energy as the Magmar rushes toward Keo. Its fist rams toward your Pokemon, but luckily the Kingler sidesteps to dodge the oncoming Thunderpunch. Even with that dodge, however, a small portion of the residual electrical energy from Magmar's electrical attack did hit end up contacting Keo. However, it did not seem to do much damage to the Kingler.

    "Last chance, kid. Surrender now, or we'll make ya. And don't try telling me your blatant lies."

    What will you do?



    Plague Swamp - Please reply in Dark Orchid
    Missingno. Master: Qwilfish nods showing that it understood your orders. The Poison- and Water-type starts swimming around the toxic waters and creates a tidal wave for it to Surf on. The attack overran the Grimer and struck the slimy Pokemon with a great force. The water started to run over the path behind you, accidentally washing away your "safe" way back. The Grimer itself however was still in the toxic waters, ready to attack. It smiled a devilish smile, as it Slapped some Mud into Qwilfish's face. Your pokemon however, shook off the attack with ease, except for a little bit of mud in its eyes. It continued to follow your specific orders, it swam to another part of the toxic waters and Surfed again into the visible Grimer. However, just as the attack receded into the waters, what appeared to be an invisible force gripped your Pokemon. The other Grimer resurfaced concentrating on Qwilfish with its Disable. The non-occupied Grimer used another Mudslap hitting the Qwilfish with relative ease.

    Thankfully, Qwilfish broke free of the Disable. It swam up to the two of them and followed up with a Frost Breath dealing quite a bit of damage and it appears that the Grimers' bodies became much more solid than before, but their gelatinous bodies still appeared to be slightly freeform still. One of them uses this and stiffens his body to a Hardened state, while the other tries to use Acid Armor into the water, but the attack was much more sluggish than the last time the move was used.

    These pokemon are better coordinating their attacks than most wild Pokemon. You feel something off about their movements though, but you can't quite place it.

  4. #19
    Registered User Celebii151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post

    Oniero Ruins - Please reply in Dark Orange.
    Celebii151: You climb up toward the temple and you are greeted with a single room. You can hear the voice calling for help even clearer now. You find a sole opening into the temple, inside is a small room. However, you quickly notice something about the room you are in. It has no exit other than the opening you walked through. The voice completely silenced as soon as you walked into the room, a very eerie silence filled the room. Both Boing and you cannot seem to find any means of figuring out where it came from directly, however a sudden calmness fills your body. You suddenly feel your body getting heavier and heavier with each passing second. All anxiety that you would've experienced before has been replaced; this refreshing feeling makes you just want to relax. Even, your vision gets hazy for a moment before you notice something. A passageway seems to be in the wall opposite of the entrance, which is odd because this place did not seem to be here before but here it is. You regain control of your body, but your vision is still a bit hazy.

    The voice can be heard through this newly made passageway, "Please...someone anyone. Help me." The voice itself sounds almost as serene and calm as you yourself feel. Boing appears to just look at you weirdly, not even focusing at the passageway at all.

    What will you do?

    In the Oniero Ruins, the new trainer was experiencing some difficulties. Under some kind of hypnotic spell, Boing anxiously tugged at Cele's trousers. "Spoi, Spoink!" Boing yelled. Pushing Boing away, Cele said "Relax, Boing... Everything's fine..."

    "Please...someone anyone. Help me." the voice calls once again. Cele initially ignores it, feeling too relaxed to do anything about. Also, there was no way to go. Cele begins to lay down, his eyelids slowly drooping as his mind begins to drift away.

    Boing still had a worried look on its face, trying to get Cele's attention, though all attempts are completely ignored. After much more persuasion, Cele decides to look up, spotting an passage, that wasn't there before. The voice seems to be coming from this new passageway.

    Staring instintively at the passage, Cele struggles to get up, his vision blurring with every second. He focuses his mind, heading towards the passage. Boing doesn't follow, just staring at Cele in a weird way, acting as if the passage isn't there. Cele notices this, and begins to question whether that passage is real, or if his mind is playing tricks on him.

    Grabbing the same Pokeball he just put back into his backpack, he presses the center button, and with a click, it enlarges. He releases the Pokemon inside, Neptune coming back into action. "Neptune, I want you to send some Bubbles in that direction." Cele orders, while pointing to the passage. "If they pop, then it must be an illusion. But if they go through, then it's real, and I will go down the passage." Cele thinks to himself. He turns to Boing, requiring all of his willpower to focus. "Boing, if this passage turns out to be fake, I need you to use Future Sight to find another way out, preferably towards the voice. If you find one, lead us to it." Cele orders. Boing and Neptune acknowledge their orders with nods, turning to carry them out.

  5. #20
    Showtime. uhhhhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Boreal Wastelands - Covering the top of the iceberg, this area is basically a barren wasteland, devoid of life. There is a research base somewhere on the iceberg, but if you are unfortunate enough to get stuck in the middle of a blizzard, you may have to rely on your own abilities to be able to survive it. Ice Pokemon thrive in the conditions.
    I guess I'll be the fourth one then.

    Connor was freezing. He thought that the ferry he took was heading to Aduro Island but somehow thanks to his lack of sense of direction, he once again went to the wrong place and instead got to Glacier Island by taking the wrong ferry. Instead of seeing lava and a volcano and feeling its hot temperature, he instead is seeing snow, lots of snow, and at the same time feeling cold. It didn't help that he needed to fly or surf if he wanted to go to another area, both of which Gaspard definitely cannot do. Gaspard, his Aipom, was out and, despite not being a Fire-type, was trying to help keep Connor warm by hugging him but he too was also freezing. Connor wasn't even in the mood to take pictures now.

    "Brrr... I-i-it's s-so... c-cold..." Connor said, "I knew I sh-should've taken the l-leftmost b-b-boat..." he muttered again while shivering. What was in front of him was an endless field of white snow.

    "A-a-ai-p-p-pom..." his Aipom said in reply. "Yeah... what I w-would give for s-s-something warm r-right n-now..." Connor said to his buddy. He then continued on to the seemingly endless field of snow while keeping him and his Aipom warm, hopefully finding something, anything, here.

  6. #21
    Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    1,395
    Blog Entries
    133

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post

    Plague Swamp - Please reply in Dark Orchid
    Missingno. Master: Qwilfish nods showing that it understood your orders. The Poison- and Water-type starts swimming around the toxic waters and creates a tidal wave for it to Surf on. The attack overran the Grimer and struck the slimy Pokemon with a great force. The water started to run over the path behind you, accidentally washing away your "safe" way back. The Grimer itself however was still in the toxic waters, ready to attack. It smiled a devilish smile, as it Slapped some Mud into Qwilfish's face. Your pokemon however, shook off the attack with ease, except for a little bit of mud in its eyes. It continued to follow your specific orders, it swam to another part of the toxic waters and Surfed again into the visible Grimer. However, just as the attack receded into the waters, what appeared to be an invisible force gripped your Pokemon. The other Grimer resurfaced concentrating on Qwilfish with its Disable. The non-occupied Grimer used another Mudslap hitting the Qwilfish with relative ease.

    Thankfully, Qwilfish broke free of the Disable. It swam up to the two of them and followed up with a Frost Breath dealing quite a bit of damage and it appears that the Grimers' bodies became much more solid than before, but their gelatinous bodies still appeared to be slightly freeform still. One of them uses this and stiffens his body to a Hardened state, while the other tries to use Acid Armor into the water, but the attack was much more sluggish than the last time the move was used.

    These pokemon are better coordinating their attacks than most wild Pokemon. You feel something off about their movements though, but you can't quite place it.
    Missingno. Master couldn't help but grin; Qwilfish, though outnumbered, was by no means outmatched, and the pair of Grimer were demonstrating just how good they are with teamwork. Even better, Frost Breath seemed to have slowed them down considerably- by no means a surprise, considering how liquid-esque they were.

    "Qwilfish, fire multiple Tri Attacks into the water where Grimer went down," Missingno. Master ordered. "Way it was moving, no way it got very far."

    As Qwilfish nodded its acknowledgement of this order, Missingno. Master turned to face the semi-solidified form of the other, more visible Grimer. He made to take the regular Poké Ball out of his pocket, but after a moment's thought, instead reached into his backpack and pulled out a black-and-red sphere with a red "R" on the top half- a Rocket Ball. A Poké Ball developed by Team Rocket, and it was supposed to be especially proficient in catching Dark-types, and more importantly, Poison-types.

    "Grimer, you're mine!" declared Missingno. Master as he heaved the sphere directly at the Sludge Pokémon. "Rocket Ball, GO!"

  7. #22
    According to my research CyberBlastoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Cascadia



    Oniero Ruins - Please reply in Dark Orange

    Celebii151: Neptune and Boing both give you odd looks before agreeing to doing their moves. Neptune rears back and spits out several Bubbles toward the opposite wall. Most of the ones hitting the wall had splashed, but the ones that hit the area where the passageway was continued onward signifying that this indeed was a real place. Both Neptune and Boing have a very shocked look on their faces. Neptune slowly approached the passageway, first he placed his arm into the wall and looked at you to see if he could see a reaction. Afterwards, he placed his head through the passageway and looked left and right, then he hopped into and out of the passageway very quickly, he seems to be enjoying himself. That is until he accidently steps a little too far to the left and hits his shell against the solid wall. Through all this, Spoink just looks at Neptune with disbelief.

    Satisfied with your answer, you peer into the passageway. It leads into another room about the same size. Despite your currently cloudy vision, you see a lady clothed in a purple nightgown. You hear her say, "Will someone please help me?" She looks down for a moment and states, "Sir Ceres...Sir Conwell...anyone..."

    What will you do?



    Boreal Wastelands - Please reply in Light Blue

    Uhhhhh: Your constant misdirection has once again sent you far away from your intended destination. Although this time, you're in the opposite environment that you expected to be in. You and Gaspard try to cuddle together to be warm and for the time being it works. Unfortunately, your bad luck hasn't ended there, it seems that this was also the last boat of the day, meaning that you're stuck on Glacier Island until tomorrow at the earliest. The sun is also coming close to setting too, and it doesn't seem like there is a shelter nearby. Your Aipom clings close to your face without suffocating you, that is until its ears start to perk up. It looks around for a moment, and then it points toward some sort of shadows. You can't quite tell what it is, except for there are four of them and they are a bit far away. The other thing you notice is a light source, possibly a campfire.

    Your Aipom gets off you and starts to pull you in that direction, trying to get you to go along. It is tempting, but you have no idea what to expect.

    What will you do?



    Plague Swamp - Please reply in Dark Orchid

    Missingno. Master: You throw your Rocket Ball at the visible Grimer while your Qwilfish was focusing on the water below with its Tri-Attacks. The ball shakes for a little moment...and you hear a bwing!. Congratuations! You captured a Level 4 Female Grimer. The other Grimer resurfaces showing that it too had fainted, before you can even continue on your journey, you hear something.

    Clap Clap Clap

    "Well done, compadre, well done indeed," a voice calls out from the Swamp. You look toward the source of the voice to see a man wearing a black cloak and a white mask with a large smile on it. He is standing atop one of the trees of the swamp. "It seems that you're quite an entertainer." He leaps down and lands with finesse. "My name...is Renegade, and I collect all sorts of amazing Pokemon." He then looks towards your Qwilfish, "and my, isn't that an amazing specimen? I'll take it."

    Before you can even say anything, a Noctowl flies straight toward your Qwilfish and with a powerful wave of Psychic energy, levitates it out of the water, and then it secures the Water-typed pokemon with its talons. "You aren't the only one with powerful Pokemon you know. And I'll tell you what. If you show me even more powerful guys, I'll take them too. HAHAHAHAH!" He jumps back onto the trees and disappears into the swamp, out of sight...for now. His annoying laughter is still lingering in the swamp though, however, at the same time the Noctowl flies upward with Qwilfish. You still have time to save it or you can try to chase after this Renegade fellow. Either way you need to hurry...

    What will you do?

  8. #23
    Ronin Harrier Hayward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post

    Geyser Park - please reply in red
    Hayward: "Smuggling more pokemon are ya?" the man calls out in great determination. He does not appear to be listening to your words at all. The man then gets a smug look on his face, and, with a much louder voice than before, he continues, "Yeah, that's right, I know what you're doing, and I'm here to put a stop to it!" He looks at the Magmar and says, "Magmar, show him we mean business."

    The Magmar approaches Keo without any fear from the Water-type at all. It appears that it is willing to fight despite the type disadvantage. Teddiursa looks angrily toward the Magmar. The teddy bear lunges toward the much larger Fire-type, and then it jumps to attack claws at the ready, only to be quickly swatted down like a fly. The Magmar's focus was more set on Keo than anything else, even the Teddiursa that tried to attack it. It lifted its fist in front of it. The raised appendage starts to charge with an electrical energy as the Magmar rushes toward Keo. Its fist rams toward your Pokemon, but luckily the Kingler sidesteps to dodge the oncoming Thunderpunch. Even with that dodge, however, a small portion of the residual electrical energy from Magmar's electrical attack did hit end up contacting Keo. However, it did not seem to do much damage to the Kingler.

    "Last chance, kid. Surrender now, or we'll make ya. And don't try telling me your blatant lies."

    What will you do?
    Beneath the surface of Cascadia's Aduro Island, in an underground tunnel whose rugged floor is strewn about with jagged rocks and stones, the teenage trainer William Hale and his Kingler Keo face off against the Magmar that ambushed them just moments ago and its cloaked commander who points an accusatory finger at the lad, charging him with smuggling Pokemon before delivering a final ultimatum to him and his comrades to give up and turn themselves in.

    Furrowing his brow in concentration, Will considers their present situation and thinks hard on his next move. He had given Teddiursa his word that he would help it track down its missing companion and that is exactly what he meant to do. They hadn't come looking for a fight, however it didn't appear as though this mysterious man and his mighty Magmar were willing to listen to reason or let them proceed forward any farther. For a moment, Will wonders to himself if the missing Ursaring and the smuggled Pokemon might be connected in some way. Perhaps if Keo can defeat Magmar, the cloaked stranger may be willing to believe him and possibly divulge some more information. But, as for surrender...for Will and his mates, it's never an option.

    After a moment of further contemplation, Will takes an uncertain look at Teddiursa before turning to Keo and remarking, "Well, mate, it doesn't look like we have any other choice..."

    The overgrown river crab gives Will a confident nod and immediately gets into a combat stance, and all of a sudden, the lad's expression changes as he glares at their aggressive adversary with a look of fierce determination on his face. "Right then, look sharp!" he calls out to Keo, not taking his eyes off their opponent. "
    Agility!"

    Clacking its massive pincer noisily in response, the cantankerous crustacean fixes his opponent with a steely gaze as Will continues issuing instructions. "Follow up with
    Hone Claws," he directs. "Then get in close and mix it up with Crabhammer!"
    Last edited by Hayward; 22nd February 2012 at 11:15 PM.

    fb | trades | pc

  9. #24
    Showtime. uhhhhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post


    Boreal Wastelands - Please reply in Light Blue

    Uhhhhh: Your constant misdirection has once again sent you far away from your intended destination. Although this time, you're in the opposite environment that you expected to be in. You and Gaspard try to cuddle together to be warm and for the time being it works. Unfortunately, your bad luck hasn't ended there, it seems that this was also the last boat of the day, meaning that you're stuck on Glacier Island until tomorrow at the earliest. The sun is also coming close to setting too, and it doesn't seem like there is a shelter nearby. Your Aipom clings close to your face without suffocating you, that is until its ears start to perk up. It looks around for a moment, and then it points toward some sort of shadows. You can't quite tell what it is, except for there are four of them and they are a bit far away. The other thing you notice is a light source, possibly a campfire.

    Your Aipom gets off you and starts to pull you in that direction, trying to get you to go along. It is tempting, but you have no idea what to expect.

    What will you do?

    The duo walked around the wasteland hoping to find some sort of shelter. However, it was already nearing sundown and the pair still had no such luck of either finding shelter or the pier. Connor did not mean to go away from the pier but for some reason or another, he was now far away from it thanks to his lack of sense of direction and common sense.

    "G-G-Gaspard, how l-long have w-we been w-w-walking?" the shivering Connor asked his partner who was now clinging close to his face. "A-ai-pom..." he silently whispered to his trainer telling him that he doesn't know. Connor sighed, "I r-really n-n-need to learn h-how to read d-directions properly. I've r-really done it t-t-this time," he said to Gaspard who wholeheartedly agrees with him. Just then Gaspard's ears suddenly perked up.

    "Aipom! Aipo-po-pom!" he looked around to see if he was correct and then pointed at something. Connor looked and saw four shadows and a source of light. "W-w-what's that?" Connor asked and now took his camera to take a closer look while Gaspard gets off from Connor and landed on the snow.

    With the zoom-in function of the camera, Connor attempts to see what those shadows and light exactly are. Unfortunately, even with the camera he could not see clearly what it is. Gaspard was then tugging at Connor's pants motioning him to go there. "W-we should g-go there?" Connor asked Gaspard to which he nodded. "W-w-well, it's better than an e-endless fi-field of snow, l-let's go then! You t-take the lead G-Gaspard, I'll j-just get us l-l-lost." Connor said to his partner who then proceeded to take the lead, towards the four shadows.

  10. #25
    Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    1,395
    Blog Entries
    133

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post


    Plague Swamp - Please reply in Dark Orchid

    Missingno. Master: You throw your Rocket Ball at the visible Grimer while your Qwilfish was focusing on the water below with its Tri-Attacks. The ball shakes for a little moment...and you hear a bwing!. Congratuations! You captured a Level 4 Female Grimer. The other Grimer resurfaces showing that it too had fainted, before you can even continue on your journey, you hear something.

    Clap Clap Clap

    "Well done, compadre, well done indeed," a voice calls out from the Swamp. You look toward the source of the voice to see a man wearing a black cloak and a white mask with a large smile on it. He is standing atop one of the trees of the swamp. "It seems that you're quite an entertainer." He leaps down and lands with finesse. "My name...is Renegade, and I collect all sorts of amazing Pokemon." He then looks towards your Qwilfish, "and my, isn't that an amazing specimen? I'll take it."

    Before you can even say anything, a Noctowl flies straight toward your Qwilfish and with a powerful wave of Psychic energy, levitates it out of the water, and then it secures the Water-typed pokemon with its talons. "You aren't the only one with powerful Pokemon you know. And I'll tell you what. If you show me even more powerful guys, I'll take them too. HAHAHAHAH!" He jumps back onto the trees and disappears into the swamp, out of sight...for now. His annoying laughter is still lingering in the swamp though, however, at the same time the Noctowl flies upward with Qwilfish. You still have time to save it or you can try to chase after this Renegade fellow. Either way you need to hurry...

    What will you do?
    Wasting no time, Missingno. Master grabbed a Poké Ball off his belt and heaved it into the air. "Crobat, time to Fly!" he bellowed.

    In a flash of light, Missingno. Master's Crobat materialized, flapping its four wings and hovering in midair. Missingno. Master grabbed onto Crobat, which she knew meant she was about to take flight.

    "Come on, Crobat, after that Noctowl!" Missingno. Master exclaimed. "It's got Qwilfish!"

    "Cro!?" exclaimed Crobat in response. She then began to beat her wings furiously, taking flight with her trainer as her passenger. As she moved in the same direction as Noctowl, Missingno. Master continued.

    "As soon as you can, lock Noctowl in place with your Mean Look," Missingno. Master said. "Then hit it with Confuse Ray. While you're doing this, I'm going to call Qwilfish back to its Poké Ball. Once this is done, strike it down with Thunder!"

    "Cro Crobat," replied Crobat, to show she understood her orders perfectly.

    "Renegade probably fled just to create a diversion," M.M thought to himself. "But Noctowl's the one who's got Qwilfish- hey! Wait a minute!"

    For at that moment, Missingno. Master remembered something- whatever took Weezing has wings! At the speed of thought, M.M was able to put two and two together.

    "That son of a bitch!" Missingno. Master exclaimed. "He took Weezing too! Well, you know what? We'll take Noctowl hostage once we've defeated it. Then when he comes looking for Noctowl, I'll have some leverage to get Weezing back! Crobat, once we're done with Noctowl, there'll probably be a guy in a black cape and a white mask coming at us. When this happens, zap him with Mean Look."

    As he spoke, Missingno. Master reached into his pocket and took out Qwilfish's Poké Ball, ready to recall Qwilfish at any moment.

  11. #26
    Registered User Celebii151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post


    Oniero Ruins - Please reply in Dark Orange

    Celebii151: Neptune and Boing both give you odd looks before agreeing to doing their moves. Neptune rears back and spits out several Bubbles toward the opposite wall. Most of the ones hitting the wall had splashed, but the ones that hit the area where the passageway was continued onward signifying that this indeed was a real place. Both Neptune and Boing have a very shocked look on their faces. Neptune slowly approached the passageway, first he placed his arm into the wall and looked at you to see if he could see a reaction. Afterwards, he placed his head through the passageway and looked left and right, then he hopped into and out of the passageway very quickly, he seems to be enjoying himself. That is until he accidently steps a little too far to the left and hits his shell against the solid wall. Through all this, Spoink just looks at Neptune with disbelief.

    Satisfied with your answer, you peer into the passageway. It leads into another room about the same size. Despite your currently cloudy vision, you see a lady clothed in a purple nightgown. You hear her say, "Will someone please help me?" She looks down for a moment and states, "Sir Ceres...Sir Conwell...anyone..."

    What will you do?
    "So it is real." Cele thought to himself. "Who would've thought?" he says with a chuckle. Walking cautiously down the passage way, with Neptune and Boing, the voice gets louder and clearer until Cele comes across yet another room. "Rooms, rooms and more rooms. Maybe this is the Oniero Rooms, and I took the wrong ferry." Cele jokes to himself. Looking around the room, his vision still a bit foggy, he spots a lady, dressed in a beautiful purple nightgown. "Will someone please help me?" she cries. Looking down, she continues, "Sir Ceres...Sir Conwell...anyone..." "So this is the source of the mysterious voice." Cele says, a bit disappointed that it is only a lady.

    "Whoa, calm down." Cele says, making his presence known to the mysterious lady. "I'm Cele." Cele tells the depressed lady. “This is Neptune and Boing.” He says while pointing to the aforementioned Pokemon. “First of all, who are you? What are you doing here? And who are these Sir Ceres and Sir Conwell?” Cele inquired. He had a million questions, and so many felt like they would never be answered.

  12. #27
    Hot♥ Charm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    52
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Aduron Chasm - Atop Mount Aduro, the Aduron Chasm is the rim of the volcano which overlooks the boiling bowl of magma underneath. Fire types of all kinds thrive in the immense heat.
    Charm continued climbing up the mountain of Aduro Island. He finally reaches the top, climbing up the last cliff. Covering his face with his hand from the intense sun, he looked across the vast chasm, thinking of it as heaven for a fire-type lover like him. So this is the Aduron Chasm, he thought to himself. He reaches in his belt, grabbing a pokeball before throwing it.

    "Come on out, Apollo! You need to see this!" Charm yelled out. A red light beamed out of the pokeball, hitting the ground. The light manifested into a small Torchic, who happily jumped twice and chirped.

    "Today we'll look around to find some fire buddies to add to our team. How does that sound?" Charmed asked the fiery chick. "Torch-tor~," Apollo happily chirped, excited for the adventure that awaits them. Charm began walking across the chasm, the Torchic happily skip-jumped and followed him, feeling right at home in this chasm. Charm wiped a sweat off his brow as he walked, he is very excited to be here but it sure is damn hot up here! Apollo continued trodding behind him, soon tripping over a decent sized pebble and falling face first into the ground.

    "Jeez Apollo, you're quite the clumsy one. Are you alri-," Charm said looking back at Apollo before tripping over a pebble himself and falling face first. Apollo chirp-laughed seeing his master fall too. Wiping the dirt off his face, Charm stood up and groaned.

    "Alright, we're both clumsy. Let's just keep moving." The two continued marching into the chasm, looking to see what shall await them.


    Edit: Just realized that CyberBlastoise is only taking 4 updatees. I guess I'll just leave this here until someone else updates it.
    Last edited by Charm; 19th February 2012 at 03:07 PM.

  13. #28
    According to my research CyberBlastoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Don't worry Charminions I'll take you. I'll raise my quota to 8 updatees for now.


    Geyser Park - please reply in red
    Hayward: Keo acknowledges your command and faced against the Magmar. The man just shook his head and said, "Well, kid, I gave you a chance and you wasted it." He pointed toward the Kingler and said, "Do it, Blaze!"

    "MAGMAR!" the Magmar yelled out its battlecry. The Fire-typed Pokemon's arm starts charging with electricity again. This time though Keo was more than ready, with great Agility Keo was able to dodge the Magmar's Thunderpunch with a lot more ease. He distanced himself from the Magmar in the sole cavern that neither the man nor you occupy. Afterwards, he starts to Hone his Claws, ready to strike. The Magmar rears its head back and unleashes a large Flamethrower toward Keo. Unfortunately, the Fire attack covered the opening, leaving no chance of escape for Keo barring going backwards. However, instead of doing that, your Kingler held up his larger claw toward the flame. The claw glowed blue and the Water-typed Pokemon with its quicker speed charged into the flame.

    "KOOO!" Keo cried. The claw split the flamethrower around him as he gave a sharp uppercut with its Crabhammer.

    "MAG!" the Magmar cried out in pain, but it was still more than ready to continue fighting. It suddenly disappeared from sight for a quick moment and appeared behind Keo. It unleashed its Faint Attack on Keo, sending him back into the threeway part of the cavern. Keo shows that he too is still ready to fight though.

    What will you do?



    Aduron Chasm - Please reply in Red
    Charminions: You decided to choose the rim of the volcano to look for new Fire-typed Pokemon, and while this is a good strategy for finding good Fire-types, the heat from the volcano is grandest here. You find that the top of the mountain was mostly empty at first. That is until you feel a small tremor underneath your feet. You and Apollo get knocked flat on your respective faces. As you look up, you notice a small 4 legged Pokemon scamper off toward the cliff in the same direction as you are facing. As you look down, you see several other Pokemon, none close enough to make out except the parts with flames on them. The heat from the volcano is messing with your eyes a little bit, but not enough to matter.

    Apollo shook his head and got up. He chirped angrily at the ground. He obviously did not see what you saw.

    What will you do?



    Boreal Wastelands
    - Please reply in Light Blue

    uhhhhh: Gaspar leads you toward these shadows. While the cold is not very comfortable the constant movement does at least keep your mind off the cold. As you range closer to the shadows you can make them out more clearly. You can tell there are three humans and the light source is from a Charmeleon who also makes up the fourth shadow. The Charmeleon looks toward you and unleashes a Flamethrower your way. For once your bad luck does at least help you out, as you find yourself going toe-to-toe with the Fire attack, you slip on some ice and fall onto your posterior.

    "Easy there, Charmeleon," one of the men called out. He was a fairly tall lanky fellow as he went up and started to rub the Fire-type's head.

    Another man approaches you. He is not quite as tall as the other man, but he is a bulky-sort. "Sorry about that. Charmeleon does not like strangers. He must've thought you came to attack us. Name's Tom."

    "I'm Harry," the lanky man next to Charmeleon stated. The other companion, a female just nodded her head. "Oh sorry, and that's Crystal. She's a mute." She just turns her head away from you.

    "Where is your coat?" Tom asked. "Surely, you did not come onto Glacier Island expecting that Global Warming effect right away." These men seem very hospitable and friendly.

    What will you do?



    Oniero Ruins - Please reply in Dark Orange
    Celebii151: The woman turns around to see you. You can tell from her azure eyes that she was crying a lot lately. She mutters, "Sir Ceres....you-you came." She starts to run toward you, but, before she reaches you, the woman disappears and the light seems to grow even dimmer than before. Your vision clears up vastly. The room is still very dim, but what you can make out is the room is the same size as the previous one, but it contains a sole skeleton laying about at the side, a panel with some sort of strange etchings, and a hole in the floor with stairs leading downward. From the number of stairs before you, you can deduce that these lead underground.

    You look around and see no other exits, including the entrance that you were in before. However, as though to qualm your doubts, you see Neptune come through the wall, revealing that that part of the room was indeed an illusion. However, you can't help but feel that the woman might have been an illusion, but she seemed so real. However you still are in this room with both Boing and Neptune along side you.

    What will you do?



    Plague Swamp - Please reply in Dark Orchid
    Missingno. Master: Your Crobat flies upward in response and gives chase to the irksome Noctowl. However, this Noctowl was not trained to be a fast flyer as you quickly find out. Crobat flies past it very quickly. He swerves around to get in sight of the owl Pokemon and unleashes a Mean Look at the Noctowl securing it in place. Noctowl looks more angry than anything and starts to unleash a Whirlwind on your Crobat. The wind makes the flight a lot more shaky and you cannot aim to recall Qwilfish back into the ball. However, Crobat quickly fires a Ray of Confusion at Noctowl. Noctowl cannot seem to concentrate enough to completely finish the move to blow you away and as an additional bonus, it loses its grip of Qwilfish.

    Fortunately, you did at least stay with Crobat, and you were able to properly recall Qwilfish into its ball. The Noctowl is still confused and starts flying around in a strange ellipse-shaped pattern. Your Crobat smiles very deviously as it unleashes a powerful Thunder at Noctowl causing it to fly downward into the swamp. Crobat flies down low to allow you off. The Noctowl is laying unconscious as you gather it.

    ------

    You wait for what felt like hours before you hear more footsteps. It is indeed Renegade. He claps almost tauntingly at you. Crobat flies up and gives a Mean Look at Renegade. "Don't even bother," he states. "I'm not about to leave without Noctowl." He leans up against a tree and continues, "I suppose you think we're at an equal advantage, and you'd be wrong." He snaps his fingers and five Grimers appear all around you. "You see, I'm a master at my job, and just to even the playing field..." he snaps his fingers again and a Gengar rises up from the waters. He gives you a Mean Look as well.

    "Now neither one of us can leave, but it's a lot of us against only the two of you." What's odd is that while he is right, he obviously has more than six Pokemon with him. The Grimers also seem to move almost robotic. You recall a similar experience with the other two Grimers from before, but those two still moved more fluidly than these are.

    What will you do?

  14. #29
    Showtime. uhhhhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post

    Boreal Wastelands
    - Please reply in Light Blue

    uhhhhh: Gaspar leads you toward these shadows. While the cold is not very comfortable the constant movement does at least keep your mind off the cold. As you range closer to the shadows you can make them out more clearly. You can tell there are three humans and the light source is from a Charmeleon who also makes up the fourth shadow. The Charmeleon looks toward you and unleashes a Flamethrower your way. For once your bad luck does at least help you out, as you find yourself going toe-to-toe with the Fire attack, you slip on some ice and fall onto your posterior.

    "Easy there, Charmeleon," one of the men called out. He was a fairly tall lanky fellow as he went up and started to rub the Fire-type's head.

    Another man approaches you. He is not quite as tall as the other man, but he is a bulky-sort. "Sorry about that. Charmeleon does not like strangers. He must've thought you came to attack us. Name's Tom."

    "I'm Harry," the lanky man next to Charmeleon stated. The other companion, a female just nodded her head. "Oh sorry, and that's Crystal. She's a mute." She just turns her head away from you.

    "Where is your coat?" Tom asked. "Surely, you did not come onto Glacier Island expecting that Global Warming effect right away." These men seem very hospitable and friendly.

    What will you do?
    With Gaspard taking the lead, Connor was feeling a bit cold due to the lack of an Aipom clinging close to his face. Moving around however while focusing on the four shadows helped Connor focus on ignoring the bitter coldness of the snow. As Connor was following Gaspard through snow, he was beginning to see what the four shadows were like and seeing that three of them were humans and one of the was a Pokemon he had never seen before.

    "Three p-p-people and... what's t-t-that?" Connor said to himself. He then took out his Pokedex to identify the Pokemon.

    Quote Originally Posted by the Pokedex
    Charmeleon, the Flame Pokemon. In the rocky mountains where Charmeleon live, their fiery tails shine at night like stars.
    "I s-see... That explains t-t-the light," Connor said and as he looked up he was suddenly face-to-face with a Flamethrower which was more than enough to keep Connor warm but at the same time, he slipped on the ice and landed on his butt. Gaspard, his Aipom, was alarmed at this and approached Connor in an attempt to protect him while yelling at the Charmeleon. "Aipom! Ai-popopo-pom!" he said to the Charmeleon.

    "Easy there Charmeleon," one of the men called out. Connor was doing the same to Gaspard as well, "Gaspard, calm down. I'm fine!" Connor said as he got back up and saw the tall man to rub the Charmeleon's head. A shorter man approached Connor and apologized, "Sorry about that. Charmeleon does not like strangers. He must've thought you came to attack us. Name's Tom."

    "I'm Harry," the tall man had said and the third person, a female, just nodded her head. "Oh sorry, and that's Crystal. She's a mute." Harry said as Crystal turned her head away from you.

    "Oh no, it's alright. No harm was done after all right? I'm Connor, Connor Connelly," he said with a smile as he gestured to his Aipom, "And this is my trusted partner, Gaspard. Pleased to meet you all!" he said as he offered to shake his hand.

    "Where is your coat?" Tom asked. "Surely, you did not come onto Glacier Island expecting that Global Warming effect right away," and with that Connor just stiffeled a forced laugh. "Ehehe... funny story about that actually, I was supposed to go to the Aduro Island but somehow I happened to take the wrong ship and ended up here instead. Now I know I probably should have stayed near the pier, but I was looking for the Pokemon Center and... look how well that went," Connor just laughed while scratching his head. "In short, I got lost in the wrong place and I don't have a coat with me. Well what about you guys? What brings you here? And do you have any extra coat I could borrow for a while?" Connor asked the three.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 20th February 2012 at 10:55 PM.

  15. #30
    Ronin Harrier Hayward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver_Oshawott View Post
    Geyser Park - please reply in red
    Hayward: Keo acknowledges your command and faced against the Magmar. The man just shook his head and said, "Well, kid, I gave you a chance and you wasted it." He pointed toward the Kingler and said, "Do it, Blaze!"

    "MAGMAR!" the Magmar yelled out its battlecry. The Fire-typed Pokemon's arm starts charging with electricity again. This time though Keo was more than ready, with great Agility Keo was able to dodge the Magmar's Thunderpunch with a lot more ease. He distanced himself from the Magmar in the sole cavern that neither the man nor you occupy. Afterwards, he starts to Hone his Claws, ready to strike. The Magmar rears its head back and unleashes a large Flamethrower toward Keo. Unfortunately, the Fire attack covered the opening, leaving no chance of escape for Keo barring going backwards. However, instead of doing that, your Kingler held up his larger claw toward the flame. The claw glowed blue and the Water-typed Pokemon with its quicker speed charged into the flame.

    "KOOO!" Keo cried. The claw split the flamethrower around him as he gave a sharp uppercut with its Crabhammer.

    "MAG!" the Magmar cried out in pain, but it was still more than ready to continue fighting. It suddenly disappeared from sight for a quick moment and appeared behind Keo. It unleashed its Faint Attack on Keo, sending him back into the threeway part of the cavern. Keo shows that he too is still ready to fight though.

    What will you do?
    "Nice start, Kéo!" Will praises his cantankerous crustacean companion as he quickly surveys the battlefield. So far, neither Pokemon had been able to gain the upper hand. Both combatants had traded solid blows and the lad feels as though things are still fairly level at this point. Will reasons that if he can make the most of Kéo's type advantage however, he may be able to cause the pendulum to swing in favour of his side. "Let's keep the pressure on now! Close the distance and Leer! Then counterattack with another Crabhammer!"

    The overgrown river crab clacks its massive pincer in acknowledgement as Will continues delivering directions. "Be ready to defend yourself with
    Mud Sport at any moment if Magmar tries an electric attack again! If it doesn't though, follow up with Superpower!"
    Last edited by Hayward; 24th February 2012 at 08:20 PM.

    fb | trades | pc

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •