Cascadia - Page 18

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 305

Thread: Cascadia

  1. #256
    Registered User MarbleZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    59

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Aduro Island

    Geyser Park

    Hayward: It’s clear at this point that Croagunk won’t put up much of a fight against Urséo. Whether it has decided to call for backup or an intimidation tactic, it seems the poison frog has no intention of engaging the Teddiursa for now, likely because it knows it’s outmatched.

    You pick up on the signs that Croagunk is about to play dirty, much like you expected, and are quick to react: instructing Urséo to shut it up with a Headbutt, you calculate that the headgear you gave the small cub will provide the necessary boost to wrap this up. Urséo is quick to nod, acknowledging your orders, and dashes forward, ramming the Rocky Helmet straight into the frog’s unprotected gut. The force of the move makes Croagunk let out a small yelp, unable to shout as it intended, and you watch with a grin as the opponent is propelled several feet back and sent crashing into the wall. The collision is so strong that it doesn’t even try to get back up afterwards; you realize the opponent is already out cold – just as you had calculated.

    Urséo turns around and greets you with a huge smile. Powerful as he is, he’s still just a cub, and thus easily excitable. You smile in return, reassuring him that he did well, but take mental note of keeping the Teddiursa’ adrenaline in check before he gets carried away and gives away your position with unwanted noise.
    Unfortunately, one-sided as it was, it seems Urséo didn’t gain much experience from the battle, even though it was his first; you reckon he’s already too powerful to consider the Croagunk a true challenge, even with his Type disadvantage, but hey, there’s still three more to take down – how’s that for a challenge?

    However, the force of the blow resulted in a particularly large thud, as the Croagunk’s back met the wall in such a confined space, echoing around you… but worse than that, it seems one of the Croagunk still on patrol also picked up on the sudden noise!

    You peek back inside, and curse your luck at what you see: the Croagunk closest to the front door has alerted the one guarding Barry’s family, and both are heading your way! Their movement is slow and cautious, which means they aren’t on full alert just yet, only looking to investigate the source of the noise… but they’re closing in on your location nonetheless! On the flipside, only the Croagunk guarding the Recovery Wing door on the far wall has remained in place, so if only you could also deal with this new problem efficiently…

    What will you do now?



    Ruin Island

    Amor Temple

    Stark: Awaiting your edits to the latest reply.



    Lily Island

    The Silver Forest

    jolteonjak: Look here



    Crater Island

    Iridi Beach

    kaisap112: Look here


    Pearl Lake

    SugarPesticide: Look here



    Brine Island

    Salin City

    Arc_Angel & lilbluecorsola: Look here


    empoleon_dynamite: Look here



    Ion Island

    Storm Lake

    Myahoo: Look here



    Glacier Island

    Boreal Wastelands

    Trepie: Look here



    Silver Ocean

    Auronos Caverns

    ApertureScience: Look here


    The SS Leviathan Shipwreck

    CyberBlastoise: Weighing your options, you decide to take the middle ground here. Turning back would be giving up without a try, and sneaking past the Coastal Guard would be a crime, so… it stands to reason that swimming up to them and politely request their permission to transgress is the right thing to do. Swift rolls his eyes and swims after the more eager Billy and Savage.

    As you approach the two men, they spot you as well, and turn their speedboats’ engines on. They aren’t looking very friendly, but it’s unlikely they’ll arrest you on the spot. You hope.

    - Excuse me! Sir!

    That’s a good way to address the authorities; at least, you’ve heard a lot worse. Granted, those other introductions came right after the person in question got busted committing a felony, and usually preceded a desperate attempt at fleeing the scene, so they’re not much of a comparison. Still, this one felt polite enough for someone who was about to ask to visit a restricted area.

    The officers turn their boats around and speed forward to meet you, stopping only a few feet away.

    - This area is off-limits. We’ll have to ask you turn back; the SS Leviathan is in no condition to be open to tourists, so please leave.

    You begin pleading your case to them, explaining how you came a long way specifically to visit the shipwreck, but they’re having none of it; well, they’d be pretty terrible at their job if they let you through just like that, you figure. Still, you’re starting to feel kind of bummed.

    Just as you’re about to give up, a bird’s cry is heard in the distance. Looking up, squinting, you spot what seems to be a Wingull flying away from the mast. Then another cry follows, and another, and… another? All of a sudden, the air is filled with the sound of dozens of seagulls chirping, rather violently one might add. And before long, the respective number of Wingull fill the sky, in a rather impressive sight… until several of them start making their way toward you!

    At least five Wingull swoop down and begin pecking away at the two Coastal Guards, yourself and your two Pokemon, relentlessly giving chase as you try to ward them off, taken by surprise. The officers exchange a brief look of “screw this!” and rev up their engines, driving away on their speedboats before they’re assaulted to death. You have no such means of escape however, and are left at the mercy of the … well, angry birds. If you don’t do something quick, it’s likely that the three of you will sustain serious injuries; even if the Wingull aren’t particularly strong, they outnumber you and have a clear advantage in mobility, striking repeatedly from above as you struggle just to stay afloat.

    What do you do?!



    Venom Isle

    Bane Forest

    Ex-Admiral Insane: Look here

  2. #257
    Newbie Extraordinaire Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Welcome to Ex-Admiral Insane, Pest and CyberBlastoise! Hope you enjoy your adventures. ^^
    Takkupanda, King Ghidorah and hen da man have been dropped for now.

    Venom Isle

    Bane Forest

    Ex-Admiral Insane: One simple mistake has dragged you into a world of trouble; if only your map-reading skills were a bit higher, you could be taking in the beauty of Lily Island’s Silver Forest right now… instead of trodding the seemingly-lifeless Bane Forest on Venom Isle. You tell yourself repeatedly that dismissing the ferryman’s insistence, you should have double-checked your instructions… At least Rags doesn’t seem to resent it.

    The area around you is almost too depressing to be real. You’d heard the stories about how Bane Forest used to be prosperous and abundant in life and beauty – heck, everyone knew at least a handful of stories about this wretched place anyway, and nobody really believed them. Then again, nobody ever expects to actually wind up here either…

    You and Rags decide to head deeper into the decayed woods, if nothing else to find something worth your time. Without a clear destination, you find yourselves wondering around for what seems like hours; it’s hard to tell with the perpetual haze that covers the place, a fog so think it’s almost impossible to see the sun. You don’t even want to think about what will happen when night falls…
    Each step you take feels and sounds wrong. Although there are countless leaves on the floor, not a single one cracks beneath your feet as they should; instead, the ground feels soft, almost too soft, as if the earth itself has gone putrid. It’s like you’re walking on death.

    After a good while of travelling, you decide to stop; or rather, you’re forced to. You’ve been walking for so long that you have no idea where you are anymore, as there isn’t a single distinctive spot in the landscape to guide you. Wherever you look, all you see are near-fossilized trees, puddles of mud you reckon might be radioactive, and that horrible mist… Rags draws closer, afraid to lose sight of you. As much as it pains you to admit it, you’re lost…. again. Though, if there’s any consolation to be had, you weren’t carrying a local map this time.

    Help…

    What was that?! You look around startled… where did that voice come from? Or rather… those voices? You turn to Rags, who gives you an inquisitive look – seems he heard nothing. But you’re almost positive you did, a chorus of voices crying for help... Still the sound was so faint, it might have been your imagination.

    What most definitely isn’t your imagination is the fact that, since you stopped to look for directions, you’ve had the feeling that all the trees around you were getting somehow… taller. You dismissed it at first, but there’s no questioning it now! That tree to your right was definitely smaller just minutes earlier… But how? They’re all dead, how can they be growing, especially at such an impossible rate? Unless…

    - RAL, RU-RALRAL!!

    Rags screams for your attention, and when you lay eyes on him again, you realize in horror that almost half its lower body is buried! And as you look down at your feet, you notice you can’t find them either – or most of your legs below the knee, for that matter! You’re sinking, and fast! Is this a quicksand pit?!

    What do you do?
    "I can't believe we got lost again." Lucas and Rags were continuing their voyage through the dead forest. There were pools of mud that seemed radioactive, a haze that blocked sight of where they were walking to and fallen leaves so dead they couldn't even produce a sound when stepped on.
    They've been walking for what seems like hours now. They had hoped to maybe do some training while they were here, but the forest didn't only look dead, it sounded it as well. There hasn't been a single bird's flap or a snake's hiss while they were here. The forest literally seemed void of all life, but despite all of that the two decided to walk on anyway in the hopes of finding something, anything, amidst the putrid bile that was Venom Island.

    Lucas suddenly stopped moving and looked back down at Rags. "Did you hear that?" The two were suddenly very silent, both listening for a sound they might have heard. Rags hadn't heard anything but was quiet nevertheless.
    There it was! A voice - no, voices - could be heard far off. "You heard that Rags?" The little Pokémon merely shook his head. Apparently he couldn't hear any voices. Was it his imagination then? Lucas was wondering whether he was going slightly insane. Now that he thought of it, his eyes were playing tricks on him too. The trees were suddenly growing, rising up above him as if the forest wanted to devour them.

    - RAL, RU-RALRAL!!

    Lucas quickly turned to see what was wrong and was shocked to find his Ralts half buried in the ground. "How did you-" He stopped halfway. He realized that Rags wasn't buried, but sinking! Lucas tried to move towards Rags to help him, but it was only then that he noticed he was sinking as well. It would explain why the trees seemed to be growing bigger but the result was still the same; the forest was actually going to devour them.

    Rags started panicking, trying to move himself out of the quicksand pit, to no avail. Lucas expression turned serious, almost sour. "Quiet down Rags," he said while his legs were still slowly sinking. Rags stopped moving around and listened to his trainer. "Now try to use your teleport to get out. Aim for the trees, I want to have a bird's eye view of this place." It might have been Lucas' imagination, but something felt off about the quicksand pit. Even so, a view from atop the trees might provide them with some insight into their directions.

    As instructed by his trainer, the Ralts closed his eyes to concentrate on moving without moving. Luckily, he had practiced his teleport at the bar. Mean while, Lucas tried to reach for Rags, hoping to be teleported with him quickly and on time; he couldn't feel his legs any more.

  3. #258
    Ronin Harrier Hayward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Aduro Island

    Geyser Park

    Hayward: It’s clear at this point that Croagunk won’t put up much of a fight against Urséo. Whether it has decided to call for backup or an intimidation tactic, it seems the poison frog has no intention of engaging the Teddiursa for now, likely because it knows it’s outmatched.

    You pick up on the signs that Croagunk is about to play dirty, much like you expected, and are quick to react: instructing Urséo to shut it up with a Headbutt, you calculate that the headgear you gave the small cub will provide the necessary boost to wrap this up. Urséo is quick to nod, acknowledging your orders, and dashes forward, ramming the Rocky Helmet straight into the frog’s unprotected gut. The force of the move makes Croagunk let out a small yelp, unable to shout as it intended, and you watch with a grin as the opponent is propelled several feet back and sent crashing into the wall. The collision is so strong that it doesn’t even try to get back up afterwards; you realize the opponent is already out cold – just as you had calculated.

    Urséo turns around and greets you with a huge smile. Powerful as he is, he’s still just a cub, and thus easily excitable. You smile in return, reassuring him that he did well, but take mental note of keeping the Teddiursa’ adrenaline in check before he gets carried away and gives away your position with unwanted noise.Unfortunately, one-sided as it was, it seems Urséo didn’t gain much experience from the battle, even though it was his first; you reckon he’s already too powerful to consider the Croagunk a true challenge, even with his Type disadvantage, but hey, there’s still three more to take down – how’s that for a challenge?

    However, the force of the blow resulted in a particularly large thud, as the Croagunk’s back met the wall in such a confined space, echoing around you… but worse than that, it seems one of the Croagunk still on patrol also picked up on the sudden noise!

    You peek back inside, and curse your luck at what you see: the Croagunk closest to the front door has alerted the one guarding Barry’s family, and both are heading your way! Their movement is slow and cautious, which means they aren’t on full alert just yet, only looking to investigate the source of the noise… but they’re closing in on your location nonetheless! On the flipside, only the Croagunk guarding the Recovery Wing door on the far wall has remained in place, so if only you could also deal with this new problem efficiently…

    What will you do now?

    In the hallway adjacent the Pokémon Centre on the ground floor of a hospital on Cascadia's Aduro Island, Urséo rams his Rocky Helmet hard into the soft midsection of the first Croagunk sentry, instantly fainting the Toxic Mouth Pokémon, who crashes into the wall with a thud. Will congratulates his tiny partner who grins proudly at its trainer's praise, then concerned that they're making too much noise, the lad decides to check on the remaining trio of Croagunks in the waiting room.

    Peeking into the
    Pokémon Centre, Will discovers that a pair of the poisonous pugilists have become suspicious of something in the hallway and are making their way towards the spot where he and Urséo are currently hiding. The lad knows they will have to be a bit quieter from now on, as there's no telling who else might be prowling around the hospital. Ducking back into the vacant corridor, Will briefly explains the situation to Urséo.

    "Look sharp, mate... There's a couple of frogs headed our way," he whispers. Urséo nods and quickly adopts a combat stance, as Will continues, issuing instructions in an under-the-breath voice. "Hone your Claws again, then when these two come through the door, we'll try to catch them off guard and surprise them with Slash apiece. Let's make it quick and quiet. We don't want to draw any attention to ourselves..."
    Last edited by Hayward; 28th March 2013 at 06:52 AM.

    fb | trades | pc

  4. #259
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Ion Island

    Storm Lake

    Myahoo: You realize you're gonna have to work as hard as you can to capitalize on the marginal advantage you got last turn. The next round of orders can completely tilt the match in your favour!

    Cyndaquil acknowledges your instructions and Digs deep underground; despite not possessing claws, the ground is very soft and he has little trouble carrying out the command. Ampharos doesn't react fast enough, and soon looks around in fear of the coming hit.

    - Calm down Ampharos! Try to slam him with an Iron Tail as he surfaces, then crush him with a Wild Charge to end this!

    The opponent's tail begins to glow and it focuses as hard as it can to spot the rustling sand where Wildfire should be coming from. However, directly beneath it is obviously a blind spot, and that's exactly where Wildfire comes from, jumping up and smashing its head directly beneath Ampharos's chin! The Electric-Type falls to the ground in pain, Iron Tail nullified.

    Wildfire does a little spin to celebrate the success, as Cam looks - for the first time in the match - somewhat baffled. As your partner celebrates, however, you notice his movements are a little stiff... Was he paralyzed by the undergound currents as he dug?! Cam's Pokemon, meanwhile, makes it back to its feet and begins to charge up energy, but Cyndaquil refuses to let up the pressure and releases a barrage of flaming bubbles, a unique maneuver only a select few Pokemon ever master. Determiend to go through with its own attack, Ampharos rushed forward, covered in electricty, charging head on thrrough the Firestream bubbles! Most make full contact with its skin, popping and damaging it, but some explode prematurely by contact with its intense electricity. Wild Charge hits Cyndaquil at point blank, sending him flying several feet back, but in a remarkable display of tenacity Wildfire gets back up and shoots an Ember in retaliation, also hitting its mark.

    Both Pokemon are gasping for air, this round having been very demanding for each side. It's hard to tell who has the lead at this point, except... there is a large red patch of burnt skin on Ampharos's shoulder! The opponent is Burned! THis might be the decisive turnaround you were looking for, but Wildfire seems to be running out of gas... Nonetheless, judging by how well he ended up following your orders, you can safely say that the scare of paralysis was just that; maybe it was a warning that trying to Dig again might actually result in the unwanted side effect happening...

    What do you do?
    She watched eagerly as Wildfire disappeared underground, making Cam's Ampharos nervous before hitting the Electric-type from directly beneath it. Melissa couldn't help the grin spreading across her face, though it faltered when she noticed Widlfire's stiffness. She bit her lip, recalling her initial worries about that set of orders, but the Ampharos' next action made her pause in surprise. The other Pokemon ran right through the bubbles. Granted it was covered in a veil of electricity from its Wild Charge, but still. She winced as Wildfire went flying, though, at least, he was still able to retaliate.

    The brief lull in the battle made it obvious that both Pokemon were getting tired, though Melissa figured Cam's Ampharos got the worse off in this round. Still, she'd figured digging through electrified sand was probably a one-time thing in the first place. And she probably shouldn't try the Firestream again, either. So, that left her with...?

    "Alright, I know this might be pushing it, but let's keep our distance for now, Wildfire," she said, eying their opponent. "Ember, Flame Burst, and Extrasensory." Hopefully, that'll give Wildfire some time to recover, before they got back in Ampharos' face, she thought.

    Profile

  5. #260
    Registered User MarbleZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    59

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Aduro Island

    Geyser Park

    Hayward: You know what’s at stake, and how close you are to Barry and his family. All that stands in your way are two Croagunk, and another one on watch that you might elude… But first things first – these two have to go down.

    Urséo runs his claws on each other, sharpening them even further – you figure he may well cut through stone at this point. Guess you’ll find out soon enough.

    The Croagunk stop by the door and look reluctant to step inside. One of them finally mans up and passes through it, the other following close behind - probably fueled by peer pressure. As soon as both are through, you shut the door behind them, isolating the four of you in the stairway hall, ready to let the carnage begin.

    Urséo jumps forward and Slashes the first unsuspecting Croagunk across the face, making it roll on the floor crying in pain. Had the bear slashed at a different angle, you reckon that could have been a fatal strike. As it is, it still results in a pretty nasty cut across the frog's face, and you're amazed at how it didn't knock it out right there and then. Still, this time, you're up against two opponents, and it'd be silly to assume things would be as smooth as they'd been before. The second Croagunk, althought frightened by the display of power, remembers its job and is quick to react, moving in just after the cub strikes and Astonishing Urséo from behind, making him flinch from the surprise blow! That’s when things take a turn for the worse; the first opponent recovers quicker than you had anticipated, and gets a measure of Revenge from the earlier Slash as well, dealing a ton of damage to the poor cub! Urséo falls to the ground in pain, as the two opponents slowly walk over to him with devious smiles on their ugly faces…

    What will you do now?



    Ruin Island

    Amor Temple

    Stark: Awaiting your edits to the latest reply.



    Lily Island

    The Silver Forest

    jolteonjak: Look here



    Crater Island

    Iridi Beach

    kaisap112: Look here


    Pearl Lake

    SugarPesticide: Look here



    Brine Island

    Salin City

    Arc_Angel & lilbluecorsola: Look here


    empoleon_dynamite: Look here



    Ion Island

    Storm Lake

    Myahoo: The flow of the battle has swung your way, and you’re intent on capitalizing on it. Ampharos seems to be on its last legs, or so you hope, and on top of that, it has a Burn… so you decide to keep the temperature up!

    Wildfire also feels the winds of change blowing, motivated by the last round, and nods in agreement with your commands. Starting off slow, its back fires up again and it expels a number of tiny fireballs at the opponent.

    - Ampharos, on your guard, nullify that Ember with Thundershock!

    The Electric-Type reacts quickly, sending a jolt of lighting from the gem on its head straight against the flames; the resulting collision produces considerable force, kicking up some sand, and neither attack finds its mark. Before Ampharos can follow it up, Wildfire proves faster, blowing out a single fireball that passes straight through the sand and dust still in the air, and as soon as it comes into contact with the Beacon Pokemon, it explodes violently – the greatest asset to Flame Burst. The explosion grants added force to the move, and Ampharos is kicked back several feet, the distance between the two even greater than before.

    - Ampharos, no! Get up, fight back! Use a Thunderbolt to knock him out quickly!

    You see a glaring flaw in Cam’s instructions – even if the powerful electric attack is fired, it’ll have quite a long distance to travel before making contact with Wildfire. The same can’t be said for your own attack, you think with a smile. In reality, your very last command fits in perfectly with the distance you just created – Psychic-Type attacks are nigh-instantaneous.

    As Ampharos begins charging up for yet another lighting strike, it suddenly finds itself paralyzed briefly, before grabbing its head in pain – Wildfire exerts its Extrasensory right on time, once more disrupting the offensive strategy of the Electric-Type! The larger for falls to the ground panting, before its fur lights up in flames, making it yell in pain from the Burn. This is it; Ampharos is right where you want it, helpless. You outmaneuvered Cam in the end, and your next order may well be the one that claims victory for your team! But…

    Wildfire falls to the ground as well, gasping for air, slightly dizzy. You’ve been in enough battles to know what this means; although you have a distinct advantage in health, your use of energy has been less than ideal, especially considering the strain a Psychic move puts on the mind of a non-natural user… Wildfire is exhausted!

    Your next orders will, for better or worse, decide the outcome of this match – and don’t forget that Cam may have a last resort plan of his own, so think very carefully!

    What do you do?



    Glacier Island

    Boreal Wastelands

    Trepie: Look here



    Silver Ocean

    Auronos Caverns

    ApertureScience: Look here


    The SS Leviathan Shipwreck

    CyberBlastoise: Look here



    Venom Isle

    Bane Forest

    Ex-Admiral Insane: ((Well, this isn’t the AR, but I’ll give a quick bit of advice nonetheless: “the bar”, as it is, could be any bar in the world and makes that sentence kinda awkward if the reader doesn’t know what bar you’re talking about :P either don’t talk about the Fight Club FB Bar, or be a little more specific when referring to it, because the Bar is a Time Out thing and not an official Zone; when you want to incorporate unofficial things into the Adventures, it looks better if you elaborate a little. I’m nitpicking, but you’re clearly a good enough RPer to understand where I’m coming from :P))

    A rare thing for such an inexperienced adventure, you’re able to keep your cool as you realize what’s happening. You’re quick to instruct your Ralts, who isn’t doing as good a job of keeping calm, urging him to use his recently-perfected Teleport technique.

    Clinging on to the Psychic Pokemon, both of you close your eyes – Rags concentrating his energy, and you praying that he pulls it off. For a while, nothing happens, other than your descent into the depths of the earth that seems to speed up. It isn’t until the mud reaches your waist – and your partner's head - that Rags starts to glow a bright purple...

    Suddenly a bright flash of light is all you can see, and you blink again to find out that all the trees seem to have shrunk this time around. You can feel your legs again, but no ground beneath them, and you realize that your plan worked – you’re sitting on the highest branch of a nearby tree. Rags pulled it off to perfection!

    You take a good look around: Bane Forest was no less depressing when viewed from above. Dead trees and fallen branches as far as the eye can see; several areas of the ground that seemed more humid than they should, which you take a mental note to avoid from here on out… but wait, what’s that? You squint, trying to focus out-of-place conglomerate in the distance – tents?!

    That could well be your ticket out of this mess – if there are people in there, maybe they have some sort of transportation to get you out of this accursed place! You try asking Rags to Teleport once again, this time closer to the tents. Rags focuses once again, but just as you’re about to dematerialize, the dead branch you’re perched on cracks and breaks, which also breaks the Ralts’s concentration! As a result, when you do vanish… you reappear no more than 50 meters ahead, well in the air, before falling down with a huge, painful thud.

    As you rub your leg from the fall, you hear a laugh – a female laugh. Startled, you look around, praying it isn’t one of those voices like before; relieved, you do spot someone not far off. A young woman runs to meet you and Rags, dressed in explorer gear; her hair is a messy red and she wears glasses. Not an ugly girl at all, but she looks like she’s been here for quite a while; you can’t say how, but you just know it.

    - That has to have hurt. Sorry, sorry for laughing! But really, how often do you see a person fall off the sky, especially in such… spectacular fashion?

    She holds a hand out and helps you up.

    - Heh, sorry about that. You gotta admit, it was kinda funny. My name’s Ria. What brings you to this neck of the dead woods?

    Despite knowing absolutely nothing about this woman, another human face in this environemtn instinctively gives you a sense of security; you tell her your story, trying to work around the more embarrassing details, but she seems to pick up on it.

    - Figures… only way an adventurer would end up here nowadays is by accident…

    You feel compelled to ask her what she’s doing here, in that case. She’s right, nobody in their right mind would willingly seek adventure in a place like this.

    - Well… I’m not here on an adventure. I’m part of an EPAL – you know, Ecological Pokemon Awareness League. Those tents over there are ours; we came here to do something about this Island’s nefarious effect on the rest of the Cascadian Continent! Anyway… you look like you need a bath and a place to crash. Why don’t you come with me and I’ll explain everything after you rest up?

    The proposition seems reasonable; after all, how long are you going to survive out here on your own? You accept the invitation, albeit aware that you have no actual reason to trust these people. But at the moment, they’re your best bet at surviving.

    After a while of walking – made easier by Ria’s extensive knowledge of the terrain and the paths to avoid -, you reach the encampment. She introduces you to a number of people, all dressed in safari-like gear, and all of them seemingly quite friendly. Afterwards, she guides you over to the biggest tent in the center of the conglomerate. Inside, you find a large table set in the middle, with a map laid out on top of it and several coloured markers on it.

    - See, it’s like I told you. This Island is a huge ecological disaster, and we’re here to fix it. Take a gander at this map: the red markers represent points of expansion. That’s right – this island is growing, and we have a number of studies and readings that demonstrate an increasing level of pollution of the surrounding waters. At this rate, Venom Island will grow to occupy – and “infect”, if you will – the remaining Islands, starting with Aduro. We don’t know how long that’ll take, but we do know that something in these spots is responsible for the spreading of nefarious substances in the atmosphere of Bane Forest; and at this rate, Aduro will be a barren wasteland just like this place. We gotta put a stop to this!

    You’re inclined to agree. If their investigations suggest that the rest of the Cascadia Archipelago is in risk of turning into a giant Bane Forest, then it’s imperative that something is done about it!

    - Look, I know you’re tired, but… maybe after you rest up, you’d like to join us in our expedition? We’re headed to the nearest red marker to investigate the area, and in a place riddled with Poison Pokemon, a Psychic-Type user would be an invaluable asset! But I know, I just rained all this information on you, I’m not asking for something easy. Tell you what: we have a small chopper in the precint, we use it for air recon. Since you wound up in here by mistake, and I’m sure you’re wishing you were elsewhere right now… We can’t keep you forcibly. If you want out of this Island instead, let me know and we’ll fly you to Aduro – it’s as far as this helicopter can go with its fuel tank.

    She looks at you inquisitively – although she’s giving you a number of choices, forcing you into neither, she seems eager to hear your decision right now, before you even rest…

    So, what will you decide?
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 31st March 2013 at 06:36 PM.

  6. #261
    Northbourne and free Trepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Glacier Island

    Boreal Wastelands

    Trepie: Unfazed by the large threat, you have full confidence in your Houndoom to get the job done. Actually, getting it done is of the utmost necessity for a number of which, first of which the imminent collapse of the entire cave if you let the Mamoswine rampage for much longer.

    You start off the round by commanding Iris to Leer at her opponent, hoping to reduce its defenses through fear. Unfortunately, the Mamoswine barely notices the puny dog’s stare, standing several feet taller than her and certainly not considering her a menace… yet. As such, it simply roars once more and charges head on, slamming into Iris with a vicious Take Down, sending her flying several feet back. That must have hurt…

    Your mind suddenly goes back to the expedition. It’s been a while since you got separated from Gapp… what if they move on without you? Even if you somehow make it out of this cave, how long will you survive out there if you’re forced to walk back to the camp? Accustomed as you are to the weather, you’d run out of supplies quickly, and you’re not even sure which way you came from on the snowmobiles since you’d been busy getting information from your squadmate… Unfortunately, even the option of quickly capturing the Mamoswine and looking for the regiment is out of the equation since you lost your Link Balls when you fell… Whatever happens, you have to be quick in dealing with this roadblock. This monstrous roadblock that’s about to flatten your Houndoom.

    You refocus on the battle, as without you, Iris is clearly outmatched. Mamoswine is huffing and preparing to charge again, and your Houndoom is still struggling to make it to her feet; if the beast strikes again, how much damage will it do to the defenseless Iris?! You once again shout your instructions, reminding her to shield herself with her next move. Acknowledging your instructions, the hellhound belches out a wave of purple smoke that quickly fills the cave with a noxious substance that makes you cough.
    On one hand, coupled with the lack of natural light, Iris is now almost invisible; on the other hand, the confined space is now intoxicating and none of the three occupants will be able to endure the atmosphere for long – yourself included! You can only hope that the Smog clears out through the tunnel that leads out of the cave before you choke…

    Nevertheless, the tactic appears to have worked; Mamoswine is looking around confused, unable to spot the hound, and the hunter suddenly becomes the prey. You realize that not even you can pinpoint Iris’s location, and it isn’t until a faint orange glow shines through the smoke, directly behind Mamoswine, that you can tell where she is; soon thereafter, an impressively large cloud of flames is shot, engulfing the mammoth almost completely and making it roar in pain, the Flamethrower scoring a direct – and invaluable – hit!

    Irritated, hurt and angry, the Mamoswine appears to be giving out, gasping for air. Still unable to track its opponent, and with the poisonous gas making it hard for it to breathe, frustration sets in even deeper, and the behemoth stomps the ground repeatedly and with increased violence. As expected, the shockwaves beneath your feet multiply, signifying the start of another Earthquake! Was this same move responsible for the landslide that made you fall down here?

    The tremors become stronger and stronger, to the point where you lose your balance and fall to the ground once more. And from there, you watch in horror as large cracks begin to form across the cave’s ceiling, a déjà vu from the incident with those three Beartic…

    You clench your fists; you will not allow it to happen again, you can’t have what happened to Pandora repeat itself with Iris! If the situation was dire before, with the vile Smog covering the area and making you cough spastically, now it’s even more imperative that you wrap this up quickly and make it to the tunnel! Whatever your next instructions are, they’ll have to be decisive – Mamoswine is definitely in bad shape, but you can’t tell how much damage the Earthquake did to Iris in these conditions…

    What will you do?
    Coughing as the smog filled the tunnel, Auric raised his good arm over his mouth to filter the air that was getting through. He couldn't see very well but could hear the battle wasn't over. This was it. He and Iris had to finish this struggle before they were buried alive. Lowering his good arm he pulled another pokeball off his belt. Throwing the ball in the opposite direction of the battle, the fire emblem on the pokeball burst open and Ares took shape rested from his earlier endeavors. "Ares I need you to use Defog to clear this smog."

    Turning back to the battle he could hardly even make out shapes in the thick air. Still Iris needed his help right now if only so they all get out of here in one piece. "Iris, I'm going to get the Smog cleared out of here. For now use it to your advantage and keep hidden using Odor Sleuth to find your way around. Maneuver your way behind it. Once the smog is cleared blast it with another Flame thrower then rush in and use Reversal to put it down!" He called out into the smog, hoping his Houndoom was still awake to hear him.

    OOC: Sorry this reply isn't bigger MZ. having a hard time clearing my head lately
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Trade Post


    Current Team
    --------
    ----------



  7. #262
    Newbie Extraordinaire Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Venom Isle

    Bane Forest

    Ex-Admiral Insane: ((Well, this isn’t the AR, but I’ll give a quick bit of advice nonetheless: “the bar”, as it is, could be any bar in the world and makes that sentence kinda awkward if the reader doesn’t know what bar you’re talking about :P either don’t talk about the Fight Club FB Bar, or be a little more specific when referring to it, because the Bar is a Time Out thing and not an official Zone; when you want to incorporate unofficial things into the Adventures, it looks better if you elaborate a little. I’m nitpicking, but you’re clearly a good enough RPer to understand where I’m coming from :P))

    A rare thing for such an inexperienced adventure, you’re able to keep your cool as you realize what’s happening. You’re quick to instruct your Ralts, who isn’t doing as good a job of keeping calm, urging him to use his recently-perfected Teleport technique.

    Clinging on to the Psychic Pokemon, both of you close your eyes – Rags concentrating his energy, and you praying that he pulls it off. For a while, nothing happens, other than your descent into the depths of the earth that seems to speed up. It isn’t until the mud reaches your waist – and your partner's head - that Rags starts to glow a bright purple...

    Suddenly a bright flash of light is all you can see, and you blink again to find out that all the trees seem to have shrunk this time around. You can feel your legs again, but no ground beneath them, and you realize that your plan worked – you’re sitting on the highest branch of a nearby tree. Rags pulled it off to perfection!

    You take a good look around: Bane Forest was no less depressing when viewed from above. Dead trees and fallen branches as far as the eye can see; several areas of the ground that seemed more humid than they should, which you take a mental note to avoid from here on out… but wait, what’s that? You squint, trying to focus out-of-place conglomerate in the distance – tents?!

    That could well be your ticket out of this mess – if there are people in there, maybe they have some sort of transportation to get you out of this accursed place! You try asking Rags to Teleport once again, this time closer to the tents. Rags focuses once again, but just as you’re about to dematerialize, the dead branch you’re perched on cracks and breaks, which also breaks the Ralts’s concentration! As a result, when you do vanish… you reappear no more than 50 meters ahead, well in the air, before falling down with a huge, painful thud.

    As you rub your leg from the fall, you hear a laugh – a female laugh. Startled, you look around, praying it isn’t one of those voices like before; relieved, you do spot someone not far off. A young woman runs to meet you and Rags, dressed in explorer gear; her hair is a messy red and she wears glasses. Not an ugly girl at all, but she looks like she’s been here for quite a while; you can’t say how, but you just know it.

    - That has to have hurt. Sorry, sorry for laughing! But really, how often do you see a person fall off the sky, especially in such… spectacular fashion?

    She holds a hand out and helps you up.

    - Heh, sorry about that. You gotta admit, it was kinda funny. My name’s Ria. What brings you to this neck of the dead woods?

    Despite knowing absolutely nothing about this woman, another human face in this environemtn instinctively gives you a sense of security; you tell her your story, trying to work around the more embarrassing details, but she seems to pick up on it.

    - Figures… only way an adventurer would end up here nowadays is by accident…

    You feel compelled to ask her what she’s doing here, in that case. She’s right, nobody in their right mind would willingly seek adventure in a place like this.

    - Well… I’m not here on an adventure. I’m part of an EPAL – you know, Ecological Pokemon Awareness League. Those tents over there are ours; we came here to do something about this Island’s nefarious effect on the rest of the Cascadian Continent! Anyway… you look like you need a bath and a place to crash. Why don’t you come with me and I’ll explain everything after you rest up?

    The proposition seems reasonable; after all, how long are you going to survive out here on your own? You accept the invitation, albeit aware that you have no actual reason to trust these people. But at the moment, they’re your best bet at surviving.

    After a while of walking – made easier by Ria’s extensive knowledge of the terrain and the paths to avoid -, you reach the encampment. She introduces you to a number of people, all dressed in safari-like gear, and all of them seemingly quite friendly. Afterwards, she guides you over to the biggest tent in the center of the conglomerate. Inside, you find a large table set in the middle, with a map laid out on top of it and several coloured markers on it.

    - See, it’s like I told you. This Island is a huge ecological disaster, and we’re here to fix it. Take a gander at this map: the red markers represent points of expansion. That’s right – this island is growing, and we have a number of studies and readings that demonstrate an increasing level of pollution of the surrounding waters. At this rate, Venom Island will grow to occupy – and “infect”, if you will – the remaining Islands, starting with Aduro. We don’t know how long that’ll take, but we do know that something in these spots is responsible for the spreading of nefarious substances in the atmosphere of Bane Forest; and at this rate, Aduro will be a barren wasteland just like this place. We gotta put a stop to this!

    You’re inclined to agree. If their investigations suggest that the rest of the Cascadia Archipelago is in risk of turning into a giant Bane Forest, then it’s imperative that something is done about it!

    - Look, I know you’re tired, but… maybe after you rest up, you’d like to join us in our expedition? We’re headed to the nearest red marker to investigate the area, and in a place riddled with Poison Pokemon, a Psychic-Type user would be an invaluable asset! But I know, I just rained all this information on you, I’m not asking for something easy. Tell you what: we have a small chopper in the precint, we use it for air recon. Since you wound up in here by mistake, and I’m sure you’re wishing you were elsewhere right now… We can’t keep you forcibly. If you want out of this Island instead, let me know and we’ll fly you to Aduro – it’s as far as this helicopter can go with its fuel tank.

    She looks at you inquisitively – although she’s giving you a number of choices, forcing you into neither, she seems eager to hear your decision right now, before you even rest…

    So, what will you decide?
    OoC: Gotcha. Was meant as a small reference, but you're right. Thanks for the tip.

    Come on, come on. Hurry. Lucas was a bit worried about whether Rags could pull of the teleport. They were sinking more and more and it didn't look good for them.
    Just then Rags started glowing. Yes! he thought. In an instant, the two of them were transported to a branch. The topmost branch of the trees that were above them. Rags had successfully executed his order.

    Taking a look around, they could notice differing patches of dirt. Better remember that if we're going to travel further. Rags pulled on Lucas' sleeves and pointed to the distance. "What is it?" Squinting his eyes, he could make out a few colours in the distance which looked like tents. It seems that there might be people here after all.
    "Rags," he said looking at his Pokémon. "Try to teleport closer to them. There might be people there who can help, but we're can't be sure their friendly." After all, what sane person would come here? Rags nodded and concentrated on another teleport.
    *Crack*
    "What was th-." Lucas was cut short as they both fell, their support having suddenly disappeared beneath them. Both yelling for their lives, they clung to each other as they saw the ground below them that was nearing. Luckily Rags was charged up and teleported the two of them as quick as they fell, but the shock of being dropped threw him up and the two of them did teleport closer to the tents, but not on the ground. They continued falling a little more until they hit the ground. Rags had transported them closer to the ground, but that didn't take away the fact that their heads were now in pain as well as an arm or a leg.
    They were clasping their heads in their hands. "Ow," came a simultaneous response from both of them. They could hear a little ringing in the distance, but after a second or two they realized it wasn't some sort of ringing. Someone was laughing!

    Nearing them was a red-haired woman with spectacles. Though they couldn't quite put their finger on it, there was something about her that made it seem like she had been on this island a while. Perhaps it was her outfit, she was dressed in an explorer's uniform.
    "Heh, sorry about that," she said. "You gotta admit, it was kinda funny. My name’s Ria. What brings you to this neck of the dead woods?" She held out her hand to help the two up. Se seemed nice enough and trustworthy.
    "Well, uhm, I'm Lucas and this is Rags and, uhm." Lucas was thinking of how best to explain their situation without sounding embarrassed. "Basically..we're adventurers but the ferry-man dropped us off here."
    "Figures… only way an adventurer would end up here nowadays is by accident…"
    "Hehe." Lucas and Rags gave a nervous chuckle. Damn, I think she saw through it. "But then why are you here? If adventurers only come here by accident then you're either as messed up as me or not an adventurer at all." The comment may have sounded cheeky, but I guess it could be said that that was part of his charm. Rags merely sighed at his trainer's words of choosing. This might get worse, he thought to himself.
    "Well… I’m not here on an adventure," she continued. "I’m part of an EPAL – you know, Ecological Pokémon Awareness League."
    "Oh yeah," Lucas responded. Never heard of it.
    Keep it to yourself. Please keep it to yourself. Rags was praying for his trainer to remain quiet on the issue and not speak up which he luckily did.

    The woman continued by offering them a bath and a place to stay for the night. Apparently she was part of the encampment and having no one else to turn to, Lucas and Rags trusted her and followed her to the tents. Though it was more out of a weird feeling of trust thast they followed her. Ria's expertise of the island helped them avoid any dangerous spots of dirt. She explained that her group was researching the effects of Venom Island on the surrounding environment, namely the entire Cascadian Continent.
    Once at the camp she elaborated with the help of a map that sat on a desk. She pointed to red marks placed on the map by the markers that sat next to it. "The red markers represent points of expansion. That’s right – this island is growing, and we have a number of studies and readings that demonstrate an increasing level of pollution of the surrounding waters."
    Eventually Venom Island would swallow up the rest of the island, taking them down one by one. Aduro Island would be the first.

    ----Start here if wanting to skip repeat of MZ's post----

    Ria told Lucas and Rags that there was most likely something near those red marks that was causing the island's increased toxicity and size. "Look, I know you’re tired, but… maybe after you rest up, you’d like to join us in our expedition? We’re headed to the nearest red marker to investigate the area, and in a place riddled with Poison Pokémon, a Psychic-Type user would be an invaluable asset!"
    It sounded good. Rags could get some training that way. Posion-type Pokémon would make easy opponents. Lucas was inclined to agree, but wanted a way out in return. Before he could respond, Ria already continued talking.
    "But I know, I just rained all this information on you, I’m not asking for something easy. Tell you what: we have a small chopper in the precinct, we use it for air recon. Since you wound up in here by mistake, and I’m sure you’re wishing you were elsewhere right now… We can’t keep you forcibly. If you want out of this Island instead, let me know and we’ll fly you to Aduro – it’s as far as this helicopter can go with its fuel tank."

    This was too good to be true. Lucas wanted to offer his help in exchange for theirs but they were already offering it to them without a fuss. He had to try and hide his enthusiasm. So far I can join a group that can safely traverse this island, possibly face some Pokémon for training, a place to stay for the night and a ride back to civilization. I wonder if I can ask them for more? Rags could sense his trainer's thoughts and disapproved, but didn't say anything for a while. Maybe later.
    Lucas tried to keep his cool while answering. Ria definitely seemed like she didn't expect them to join their research party so he could use that to his advantage. "Okay, but," he said. "We know that Venom Island's rapid growth needs to be stopped, but that's not our job to do." That was one thing that Lucas was sincere about, he had little care in saving an island if it wasn't his responsibility. "However, we're willing to help, but understand that our services aren't for free." He didn't name any price, he was hoping that she would continue and name her price for them. Lucas was trying to hold in a grin. I hope she falls for it. Rags merely sighed again while witnessing his trainer trying to scam her. He was going to get back at his trainer later.

  8. #263
    Registered User kaisap112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    58
    Blog Entries
    5

    Visit kaisap112's Youtube Channel

    Default No Updates, Again. APRIL FOOL'S, YES THERE ARE!

    I actually do have updates for you! Dig in! *hands out spoons*

    Venom Island

    Skull Tunnel

    uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: The little Trubbish smiles widely at Marion, more than happy to show you to her treasure. She immediately scuttles ahead, waving eagerly at the female trainer to follow her. Marion and Connor seriously consider using a leash as Keith runs ahead at the speed of light, causing the Trubbish to run ahead faster as well…seems like the little one has a very clingy wannabe-boyfriend.

    The cave seems eerier and quieter as you follow the Trubbish, not exactly sure how she made it this far all alone. Connor, his vision aimed at the ground, is the first to notice what looks like liquid on the ground. Looking up, you see that there’s a whole trail of it – coming from the exact direction Trubbish is headed at. To your distress, the liquid is dark and stinks like no other, Connor having to calm down his Girafarig to keep it from heading back into its Pokéball from pure disgust. Keith doesn’t seem to mind though, instantly suggesting it’s a pile of Trubbish outside causing all the ooze to form – the sane members of the party bringing up that it might not be as wonderful as Keith makes it sound. Trubbish makes noise your way and you all follow the liquid trail, noticing how it keeps getting wider and wider the further along it you go. Shoe shopping might be on the to-do list after this adventure…

    Eventually you reach a hole at the end of the route you’ve been following – but it’s blocked. Not even sunlight is getting through it, only the light formed by your Pokémon lighting up the space you’re in. Trubbish doesn’t hesitate though, immediately…diving into the block. Some investigating reveals the block to be a part of a huge, disgusting load of trash, parked right outside. The Trubbish apparently play around nearby, gathering more trash on top of the ones dumped here by humans. And using them as the rough equivalent of swimming pools. Getting out of this cave would mean diving through all the messy, stinky garbage…the Trubbish doesn’t mind this, trying to convince your Pokémon that it’s a short swim to the outside, no big deal! Trying to find another route would be cleaner, but slower as well…and who knows, it might hurt Trubbish’s feelings, such dislike of her swimming pool!

    What will you do?



    Bane Forest

    blazeVA: Being a responsible person, you hang on to the Egg, certain it’s in Trubbish territory by accident – and it surely doesn’t belong there. Your team is instructed to look for any clues as to the origins of this egg, the Pokémon scattering around. Lemon Drop isn’t keen on leaving your side though, not about to try getting caught by occultist Trubbish again anytime soon. She might end up a Pokémon sacrifice to some God of Trash! As the rest of your team gets busy, you and Lemon Drop try to kill time in any way you can – while briefly wondering whatever happened to Hades. Could the Shuppet really have run off? Polishing the egg with her ears, Lemon Drop seems to be getting rather attached to the little thing.

    Suddenly there’s a loud rustle coming from behind the Buneary, and as you both turn to look behind Lemon Drop, something very purple with yellow rings all over it hisses at you angrily from the shadows and slithers away into the woods – away from Trubbish territory. Whatever it was, it didn’t look happy…but it might have some sort of clue about the Egg…or a pack waiting to sink their fangs into your flesh. Just ignoring it doesn’t seem like a good idea to you, though. With haste, you gather up your crew in order to come up with a plan.

    What will you do?




    Crater Island

    Iridi Beach

    Meetan: The group of boys hears your threat, the biggest boy in the middle turning around to face you with a grin plastered on his face. “What, this little rat? I could beat it with one kick myself, and my Pokémon could do it in a second!” The boy then directs his attention to Kenny, who is shaking like a leaf for some reason. “Well well, look who we have here! Shoulda known this tiny thing had something to do with you, Squeaky.” The bully’s grunts laugh as Kenny swallows hard, obviously scared of the other boy. “H-h-h-h-h-hi, Pete. J-j-j-j-j-“ Kenny might just keel over if you blow a bit of air in his general direction. Looks like these two aren’t best friends. “Oh come on, Squeaky, you got something to say? Then say it! We don’t have all day!” One of Pete’s grunts spits at Wingy, the Pidgey neatly dodging the attack at the same time as your Pichu – and neither seems exactly happy about such vulgar behavior.

    Pete takes a few steps forward, and along with his grunts completely misses Pichu climbing on Wingy’s back once more with a somewhat evil grin on her face. “You know what, my Pokémon actually needs a punching bag…” the bully says, reaching into his pocket to withdraw a Pokéball. Behind him, Pidgey’s spreading his wings with his eyes fixed on Kenny, the trainer seeming to fight the urge to run for the hills. With Pichu crackling energy on his back, the Pidgey suddenly taking flight and swooshing through the opening left by the cocky boys. Right next to their legs, Pichu released a strong electric shock at them, Pete howling in pain and losing balance with his goons not far behind. That concrete was sure to leave bruises with falls like that!

    Wingy gets high enough to fly over your head, dropping Pichu into your arms in the process. She seems proud of her accomplishment, climbing onto your shoulder like a badass. Wingy lands on Kenny’s shoulder, almost knocking the scared boy over, but you manage to support him with a hand before he can follow the goons’ example on how to hit concrete. Pete, unfortunately, is back on his feet and start shouting right at you two. “Those things are dead, you hear me?!” He throws his Pokéball as the rest of the group gets up, looking equally pissed. “MINCE THEM, SLY!”

    A bright light flashes, making way for a mean-looking Servine. The Grass-type instantly unleasher a wicked Vine Whip your way…but before it can hit you, Kenny somehow runs in front of it, taking the attack on himself! Wingy springs right into action, flying and smacking into the Servine with a Quick Attack – but Sly simply shrugs it off with a grin much like his trainer’s. Kenny is still shaking, but this time it’s not fear, but rage. “Y-y-you keep those vines off m-m-m-miss Alice! Wingy, use Quick Attack!”

    As you watch Wingy dive in for an attack again, you realize Kenny’s just gotten himself into a Pokémon battle and could use some help…but could he be the hero of the day with his own strength?

    What will you do?



    Ruin Island

    Amor Temple

    OkikuMew: ”Maybe that’s why we didn’t get noticed in the first place” Elena suggest before licking her index finger and holding it up. “The wind’s blowing right at us…let’s hope it stays that way or- you know, let’s not think about that!” The breeder laughs quietly and nervously while moving behind more bushes, trying to follow the canines while still hidden from their view. Max doesn’t seem too upset about the recent development, obediently going along with the Yena family without any sign of distress or fear, with Mama Mightyena calmly carrying Lil Sis toward wherever they’re all going.

    You don’t progress for even five minutes before you shiver from something cold on your neck. Then another cold thing and another…until you and Elena find yourselves stuck in pouring rain, of all things. Mightyena probably won’t notice you this way, but it hasn’t exactly made things warmer for you. Oh, how you wish you were curled up in a warm bed, with Max as your personal heater! You’re snapped from your cozy daydreaming – Elena has stopped in her tracks, causing you to smack into her by accident. Looking over her shoulder, you see the cause of the sudden halt: the Yenas and Max have arrived at what you recognize to be the bottom of the Temple – with Poochyena guards left and right! Perfectly still in the heavy rain, you watch the guards have a few sniffs of Max before the Yenas are directed to what looks like an opening into the temple. The Poochyena guard seems to scatter, with only two of them left standing in front of the opening Max just disappeared into…

    What will you do?



    Glacier Island

    Icicle Caverns

    Celebii151: See here.



    Brine Island

    Salin City

    Thrain: See here.

  9. #264
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: No Updates, Again. APRIL FOOL'S, YES THERE ARE!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I actually do have updates for you! Dig in! *hands out spoons*

    Crater Island

    Iridi Beach

    Meetan: The group of boys hears your threat, the biggest boy in the middle turning around to face you with a grin plastered on his face. “What, this little rat? I could beat it with one kick myself, and my Pokémon could do it in a second!” The boy then directs his attention to Kenny, who is shaking like a leaf for some reason. “Well well, look who we have here! Shoulda known this tiny thing had something to do with you, Squeaky.” The bully’s grunts laugh as Kenny swallows hard, obviously scared of the other boy. “H-h-h-h-h-hi, Pete. J-j-j-j-j-“ Kenny might just keel over if you blow a bit of air in his general direction. Looks like these two aren’t best friends. “Oh come on, Squeaky, you got something to say? Then say it! We don’t have all day!” One of Pete’s grunts spits at Wingy, the Pidgey neatly dodging the attack at the same time as your Pichu – and neither seems exactly happy about such vulgar behavior.

    Pete takes a few steps forward, and along with his grunts completely misses Pichu climbing on Wingy’s back once more with a somewhat evil grin on her face. “You know what, my Pokémon actually needs a punching bag…” the bully says, reaching into his pocket to withdraw a Pokéball. Behind him, Pidgey’s spreading his wings with his eyes fixed on Kenny, the trainer seeming to fight the urge to run for the hills. With Pichu crackling energy on his back, the Pidgey suddenly taking flight and swooshing through the opening left by the cocky boys. Right next to their legs, Pichu released a strong electric shock at them, Pete howling in pain and losing balance with his goons not far behind. That concrete was sure to leave bruises with falls like that!

    Wingy gets high enough to fly over your head, dropping Pichu into your arms in the process. She seems proud of her accomplishment, climbing onto your shoulder like a badass. Wingy lands on Kenny’s shoulder, almost knocking the scared boy over, but you manage to support him with a hand before he can follow the goons’ example on how to hit concrete. Pete, unfortunately, is back on his feet and start shouting right at you two. “Those things are dead, you hear me?!” He throws his Pokéball as the rest of the group gets up, looking equally pissed. “MINCE THEM, SLY!”

    A bright light flashes, making way for a mean-looking Servine. The Grass-type instantly unleasher a wicked Vine Whip your way…but before it can hit you, Kenny somehow runs in front of it, taking the attack on himself! Wingy springs right into action, flying and smacking into the Servine with a Quick Attack – but Sly simply shrugs it off with a grin much like his trainer’s. Kenny is still shaking, but this time it’s not fear, but rage. “Y-y-you keep those vines off m-m-m-miss Alice! Wingy, use Quick Attack!”

    As you watch Wingy dive in for an attack again, you realize Kenny’s just gotten himself into a Pokémon battle and could use some help…but could he be the hero of the day with his own strength?

    What will you do?


    It didn't take long to catch on to what was happening before her. Alice saw Kenny was shuddering worse than a wind up toy, and his voice was hardly stable here. She sneered at the arrogant boy, the prime example of bad parenting and disrespect among the general generations these days. Luckily, her Pichu already had some moves, dodging the assault and showing the boy beside her how it was done.

    "Aren't you a good little girl? Standing up to those bullies. Goes to show their bull has to be picked up from somewhere, whereas you're a clever little angel from birth, aren't you?" The trainer praised with a grin, her 'little rat' replying with a sweet and proud 'Pichu~!' The two exchanged sweet kisses before the baby clambered back onto her shoulder. Maybe she needed to be less sarcastic and sweary around the Pokemon youth, because its devilish smile was too perfect to have just appeared there and then.

    The main bully and his mates don't look too happy. Good. Alice had spent the best part of her life dealing with shits like him and had had enough of seeing other people being walked over, too. Only, he isn't playing fair, and before she could react, Squaky had suddenly become the knight in shining armour - taking a hit. "Kenny..." The young woman murmured, stunned. The hand that had supported him before now rested on his shoulder with a grateful squeeze. Pichu looked at her expectantly, and Alice wanted nothing more but to jump into the fray, but she shook her head, setting the other hand on Kenny's other shoulder.

    "You are not Squeaky, you're Kenny, and you're brave, and you're wonderful, and thank you." She told her small admirer, voice firm and conveying the gratitude she felt. "And you're going to stop stammering and show these kids what's up, you got it? Not just for me, but for you." Her blue eyes shifted to the Servine. "You might have the type advantage, but don't underestimate it, I think its level is higher than Wingy's, but you can do this. Try to remember the other details, too - like its Pokedex entry!" If the Pidgey could get it dirty with sand or mud or something else, Servine would be unable to heal, and the vines would be useless without any accuracy to speak of, as would its speed in such a small space - it could end up bashing into the walls or trash cans or anything. Environment was just as important an element as anything else. "You don't need me to do your homework, you've got a good enough head of your own. I'll cheer for you. We will, so show me what you've got - and then when you win, you'll have a cool story to tell all the ladies." Alice grinned, forever the playful tease.

    ((Profile.))

  10. #265
    Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    1,395
    Blog Entries
    133

    Default Re: No Updates, Again. APRIL FOOL'S, YES THERE ARE!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I actually do have updates for you! Dig in! *hands out spoons*

    Venom Island

    Skull Tunnel

    uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: The little Trubbish smiles widely at Marion, more than happy to show you to her treasure. She immediately scuttles ahead, waving eagerly at the female trainer to follow her. Marion and Connor seriously consider using a leash as Keith runs ahead at the speed of light, causing the Trubbish to run ahead faster as well…seems like the little one has a very clingy wannabe-boyfriend.

    The cave seems eerier and quieter as you follow the Trubbish, not exactly sure how she made it this far all alone. Connor, his vision aimed at the ground, is the first to notice what looks like liquid on the ground. Looking up, you see that there’s a whole trail of it – coming from the exact direction Trubbish is headed at. To your distress, the liquid is dark and stinks like no other, Connor having to calm down his Girafarig to keep it from heading back into its Pokéball from pure disgust. Keith doesn’t seem to mind though, instantly suggesting it’s a pile of Trubbish outside causing all the ooze to form – the sane members of the party bringing up that it might not be as wonderful as Keith makes it sound. Trubbish makes noise your way and you all follow the liquid trail, noticing how it keeps getting wider and wider the further along it you go. Shoe shopping might be on the to-do list after this adventure…

    Eventually you reach a hole at the end of the route you’ve been following – but it’s blocked. Not even sunlight is getting through it, only the light formed by your Pokémon lighting up the space you’re in. Trubbish doesn’t hesitate though, immediately…diving into the block. Some investigating reveals the block to be a part of a huge, disgusting load of trash, parked right outside. The Trubbish apparently play around nearby, gathering more trash on top of the ones dumped here by humans. And using them as the rough equivalent of swimming pools. Getting out of this cave would mean diving through all the messy, stinky garbage…the Trubbish doesn’t mind this, trying to convince your Pokémon that it’s a short swim to the outside, no big deal! Trying to find another route would be cleaner, but slower as well…and who knows, it might hurt Trubbish’s feelings, such dislike of her swimming pool!

    What will you do?
    As the Trubbish led the way, Keith wasted no time in running in that same direction. Myrtle rolled her eyes, and before she made to follow her trainer, turned to Connor and Marion. "I do not know whe-ther you have rea-lized by this point, but Meat Sack is juuust the sligh-test bit ob-sessed with the Poi-son-type," she explained in a sarcastic tone.

    The cave grew more and more quiet, Connor eventually bringing up the fact that there was a dark, smelly liquid on the ground. Keith briefly glanced down to see that he was right. The smell, however, did not bother him. I mean, come on- his first Pokemon was a Koffing, his Vileplume spent a lot of time as a Gloom, and he had owned, over the years, two different Grimer. This was no worse than Gemini's Sludge attack, as far as Keith was concerned. "I'm betting there are more Trubbish outside, causing all this ooze," Keith observed, unable to suppress a grin at the thought of more of them.

    Eventually, they reached a hole at the end of the tunnel, but it was blocked. No sunlight was getting through, but Trubbish was undeterred, diving right into whatever it was. "Eugh," Myrtle remarked in disgust. "It's gar-bage. It's a hu-mon-gous load of gar-bage!" After some words from the Trubbish, Myrtle looked even more disgusted. "And Trub-bish is try-ing to con-vince us to swim in it! Ap-par-ent-ly, it is what they use as swim-ming pools. And she says it is just a short swim to the out-side. No big deal- Tau-ros shit, it's no big deal," she grumbled.

    "Now, Myrtle," Keith frowned, "That's not very nice. This seems to be our best bet for getting out of the cave. Now," he said, turning to Marion and Connor, "I, for one, say we should follow Trubbish. It really does seem to be the quickest way out of here, and I'd rather not hurt Trubbish's feelings. Worst-case scenario, we'll have to put in some extra work to get our clothes clean when all is said and done, that's all."

    "You have lost what lit-tle mind you had in the first place, Meat Sack," Myrtle stated.

    Keith opened his mouth to respond, but it was then that he noticed the Girafarig, and as he looked, he remembered just why Connor was currently riding his Girafarig. "Oh, wait," he murmured. "Now that I think of it, not sure how well that'd work, with your leg and all," he said to Connor. "Hm. Alright, well, we're gonna need to find another way out... Unless..." he added, taking a Poke Ball off his belt. "OK, Hebenon, come on out!" he exclaimed throwing the ball into the air, unleashing his infamous Qwilfish, who landed on the ground and looked up at his trainer.

    "What are you thin-king of do-ing?" asked Myrtle.

    "OK, here's my idea," Keith said. "I'll swim on out after Trubbish, and Myrtle will simply phase through the wall to catch up to me. Then, once I'm back on solid land, she'll come back in here and tell Hebenon where to take you two. Hebenon, once Myrtle does this, you'll take Marion, Connor, and the Girafarig to that location with your Teleport, alright?"

    "Huh," Myrtle said after a short pause. "That is not that bad of an i-de-a, Meat Sack," she conceded.

    "Alright, so we'll do that if there are no objections," Keith said. "Having said that, if either one of you has a better idea, feel free to say so."
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th April 2013 at 02:29 PM.

  11. #266
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    63

    Default Re: No Updates, Again. APRIL FOOL'S, YES THERE ARE!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I actually do have updates for you! Dig in! *hands out spoons*

    Ruin Island

    Amor Temple

    OkikuMew: ”Maybe that’s why we didn’t get noticed in the first place” Elena suggest before licking her index finger and holding it up. “The wind’s blowing right at us…let’s hope it stays that way or- you know, let’s not think about that!” The breeder laughs quietly and nervously while moving behind more bushes, trying to follow the canines while still hidden from their view. Max doesn’t seem too upset about the recent development, obediently going along with the Yena family without any sign of distress or fear, with Mama Mightyena calmly carrying Lil Sis toward wherever they’re all going.

    You don’t progress for even five minutes before you shiver from something cold on your neck. Then another cold thing and another…until you and Elena find yourselves stuck in pouring rain, of all things. Mightyena probably won’t notice you this way, but it hasn’t exactly made things warmer for you. Oh, how you wish you were curled up in a warm bed, with Max as your personal heater! You’re snapped from your cozy daydreaming – Elena has stopped in her tracks, causing you to smack into her by accident. Looking over her shoulder, you see the cause of the sudden halt: the Yenas and Max have arrived at what you recognize to be the bottom of the Temple – with Poochyena guards left and right! Perfectly still in the heavy rain, you watch the guards have a few sniffs of Max before the Yenas are directed to what looks like an opening into the temple. The Poochyena guard seems to scatter, with only two of them left standing in front of the opening Max just disappeared into…

    What will you do?
    Woo! ^^ *picks up spoon*



    Elena agreed with Okiku's train of thought as she verified the wind was, indeed, blowing in front of them.

    "let’s hope it stays that way or- you know, let’s not think about that!" the Pokémon breeder added, giggling nervously as the two walked through the bushes, continuing to follow the family of Poochyena and the "spy", Max.

    "Yeah," Okiku replied simply, trying not to think of what could happen at this point herself.


    After not even five minutes into the pursuit, a few drips gradually fell on the neck, head and shoulders of the duo... until it was raining Meowth and Growlithe! Okiku thought that yes, the Mightyena won't be able to smell them with the water washing off the smell... but she sure didn't like feeling of smelling like a wet Poochyena by the end of the day! She just wished that, in a weather like this, she could be just snuggling in bed, Max sitting down on her lap warming her, watching the drops race down the window and count the seconds between lighting and thunder to estimate how far the lighting struck from here, at the same time imagining Fred Flintstone playing bowling at the sound of thunder... But the trainer's bubble popped as she bumped directly into Elena, who suddenly stopped advancing (or was it more Okiku that didn't look where she was going?) Max's owner looked over the breeder's shoulder to see where her pooch was now, which to her excitement was right at the bottom of Amor Temple... only to realize that it was heavily guarded by Bite Pokémon guards! Thanks to the successful "negotiations", Max was able to enter the temple along with the little family, but it sure won't be that easy with a pair of humans, even if there's only a couple of guards left around the entrance...

    "I don't think a direct battle would be wise at this point..." Okiku murmured, "It'll just sound the alarm to all of them, and only Arceus knows how many of these guys have around in all..."

    The young woman closed her eyes, thinking of what they could do next without fighting the guards directly. Distraction was one thing, but she had no idea what could distract them long enough for Elena and her to sneak past to them. Diplomacy could be taken accounted for, but unfortunately their best bet with the entrance guards was already gone in the temple without them. Although she still have one in her team she knew he was filled with tact and would likely be an excellent negotiator of sorts, she didn't believe that a Spheal would be very convincing for the inhabitants of a Psychic and Dark-typed environment...

    Then Okiku opened her eyes widely, in a "Eureka" moment.

    "Balls," she thought aloud. "Dogs like playing with balls. Poochyena are dogs, and definitely like playing with balls," she smiled as she remembered some of the fun she had playing with Max. "And I just got the one that could play an infinite game of fetch with them."

    The trainer pulled out a particular-looking Pokéball, white as snow and actually felt cold to the touch. She opened it up and, in a flash of snowflakes that blended into the rain, a joyful Spheal appeared near her. Upon the sight of his trainer and another person he guessed to be a friend, the blue, round seal happily clapped once.

    "Not too loud Hershel," Okiku shushed him calmly, "we're trying to hide and not to get caught right now."

    The Clap Pokémon covered his mouth with his fins, clearly embarrassed and feeling sorry for almost blowing his master's cover.

    "It's alright, I don't think you clapped loud enough," she reassured him. "By the way," she presented the breeder with her hand, "this is Elena, she's here helping us out. Elena, this is Hershel, and will be our solution to our current problem."

    Hershel gentlemanly greeted Elena by elegantly and slowly rolling frontwards, in a way that would seem to be a bow.

    "Alright boy, we need to get in the temple," Okiku pointed at where Max and the Yena family entered, "but as you can see there's these two Poochyena guards near there. We don't want to hurt them though. So can you please distract them while we try to get in? Try to curl in into a defense stance first, then roll around in front of them, then out of the way to the entrance, so they can run after you to play with you while we sneak in! Got it?"

    Hershel whispered a happy little yelp, understanding the playful plan and glad to help out his master.

  12. #267
    Ghostly Mistress Arc_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Amongst the dead
    Posts
    491

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Brine Island

    Salin City

    Arc_Angel & lilbluecorsola: After a while of weighing your options, you agree to accept the old man’s hospitality. You leave your host to tend to the supper, and both of you head upstairs; Stacey decides to take a warm bath, much needed after all the rain from before, while Jess gathers all of her courage and chooses to confront Felicia in her room.

    ---

    You stand at the door, nervous as usual, scared of the woman you’ll find the inside, which version of Felicia will be there to meet you. Scared of how awkward it seems for you to just walk in your host’s bedroom uninvited. Scared that you’ll have nothing to say. Scared you’ll go back to Stacey without any answers. And still, you step inside.

    Your first impression is that the room is much too large for a single occupant; why would Felicia need all that space? It’s only after you focus on your surroundings that you realize… it’s a room for two. On each side there is a bed, each with matching light-pink sheets; one of them is empty and tidily kept; on the other lays Felicia, facing up, with her eyes closed. Assuming her to be asleep, you move around as silently as you can, taking a closer inspection at the room’s contents.

    There are a couple of life-size Pokemon Dolls resting on the empty bed – a Whimsicott and a Jigglypuff -, and Felicia herself is hugging a Gengar doll as she sleeps. There’s a large window on the far wall, and beneath it a small table with a bouquet of white flowers in a jar. At the foot of each bed is a small trunk, and there’s a round brown carpet in the center of the room, between the two beds.
    Nothing seems out of the ordinary, but something is missing… You struggle for a while trying to figure out what’s wrong, until you realize that there are absolutely no photos anywhere in the room. While certainly not an essential item, you’d figure someone like Felicia would keep pictures of her beloved sister, or at least a family photo... But the room feels empty, almost lifeless aside from the dolls, in clear contrast with the girl’s vibrant personality.

    - She loves Whimsicott, you know?

    Startled, you almost let out a scream, then turn around to the young woman. Had she been awake the whole time?!

    - But she’s almost never home anymore… Daddy says she went on a journey, like we used to read on those Pokemon manga! She always fancied Green, but don’t tell anyone! I asked if I could go with her, but he never lets me…

    She skips out of her bed and sits on the floor carpet with her legs crossed, looking at you pleadingly. She’s probably about your age, but acts so much younger…

    - I wish I could be strong so I could go after my sister, regardless of what Dad says… He never lets me do anything. It’s not like I always get in trouble! But I did today, didn’t I?... Oh, I never got to thank you for saving me! You were so awesome, if you hadn’t been there, that Electrode would’ve… I owe you my life!

    As if she just remembered something, she gets back to her feet and starts rummaging through one of the trunks. Having found what she was looking for, she turns around smiling and holds her hands out, as her voice becomes slightly deeper and more serious.

    - It’s hardly worth a life, but I’d like you to have this. For some reason, we can’t seem to grow anything else on our back garden for the last couple of years, but I’ve always found them so pretty… Do give one to your friend as well, will you?

    You smile back and take her offering: a pair of black and white berries, the kind of which you’ve never seen grow in the wild before. You keep 1x Enigma Berry to yourself and make a mental note to hand the other to Stacey when you meet up with her.

    - So, Jess! Do you know any fun games we could play? My sister used to play with me all the time! When she gets back, maybe we could play together! Could you teach me one so I can show Sis later, before Daddy calls her down for supper?

    The solemn tone of gratitude gone entirely, she’s reverted back to the carefree child of before. Her smile is radiant, and it’s clear she feels no inhibition with you around. And if she’s right, the call for dinner should be almost there, leaving you with little time to prod for useful information… Should you just indulge the young woman instead, or do you take the chance regardless?

    ---

    Stacey finishes cleaning up and thanks Dwemer, her good spirits partially restored by the long bath. Refreshed, although forced to change into a less-than-ideal set of clothes, you make your way downstairs, hoping to get a word with the old man before dinner is ready.

    With Dwemer following close behind, you try to find your way to the kitchen, unable to remember the way as you headed straight upstairs before.
    You find yourself in the living room after walking down the stairway, as the rather small house has no separate entrance hall, the front door instead opening directly to this division as you recall.

    There’s a worn-looking couch in the middle of the room, a round wooden table in front of it and a television by the far wall. A couple of drawers house dishes, glass cups and utensils, no doubt more valuable pieces of kitchenware, if only on an emotional level - the kind you only put to use for family meetings and the like. You wonder when was the last time those left the drawer. There are some pictures on the otherwise-empty walls, mostly landscapes, but one in particular catches your eye – it’s a framed photograph, hanging on the far wall next to the TV set. In it, the old man is smiling, with two young girls next to him; one you recognize as being Felicia, while the other, somewhat younger than her, is entirely foreign to you. Could it be her sister?

    You’re snapped out of your musings when you spot Dwemer through the corner of your eye, curiously holding something retrieved from the round table in front of the couch. Before you can tell him to put it down, the Golett clumsily makes his way toward you and hands you the object: a second photo, much smaller, covered in dust. For a picture placed in plain sight, it sure was awkward to be left neglected like this… You run your hand through the glass, wiping it clean. It shows the old man, alone this time around, apparently talking on a stage of some kind, all dressed up for whatever the occasion was. The funny thing is, somewhere in the back of your mind, something tells you the setup looks awfully familiar: the man, the suit, the stage… the concerned look on his face… Why does this all ring a bell?

    You decide to put the picture down for now and resume toward the kitchen. After a little while of searching, you finally find it, and peeking inside, you spot the old man. Much to your relief, it seems he is indeed tending to the meal. You walk inside, though even if you had intended to be stealthy, the heavy steps of your companion give away your presence instantly. Turning around, the elder smiles.

    - Oh, I see you’re done with your bath. Feeling better, young lady? A bit hungry, perhaps? I wish I could boast about my cooking skills, but alas, they’re just good enough to keep me and my daughter alive…

    Though he clearly intended it as a joke at first, he immediately regretted the choice of words, a wave of grief washing over him before he fought it off and put on a smile again.

    - Anyway, should be almost ready. Is your friend keeping my daughter company? I do hope she doesn’t cause any more trouble for the two of you…

    The man seems to space out for a good while afterwards, eyes locked on the cooking pot but clearly looking beyond it. It isn’t until Dwemer nudges him on the leg that he snaps back to reality, apologizing profusely and turning off the gas before the meal is ruined. He sighs, visibly exhausted – mentally, perhaps, or just the effects of old age after the walk home -, but muscles on and goes to set the table on his own.

    You can try and confront the man on anything that’s particularly troubling you, or that you’d prefer not to ask over dinner when everyone is gathered. Otherwise, you can go upstairs and call Jess and Felicia, or send Dwemer and help out the old man instead.

    What do you do?
    Stacey descended the stairs slowly taking in the living room below her, she had spent such a short amount of time in it previously she couldn't recall where the entrance to the kitchen was. Dwemer however had a terrific memory and he was staring right at it causing Stacey to smile. Still holding his hand she walked across the living room allowing her time to nosily look around. There's a single worn looking couch that had seen many use, a round wooden table before it and a television on the far wall. It had been a long time since she had sat down and watched T.V, she almost walked over to turn it on to listen to the news when she remembered where she was. The room was pretty bare apart from these few pieces of furniture, a few pictures adorned the walls, none revealing anything of the family that called this house home, mostly picturesque landscapes but one was different. Set on the far wall she walked towards it, it revealed three happy people staring back at her, the old man and his daughter Felicia. There was another girl in the picture, younger than Felicia, could be the sister she was so adamant was in that burning building?

    Out of the corner of her eye Stacey saw Dwemer holding something in his hands looking curiously at it, adding it to his memories. He spotted his trainer looking at him and walked over to her almost dropping the item in his wake but he hands the old picture to her and she wipes the dust from it. It had been sat in plain sight but had been neglected as she had to clean a lot of muck from it to reveal the picture. It revealed the old man on his own this time, stood on a stage. He looked to be giving a speech of some kind, dressed smartly in a suit ... but ... had she seen this scene before? Something within her memory flickered with a dull light but it wasn't bright enough for her to recall. She frowned, her bad memory had always bothered her, she was glad she had Dwemer with his Photographic one, he would be able to recall these events to her in years to come when her memory failed her again. She placed the photo back on the table where her Golett had retrieved it from and headed towards the kitchen.

    She pushed the door ajar and saw the old man tending to the meal for the quartet and felt a sigh of relief leave her lips, perhaps she didn't need to be so cautious. She entered stealthily but her Golett moved with as much grace as a bull in a china shop alerting him to their presence. He smiled at the pair, the human of the two offering a sheepish smile in return. He asked if she felt better and was hungry, he was worried that his cooking skills wouldn't be very appetising but the smell of the food made her stomach rumble in response.

    "I do thank you, warm and dry again and do not worry, I'm rather hungry and your food smells good, I look forward to tasting it." She said, she knew how to talk in a diplomatic way from her times spent in her government role and what she spoke was true, she'd eat a Ponyta right now she was that hungry! The old man looked a little upset at his words and Stacey realised that he was thinking over his daughter, his other daughter. He quickly caught himself and asked if Jess was with Felicia.

    "Jess wanted to make sure Felicia was okay, she's no trouble so don't fret, Jess seems to taken to her anyhow" she said with a smile. He appeared to lose himself again as the pot began to boil over. Dwemer nudged him on the leg and he looked sheepish as he turned off the heat hoping that the meal wasn't ruined. He looked much older right now and with a lot on his mind, perhaps Stacey should help him before he burnt himself ... and the dinner!

    "Dwemer, why don't you go and see if Jess and Felicia are ready for dinner whilst I help finish off?" Stacey asked and Dwemer looked to the old man gauging whether this was a wise idea before nodding and stomping back out of the kitchen.

    "I'm not the best cook in the world but why don't you let me help you finish off the dinner, its the least I can do since you've kindly invited us into your home." Stacey moved to where the various food items were being cooked. She wanted to ask about the dusty photo, she only hoped it wouldn't depress him further.

    "I wondered if I may ask about the small photo on the table in your living room. Dwemer is very curious and happened to notice it. It is you in the photo looking very smart I must say ... its ... its just that the backdrop looks familiar and its bugging me that I can't place it.

    Stacey stared at him with kind eyes hoping that he would be forthcoming.
    FB Hellions: P.C:



    Let yourself go, let the fear in you show, for we are all alone, till the cold force of death soaks us to the bone

  13. #268
    ~¤Sea Priestess¤~ lilbluecorsola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Brine Island

    Salin City

    Arc_Angel & lilbluecorsola: After a while of weighing your options, you agree to accept the old man’s hospitality. You leave your host to tend to the supper, and both of you head upstairs; Stacey decides to take a warm bath, much needed after all the rain from before, while Jess gathers all of her courage and chooses to confront Felicia in her room.

    ---

    You stand at the door, nervous as usual, scared of the woman you’ll find the inside, which version of Felicia will be there to meet you. Scared of how awkward it seems for you to just walk in your host’s bedroom uninvited. Scared that you’ll have nothing to say. Scared you’ll go back to Stacey without any answers. And still, you step inside.

    Your first impression is that the room is much too large for a single occupant; why would Felicia need all that space? It’s only after you focus on your surroundings that you realize… it’s a room for two. On each side there is a bed, each with matching light-pink sheets; one of them is empty and tidily kept; on the other lays Felicia, facing up, with her eyes closed. Assuming her to be asleep, you move around as silently as you can, taking a closer inspection at the room’s contents.

    There are a couple of life-size Pokemon Dolls resting on the empty bed – a Whimsicott and a Jigglypuff -, and Felicia herself is hugging a Gengar doll as she sleeps. There’s a large window on the far wall, and beneath it a small table with a bouquet of white flowers in a jar. At the foot of each bed is a small trunk, and there’s a round brown carpet in the center of the room, between the two beds.
    Nothing seems out of the ordinary, but something is missing… You struggle for a while trying to figure out what’s wrong, until you realize that there are absolutely no photos anywhere in the room. While certainly not an essential item, you’d figure someone like Felicia would keep pictures of her beloved sister, or at least a family photo... But the room feels empty, almost lifeless aside from the dolls, in clear contrast with the girl’s vibrant personality.

    - She loves Whimsicott, you know?

    Startled, you almost let out a scream, then turn around to the young woman. Had she been awake the whole time?!

    - But she’s almost never home anymore… Daddy says she went on a journey, like we used to read on those Pokemon manga! She always fancied Green, but don’t tell anyone! I asked if I could go with her, but he never lets me…

    She skips out of her bed and sits on the floor carpet with her legs crossed, looking at you pleadingly. She’s probably about your age, but acts so much younger…

    - I wish I could be strong so I could go after my sister, regardless of what Dad says… He never lets me do anything. It’s not like I always get in trouble! But I did today, didn’t I?... Oh, I never got to thank you for saving me! You were so awesome, if you hadn’t been there, that Electrode would’ve… I owe you my life!

    As if she just remembered something, she gets back to her feet and starts rummaging through one of the trunks. Having found what she was looking for, she turns around smiling and holds her hands out, as her voice becomes slightly deeper and more serious.

    - It’s hardly worth a life, but I’d like you to have this. For some reason, we can’t seem to grow anything else on our back garden for the last couple of years, but I’ve always found them so pretty… Do give one to your friend as well, will you?

    You smile back and take her offering: a pair of black and white berries, the kind of which you’ve never seen grow in the wild before. You keep 1x Enigma Berry to yourself and make a mental note to hand the other to Stacey when you meet up with her.

    - So, Jess! Do you know any fun games we could play? My sister used to play with me all the time! When she gets back, maybe we could play together! Could you teach me one so I can show Sis later, before Daddy calls her down for supper?

    The solemn tone of gratitude gone entirely, she’s reverted back to the carefree child of before. Her smile is radiant, and it’s clear she feels no inhibition with you around. And if she’s right, the call for dinner should be almost there, leaving you with little time to prod for useful information… Should you just indulge the young woman instead, or do you take the chance regardless?

    ---

    Stacey finishes cleaning up and thanks Dwemer, her good spirits partially restored by the long bath. Refreshed, although forced to change into a less-than-ideal set of clothes, you make your way downstairs, hoping to get a word with the old man before dinner is ready.

    With Dwemer following close behind, you try to find your way to the kitchen, unable to remember the way as you headed straight upstairs before.
    You find yourself in the living room after walking down the stairway, as the rather small house has no separate entrance hall, the front door instead opening directly to this division as you recall.

    There’s a worn-looking couch in the middle of the room, a round wooden table in front of it and a television by the far wall. A couple of drawers house dishes, glass cups and utensils, no doubt more valuable pieces of kitchenware, if only on an emotional level - the kind you only put to use for family meetings and the like. You wonder when was the last time those left the drawer. There are some pictures on the otherwise-empty walls, mostly landscapes, but one in particular catches your eye – it’s a framed photograph, hanging on the far wall next to the TV set. In it, the old man is smiling, with two young girls next to him; one you recognize as being Felicia, while the other, somewhat younger than her, is entirely foreign to you. Could it be her sister?

    You’re snapped out of your musings when you spot Dwemer through the corner of your eye, curiously holding something retrieved from the round table in front of the couch. Before you can tell him to put it down, the Golett clumsily makes his way toward you and hands you the object: a second photo, much smaller, covered in dust. For a picture placed in plain sight, it sure was awkward to be left neglected like this… You run your hand through the glass, wiping it clean. It shows the old man, alone this time around, apparently talking on a stage of some kind, all dressed up for whatever the occasion was. The funny thing is, somewhere in the back of your mind, something tells you the setup looks awfully familiar: the man, the suit, the stage… the concerned look on his face… Why does this all ring a bell?

    You decide to put the picture down for now and resume toward the kitchen. After a little while of searching, you finally find it, and peeking inside, you spot the old man. Much to your relief, it seems he is indeed tending to the meal. You walk inside, though even if you had intended to be stealthy, the heavy steps of your companion give away your presence instantly. Turning around, the elder smiles.

    - Oh, I see you’re done with your bath. Feeling better, young lady? A bit hungry, perhaps? I wish I could boast about my cooking skills, but alas, they’re just good enough to keep me and my daughter alive…

    Though he clearly intended it as a joke at first, he immediately regretted the choice of words, a wave of grief washing over him before he fought it off and put on a smile again.

    - Anyway, should be almost ready. Is your friend keeping my daughter company? I do hope she doesn’t cause any more trouble for the two of you…

    The man seems to space out for a good while afterwards, eyes locked on the cooking pot but clearly looking beyond it. It isn’t until Dwemer nudges him on the leg that he snaps back to reality, apologizing profusely and turning off the gas before the meal is ruined. He sighs, visibly exhausted – mentally, perhaps, or just the effects of old age after the walk home -, but muscles on and goes to set the table on his own.

    You can try and confront the man on anything that’s particularly troubling you, or that you’d prefer not to ask over dinner when everyone is gathered. Otherwise, you can go upstairs and call Jess and Felicia, or send Dwemer and help out the old man instead.

    What do you do?
    OoC - Picking up 2x Enigma Berry. Question: Do I have to trade one of the Berries to Stacey, or can I just hand it to her through the course of the Adventure?

    Also, I wasn't sure how else to end my reply so sorry if there's not much to work with. We can talk about where to go from here privately if you want.

    Upon absence of response, Jess gently revolved the knob, peering in without obvious intrusion. She gingerly inserted her foot into the room, the rest of her body following. What greeted her was a wide expanse – too wide for one, she thought. In fact, the space was mirrored on each side: two beds, facing the same direction. The sheets as well were the same on each: soft and pink, like baby’s skin, an adorable matching set. They were empty and even on the first end – as if untouched for ages – while the others on the opposite were occupied by Felicia, seemingly fast asleep. Eyes at peace at least. Jess couldn’t help but smile at her quiet expression, so calm now compared to before. A stuffed Gengar inflated the girl’s arms, and Jess suppressed a giggle at such an image of innocence. She did not question the taste, for having known enough Ghost-lovers in her lifetime (one of whom was right downstairs), she could understand their charm even if they were not her chief choice of cherish material. At the same time, a sadness welled within her as she recalled how recently she had been forced to let go several of her own cuddly comfort creatures without consent. Clearing the clog in her throat, she tried to remind herself that it was for the best, for the physical health of her family, and that hopefully her friends would go to good homes where they would be treasured by someone more appreciative… Assuming the intended destination of departure she was told turned true. Either way she could not carry on clinging to her past, to set an example for her own little sister (who at this point could still get away with holding onto her plushies). She was the older one after all…

    Careful not to disturb, she tiptoed towards the center to describe a view of the chamber’s contents more closely. Standing in the heart of a round russet rug – a savory piece of chocolate to complement the cotton candy color scheme – she observed a large window at the back of the wall. Beneath stood a small table supporting a vase of white flour- er, flowers. At the base of both bunks sat a trunk, presumably for storing clothes. (Not that she wished to pry into Felicia’s privacy to find out.) Though sparsely furnished, the place felt cozy and cute. Warm indulgence. A home sweet home indeed.

    And yet… She sensed something missing. It took her a minute to pin her finger on it, but as she scanned the parallel surroundings, the similarity of sights sinking in… She put two and two together and came up with… Nothing. For some reason, there were no photos anywhere. For someone who shared a room and appeared to love her sibling so much, shouldn’t she keep mementos of their relationship? While not a necessity by any means, one would think she’d boldly display their bond and intimacy for all to see. But the barriers were bare. There were no pictures, not even a single poster. …Had they all been taken down?

    Jess approached the vacant mattress, staring at the partition as she ran her prints down the smooth paint, as if hoping to encounter indications of previous inhabitance, like torn tape or nails for hanging frames. As it was, the spot lacked any sign of life aside from another pair of life-size dolls: a big ball of bubblegum with a dollop of whipped cream on its forehead gazed at her with blank blue eyes, slightly unnerving, and beside it draped a fluffy… Thing she had never witnessed before. Temporarily setting Kristen on the comforter, she picked it up and curiously stroked its sheep-like wool, which reminded her of Daisy’s favorite Pokémon. It certainly resembled a sort of cloud, though its wooden body and emerald ears suggested an affinity closer to earth, perhaps a plant?

    As she was about to bring her cheek close to check if it was as feathery as a dandelion puff (and if so she was tempted to make a wish), a voice suddenly interrupted behind her.

    “She loves Whimsicott, you know?”

    Jessica whirled around, forgetting she was still clutching the “Whimsicott” and rubbing her skin against it. In a panic she tried to hide the prisoner too late, afraid she must look like some kind of weirdo. Felica wasn’t paying much attention though, going on about manga and Green and embarking on a journey… She sprang off her mattress and pranced to the middle of the carpet, where she flopped down and sat cross-legged like a child, in contrast to her princess gait and gown. As she cast Jessica a pleading look and started to pout about her father’s over-protectiveness, Jess quickly accelerated her brain processing in a haste to catch up. Felicia’s sister went on an adventure like Green whom she fancied – well, he certainly was a hot guy and a BAMF, no denying that – but that was beside the point. (She personally preferred Gary anyway.) The point… What was the point? Jess couldn’t shake the notion she was skipping an important clue, but Felicia’s rapid speech distracted her focus. Despite their proximity in years, the woman behaved just like a little kid, brimming with boundless energy. Her excitement almost gave Jess a headache, since she wasn’t very good at dealing with youngsters.

    Abruptly, Felicia’s tone and demeanor switched again as she stood up and walked back to her bed, dainty and dignified as before. Reaching into her chest, she rummaged around until she retrieved a small satchel, and delicately measured out two marble-like objects. She then closed the container and returned to Jess, smiling as she held out her hand, which, upon detailed examination, contained a couple of monochrome seeds marked by mystery. Felicia explained that they were Enigma Berries, and unfortunately they refused to grow in the garden, so Jess and Stacey could have them as thanks for saving her. While she insisted they weren’t worth as much as a life, Jess was just as impressed by the rarity of the offer, having never seen such strange fruit flourishing in the wild. She was about to refuse such an exceptional gift, but Felicia firmly pressed the presents into Jessica’s palm until the latter acquiesced, pocketing the precious pits with a mental prompt to provide one to Stacey later.

    Felicia beamed as she straightened her skirt, then suddenly as she raised her head again it seemed all solemnity had left her. As she eagerly asked to play a game, it became clear she had once again regressed to a juvenile state. Jessica’s head spun as she struggled to make sense of this lady’s swiftly swapping characters. She wondered where Stacey was (she should surely be finished with her bath by now), silently half-begging her to come and call for dinner in order to save her from this bizarre madness. She had a hard enough time interacting with people when they only had an individual personality. Two was too much. Yet… Despite the toughness of the situation, she knew she had to persevere if she wanted to learn the answers to her questions, as well as help Felicia work through whatever… “Issues” she may be having. The dream of becoming stronger, chasing after someone always greater than you, never able to attain one’s goal… Jessica was all too familiar with that frustration. She hesitated for a moment, then awkwardly attempted to pat Felicia’s hair, soothing strays as she would her own sister’s unruly strands, though Felicia’s were much finer. They were so smooth and still smelled somewhat of smoke, though underneath there was a pleasant fragrance… Jessica immediately pulled away, afraid of coming across as a creeper with odd fetishes again. Coughing, she placed Whimsicott down as well, fiddling and fluffing its shape to perfection as a way of busying until she could think of something clever to say clean her conscience. Finally the poor critter was quite plump enough and she couldn’t excuse her muteness any longer. Turning around as if by a rusty crank covered in molasses, she grinned crookedly in embarrassment.

    “A-a game, huh?” She licked her cracked lips as if to oil her gears (or taste some of the syrup), stalling as she selected her next words. What would be the wisest course of action in order to extract info without the target noticing? Her vision fell upon Kristen’s sketchbook, and an idea occurred to her. “…How about this? It’s one my sister and I made up that we used to play. It’s called ‘Truth or the Hangman Dies’. We each take turns asking questions, and if a player refuses to answer, or gives a lie and the other person can prove it, we draw a line on the stick figure. The one who adds the last line loses. What do you think?”

  14. #269
    Ronin Harrier Hayward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Cascadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Aduro Island

    Geyser Park

    Hayward: You know what’s at stake, and how close you are to Barry and his family. All that stands in your way are two Croagunk, and another one on watch that you might elude… But first things first – these two have to go down.

    Urséo runs his claws on each other, sharpening them even further – you figure he may well cut through stone at this point. Guess you’ll find out soon enough.

    The Croagunk stop by the door and look reluctant to step inside. One of them finally mans up and passes through it, the other following close behind - probably fueled by peer pressure. As soon as both are through, you shut the door behind them, isolating the four of you in the stairway hall, ready to let the carnage begin.

    Urséo jumps forward and Slashes the first unsuspecting Croagunk across the face, making it roll on the floor crying in pain. Had the bear slashed at a different angle, you reckon that could have been a fatal strike. As it is, it still results in a pretty nasty cut across the frog's face, and you're amazed at how it didn't knock it out right there and then. Still, this time, you're up against two opponents, and it'd be silly to assume things would be as smooth as they'd been before. The second Croagunk, althought frightened by the display of power, remembers its job and is quick to react, moving in just after the cub strikes and Astonishing Urséo from behind, making him flinch from the surprise blow! That’s when things take a turn for the worse; the first opponent recovers quicker than you had anticipated, and gets a measure of Revenge from the earlier Slash as well, dealing a ton of damage to the poor cub! Urséo falls to the ground in pain, as the two opponents slowly walk over to him with devious smiles on their ugly faces…

    What will you do now?

    In the hospital's hallway, Will gasps as first one Croagunk sentry, and then the other, lands a hit on Urséo, knocking the junior grizzly forcefully to the ground. With Urséo laying sprawled out on the floor, it is basically in a vulnerable state, and the tiny bear cub cringes with pain as the pair of Poison Mouth Pokémon saunter closer and begin to loom over their defenseless victim. Will widens his eyes in horror as the two blue frogs cruelly menace his little partner and he feels frustrated at the turn of events, but hurries to suppress the emotion as he realizes he needs to find a solution to quickly turn the situation around to their advantage or else his hopes of rescuing his comrades and the prisoners in the Pokémon Centre may be lost for good.

    Gritting his teeth in determination, Will quietly instructs Urséo to take advantage of it's helplessness and use Fake Tears, hoping that both Croagunks will momentarily let their guard down, which action might allow Urséo an opening to strike back and deliver the knock out blow to each of the poisonous pair. Urséo nods his furry head in understanding, and Will continues issuing directions in an under-the-breath voice.

    "Then hit each one of them with Fury Swipes," the lad directs, knowing that if they can deal with these two Croagunk guards, they will only be one step away from their goal...
    Last edited by Hayward; 21st April 2013 at 07:04 AM.

    fb | trades | pc

  15. #270
    Doll Demon Marion Ette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: No Updates, Again. APRIL FOOL'S, YES THERE ARE!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I actually do have updates for you! Dig in! *hands out spoons*

    Venom Island

    Skull Tunnel

    uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: The little Trubbish smiles widely at Marion, more than happy to show you to her treasure. She immediately scuttles ahead, waving eagerly at the female trainer to follow her. Marion and Connor seriously consider using a leash as Keith runs ahead at the speed of light, causing the Trubbish to run ahead faster as well…seems like the little one has a very clingy wannabe-boyfriend.

    The cave seems eerier and quieter as you follow the Trubbish, not exactly sure how she made it this far all alone. Connor, his vision aimed at the ground, is the first to notice what looks like liquid on the ground. Looking up, you see that there’s a whole trail of it – coming from the exact direction Trubbish is headed at. To your distress, the liquid is dark and stinks like no other, Connor having to calm down his Girafarig to keep it from heading back into its Pokéball from pure disgust. Keith doesn’t seem to mind though, instantly suggesting it’s a pile of Trubbish outside causing all the ooze to form – the sane members of the party bringing up that it might not be as wonderful as Keith makes it sound. Trubbish makes noise your way and you all follow the liquid trail, noticing how it keeps getting wider and wider the further along it you go. Shoe shopping might be on the to-do list after this adventure…

    Eventually you reach a hole at the end of the route you’ve been following – but it’s blocked. Not even sunlight is getting through it, only the light formed by your Pokémon lighting up the space you’re in. Trubbish doesn’t hesitate though, immediately…diving into the block. Some investigating reveals the block to be a part of a huge, disgusting load of trash, parked right outside. The Trubbish apparently play around nearby, gathering more trash on top of the ones dumped here by humans. And using them as the rough equivalent of swimming pools. Getting out of this cave would mean diving through all the messy, stinky garbage…the Trubbish doesn’t mind this, trying to convince your Pokémon that it’s a short swim to the outside, no big deal! Trying to find another route would be cleaner, but slower as well…and who knows, it might hurt Trubbish’s feelings, such dislike of her swimming pool!

    What will you do?
    Marion follows the young Trubbish as best as she can, which becomes exceedingly difficult as Keith's unbridled, enthusiastic chase only causes the Trubbish to run faster in an attempt to get away from him. The ghostly maiden sighs at Keith's counterproductive displays of affection for the trash-bag Pokemon. She could not help but be reminded of her college days, when the more attractive friends of hers would desperately attempt to shoo away admirers that just couldn't take the hint. Followed around campus as if by puppy dogs, the more fervent the displays, the more irritated her friends would become, until finally, said admirer was usually unceremoniously informed of just how little chance they had and rudely instructed to stay as far away as possible. Though these breaking points were rare, when they came about, there was no turning back... Marion had a feeling that, much like her college friends, this Trubbish wasn't simply playing hard to get; she genuinely wanted nothing to do with Keith, and yet, he was consistently forcing his presence upon her. If Keith did not stop with this behavior, there was the very real possibility that the Trubbish would become frightened, or worse... Identify Keith as an enemy.

    The young woman sighs heavily, deciding to herself that this fruitless pursuit of Keith's simply cannot go on any longer. As gently as she can, she calls out to the poison-type trainer. "Hey, Keith... I know you're really excited about finally meeting a Trubbish, but could you please give her some space? She doesn't seem quite comfortable with you yet. It may take time for her to warm up to you, and... Well, forcing the issue is not going to help. Please trust me on this." Marion bites her bottom lip, hoping that Keith will take her advice without being offended. After all, she imagined it must be very difficult for him to be ignored by his favorite Pokemon, but the last thing Marion wanted was for Keith to sabotage himself further by becoming too clingy...

    Aislyn is the first to catch a whiff of something awful, and immediately makes a face similar to the one that announced the Trubbish's arrival. Perhaps there were more Trubbish around... That would certainly please Keith, wouldn't it? Perhaps a sheer overload of Trubbish would overwhelm him such that he would cease stalking any particular one, or even better, perhaps he would find one that would return his affections... Unfortunately for Marion and her fiery fox partner, what they are eventually led to is not more Trubbish, but a gigantic, stinky mound of garbage, which seems to have been intentionally piled at the opening of the tunnel. Confirming her suspicions, Myrtle translates for the Trubbish, explaining to the group that this garbage is what the Trubbish use as swimming pools, and the young Pokemon is eager to have them jump on in. For Marion, stifling a disgusted reaction is difficult; for Aislyn, hiding her disgust is completely impossible. Sensing Aislyn's discomfort, Marion immediately recalls her dear friend, knowing full well that the beautiful, sensitive fox Pokemon would consider swimming through garbage something of a personal Hell. Of course, while Marion would not necessarily consider herself a pampered beauty queen, she had always been the type to tightly seal her own bags of garbage and carry them at arm's length to the dumpster, holding her nose as she did so... Swimming through the stuff was not exactly a pleasant prospect.

    "Shouldn't be letting fire types go swimming, haha," Marion jokes nervously, as she clips Aislyn's Pokeball back to her belt. Of course, Marion's immediate concern is Connor, whose Girafarig clearly has no intention of wading through the horrific muck... with the young trainer's injury, he would be in no shape to swim through anything, let alone garbage. Marion turns to the Trubbish to explain the situation honestly to her. "Trubbish, one of our friends is badly injured, and he would not be able to swim... His leg is hurting him. Might you know of a way around for him?" Of course, Keith has his own solution, which unsurprisingly involves him following the Trubbish by himself. Immediately identifying a few distinct problems with this particular idea, Marion takes a long look at the garbage pile in front of her before swallowing hard, an uneasy look forming on her face.

    "I think it's a great idea for Connor to be teleported given his current state, but I'll be going in with you, Keith. I would rather Hebenon not spend his energy teleporting too many people. Besides, Trubbish says that swimming through garbage is fun, right?" Marion gives the Trubbish a warm smile, though her face is turning a rather interesting shade of green already from the stench. Then again, if Marion stank like a Trubbish, perhaps the others in this little garbage Pokemon's clan would be more ready to accept her, which would be crucial to getting the information the group needed. "You'll lead the way for me, won't you," she says to Keith, trying her best to take in a deep breath. The air around her is thick with a horrific scent, but Marion reminds herself that this will be heavenly in comparison to what she is about to endure. Clenching her fists with determination, she takes in as much air as she can tolerate before resolving to dive on in with Keith.
    Last edited by Marion Ette; 17th April 2013 at 08:09 AM.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •