Cascadia - Page 10

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Cascadia

Default Re: Cascadia

Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    Ruin Island

Amor Temple

OkikuMew: Elena nods. “That sounds like a solid plan. I’ve got two Pokémon of my own, so in case something goes wrong we can tag battle them. But for today, we’ll get you some ice for the injuries and hit the bunk for the night. How about it?” Elena supports you as you move to the area of the Center with bedrooms in it.

-The next morning…-

You and your team wake up nice and early, not to mention well-rested, to face the challenge of the day: taking care of Abra and its gang. Elena’s already waiting for you outside with one of her Pokémon. “Morning! Did you sleep well? Come on, meet my friend Bingo.” By her feet is a Houndour who barks happily at the sight of you. “I figured we couldn’t be too careful, so Bingo’s going to give backup in case the other Poochyena attack yours.” You and Elena start approaching the temple, but instead of the front door, you go through the bushes in the back looking for Poochyena. After an hour of intense searching, your Poochyena notices a smaller one of his kind – but without red eyes of possession the ones you saw earlier had. This could be a good sign.

What will you do?
    Finally can put a signature :D
    I hope it's cool that I gave Max his clean-up and all my Pokémon a healing treatment before going to bed, even though it wasn't mentioned in your update.

"That sounds like a solid plan," Elena nods. "I’ve got two Pokémon of my own, so in case something goes wrong we can tag battle them. But for today, we’ll get you some ice for the injuries and hit the bunk for the night. How about it?"

"Perfect!" I nod back, smiling for the fact she likes my plan. "I got a couple of Pokémon I could use tomorrow too, so we'll have plenty of backup! But yeah, all ice and sleep for today. Maybe my Spheal Hershel could help out out making some ice!" I giggle.

The Pokémon Breeder helps me out to slowly get up, give Max a bath, bring my Pokémon to the Center's nurse, and get to the bed area, where I quickly sleep in one of the bunkbeds.

---------------------------------------

As soon as the sun's rays peak out, we both wake up with full of energy. I still feel a bit "racked up", but it's not something a super-strength pain cream can't fix (by Arceus that stuff does wonders). Before going outside, I greet the nurse which she quickly gives back my Pokémon fully restored, then I go through the main doors, where Elena is already waiting for me, alongside with a Houndour.

"Morning! Did you sleep well?" she ask.

"Yeah, slept like a Snorlax," I laugh. "My muscles are not at their 100%, but they're good to go!"

"Come on, meet my friend Bingo."

"Hello there Bingo!" I crouch down to him then smile.

He joyfully barks at me in response.

"I figured we couldn’t be too careful," the girl adds, "so Bingo’s going to give backup in case the other Poochyena attack yours."

I nod in agreement. "Well I guess it'll be the time for the main man of this thing to be here," I pluck his Pokéball, still warm from the healing machine, off my belt and press its button to open it. "Rise and and shine, Max!"

As soon as he comes out he happily barks.

"Morning boy! First, Max, you've met Elena before, but this is her friend Bingo, he's gonna help us what we're gonna try to do, or at least what you're going to do!" He politely gruffs as salutation. "Alright, so here's the thing..."

I tell Max as quickly but as detailed as possible the situation and the plan for today (explaining why he had to endure a bath the night before in the process), which he have his ears perked up the whole time.

"So, ready?"

He barks loudly and wags his tail.

"Alright! Let's do this thing!"

-------------------------------------

So Elena, Bingo, Max and I go to the temple, but making sure we stay hidden behind bushes so we can find Poochyena. After quite a good while, Max finally found a Pokémon of his species: a cute little young one. He looks completely not possessed too, with no glowing eyes like those other ones had when they all tried to attack us. Looks like we found the perfect one to bring our "spy" in!

"Max, time to do your thing!" I whispered as I quickly try to hide as much as possible from it. "Befriend it and try to join the rest of the gang so you get your chance at approaching Abra!"

Although Max didn't answer me at all, I understand he was doing so to not look suspicious, as he approaches the young Poochyena and give him a friendly, polite-sounding yelp. Crouching behind a bush, I cross all my fingers (my index fingers with my middle fingers and my ring fingers with my pinkies), hoping the whole plan will work...

tau

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: Once Tetsuya’s used Revive on Caterpie, the little thing wakes up and glares at you. He’s not too trusting of you yet, but that might be understandable. Nook approaches and tries to make friends. After all, you’d all be spending time together from now! Caterpie answers the approaching with String Shot and turning his back on Nook with his nose high up in the air. Some befriending might be in order…

Tetsuya cocks his head to the side with a sad look on his face. “Well, making friends always takes some time…but if it’ll help, we could go get some Vermilion flowers. Caterpies seem to enjoy those immensely. There’s a flower shop next to the Pokémon Center, we could take a look there.” He sighs. “Guess we’ll be walking some more, huh Cylin?” The Mudkip sighs just as tiredly.

What will you do?

Quinn sighs, patting Nooks head gently before pulling out the Zigzagoons Pokeball. "No offense, pal, but I don't want any misunderstandings. Just wait in here a little while, and I'll try to get him on our side." Quinn returned Nook to his Pokeball, then put it away once more, setting the Caterpie down. He glanced to Tetsuya, nodding. "Sounds like a good plan. I don't want any infighting on my team, when everyone else gets along okay. Get him on our side, then see if he can help us find the nest! As for you-" Here he looks to the Mudkip, smiling a little. "If you're that tired of walking, I can always ask my Hoothoot Cail if she'll give you a ride."

Quinn turned his attention back to the Caterpie, signaling the direction of the Pokemon Center. "Look, I'm taking you to get a treat, okay? Nook didn't mean anything by it, and I think you'll learn that we're all pretty good friends, once you give us a chance. You need a nickname, don't you... how d'you feel abooout... Muller?" He asked the bug pokemon, waiting for Tetsuya to lead their little party onwards. "If you don't like it, we'll keep brainstorming, yeah?"

Just a note to the Shuppet Club: I'll be addressing Sevipers by number from now on to avoid confusion. uhhhhh is battling Sevipers #1 and #2, #3 and #4 belong to MM and ME is dealing with #5 and #6 (who is biting Connor right now). Now, bakc to the adventures!

Venom Island

Skull Tunnel

uhhhhh, Missingno. Master & Marion Ette: Pomona ran right into battle against Seviper, picking the nearest one and ramming into her with Take Down, wrapping the snake in a Leaf Storm right after it. Despite the recoil her aim was impeccable, the leaves slicing at Seviper #3 from all 360 degrees – unfortunately this drops Pomona’s Special Attack, but you’ve done damage. The first Seviper is on the last quarter of her health, hissing angrily at you. Myrtle’s Flash makes the other Seviper (#4) hide in the trash from the light, but neither Seviper is protected enough from the Psychic that hits hard enough to drive Seviper #3 into unconsciousness. One more to go…

Connor starts to hit a delirious state. His Pokémon are brave though, attacking the remaining Seviper. Gaspard’s Nasty Plot makes his Special Attack jump at the same times as Foster’s due to the effect of Psych Up, the latter hitting Seviper #1 and #2 with Psychic. The Seviper’s painful hissing seems to satisfy Foster immensely, but once they drop to the ground they bear their fangs, both leaping in for a Night Slash that smacks Foster hard – with a critical hit, no less! Foster’s in trouble now!

Aislyn is quick to act on distressed Marion’s orders, staring intently at Seviper #6 in order to use Hypnosis on it…but the Seviper has her eyes tightly closed, not affected by Hypnosis in the least. Not letting this bring her down, Aislyn starts to Dig her way to Seviper #5. Sangre latches his fangs into Seviper #6, creating an odd image of Connor being bitten by a Seviper being bitten by a Crobat. After some pulling Seviper #6 gets off Connor – the wounds the fangs were just in are deep, bleeding and will most likely leave scars if Connor gets out of this alive. The Crobat is now busy smacking the hell out of Seviper #6 with Air Cutter, but despite the attacks aimed at her Seviper #6 seems to be…enjoying herself?

With all the fighting going on, Marion tries to get Sakura in her Pokéball before something even worse happens. The laser shoots from the Ball at various piles…until suddenly, it hits the target, sucking Sakura right into safety. As Gaspard sees this, he eagerly releases Swift at Sevipers #1 and #2, the flying stars hitting their intended targets but still not quite knocking them out.

What will you do?
    "Grr..." the Seviper on Connor's leg had finally been rid off thanks to Sangre though it seemed the wound on him was worse than he thought. He looked at the bite as he saw it bleeding badly and still felt the pain from being bitten hard. "Thank you Sangre... ugh..." he said as he struggled to get up. As much as he was in trouble from being poisoned, he also didn't want to feel like the load of the group. He wanted to treat his own wound fast as well but he knows that the whole group couldn't do that right now with the five remaining Sevipers still around.

He then saw Foster being critically hit by the two Seviper's Night Slash. The male Shuppet yelped in pain from the two strong attacks. Wordlessly, he grabbed a Potion* from his backpack to use it to Foster. "Foster get over here... I need to treat you!" the Shuppet turned around to face him, "What are you do-ing you fool... you shouldn't move a-round so much..." he said as he approached him to be treated. "Gaspard... I want you to distract the other two Sevipers... by unleashing Two Psychic Hidden Powers towards them!" he then started to treat Foster as he had the Potion close to him now, "After this you should fire one more Psychic attack again at them... that should take of them I think..." he said to the Shuppet.

*Using x1 Potion (3/5) as the second one was used here.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 23rd September 2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Fixed the link for Potion, per kaisap's request.

Glacier Island

Icicle Caverns

Celebii151: You and Boing move over to the pile of snow, curiosity getting the better of you. Pushing aside some of the snow, you uncover a hole in the wall! There seems to be an ice slide. The two of you can’t contain yourselves for too long, getting on the slide and going down…fast. So fast, in fact, that’s it scaring Boing, the little thing overwhelmed by the shiny snow and icicles covering the tunnel you’re sliding through.

Soon enough you land on another pile of snow, now in a large cave. What amazes you is the fact that there are ice sculptures – little Snorunts made of ice, standing neatly in rows, like guards stand in row on both sides of a queen when she comes through, saluting. The only thing missing is a red carpet! You’re snapped back from your wondering by a little shuffling noise further in the cave. There’s more than one way to proceed deeper in, if you wish to do so, but you might want to think fast.

What will you do?
    Cele and Boing dig through the snow, Cele with his hands and Boing with his Psychic. Quickly, they discover a hole hiding behind the snow in the wall. They peer inside it, and sure enough, an ice slide is behind it. "Awesome, Boing, you were right! Let's get on it now!" Cele says as he grabs Boing, to make sure he doesn't slip and steps inside the hole. Cele falls on the slide, and begins to move faster... faster... so fast that Boing becomes frightened as he close his eyes. Cele figures that the icicles everywhere are just overwhelming him at such high speeds. Cele and Boing land in another snow pile headfirst and dig themselves out. When they do get out, they are amazed by what they see.

They are now in a large cave - no scratch that, an ice palace. They are ice sculptures of Snorunts surrrounding them, in an arranged pattern, as if they are guards. Cele remembers the two Snorunt he saw before. Were they guards? Did they bring Dawn Stones for their queen? Cele wonders at the sheer amount of possibilities. What if he was found? Whould they kill him? Snorunt learn Sheer Cold naturally when they evolve into Glalie, they could easily freeze Cele forever. Cele is snapped out of his train of thought when he hears a shuffling noise further in the cave. "Oh my god. Could the group LMFAO be in this cave?" Cele jokes to Boing. Boing simply looks puzzled. "Never mind about that, Boing. But I want to see what made that noise. Come on, let's check it out." Cele said as he walked in the direction of the noise.

Warrior at heart

Lily Island

The Red Forest

Takeo: Grace rams into Ariados with Flame Charge, slamming the spider back just as Spinarak uses another Poison Sting and hits it in the face. Ariados attacks Grace with Spider Web, which takes the burn of Grace’s Incinerate – right before Ariados lifts Grace into the air with Psychic! You can only watch helplessly as your partner is lifted into the air, completely incapable of Digging into the ground now. With an evil aura coming off the Pokémon, Ariados throws Grace back, making her smack right into you on the way. As the Vulpix flies through the air, Ariados traps Spinarak in Spider Web, leaving the smaller spider squealing for help. Just ramming at Ariados blindly doesn’t seem to be giving much result…on the contrary, now Grace has had even more health taken off her on top of lowered Special Defense.

What will you do?
    Grace rammed into the Ariados with Flame Charge, her body a blaze, slamming the spider back just as Spinarak used another Poison Sting attack, hitting it in the face.

Ariados quickly shook off both attack's, attacking Grace by spitting a Spider Web from it's mouth, taking Grace’s Incinerate, and burning to a crisp,
    Just as Grace started to dig, Ariados lifted her into the air with Psychic!,
    Hallow watched helplessly as his partner was lifted into the air, completely incapable of Digging.
    "Grace!,"
    Vulpix struggled under the restraint of Psychic,

A shiver ran down Hallow's spine, he could feel an evil aura coming off the spider,
    Ariados grew tired of it's trapped prey and threw Grace back, making her smack right into her trainer.
    "Huff!,"

Both slamming into the ground,
    "Are you alright Grace?," quickly looking her over,
    "Vul...,"

Hallow was too busy to notice, Ariados had already trapped Spinarak in a Spider Web, leaving the smaller spider squealing for help.

Grace was panting slightly, Hallow didn't need to look into his pokedex to see that Grace had taken a heavy hit and to top it off, her Special Defense was lowered,
    Hallow quickly took out a 2/3 Potion from his pack, "I'll heal your wounds,"
    She wheezed in pain from the sting of the medication,
    A bit of her health was restored, and she was looking little better ,
    "This maybe the only time we get a chance to recover," he said,
    The Ariados advancing on the small spider trapped to the ground,
    In a hush tone, "Use Dig now that it has its attention else where, when you strike from below use Flame Charge to make the blow that much stronger, and finish with Incinerate!,"

[Stats.]
    Last edited by Takeo; 26th October 2012 at 03:45 AM.

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: Your Torchic is still under Encore, repeating Feather Dance twice. Daisy and Grace don’t seem worried about this though. “Grace, use Double Slap twice and then Metronome again!” Grace slaps Torchic around – but while at it, breaks the effect of Encore. Torchic doesn’t seem willing to forgive Grace for such a stunt, wings ablaze with the effect of Cross Fire. Luckily enough, he’s not burned by the use of it, while Grace is seriously damaged. She goes for Metronome…which turns into Will-O-Wisp. Since Torchic is a Fire-type, absolutely nothing happens besides a little flame-show. Grace is still ahead with more health than Torchic, but this battle is not over yet…

What will you do?
    [/I]

Alice smirked as Torchic lost the effect of Encore. Perfect, but they needed to be careful not to get into that trap again - at least not with stat-moves, however helpful they were. "Use Double Team, Torchic, then Low Kick and Strength!" She said decisively. Even if he was forced to repeat Double Team, with the amount of firey clones around the field, it would only put the poor Clefairy in a tizzy! Or at least, that was her theory. "Let's try and get this over with quickly!"

((Stats.))

Just a note to the Shuppet Club: I'll be addressing Sevipers by number from now on to avoid confusion. uhhhhh is battling Sevipers #1 and #2, #3 and #4 belong to MM and ME is dealing with #5 and #6 (who is biting Connor right now). Now, bakc to the adventures!
    Ion Island

Storm Lake

Fireray: Troll laughs at your inquiry on where he lives. “Of course I don’t live here! I live in the city, that’s where all the fun stuff goes down. You should try it sometime, pumpkin.” He walks past you, scanning the area. “Okay, here’s how we do this. I got no other Pokémon on me, you’ve got some, and you’ll back me up while I look for Buzz. Got it? Sweet!” He seems fired up, running ahead. “What are ya waiting for, an invite, lol? Get moving!” You reluctantly follow Troll, the man paying no attention to the water sparkling from electricity or the numerous footprints he’s stomping all over with his manic sprinting.

Before you realize it, Troll is running at full speed ahead with you and Cyndaquil trying to catch up to him, Cyndaquil getting out of breath already. Trying to slow him down could help you and your partner keep up, but it might upset him. If you don’t do something, he’ll run beyond your reach and who knows what might happen then…

What will you do?
    Troll laughs like his weird smile that was on his face a few minutes ago. Trolls jokes were also a bit unbearable. Troll started running like lighting gliding over the water which he was.
    After a while Cyndaquil was tiered and it wasn't helping that he had small, short legs that weren't very quick in running.
    "Sorry Cyndaquil return we don't want to make Troll upset do we?" Fireray asked his Cyndaquil. 'How can ...a city boy run so fast, thr Gym?' Maybe not but did he dye his hair for some weird effect?' Fireray thought.
    "Wait ...Troll.... wait for us... we can't run as fast as you...!" panted Fireray with the remaining air he had.

Stats

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    CASCADIA

Brine Island

Salin City - The only real city in the entire island chain, Salin City is huge. Taking up the entirety of Brine Island, Salin City has everything-from shopping places, to schools, hospitals, a Pokemon Center, an airport, and a seaport, among other things. There is a small park in the middle, with a fishing pond and a few trees scattered about. Stands line the streets wishing to sell you things, and it'd be pretty hard to not find something to do. But if you would happen to find yourself in such a dilemma, there is a Pokemon Gym in the city which holds eight leaders, one each to symbolize the Cascadian Archipelago. However, only one may be challenged per visit to the gym.

Exiting the Pokémon Centre, Eric paused for a second to regain his bearings. Cars and pedestrians rushed up and down the many twists and turns that made up the intricate network of Salin City, shouts filling the air. It was all quite disorienting to this small town native of the Johto region, and he had found himself lost many times on the way to the Centre. Eric's arrival to Cascadia was otherwise uneventful, but he hoped to remedy this by exploring much of what the city had to offer. Pulling out a Poké Ball, he gazed at it with a small smile before throwing it up into the air. "Come on out, Cypress!" A flash of light illuminated Eric's surroundings, replaced a moment later with a gangly Bellsprout bobbing back and forth. A mischievous smile lit up the grass type's face upon seeing Eric; the plant swelled up to its full height before swaggering over to stand next to his trainer. Ever since his capture, Cypress had been intent on showcasing his superiority everywhere he went, never stopping to consider how ridiculous he might look. He was also quite the prankster, delighting in tricks and jokes that take advantage of others.

"Well, Cypress, here we are. Salin City!" Eric exclaimed, biting back laughter. "There's so much to do here, it's hard to decide where to start, don't you think?" Cypress shrugged his leafy arms, leading the way down the packed street. Vendors lined the road, boasting their wares to passerby. Eric paused at a few to look at the nice trinkets they had to offer, but Cypress continued to shoulder his way through the crowd. After about five minutes, the duo turned down a narrow side street. An intersection crowned the end of it, past which a park could be seen. Cypress seemed intent on traveling through this wooded area, crossing the street quickly. "Bell-Bellsprout," he called, turning back to Eric and gesturing for him to keep up. Doubling his pace with a sigh, Eric followed Cypress under the trees...

Blog Entries

Visit kaisap112's Youtube Channel

Default "But I could not reach the sky in this body with no wings, no arms and no legs."

More updates! Shuppet Club's update is coming a little later, but I figure you're getting used to it already. ^^'' Also, since Thrain is now officially on board, I'm capped and won't be taking new updatees for the time being.

Venom Island

Bane Forest

blazeVA: See here.

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: ”Grace, hang on honey! Use Defense Curl, then Minimize and finish with Stored Power!” While Torchic is busy using Double Team, Grace Growls her heart out, lowering Torchic’s attack power. From all the Torchic now surrounding Grace, the original jumps out to use Low Kick – right as Grace shrinks to miniatyre-size with Minimize, causing Low Kick to swing over her head by less than an inch. Torchic doesn’t give up though, slamming into the little Clefairy with Strength that sends her flying before she lands on the sand, hard. She’s starting to look a tired, but focuses intensely to send off a number of Psychic-energy bursts, all her Stored Power, that upon impact remove the effect of Double Team and smack Torchic right to your feet. He’s looking pretty tired as well…

What will you do?

Lily Island

The Silver Forest

tau: The newest addition to your team doesn’t seem to understand the concept of Pokémon Center, eagerly crawling toward the woods – maybe he doesn’t realize he’s been caught and can be summoned to his ball if necessary? Tetsuya picks Cylin up, watching your Caterpie go. “I don’t think he’s realized the situation he’s in…but this might lead us to the nest if we’re lucky.” He pets his partner, aware of his tired feet and turns to you. “Though we could go to the Center if you’d like, that nest probably isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Unless…well. It’s probably not.” Your Caterpie seems fast considering his condition, crawling on the other side of a nearby bush already, looking very determined to get somewhere.

What will you do?

The Red Forest

Takeo:
    Just so you know: your Vulpix is already holding a Charcoal so the Apicot Berry doesn’t work. I also doubt you’re intending to use two Potions as indicated by your post (if you are, my apologies) and when you use items bought from the Pokémart you need to link to the confirmation of your purchase, which is posted by a mod. I’m going to skip your post so you can make these corrections.

Ruin Island

Amor Temple

OkikuMew: Max walks over to the smaller Poochyena with all the friendliness and non-suspiciousness he can muster. As soon as the smaller canine notices Max’s presence, she backs up against a tree trunk, seemingly terrified. Your partner tries to converse peacefully, but the little Poochyena hastily Growls at Max – just as a regular-sized Poochyena walks on to the scene. His eyes aren’t glowing either, which is a good sign, but he smells Max…and Tackles him to the ground! Looks like you need to battle this Poochyena to get any answers from either of them…

The Poochyena that Tackled Max Growls, eager to defend the little one, who is now whimpering and trying to dig her way under the tree’s thick roots.

What will you do?

Glacier Island

Icicle Caverns

Celebii151: You and Boing make your way deeper into the cave, noticing more of the same kind of sculptures you saw on your way in. Those, sunlight coming through little holes covered by ice and the eerie silence make you think of age-old temples after all the monks and nuns have been killed by some occult-beast gone wild. While you try to convince yourself and Boing that this is not the case, you hear something falling on the ground. In the nick of time you hide behind a larger sculpture to see the two Snorunt from ealier: one of the, has tripped on his feet and dropped the Dawn Stone on the ground. The Snorunt converse a little as the Dawn Stone is picked up by small, shaky hands. You can finally breathe as the Snorunt move on ahead – when Boing takes a tentative “step”, falls over and his little ball falls on the ground with a loud noise. The Snorunt turn around sharply…

What will you do?

Ion Island

Storm Lake

Fireray: ”Wow, I thought you country pumpkins could run like the wind, lol! Well, I don’t have the time to stick around waiting for you, so toodels!” Troll runs further ahead, eventually disappearing from your sight into the small forest next to the lake. You stop to catch your breath, suddenly taking closer note of the footprints covering the ground – not ones left by Troll, but larger, Pokémon-prints. You pull out your Pokédex to check what leaves marks like these: your Dex informs you that they’re prints of Blitzle and Zebstrika. Electric horses that look for lightning storms, so obviously the weather wouldn't be nice for too long, and Troll was going out there alone after a rogue Electabuzz that didn't seem to care what it bumped into. This could get messy…

What will you do?

Brine Island

Salin City

Thrain: Cypress seems intent on heading to the park, with you not far behind him. Some concern enters your mind as Cypress tries to walk impressively ahead – nearly bumping into everything and everyone on his path, including joggers, office workers and school kids. Once the largest crowd is past him, either actually past him or in the nearest bush after trying to dodge him, Cypress stops and turns to check why you’re lagging behind. Right then, two preschoolers stop behind Cypress in awe: a little boy and a little girl.

“Look, it’s a Pokey-mon!”

“I’ma cash it!”

“You’re not!”

“Am too! Look!” The little boy digs a bit through his small backpack before victoriously pulling out a Pokéball. “My bwother give it to me! Go, pokey-ball!” Followed by these less-than-seriously-impressive words, the little boy throws his Pokéball right at Cypress.

What will you do?
    Last edited by kaisap112; 23rd September 2012 at 07:39 AM.

Warrior at heart

Default Re: "But I could not reach the sky in this body with no wings, no arms and no legs."

More updates! Shuppet Club's update is coming a little later, but I figure you're getting used to it already. ^^'' Also, since Thrain is now officially on board, I'm capped and won't be taking new updatees for the time being.

Lily Island

The Red Forest

Takeo:
    Just so you know: your Vulpix is already holding a Charcoal so the Apicot Berry doesn’t work. I also doubt you’re intending to use two Potions as indicated by your post (if you are, my apologies) and when you use items bought from the Pokémart you need to link to the confirmation of your purchase, which is posted by a mod. I’m going to skip your post so you can make these corrections.
    I thought she was able to eat it, didn't see till now that it needed to be a held item for the effect to work. As for the item confirmation link, I fixed it and the only reason I linked the purchase instead was because Arc_Angel didn't make it clear I bought a number of items, I used the 2nd of 3 that I have.

Arc Edit: Don't you bring me into this!! kaisap is right you need to link to my confirmation and within that confirmation there is a link to your purchase which clearly states how many of each item you bought. Its your job to list where you used the previous items. I do not list all the items you bought, stop making excuses ¬¬
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 23rd September 2012 at 05:16 AM.

Default Re: "But I could not reach the sky in this body with no wings, no arms and no legs."

Ruin Island

Amor Temple

OkikuMew: Max walks over to the smaller Poochyena with all the friendliness and non-suspiciousness he can muster. As soon as the smaller canine notices Max’s presence, she backs up against a tree trunk, seemingly terrified. Your partner tries to converse peacefully, but the little Poochyena hastily Growls at Max – just as a regular-sized Poochyena walks on to the scene. His eyes aren’t glowing either, which is a good sign, but he smells Max…and Tackles him to the ground! Looks like you need to battle this Poochyena to get any answers from either of them…

The Poochyena that Tackled Max Growls, eager to defend the little one, who is now whimpering and trying to dig her way under the tree’s thick roots.

What will you do?
    Max is just as surprised as I am: the little guy (or girl, should I say) was scared of him, as much as he tried to be friendly with her, and some other older Poochyena attacks him, trying to protect her! As much as I want to intercept, it is not the time; I just need to have faith in Max and hope he'll do the right thing by himself.

After he gets back up, Max barks at his attacker in a confused and furious way, probably asking why in the world he did this. Knowing him, he knows that he's somewhat equal to him, being the same species... but there is a few things a wild one would never get in a lifetime: certain moves only those weird little man-made machines can teach. I'm sure he's smart enough to not attack him though, as he's not there for fight against them, but to be with them in friendly terms. Max starts to look around, looking for something. I smile as not only everything I just thought was true, but I know what he is thinking of doing: he wants to find something hard like a rock or a tree (not the one the young dog hid under of course) to smash down, to show off his strength without hurting anyone. He should maybe try to explain afterwards that he means no harm, and he just want to make new friends, join their group or something.

...At worst, if all that doesn't work out, he should get into a battle, attacking him by kicking some dirt or sand in his face then tackle him back... as much as either of us probably doesn't like the idea of fighting much.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 22nd September 2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Bad typo is bad.

Venom Island

Bane Forest

blazeVA: Lemon Drop’s Ice Beam succeeds in shrinking the gas away from you – getting to fresher air would be a good idea now! Once you’re back to breathing normally and Lemon Drop smacks the Ice Beam at a dead tree, you recall the Trubbish. Maybe you could figure out a way to track them? They'd been picking up trash for some reason, so you could play detective for a while. Maybe dispatch a Pokémon to help you search? Or you could just give up on them instead…

What will you do?

Lemon Drop's Ice Beam was really cold, and Blaze saw that the Poison Gas cloud was shrinking away from him. He crawled on the ground, and was able to get out of the poisonous gas. He breathed in a large breath of fresh air, and went into a coughing fit. But, soon, Blaze was able to recover, and was breathing normally. The Ice Beam rammed into a tree and froze it solid, which gave it an otherworldly kind of beauty. 'I am almost forgot. The Trubbish.....there must be some way to track them. they have been really interested in the trash that has been around, including metal cans. If we make a stake-out, we should be able to catch it. And with Lemon Drop and Hades I should be good enough.' Blaze had been satisfied about the plan he had come up with. But first...

"GOD DAMN IT! HADES! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??"

"Why, there is nothing really wrong with me. But, I think you have a plan."

"You left me to die man. Not feeling the trust. But, those Trubbish are more important right now. We will have a talk later."

Blaze huddled with Lemon Drop and Hades, ready to discuss the plan.

"Alright, those Trubbish should not have gone too far. Hades, you can track Pokemon based on their emotions. Chances are they are still scared, so, I need you to go invisible and follow them. When you find them, you need to try and lead them over here. I am sure that you can scare him over here. Lemon Drop and I are going to hide in the garbage while you bring them here. Then, Lemon Drop will trap one of them with her Ice Beam, and we will ambush it. All right, Hades, I am trusting you here. Don't let me down. If they come while you are looking for them, I'll bite my tongue so that you will know. Everyone good on the plan?"

UPNetwork

Crater Island

Iridi Beach

Meetan: ”Grace, hang on honey! Use Defense Curl, then Minimize and finish with Stored Power!” While Torchic is busy using Double Team, Grace Growls her heart out, lowering Torchic’s attack power. From all the Torchic now surrounding Grace, the original jumps out to use Low Kick – right as Grace shrinks to miniatyre-size with Minimize, causing Low Kick to swing over her head by less than an inch. Torchic doesn’t give up though, slamming into the little Clefairy with Strength that sends her flying before she lands on the sand, hard. She’s starting to look a tired, but focuses intensely to send off a number of Psychic-energy bursts, all her Stored Power, that upon impact remove the effect of Double Team and smack Torchic right to your feet. He’s looking pretty tired as well…

What will you do?
    Alice grimaced, her expression growing dark. She hated to lose, and she could get ruthless. Strategics never seemed to get her far, but a furious flurry of attacks? This seemed to call for it. "Don't hold back anymore, Torchic. Get back up." She said, her tone firm, but still with an encouraging lilt. Her bird struggled up onto his claws, glaring at the Clefairy. "Night Slash, Ember, Crossfire! Let's go! Show no mercy!" The trainer demanded, watching as her companion leapt in for the offensive. They were on the final stretch now, and Alice played for keeps - especially if there was a camera involved.

((Stats.))

Ion Island

Storm Lake
    W
    Fireray: ”Wow, I thought you country pumpkins could run like the wind, lol! Well, I don’t have the time to stick around waiting for you, so toodels!” Troll runs further ahead, eventually disappearing from your sight into the small forest next to the lake. You stop to catch your breath, suddenly taking closer note of the footprints covering the ground – not ones left by Troll, but larger, Pokémon-prints. You pull out your Pokédex to check what leaves marks like these: your Dex informs you that they’re prints of Blitzle and Zebstrika. Electric horses that look for lightning storms, so obviously the weather wouldn't be nice for too long, and Troll was going out there alone after a rogue Electabuzz that didn't seem to care what it bumped into. This could get messy…

What will you do?

"I'm not from the country!" Fireray shouted back to troll. Troll disappeared from sight and fireray finally had time to look at the beautiful view ahead him. 'Wonder who was here before. Might as well see which kinds of shoes they had and which Pokemon". Fireray thought.
    He saw footprints from Pokemon. But not from any small bunnies a big one. 'Does a Pokedex have the function to now which footprints are from which Pokemon.' wonder Fireray pulling his Pokedex out. 'A Zebstrika with it's baby Blitzle. Better run after Troll.' thought Fireray as he but his Pokedex back to his bag.
    Fireray ran to the forest where Troll went. "Corfish let's go. Listen we're might be versus a Zebstrika and Blitzle. You're the only one who can attack more than one Pokemon so if we see them. Surf them three times" told Fireray his Corfish who was busy looking at the world. Corfish was happy to be finally out of his Pokeball and ran with his trainer.

Stats

Glacier Island

Icicle Caverns

Celebii151: You and Boing make your way deeper into the cave, noticing more of the same kind of sculptures you saw on your way in. Those, sunlight coming through little holes covered by ice and the eerie silence make you think of age-old temples after all the monks and nuns have been killed by some occult-beast gone wild. While you try to convince yourself and Boing that this is not the case, you hear something falling on the ground. In the nick of time you hide behind a larger sculpture to see the two Snorunt from earlier: one of the, has tripped on his feet and dropped the Dawn Stone on the ground. The Snorunt converse a little as the Dawn Stone is picked up by small, shaky hands. You can finally breathe as the Snorunt move on ahead – when Boing takes a tentative “step”, falls over and his little ball falls on the ground with a loud noise. The Snorunt turn around sharply…

What will you do?
    Boing makes a spring noise with every 'step' that he takes towards the shuffling noise, which echoes throughout the ice cavern. Fortunately, no Snorunt or any other Pokemon that may be inhabiting this winter wonderland seems to hear it at all, so they're safe... for now. Cele and Boing walk deeper into the cave, towards the noise, and see more Snorunt sculptures surrounding them. Sunlight from the snowy surface above them leaks through ice covered holes in the ceiling, which is made all the more eerie by the strange silence which overwhelms them. “This is like in Avatar: The Last Airbender.” Cele notes. “In the Southern Air Temple, after the Fire Nation has killed all of the Air Nomads. But that can’t be true, can it? This place can’t be an old abandoned ice temple.” Once again, Cele is snapped out of his wondering when he hears something fall to the icy floor. He grabs Boing and quickly hides behind on of the Snorunt sculptures, which Cele has to crouch to do so.

Poking his head out from the cover of the larger Snorunt sculpture, Cele and Boing see two Snorunt. They are the two Snorunt from before, coincidentally the same two Snorunt that led him into this palace. It seems that the shuffling noise was their footsteps as they strolled down the frozen hallway on the icy floor. And the other noise they had heard was one of the Snorunt dropping his Dawn Stone on the floor as he tripped, making an echo throughout the cavern. The Snorunt got back up and grabbed the Dawn Stone again, as he continued to walk and talk with his buddy. Boing, being the curious little Spoink that he is hopped out a bit to get a better view. Unfortunately, he got the angle wrong and slipped on the ice, his pearl falling just like the Dawn Stone, rolling a bit before stopping. The Snorunt turned around sharply to see a rather frightened Spoink and human. Boing quickly used Psychic to retrieve his pearl as Cele reached for a Pokeball, and tossed it, and Aron emerging. “Aron!” Larry yelled, before realizing that he was on ice and slipping. “Boing, Larry, I need you to try and talk to these Snorunt, explain to them that we were just curious and ended up here. If they don’t listen, Boing, hit one of them with Hidden Power (Fire) and the other with Hidden Power (Steel). Larry, same goes for you in terms of target, but your moves will be Head Smash on both of them.”

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast