The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

  1. #16
    Now 20% Cooler EVs and IVsaurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pokémon Daycare
    Posts
    214
    Blog Entries
    4
    Follow EVs and IVsaurs On Twitter

    Default Forest of Adventure - Jakken

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Forest of Adventure (Please reply in LimeGreen)
    According to legend, no trainer can enter this enchanted forest without an adventure befalling them.

    Jakken walked into the Forest of Adventure with Talluz (his level 5 Zubat) following him closely. He could tell that Talluz was scared, as this was Talluz' first time going anywhere other than a city or town since he met Jakken. Of course, Jakken was scared too, terrified even, but he was 14 years old, and that was the traditional age in his family for a child to go on their first adventure with Pokémon if they hadn't had one yet, and even though his parents would allow him to not go since he was blind, he wanted to go. He walked into the forest and started listening, listening to bird Pokémon’s songs, and the wind blowing through the trees, the Poochyena play-fighting and howling at the moon.
    The thought suddenly struck him, the moon, they were howling at the moon! He had left early in the afternoon, but it must already be nighttime, it must have been a longer trip then he thought! He decided that he’d go ahead and go into the forest to find a good place to rest for the night, and venture on tomorrow.



    {{My Info}}
    Last edited by EVs and IVsaurs; 24th April 2013 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Fixing font size

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Bless the Metal: Please Reply in LemonChiffon

    You walk along the tracks, heading your way into the city to try and see what on earth was going on. It was just so strange, and nothing was clearcut at all, why was all of this happening? As you continue to walk along the tracks, you swear that you can hear something, and that there is something watching you. You try to shake the feeling off, but it starts to grow larger and larger, you yourself being weirded out by the sudden onset paranoia that seems to be growing. You see something move from out of the corner of your eye and spin around in an attempt to catch whoeever it was that was watching you!

    Which, as it turns out, is a small green blob. Well that is definitely a thing, though why would it have been following you? No sooner do you think the question, than you realise that the Solosis appears to have some kind of band wrapped around the pacifier-like protusion on the top of its head, as well as a vicous look on its adorable little face. It lets out a little cry before its starts to emit a Psywave. Jumping out the way in time, you realise that the Solosis has no plans on letting you get away.

    What will you do?


    Dylan_Cypher: Please Reply in LemonChiffon

    The boy lets out a little chuckle. "Why did I do that? Well why not, she was weak and the weak don't deserve to keep pokemon. And please, what makes you think that I need to befriend a pokemon, they are nothing more than tools at my disposal. And for the record, where do you come off trying to tell what is decent, how do you know that what you are doing is the right thing. Most pokemon are naught more than animals, and why can't I just let them abide the most simple rule of nature. Survival of the fittest!"

    As the boy yelled the last word, his Houndour leaped forward, his mouth wide open... and aiming for your face! Both you and Yukihime frozen in horror, you can't make yourself get out of the way of the incoming beast! Mere inches near your face, the hell puppy is suddenly thrown to the ground by a yellow hand. Looking down, you see Mienfoo standing in front of you, heavily panting, holding onto its arm. No longer frozen in fear, Yukihime runs over to the injured fighting type, who appears to have made its injuries worse by defending you.

    "Well isn't that sweet," says the bully, "Well how about a little 'deal'. If I can beat you, then I get the Mienfoo and your Snorunt. If you win, I will give you back Petilil. Houndour, melt that snow runt with a couple of Embers."

    Evidently, he wasn't giving you any actual choice about whether or not you were going to accept his deal.

    What will you do?


    Green Zubat: Please Reply in LightSteelBlue

    Elm starts to fly forward, your hand firmly holding onto his foot. As the owl leads you through the dark passage, which renders you completely blind to whatever would be going on, you start to feel a little bit anxious about what is happening. Especially considering that with there being the chance that you could get yourself into some serious danger doing this. However, you aren't the passage for very long, as you suddenly find yourself out in a large cavern, which has luminescent moss giving it a small amount of light, just enough to let you see what the cavern looks like. Letting go of your Hoothoot's foot, you take a couple of steps forward, trying to see if you can catch site of the footsteps again.

    Unfortunately, the low lighting makes it too hard to see them, and apparently whatever is in right in front of you. Your foot connects with something firm, soft and hairy, and apparently prone to squealing. You look down, and immediatly jump back, just missing your head from being pelted by a Powder Snow. Your eyes adjusted just a little bit more to the lighting, you see that the thing that you kicked was a Swinub, and it wasn't too happy about being kicked and was looking for a fight.

    What will you do?


    Ev and Ivsaurs: Please Reply in LimeGreen

    Deciding that you want to rest for the night, you set forth to find a place to sleep, your trusty starter by your side. Listening to your surroundings, you can hear the movements of various pokemon as they rustle against the grass and leaves of the forest. Talluz lets out a echo, the echolocation coming back both to you and the Zubat. It shows you that there is a shortish path that should end up leading you to a small clearing. That should be a good place for resting, and it appeared to be large enough to prevent anything from being able to sneak up on you without you knowing. Slowly making your way over, after all you don't really know the area well, you make sure to keep listening to your surrounding, Talluz helping via echolocation.

    Suddenly, there is a long crashing noise, like that of a tree falling down followed by the sound of something soft falling to the ground near you. The thing that fell started to move, signalling to you that it is a pokemon, its identity confirmed by a slow muttering of "Slllaaaakkkooooooth". The crash sounded pretty loud, like it had fallen a fair bit down, what if the fall had hurt the Slakoth?

    What will you do?


  3. #18
    Now 20% Cooler EVs and IVsaurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pokémon Daycare
    Posts
    214
    Blog Entries
    4
    Follow EVs and IVsaurs On Twitter

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    Ev and Ivsaurs: Please Reply in LimeGreen

    Deciding that you want to rest for the night, you set forth to find a place to sleep, your trusty starter by your side. Listening to your surroundings, you can hear the movements of various pokemon as they rustle against the grass and leaves of the forest. Talluz lets out a echo, the echolocation coming back both to you and the Zubat. It shows you that there is a shortish path that should end up leading you to a small clearing. That should be a good place for resting, and it appeared to be large enough to prevent anything from being able to sneak up on you without you knowing. Slowly making your way over, after all you don't really know the area well, you make sure to keep listening to your surrounding, Talluz helping via echolocation.

    Suddenly, there is a long crashing noise, like that of a tree falling down followed by the sound of something soft falling to the ground near you. The thing that fell started to move, signalling to you that it is a pokemon, its identity confirmed by a slow muttering of "Slllaaaakkkooooooth". The crash sounded pretty loud, like it had fallen a fair bit down, what if the fall had hurt the Slakoth?

    What will you do?


    Jakken tries to go over to the Slakoth to see if it's hurt, but his Zubat, Talluz, wouldn't budge. Since Talluz wouldn't come Jakken tried jumping up to grab Talluz, but he just gave a loud Screech and flew higher to get out of Jakken’s reach. Jakken turned his back on Talluz and started walking away to lure him down. Right when Talluz had just flown back down to his normal height Jakken quickly turned around and grabbed him, taking him towards the Slakoth. Being held in Jakken's arms calmed Talluz down and he was fine with going over to the Slakoth, though still a little bit scared. Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to notice anything other than a flesh wound without applying to much pressure he turned to Talluz to get him to use his Supersonic to scan for deep injuries. And Talluz refused, he backed up a little bit and gave a slight whimper, Talluz was not a medic Pokémon, and for good reason.
    He was originally bred for a Pokémon Center, but when he was less than a year old he flew away from his training center and was attacked by a hungry Mightyena, he was lucky that Jakken came along and saved him, however, Talluz was hurt badly, and Jakken's eyes were hurt in a way that left him blind. Since then Talluz has hated to see any Pokémon or Human in pain.
    After a lot of trying to convince Talluz to scan the Slakoth, Talluz finally gave in to Jakken and used supersonic to scan the Pokémon, both of them nervous of what they might find.
    Last edited by EVs and IVsaurs; 30th May 2013 at 08:30 AM. Reason: I accidently used the word spot instead of notice

  4. #19
    Eating. Electric Blue Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere off the coast of Nowhere
    Posts
    382

    Default Who where you expecting, Mr.T?????

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    Bless the Metal: Please Reply in LemonChiffon

    You walk along the tracks, heading your way into the city to try and see what on earth was going on. It was just so strange, and nothing was clearcut at all, why was all of this happening? As you continue to walk along the tracks, you swear that you can hear something, and that there is something watching you. You try to shake the feeling off, but it starts to grow larger and larger, you yourself being weirded out by the sudden onset paranoia that seems to be growing. You see something move from out of the corner of your eye and spin around in an attempt to catch whoever it was that was watching you!

    Which, as it turns out, is a small green blob. Well that is definitely a thing, though why would it have been following you? No sooner do you think the question, than you realise that the Solosis appears to have some kind of band wrapped around the pacifier-like protusion on the top of its head, as well as a vicous look on its adorable little face. It lets out a little cry before its starts to emit a Psywave. Jumping out the way in time, you realise that the Solosis has no plans on letting you get away.

    What will you do?
    With his head down and his hands in his pockets, Ethan walked along the tracks feeling guilty for the consequences of his actions.

    Mean while his heart and mind weren't the only things that needed a little healing; the fight had left his abdominals and solar plexus bruised. His back was in constant pain from slamming on the ground so hard after getting thrown out of a speeding train.

    As he walked he got this nagging feeling that someone or something was watching him.

    An eerie feeling plunged down his stomach, and suddenly he felt sick. Once or twice, he caught sight of something moving in the corner of his eyes, but, when he looked back, nothing was there. The feeling of paranoia soon started to grow. Not capable of handling the situation in his current mental state, Ethan exploded. In frustration he stomped his foot down yelling, "WHAT IS IT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

    Silence…

    He took in a couple of breaths and ran his hand through his hair trying to compose himself. He returns to the journey ahead when he caught a glance of a shadow in the corner of his eye.

    Whirling around he discovers a small green blob with a strange band wrapped around his head.

    Ethan begins to laugh for the way he had reacted earlier for such a small thing.

    While he laughs he notices that the creature had a vicious look on its otherwise adorable face, and he becomes serious once more.

    Anticipating an attack Ethan jumps out of the way just as the Solosis fires a Psywave directly at him. Realizing that the Solosis has no intentions of letting him go. In one fluid motion he reaches into his torn up army jacket pulling out a small white capsule, pushing the button that enlarges the ball in size and tosses it high in the air.

    Upon the capsule's release, a white light materializes on the ground before dispersing, "Snivy!" revealing a small green garden snake.

    "I don’t know what your problem is," Ethan says, "But do you even know what I have gone through in the past 24 hours?" Ethan loses it.

    "I escaped jail and left behind the city I loved," He says taking off his jacket and throwing it on the floor, "Got my ass kicked by what I’m pretty sure was a robot," he continues taking off his glasses and tosses them on top of his jacket, "oh and here’s the best part, I got thrown out of a motherfucking train that was going, I don't even know how many miles per hour, and then exploded!"

    As his trainer spoke, Snivy was already rushing into battle.

    "So I don’t need someone like you to come out of nowhere and start messing with me."

    "Sni! "

    "Chris, use Sunny Day, then wrap that thing with your Vines and when it seems like he can’t get away fire a Solarbeam."


    Stats
    Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 23rd September 2013 at 06:42 PM.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    EV and IVsaurs: Please reply in LimeGreen
    Please note for future replies that you have to write your replies in size 1 font. Also you were reaching into self updating territory when you looked over Slakoth and didn't find anything wrong with it. In this case I just ignored it, but in future you will have to rewrite if you self update.
    Talluz lets out a supersonic, albeit apprehensively, but nevertheless he lets it out, the pair of you hoping to find out what is wrong with Slakoth. The noise comes back, both to you and Talluz, giving you a clear picture of the sloth pokemon. Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the Slakoth on the surface, and you wouldn't know if there was anything wrong with it on a deeper level. You take another tentative step forward, Talluz flapping beside you, unsure of how you should proceed, when Talluz suddenly swerves in front of you, the sound of the Slakoth falling beside you hitting your ears.

    What was going on? Was the Slakoth attacking you? Trying to not make yourself a target, you listen, trying to figure out where the normal type pokemon was planning on going or what it was going to do. Talluz sends out a supersonic, but before it comes back, Slakoth slams into your side. You slam into the ground, Talluz screeching in worry as he flaps his way on over to you. It definitely seems that this Slakoth wants to fight, even though you aren't actually sure why it wants to fight.

    What will you do?


    Bless the Metal: Please reply in LemonChiffon


    Charging into battle, Chris acknowledges your orders and looks back at the Solosis. He spreads his arms out, forcing the Day to become Sunnier. Squinting a little bit due to the increased sunlight, the Solosis lets out a little cry before a yellow Reflective barrier briefly appears before it. Switching to the offensive, Chris summons up a pair of Vines, and sends them in Solosis' direction. The psychic type jumps out of the way, and fires a Psywave at them, forcing them back. Jumping out of the way of his own vines, your Snivy gets ready to prepare his next attack when BAM! Chris is propelled back, skidding along the ground. You look on in surprise when you realise that the Solosis had used Zen Headbutt, which was a move that it more than likely should definitely not have known.

    Letting out a little grunt of pain, and panting a little bit, Chris opens his mouth, and fires off his Solarbeam. Solosis tries to get out of the way of the attack, but isn't fast enough. Enveloped by the beam, it lets out a little cry of pain before it is thrown back by the force of the beam. Hopping back up, it lets out a little snarl, now panting, and gets ready to attack again. As for Chris, the Zen Headbutt took a bit out of him, but he is still raring to fight.

    What will you do?
    Last edited by PikaGod; 5th May 2013 at 12:21 AM.

  6. #21
    A man who looks Forward! Dylan_Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where ever I happen to be
    Posts
    56
    Blog Entries
    1
    Follow Dylan_Cypher On Twitter Add Dylan_Cypher on Facebook Add Dylan_Cypher on Google+
    Visit Dylan_Cypher's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    Dylan_Cypher: Please Reply in LemonChiffon

    The boy lets out a little chuckle. "Why did I do that? Well why not, she was weak and the weak don't deserve to keep pokemon. And please, what makes you think that I need to befriend a pokemon, they are nothing more than tools at my disposal. And for the record, where do you come off trying to tell what is decent, how do you know that what you are doing is the right thing. Most pokemon are naught more than animals, and why can't I just let them abide the most simple rule of nature. Survival of the fittest!"

    As the boy yelled the last word, his Houndour leaped forward, his mouth wide open... and aiming for your face! Both you and Yukihime frozen in horror, you can't make yourself get out of the way of the incoming beast! Mere inches near your face, the hell puppy is suddenly thrown to the ground by a yellow hand. Looking down, you see Mienfoo standing in front of you, heavily panting, holding onto its arm. No longer frozen in fear, Yukihime runs over to the injured fighting type, who appears to have made its injuries worse by defending you.

    "Well isn't that sweet," says the bully, "Well how about a little 'deal'. If I can beat you, then I get the Mienfoo and your Snorunt. If you win, I will give you back Petilil. Houndour, melt that snow runt with a couple of Embers."

    Evidently, he wasn't giving you any actual choice about whether or not you were going to accept his deal.

    What will you do?
    Just as Dylan was about to utter his reply his thoughts were stopped cold by the view of the Houndour's maw rushing towards him. He felt a stab of fear that froze him in place, crippled, not only by terror of the impending attack, but also by a sense of self-loathing. Was this really the sort of thing he forced Yukihime to face for him? Was this how she must feel each and every time she stepped into battle on his behalf? Time seemed to slow, the doom that awaited him taking a miserable eternity to reach him. He couldn't help but feel that perhaps he deserved what was coming maybe he was too self-righteous. What if, by forcing his own ideals on his Pokemon, he was no better than this kid?

    In the midst of his terror and doubt an image of hope, and of truth, pierced through to his mind and freed it from it's paralytic horror. The sight of a Pokemon he didn't know, whom he had just met, risking it's own safety to protect him. The trust and respect illustrated by that single moment of defiance was enough to place his heart firmly back on solid ground and rekindle the flames of his righteous indignation. And the words of the boy that followed served only to fan that flame. Dylan reacted with barely thought to the consequences.

    "Yukihime, Double Team and Powder Snow!" Yukihime's typing would be a disadvantage in this battle. He would have to use every strategy available to him. As the snow blew about the battleground, in what he hoped would become an obscuring cloud, Dylan walked to the Mienfoo and carefully picked it up doing his best not to scare the creature.

    "You're wrong and I know it! Because a trainer, is supposed to help their Pokemon GROW! By training them to follow the principals of Survival of the Fittest, you fail to do the one thing a trainer is supposed to do. Trainers, no HUMANS and Pokemon haven't evolved to the point they have reached simply by being the strongest or most fit. We have reached this point because we teach each other to be more that brute beasts! It is this bond we share with Pokemon, these ties of friendship, that lead us to victory! Now, Yukihime! Avalanche!"

    With this last command he turned and headed through the powder snow back to the edge of the battlefield, or as close as he could judge it. He hugged the Mienfoo closer to himself gently and reassuringly.*

    "Thank you for all your help. I'm sorry I can't rush you to a Pokemon Center right away, but this is a battle I need to win first. It may not have seemed like it, but I was the one who challenged him to this battle. I can only hope that it'll teach us all something about the reasons people and Pokemon fight."


    Team Stats

  7. #22
    Eating. Electric Blue Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere off the coast of Nowhere
    Posts
    382

    Default Snivy vs. Solosis Part 1: let the force be with you!

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post


    Bless the Metal: Please reply in LemonChiffon


    Charging into battle, Chris acknowledges your orders and looks back at the Solosis. He spreads his arms out, forcing the Day to become Sunnier. Squinting a little bit due to the increased sunlight, the Solosis lets out a little cry before a yellow Reflective barrier briefly appears before it. Switching to the offensive, Chris summons up a pair of Vines, and sends them in Solosis' direction. The psychic type jumps out of the way, and fires a Psywave at them, forcing them back. Jumping out of the way of his own vines, your Snivy gets ready to prepare his next attack when BAM! Chris is propelled back, skidding along the ground. You look on in surprise when you realise that the Solosis had used Zen Headbutt, which was a move that it more than likely should definitely not have known.

    Letting out a little grunt of pain, and panting a little bit, Chris opens his mouth, and fires off his Solarbeam. Solosis tries to get out of the way of the attack, but isn't fast enough. Enveloped by the beam, it lets out a little cry of pain before it is thrown back by the force of the beam. Hopping back up, it lets out a little snarl, now panting, and gets ready to attack again. As for Chris, the Zen Headbutt took a bit out of him, but he is still raring to fight.

    What will you do?
    Charging toward his opponent Snivy nods acknowledging his orders. Stopping suddenly, making the dirt underneath his feet rise a little, he looks up to the sky spreading his arms wide open, and closes his eyes. The effect is almost immediate, and soon enough the sun begins to shine brighter and hotter.

    With the scene set, Ethan adjusts his cap and puts on a pair of black glasses to watch the battle more comfortably. While Solosis squints his eyes due to the increased sunlight letting out a little cry before shielding himself with yellow reflective screen.

    Snivy drops his arms from their previous position and has two green Vines emerge from where the yellow collar and his green skin meet. Whipping them toward the sky in intimidation making snapping sounds in the air before sending them toward his opponent. The Solosis anticipating just where they will hit jumps and counters with a Psywave, that push the Vines back.

    Evading the redirected move, Snivy detaches the Vines from himself as he begins charging up his next move. But before he could open his mouth BAM! Snivy is tackled down, left skidding along the dirt road by the cell.

    Looking up Chris is unfazed letting lose an impressive Solar Beam, zapping the Solosis midair that seemed to be just too slow to try to move away from the oncoming attack.

    To Ethan the match seemed to be quite even. Though surprising enough he would of never thought a wild Solosis would come to know a move such as Zen Headbutt, two things were for sure. That the Solosis now had to be his and the attack would cost the creature the fight. Victory was sure to be theirs...that was...

    Looking at Chris, Ethan watched the snake struggle to his feet as the cell panted and winced from exhaustion still revving to go.

    "Maybe I should have picked someone else," the young man said disapprovingly, "maybe you simply aren't ready for real combat yet."

    To this the Pokemon looked back at its trainer, remembering all the training he had endured under his ownership. Angry that his trainer had no faith in him, Snivy pushed himself off the ground before charging into battle again having already made up its mind. The rest of the battle win or lose would be on its terms not its trainers.

    Facing the Solosis, he closed his eyes to concentrate...he would begin by surrounding the Solosis with Double Team, confusing as well as allowing him time to charge up. Next he would go for a Sword’s Dance, and then finally beginning a never ending assault of attacks with Vine Whip.

    Reopening his eyes to the bright world once again, he posed a fighting stance showing his opponent that he was ready to continue.


    Stats.
    Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 23rd September 2013 at 06:43 PM.

  8. #23
    Now 20% Cooler EVs and IVsaurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pokémon Daycare
    Posts
    214
    Blog Entries
    4
    Follow EVs and IVsaurs On Twitter

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    Please note for future replies that you have to write your replies in size 1 font. Also you were reaching into self updating territory when you looked over Slakoth and didn't find anything wrong with it. In this case I just ignored it, but in future you will have to rewrite if you self update.
    Sorry about that, I had meant to change it to size 1, I guess I just forgot. And with the self-updating part I see what you mean by that, it was just some bad wording that didn't reflect Jakken being blind.

    Quote Originally Posted by EVs and IVsaurs View Post
    Jakken went over the Slakoth to try and spot any visible injuries, but he didn't see anything. Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to notice anything other than a flesh wound without applying to much pressure he turned to Talluz to get him to use his Supersonic to scan for deep injuries.
    What I had meant to write was closer to "Jakken went over the Slakoth to try and figure out how injured it was, but knowing that without being able to see he wouldn’t be able to notice anything other than a flesh wound without applying to much pressure, he turned to Talluz to get him to use his Supersonic to scan for injuries."
    I'm still adjusting to writing for a blind character, so I accidentally let the wrong phrasing in every once in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    you wouldn't know if there was anything wrong with it on a deeper level
    I'm a bit confused about this part, it might be my fault, since I didn't explain why I was saying Supersonic for scanning for deep injuries. In the Pokémon anime, Episode 165, Hassle in the Castle, Dr. Anna has a Zubat who uses its Supersonic as an ultrasound to examine the internal health of patients, which is why I was using it that way. Sorry I wasn't very clear.
    Next time I want to use a move in a way that it's been used in the anime, I'll try and remember to put a link to where it's been used that way in my post.

    For future reference, if there's something in my post that wasn't explained properly, and because of that misunderstood, like the Supersonic scan, should I just post to the reply that I've been given, or do I explain what was misunderstood and the updater edit the reply based on it?

    I'll assume the first one, and edit this to add in a reply to your post once I've thought of a good reply, I just thought I'd go ahead and post this so that so that you could see it next time you were on.
    EDIT: The reply is edited in

    Sorry about the large text quotes, it doesn't like letting me change their sizes.

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    EV and IVsaurs: Please reply in LimeGreen
    Please note for future replies that you have to write your replies in size 1 font. Also you were reaching into self updating territory when you looked over Slakoth and didn't find anything wrong with it. In this case I just ignored it, but in future you will have to rewrite if you self update.
    Talluz lets out a supersonic, albeit apprehensively, but nevertheless he lets it out, the pair of you hoping to find out what is wrong with Slakoth. The noise comes back, both to you and Talluz, giving you a clear picture of the sloth pokemon. Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the Slakoth on the surface, and you wouldn't know if there was anything wrong with it on a deeper level. You take another tentative step forward, Talluz flapping beside you, unsure of how you should proceed, when Talluz suddenly swerves in front of you, the sound of the Slakoth falling beside you hitting your ears.

    What was going on? Was the Slakoth attacking you? Trying to not make yourself a target, you listen, trying to figure out where the normal type pokemon was planning on going or what it was going to do. Talluz sends out a supersonic, but before it comes back, Slakoth slams into your side. You slam into the ground, Talluz screeching in worry as he flaps his way on over to you. It definitely seems that this Slakoth wants to fight, even though you aren't actually sure why it wants to fight.

    What will you do?
    The Slakoth slammed into Jakken's side with a force that knocked him to the ground. It was the second time a Pokémon had ever attacked him... The first since the Mightyena when he was 12. Jakken's mind flashed back to the fight, he had thrown a rock at the Mightyena to get it to let go of Talluz, and then it tackled him, scratching his eyes in a way that damaged them permanently. It took a few seconds before Jakken's mind returned to the present, and he was able to think clearly enough again to realize what just happened. But why did it happen, why did the Slakoth attack? What got it a fighting mood? Jakken decided that it didn't matter why the Pokémon attacked, it wanted a fight, it got one... Jakken pushed the Slakoth off while jumping to his feet, telling Talluz to use Leech Life on it, and backing up to get some space between him and the Pokémon. Talluz flew straight at the Slakoth dug his teeth under it's skin and drained some of it's blood. An attack, and a counter-attack. The battle had begun....

    My stats
    Last edited by EVs and IVsaurs; 9th May 2013 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Some of the colors and sizes had gone off somehow

  9. #24
    Have a pancake. Green Zubat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,607
    Blog Entries
    20
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    Green Zubat: Please Reply in LightSteelBlue

    Elm starts to fly forward, your hand firmly holding onto his foot. As the owl leads you through the dark passage, which renders you completely blind to whatever would be going on, you start to feel a little bit anxious about what is happening. Especially considering that with there being the chance that you could get yourself into some serious danger doing this. However, you aren't the passage for very long, as you suddenly find yourself out in a large cavern, which has luminescent moss giving it a small amount of light, just enough to let you see what the cavern looks like. Letting go of your Hoothoot's foot, you take a couple of steps forward, trying to see if you can catch site of the footsteps again.

    Unfortunately, the low lighting makes it too hard to see them, and apparently whatever is in right in front of you. Your foot connects with something firm, soft and hairy, and apparently prone to squealing. You look down, and immediatly jump back, just missing your head from being pelted by a Powder Snow. Your eyes adjusted just a little bit more to the lighting, you see that the thing that you kicked was a Swinub, and it wasn't too happy about being kicked and was looking for a fight.

    What will you do?

    As the trio ambled through the gloom, GZ began to wonder if what they were doing was such a good idea. Sure nothing could see them, or so they hoped, but they couldn’t see anything either, and even with their seeing eye bird guiding them safely through the tunnel, the lack of light was unsettling to say the least. GZ had hoped that his eyes would adjust at least a little, but the darkness was infinite and unrelenting. Worse yet, in the all-consuming abyss, the volume of optical noise shot up, and GZ’s eyes soon began playing tricks on him. Imaginary flashes of light danced in the blind traveller’s field of view, and the darkness itself seemed to churn in before him, like a sea of shadows, playing on the neurotic young man’s paranoid side. At the same time, the mountain hadn’t gotten much warmer either, and GZ soon found himself scrambling to put his knit hat back on, which took about ten minutes given that he only had one frozen, shivering hand available.

    This must be what death feels like,” thought GZ, as they marched onwards. Finally, just as GZ was starting to wonder if he had actually died, an ever so faint, greenish-blue glow became visible in the distance. At first, GZ just thought he was seeing things, but as the team continued to walk forwards, the eerie light only grew stronger, until an opening could be made out, which eventually led them out of the dark passage and into another large cavern. However, unlike the last, this area was dominated not by ice, but a bioluminescent moss, which bathed the cavern in an eerie, greenish-blue lustre.

    “Stay here a minute,” said GZ to Elm, as they reached the entrance. He then let go of Elm’s foot, and walked into the cavern, rubbing his upper arms with his hands as he did so. He was trying to spot the thief's footprints again, but it was too dim to tell, even with the light from the moss. Then, without warning, GZ’s silver boot catches on something warm and squishy, and a low-pitched squeal rings through the room as a shadowy blob is sent hurtling several feet forwards.

    “Waaaa!” The reckless trainer yelled, jumping back in surprise, and apparently just in time; seconds later, a rush of frigid air flew over GZ’s head, sending a brief shiver down his spine; clearly, he had unintentionally abused a small Ice-type. Whilst GZ could make out the general features of the Pokémon in the cave's ghostly half-light, he couldn't for the life of him recall which species it was, though it was very clear from the critter’s expression that it was seriously cheesed off. Giving up on is own memory, he whipped out his Pokédex, which he’d been keeping in his coat pocket, and pointed it in the direction of the creature.

    “Ping!” The machine went, whilst the blue light on top of it flashed, the Pokémon identified, “Swinub, the Pig Pokémon. It has a very sensitive nose. It can locate mushrooms, berries, and even hot springs buried under ice.”

    “Hmm, Swinub, eh?” He said to no one in particular, putting his Pokédex back in his pocket. He then swung his backpack off and placed the bag on the ground before unzipping it. “Rise and shine, Rose, we need your help again.”

    “Trubbish-trubb!” She replied in a cheery tone, seemingly unaffected by the cold as she hopped energetically out of the warm sack, before moving to stand opposite Swinub at her trainer's gesturing.

    “GZ, are you sure about this? Rose is weak Ground, and that attack looked pretty strong ...” GZ’s concerned Hoothoot warned from the sidelines, still hovering in the cave entrance.

    “Elm, seriously, it’s fine; I know what I’m doing,” the confident young man assured him, as he eyed the Grass Gem stuck to his Poisonous partner’s back with her Sticky Hold ability. “OK girl, let’s sweeten this grumpy groundhog up with some Chocolate Magic, then dazzle ‘em with your super Seed Bomb!”

    {{Team Stats}}
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 15th May 2013 at 02:19 PM.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Dylan_Cypher: please reply in LemonChiffon

    Yukihime suddenly starts to vibrate, before she splits off into several copies of herself. The houndour rapidly looks from left to right, trying to figure out which one of the copies was the real Snorunt. It lets out a bark before it spits out an Ember, the small fireball harmlessly flying through a copy. The Yukihimes gulp as small speckles of snow start to drop off of the ice type pokemon. With a twitch of the top of her head, the Snow shoots off of the ground as a fine Powder, straight into Houndour. The hell hound lets out a squeal of pain as the fine ice grazes against its body, however it didn't end up doing much damage. Repeating its attack from before, Houndour spits out another two Embers, one harmlessly going through a copy, the other one hitting Yukihime's side. The copies disapparate as Yukihime staggers backwards, the fire attack really hurting. Clenching her little jaw, she fights through the pain before jumping up and down. The ground starts rumbling, before BOOM, an Avalanche comes out of nowhere and buries Houndour. Houndour pulls itself out of the rubble that covered it, starting to pant. While Houndour seems to be starting to get a bit worn out, the Ember that managed to hit Yukihime took a bit of a toll on her.

    What will you do?

    Bless the Metal: please reply in LemonChiffon


    Chris started vibrate before he separated into several copies of himself, the faux Snivys circling around Solosis. The little green blob looks around at the pokemon surrounding it, trying to figure out which one is the real Chris, before deciding to hell with it and shooting out a Psywave. This time however, the psychic waves were much stronger than before, wiping out a quarter of the clones, Chris himself being left untouched. Next all the Snivys started to momentarily glow as translucent swords appeared, the Sword Dance making Chris feel stronger. Determined to beat the grass snake opposing it, the Solosis opens its mouthg before firing off a red and green beam. The Signal Beam hits one of the Snivy and exploded, bringing up a large cloud of dust. You watch in potential horror as you wait for the dust cloud to die down so that can see the result. Instead you have suddenly jump out of the way to prevent yourself getting clocked on the head by a flying Solosis. A panting Chris appears from the dust cloud, evidently having just Vine Whip. Not willing to give up, Solosis rights itself before throwing another Psywave at Chris, the psychic attack sending the grass type to the ground. Both pokemon are still raring to go, but Chris is starting to pant heavily, and is favouring his left leg, Solosis isn't floating as high as it was before, it seems to have less energy left than Chris does at any rate.

    What will you do?

    The Power of Two: Please reply in LimeGreen
    Okay, you were self updating at the end of your reply when Talluz went and sucked the Slakoth's blood, and I am going to ignore this. If this happens again, then you will have to rewrite your reply. So keep that in mind. Also keep in mind that when battling you can use up to three moves, so please take advantage of this to make things go quicker for both you and me.

    Talluz hears your command to go after Slakoth and flies towards the sloth pokemon, fangs bared. Slakoth lazily looks at the Zubat gunning after it and lazily Scratches at him with its claw. Unfortunatlely for Talluz, the scratch does hit him, temporarly sending the bat to the ground. Sending out an echo so that you can understand what is going on in the battle, Talluz decides to have another go at Slakoth. This time the Slakoth makes no effort to defend itself, which lets Talluz hooks his teeth into his opponent and suck some energy out of it, revitalising himself somewhat. Realising what just happened, Slakoth lets out a cute little roar and once again Scratches Talluz. Talluz tries to flap out of the way, however his left wing gets hit by the sloth's claw. Letting out a little squeal of pain Talluz flaps his way back to you, waiting for new orders.

    What will you do?

    Green Zubat: Please reply in LightSteelBlue

    Rose looks at her opponent before getting her assault started. Before it even able to move, Swinub finds itself coated with a coat of Molten Chocolate, the Chocolate Magic making the little furry pokemon squeal in pain. Not happy with the attack, Swinub turns around and uses its back feet to Slap a combination of snow and Mud at Rose, the Trubbish not appreciating the ground type move, especially considering that some of it managed to get into her eyes. She raises her stumpy little arms and a small seed pops up at the end of one of them. She brings her hands together and the gem stuck to her back brightly glows as the seed begins to glow. Pulling her arm back, Rose launches the Seed Bomb at Swinub. The small seed hits Swinub before BOOM! it explodes, launching the sticky pokemon a couple of feet. Righting itself, the Swinub appears to be pretty angry at the assault, it sticks its snout into the ground, managing to pull up a Ball of Mud, throwing it at Rose. The mud ball hits Rose full on in the face, throwing her to the ground. She picks herself up, now covered in mud, and tries to shake it off, though it doesn't really seem to want to come off.

    What will you do?


  11. #26
    Eating. Electric Blue Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere off the coast of Nowhere
    Posts
    382

    Default Snivy vs Solosis parte dos!: Clone Wars

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    Bless the Metal: please reply in LemonChiffon

    Chris started vibrate before he separated into several copies of himself, the faux Snivys circling around Solosis. The little green blob looks around at the pokemon surrounding it, trying to figure out which one is the real Chris, before deciding to hell with it and shooting out a Psywave. This time however, the psychic waves were much stronger than before, wiping out a quarter of the clones, Chris himself being left untouched. Next all the Snivys started to momentarily glow as translucent swords appeared, the Sword Dance making Chris feel stronger. Determined to beat the grass snake opposing it, the Solosis opens its mouthg before firing off a red and green beam. The Signal Beam hits one of the Snivy and exploded, bringing up a large cloud of dust. You watch in potential horror as you wait for the dust cloud to die down so that can see the result. Instead you have suddenly jump out of the way to prevent yourself getting clocked on the head by a flying Solosis. A panting Chris appears from the dust cloud, evidently having just Vine Whip. Not willing to give up, Solosis rights itself before throwing another Psywave at Chris, the psychic attack sending the grass type to the ground. Both pokemon are still raring to go, but Chris is starting to pant heavily, and is favouring his left leg, Solosis isn't floating as high as it was before, it seems to have less energy left than Chris does at any rate.

    What will you do?
    By moving at rapid speed, Snviy made multiple copies of itself that in-circle and trap the Solosis.

    Disoriented by the illusions the Solosis looks frantic trying to figure out which one might have been the real one, before coming to the conclusion, the hell with it before letting lose another but much more powerful Psywave that annihilate a quarter of the clones on the spot.

    With his arms crossed Ethan looks on from afar not certain himself which one might have been the real Chris...one thing was for sure though, his Snivy had yet to be wiped out.

    With an outlined glow all the copies focused, grabbing a translucent sword that appeared in front of them and began to slash the air as they moved in a rhythmic fashion. When the ceremony was complete the swords dispersed and a silver colored glow now outlined their bodies.

    Being more determined than ever, the Solosis opens his mouth firing a multi colored beam, striking at one of the clones. On impact the clone explodes, causing a domino effect that wasted the rest and resulted in a dust cloud to surround the arena.

    With his view distorted, Ethan was beginning to wonder what had happened to his Snivy, as he moved in for a closer look he jumped suddenly to avoid getting clocked on the head by a flying Solosis.

    As he looked back toward the dust cloud appeared a panting Snivy with a Vine sticking up from his left collar, evidently having just used it to Whip the cell. As retaliation the Solosis fired off a Psywave that went right past Ethan's shoulder and hit Chris right where he stood.

    "CHRISSS!!" Ethan yelled.

    On the floor, Chris kneeled supported by his left leg, panting heavily as he tried to catch his breath. He looked up to Ethan for guidance. And with a glance they both formulated a plan that would end this, once and for all.

    Grabbing a pokeball (2 of 10) from his belt, the trainer prepared himself.

    "Let’s go Snivy!" he yelled, "Leer! Tackle! And finish with an Aerial Assault!"


    Stats.
    Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 23rd September 2013 at 06:45 PM.

  12. #27
    Have a pancake. Green Zubat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,607
    Blog Entries
    20
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    Green Zubat: Please reply in LightSteelBlue

    Rose looks at her opponent before getting her assault started. Before it even able to move, Swinub finds itself coated with a coat of Molten Chocolate, the Chocolate Magic making the little furry pokemon squeal in pain. Not happy with the attack, Swinub turns around and uses its back feet to Slap a combination of snow and Mud at Rose, the Trubbish not appreciating the ground type move, especially considering that some of it managed to get into her eyes. She raises her stumpy little arms and a small seed pops up at the end of one of them. She brings her hands together and the gem stuck to her back brightly glows as the seed begins to glow. Pulling her arm back, Rose launches the Seed Bomb at Swinub. The small seed hits Swinub before BOOM! it explodes, launching the sticky pokemon a couple of feet. Righting itself, the Swinub appears to be pretty angry at the assault, it sticks its snout into the ground, managing to pull up a Ball of Mud, throwing it at Rose. The mud ball hits Rose full on in the face, throwing her to the ground. She picks herself up, now covered in mud, and tries to shake it off, though it doesn't really seem to want to come off.

    What will you do?

    Without a second thought, Rose obediently turned towards her opponent and began to spew a molten stream of chocolate, causing the wild Swinub to cry out as the scalding hot liquid made contact. Moving as fast as it could whilst covered in rapidly solidifying chocolate, Swinub then spun around and kicked a mixture of snow and earth at Rose, hitting her directly in the face.

    “Trub trub!” She yelled as the attack struck. Though she tried to wipe the dirt off, some of it had become ingrained in her eyes, clouding her vision slightly. Nevertheless, she soldiered on. Preparing her next move, Rose then held her arms outstretched, the left of which produced a small seed at the end, before bringing them together. As if in prayer, Rose closed her eyes, and the seed she clasped began to glow. Resonating with the powerful Grass energy that the little Trubbish was channelling, the gem on her back also began to shine, before dissipating into streaks of green light that flew into the seed, imbuing it with additional power. She then opeend her eyes.

    “Truuuub … bish!” She shoutedm throwing the supercharged seed directly at her foe.

    “Yes! Direct hit!” Said GZ whilst clenching his fist as Swinub was sent flying by Rose’s super effective strike. However, the perturbed porcine was barely out for two seconds before it had rolled over and was back on it’s feet again. Using its head as a shovel, Swinub thrust itself into the ground hurled a chunk of earth into the air. GZ sharply inhaled as he watched the lump smash straight into his poisonous partner, throwing her back several feet, though, like Swinub, she was only down for a second or two before she leapt to her feet ready for action. Still, whilst Rose seemed to have more than enough energy left to battle, her trainer could tell by the increasing amount of mud clinging to his Trubbish’s body that Swinub’s assault had taken their toll on her in other ways too.

    “OK, Rose, time to get tactical: First try an Attract, then hit Swinub with some Poison Gas and follow up with an Acid Spray!”


    {{Team Stats}}
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 17th June 2013 at 02:57 PM.

  13. #28
    What are you, a DJ? Wyldstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    The Ocean of Mystery (Please reply in DeepSkyBlue)
    An ocean with many mysteries that have yet to be solved. Only those with Water Type Pokémon can travel these seas, as whenever a ship has set sail, they have never again been seen. What has happened to these ships, their crew and passengers, is anyone's guess, but few are willing to take their chances by travelling out by boat.
    Liza was walking out of her current hotel room, where she caught herself looking at the beautiful ocean view reminiscing the last time she had been at the ocean was when she was with her beloved. She missed him ever so dearly but she knew she couldn’t keep reminiscing of the past because she had to keep hope, hope that she would be reunited with him soon. Liza wiped the tear drops from her cheek as Epy her piplup graced her leg as a way of saying, “it will be ok.” Liza quickly smiled and asked if Epy would like to go for a swim since it was such a beautiful day outside. Epy with such excitement quickly dashed to the sand where he stumbled and tripped. He tried to keep his balance but he failed and a soft thump was heard on the sand. He quickly got up, while he cleaned himself off, he looked around to see if anyone had seen him and wobbled off as if nothing had happened. Liza smiled and they both went in for a dip.

    statistics
    Last edited by Wyldstyle; 30th June 2013 at 12:03 AM.

  14. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Hey guys, I am going to be switching to doing my updates rapid-firish so that I can get you out quicker. However, just because my updates are smaller, I will still expect the bare minimum of 150 words for your replies.

    Bless the Metal: Please reply in LemonChiffon

    Determined not to give up, your Snivy stares Solosis in its little eyes and Leers at it, putting the psychic pokemon off guard. In retaliation, Solosis begins to glow, growing brighter and brighter before the light essentially explodes, the Flash dazzling poor Chris. Rubbing at his eyes, Chris stumbles around, his vision very much impaired at the moment. Nevertheless, he continues on, charging forward with his Tackle. The grass snake, pretty much randomly choosing where to charge due to the flash, keeps going forward, luckily managed to run into Solosis, sending the little green blob to the ground. Picking itself up, Solosis shoots out another Psywave at Chris, the psychic attack hitting, but thankfully it appears to be quite weak this time. Gritting his teeth, Chris leaps up into the air and bears down towards his opponent, the Aerial Ace giving him the abillity to see clearly. With a loud WHAM Chris hits Solosis fair and square on the head, pushing it into the ground. Gingerly picking itself up, Solosis sends out another Psywave. This time the attack was moderately strong, but it was enough to bring Chris to his knees. Both of the pokemon are showing signs that they are being pushed to their limits, maybe this battle won't last for too much longer?

    What will you do?


    Green Zubat: Please reply in LightSteelBlue

    Rose saunters on over to her opponent and starts to bat her eyes at the Swinub, hoping to Attract the furry pig thing. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't work, though you aren't sure if it is because of its gender or if the scalding chocolate stuck to it is serving as too much of a distraction. With a little squeal, Swinub charges forward, Tackling into Rose's face. Matching her opponent's squeal with her own, Rose lets out some Poison Gas as she falls backwards. The noxious gas wafts over to Swinub, who is unfortunate enough to inhale it. Coughing, the little pig suddenly charges forward again, Tackling into Rose once again. However, you notice that its movements are a lot more sluggish than they were before, suggesting that the poison has taken effect. Picking herself up, and a bit irate at the constant tackling, Rose spits forth an Acid Spray, the acid spraying all over her opponent. Letting out yet another squeal, Swinub opens its little mouth and starts to blowing, whipping up a Powder Snow, Rose being buffeted by the small particles of snow contained within. Both Rose and Swinub took some damage, but both are still raring to to go.

    What will you do?

    sweetbbydoll:

    Unfortunately there is no update for you this time. While you have a really good writing style, your post contains a large amount of self updating, and I can't let that slide. You need to keep in mind, that as the updator I am the one who sets the scene. So it would have been perfectly fine if you decided that you were going to swim, however unless I have mentioned a pokemon, you can't write anything about them. And the last bit where you see wrecked ships is also self updating, as once again I dictate what happens as the updator. So I ask you to please rewrite your reply, and take into account what I have written.

  15. #30
    Eating. Electric Blue Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere off the coast of Nowhere
    Posts
    382

    Default Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
    Hey guys, I am going to be switching to doing my updates rapid-firish so that I can get you out quicker. However, just because my updates are smaller, I will still expect the bare minimum of 150 words for your replies.

    Bless the Metal: Please reply in LemonChiffon

    Determined not to give up, your Snivy stares Solosis in its little eyes and Leers at it, putting the psychic pokemon off guard. In retaliation, Solosis begins to glow, growing brighter and brighter before the light essentially explodes, the Flash dazzling poor Chris. Rubbing at his eyes, Chris stumbles around, his vision very much impaired at the moment. Nevertheless, he continues on, charging forward with his Tackle. The grass snake, pretty much randomly choosing where to charge due to the flash, keeps going forward, luckily managed to run into Solosis, sending the little green blob to the ground. Picking itself up, Solosis shoots out another Psywave at Chris, the psychic attack hitting, but thankfully it appears to be quite weak this time. Gritting his teeth, Chris leaps up into the air and bears down towards his opponent, the Aerial Ace giving him the abillity to see clearly. With a loud WHAM Chris hits Solosis fair and square on the head, pushing it into the ground. Gingerly picking itself up, Solosis sends out another Psywave. This time the attack was moderately strong, but it was enough to bring Chris to his knees. Both of the pokemon are showing signs that they are being pushed to their limits, maybe this battle won't last for too much longer?


    Determined not to give up, Chris begins to stare the Solosis down, leering at it, putting the Psychic Type off guard. But the cell is on to their tricks begins to glow, soon growing brighter and brighter before…"Chris look away!" but it was too late, the light eventually explodes! Flashing a bright that dazes the poor garden snake. He tries to open his eyes but it’s no use they are completely shut, he begins to rub at them as he stumbles around, but his vision is very much impaired.

    "Don’t relieve on your eyes!" the trainer shouts, "you can listen to where he is!"

    Blindly charging Chris luckily slams the Solosis to the ground, before it picks itself back up and retaliates with another much weaker Psywave that makes its mark.

    Gritting his teeth, Chris jumps into the air surrounded by a white light before bearing down on top of the Solosis. And with a loud WHAM Chris slams Solosis right on the head, digging him further into the ground.

    Panting Chris keeps his distance as he watched the Solosis slowly pick itself up and fire another of its Psywaves, this time though Chris was too tired to dodged and bears it, the attack was enough to bring him to his knees.

    "Come on Chris, get up" Ethan yells as the garden snake struggled to his feet.

    Not willing to give in and with a determined "Sni!" Ethan watches as a green aura began to surround his Snivy. To his wonder Ethan looks on astonished knowing all too well what that meant, Snivy's Overgrow ability had finally been activated.

    "Yes! This is it!" Ethan smiles happily, "Our ace in the hole, quickly Chris use Light Screen and Calmly center your Mind" he says.

    Because we only have one shot at this…

    "And fire an Energy Ball!"



    Stats.
    Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 23rd September 2013 at 06:45 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •