"Wolves of the Calla" discussion thread

Thread: "Wolves of the Calla" discussion thread

You know, for kids! A Concerned Solomon's Avatar

Default "Wolves of the Calla" discussion thread

I just finished the fifth "Dark Tower" book, and it's a dandy. Cannot wait for "Song of Susannah," even with one of the stranger events in literature ready to take place in that one...

I heard that books 5 (now released), 6 and 7 were going to be out in relatively quick sucession, so I'm going to hold off until the whole thing is released, especially considering the speed which I went through the first four books. I'm really really looking forward to reading them.
    I fear the llama and those that wield it.

You know who you are.

Mei-burt's Beibeh SulcataIxlude's Avatar

I checked it out at the library few days back, and I will start reading it tomorrow when I have time. I love the artwork inside the cover of Susanna. My question is...

SPOILER TAGGA!!!!

Do you guys believe Roland might die before the final book, or at least before he achives his final destanity to 'save the tower'? Just curious since in the series Roland mentions to Eddie that they may have to go on without him if he falls (or perhaps the ka-tet might have to kill Roland since in the 3rd book 'the wastelands' there was a scene where Roland was going to crush the fragile rose in the manhattan vacant lot, symbolic of the tower.) Have a nice day!

Termia kasih sujunta Flare-Espeon!
    Dale's Gold version team of 'de babylon!:

You know, for kids! A Concerned Solomon's Avatar

Screwy stuff likes to happen to Roland. I dunno. If he gets there, he'll be a vegetable at this rate.