Tarnished Gold: The Story of Cynthia (R/NC-17, Dark/Crackfic) - Page 4

View Poll Results: So, how do you like the story?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome!

29 70.73%
  • Good!

6 14.63%
  • Meh.

3 7.32%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Horrible!

3 7.32%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tarnished Gold: The Story of Cynthia (R/NC-17, Dark/Crackfic)

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tarnished Gold: The Story of Cynthia (R, Dark Crackfic)

Big final update to Part II just done. I'll provide a link.

Watch this post for Part III. Chapter II coming this August! (EDIT: Part III up!)

Chapter I: Part III: Cynthia's Rise to Champion

December 25, 1979. Suzuran Island, Midnight.

Champion Cynthia I opened and read Christmas card after Christmas card from trainers around Sinnoh, and four from her friends. Snapper was playing Pac-Man on Atari 2600 with Jinna, while Zoomer was kissing with Mary-Sue (who specialized in Normal-types, and was bland herself), having had too much to drink. After the first 100 cards, she didn't read them. They all said, 'May your rule last forever!' (Champions are the de-facto ambassadors of their regions, and Cynthia was a great one) or 'I love you!', etc. etc.
    She tussled her short, golden hair, tossed back a vodka-spiked eggnog, and walked to her bedroom and checked the map of Sinnoh with small red string pinned to it. Each pin had small pictures and documents detailing Little Cynthia's journey through Sinnoh. So far, she had defeated the Snowpoint Gym, and was staying there 'til the snow cleared up around March. She had accumulated thousands of 'Cynthia Sightings', and even a few captures, all of which had been failed. She was traveling with friends, four girls and boys around her age (except for one teenager). She was thankful her daughter was with someone, even the quirky gang of children that wore matching underwear, as she knew a fragile (not to mention pregnant, which she found quite disgusting) little girl like her would have been killed by Luxray or Abomasnow at this point if she was alone. She lit up a cigar, and took a puff, sitting on her bed she picked up the note she had sent to her parents 10 years, which had mysteriously been given back to her. Around that time, her parents had succeeded in capturing Cynthia, but when she had tried to contact them again, they were unable to reply. She did not care, she had been estranged from them for too many years to want to visit them again.

She then cuddled a doll in her arms, representing Little Cynthia as she had seen her last, over Pastoria. "Don't worry, baby. Mommy will come for you." She whispered to it as she kissed its head. She drank back the last of her eggnog, and placed the doll down, blowing another smoke ring into the air.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mt. Coronet Skii Resort, outside Snowpoint City.
    Little Cynthia took a last sip of a mug of hot chocolate, sitting at a bar. She was wearing black earmuffs, mittens, snow boots, and rosy cheeks. Team Galactic was dressed in wintry versions of their usual garb, and were sitting next to her. Mount Coronet loomed in the distance, and a colorful aurora had formed over the infamous Spear Pillar at the top, creating a light in the sky that made the Christmas Gala all the more Christmas-y. Cynthia's first Christmas had been her best one yet, she had opened her first present (a necklace of black pearls from Jupiter and Mars, which costed them 25 winnings-worth of money) just that morning. She had been enjoying a great month of having fun in the snow (which, she noticed, nearly blended in with her skin), ever since beating the Snowpoint Gym. Cyrus' attitude had become superficially grim, but his charisma and friendliness kept him from becoming unpopular among his friends.

Cyrus himself looked into the distance from outside the lodge, staring at the aurora. 'Mother, Father, Weavile, I will avenge you. I know how. One day, I will go to Spear Pillar, and use its power as my own.' He thought. 'The perverse, cruel world that killed you will tremble at my feet. No matter how much extra blood much be shed. Rest in peace, I still love you all.' He walked back inside the lodge to meet up with his friends, having become cold from the unending snowfall, and saw a small arena. People were battling Pokemon to show off to their friends and other guests at the lodge. Cyrus cracked a smile at the thought of publicly defeating someone in battle, and knew his friends would enjoy doing it as well. "Hey! Guys, check this out!" He screamed in his flat, hoarse voice. Though he had become more of the psychopath he would be as an adult, being in what seemed to be an unending pulse of negative emotion, Cyrus was still a good person at heart, and was still quite friendly.

He ushered his friends to the arena, and decided to challenge the first person he found willing.

It was Flint. Ever since he and Volkner had been scared away, Flint was becoming more of his own man (he was still a pyromaniac), he had challenged the Snowpoint Gym only a few days earlier. He was wearing heavy winter clothing, and was trying to hide fear, knowing what Cyrus had done to his 'friend'. "Hey, Cyrus...." He stuttered, trying to make himself sound as bold as possible. "I want to say I'm sorry... *Cyrus nodded, making himself look quite imposing* But... *His voice became quite snide and quite loud* I want to whip your ass first! I challenge you to a triple battle, your best, against mine!" He and Cyrus released three balls each. Cyrus' included his Honchkrow, Luxray, and Carnivine, most of which had become much more powerful after endurance training in the cold Sinnoh snowstorms. Flint unleashed his Infernape, Drifblim, and a Rampardos, as he loved a balanced team (which knew a good deal of Fire-type moves).

An announcer (Mrs. Dr. Prof. Joy) walked up to the right of the stadium, raised a flag, and yelled, "Let the battle commence!" Mrs. Dr. Prof. Joy was wearing a parka and some earmuffs, mostly made out of Swinub fur. In the battlefield, Rampardos was first charge, using Zen Headbutt to ram into Luxray while he was caught off-guard. Of course, this was what Cyrus was prepared for, "Luxray, Thunder Wave!" He called out. A quick pulse of electricity was generated from his skin, and Rampardos viciously tensed up, making him easy prey to Carnivine's Giga Drain (she had taken damage from Infernape's Flare Blitz, which she had only barely dodged). Weakened, the hard-headed dinosaur backed into a corner, allowing the blood-thirsty crowd to punch and push his paralyzed body and jeer on the dogfight Honchkrow and Drifblim were having above the ring.

"GRAAWW!" Honchkrow screamed as a burst of black magic radiated from his body, allowing Drifblim to be caught off-guard, letting Luxray aim a large bolt of lightning at it, forcing Drifblim to be retreated. Flint, not one to lose, fully healed Rampardos, and the dinosaur rumbled forward headfirst. He smashed into Luxray headfirst, fainting him, and then grabbing Carnivine (which had wrapped her roots around him) with flaming jaws, slowly having the strength drained from him, as Carnivine was on fire. It was too much for both of them, and they both had to be retreated to their balls, leaving Infernape and Honchkrow to duke it out. Honchkrow raised himself into the air as Infernape prepared to blow himself up, with fire pouring from his nostrils.

"GRRRAAAWW!" Honchkrow roared as he dove into Infernape. "Ooohaahaooohoo!" Infernape screamed, his body bursting into flames as he performed a countercharge. Honchkrow won, smacking Infernape to the ground, the crow himself was feeling like a rotisiree chicken after being hit by a wrestler. He raised his wings to the sky before being retreated, getting a wave of cheers. "Hey, good match there, Cyrus. You ain't the little kid Volkner and I stuffed in a locker no more. Now, let me go and get a little better. Maybe I'll beat you next time. And, I apologize about Volkner, he ain't my pal no more, not after what he did to your Weavile." Flint said, shaking Cyrus' hand as a small simle crossed his face, "I accept, Flint. Volkner is a coward. Should he come across me, he should know to fear my name. Goodbye for now." Then he turned his head and cursed under his breath. He could not forgive Flint for what he had done to Weavile. He had been his only friend that wasn't some ditzy girl, or thespian psycho, or perverted teenager, or a mechanical toy. Flint - and the world - had only a gotten a miniscule taste of Cyrus' vengance that night.

The boy walked to the bar, sat down, and rested his head on the counter. The bartender asked him what was wrong. "I'm just tired." He coldly whispered. He spaced his mind out, and switched his inner monolouge from making promises to his dead parents and Weavile, and to recalling himself. 'All my life, Mother and Father never really appreciated my hard work. All my life, they had wanted me to be powerful trainers like they were. They didn't care how smart I was, or how many friends I found, or if I was being stuffed in a locker and being written on. All they wanted out of me was to be a trainer. But being so far from my friends would have killed me.' He thought. Then he reached back into his memory. A sepia tone came to his vision, and he was seeing the world as a child again. Little Cyrus (age 6) was carrying his award winning science fair project home with him. He had just come back from the science fair, while his parents were training with their Weaviles and Skuntanks and Meguroko. "Momma, Poppa! I won! I won!" He said, being very happy and giddy. "Oh, well that's nice, son. It's bedtime, Cyrus. Get your pajamas on and go to sleep. We have more training to do tomorrow." His mother said nonchalantly. He took a few minutes to pin the ribbon on their refridgerator before going to sleep. When he woke up the next morning, his ribbon and project were in the trash, literally having been smashed apart. And his parents didn't give any notice to their son's melancholy, instead, they had him have a quick breakfast with them and sent him off to school. A few hours later, Volkner had stuffed him in a locker. "Not so smart now, huh, nerd?" He said, trying to make Cyrus cry.

Volkner, bored and unsatisfied, walked away. Cyrus bawled his eyes out until Charon (age 13, as of 1979 age 17) found him inside the locker. "Aww.. shit. Volkner, you bastard, what are you doing shoving kids in my locker! *he turns his attention to Cyrus* Hey, kid, why you crying? Lemme get you out of there *picks up Cyrus*. Also, get off my magazines, they're mint edition vintage Playboy issues!" Cyrus giggled and went back to class. Later that day, at home, he was playing with his Erector sets in his room when he heard something from downstairs. He decided to take a peek, something he would regret to his death, he saw his parents making love on the couch, and quite far into it. At least ten minutes later, the boy ran back to his room, locked the door, and blocked his ears, playing with his Erector sets (a little rougher), letting his mind wander. His thoughts quickly turned to pure anger. He picked up a little globe representing the world he lived on, and he imagined it to be the head of everyone who had done something nasty to him that day. It smashed in his hand almost instantly, getting some shards of plastic embedded in his hand. The memory ended. 'To think I could actually respect my parents after that day. What they did to me could never be reversed. They didn't want me.' Cyrus thought, the last sentence jerking tears from his eyes, which he had shed gallons of during his miserable youth. 'The day I had become what they wanted, they died. They were never impressed with me, and they never will be!' Cyrus looked up, hoping his mother and father hadn't heard him from heaven. The boy looked around, his friends were sitting at the bar, he wasn't alone in this world, that was all that really mattered to him.

Team Galactic HQ, Veilstone City, July 27, 2010
    Lucas walked into the pitch black reception room with Dawn next to him. "I think the warp pads are still active. Let's look around!" Lucas, who was just in it for the prospect of banging Dawn, eagerly followed, not knowing he was just being ambushed. A Team Galactic Grunt, who was hiding in the reception desk in the eternal darkness, preseed a button and closed an automatic door behind him, but the door was too silent for Lucas to noticed he had been boxed in.

In the dark, someone scuttled into a corner to avoid being seen even in sillouhette, obviously holding his or her breath. Lucas, not aware at all, gave his girlfriend a kiss. An frown came across the hiding person's face, and as Dawn and Lucas used another warp pad, the hidden person released his or her breath, and went into the warp pad behind the two lovebirds.

Christmas, 1979, 2:30 AM
    Cynthia looked out the window, enjoying the fall of snow and the aurora outside her window (which she was very close to) when she heard something thrashing around. She turned around, and realized she wasn't in the room anymore. It was a nightmare, but this time, she was somewhere she could not recognize. The place was a large room, rusted and sandy, someone was standing in the room, back turned to her. She walked forward, feeling as if she was conciously viewing this dream. Was it a dream? She would never know, and something told her she needed to see what was happening if she was to wake up.

Cynthia walked to right infront of the strange person, who was acting as if she was not looking at her. She was not there, for as much of this person cared. It looked like the short-haired woman she had saw four months ago, in the lithographs in Spiritomb's holding chamber. The woman walked past (and through) Cynthia, going to a door in the back of the room, and sat down against it, producing a little doll. It looked exactly like her. The woman nuzzled it against her neck. Something felt wrong about this nightmare. It wasn't a nightmare, and she knew it, because she felt quite comfortable here. She closed her eyes, and woke up exactly fine. She heard a knock on the door. Charon was woken up by this noise, and went to the door, opening it. His eyes burnt as the lights were turned on.

Merry Christmas, children!" Professor Rowan cheered, wearing a heavy fur coat. Cynthia gasped and ran over to hug him, and he lifted her to his chest and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm sorry I'm late, Cynthia, I would have gotten here earlier, but things were just delayed. I see you've met friends *Team Galactic had been rudely awakened by Rowan*, and you've made quite some progress in your journey. I'm proud of you *he patted her on the head*. But, I've heard people have been trying to capture you because of... your secret. Come to the hallway." The other children did not care, they were tired from a long day on the slopes, and simply wanted sleep.

Cyrus, however, peered his head into the hallway, making sure Rowan and Cynthia could not see him. "Cynthia," Rowan whispered, kneeling down and laying his hand on the girl's stomach, "Your child is miscarried." Cyrus understood this all too well, he grinded his teeth in anger, now he knew why Cynthia had acted so shadily, and why she had mysteriously 'gained weight'. "The Nurse Joy didn't read your tests correctly, your body terminated the pregnancy only a few days before you came into Pastoria. Thank Arceus. But, your body cannot get rid of the waste that was produced by it, and will force you to give birth to it, naturally."
    Cyrus pulled his head back into the door and pretended to sleep on the bed, seeing Cynthia coming back in, trying to hold back tears. 'I will end this world for the suffering it has caused. Do not worry, Cynthia, soon, you will be in a world without sadness and evil.' Cyrus thought, he meant every word.

Rowan hitched a rental Staraptor back to Sandgem, and strolled back into his lab, fell on his couch, and relaxed. It had been a rough year for him, with more losses than he could count in his carreer. And for all this, he only got one or two trainers off the ground! He knew that with Cynthia's scandal, she had been too much of a trouble to have let free from the start. But, he thought, he was beginning to come quite close to the child. He was too tired to think any further, and fell asleep.

Cyrus looked at the ceiling, zoning out again. His vision turned sepia-tone. He entered another memory. Now he was eight, covered in blood, and lying on his face in the backyard of his childhood home. He got up, his late mother was holding up his near-dead body. He had been viciously attacked by her Tyrannitar when his mother had lost control of it during a fight with Cyrus' father. For one of the few times in her life, she hugged her son, whispering to him, "We almost lost you. I'll never let something like that happen again. Ever." Cyrus slowly came back to life and started heavily breathing, coughing up flesh from the lining of his lungs. Cyrus' mother carried her child inside the house, and up the stairs, bandaging his body, and drawing him a hot bath.

He sat there in pain, listening to his parents bicker and fight, as if he was not there. It was so strange of them, to be that forgetful of their own. His father was always too rough around his mother, or was drunk and training with his mother. His mother was always overreacting to his father's anger, or was training her Pokemon too much. Hearing the screaming downstairs, to him, was far more painful than nearly being mauled to death. Being a child, his memory lapsed to sitting in a hosptial bed. A younger Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn were standing around him. He had experienced many breaks in his limbs, internal damage, and heavy external trauma. Cyrus always healed fast, he would get over this in a few months, but his parents were faced with a much larger consequence. They had been fined to two years in prison for child neglect, and were held fully responsible for their son's near-death encounter. The last he had seen of his mother and father before the day he turned 10 was seeing them gasp in terror, his mother crying into her husband's arms. His father turned his head and gave his son a nasty glare before he was lead away. Jupiter and Mars (who were fraternal twins), took him in with their family to recover.

Back in reality, Cyrus bit his lip. He always felt like he was going to cry his eyes out. He looked around, he wasn't alone. "Merry Christmas." He whispered.

Meanwhile, in Sunnyshore City.
    "What?! Dad, what do you mean someone else is caring for the gym, you said you were going to.. Dad? Daaaad?! Damnit! Bastard hung up on me!" Volkner slammed a payphone back into its socket. He had expected his father, Lt. Surge, to give the Gym to him while he was away, but, instead, it had been left in the care of his aunt, whose name he would not be troubled to remember. He walked into the gym, quite pissed. Volkner tried to turn on the gym machinery so he could warm up, when he found that it was choked up with sand. "Hey! What you doing?! You don't mess around with crap like this you stupid bitch!" The woman, who was wearing a scarf and some goggles, cried out to him, "You watch your mouth, Volkner! If you want to get warm, cozy up in your house! Merry Christmas."

Volkner stormed out of the gym, raised his middle finger at the door, and went back to his house. He rested on his bed and looked up on the ceiling. 'I can't believe I pussied out of training because of that shrimp Cyrus.' Volkner thought aloud, knowing noone was there. 'I should get a little revenge... He did stab me, and I don't take lightly to that.' he opened a closet and dug for a yellow metal box with black diagonal striping. He had hidden this from his father for years. It was labeled 'IED', and had a little fuse on it.

He walked over to Cyrus' house, and placed the box in his oven. He looked in his backyard and saw the tombstones of Cyrus' mother and father. They wouldn't be there in the morning. He turned on the oven and left, walking out nonchalantly, and only a few minutes later, Cyrus' childhood home had burst into flames. Flint would have been jumping for joy at the blaze, and Volkner laughed maniacally as he awaited the long winter to end, so he could rub the crushing blow in Cyrus' face. He raised another middle finger, "Merry Christmas, little motherfucking nerd!" He said, watching as the flames grew higher, catching on a few other houses. The best part, he thought, was the fact noone would catch him afterwards. It was too late at night for anyone to have noticed anyways.

Tick.

Tick.

Boom.

May 20, 1980. Sunnyshore City. Suzuran Island, with its ancient ruined castle crowning its mountainous cliffside, loomed over the distance above the large coastline, and ships were lining against the docks. A large beach stretched at the edge of the water, and was lined with piers and jetties. A cool breeze rolled across the dunes and blew some sand into the hot, busy steets, and the sun shone high above it all, a yellow burning lantern in the dark aquamarine sky, dotted with pure white cirrus clouds. Cynthia and Team Galactic walked into the city gates, and their eyes lit up, , except for Cynthia, who was feeling ominous abdominal pains.

Jupiter and Mars's mother and father, (who had red and light teal hair) walked up to them and gave them a hug, having missed them for six long months. "Oh, I've missed you two so much!" The twin's mother said, holding them both to her chest. "We do too!" Mars and Jupiter said in unison.

Charon walked back to his house, mumbling to himself, "Ah, six months of walking, and boy am I tired!" Saturn, his cousin, tagged along with him. He turned to his cousin, and said to him in a fatherly tone, "Hey, Saturn, go up to my room with me, and I'll introduce you to something I call porno!" Saturn, who was blissfully unaware, replied in joy, "That sounds cool, Charon!" Charon, walking inside his house, however, smirked and said back, "You bet your ass it is."

Cyrus, after giving Cynthia a quick hug, left to go back to his house, deciding to finish his journey at Sunnyshore. He had only started it to impress his parents, they were dead now, there was no point of going any further. He had gone through too much already to go any farther, with his Weavile's death and the way his personality became colder, so all he wanted to do was sleep in his old bedroom again. He walked to the burnt remains of his house, half expecting something to be there. He walked in what used to be his house, his fists clenched and his teeth grating together. One thought crossed his mind. 'Volkner. He did this. I know it.'

Then, he saw something that made him scream in such rage and sadness it was like Weavile being killed all over again. His parent's graves, which he had never seen, were destroyed. He thrashed around, getting covered in ashes, his face, blackened and tear-soaked, made him look like he himself had been set on fire. "Boo hoo, boo hoo!" It was Volkner, who had walked up behind Cyrus and put a hand on his shoulder, "Little motherfucking nerd got his house set on fire and blown up? *he stamped on a burnt flower, and kicked over Cyrus' mother's tombstone* It's what you get for stabbing me in the back! *he smirked* You gonna cry again? I really like when you do that."

Cyrus, incensed, tried to charge him again, but this time Volkner was prpepared. A small ball rolled from his pocket, and produced an Electivire, he put his hand on Cyrus' head, stopping the boy in his tracks. He wagged his finger. "Tsk tsk. What would your momma think of you? You gave up training, and you got yourself dirty! And now, you just disrespected your elders! *fake gasping* Huh! I should punish you for all the trouble you just caused! Electivire! Thunder." Electivire produced a massive surge of electricity, connected one of his tentacles with the little boy's skin, and Cyrus was knocked out.

"Volkner? Where are you? Where am I?" Cyrus screamed, realizing he was muffled by a piece of tape over his mouth. "Don't worry, little guy, you'll be with your mom and pop soon enough." Volkner loomed above him, with a knife in hand. Cyrus attempted to disarm him, something he had learned from his parents during a long exercise on the beach, or, somewhere else, for his memory was quite blurry, excepting truly nasty bits of his life. But his hands were tied together. Volkner had tied him to a chair as well, there was no escape. Volkner, who put the knife at Cyrus' throat, gave him a minute. "Good, say your prayers and I'll *he cut Cyrus' skin* tuck you in." The older boy said, mimicking Cyrus' father.

Volkner leaned forward so he could see Cyrus' eyes when the life faded from them. Suddenly, the door blasted open, it was Flint's Rampardos. "ROANH!" It roared, using its Flamethrower to demonstrate what would happen to Volkner, should he continued what he was doing. Flint, retreating Rampardos, walked up to his friend, his eyes grim. "Hey, Volkner *he unbound Cyrus*, leave the kid alone. He's my friend now. You ain't." He said with a youthful flair. Volkner was not amused, nor was he about to end the day without some sort of dark triumph. "So, you aren't my friend anymore, Flint? *he rammed into Flint, knocking him over onto his bed* Well, you're my bitch now!"

Flint, under his breath, said to Cyrus: "Get out of here, I'm alright, buddy." Cyrus ran out of Volkner's house, and could hear the horrified screams of Flint coming from it. An Officer Jenny, noting the commotion, ran in to see what unprintable acts Volkner had commited unto Flint, something, even thirty years later, he would never forgive him for. Volkner, half naked, was lead out of his house for the next 17 years of his life in prison. "You disgust me. And to think you're the son of Lt. Surge!" The Officer said, slamming the door to the policecar he was relaxing in. His sadistic will had been done. Flint himself was lead away to a mandatory therapy class, having been 'stabbed in the back(side)' by his old friend, he probably needed counseling.

Meanwhile, Cynthia walked up to the Sunnyshore Gym. 'I just have to beat this one, and then I can beat *she looked up at Suzuran Island* them. Good!' Her belly flared up again, she bit her lip to stop herself from crying out from pain, and she knew what it meant, but didn't truly understand what. Something was seriously wrong, but, she had to persevere, knowing that her final challenge was straight ahead after this.

Cyrus, who had been running away from Volkner's house without any direction, bumped into a phonebooth, and stumbled into Cynthia. "Cyrus!" Cynthia yelled, hugging him and giving him a smooch. "I thought you were going back to your house? Why are you covered in dust?" Cyrus, noticing he was still dirty, replied, "I.... uh..... I..... Well, I sat too close to the fire when I was telling Mother and Father *he had never told Cynthia his parents were dead, and his friends never mentioned it either, so he could lie to her* about my journey," He said in his grim, matter-of-factly tone, "And they scolded me for getting dirty, and told me to meet up with you. I was thinking about settling back in, but I guess I should resume this journey. It's just one last gym, isn't it?"

Cynthia, who found confidence in Cyrus coming back to help her, smiled and said, "Could I meet your parents after the battle?" Cyrus stared off into space, the mental image of Cynthia dead popping into his mind. "No." He replied, "My parents are.... *he thought for a second, thinking of a suitable lie* they just went on a business trip! We should really get to the challenge, shouldn't we?" He breathed a sigh of relief as Cynthia walked in, following behind her. 'It's odd. When I'm around her, or *he smirked in his mind* Jupiter and Mars, I'm much calmer than usual.' He thought. The room was covered in sand, which clogged gears, pistons, and various mechanical parts. It was lit by candles, like a cave of sorts. At the other end of the room was a young woman in a coat, wearing Go-Goggles. "Welcome, children. I'm Leader Bertha, and I suppose you've come to challenge me? I am the sister of Lt. Surge, my specialty is in ground-types. *she looks around* It seems we can begin our battle, I suppose you two are challenging at the same time." Two Pokeballs rolled out, and out of them came a Flygon and a Rhyperior. Cyrus unleashed his Carnivine, and Cynthia her Gabite.

"Let the battle begin!" Bertha boomed, issuing forth a silent command with her hands. Suddenly, Rhyperior tensed his hand and froze it up, charging at Carnivine and knocking her out, while Gabite used Brick Breaker to viciously smash his titanium-hard skin, definitely wounding him. Cyrus released Gyarados, commanding "Attack!" It slammed its tail in Flygon's face, and spouted a stream of electromagnetic life-force in the Mirage Pokemon's direction, quickly doing damage. Of course, the Leftovers the Flygon was holding helped him keep conscious as he charged a beam of electricity. "Flygon! Thunderbolt!" Bertha yelled, insisting that the beast electrify Gyarados, knocking him out quickly. Gabite, who had just mercilessly beat down Rhyperior, unleashed a burst of aura from her body, knocking out Flygon.

Roaring in victory, a white light surrounded her body. A burst of power surged through Gabite as her form changed and became larger, sillouhetted by energy. Bertha, smiling, said, "Ah, I have seen this before. Your Pokemon has acheived its final transformation, you should be proud!" Cynthia, who was trying not to scream or release whatever was trying to come out, nodded and fell down, having been knocked unconscious by pain. Her vision started to fade black as Cyrus rushed to help Bertha pick her up. Gabite, which had become a Garchomp, watched in horror as her mistress was quickly carried out, writhing in unconscious pain, a stain forming around her pelvis. "GYARRAAHH!" She bellowed out, her voice majestic, deep, and somewhat metallic.

2010. Cynthia's Execution Cell. Time left: 26:32
    Cynthia screamed in pain as she kneeled over, trying to wake up. In her head, blackness and odd colors were swirling, but one thing was the same. Pain.

Pictures randomly appeared. Cyrus pushing on her chest, a look of desperation and sadness on his face, his eyes cold, and almost dead. Saturn was trying to look away from what was happening as if it was too vile for mortal eyes, and Jupiter and Mars left the room, chaperoned by Charon, while their parents waited outside. Sounds of her own shrieks and screams of exertion played in her head, and a feeling of horrible release, her memory became somewhat clear again. She was looking up at an operating table light, she turned her head to her side, Professor Rowan standing beside her, holding a hysterically crying Cyrus. She tried to speak, but all that came out was a dry heave. "Shhh..." Rowan said, trying to console both of the children, "It's all over, it's all over, don't be scared, just rest." He was trying not to act scared himself, knowing it would make Cynthia worried. The memory faded to black as she fell asleep in the hospital bed, comfortable, but still in pain.

Cynthia woke up, tears in her eyes. She cradled her head and began shaking from the pain her memories inflicted upon her. She felt she had no choice but to try and go back to the dream-like state she had been in. From above, Rowan watched as Cynthia sat there. He breathed heavily and popped another pain pill, looking towards Barry, who was watching the former Champion with contempt in his eyes. He walked over, feeling his bones creak from arthritis, and put his hand over the boy's shoulder. "It's alright Barry, she had a tough life, but-" He was interrupted, "But? It makes no difference whether she had it good or bad! What she did to me that day, I can never forgive her for! *he closed his eyes and tensed his fists, something his father had taught him to do whenever he became very angry*" Barry screamed, taking a deep breath afterwards, sitting back down. A few moments later, both the youth and the elder fell silent as they watched Cynthia fall back into her trance.

Team Galactic HQ, Level C, Staff Lounge.
    "Hey, Lucas, I gotta take a piss, can you wait here while I go to the bathroom? *her tone became more lustful* Also, I think I should change, as part of my surprise for later!" Dawn said as she ran to the women's bathroom (marked by a basic drawing of a female Galactic Grunt, but, one would be unable to tell in the dark). Lucas sat on one of the staff lounge beds, waiting for what seemed like an eternity in the pitch blackness. Dawn opened the door and came back out. She had slipped into something more comfortable, but Lucas could not tell what it was, as far as he could tell (using his dirty mind), Dawn was probably nude, or wearing revealing lingerie she had taken from her mother's closet. He didn't care, he was just waiting to get to Cyrus' old desk and get it on with her. "Hey, what took you so long? And what kind of outfit did you change into?" He said, trying to get some sort of hint of what she was wearing.

"Oh, just something other than what I usually wear. Something alot hotter." Dawn said, letting Lucas' perverted imagination run wild as they walked to the warp pad to Cyrus' office, where his surprise was waiting. Little did he know what he was in for. In the darkness, Dawn pressed her fingers to her neck once more, whispering, "Operation: Ambush Doofus is almost at hand. All members assemble at Floor F, Boss' Office."

June 28th, 1980. Suzuran Island. 9:30 PM.
    Cynthia was ready to challenge the Elite Four. After delivering her stillborn child, she had spent a month at Jupiter and Mars' house to recover from the severe damage that had been caused to her. During that time, she had learned of everything Cyrus had kept from her during their journey. She had also learned, slowly, how to live in a normal family, something she could not easily adjust to. But, now, she was ready. She stood in front of the ruined castle as a television screen flickered to life, showing a 1950's style advertisement. "Congratulations, challenger!" A charismatic male voice boomed, with static causing odd lisps in his speech, "You have beaten all eight gyms in Sinnoh, and have made it to the Elite Four! Please, come inside, challenger, and meet your destiny!"

A door opened to a dark, dusty, rusted hallway. A small machine appeared in front of her. An intercom turned on and the announcer's voice from the original advertisements boomed once more, "Now, place your Pokeballs onto this machine. Each of them will be healed, and be given temporary stat boosts for your challenge." Cynthia did as advertised, took the six small orbs out, and continued to an art-deco elevator, lit by neon lights. It had a wrought-iron graphic of a Bibarel on it. "Your first part of your final battle is up ahead." The announcer said. Cynthia walked in the elevator, and was lifted up to the first room. The announcer boomed on the intercom again, "In this room is Mary-Sue, master of the normal type. Beware, though she may seem bland, and her Pokemon generic, they can easily overpower any foe." Cynthia sauntered silently into the pure white room, where a woman was standing. She looked exactly like the woman who saw her in Sandgem Town, at the very beginning of her journey.

"Hmm... Hello, challenger. Do you recognize me? No, I assume not. You have seen me from the start, and to the end, but you have never recognized me. I have been the random person standing in the corner, eyeing you from afar. I was there when you walked into Professor Rowan's lab. I was there when Ysabel was shot down. I was there when you went into labor *she snickered nervously*. But, enough talk. Let me see how you have done, child." Two balls rolled onto the field, one released a Porygon, the other our heroine's Lucario (who had evolved during Cynthia's recovery). "A fighting-type. How foolish of you. And a fast one too. Ah, what a mistake you have made, child."

Meanwhile, Charon's house.
    "Hey, Cyrus, come quick, Cynthia's on!" Saturn yelled, his friend rushing in with a bowl of popcorn. "Well, I hope she wins." Cyrus said blandly. Ever since the trauma of Cynthia's childbirth had occured, Cyrus had become much colder in personality, and was focusing less on trying to be friendly to others, and was now a bit more antisocial and had more hatred for the world, like he would as an adult. Little Team Galactic, with their Pokemon outside their balls to let them watch, were staring intently at the television, waiting for the battle to begin.

A knock came on the door, and Charon went over to answer, it was Leader Maylene. They had started a relationship in Veilstone City, after she used Charon as a puching bag. "Charon! It's good to see you! *they hugged* Veilstone lost TV connection, so I decided to come here to watch the big fight! Damn is it good to watch a challenger fight! She beat me easy" Maylene, who was 17 at the time (like Charon), sat down on the loveseat next to her boyfriend, and outstretched her foot to grab a large handfull of popcorn from the large bowl on the table that Cyrus had brought out. "Oooh! I can't wait for the big fight to start!"

Meanwhile, Suzuran Island.
    Cynthia stood bravely in the pure-white room, watching Mary-Sue stare blankly at her. Suddenly, before she had time to react, the room broke apart, becoming a kaleidoscopic vortex generated by Porygon's energy. "Now, child, try and fight. I dare you." Mary-Sue said nonchalantly, as if the affects of Trick Room were something she saw every day.

Cynthia and Lucario were equally terrified, not knowing what to do, each standing on a pink pixeallated square of energy, floating over the surreal swirling abyss beneath them. "Lucario," Cynthia said, trying not to show Mary-Sue she was scared, "Aura Sphere." Lucario, understanding, generated a sphere of life-force, which it had tons of to spare, and threw it at Porygon. It moved in slow motion, and Porygon absorbed it with little damage to it. "Do you realize whay Trick Room does?" Mary-Sue announced boredly. "No, I don't. All I know is that..." She paused, not knowing what to say. She was paralyzed in her place, knowing that if she moved even an inch, she would fall to her death. "Well, child, you don't understand how to battle then. If you can't take change, then the rest of us will surely snap you. Walk from your position, would you kindly." Mary-Sue said, her hypnotically monotone voice almost forcing Cynthia to walk from her position.

Charon's house.
    Cyrus, watching Cynthia walk off the platform, closed his eyes. 'How could this be possible, mother. She was just tricked to fall to her death. How?' He thought. For the first time, he got a reply. 'Open your eyes, Cyrus.' His mother's voice said calmingly. The boy obeyed, and saw that Cynthia was walking on air. He smiled at the others, who were not reacting to what they saw on the television.

Suzuran Island.
    Cynthia scoffed in her amazed state. She was walking above the abyss. This gave her an idea. "Lucario! Close Combat! Iron Tail!" She commanded. Lucario, amazed, took his mistress' lead and ran across the void, but, he realized, he was moving slower than a paralyzed Magcargo. "Child," Mary-Sue said, "you should have realized. This vortex is only aesthetic. The only real affect is that the fast fighters move slowest now. Porygon, Psybeam." Porygon repsonded by shooting a pink beam of psychic energy at Lucario, severely damaging him. The slower creature, who was groaning in pain, commenced to pounce on Porygon and beat it to bits of binary code. Porygon reassembled and was retreated. "Good work, child. But, you should be warned, there will be no mercy now." Mary-Sue said, chill as a piece of ice.

A Pokeball was thrown into the air, floating up due to Trick Room's inherent reversal of physics. Out of it came a Snorlax that was freely floating around at high speeds. "Snorlax." Mary-Sue said, "Giga Impact." Cynthia, knowing that Lucario would be crushed to death by Snorlax, quickly ordered for him to use Aura Sphere. Snorlax, coming down as if a meteor, was hit by Lucario's counterstrike of pure aura energy. The resulting explosion knocked both creatures back. "Hmm.. Good work child. It seems I am down to my final Pokemon." Not knowing what to expect, Cynthia threw the Pokeball containing Lopunny out on the field. Mary-Sue's last fighter was a small shiny Buneary. "Biyoun! Biyuon!" It yelled as it bounced up and down, making itself look too cute to be a challenge. Lopunny crossed her legs together and made an audible "Awwwww...." as the little bunny put both hands on its mouth and made a little kiss in the air. "Lopunny! DynamicPunch!" Cynthia commanded, this was replied with a sudden gasp from Lopunny, who couldn't bring herself to hurt such a cute creature. Buneary, however, could, and smacked her down with Double Kick. "Biyoun! Biyoun!" It screamed in joy, weaving in and out, waiting for its next victim.

"Garchomp! Go!" Cynthia rolled out another ball. "RAOYR!" It roared, ejecting a blast of fire as it did so. Garchomp, noting that the little creature in front of her, decided to use Brick Breaker. Buneary again made another adorable kiss into the air. Like Lopunny before her, Garchomp was also paralyzingly in love with Buneary now. "HRMMM..." She groaned in bliss as she stared at Buneary dancing around, charging up his Ice Beam. She stood no chance against the cold burst of energy. Cynthia, who now knew what to do, sent out Gastrodon. Gastrodon sat exactly where she was, staring blankly at Buneary and Mary-Sue. Buneary's sex drive flared up as he stared at Gastrodon, who, herself, was secretly using Attract. He stood where he was, looking into Gastrodon's vacant eyes with a psychotic lust. It was too late when he noticed the masssive burst of toxic slime heading for his face, and Buneary was finished off.

"Ah, child, you have defeated me. But with it has gone half your team, I hope you can withstand the others with your team so weak. The rest of the Elite Four will have no mercy. Unlike me, who can be anywhere I choose, the others are remnants of an earlier time, they cannot leave this island. They will defend their home, or, should I say, security blanket, to the death. Good luck, child." Mary-Sue said boredly, moving out of the way to let Cynthia on the next lift, this time, the elevator had a wrought-iron mural of a Houndoom and a Vespiquen about to battle.

The announcer came on again, this time, he boomed, "So, you've beaten Mary-Sue? That's the least of your troubles, meet Zoomer, he specializes in Bug and Dark-type Pokemon, and pretty much every type inbetween! Watch your Pokemon's behinds *this made Cynthia think of the dart that someone shot at her ass*, he's a loose cannon!" The elevator dropped her off at a room filled with tropical foliage and darkness. Standing on a podium at the top was Zoomer. He took off his hat politely and kneeled. "Ah, a challenger! I am honored to see you, you've come so far! But, don't expect to get much farther. Oh, where are my manners? As part of the challenge, each time you get to a different room, we're required to heal your Pokemon again! *he placed Cynthia's Pokeballs in a small machine, which started healing them* Good luck. This fight is to be a double battle, just so you know."

Zoomer, released two balls, one containing a Tyrannitar, and the other a Vespiquen. Cynthia put her pawns on the chessboard, unleashing her Torterra and her Garchomp. Garchomp, who was only at half-health, stumbled a bit before finding her footing on the forest floor. Zoomer loaded his rifle and took aim, ready to assist his Pokemon at any cost.

Team Galactic HQ, Floor F, Boss' Office.
    "So, we're here, bitch, Cyrus' office! Oh, I remember beating him to a pulp here like it was yesterday! So, what do I do for the surprise? *he smacked Dawn's butt*" Lucas barked at Dawn. "Ow! Don't call me a bitch, Lucas. Yeah, I'll just sit on Cyrus' old chair, and you can have your way with me. Sounds good?" Dawn said, walking over to the chair and sitting on it *or, at least, that's what he heard in the darkness*. Suddenly, noises came up, like people running to some sort of position. "Hey, Dawn, uh... What was that?" Lucas questioned, not really focusing on much but his girlfriend up until now. "I think it was just Bidoofs, those stupid things love eating wiring. Let's just have fun now!" Lucas walked over to Dawn and pulled down his pants (he wasn't wearing underwear) when the lights were flicked on.

A massive wave of laughter came on from all the members of Team Galactic. Charon, who was rolling on the floor, was screaming, "He's so small! *he gets up* Hey, Lucas, don't let Dawn bite off your cocktail weiner! *falls down and starts laughing hysterically once more*" Mars and Jupiter were both doubling over in the hilarity of the situation as well, and Saturn was taking a picture to document Lucas' embarassment. The grunts were just laughing their asses off, and Lucas, extremely embarrassed, looked down and saw that Dawn wasn't naked or wearing lingerie, but was dressed up to look like Cyrus, albeit wearing her bandanna. "It seems you've gotten yours, Lucas." Dawn 'Hikari' Akagi said as she pushed Lucas down. He fainted instantly, and woke up in the center of town, naked and tied to a telephone pole by his feet. Dawn stood below him, sarcastically smiling as the Commanders tried not to laugh hysterically again. "So, Lucas, I see you're quite surprised. Let me tell you of my history. The people who claimed to be my parents are really just renting out my mother's home, at the price of raising me. My real parents are Cyrus and Jupiter, the former of which *Lucas had no understanding of what Dawn was talking about* you killed. But, that does not matter. I am head of Team Galactic now, and I will go through with my father's will to remake this world. Behind you, if you care to look, is Giovanni and his Admins from Team Rocket. Thank you for letting me make an example of you, Lucas, you sick perverted bastard." As she said this, Dawn used her Piplup to cut the rope Lucas was hanging from, and he fell headfirst to his death. The red morning sun seemed to shy away from Dawn Akagi as she negotiated assimilating Team Rocket with Giovanni, the first part of her scheme to destroy the world. 'Cyrus, you would be proud of our daughter, if you were here.' Jupiter thought to herself, knowing vengance would be soon at hand.

1980, Charon's house.
    "Oh my Arceus! That battle was cool!" Maylene said, sitting next to Charon, and the others agreed. Charon, lounging back, while crossing his legs to hide his 'I'm next to a girl' boner, and adjusted his glasses to see what would happen next. Cyrus watched in terror once again. Zoomer, his uncle, had taken his mother's Pokemon, as part of her will when she died. The most powerful of them was her mentally unstable Tyrannitar, which had tried to kill him when he was eight. He knew Cynthia would be in for one hell of a fight. Jupiter and Mars sat near Cyrus, while Saturn was reading Charon's vintage Playboys in the bathroom.

Suzuran Island.
    Cynthia tensed up as she readied to make a command. "Torterra! Rock Slide! Garchomp, hold back!" She yelled as Torterra knocked down parts of the ceiling on Tyrannitar and Vespiquen, dealing large amounts of damage to both. She pulled out a Full Restore from her bag and sprayed it on Garchomp, perking her up instantly. "Hmm... So, you're going to play like that, eh? Widowmaker, Brave Bird! Tyrannitar, Dark Pulse!" Zoomer said politely as Widowmaker (the Vespiquen) flew up into the air and prepared a divebomb from above. Tyrannitar's eyes grew pitch black and a burst of evil energy exploded from his body, making the otherwise lazy Torterra leap in fear. Garchomp stood her ground, and performed Brick Breaker on Tyrannitar as Vespiquen dealt a knockout blow to Torterra, damaging herself in the process. "Eh, the action is just getting better and better!" Zoomer scoffed as Cynthia retreated Torterra.

Out came Lopunny, who was tired from being beaten down. "Ruuu... Ruuu.... Raszh...." She said dazedly, putting up her fists like pompoms. Zoomer shot a dart at her butt, and she fell down immediately, slowly healing herself. "Hey!" Cynthia screamed, silently issuing Garchomp to use Flamethrower on Vespiquen, "That wasn't fair!" Zoomer, being polite, replied, "You want to get shot in the ass too? Then fight like a real woman, and deal with it." Cynthia, who tried not to incur the strange man's wrath, decided to make use of the sleeping Lopunny. "Lopunny! Sleep Talk!" She commanded, and, out of nowhere, Lopunny used Superpower, smacking into Tyrannitar. "Good job, now, Tyrannitar, use Rock Wrecker." Zoomer said as he issued a command to the fuming Armor Pokemon, which was bursting in fury. "ZHRAYHAAHH!" It roared at the top of its lungs, summoning all its psychopathic strength to attack Lopunny. With a bonebreaking snap and a splatter of blood, Tyrannitar had rushed into Lopunny and made quite a mess of her, undoubtedly killing the creature.

At Charon's house, Cyrus stared dumbfoundedly as the others objected. "What the-?" Charon said, having been fond of Cynthia's Lopunny.

Meanwhile, back at the battle, Zoomer had fired a bullet into Tyrannitar's head, ending its rage. "I'm sorry for my Pokemon's.... outburst. He used to be my sister's. Shady girl, good trainer, poor woman died along with her husband. Maybe I shouldn't have taken him in, it did almost kill her son. What was his name.... Ah, yes, Cyrus! Lemme get out my other two." He said kindly to the crying girl. "Lopunny! Lopunny!" She screamed, trying to awaken the broken, twisted creature. But, she had to get back to battling, knowing that she had to continued. "Garchomp!" Cynthia barked, trying not to cry again, "Earthquake!" Garchomp, subsituting for Lopunny, broke the earth beneath Zoomer's Heracross and Houndoom, nearly knocking out one, and merely stunning the other. Cynthia, taking a moment, sadly retreated Lopunny's corpse back into its ball, causing the small machine to go inert. "I'm quite sorry, dear, but, the show must go on. Get out a second one. Heracross, Ice Punch! Houndoom! Fire Bite!" Zoomer barked as Cynthia rolled out a ball onto the field. The memory quickly stalled and went black, like a VCR tape when paused.

2010. Time Left: 20:00
    Cynthia awoke, realizing she was being watched. She heard muffled screams: "AND I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY THE SHOW! SHE ONLY HAS 20 MINUTES LEFT!" The voice was right. In rage, someone punched the glass (which she hadn't seen before), and left a crack in it. "NOW THAT'S LETTING OUT YOUR ANGER! NOT TO MENTION, YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT! TOODLES, LADIES!" The rough, loud voice screamed at the top of its lungs. The one-way window was no longer secret. She could easily see the two people up there, Rowan and Barry, she looked quickly and ducked her head back down.

'So, that foolish old man has finally stopped shitting his own pants long enough to come and see me die. Charming.' Cynthia thought to herself, her mind corrupt with power and loneliness. 'Awww... It's my little baby boy. I can't believe how easy it is to seduce your own teenage son,' Cynthia's mind started to become dirtier as she pondered on this, 'And his precious little flower couldn't have been plucked more gracefully. He should've seen the look on his father's face when I gave him the "good news". Heheh.'

She tried to focus on more of her battles with the old Elite Four. 'Heh, cowards didn't wanna leave their little security blanket island. Someone had to push them off. It's a little sad to think my mother was among them.' But, frankly, they were all the same, all battles were the same. Jinna was knocked down quite quickly, even her menacing muscular body was no match for a quick blast of fire from Garchomp, which gave her quite a burn. Snapper had been scared off when Torterra roared at him and threatened to charge him, and the coward got a black eye from his own Aggron as he ran to the door. Her own mother, even was too much of a wuss to try and fight back, all her exotic Pokemon didn't stand a chance when her wildcard, Spiritomb appeared out of nowhere, and drained all their souls, scaring her until she curled up like a baby, hugging the doll representing her Little Cynthia, and wetting her pants, and crying like she was being raped. She handed over the keys to her fancy mansion, declared her defeat and secrets to the world, and dissapeared forever. Cynthia fixed up the castle her mother had left to rust and fall apart, and, over time, the modern Elite Four came to reside there.

'And then' Cynthia thought ',that little whore-boy Cyrus turned his attention to school, and his "friends". I thought I was his friend?! What about all those kisses I gave him?! Then, he married Jupiter, and had a love affair with her sister! No wonder he turned evil. He needed a real woman in his life, not some ditzy little prostitutes looking for an extra buck. Too bad I had to push him into that black hole, just to put him out of his misery. Charon and Saturn? Perverts. Why should I have even paid attention to those retards? What a stupid person I was a child. I couldn't even read until I was 12. Pitiful.'

But now her time had come to give up her reign as Champion. She actively stood up, and looked into Barry's terrfied eyes with a fervent, demonic passion, a horrible lust lingering in her icey grey eyes. Rowan couldn't believe what he was seeing. He didn't want to believe what he was seeing. Cynthia shouldn't have been able to see through a one-way window, he thought, as he popped a few more pain pills and looked away. Barry shielded his eyes, unable to look into them, like they were the sun. Having gotten her fun, she decided to rest her head on the floor and go to sleep. At least when she was torn apart, it wouldn't hurt as bad.

In her Pokeball, Garchomp had been meditating on her past as well. Her thoughts raced through her head, once primitive, but, in the presence of civilized life, quite sophisticated. Having nothing else to do, she simply thought to herself: 'From the top again. From when I was a little Gible.' She thought as she focused on her most early thoughts.

End of Part III.

END OF CHAPTER I.
    Last edited by Der_Neuevenmenschen; 2nd August 2010 at 07:48 PM.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob View Post
    Big final update to Part II just done. I'll provide a link.
    Protip: To post a link to a chapter in the existing page, instead of having it link to a single post, the link is as follows:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=[post number]#post[post number]

Where you replace the [post number] with that seven-digit number you see after ?p= in your current URL.

In your example, it would be: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f244/tarnished-gold-story-cynthia-r-nc-17-dark-crackfic-71894-post1909899/#post1909899

This method of linking allows people to go to the page that the post was on as well, instead of having to manually browse through everything to read later chapters and their comments.

I use that linking method in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob
    The orgasmic feeling of victory and power he felt then would only be matched during his last few minutes of life when he captured Dialga and Palkia, or when he lost his virginity to Jupiter and Mars after a college party in 1985. He had gotten his first taste of true might, and he enjoyed every last drop.
    LOL. So, a literal orgasmic feeling, then?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob
    "Hey! Public nudity is not allowed in Sinnoh! 500 pokebux fine!" She yeleld at Cyrus as she wrote a sticky note and stuck it over his genitalia.
    Classic. But 500 pokebux is barely a fiver here in North America.
    Last edited by Zekurom; 26th July 2010 at 07:41 PM.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    LOL. So, a literal orgasmic feeling, then?
    He's too young to produce sperm. I assume he just loved the feeling of beating the shit out of Volkner that much.

Classic. But 500 pokebux is barely a fiver here in North America.
    Well, I'll fix that. Remember, Cynthia (2010) sued INN for 4,000,000 Pokebux in 'Stay Tuned, Folks'. So I assume the economy is really weird or something. Plus, it's a small secluded town in the 70's. Not many people are going to mind a little boy walking around naked, because nearly noone is there.

Also, the story begins to get interesting (and a little darker) during and after this part. It gets very dark after this (somewhat short) part. Also, what I have written so far makes for 30 pages (including the prolouge), three times as long as 'Stay Tuned, Folks' in its entireity, and alot longer than the works I've done in the past out of boredom, and that's just the (unfinished) first chapter. I'm quite proud of myself. Also, I'm going to have a big twist at the final gym, which will come towards the end of this part. It's someone we've met before in the games who would be younger than now at this point. That's as much as I'm going to give you. And, I bet you'll never guess who's narrating Chapter II. Once Chapter I concludes around August 2 or 4, I'll start work on Chapter II.
    Last edited by Der_Neuevenmenschen; 26th July 2010 at 08:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He's too young to produce sperm. I assume he just loved the feeling of beating the shit out of Volkner that much.
    I meant the party with Mars and Jupiter.

Also, the story begins to get interesting (and a little darker) during and after this part. It gets very dark after this (somewhat short) part.
    Eh, I could care less about the darkness of it all.

Also, what I have written so far makes for 30 pages (including the prolouge), three times as long as 'Stay Tuned, Folks' in its entireity, and alot longer than the works I've done in the past out of boredom, and that's just the (unfinished) third chapter.
    The first chapter of Generation 2021 was 10 pages long o_O

What I wrote in seven months now spans 168 pages. You managed to do almost a fifth of that in less than two weeks. Good job.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I meant the party with Mars and Jupiter.
    Sorry. Just thinking you were mentioning the beating up Volkner part and taking it in the context of said party. Sometimes I'm an idiot.

Also, if you did the math, Cyrus went to that party at age 15. Basically, he probably got laid before Volkner did (or ever would be, which would explain why the guy is so depressed). Yeehaw.

Eh, I could care less about the darkness of it all.
    Well, it's called a dark crackfic. As such, it must deliver a decent dose of darkness at some point. Chapter II will do just that. Also, here's a snippet I just pulled from my head:
    Quote Originally Posted by My sick, twisted imagination
    Garchomp woke up. She was tied to a bed, she was gagged, bound, and quite drunk. 'Where the fuck am I?' She closed her eyes and opened them to Cynthia looming above her. "You think you're so big, Garchomp?" Cynthia said, "You want all the power, huh? Well, you can't get it! Ahahahahah!" Her mistress had something strapped to her to her body, and she knew where it was going. Garchomp closed her eyes and tried to space her mind out as far as she could, and tears started rolling down her missle-shaped face.
    Should I go to a doctor about my head?
    Last edited by Der_Neuevenmenschen; 26th July 2010 at 09:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Also, if you did the math, Cyrus went to that party at age 15. Basically, he probably got laid before Volkner did (or ever would be, which would explain why the guy is so depressed). Yeehaw.
    Yep.

Well, it's called a dark crackfic. As such, it must deliver a decent dose of darkness at some point. Chapter II will do just that. Also, here's a snippet I just pulled from my head:
    Yeah, I know, I meant that I personally could care much less about it than I already do.

And when I use "I could care less", I mean it differently from "I couldn't care less". It means that I do care a little, but could stand to care much less. Just so you know.

Should I go to a doctor about my head?
    Nope. There are people with worse fetishes than yours.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nope. There are people with worse fetishes than yours.
    Yeah, but I'm just doing this to make a couple readers go (0)_(0), I don't whack to lesbian bestial bondage rape. I bolded for fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, but I'm just doing this to make a couple readers go (0)_(0), I don't whack to lesbian bestial bondage rape.
    A disturbing fact: there is at least one person on Earth who does. (Don't know who, though *whistles*)

Didn't say you whacked to it - a fetish does not have to mean anything physically sexual.

Maybe a doctor should check my head - I read through that little passage with a straight face the whole time. Here, I'll even try to one you up:

(From the depths.)

When Cynthia woke up the morning thereafter, she found that she was tied to her bed - one limb to each post. She tried to lift her neck, but it was also tied down with sturdy fabrics to the bed. Suddenly, a motor behind the bed whirred, making it lean forward. Cynthia struggled in her bonds - she knew that her Garchomp was out to get her for what had happened the night before, but she wanted out of this.

When she could look forward, she saw her Garchomp standing there. "So," the Garchomp said. "You said I couldn't always be on top, huh?"

The mistress was now the slave. The Garchomp put her claw on the doorknob, and twisted it. In came... "Volkner!"

"Yes, Cynthia," said Volkner, walking up to her. "How does it feel now, mah little bitch?" He walked up to her, and stroked her body, sending frightened shivers down her skin. It was then that she noticed that she was naked.

"You're not going to do it to me," said Cynthia. "I'm the Champion of the Sinnoh Region! And you know what happened to me before."

"Oh, I'm not going to do it to you," said Volkner. He walked up to Cynthia's Garchomp.

"Don't tell me you're going to--" Cynthia then was caught by a reflexive motion to throw up whatever was in her stomach, as she saw what Volkner was doing.

"What... in the..." gasped Cynthia, as another wave of warm bile mixed with digestive fluids and food came dripping down her body on the almost-vertical bed.

"Oh, you can just watch," said her Garchomp, although both of them just heard "Grnahschl nragh." Cynthia understood what it meant, though, and a third wave came up. Volkner looked at Cynthia - her skin was now a pale yellow, orange-and-green mess from the puke.

"You sicken me," said Cynthia with an angrily distorted voice, as she kept watching Volkner do his stuff in revulsion.
    And you know what the sad part is? Cynthia is only sickened because Volkner is cheating on her Garchomp.

And you know what else is sad? There's more where that came from.

And you know what else is sad? Somewhere in the world, somebody jerks off to this kind of stuff. (Not Charon, not Charon, get that picture out of my mind >_<)
    Last edited by Zekurom; 26th July 2010 at 09:36 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A disturbing fact: there is at least one person on Earth who does.
    Well, at least he/she/it is happy.

Maybe a doctor should check my head - I read through that little passage with a straight face the whole time.
    I read through it with a trollface. I don't think I need help.

Also, could you review Part II in its entirety?

Your recent one-upping of me was very clever. No wonder Volkner had to go for Garchomp. I made him too much of an asshole to get laid by a cheap whore!
    Last edited by Der_Neuevenmenschen; 26th July 2010 at 09:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your recent one-upping of me was very clever. No wonder Volkner had to go for Garchomp. I made him too much of an asshole to get laid by a cheap whore!
    I think our recent discussion is going to give people the impression that both of our heads need to be checked XD

Okay, you wanted the review of Chapter 1.2, here it is:

Now that I've read through the whole thing, the story makes a bit more sense. Although, there are still a few random parts like the one with them eating breakfast, and the random operations that the Elite Four and Champion are going through to get to Cynthia. I didn't really understand those at all.

The characters seem to be drunk or high a lot of the time. I'm guessing this is intentional.

The second part was a lot better, as it started introducing the actual plot a bit, and some more of the storyline. Cynthia's pregnancy is starting to come into the equation now, which is a nice touch.

Overall, I can only say that I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

If you want the 10-scale ratings like last time, just ask, or tell me that I should include them in all my reviews to you from now on.

Uh huh... Well... Huh... Pokebreeder10's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

wow.... Zekurom, Noob, you are two interesting people... lol it aint that bad though. Yall dont need help... ZFlint is Volkner's bitch?
    Credit for avatar to lawnmowergirl.
    Pokemon black friend code:
    2323-0113-9260

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokebreeder10 View Post
    wow.... Zekurom, Noob, you are two interesting people... lol it aint that bad though. Yall dont need help... ZFlint is Volkner's bitch?
    Yeah. We are, I should find a way to put that conversation away.

And, yes, Flint is Volkner's bitch. But I think he didn't mind. Volkner probably gave him stuff to burn.

I think our recent discussion is going to give people the impression that both of our heads need to be checked XD
    I know, they think we're psychotic, might shake off a few possible readers.

Now that I've read through the whole thing, the story makes a bit more sense. Although, there are still a few random parts like the one with them eating breakfast, and the random operations that the Elite Four and Champion are going through to get to Cynthia. I didn't really understand those at all.
    Those were my least favorite parts to write. Especially the part where Zoomer is tracking Cynthia down. They had to be added to give the feel of a challenge ahead. And to make the Elite Four seem like theyr'e overprotective of their record. I'll explain later on this part.

The characters seem to be drunk or high a lot of the time. I'm guessing this is intentional.
    It's mostly adult characters (ie; Snapper), who play some sort of antagonistic role. So, yeah, it is intentional.

The second part was a lot better, as it started introducing the actual plot a bit, and some more of the storyline. Cynthia's pregnancy is starting to come into the equation now, which is a nice touch.
    Thank you. And, one thing.

Tick.

Tick.

Boom.

Overall, I can only say that I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
    Why, thank you. Also, I'm putting my gameface on next chapter and showing the darker side of my imagination. Bwahaha. Also, I think the snippet pretty much explains who the main character next chapter is.

If you want the 10-scale ratings like last time, just ask, or tell me that I should include them in all my reviews to you from now on.
    Include them in all your reviews from now on.

And you know what else is sad? Somewhere in the world, somebody jerks off to this kind of stuff. (Not Charon, not Charon, get that picture out of my mind >_<)
    Thanks for the tip, and guess what. It probably is Charon.

I'll have the next big update to Part III tomorrow.
    Last edited by Der_Neuevenmenschen; 27th July 2010 at 01:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, including this one, then:

Characters: 7/10 (At the risk of being pedantic, they are acting very OOC from what they are in the anime/games, but you intended for that to happen, because you're writing your own characterizations into them. That's respectable, and you do a good job of it.)

Plot: 6/10 (It's starting to move forward pretty nicely now.)

Level of crackiness: 5/10 (Unfortunately, drunken bastards does not a crackfic make. There are real-life stories that are dead serious that include the characters' habits that you do now, minus the shouting announcer. But you do have the thing about Lucas, as well as the shouting announcer who extends Cynthia's time by 20 minutes. Nice. XD)

Level of darkness: 6/10 (With the introduction of Cyrus' eternal funk as well as Cynthia's pregnancy, this is getting there in terms of darkness. It's less random now, at any rate.)

Grammar, style, and flow: 7/10 (Better this time. But those random events are still kinda iffy.)

Overall: 62/100 (It's jumped. That is all.)

*Jumps in like a little kid* You know what? I just had the most TOTALLY AWESOME idea. You should totally go and post this crackfic on Fan Fiction Dot Net! I mean, yeah, it's just su-cch a good idea.
    Last edited by Zekurom; 27th July 2010 at 11:39 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you, Zekurom. It's doing quite nicely. It's gone from subpar (for me, my main target is always a 60) to doing quite well. I'll start the hard work of the major update in a few minutes.

Also, on characters, they're essentially more demented counterparts to who they are in the games. I'll try to make it so that Cyrus matches up his description in the games, even as a passing reference.

*Jumps in like a little kid* You know what? I just had the most TOTALLY AWESOME idea. You should totally go and post this crackfic on Fan Fiction Dot Net! I mean, yeah, it's just su-cch a good idea.
    Maybe after its finished. Maybe. No guarantees.

EDIT: Bwahaha! I doesida BUMP! (boy do I love bumps)
    Last edited by Der_Neuevenmenschen; 27th July 2010 at 01:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Im lovin the story. Any plans for Chapter 2's release date?

Edit: Woomps I relizeds its coming in August. Silly me.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast