Tarnished Gold: The Story of Cynthia (R/NC-17, Dark/Crackfic)

View Poll Results: So, how do you like the story?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome!

29 70.73%
  • Good!

6 14.63%
  • Meh.

3 7.32%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Horrible!

3 7.32%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tarnished Gold: The Story of Cynthia (R/NC-17, Dark/Crackfic)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Tarnished Gold: The Story of Cynthia (R/NC-17, Dark/Crackfic)

(by Instrulitus)

WARNING: This fic contains some VERY mature content. Personally, I'd advise you not to read it if you are under sixteen or are easily offended as there is sexual content. If you read Roots, this takes it to a whole other level.

Also, this story will include the odd shipping introduced in 'Stay Tuned, Folks', but to a much more demented extent. It is also the sequel to 'Stay Tuned, Folks' in a sense, happening exactly after its epilouge.

It's also the spiritual sequel to Roots, a one-shot by Gastly's Mama. It also is a one-upping of said fic.

This story will get VERY weird, and quite disturbing. Of course, I'll keep it (somewhat) vauge.

Of course, here goes.

Prolouge: The Arrest

Cynthia, the Grand Champion of Sinnoh, was known as many things. Lovely, daring, a dreamer, and a short fuse.
    A very, very short fuse.
    "Okay, take her away." Officer Ted said, quite angry at the Champion. "This is Hoenn, laws apply here. As far as we care, you're not Champion anymore. Actually, you're not even Cynthia, you are now Inmate 7869024. Goodbye." He said coldly as he stared into the former Champion's soulless eyes, before she was carried off on account for the following:
    • Murder, 2nd Degree
    • Public Violence against a Minor

In her island fortress in the Sinjoh Sea, she was invincible from the public eye, having Championship Rights, the law would be much less strict than on normal people. Today, she had killed a trainer (who had camped out in her beach house, watching her television), and, being outside her stamping grounds, she had been sentenced to death, as law in Hoenn is more strict than anywhere else. The way? Hoenn executions were very sadistic. She would be destroyed by her own Pokemon, hopped up on hyperpowerful steroids. They had decided to use her Garchomp, who had been renamed 'Murder Weapon #1'.
    Her suspicions had been confirmed. Ever since she was 25, she had known the day would come when she would be betrayed by her own Pokemon. She had kept them in line, forced them to obey her. But for all that she had done, she had gotten this? But there was nothing she could do. According to laws in Hoenn, she was now subhuman.

Of course, her cold stare, mad personality, and demonic allure had not always been there. Once, she had not been the Champion, a billionaire, or a criminal. Once, she had been a miserable little girl with nothing to call her own but pain, and her only hope the prospect of being killed by her tormentor, a way out of her living nightmare.

In her sterile, claustrophobic execution cell, a Pokeball was dropped containing her Garchomp. It had been given a literal detonation timer of fifteen long, tormentuous minutes. Fifteen long minutes for Cynthia to think over all she had done. Starting with her first memory, Cynthia recapped her life.

COMING SOON:
    CHAPTER I: Cynthia, the Early Years

What do you think? (Yes, I have short prolouges)

Guide:

Chapter I (Part II)(Part III)
    Chapter II (Warning: Awkward Read) (Part II (Director's Cut)) (Part III)
    Chapter III
    Chapter IV
    Chapter V

THIS FIC GOT AN AWARD!

Category: Crackfic
    Contest: Fall Awards 2010
    Last edited by Der_Neuevenmenschen; 12th November 2010 at 07:35 PM.

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Default Re: Tarnished Gold: The Story of Cynthia (Mature)

Twisted, although i like it. few spelling errors, but plot is new.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Spelling errors? Where?

Blog Entries

Awsome. I look forward to it. A whole new diffrent plot.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heheh, nice job. Another crackfic, I'm assuming, given the circumstances?
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

nice.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Interesting intro, dunno what to make of it. First thing that comes to mind is that fic that was up a while ago about Professor Oak...think it was called "Roots"?

Blog Entries

The intro is quite interesting and very, very dark. And I love dark stories.

But still the execution method is a bit...odd (what if the pokémon will not obey the order to kill their trainer?).
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Zekurom+ACS: Yes, this will be cracky. Somewhat, but very little, as it will be more surreal towards the end, but, hell yes, it shall be silly at times. It was also inspired by Roots, which is probably the only fanfic outside of crackfics I will ever like.
    @Drakon: It's called roidraging. Also, even if Garchomp was drugged into violence, the later chapters will show she is more than happy to kill Cynthia.... And, it will get very, very, very dark. I may not come out of the process of writing this sane.,..

Blog Entries

What's your opinion on my story, Generation 2021? It's not a crackfic, but it definitely has some very silly moments.

And don't worry. After writing Stay Tuned, Folks, I'm sure that your sanity can be easily replaced.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

I like this. It doesn't seem like a crackfic to me. Bits of humour doesn't make something crack imo.

Anyway, I like the idea of this and I'd like to hear more. Power going to the head of a good person is a really interesting concept!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama View Post
    I like this. It doesn't seem like a crackfic to me. Bits of humour doesn't make something crack imo.
    No, but the inherent strangeness and obscenity of the situation does make it somewhat crack-y.

Surreal fics can also be considered crack-y as well, if it's surreal enough.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama View Post

Anyway, I like the idea of this and I'd like to hear more. Power going to the head of a good person is a really interesting concept!
    It was never going to be a crackfic. But I will write bits of silly humor into it.

Thanks for the compliment. Also, I'll have Chapter I up by the end of today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom
    No, but the inherent strangeness and obscenity of the situation does make it somewhat crack-y.

Surreal fics can also be considered crack-y as well, if it's surreal enough.
    It will only get surreal towards the end, when the inevitable (as hinted in the prolouge) happens.

And, of course, this going to get much more freaky and sexual than Roots, since Cynthia, at a later point in the story, becomes extremely paranoid. If you get my gist.

Here goes everything, I'm going to channel my inner psychopath to get this chapter done. Don't review yet, as it will get some edits soon.

CHAPTER I: Cynthia, the Early Years

The date, August 8, 1979. Cynthia woke up in a dark, dirty closet. She had no bed, just a pile of clothes. Today, she had gotten lucky. Her father, a habitual drunk and an aggressive person overall, was getting drunk at a bar. She kicked down the door and looked in the mirror. Where she lived was a rotting trailer, in the woods near Sandgem Town, that was no better than where she had just slept. Cynthia walked to the mirror. What she saw looked surprisingly like a smaller version of her older self, but, instead of a cold gaze, she had a sad, child-like one. Her hair was matted, and her skin was filthy. She had no clothes but a dirty nightgown and pajamas. The night before, Cynthia had decided she could not take anymore, as her father had taken 'it' too far for her. For 10 long years, she had dealt with constant beatings, poor conditions, and the unspeakable things her father had used her for. Today, she would get a Pokemon. Today, she would turn her life around, if for better, or worse.

Little Cynthia sauntered gleefully up to Professor Rowan's backyard through the woods. Her eyes were full of innocent wonder, having never truly been outside her 'home' unless she had to get something for her father. After a while, she got to Rowan's door, and knocked. A woman in the street, wearing the normal garb of the late 70's, gasped as she looked at the filthy little girl. The door opened for Cynthia, and Rowan stood above her. He was the kind of man who knew of children like her, having met her before. "Mr. Rowan, I'd like to get a... a..." Cynthia said, a little frightened. "Pokemon? Ah, yes. Cynthia, I've been waiting for you to say that for a long, long time. A girl like you needs a friend to help with bad past experiences like yours." Rowan said, kindly. His beard had not set in, and his usual grim and heavy Scottish accent had not either. "Come in. Oh, wait! I need to give you something! When you get your Pokemon, I want you to head to Jubilife City. I have a friend there that would very much want this package." He said, trying to tickle the girl's fancy by giving her a task.
    Little Cynthia came in, and Rowan turned on a film projector that showed a picture on a wall, showing the silhouettes of a green turtle, a red monkey, and a blue penguin, each had a real Pokeball beneath it. "These are the Pokemon you can choose from." Rowan said (he wasn't used to impressing children like other professors, so he merely rushed them). "This is Turtwig," He said, pointing to the green silhouette, "He is a good guardian against even the hardest hitters, but-" "I choose him!" Cynthia said, grabbing the Turtwig ball, and the packet, and running out. Rowan grabbed his shoulder. "Wait, wait! I have something else for you! You can't be a trainer without a card! Just wait!"

An hour later, Cynthia's card was finished. "Oh, Mr. Rowan, thank you!" Cynthia said joyously, hugging the Professor, who blushed. "My pleaure, Cynthia. Now, you have to head over to Jubilife City. Of course, when you see me, I do hope you are wearing better clothing, and are a little freshened up. Here's a thousand Pokebux. Goodbye." Rowan said, gently pushing Cynthia out of the door. And then slamming it in her face.

Meanwhile, Cynthia's father had just gotten out of the bar when he noticed his daughter sitting outside, feeding her new friend. Rage filled his drunken mind. "WHY YOU SNEAKY LITTLE WITCH!" He screamed, obviously disturbing the peace. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE, YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS? I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU SKANKY WHORE!" Suddenly, he charged Cynthia, tackling her and grabbing hold of the child's neck, and stomach, obviously trying to strangle her with all his might, and possibly pull off whatever she was wearing (so he could sell it). Turtwig, meanwhile, wasn't one to watch his new friend succumb to such a fate as this. The turtle bit Cynthia's father in the neck. In his rage, her father fought back. "GIT OFF MEH! GIT OFF MEH!" He said, throttling the steadfast snapping turtle. But it was no use, Turtwig clamped down in fear, and Cynthia's father had no chance, and within a few seconds, Turtwig had cut his neck open. The drunken bastard had met his match, someone just as angry and stubborn as him.

Cynthia however, was terrified. Although she was free, she was scared as well. She didn't know what to do without a father, even the monstrous person who had just tried to kill her. So, she put Turtwig back in his Pokeball, and ran as fast and far as she could. Suddenly, she tripped, and fell down a deep pit, hit her head, and fell unoconscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight. Cynthia woke up. It was pitch black. There was a rustling. She was alone. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a horrifying roar came. A blood-curdling, downright primal scream that tore through her heart. "Imgonnadie. Imgonnadie. Imgonnadie." The young Cynthia whispered to herself as a stamping noise came nearer. Suddenly, it became all too real. A shadow of some horrible monster stood above her, the subterranean beast's form lit by the light of a distant moon. Its teeth were as a row of razors, its claws as rakes, waiting to tear open Cynthia's belly, and rip out her heart. It screamed again. Suddenly, the creature was kicked like a soccerball, and hit Cynthia in the face.

"Razzle, razzle!" Gible screamed as her bullying playmate, a Buneary, kicked her in the land-shark's pudgy bottom and sent her flying at a lost human girl's face. "Brrah... Brrahh!" Buneary laughed as she neared Cynthia, waiting to engage in her abusive form of 'play'. Gible, however, wasn't ready to be kicked around again, and stuck herself to the filthy human girl that she had landed on. Cynthia screamed as loud as she could, as the strange creature that had scared her out of her wits earlier embraced her. Gible, scared herself, released. Buneary, sensing that playtime was over, walked over to Gible, and stared at little Cynthia. In the light, she realized how silly the 'monster' looked. Gible had scars all over from being kicked in the rough underground tunnels, which made her look like a broken toy; likewise, Buneary had matted dirty fur (much worse than Cynthia's hair), and a silly look on her face. Basically, it was like looking at Beavis and Butthead.

Cynthia started laughing psychotically when another kid dropped something on her head. "Aw, man, these were my only two Pokeballs!" A younger Flint said as he stared down the rabbit-hole, not able to see anything. "Whoever's laughing down there better not be using those!" Suddenly, two flashes of light came out of the hole. "Damn." Little Flint said under his breath. Cynthia started giggling again and went farther through the tunnel, not able to see where she was going.

Three days later.
    Cynthia emerged from another rabbithole outside of Jubilife City. It was sunset, the grand city was just starting to light up, and Cynthia was wowed. She let out her Pokemon (with whom she had bonded with a bit) so they could see. From Turtwig. "Gclashl...." Buneary: "Bliong! Byoing!" Gible: "Razlle flazzle! Razzle rahh!" Cynthia: "It's.... it's... beautiful. I've never seen anything like this, oh my.."
    Cynthia, in her filthy state (even worse after being deep underground, her palms were bloodied, and her body was even dirtier), walked down to the city, her new friends trailing behind her. Suddenly, she saw something. A flash of billboards appeared, many of them covered in text. Someone walked by, and Cynthia tapped his shoulder. The man, out of pity, said, "Oh my Arceus! Where are your parents? Your'e filthy!" Cynthia, who was unshaken by this, simply whispered (in a quite innocent, quizzical way), "What do these say?" The man, still shocked, gasped, "And stupid too..." Cynthia, who was a little ticked, screamed, "Hey, I heard that!" The man, though, was not phased. "I'm taking you to a barber shop, you filthy little rag!"

He grabbed her arm and dragged her to a large shop with a red and white pole in front of it, fighting against her clawing and biting.
    Now, to help one understand, a Sinnohan 'barber shop', is a mix between a barber shop, clothing/makeup store, and a public shower. Essentially, in Sinnoh, a 'barber shop' is the place to go when you want to look better. Cynthia, whether she liked it or not, was going to get clean.

One hour later.
    Cynthia was choosing new clothes, after being completely cleaned up. A hefty woman was choosing some out for her. "Now, now honey. Don't be 'fraid a' the ways a' style! Now, with that long blonde hair and snowy skin a' yo's, you got to be we'ring something like this!" As the woman said this, she helped Cynthia put on clothing (and some earrings) almost exactly like what she would wear in adulthood. "Of course, you also gotta be we'ring some casual clothes!" The woman pulled out some pink T-shirts and blue jeans. "Now, sugar, all these clothes will cost you.... at least a thousand! Your goo' samaritan friend paid for everythin' els'. Then he lef', so, you gotta pay up." Cynthia reluctantly let go of all her money.

Meanwhile, at the Hilton Hotel of Jubilife, Professor Rowan was attending the ProfCon, awaiting Cynthia. "When will that package get here?" He mumbled under his breath.
    "So, Mr. Rowan?" Professor Rose of Kanto said. "You got anything to show us? Or are you just gonna shame yourself again like last time when you tried to hand us a clip of them livin' symbols?"
    "Yah. Unt idioot Rowan? Yu goot anyving? No?" Professor Birch Sr. of Hoenn said.
    "Uh, uh....." Rowan stuttered, trying to keep a level head. A thunder of laughter came from the crowds, and Rowan had no choice but to run.

Cynthia and her Pokemon, who were blindly ambling around the dark city (not sure where to go), bumped into Rowan, who was fleeing the city. "Mr. Rowan! Mr. Rowan!" Cynthia shouted in child-like happiness. "See, I told you!" "Ah! Cynthia, thank you for the package! I see you've done perfectly in getting yourself looking nicer, too." Rowan said, trying to distract Cynthia by speaking fast, so he could grab the package. Cynthia jerked away. "You said this was for a friend, not you!" "No! No! I needed that! I don't have a friend, I tricked you!" Rowan stared blankly as Cynthia started crying. "No, no, please. Don't cry...." Rowan said, starting to sob crocodile tears, "I will have you test out my new invention!" He said, much to Cynthia's glee, who hugged his leg.

Cynthia and Rowan walked back into the ProfCon as the latter unsheathed his invention. The other professors stared at him. "So, you ready to be laughed out of research again?" Prof. Rose said, trying his best to insult Rowan. "No." Rowan muttered, and gave Cynthia the cue to walk to the middle of the conference with her Pokemon behind her. "You see, I've been sick of being laughed at, made fun of, and etcetera. As such, I've decided to one-up you all! Presenting, ladies and gentlemen, the Pokemon Numerical Index Machine! It sorts any species of known living creature by order of nativity, evolutions, and catch rate!" As Rowan screamed this, trying to make himself sound important, Cynthia stared at his invention. "Mr. Rowan?" Cynthia yelled. "What am I supposed to do?" Rowan ran over to her. "What do you mean?" He said, worried. "I don't know what this says, or any of it." The little girl mumbled. "You can't read?!" Rowan screamed, much to his chagrin, as the other professors found this hillarious.
    "So, your little assistant can't read? Stupidity must run in the family!" Professor Rose said, assuming Cynthia was Rowan's daughter.
    Rowan, not able to handle the humiliation anymore, booked a room at the hotel for him and Cynthia. "Now, rest up, and be on your way. I'll take the bed, and you get a futon. I'll order breakfast in the morning. Got it?" "Yes, Mr. Rowan." Cynthia said. Within a matter of minutes, the little girl drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly, she was in a field, by a mirror. The sun was shining, and she was in the clothes she had just bought earlier.
    Someone walked up to her. It was an older woman, about 30, who looked like her. Her gaze was cold and glassy, and her movements were graceful. She touched her shoulders, and little Cynthia noticed something by her feet. It was a book. She looked into it, and suddenly a swarm of words grabbed her by the throat and dragged her into the mirror. The woman, who had looked fine earlier, was bloodied and twisted apart. The mirror turned into a deep underground tunnel, and the letters turned into hand, like the hands of her father, except scraped apart. She looked up, and a bloody head looked down upon her. It started laughing, as the hands reached in her body and ripped her apart. The woman, who was even more gnarled and bloddied, started stroking her body, scraping her with cat-like nails. She closed her eyes, trying not to look anymore.

Cynthia, horrified, woke up. It was just a nightmare. Rowan had left the room and paid the bill, and her Pokemon were devouring the breakfast he had bought for her. Rowan had left a small gift for her. She opened it, ripping it up. It was a small egg, a backpack, and a map of Sinnoh. Cynthia smiled and put the egg in her bag. "Hey, you, stop eating my breakfast!" She said, pointing at Gible, Turtwig, and Buneary, who were enjoying a bowl of dry cereal and some bannanas. "We need to go!" As she said this, she retracted the creatures back into their balls, and left the hotel.

"I wonder, what kind of things can you guys do?" Cynthia said as she walked back to the rabbit-hole she had entered Jubilife from. Suddenly, Turtwig tackled a tree and started gnawing viciously on it. A jet of flame came out of Gible's mouth, followed by a stream of mud, and then a gust of strong wind. Buneary kicked Gible into the rabbit-hole, and then puched the ground. Chasing after Gible, who had been kicked into the hole, Cynthia retracted the two other creatures, and jumped in after her. Once she found her friend, she saw one of the walls of the cave. It was a prehistoric mural of what looked like a monstrous, giant version of her Gible looming over someone who looked like the woman from her nightmare (but with much shorter hair), being attacked by what looked like a monstrous walrus. Cynthia turned around. It was a tomb, scattered with murals of what looked like nightmarish creatures battling eachother, mythological scenes from history, multiple caskets, a sacrifical altar (which had a knife embedded in it), statues of the head of what looked like a horse, and, in the center, a small rock. The entire room seemed to revolve around the presence of this rock, giving it the eerie aura of a cursed place. Cynthia, almost magnetically, picked up the rock. Nothing happened, but she knew something was different. Something. Gible, out of nowhere, stumbled out of a casket, nibbling on some 10,000-year-old mummified berries.

Six weeks later.
    Little Cynthia walked out of the rabbit-hole for at least the umpteenth time. She had blasted through the first 3 gyms of Sinnoh in only a month or two, record time. But, from somewhere else, she was being watched.

"So, this child; Cynthia? She has beaten the first three gyms in only a few weeks! She has been appearing and dissapearing from cities all over Sinnoh, her first known appearance seems to be a murder...." Suddenly, a voice came from the other side of the dark, smoky conference table. "A murder?" The man said with a bloodthirsty desire for more. "This sounds interesting, we could use it against her.... Wait, let me light up my gracidea. Ah.... much better." A new voice joined. "Well, then. Wherever she appears, she can expect us to see her there. I, Champion Cynthia, swear by it!" Champion Cynthia (who looked exactly like the short-haired woman in the cave etching) sat down. The Elite Four conference was over, a new challenger had been confirmed, a new challenge for them to train for, even if it took years for her to get there.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Little Cynthia walked into Pastoria City, ready to whip the leader there apart. "Gabite!" She called out. Gible (now a Gabite), came out of her ball "Razshkdle! RAWR!!!" She screamed. "Torterra!" Cynthia threw another ball. Turtwig (now a Torterra), who had grown very quickly, came out of his Pokeball "Groann...." He said, not very eager to fight at the moment, having become a slouch as he grew larger. "Lopunny!" Buneary (now a Lopunny), came out of her ball, putting her pompom like arms together. "Rashz! Rashz! Rashz!" She said quickly. She called out some of the new ones she had caught or received. A Riolu from Maylene, and the Gastrodon and Roselia she had caught and evolved.

"Oh my Arceus! Look at her Pokemon, Cyrus! Cyrus, look!" A voice screamed. Gabite, Torterra, and Lopunny knew what to do. Unlike the others (who were new to fighting), they tensed their muscles and prepared for anything. Their suspicions were confirmed. A small gang of young children walked up to Cynthia. The two girls had hair in weird shades of purple, and the two boys had their hair in strange shades of blue. They all wore identical star-covered swim trunks (the two girls wore bikini tops). They had recently left from Sunnyshore City to challenge the leauge. "Heyy." The girl wearing what seemed to be a skirt said. "My name is Mars." She pointed to the other girl, who didn't have a skirt, "That's Jupiter. And," She said, pointing to the blue-haired boy in next to her, "That's Saturn. Hey, where's Cyrus?"

As children, Team Galactic had not yet corrupted, and were just a group of good-natured children. Hell, they weren't really challenging the Leauge yet. Cyrus Akagi, who had been solemnly looking in the distance, missed being away from his beachside home. Most of all, he missed his parents, who had only recently died while he was away, something he was convinced he could have reversed (thus starting his fall into madness). He walked up to Cynthia, stared her in the eyes, and gave her a cold smile. Then, he walked away. The younger Team Galactic 'oooed' at this, knowing something was coming. Charon, who was the group's least popular (and oldest) member, was playing with a possessed toy robot and adjusting his colored glasses, and, upon seeing the commotion, awaited a good battle.

Cyrus announced his decree. "Hmm... I've been waiting to battle a really good trainer for a long time!" He said in a squeaky tone (it would not be 'til puberty when he could put fear into the hearts of many with his deep, soulless voice). "I and my friends have been smoking every trainer from Sunnyshore to Veilstone as of now! I've also been wanting to test the strength of my new Carnivine! I will battle your three most powerful, challenger, do your worst! Luxray, Honchkrow, Weavile, go!" He threw three Pokeballs and the match begun. Cynthia, giggling at Cyrus' voice, issued forth a command to her Pokemon. She knew just how to defeat Cyrus. (How does Little Cyrus have so many good Pokes? He's a good trainer, and started on the 8th gym route, so he's not exactly a beginner)

Out of nowhere, Gabite spewed a stream of holocaustic hellfire over Cyrus' Pokemon. Luxray, who dodged, charged Lopunny with all his might, electrocuting her and causing her to flinch. Weavile, who was not so lucky, got burnt up, and fainted, and Honchkrow took quite a beating. Lopunny stumbled and tried to avoid a sudden tremor. Torterra had caused a massive earthquake, which took out Luxray (who was then replaced by Cyrus' new Carnivine), but Honchkrow dodged. Lopunny was knocked out, and Gabite took a beating as well. Trying not to lose the fight, Torterra summoned a landslide from above to attack the others. Honchkrow was defeated, and Carnivine was about to unleash her secret weapon. In an odd mix of Hyper Beam, Bite, and Giga Drain, Carnivine created an explosion of drainage awesomeness. Of course, this didn't work as well as hoped, and Gabite roasted her alive. The land-shark burnt the air in triumph.

"Quite a good fight, I must say. I will see you soon. Might we meet again." Cyrus said as he walked away. Little Team Galactic left the city, riding what ever they had that would fly. Saturn, like with most children from Hearthrom City, was always strange, and, as such, was holding onto a Drifloon while french kissing his Croagunk. Yeah...

Cynthia, however, did not care much for Saturn's strangeness, and instead went to a Pokemon Center to heal her friends. Elite Four Jinna (pronounced jy-NAH) had posed herself as a Nurse Joy. "I need to heal my Pokemon. Can you-" Cynthia said, only to be interrupted by Jinna, "Yes, I'll heal them right away." While healing, she put a small seal on one of Cynthia's Pokeballs. It was a signal for Champion Cynthia to unleash the 'disruption' that would force Little Cynthia into action, testing her prowess and resourcefulness as a trainer. After Little Cynthia left the Center, her ball (the one containing Riolu) created a flash that alerted Champion Cynthia, who was circling the sky on her Salamence, to fly over the Great Marsh and drop two Pokeballs. As soon as Little Cynthia left the Pokemon Center, two roars came from the Great Marsh. Suddenly, a howling blizzard started engulfing the city, and the ground started shaking. Macho Surge, leader of Pastoria gym (during the 70's), ran over to Cynthia, screaming to her: "They're fighting, they're fighting!" "What?" Our heroine said, puzzled and frightened. "The swamp over there has two major clans of Mudkips and Turtwigs, and now their rulers are fighting! It'll destroy the city! Here's 500 bux, get in, and get rid of those monsters!" "Why can't-" Cynthia was hushed by Macho, who had been tipped off by the Elite Four to help stage the 'distruption'.

Cynthia ran into the swamp, seeing a Swampert beating the crap out of a Torterra. Both of them were wearing tribal tattoos and had a piercing through their nose, and, not to mention, were titanic. Champion Cynthia's Pokeballs dropped a Mudkip and a Turtwig that carried false news of war, agitating the two chieftains into a battle. The swamp was frozen and falling apart, and the Mudkips were winning the battle for it. Little Cynthia, of course, had other plans. She unleashed all her Pokemon at once, and had them charge the Chieftains, fearing her life. Chieftain Swampert, noticing the attack of the foreigners, roared and intensified the blizzard, impeding Gabite and Torterra. With many hours of battling, the two warring chieftains were defeated. Champion Cynthia sighed, and took out a walkie-talkie. "Top Dog to Wolf Pack. Top Dog to Wolf Pack. The distruption has been foiled. The challenger has proved her worth. Keep your positions, though, she won't win easy." The Salamence swooped down to Pastoria, Champion Cynthia got a free meal, and flew back to Suzuran Island.

Little Cynthia, whose Pokemon had taken quite a beating, headed to the nearest Pokemon Center to heal them, once again. The (real) Nurse Joy there, who had Cynthia's Pokemon on a healing bed, noticed something about the girl, as her snowy white skin had turned pale. "Ah, here are your friends back, all healed too. You know, you don't look so good yourself, why don't you head to the Human Hospital up the stairs." "Aren't there any doctors?" Cynthia asked. "No! I am the doctor! Call me Missus Doctor Professor Joy!" Mrs. Dr. Prof. Joy joyously exclaimed. (What a quack.)

One hour later.
    After a thorough checkup, Mrs. Dr. Prof. Joy read up on the results coming out of the printer. "Hmm... vital statistics good, no diseases. But we don't know where the sickly look is coming from.... Oh, another page just printed...." Mrs. Dr. Prof. Joy stared into the paper, her eyes became filled with worry, and she started crumpling the page by the sides. "Your'e..... Your'e..... HOW IN HELL.... Why!? Why!? Why!?" Mrs. Dr. Prof. Joy started rocking herself back and forth, and Cynthia asked, "What's wrong?" Mrs. Dr. Prof. Joy stared into Cynthia's eyes, she whispered two words in her ear, and Cynthia gasped in horror. "I.... I...." She mumbled, horrified. "You are six weeks into pregnancy, and this genetic scan tells us you and your child *gag gag* share the same *ack gag* father. By Arceus that's just wrong." Mrs. Dr. Prof. Joy said, holding back from vomiting.

Five minutes later.
    Cynthia ran out of the building, sobbing heavily. A sound came from behind her, it was someone reloading a camera and checking the film he had just rolled, smoking a joint of gracidea. "And I'm spent! You've been a love dear, thanks for...." Cynthia, outraged that someone would follow her at such a horrible time, got ready to beat him up, unleashing her entire team at once. "Oh, you just make me randy! *his voice becomes ominously deep* I'll crush you like a bug if you get those nasty mongrels near me *takes a puff of gracidea, kicks Torterra's head, causing him to whimper in pain, his voice becomes chipper*, oh, wait, let me show you my little friends!" As he said this, four balls rolled out. A Magnezone, an Aggron, a Scizor, and a Mawile. The air shook with pure power as they roared and made themselves look horrifying, the sun gleaming off their metallic hides being a sight to behold. Cynthia, unable to withstand it anymore, wept on the ground with all her emotion, her Pokemon shielding her.
    Elite Four Snapper, having his Aggron scare away the girl's friends for a moment, leaned and whispered into Cynthia's ear, speaking (and looking almost exactly) like Austin Powers, "This is the best scandal of my whole entire fucking life! Oh.... wait..... *his voice suddenly deepens* Let me light my gracidea again...... *his voice reverts to its Austin Powery norm* Ah, my mojo's back in action! Oh, my, Arceus, I'm gonna get soo much moola for this! *picks up a typewriter, begins to write* A ten year old girl, pregnant six weeks by the father she killed at the start of her journey, has powered through the first four gyms! Further information will be picked up as I go along. Roving reporter Snapper, out. *stops writing, puts typewriter back in his backpack* Ah, wait a 'tic! You can't read *he had heard of her blunder with the Pokedex prototype*. Aww.. that's too bad! Now you don't have to read my final draft. I'm sure someone will tell you later! Oh *gets out typewriter, starts typing again*, let me get a description of you. *stops typing* Perfect! Toodles, love!"

Elite Four Snapper, seeing his sadistic handiwork had been done, unleashed then mounted his Skarmory, which flew out of Pastoria. He picked up a walkie talkie, like what Champion Cynthia held. "Snoopy to Top Dog, Snoopy to Top Dog! I have affirmative on challenger. Guess what!" Champion Cynthia, enjoying a glass of vintage champagne, picked up the walkie talkie.

"Top Dog to Snoopy, Top Dog to Snoopy. What news?" Snapper, more than happy to spill the beans, screamed, "The challenger is pregnant! And her team, it's weak against Iceys! Just a really strong Jynx is enough to destroy her!" Champion Cynthia spat out her drink. "What? WHAT!? WHAT!??!?" "This is what I call an advantage. We get as much power as we want over her! The news will go gaga over her, and 'Cynthia Sightings' will make sure that we know her every single fooking *voice becomes deep* wait... gotta light up... *voice becomes chipper* What did I say? Oh, we can now know her every single fooking move! Wait a tic, one question." "What?" Champion Cynthia said, now a little more eager about the embarassing news. "The girl looks like you, is she your-" The signal was cut on Elite Four Snapper. "Little fucking minx cut me off!" He said, heading to Jubilife TV to reveal the nasty scandal.

Three days later.
    Professor Rowan picked up a newspaper, sipping coffee at a local breakfast stop. Listening to the sounds of an old Rolling Stones song playing on the radio. He opened the newspaper up, and read a little, and dropped his coffee, dumbfounded. He crushed the newspaper, and dialed a Pokemon Center.

Meanwhile.
    Little Cyrus was listening to 'Love Rollercoaster' by the Ohio Players on a tape recorder at the Hearthrome Center, his friends playing with their Pokemon. Suddenly, he was knocked over. From what he could see from his bleary eyes, it was Little Cynthia, running as fast as she could, tears streaming down her cheeks. She asked for a quick healing from the presiding Nurse Joy, and ran out of the Center. Of course, she was stopped. The Joy had a phone for her. She picked it up, reluctantly. Cyrus stopped the music, and took of his earbuds, opening two of the Pokeballs so he could interact with his Weavile and Honchkrow. As usual, Saturn was engaging in light Pokephilia with his Croagunk (now a Toxicroak), which now got on his friend's nerves. Cyrus, looking over the balcony, saw Cynthia was squabbling over something.

"But I can't go home now! I've gone so far *she started to sob*...." "This is serious! You can't expect this kind of thing to blow off!" A garbled voice said on the other end. "Please, no!" Cynthia screamed. Cyrus was becoming very interested. "Your choice." The garbled voice said, cutting off the connection and ending the conversation. Cyrus, trying to be a good samaritan (as he had promised his parents before they passed on), asked Cynthia, in his squeaky voice: "I heard you were in.... a little distress, would you like to go to the disco with me and my friends?" Cynthia, surprised, thought Cyrus to be a minion of Snapper (whose name, she did not actually know, she only knew him as the Photographer), and accepted his offer, possibly meaning she could catch Snapper off-guard and get him to erase her from public knowledge. "Sure thing. *sob* I just have to know, where is it? *sob*" Cyrus, who did not understand emotion fully, said. "Why, at the gym! The Leader will challenge whoever has the best Pokemon! It'll be a scream! Haven't you ever gone to a disco?" Cynthia, lying to her teeth, said. "Yes, why I used to go to them all the time!" Truth was, all she knew about modern culture at the moment was the fungal infections she had gotten as a child. But, why not try and fit in? "Sure, I'd love to go!" She said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, in 2010, Grand Champion Cynthia opened her eyes, the timer on Garchomp's Pokeball was at exactly 14:00. Her mind had nothing to do, so it went into a state of deep trancing that compiled months upon years of memory into only 10 or 15 minutes, similar to the 'dreamfasts' of ancient coming-of-age rituals. She had viewed her past in an unsympathetic way, seeing her past self as soft and stupid.

She cracked a cold smile as she closed her eyes again, caressing her body lustfully in her arms as she awaited her life's end. She had always wanted to see what was on the other side of this life, bored from having chased down the Dragons of Time and Space, and entering Giratina's Distortion World. Now, she felt, having done everything , she could rest. She took a deep breath, focusing on more of her early memories.

Professor Rowan, who was 60, and taking his aging hard, watched from the execution cell's one-way window, masked as a wall. He watched Cynthia as the monster he had created. He took a deep sigh, and a bitter tear came from his eye. He frowned, and popped a pain pill. No matter what she had done, Rowan thought, Cynthia would always be the innocent little girl who knocked on his door so many years ago.

End of Part I.
    Last edited by Der_Neuevenmenschen; 2nd August 2010 at 07:49 PM.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob View Post
    And, of course, this going to get much more freaky and sexual than Roots
    O.o Ooooh.

>Roots
    <Misty's Secrets

Is perfect. =D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob View Post
    It was never going to be a crackfic. But I will write bits of silly humor into it.

Thanks for the compliment. Also, I'll have Chapter I up by the end of today.
    It may never have meant to be one, but you may be surreptitiously be writing one anyway. Look here: TVTropes: Crack Fic

At least according to this, what you're writing is a Crack Fic.

A Crack Fic doesn't have to be humourous at all.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast