Sandra and Chargon

Thread: Sandra and Chargon

The last Dragon of Earth The Dragon Protecter's Avatar
    Currently in my home dimension under icy waters

Default Sandra and Chargon

Why couldn't i ever come up with a good name for this fic? It's insane! Ok heaven know's when this fic ends. I have a lotta chapters typed up already None new since i have a lot of exams at the minute Yesh it is an odd Poke fic but i have my reasons Anyway enjoy.

Sandra and Chargon Prologue

Concrete lay beneath my hands. Walls surround me. Ahead, lights rain down beams of light for as far as I can see. The stars above glitter as their moon rides across the sky. I don’t recognise any of this place. ‘Where am I?’ I question myself. I can’t see anyone, nothing but darkness apart from what the light escapes its grasp. I manage to stand up, wearily.

I try to think about what has happened to cause me to end up here. I draw a blank and it hurts my head to think. The more I try the more the answers stay out of reach.

I can’t understand what is going on. So many questions but no answers appear to their rescue. I appear to be uninjured. Nothing that would explain why my head feels like this.

I chose to try and find answers. I know I am about 5. But everything else about me I don’t know. Now I must find a way to survive at least until I can resolve some of these questions. I am alone in this world. Nothing can change that. At least that is what I think to myself.

3-year gap

I’m still surviving. Barely I must admit. People are constantly after me. Supposedly trying to help. Like I believe that. I think I’ve done pretty well for myself. Yet, the answers I seek are no closer, but maybe even a little further away. Sirens. ‘Not again’ I mutter. Those police cars have been after me for a while now. Trying to ‘help’ me. So I stole some bread. I don’t live off air alone you know.

I sneak back to the same alley it all started in. The sound is closing in fast. I lean back on one of the walls. Trying to keep out of sight. But I don’t think I’ll be as lucky this time. I place the bread behind a dustbin and hide again in the shadows.

But, something strange happens. I fall backwards. ‘How?’ I yell. I was against a brick wall. They don’t just disappear. Good thing I didn’t yell that too. I fall backwards and land on something.

Grass? …………

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nice beginning! But it's a little...vague...

(Grins) He he he Maybe a new chapter will help your ways. And why i hate Vegeta so much as well But what ya expect? I have flipping amesia and it's first person Oo

Sandra and Chargon Chapter 1

I fumble about with my hands. It was grass! ‘But how, why?’ I question my self. I am a bit wobbly but I manage to stand up. The sun glares at me but not in a menacing way, a kind warm and inviting way. ‘Well that’s different’ I said not really aimed at any one.

Behind me where the alley should be, it was not there. No noise or anything from where I had just been. Just In the distance, there was what appeared to be a large forest. This place is Incredible. Crystal clear waters in what appear to be the central area of this place, more grassy plains like the one I’m standing on. Even what appears to be a volcano. I see creatures from all sorts of areas around.

But... Hang on. Since when were mice yellow and tall long necked beasts walking around and sieving the water for food? Something is very wrong with this picture.

Some how, a memory just clicked. That long neck was a dinosaur! A Diplodocus to be exact. That still didn’t explain why it was there since it was supposed to be extinct. It swings its enormous head in my direction, pauses for a second, and then continues to eat.

The mouse then spots me, and it sounds very nervous ‘Pika Pika?’ At least, that is what I think I hear. Some others join it. A red fish flops about on the shoreline before dipping back in the water. It seems like it was unable to go on land. A small dinosaur like creature with a bulb on it’s back accompanies the mouse. A tiny bird flies over to them joined by a puppy. Although that puppy had a lot of white fur, like a crest on It’s head.

Slowly and very nervously I walk up to this little band of creatures. They stare back, transfixed on me like I was the only thing of Importance. The mouse carefully walks up to me with great caution. The others follow behind it with a similar style of movement. I pause while they continue to watch and walk up to me.

They pause not far from my feet. I duck down so I could be on their level. ‘Who are you?’ I asked. I guess I was still afraid In case they might try to harm me. ‘PI?’ The mouse says, it pointed to itself and said ‘Pikachu’. No fear or anything sounds In Its voice. ‘PI, Pikachu’ I repeat. I am a bit uncertain. ‘Pika’ It replies with joy. I think I try to do a little thumbs up.

It points towards the puppy and says ‘pie, Pika Pikachu’ It says pleased. ‘Pikachu?’ I say puzzled. ‘Aren’t you Pikachu’ I reply, still very nervous. Pikachu waves its little arms into a cross. That was wrong then. It turns around to the bird and says ‘PI, Pika.’ It says trying to mime something long in it’s paws or hands or whatever. The bird chirps and flies off.

Within minutes it appears with a stick in its talons. It hands the stick to Pikachu before landing again. The Pikachu playfully bounces beside me. It holds up the stick triumphantly. It then points to the puppy. I give out a little growl so I would know whom the Pikachu was on about. It goes and sits In front of me and begins to draw, oh wait, it is writing! GROWLITHE. It turns to me and points to the newly written word. ‘Growl, Growlithe? Is that what you are called?’ I ask the puppy. It nods and comes and sits by my side.

The Dino bulb thing walks up to me. It I think it is about to say, its name. ‘Bulba, Bulbasaur’ it says. ‘Bulbasaur? I say. ‘Bulb’ It replies and comes and sits next to Growlithe.

The little bird now steps forward. It chirps again so it is going to be up to the stick again! Pikachu clutches it in its little paw, (I think I’ll stick with paw) and begins to write again. PIDGEY. ‘Pidgey?’ I say as I look over its little shoulders. Before Pikachu could answer, The Pidgey chirps happily and lands on my shoulder.

The Pikachu then looks puzzled. It writes in the ground NAME? And points to me. ‘I don’t know’ I explain, almost in tears. The Pidgey pats me with its wing. ‘PI!’ Pikachu looks excited and begins to write SANDRA. ‘Is that what you think my name should be?’ They all reply with approval. ‘Then my name Is Sandra!’ I say while slowly standing up.

Pidgey lies off and circles around the fish that I had spotted earlier and lands. I run over to the little fish with the others, trailing behind us. ‘Karp, Magikarp, Karp’ it says flopping about. ‘Magikarp?’ I ask the Pidgey. It chirps with approval. I pick up the fish and place it back in the water. It waves as best as it can then dives underwater.

1-Year later

I am now 9 years old. I learnt a lot from these creatures. Oh wait, Pikachu told me they are all called Pokemon. Things have been quiet and peaceful around here. Even some of the meat-eating dinosaurs are nice. But you have to treat them with respect of course, just to be on the safe side. Yesterday Pidgey found me this medallion. It has a silver dragon on it. I wonder what it is for? …

Wait, somebody has set the alarm off. Something is wrong. I run to Pikachu who is sitting on a nearby hill watching all below. Pikachu hears me and turns round. He points down below. I could hear war cries and clashes from Pokemon and Dinosaurs. There was something else as well, something that sounded human!

Some warriors (that Is the only way to describe them) come rushing up the hill. Pikachu stood awaiting a fight. This really wasn’t like him. These guys were really for a fight and they didn’t care who got in their way!

One guy even came for me! ‘This is insane’ I yell. The guy comes ploughing towards me in a flood of punches. I am no trained fighter and I am in serious trouble. Some blows I manage to dodge, barely. I try to swing a kick at him but it doesn’t even come close. What would surely of have been the final blow was aimed straight at my face. I was too beaten to do anything except punch block. I manage to summon enough energy to get my arm up. His face came closer and closer…

I blocked it! But wait, what is wrong with me? Power, unbelievable power. I feel stronger. But very different. I manage to open my eyes. Oh dear God. I could see the battles ragIng on in the distance. There is no way I could see that before. Charmanders teaming up with flamethrowers but missing. Another fighter is pummelling a Meowth. I can hear clashes of flesh against flesh. Pained screams. Bruises, cuts, blood… There is no way I am going to let this continue.

The horror on the guy’s face when he is looking at me. The scared look. And I am enjoying every minute of it. I swat him with my arm. He flies clear into the main battle. Effortlessly. But then again he didn’t even try to stop me. There is a reflection of the water, where I am now standing. A creature stares back and it is not I. Some lizard, some horrible human like dragon, with a glare that could tear you inside out. Claws that could slice and dice you in seconds. Wings capable of flight. Then I fade out.

I wake up by the water surround by my Pokemon friends. They are battered and bruised and Pidgey had damaged its wing. They seem afraid to come up to me but that changes quickly. They check to see if I am all right. Somehow, the pain quickly subsides and I am fine, as if it never happened. I hope this doesn’t happen too often. But I have a nasty feeling it will. The one thing I do remember, the guy who attacked me, had tall black hair...

(Waves Arcy paws around) Come on Surely the fight wasn't that scary