Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rival's Story

How do I used tense? SSJ3_Raditz's Avatar

Default Re: Rival's Story

Nice logic you have there, GM.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Here's the newest chapter. Btw, Raditz, your sig is pretty huge, I don't know what the specific rules are but if I were you I'd think about spoilering it.

Chapter 67

“Surf!” ordered Blue.

Giovanni was silent and simply watched as a tidal wave engulfed his Pokémon, immediately knocking it out.

“Well done,” smirked Giovanni, grabbing another Poké Ball from his belt.

Blue thought about ordering Gyarados to attack Giovanni, but he didn’t want to actually kill someone, that was a bit overboard. Giovanni threw his second Poké Ball to the ground and a huge, purple, horned beast burst out. Blue had never seen one before but he believed it to be a Nidoking. Then something bizarre happened, Nidoking bent down on one knee. Gyarados looked to Blue in bewilderment, but Blue had no explanation for his confused Pokémon.

“Earthquake,” commanded Giovanni with a sinister superiority in his voice.

Blue was confused why Giovanni seemed so proud of this decision – Gyarados was part Flying type and thus immune to Earthquake, it was a terrible move. Then all the pieces of the puzzle began to fit together. Giovanni’s principal aim appeared to be to kill Blue, not to knock out his Pokémon, Giovanni was on his own Pokémon’s back where an Earthquake would not affect him – he was trying to kill Blue again! Blue dashed towards Gyarados to get on his back as soon as he realised what was happening but it wasn’t soon enough. The ground started shaking and Blue lost his footing, smacking his face on the cold, hard Gym floor. The powerful movement of the floor knocked Blue’s head up and down, repeatedly smacking it against the floor of the Gym. Blue, predictably, felt very disorientated and struggled to get himself to his feet after the onslaught. Blue stumbled around for a moment, unsure of what to do.

“To me,” managed Blue after a moment or two.

Gyarados made for Blue as fast as it possibly could, but Blue was once again caught off guard. As Gyarados reached Blue, it did not have time to lower its head allow Blue to mount it because it was hit in the face with a Double Kick attack – two successive kicks of considerable force. Gyarados survived the hit, but Blue knew that that attack had been aimed at him and not at his Pokémon. Blue clambered on to Gyarados’ back, still dazed from the Earthquake attack and shuffled up towards its head. Blue held tight around the crest on Gyarados’ head and ordered the next attack.

“Surf!” yelled Blue at the top of his voice.
    “Poison Sting,” sneered Giovanni.

Gyarados launched a second tidal wave across the Gym, hitting Nidoking full on, though Giovanni was shielded from the attack. Nidoking responded by firing the tip of the large, purple horn on its head, which hit Gyarados just below the eye. Thankfully, Gyarados was not poisoned and the attack did minimal damage.

“Again!” ordered Blue.

Giovanni simply nodded. Both Pokémon did exactly the same thing, except this time Gyarados was poisoned. However, on the up side, Nidoking appeared to be very close to fainting. Blue felt there was no need to use Surf again and instead ordered a Bite attack. Gyarados weaved in close to Nidoking and prepared to Bite it, only to be hit by a ferocious Thrash attack which sent Blue flying from his perch on Gyarados’ head. Blue honestly wasn’t sure who the attack was intended for.

It quickly became clear. Nidoking dashed after Blue as he hit the floor. This was by far the most stressful battle Blue had ever had, this guy was ruthless – more ruthless than any Rocket he had ever seen, in fact, Blue wouldn’t have been surprised if he was part of Team Rocket. Blue then dismissed that notion as absurd, they’d never let a Rocket be a Gym Leader!

Blue lay on the floor helplessly, wishing that the Nidoking would just leave him alone, but he could hear the beast approaching with the man who wanted to kill him still hanging on to its back. Fortunately, even without instruction, Gyarados was eager to protect its master and darted towards Nidoking as fast as he could. Blue was in too much pain to think and so, didn’t give Gyarados any instructions whatsoever. Fortunately though, Blue’s Pokémon was smarter than he had previously given it credit for and it dived towards Nidoking with a deadly Bite attack, enough to knock it out. However it did not hit Nidoking, as it was coming from behind Gyarados instead clamped its jaws around Giovanni’s leg and swung the man clean across the room.

Blue was astounded, but still terrified of the gargantuan, purple beast heading towards him. It turned out though that Gyarados’ course of action, whether it had been intentional or not, worked. Nidoking, who appeared to be as loyal to its trainer as any Pokémon, turned around as soon as it noticed that Giovanni was injured and stormed towards Gyarados instead. Blue managed to pull itself to its feet and ordered a Surf, which Gyarados immediately executed. At the same time, however, Nidoking hit Gyarados with a Thrash attack – it wasn’t enough to knock it out, but it took Gyarados down to seriously low health. Fortunately though, Gyarados’ Surf attack was enough to knock out Nidoking.

Blue looked uncertainly towards Giovanni, he wasn’t sure if the man had survived Gyarados’ attack. Nidoking lay unconscious in the middle of the arena and Giovanni not far behind him. Blue felt that according to the rules laid down by Giovanni himself, if Giovanni was dead, Blue should take a Badge.

“Hello?” checked Blue.

In his uncertainty, Blue took a few cautious steps towards Giovanni. Nearby, Gyarados grovelled in pain from its poisoning, which was taking it down to perilously low health. Blue withdrew it to its Poké Ball, there was no point making it lose health when it didn’t have an opponent. Blue got closer to Giovanni and still the man did not move whatsoever. Blue knelt down next to Giovanni and placed his hands on the Gym Leader’s shoulders.

“Are you alright?” asked Blue, now genuinely concerned that he had killed the man.

Suddenly Blue found his face covered in mud and he was completely unsure what had happened. Blue instinctively grabbed a Poké Ball from his belt, but in his panic did not see who he selected. Blue listened intently and heard that it was Exeggcute who had burst out of its Poké Ball.

“Keep me safe!” commanded Blue, “Do whatever you have to!”

Blue lifted his shirt up to his face and began rubbing the mud off of him when he heard a rumbling come towards him. He began to rub more urgently, but it didn’t sound like he was going to be quick enough. The rumbling continued, getting closer and closer, it sounded like the floor of the Gym was being destroyed by whatever it was.

“Do something, Exeggcute!” yelled Blue desperately.

Then the rumbling stopped. Blue managed to get the mud out of his eyes and surveyed the scene. There was a Dugtrio just over a foot away from him, fast asleep, presumably as a result of a Hypnosis executed by Exeggcute, who was standing in front of it. The floor of the Gym was utterly destroyed where Dugtrio had sailed through the tiles – Blue did not envy the person who was going to have to pay for those repairs. Behind Dugtrio and Exeggcute was Giovanni, wearing a sinister smile, he looked dishevelled but he was clearly not as injured as Blue had suspected him to be.

“Looks like you fell for it, Blue,” announced Giovanni mockingly, “I grabbed Dugtrio’s Poké Ball the second your Gyarados clamped on to my leg – I think quickly. Apparently that is not a trait we share.”

Blue was furious enough at Giovanni’s playing dirty, the suggestion that he was inferior for not anticipating it was even worse.

“And yet you’re the one whose Pokémon is asleep, not me!” taunted Blue.
    “Yes,” conceded Giovanni, “But that was luck more than skill. Hypnosis is a famously inaccurate attack, it took your little eggs three attempts to finally land a hit, you know?”

So that was the reason it had taken Exeggcute so long to do something.

“Also,” continued Giovanni, “They had to figure that tactic out by themselves, the only command you gave them was to do keep you safe. If a Pokémon’s role is to protect its trainer without any specific instructions, it seems like the trainer is simply deadweight. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Blue definitely saw what Giovanni was trying to say. But that didn’t matter, he had to think of a comeback, he couldn’t let the man attack his pride so viciously. Then Blue heard a tremendous noise. He looked to the arena to see Dugtrio, awake once again, attacking Exeggcute with repeated Slash attacks from its usually subterranean claws.

Giovanni smiled. He didn’t need to say anything more, Blue understood what had happened. Giovanni had duped Blue again – he had gotten him talking to give Dugtrio a chance to wake up. If Blue was going to beat Giovanni while he was playing dirty, he needed to get his head in the game. But that wouldn’t be enough, he was going to have to play dirty himself.

Blue's Team: Charizard, Pidgeot, Exeggcute, Alakazam, Gyarados, Rhyhorn
    Blue’s Box: Metapod, Beedrill, Meowth, Bellsprout, Grimer, Aerodactyl
    Blue's Pokédex: 23 Caught, 85 Seen
    Blue’s Badges: 7

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama View Post
    ...he was going to have to play dirty himself.
    So when will the next chapter be? :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    So when will the next chapter be? :P
    Four days time, so next Wednesday - the 26th May.

awww :( this is awesome! i wanna read the next chapter already!

Pretty nice story you've got going here (I've only read the first ten chapters, so I've still got a ways to go, but eh). I don't know how, but you somehow made this as addicting as the game itself. xD

Aside from the grammar and spelling junk, I'd just have to say describe character movement a bit more. Don't just say "[Pokemon] used [Attack]." There were a few points I was confused about how the pokemon moved. Also, have the characters move around during long strings of dialogue. People don't just stay still. They make gestures for emphasis and have habits such as maybe scratching their head when they're embarrassed, for example. Describing the sounds and sights also makes the whole thing more lifelike.

And yeah, I know I'm commenting on something you wrote a year ago but eh, maybe you got something from this to improve future chapters. If not, sorry for taking your time? `^^

<--- Pokemon Spirit Legacy, an original Pokemon GSC Novelization

Blog Entries

This is great, and i hink what blues actic will be. Not sure, but.... :)
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHero View Post
    Pretty nice story you've got going here (I've only read the first ten chapters, so I've still got a ways to go, but eh). I don't know how, but you somehow made this as addicting as the game itself. xD........If not, sorry for taking your time? `^^
    First off, the only reason I removed half your comment was because I didn't want half my post to be someone else's comment =P

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the compliments, it really means a lot - those are big words!

I like to think I have improved since the chapters you're currently reading, but I think you may have highlighted some problems that I still have and I've tried to take it on board. Thanks for the comments everyone! Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 68

Blue certainly had the will to play dirty, but at the moment, he was lacking the ingenuity. He knew that the only way to beat Giovanni was to play his game – going by the book would just put him at a disadvantage, but he wasn’t really sure how to do it. Blue thought he’d start simple.

“Confusion!” commanded Blue, “At Giovanni!”

Exeggcute hopped slowly towards Giovanni, bewildered by the order, but obeying it to the letter without question.

“You’re catching on,” smiled Giovanni, “But, sadly, not quickly enough.”

Blue tried to think about what he had done wrong. It was true Dugtrio was right by Exeggcute but Blue’s tactic was still valid – Dugtrio would be forced to focus on blocking Exeggcute’s path rather than attacking.

“Intercept and destroy,” hissed Giovanni, “Slash!”

Dugtrio burst into action, once again, gliding across the ground, wreaking utter destruction upon the Gym floor. Blue’s Exeggcute did not stand a chance; they were so slow that there was nothing they could do. Dugtrio was moving so fast that they didn’t have a chance to turn around and defend themselves when it repeatedly Slashed them from behind.

“Turn, Exeggcute!” begged Blue, “Turn and attack Dugtrio instead!”

Exeggcute tried to obey, but it was too slow. Dugtrio managed to knock out Exeggcute before it could give the mole Pokémon even a slither of damage. Blue returned Exeggcute to its Poké Ball and grabbed another from his belt. Giovanni used this opportunity to finally retreat Nidoking to its Poké Ball. This man really was a spectacular trainer, he didn’t miss a trick. Blue didn’t want to think too much – he grabbed Charizard’s Poké Ball from his belt. His remaining Pokémon were Gyarados, who was poisoned and on incredibly low health – he may as well be fainted, Alakazam, who may or may not have fared well and Rhyhorn, who was weak to Ground typed attacks and therefore useless in this battle. Also, Charizard was immune to Ground typed attacks, so that was useful.

However, what Blue did not account was the fact that Dugtrio had not ceased sailing towards him the whole time he was calling out his new Pokémon. It did not take him longer than a few seconds, but that was long enough for Dugtrio to traverse most of the arena.

“Hold it back with a Flamethrower!” yelled Blue desperately.

A jet of fire left Charizard’s mouth at a temperature that would have surely incinerated a human being. Dugtrio, however, like most Pokémon, was resilient. The onslaught did, however, serve to stop Dugtrio on its warpath towards Blue and force it to focus its attention to Charizard.

“Slash,” commanded Giovanni through gritted teeth.
    “Fly!” shouted Blue happily.

Dugtrio raised its claws and threw a Slash attack, just missing Charizard as it burst into the air.

“Missed another trick, Blue,” commented Giovanni with a sinister smile, “Keep going, Dugtrio.”

It was so obvious! Blue had assumed that because his Pokémon was impossible to hit that the Slash attack was useless – how could he have forgotten the rules of the Gym so quickly? Blue had to think on his feet if he wanted to keep his life – then it hit him!

“Swoop and hit Giovanni!” spat Blue fiercely.

Charizard, somewhat uncertain of these orders, hesitated. It wasn’t that Charizard was less obedient than Exeggcute, but it didn’t think its master would give an order for him to ignore a Pokémon and directly attack a Gym Leader. It was just a moment though and that moment worked perfectly to Blue’s advantage. Charizard swooped down towards the Gym Leader, threatening to knock him to the ground once again, another hit like before probably would kill the man.

“To me!” cried Giovanni desperately.

Fortunately for Giovanni, Dugtrio was quick enough to intercept the attack, but it was not quick enough to counter and took the attack head on.

“Flamethrower!” commanded Blue.

Charizard took a deep breath in and conjured fire in its belly, preparing to spit it out at its opponent. Giovanni failed to give orders in this moment as he was too busy clearing the area, ensuring that he was not incinerated. The jet of fire erupted from Charizard’s mouth and hit Dugtrio dead on, almost knocking out the three headed Pokémon.

“Slash!” yelled Blue, eager to finish off Giovanni’s third Pokémon.
    “Back at him!” retorted Giovanni, catching his breath after his desperate dash for survival.

Charizard’s claw came down quicker, as the draconian Pokémon was in better shape, but it didn’t matter because the two Pokémon ended up locking claws and finding themselves in a deadlock anyway. Both Pokémon began pushing with all their strength so that they could be the one to Slash their opponent and fulfil their master’s wishes, but Blue was confident Charizard would come out on top.

“Duck!” ordered Giovanni.

Blue paused and inwardly remarked that he had never heard of a move called ‘duck’ before. Then Dugtrio dived into the ground, causing Charizard, who had been pushing its entire weight into the claw-based battle of wills, to tumble forwards and fall flat on its face behind Dugtrio.

“Slash!” yelled Giovanni, with humour in his voice.

Dugtrio swiftly turned and viciously Slashed at Charizard, furthering the Pokémon’s pain and humiliation.

“Get up and hit it!” hissed Blue through grated teeth, simply unable to hold in his frustration with his starter.

Of course, Charizard was still on much higher health than Dugtrio and would doubtlessly, therefore, come out on top.

“Slash!” commanded Blue again, becoming more and more irate.

Blue looked at Giovanni instead of at the battling Pokémon as he gave this order and quickly became conscious of this, quickly correcting his mistake. However, if he had been keeping his eye on the battle, he may have missed something that totally changed the outcome of the battle. As Blue ordered a further Slash attack, Giovanni smiled and not because he was impressed with his opponent’s skill but because Blue had clearly just played right into his hands. Blue thought about what he could have done wrong and then it suddenly hit him – why was he ordering a Slash attack at all?

The reason he had decided to order Slash was not because it was a more effective move but because he had felt that it would be overkill to use Flamethrower again when Dugtrio was on such low health. Although his reasoning for using Slash instead was poor, there was actually some merit behind it – it was a close range attack, so it’d be able to make contact slightly quicker and speed up the whole process of the battle. Blue reflected, however, that as soon as Slash failed to knock out Dugtrio, he should have had Charizard switch to Flamethrower. He was still making stupid mistakes. This time, Charizard’s Slash was successful and knocked out Dugtrio, but it was a hollow victory – Blue could have knocked out Dugtrio much earlier and avoided Charizard having to endure landing flat on the floor and a Slash attack.

Blue knew he was starting to shift this battle more in his favour but not by enough, if he really wanted to win, he was going to have to pull out all of the stops, he ran his hand over the two Poké Balls on his belt and smiled. He’d come up with a plan, he’d learnt a lot battling Gym Leaders and it was finally time to put what he had learnt into practice.

Blue's Pokédex: 23 Caught, 85 Seen

Blog Entries

Intense battle is intense. I'm really liking Giovanni. He just seems so smug, and the way he's tricking Blue and making him angry is probably the kind of thing the final gym leader would do (especially with Giovanni.)
    "Isn't Lady Gaga one of the Gym Leaders in Black & White?"
    Hopefully I'll be making some... projects that you guys will find out about soon.

The One and Only Captain Falcon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, I have three words: This. Is. EPIC! *Cue Sparta Remix*

I do have a question: what's with all those legendary items being in the pokemon mansion, let alone at the same time?
    The one and only Captain Falcon!

Shoddy Battle Server: Online (advanced connect) (IP: 65.13.84.34 Port Number: 1234)
    My shoddy battle status: Offline (Username: 40KEndgame)

Groups:
    Earth Defense Coalition | The 41st Millennium
    Fanfictions:
    Pokemon: Infinite Universes: FireRed/LeafGreen

Blog Entries

This is a very well written intence battle. You are a great writer so never stop.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Luxray View Post
    Ok, I have three words: This. Is. EPIC! *Cue Sparta Remix*

I do have a question: what's with all those legendary items being in the pokemon mansion, let alone at the same time?
    Haha, well that was mostly a joke but there is a vague explanation for it. Well, the items were actually in the Burglar's bag that he was holding, so I suppose he'd managed to hunt them down and thieve them from various people and places around the world.

Also, I HAVE OVER NINE THOUSAND VIEWS ON THIS.

Anyway, thank you everyone for your words of kindness, here is the next chapter.

Chapter 69

Giovanni grabbed his next Poké Ball from his belt and Blue grabbed that of Alakazam.

“Switching Pokémon?” mocked Giovanni, without sending out his next Pokémon.
    “No,” answered Blue curtly.

Blue threw down Alakazam’s Poké Ball and did not withdraw Charizard.

“Is it a double battle you’re after?” questioned Giovanni, genuinely confused.
    “No,” answered Blue again.
    “Then what are you doing?” growled Giovanni furiously.
    “Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t the Gym Leader’s guidebook state that a Gym Leader, or indeed a challenger, may have as many Pokémon as they wish present at a battle, outside of their Poké Balls just so long as they do not directly interfere with the battle?” retorted Blue with a smile, quoting Koga perfectly, “Call it moral support.”
    “Fine, whatever,” snapped Giovanni, throwing his next Poké Ball to the ground.

Giovanni’s Poké Ball exploded and revealed a fearsome Nidoqueen.

Blue thought back to his battle with Sabrina and recalled the fact that she was able to give orders to her Pokémon using telekinesis and therefore did not have to say them out loud. Blue also recalled his battle with the Team Rocket Scientist who was able to command his Electrode without even speaking. While it was clear that Sabrina’s ability to use telekinesis was genuine, it was also obvious that the Scientist did not possess this ability. It seemed then, that as long as your Pokémon understood you, you didn’t need to be speak to give them orders. Blue had never run drills with his Pokémon as he suspected the Scientist had but he did have one trick up his sleeve – Alakazam was a Psychic type and had the gift of telekinesis, much like Sabrina, which meant that it had the ability to read Blue’s mind. Blue hoped that’d be enough.

‘Alakazam?’ thought Blue, while looking at the Pokémon.

Alakazam turned to Blue inquisitively.

‘Can you hear me?’ asked Blue silently.

Alakazam nodded in response.

Everything was going to work.

“Fly!” yelled Blue, ordering Charizard.

Giovanni had given Nidoqueen some command or another, Blue hadn’t been listening. Nidoqueen ran towards Charizard, waving her horn around but Charizard was able to avoid it by Flying up into the air.

“Strange,” remarked Giovanni, “I thought you would’ve learnt. Nidoqueen, Body Slam him!”

‘Reflect,’ ordered Blue by thinking, ‘A few feet ahead of me, just as Nidoqueen gets there.’

Alakazam nodded, indicating its intention to obey. Nidoqueen dashed towards Blue and began to leap into the air, however, as she did so, Alakazam created the Reflect barrier, causing her so much shock that she tripped up instead and fell to the floor. Following which, Charizard swooped down and hit her with a powerful Fly attack.

“Hey!” objected Giovanni, “You said your Alakazam wasn’t going to get directly involved in the battle!”
    “It didn’t!” defended Blue, “All Alakazam did was put up a shield between me and the battle, since I’m not in the battle, that’s gotta be alright!”
    “Fine,” growled Giovanni indignantly, “But I promise, you’ll regret that.”
    “Flamethrower!” commanded Blue, refusing to be drawn into a conversation with Giovanni.

Charizard doused Nidoqueen in an incredible heat, which stripped her of a fair amount of health, but not of enough.

“Poison Sting!” hissed Giovanni desperately.
    ‘Be ready, Alakazam,’ ordered Blue through his thoughts, ‘As soon as Charizard faints, I want you to hit Nidoqueen with your best Psychic attack, got it?’

Alakazam nodded.

Poison Sting is usually a move that is not particularly strong, but because Charizard was using Flamethrower at the time, Nidoqueen was able to launch the attack straight down its throat. Charizard looked shocked for a moment and swallowed cautiously.

“Body Slam!” commanded Giovanni, not letting up, even for one second.

Charizard coughed a little and it was obvious that it had succumbed to poisoning – how could it not after swallowing a dose of poison? Nidoqueen landed on Charizard and it simply couldn’t take any more. Charizard fainted. Blue turned slowly to face Giovanni and watched the man smiling, muttering something. Nidoqueen began charging towards Blue, now confident that the Reflect from earlier must have worn off, however, the second Nidoqueen turned to face Blue, she was knocked off her feet by a Psychic attack.

“Hey!” objected Giovanni fiercely, “Your Alakazam can’t interfere in the battle! You said so yourself!”
    “Switched Pokémon,” retorted Blue, as quickly as possible, he was adamant that he wouldn’t be distracted again.

Misty, Koga and Blaine had all three managed to trick Blue with some distraction technique or another. Even Giovanni had managed to do it, earlier in this very battle. It was more than likely that this wasn’t a distraction technique, but Blue wasn’t taking the chance. Blue wasn’t even prepared to pause in order to retreat Charizard to its Poké Ball. On Blue’s mental command, Alakazam hit Nidoqueen with another Psychic attack and brought the beast down to a pitiful amount of health. Giovanni growled. Nidoqueen was sent flying back and landed on her front, Blue nodded to Alakazam to go after her again. Unfortunately, she was just a little out of the range of a Psychic attack, so Alakazam began to take a few steps forwards.

“Pah!” spat Giovanni, “You just don’t learn! Earthquake!”

Blue realised his horrible mistake and fell to the ground from the force of the attack, Alakazam too fell. This Earthquake, though, was particularly ruthless because Giovanni himself was knocked to the floor from the force of it, as he was not mounted on any of his Pokémon at this time. Blue knew he couldn’t jump on Alakazam’s back, or even Rhyhorn’s, but he knew what he could do. Blue used the little strength he had remaining to clamber on to Charizard’s unconscious body, where he’d be able to find relative safety. Blue was now grateful that he had not stopped to withdraw Charizard. In the time Blue had taken to climb onto Charizard’s body, Giovanni had made it onto Nidoqueen’s back and ordered a second Earthquake. Blue was so grateful that he was barely affected that he didn’t even stop to think about the consequences for Alakazam – who was now nearly completely out of health.

‘Recover!’ ordered Blue, still refraining from speaking out loud to Alakazam, ‘Then Psychic again!’

Seconds later, Blue heard a terrible noise, like some sort of stampede. He looked up to see a huge beast, a Rhydon, thundering towards him at an incredible speed, with its head down and horn spinning, pointing at Blue. Blue grabbed Rhyhorn’s Poké Ball, but he didn’t know what good it would do – if he allowed Rhyhorn to faint here, the battle was as good as lost and he’d probably end up being killed anyway. Blue grabbed Rhyhorn’s Poké Ball tightly and just prayed for a miracle.

Blue's Pokédex: 23 Caught, 88 Seen
    Last edited by Gama; 30th May 2010 at 09:23 AM.

In the land of bad weather and many mosquitos: Minnesota

As usual amazing work. You are the best fanfic writer I have seen and I believe, if you put your mind to it, you could become an author!

Props to Instrutilus for the sick banner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    As usual amazing work. You are the best fanfic writer I have seen and I believe, if you put your mind to it, you could become an author!
    agree 1000%

and no, hat ois not a typo
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

The One and Only Captain Falcon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, it looks like Blue is starting to turn the tables.

Either way, my statement still stands - This. Is. EPIC! *Cue Sparta Remix*
    The one and only Captain Falcon!

Shoddy Battle Server: Online (advanced connect) (IP: 65.13.84.34 Port Number: 1234)
    My shoddy battle status: Offline (Username: 40KEndgame)

Groups:
    Earth Defense Coalition | The 41st Millennium
    Fanfictions:
    Pokemon: Infinite Universes: FireRed/LeafGreen

Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)