Rival's Story - Page 23

Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rival's Story

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rival's Story

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama View Post
    Ahhhhhh game mechanics errors, my eternal foe. Why on earth can Pidgeot not learn Peck? Ah well, I'm not gonna go back and change it.
    :P
    It is a bit odd that it can't considering that a Nidoran can learn Peck with a horn.

Great chapter as always.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

I guess good things were happening to him or whatever, I'm not sure. Well, I can guarantee he won't be staying cheerful for the rest of the story, as you can see from this chapter.

EDIT: In this post I fucked up and posted Chapter 59 when I should have posted Chapter 58. You can find both of these chapters below, but the posts between this one and Chapter 58 are in response to Chapter 59.
    Last edited by Gama; 20th April 2010 at 03:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Wow. A Pokemon with a time limit. Poor Blue! That's REALLY inconvenient in a battle, especially if that's his strongest Pokemon.
    Check out my fanfic: The Song

Stop the hate.
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.

so i herd u liek treakos? Kimori-Hinoarashi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

! I didn't see that coming! Did Blue have one in the games? *checks Bulbapedia* No he doesn't!
    Read my Fanfic! Chapter 30 posted! A Legendary Journey is now on indefinite hiatus, but I am starting a new fic in Unova called eNsnared.

Thanks to cledispop for my Avatar!

How do I used tense? SSJ3_Raditz's Avatar

I thought Red was the one who got Aerodactyl?

Anyways, great chapter!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kimori-Hinoarashi View Post
    ! I didn't see that coming! Did Blue have one in the games? *checks Bulbapedia* No he doesn't!
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3_Raditz View Post
    I thought Red was the one who got Aerodactyl?

Anyways, great chapter!
    Fear not, all will be explained. I'm above making an error that bad. I'll explain the backstory to the Aerodactyl stuff and Red's Aerodactyl etc. in a few chapters time to avoid spoilers. (Might even be next chapter actually)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kimori-Hinoarashi View Post
    Maybe Blue decided to bury it, wait a million years until it becomes a fossil again, then have it revived perfectly.
    Check out my fanfic: The Song

Stop the hate.
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.

Blog Entries

:| Just looked over this thread and...

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME I MISSED OUT CHAPTER 58?!?! Well, anyway, here is the missing link and I'll re-post Chapter 59 in a post below it so the chronology isn't fucked.

Chapter 58

Blue confidently strode out of the Fuchsia City Gym, he had earned a Badge and he felt like he had grown as a trainer too – it had been an all round success. After a visit to the Pokémon Center, Blue headed straight to the south of the City so that he could Surf to Cinnabar. As he reached the bay, he saw a familiar face – Maxwell.

“Blue!” exclaimed the large, former sailor, “I knew you’d turn up if I waited here!”

Brilliant, the man was actually now making a conscious effort to spend time with Blue. Blue didn’t like this, it was true he considered Maxwell a friend, but he was still a totally independent trainer, a lone wolf, he wanted a friend not a partner – he didn’t want to go everywhere Maxwell. Worse still, one of his Pokémon had recently been murdered so he had to be really careful not to hurt his feelings, he was really concerned about the man.

“Hey, Maxwell,” greeted Blue with false enthusiasm, “It’s great to see you!”
    “You too, man,” reciprocated Maxwell, “I thought I’d wait for you because I remember you needed to head to Cinnabar for a Badge and I have other business to attend to there, I thought it might be nice to head down together, make the journey a bit less boring, you know.”
    “Yeah,” answered Blue, “That sounds great.”

Although great was a little strong, it didn’t actually sound too bad. Blue sent out Gyarados and Maxwell sent out Wartortle, both of them climbing aboard their respective marine steeds. Blue clung on around Gyarados’ neck with fear, he had never ridden it for a great distance before, in fact, he had never ridden it for more than even a single minute, he was pretty terrified. He looked over at Maxwell and was amazed, Wartortle was floating in the water on its belly, while its somewhat unfit trainer stood on its back, balancing himself with his hands. If Blue had ever imagined this scenario, it would have looked decidedly ridiculous, but in reality, it seemed somehow perfect, the harmony was amazing. Maxwell was a poor trainer and a little bit of a pathetic man, but no one could ever say that he wasn’t a man of the sea.

“Ready to set off?” asked Maxwell with a grin, in full knowledge of the fact that Blue was in awe of his Surfing skill.

The duo Surfed for a very long time, encountering lots of trainers on the way, Blue did not expect Maxwell to deal with them for even one second, instead he had his Pokémon do it, and they did it without Gyarados or Wartortle even slowing down.

“It might have been smarter to Fly to Pallet Town before Surfing to Cinnabar,” remarked Maxwell coolly after they had been at sea for a very long time indeed, “In fact, it might still be smarter to do that.”
    “No way!” snapped Blue, “We’ve come too far for it all to be for nothing! How could it possibly be better to do that?”
    “Well,” explained Maxwell nervously, “The thing is, between Fuchsia City and Cinnabar, there’s a little thing called Seafoam Islands…”
    “Seafoam Islands?” checked Blue.

Blue had never heard of Seafoam Islands before, he found it very strange that there would be a place in Kanto that he would’ve never even heard of. Was there a city in this place? Surely not! Blue was shocked and a little concerned that even a small city could go off the radar enough for him not to know about it at all.

“Yeah,” replied Maxwell, “They’re two islands which are connected by caves, we’ll have to go underground in order to pass through them.”

Blue didn’t like the sound of that. Anything that delayed him getting Badges was a bad thing, a very bad thing indeed. It took mere seconds for him to make his decision. Maxwell almost fell off Wartortle after seeing how quickly Pidgeot and Charizard were out of their Poké Balls, Pidgeot grabbing Blue and Charizard grabbing Maxwell. The trainers barely had enough time to withdraw Gyarados and Wartortle before they were flown at high speed towards Pallet Town.

Both Pidgeot and Charizard were eager to return to Pallet Town, they both had had a lot of memories there. Pidgeot’s family had lived on Route 1 for many generations before it was captured by Blue and Charizard had lived with Oak in Pallet Town, along with its friends, Squirtle and Bulbasaur for a few years before he was gifted to Blue. Unfortunately for the two flying Pokémon, there would be no reunions when they headed back to Pallet Town, Blue didn’t even stop for long enough to greet his grandfather or his sister. As soon as Blue and Maxwell arrived in Pallet Town, Blue withdrew Pidgeot and Charizard to their Poké Balls, ran to the south of the town and sent Gyarados out into the water below, he jumped on the sea serpent’s back and began riding towards Cinnabar all over again. Maxwell was shocked and flustered, but knew that if he didn’t follow suit, he would lose Blue quickly. Maxwell hadn’t known Blue for long, but he knew how determined the boy was and that when he set his mind to something, there was no changing it. Maxwell dashed to the water after Blue and sent out Wartortle, balancing on it as professionally as the first time. In no time, the pair were back on their way to Cinnabar. Blue and Maxwell arrived at their destination in no time.

“Alright, Blue,” announced Maxwell, “I’ll see you later. As I’ve said, I’ve got errands to run, people to see, you know, so I really ought to get going – best of luck at the Gym!”
    “Good luck with whatever you’re doing!” shouted Blue back, dashing towards the Gym.

Blue would’ve been more curious as to what Maxwell was doing in Cinnabar, but he was too obsessed with getting his next Badge – it was imperative he did so before Red. Blue strode confidently towards the Gym and pulled the door, but it didn’t open. Blue wasn’t fazed though, no one had seen him pull a door that obviously was supposed to be pushed open, it had set him back only a few seconds. Blue briefly reflected that the door to every Gym he had visited so far had opened by pulling it rather than pushing it, so he found it strange that the last Gym in Kanto he visited should be any different. It was only after pushing the door with all his might that Blue inspected the door further and noticed the real difference between this door and the doors to the other Gyms in Kanto – this one possessed a gigantic lock! The door to the Gym was locked!

Blue's Team: Charizard, Pidgeot, Exeggcute, Alakazam, Gyarados
    Blue’s Box: Metapod, Beedrill, Meowth, Bellsprout, Rhyhorn, Grimer
    Blue's Pokédex: 22 Caught, 78 Seen
    Blue’s Badges: 6

Blog Entries

Chapter 59

Blue was furious, he thought Surge, Sabrina and Koga acted as if they were trying to ward off challengers, but this was ridiculous. Blue supposed that perhaps Blaine was absent from his Gym, just like Giovanni was. Koga had indicated that Giovanni would soon be returning to his Gym, so Blue thought his best bet would probably just be to Fly to Viridian City, challenge Giovanni and come back for Blaine afterwards. On the other hand though, it seemed like a waste of time to Surf all the way to Cinnabar, just to leave straight away. Then Blue remembered – Miguel, the fossil collector from Mt. Moon had told him that he could revive his fossils here, it wasn’t a wasted trip after all, Blue was about to obtain one of the rarest and most powerful Flying Pokémon to have existed throughout all of time – Aerodactyl!

Blue ran around the island looking for a place that looked like it might be able to help him and it wasn’t long before he stumbled in to the Pokémon Lab, it seemed that this must be the place. Blue wandered around the lab for a little while, seeming only to meet people who wanted to trade Pokémon until eventually he happened across a man in a white lab coat.

“Greetings!” announced the man in the white lab coat.

Blue reflected that the last man in a white lab coat he had happened across was infinitely less friendly than this.

“You gotta name?” demanded Blue, eager not to associate this man with the terrifying Rocket known only as ‘The Scientist’.
    “Oh,” replied the man nervously, “Well, I’m Jonathon, I’m a researcher here. I was wondering if you had any fossils?”
    “I certainly do!” announced Blue.
    “Well then,” continued Jonathon, “I have a proposition for you, I would like to revive your fossil and study the Pokémon that is revived as a result. I’ll give you a custom Poké Ball in return!”
    “No way!” snapped Blue, “No trainer would ever agree to that! If you want to test out your machine, you’ll have to let a trainer keep the Pokémon that’s revived – you shouldn’t even bother mentioning your custom Poké Ball!”
    “But it’s a very good Poké Ball,” resisted Jonathon, producing a purple Poké Ball from his lab coat, “I used to work for Silph, you know, but I got out while the going was good and I’ve managed to create a Poké Ball that they’ve been trying to create for a very long time – the Master Ball!”
    “I don’t care how masterful this Poké Ball is!” snapped Blue, “I just told you no trainer will agree to give away a Pokémon for a crappy ‘Master Ball’, just let me keep my damn Aerodactyl and I’ll let you study it now and again! Do the world a favour and keep your ‘Master Ball’ to yourself, no one wants to hear about it! You got that?”
    “Oh, yes, yes,” replied Jonathon meekly, returning the Master Ball to his lab coat pocket, “I’ll just hold on to it until I find a use for it myself then, I suppose. Give me your fossil, I’ll revive it and give you the Pokémon that is revived from it in return!”
    “Alright!” snapped Blue, flinging his Aerodactyl fossil at the timid man.
    “Oh,” whimpered Jonathon, inspecting the fossil, “This is an Aerodactyl fossil, I haven’t done one of these before. I’ve done Kabuto and Omanyte, but I’ve never done Aerodactyl, I, uh, might not be able to do it perfectly, but I’ll do my best!”
    “Well don’t screw it up!” yelled Blue, “Those things don’t grow on trees, you know!”

Blue knew he was being unnecessarily harsh to this man and that he was being ridiculously ungrateful, but he had always been able to sense a weak personality and he had never been able to stop himself preying on them – this man reminded him of Red as a young boy. Jonathon readied his machine and dropped the fossil in, he began pressing buttons and a look of intense concentration appeared across his face.

“You might want to go and wander around for a bit,” informed Jonathon, “This could take a while.”
    “I might not!” snapped Blue.
    “Oh,” replied Jonathon, “But don’t you want to challenge the Gym?”
    “The Gym’s locked!” retorted Blue, “This Blaine fella isn’t all he’s cracked up to be, why isn’t he in his Gym?”
    “Oh but he is!” answered Jonathon, still trying to concentrate on the revival process.
    “Then why the hell is the door locked?” asked Blue, becoming quite irate.
    “I don’t know,” replied Jonathon, “That’s Blaine for you, he’s not quite all there. No one really understands him, but if it helps, apparently there’s a spare copy of the key in the Pokémon Mansion.”
    “You mean the old ruined house next to the Gym?” checked Blue.
    “Yes, that’s right,” answered Jonathon, “Anyway, I really need to concentrate so if you’re going to stay here please be quiet.”

Blue felt like answering back to the man with a witty response but decided not to, he didn’t want to stress him out further and increase the chance of him screwing up Aerodactyl’s revival. Blue sat and waited, watching Jonathon every step of the way until he simply couldn’t take any more and had to step outside of the room, it just became too intense. Blue stood outside the room for about thirty seconds and became too anxious, stepping straight back in.

“You missed it!” exclaimed Jonathon in excitement with an Aerodactyl perched on his shoulder, “I finished the revival!”
    “Excellent!” exclaimed Blue, “And there were no problems after all!”
    “Well, not exactly,” informed Jonathon hesitantly, returning Aerodactyl to a Poké Ball and handing that Poké Ball to Blue, “The revival was not… perfect.”
    “What the hell do you mean?” exploded Blue, “I trusted you with my prized fossil – are you telling me you screwed it up?”
    “Well, no,” continued Jonathon, now becoming very nervous indeed, “Aerodactyl should be capable of everything that its prehistoric counterpart would have been capable of, but I wasn’t able to adapt it perfectly to the modern day environment. I tried to adapt it in the same way that I’ve perfected the Kabuto adaptation process, but apparently Aerodactyl’s body functions in a slightly different way so it didn’t exactly work to perfection.”
    “So what does that mean?” asked Blue.
    “Well,” replied Jonathon, beginning to sweat profusely, “It’s nothing big, honestly! All it means is that Aerodactyl can’t survive in our environment for very long, however, I’ve managed to create a custom Poké Ball which replicates its natural environment, so just as long as it is returned to its Poké Ball at regular intervals it should be absolutely fine!”
    “Right,” said Blue begrudgingly, “So if I want to use Aerodactyl in a battle, I’ll have to return it to its Poké Ball how often?”
    “Well,” answered Jonathon, “In a battle, probably about every ten minutes.”

Blue thought about it, that wasn’t too bad, it’d be mildly inconvenient, but Blue rarely used a Pokémon for that long at a time anyway, so it’d definitely be simple to work around. Still, he didn’t want to let Jonathon off the hook that easily.

“Brilliant!” retorted Blue sarcastically, “What a useless battler!”
    “Well if it’s any consolation,” replied Jonathon, “I’m sure my next Aerodactyl revival will work to perfection!”

It wasn’t any consolation, but Blue could at least take solace in the fact that it probably wouldn’t benefit Red, even if he had managed to obtain one of Miguel’s fossils, it was unlikely to be a second Aerodactyl fossil. Blue didn’t know much about ancient Pokémon, but he was pretty sure Aerodactyl was one of the rarest. Blue confidently headed out of the Lab with his new Pokémon on his belt and headed towards the Pokémon Mansion – it was time to get himself a key to the Gym!

Blue's Team: Charizard, Pidgeot, Exeggcute, Alakazam, Gyarados, Aerodactyl
    Blue’s Box: Metapod, Beedrill, Meowth, Bellsprout, Rhyhorn, Grimer
    Blue's Pokédex: 23 Caught, 79 Seen

Good chapter.
    Swampert_rox

Thanks to Emi-chan and Blazaking EX for the banner!

Blog Entries

Well, here's the next chapter, I'm fairly sure this is the correct one :|

Chapter 60

Blue entered the Pokémon Mansion as soon as possible, there were a few concerns on his mind. The first was that Red would beat him into the Pokémon Mansion, take the key and lock the door to the Gym after entering, preventing Blue from getting a Badge. It was wholly possible that Red had beaten him to Cinnabar altogether, found the key, entered the Gym, beat Blaine, left the Gym, locked the door and thrown the key into the ocean, but Blue found it unlikely, Red definitely hadn’t beaten Koga – that was for sure, but that didn’t mean he hadn’t beaten Blaine – he could have been advised to skip Koga, just had Blue had.

The first thing Blue noticed when he entered the Pokémon Mansion was the smell. It smelt of burning garbage, it was repulsive. Within seconds, Blue could see why, the place was completely dilapidated with all sorts of rubbish strewn everywhere and lots of crates, cupboards and other kinds of containers strewn across the floor, having had their contents pillaged. It was obvious that this place had been looted so many times that anything even vaguely valuable was long gone and Blue prayed that the key to the Gym was made out of lead and not gold. The burglars who had looted the place had obviously not been hungry, there was plenty of food all over the Mansion, as if the kitchen had been blown up at some point or another. Blue spied groups of Vulpix and Ponyta eating the discarded, rotting food on the floor – this truly was an unpleasant place. Blue considered trying to catch one of these Pokémon, but decided not to, he already had an extremely powerful Fire type, his faithful Charizard and even if he didn’t, there was no way he’d be able to forget seeing those Pokémon eating that disgusting food and he’d never be able to respect a creature that would sink that low.

Blue continued to roam around the building, in search of the elusive key to the Gym, he battled a few Pokémon and burglars on his way round, none of the battles were worth recalling, they were over in seconds. The burglars that Blue encountered in this building were not much better than the Pokémon, the second Blue beat their Pokémon, he turned his back on them, hoping never to see them again. Blue was astounded by the sheer number of burglars in this disgusting place, was there really that much here that was worth looting? Blue wouldn’t have touched anything in this place with a stick, he just prayed the key to the Gym was in some kind of pristine container, but he found it unlikely. In fact, Blue found it very unlikely that the key was still in this place at all. Blue recalled being told that Cinnabar was built on an inactive volcano and it occurred to him that the people of Cinnabar would have been luckier if it was active, that way they wouldn’t have to live nearby this testament to the failings of the human race.

Blue spent hours traipsing around the so-called Mansion in search of the key to the Gym, but it was nowhere to be found. The more Blue looked, the more certain he became that the key wasn’t in the Mansion after all, that someone, possibly Red, had beaten him there. The more frustrated Blue became, the more he felt like approaching the Gym door and just using his Charizard to burn the door down, but he supposed that would probably get him banned from the Gym forever. Blue felt like he had searched every inch of the disgusting building when he saw something on the ceiling out of the corner of his eye – it was a hole. Blue thought that if he were able to reach that hole, he could get on to the roof – what better place to hide a key? Blue sent out Charizard and had his starter Fly him up to the hole in the ceiling, afterwards proceeding to climb up on to the roof of the building.

The hole in the ceiling did not lead directly to the roof, it lead to a small crawl space with a very large stair case, it looked as if people had used this staircase in the not so distant past.. Blue walked up the staircase and arrived in a small room with a door, he opened the door and found himself on the roof of the Mansion. Once on the roof of the building, Blue was granted a spectacular sight that answered not only the question of where the key to the Gym was, but also the question of what it was that Maxwell had been up to while Blue had been wandering around trying to locate the key. A group of burglars had banded together, were standing nearby the edge of the roof and were working together to lower a rope down the edge of the Mansion. As Blue approached this bizarre sight made complete sense – the burglars were lowering the rope on to a lower ledge, on which the key to the Gym rested and tied to the other end of the rope was a large, bumbling sailor, who Blue had become quite fond of.

“Grab it!” commanded one of the burglars.
    “Come on!” yelled another, “Use those fat fingers!”
    “Maxwell!” shouted Blue.
    “Blue?” checked Maxwell in disbelief, the joy in the sailor’s voice was tremendous, “I’m so happy!”

Blue proceeded to grab three Poké Balls from his belt – Charizard, Pidgeot and Aerodactyl. Blue gave the three winged beasts separate instructions and they immediately obeyed, sending the burglars into blind panic. Pidgeot swooped down and grabbed Maxwell and the key to the Gym, placing both the sailor and the coveted key safely on the ground of Cinnabar. Aerodactyl swooped round and picked up Blue, placing him next to his faithful friend, where he picked up the Gym key from the ground. While the first two Pokémon’s instructions were based on bringing Maxwell and Blue to safety, Charizard’s were not – Blue was not prepared to allow the burglars to get away with degrading his friend scott free, he had Charizard burn the small building leading to the large staircase, causing it to collapse in on itself and preventing the burglars from getting down from the roof, unless they were lucky enough to have a Flying Pokémon.

“Thank you so much, Blue!” exclaimed Maxwell, hugging his friend with joy.
    “Don’t worry about it,” replied Blue, “If you hadn’t been up there, I wouldn’t have been able to find the key to the Gym. How did you end up trapped up there anyway? Why were you so eager to get to Cinnabar?”

Maxwell looked suddenly uncomfortable, it appeared he did not want to answer this question, he looked to Blue imploringly, as if asking to be spared the embarrassment of being forced to answer the question.

“I just saved your life,” reminded Blue, denying Maxwell the liberty of keeping his business to himself, “The least you can do is answer my question.”
    “Well, promise not to laugh,” answered Maxwell, “But I came here because I heard the Pokémon Mansion was full of Fire type Pokémon.”
    “So?” asked Blue in confusion, “You want a Fire type?”
    “No,” conceded Maxwell, “I wanted to train Wartortle and I knew he’d have an advantage here, so I thought I might actually be able to do some good. I’ve been trying to make Wartortle evolve for as long as I can remember, but I haven’t been able to. I guess it’s just me, though, I’m just not cut out for Pokémon training, I’m incredibly useless. Even your Alakazam, Blue, it evolved the second it left my possession, that was like a kick in the crotch! Wartortle doesn’t deserve a trainer like me! You take him!”

Maxwell struggled to hold back tears and held out Wartortle’s Poké Ball towards Blue. Blue felt he had something important to do, he didn’t think it was coincidence that he kept running into Maxwell any more – maybe it was fate. Blue suspected his grandfather had given Maxwell that Wartortle when it was still a Squirtle and he knew that Oak would not trust just anyone with a Pokémon, the man had a knack for recognising potential. As much as Blue hated Red, he had to admit that his rival was an admirable Pokémon trainer, which meant that Maxwell must be too, the man just had to recognise his potential. Blue suspected that Maxwell was now at a turning point in his career as a trainer – if Blue encouraged him now, he could make a huge difference in the man’s life.

“That’s ridiculous,” reprimanded Blue, ever a fan of tough love, “You just need confidence – then Wartortle’s sure to evolve! I was proud to call you a rival and now I’m proud to call you a friend – you’re an amazing trainer!”

Now Maxwell couldn’t hold back the tears at all.

“Thank you, Blue!” exclaimed the blubbering sailor, rushing forward and hugging Blue.
    “Calm down,” snapped Blue, “This isn’t group therapy.”

Maxwell regained his composure.

“Sorry,” said the sailor, “Well, I guess this is goodbye again. If I don’t see you, good luck with the next two Gyms and the Elite Four – I know you can become the Champ!”
    “Thanks,” answered Blue earnestly, it meant a lot.
    “I’m just so glad you have so many Flying types, Blue,” replied Maxwell, “I would’ve been screwed if you hadn’t! I guess if you ever become a Gym Leader, that’ll be your specialty, right?”
    “Right,” replied Blue uncertainly.

And with that, Maxwell hopped on Wartortle’s back and Surfed away, back towards Pallet Town. Blue reflected that he did have a lot of Flying types, Charizard, Pidgeot, Aerodactyl – even Gyarados was technically dual type Flying. He also reflected that Red’s strongest Pokémon was his Pikachu – it was no wonder he lost all the time! Blue marched to the local Pokémon Center and put Aerodactyl away, he was a competitive trainer and he had no space on his team for vulnerability like that, less so for Aerodactyl’s inability to last long outside of its Poké Ball. As Blue deposited Aerodactyl, he noticed a Pokémon that he previously had not given a second look – the Rhyhorn he had stolen from the Rocket Grunt in the Silph building, it had a type advantage against both Red’s Pikachu and the upcoming Gym – it was the perfect choice!

Blue's Team: Charizard, Pidgeot, Exeggcute, Alakazam, Gyarados, Rhyhorn
    Blue’s Box: Metapod, Beedrill, Meowth, Bellsprout, Grimer, Aerodactyl
    Blue's Pokédex: 23 Caught, 85 Seen

The explanation of the Aerodactyl problem as it appears to have caused some confusion -

How do I used tense? SSJ3_Raditz's Avatar

Astig ng chapter na ito! Di ko naakala na gagamitin si Rhyhorn! Astig 'yon, pare!

Translate that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3_Raditz View Post
    Astig ng chapter na ito! Di ko naakala na gagamitin si Rhyhorn! Astig 'yon, pare!

Translate that.
    I don't know why you think I speak Filipino (assuming that is Filipino), but I can assure you, I do not. Google Translate tells me it is -

'Thug of this chapter! I was used naakala Rhyhorn! Thug's buddy!'

But I'm guessing that's something of a mistranslation...

Blog Entries

Nice chapter. I actually thought that Blue would accidentally kill Aerodactyl by forgetting that it needs to go back in its ball often and then that would lead to the whole "care about your pokés" speech by Oak. Looking forward to the next one, I'm betting that Rhyhorn will own.

so i herd u liek treakos? Kimori-Hinoarashi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Be careful what you wish for, Blue. That volcano will become surprisingly uninactive. I can't wait to see Blue's battle with Blaine!
    Read my Fanfic! Chapter 30 posted! A Legendary Journey is now on indefinite hiatus, but I am starting a new fic in Unova called eNsnared.

Thanks to cledispop for my Avatar!

Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)