TEEN: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Final Chapter Up!) - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Final Chapter Up!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 7 Up!)

@WindBlast; Heheh, when a territorial Elemental and a gold-digging girl cross paths, it creates an interesting (and threatening) atmosphere. As you can see, Tempest gets easily jealous, and does not take kindly to other girls "invading" her "territory." She's such an interesting character, isn't she? And Vanessa's appearances won't be frequent unless the situation calls for it (she will get a bigger event during "Chaos Control," but obviously that's not for a while), so don't expect to see her too often. She's sorta like Roger, only shows up if it can benefit her in some way.

But anyway, I have the next few chapters written, but I won't be able to post the next one until later this week, maybe not until Saturday, as I've been feeling under the weather and have a fair few things to do over the next few days. But if I'm lucky, I might get the next chapter up by Friday. So hopefully Chapter 7 will keep all of you busy for a bit until then.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 8 Up!)

Okay, here's chapter 8. Got around to posting it faster than I thought. Luckily today ended up being a free day (as well as me feeling better), so I had the energy and drive to post this. Anyway, enough yapping, here's the next chapter.

Bit of a short one, but it introduced two of Cody's now-signature monsters, with a third one down the pipeline later on. Everyone main character (more or less, anyway) in my story series (with the exception of Jack, who doesn't really Duel, basically the Tristan/Duke of the series) has at least two signature cards, so that creates interesting ideas and battle strategies. But that's all I'll say for now. Until then.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 8 Up!)

I really liked chapter 8. I like how you are trying to focus on each character. It really gives them all a dimension of depth. Now I can not wait to see the twins in a duel and most importantly the main villains. Hopefully the crimson shadow is foreshadowing the arrivl of villains.

All I want now is Vanessa :P
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 9 Up!)

Okay, got off my lazy tailpipe to post this. It was written a while ago, but I've been fairly busy with the holidays (and, as stated before, being a bit lazy), but I finally got this up. Here's the next chapter.

Okay, that's it for Chapter 9. Sorry to anyone (I'm lookin' at you, @WindBlast;) who was expecting an antagonist to show up this chapter, sorry, maybe next time (the title was supposed to be a pun on the Number revealed). I have plans to "introduce" two antagonists soon, but not just yet, as that's still in the planning stages. Also, for a bit of random and possibly meaningless trivia, check out the second spoiler tag if you like.

Anyway, that's all for now. While I won't reveal what the next chapter is about, I will say this: Django's powers start to evolve. What or how they evolve, however, you'll just have to wait until next time. Later all.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 10 Up!)

Hello all. Been a while since I posted a chapter here. Life has been busy, as per usual. While this chapter was written a while ago, it was probably better that I waited, as I found some minor errors littered about. (I'm a terrible proofreader of my own work... while I am able to find errors very easily elsewhere, even in the New York Times, I am not so quick to notice my own... But I eventually find them, and that's what's important, right?)

Anyway, enough yammering, here's Chapter 10.

Bum bum bum!!! The plot thickens more than my aunt's broccoli casserole does (sorry, lame holiday-related joke, but I couldn't resist, as it's true *chuckles nervously*). What is Divine Soul Mode? What are the Divine Weapons? Is Django the only once capable of using Destiny Draw? Are there others who can as well? And who is this mysterious person who plans such devious plots? You'll just have to wait and see.

Also... more meaningless (but fun to me) trivia follows this statement. Spoiler tags alert.

Anyway, that's all for now. Tune in next time for the next installment. Later.
    WindBlast likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 10 Up!)

Hey there, it's been some time sinc ei have last checked this FF. My semester is finally over so I finally have some time XD

I read chapter 9 and it is really nice. I like how much of a family the gang is getting. Everyone seems to have an effect of sorts on Django. I like how you are trying to flesh each character out.
    I can't quite picture Tempest as being a sweet tooth XD That was a shocking surprise XD

I should be able to read chapter 10 tomorrow. I'm looking forward to read it :)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 11 Up!)

Heya! Hope all of you had a good holiday. Mine was fairly quiet, thankfully, just playing things fairly low-key (keyword: fairly).

Anyway, I wrote this a while ago, but with the holidays I wasn't around to post it (I'm playing host for my aunt who's up for a few days, so I don't have much "me" time atm). But now that she and most of my family are out on a little ride for a few hours (and with my out-of-whack sleeping patterns lately, I'm too tired to do a whole lot), I'm getting a bit of quiet time for now. But enough small talk, time for the next chapter.

Okay, that's it for this chapter. Tune in next time for the next installment of my (hopefully) exciting series. Later all.
    WindBlast likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 11 Up!)

Wohooo amazing chapters!!!!!! Where do I start?

I need to know about the divine soul now!!!!!! And the mysterious man with the pink eyes. The plot indeed thickens. ( i am dying to know, however, whether you aunt's casserole was good or not).
    I could not possibly imagine that you would introduce a new mechanism like the weapons this early. Good job. I can't wait to read what other weapons you will include? Please have Django use one against Vanessa!!!!
    When I read destiny draw, i imagined myself watching n epi of yugioh, so dramatic :3

I like that we are finally getting some development on the twins. I think that they will be amazing supporting characters. I have to see though, that reading about diamond dust made me fanboy as I adore Rio and all of her cards. I cant wait to see what Fiona is going to do next. And wrath of nature? This reminds me of the movie forces of nature. God I love that movie :3
    Great job, cant wait for the upcoming chapters :)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 12 Up!)

Sorry it took so long. I had to wait until the English names of certain cards were released in order to finish this chapter. But enough of that, here's the next chapter in my series: Chapter 12.

That's it for chapter 12. Now each main character has Dueled at least once, with more to follow. The next chapter is where things get... interesting, heheheh. So tune in next time to see what happens next!

Oh, and @WindBlast; to answer your question about the casserole, no, it's terrible. No one in the family is willing to touch it, especially when it thickens up to cement level. But she insists on making it, despite no one even liking it. But it's not the first time she's generally ignored what the family thinks or asks, so it's to-be-expected. As for the man with the pink eyes and Divine Soul Mode, you'll just have to wait and see. *chuckles*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 13 Up!)

Well, I'm impressed. I got this chapter written faster than I thought I would. I even did it while suffering from a migraine (stupid unseasonable weather, it always gets me), though I hope I don't have any major errors. Now that the migraine is gone, after a rundown, it seems okay, so I'm gonna post it before I forget (or something else in my crazy life gets thrown at me unexpectedly). So here's the next installment.

Dum dum dummmmmm!!! The series villain has made his debut. But who is he? Why does he hate the Spirit family name? Who is this other dark being who laughs at others pain? And what else does the pink eyed man know that Django doesn't know? You'll just have to tune in and find out. Same channel... er, thread, same Duel Time. That's all for now.

EDIT: Fixed a number of minor-ish errors and added some more details. Hopefully that takes care of that.
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 18th January 2014 at 06:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 14 Up!)

Okay, after much delay and up-and-down illness patterns, I finally got the next chapter finished. So, let's cut to the chase. Here's the next installment.

Well, a quick chapter but hopefully a good one. And it appears that sparks are flying now between those two. Cue the Lion King's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" song! *chuckles* I know a certain person on these forums *cough @WindBlast; cough* will be happy to see Vanessa again. Now, can anyone guess what the theme of the next chapter will be? If not, then you'll just have to wait until then. Same channel, er, thread, same Duel Time!
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 27th January 2014 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 15 Up!)

Well, when boredom strikes, I get busy. And boredom is a very, very dangerous thing with me. So I managed to get the next chapter finished faster than I thought. Truthfully, it was finished yesterday, but I wanted to wait until it was proofread before posting (since, as stated before, while I can spot errors in big-time stuff like newspapers and magazines fairly easily, I'm not so quick to notice it in my own writing...). Anyway enough yammering, let's get onto the main event. So here's Chapter 15 for you to enjoy (I hope).

Dum dum dummmmm! How's that for a twist? It appears Cody was right Kain was wrong. At least at the moment. The next chapter shall reveal all, so try to contain your excitement, guys. See you next time!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 15 Up!)

I got comfused and I emded up reading chap 13 instead of 12. Will read 12 tomorrow.
    Why did Django use a barian card? I honestly did not see that coming. Why not numeron force? Are the Barian lords going to make an appearance? So Kain is officially the underdog of this FF. Reminds me of Manjoume Thunder from GX.
    I cant wAit to see Fiona in action tomorrow and to read the other chapters. Good job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WindBlast View Post
    I got comfused and I emded up reading chap 13 instead of 12. Will read 12 tomorrow.
    Why did Django use a barian card? I honestly did not see that coming. Why not numeron force? Are the Barian lords going to make an appearance? So Kain is officially the underdog of this FF. Reminds me of Manjoume Thunder from GX.
    I cant wAit to see Fiona in action tomorrow and to read the other chapters. Good job.
    Well, remember, the words "Barian" and "Numeron" have very different meanings in this series, as there are no Barian and Astral Worlds. Django has all three "Force" cards, but only uses Numeron and LBF, as he feels they are safer to use than Barian's Force, and uses which one depending on the situation. Here, while Numeron Force is one-of-a-kind (having evolved the same way as it did in the Zexal anime, but prior to the series), Barian's Force and Limited Barian's Force cards have appeared in the mainstream via unknown methods and manufacturers, as well as their true nature being a mystery. I will give you a hint: each word "represents" a type of power and energy. That's all I'll say, as you'll have to wait until "Chaos Control" until the nature of Barian's Force and Limited Barian's Force is revealed.

As for Kain, he's not quite the underdog. He's still one of the best Duelists in the world, officially ranked 2nd, he just comes up short when it comes to Django. Kain's strategies are more rigid while Django's are flexible and fluid, granting the latter an advantage. Cody, more or less, fits the bill of underdog, akin to Joey Wheeler. You'll see Kain win every so often, he's just not so quick to win against Django, but he'll win against others.

And, on a last note, while there are no Barian Emperors, there will be a similar group that, more or less, fit that department, all using the 10X Numbers. Though the series main villain (Number 107's owner) is the leader, though he is similar to Vector in terms of motives and personality. That's all I'll say for now.
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 5th February 2014 at 04:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django Spirit (Season 1: Number Hunters) (Chapter 16 Up!)

Speaking of which, here's the next chapter in the series. This one is fairly unique (at the moment), as it contains dual duels (say that five times fast). Both of which introduce two Numbers. But I'll let my chapter speak for itself.

Well, that was a long one. No wonder it took me several days to finish it (though, to its defense, I did get lazy for a few days, so that contributed to the delay). The next chapter will be the final chapter that a main character (bar Django) will obtain a Number. Can anyone guess what that Number will be? And who will obtain it? (Though it should be obvious at this point.) After that, I can finally work on more of this season's central plot, supporting characters, and, of course, the antagonist(s) of the series. Tune in next time (whenever that will be) for the next instalment! Later.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast