POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!) - Page 47
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

Bitch be trippin' balls! PokeViper's Avatar

Default Re: POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-gi-gi-giaru! View Post
    Doesn't mean you can't read what's already there.
    you speak the very happy truth :D

Thanks EternusSitus
    click for my URPG

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Thanks PokeViper. Yeah, I think this story will be stopped, but don't worry, my new fic will be beginning soon, hopefully next week, and will ultimately utilize a lot of the concepts from the ending of TPI in it.

It will be a different story, but a lot of what I was going to do at the end of this story will be implemented. So for people who liked TPI, I'm thinking 'Pocket Monsters' will be (hopefully) enjoyable to read.

Coming Soon...

Okay, finished all 20 chapters... now Im allowed to be sad....

Thanks EternusSitus
    click for my URPG

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

*reading awesome fic* THIS IS SO AMAZING! I'm so glad this popped up on the front page!*Sees WHY it popped up on the front page: "This fic is postponed indefinitely." Oh well, I bet I can guess how this ends: Ash and Dawn are taken to TR hideout. They begin to torture Dawn in front of Ash. Meanwhile, Lexi stumbles across something that shows her sister is dead, and then gives the coin to Ash in a heroic scene where she shows she's just too good for this sinful life and dies. Ash saves Dawn w/ the power of the coin. It is revealed that TR has obtained the Blue and Yellow Orbs. Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup get infused with the orbs when the TRio realize how what they've done could destroy the world as they know it. Ash and Dawn defeat M3, but the energy level of the battle tears open a portal to Luceus' dimension. Ash summons the 4 Guardians and the retrieve the orbs and combine them to make a White Orb, and summon Arceus. Arceus and Luceus engage in an epic duel, but when Luceus gains the upper hand Ash steps in and does something and good wins out in the end 'cause he's a Sue. Ash finally realizes he has feelings for Dawn after this and they live the dream. At first, Misty is heartbroken, but then she realized she didn't have feelings for Ash, but Delia. They get married and Misty becomes Ash's daddy. Lexi decides not to die and instead becomes a biologist like her sister to prove she isn't a Sue, but Max gets ticked off from lack of screen time and rapes her, and she likes it, so they become romantically involved. It turns out Tracey wasn't a TR agent, he just hid a camera in Ash's tent from when they journeyed together and was constantly watchind naked Ash footage. When Dawn sees this, she bitch-slaps him to Cinnabar where he marries Willow. Years later, Dawn is now Dawn Ketchum and has a baby named Milo, but Nurse Joy messes up and teleports him to <insert setting of Pocket Monsters here>, starting the plot of the most epic Pokemon tale ever told. Everyone but Brock is now happily married, just the way it should be. The End.

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Blaze View Post
    *reading awesome fic* THIS IS SO AMAZING! I'm so glad this popped up on the front page!*Sees WHY it popped up on the front page: "This fic is postponed indefinitely." Oh well, I bet I can guess how this ends: Ash and Dawn are taken to TR hideout. They begin to torture Dawn in front of Ash. Meanwhile, Lexi stumbles across something that shows her sister is dead, and then gives the coin to Ash in a heroic scene where she shows she's just too good for this sinful life and dies. Ash saves Dawn w/ the power of the coin. It is revealed that TR has obtained the Blue and Yellow Orbs. Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup get infused with the orbs when the TRio realize how what they've done could destroy the world as they know it. Ash and Dawn defeat M3, but the energy level of the battle tears open a portal to Luceus' dimension. Ash summons the 4 Guardians and the retrieve the orbs and combine them to make a White Orb, and summon Arceus. Arceus and Luceus engage in an epic duel, but when Luceus gains the upper hand Ash steps in and does something and good wins out in the end 'cause he's a Sue. Ash finally realizes he has feelings for Dawn after this and they live the dream. At first, Misty is heartbroken, but then she realized she didn't have feelings for Ash, but Delia. They get married and Misty becomes Ash's daddy. Lexi decides not to die and instead becomes a biologist like her sister to prove she isn't a Sue, but Max gets ticked off from lack of screen time and rapes her, and she likes it, so they become romantically involved. It turns out Tracey wasn't a TR agent, he just hid a camera in Ash's tent from when they journeyed together and was constantly watchind naked Ash footage. When Dawn sees this, she bitch-slaps him to Cinnabar where he marries Willow. Years later, Dawn is now Dawn Ketchum and has a baby named Milo, but Nurse Joy messes up and teleports him to <insert setting of Pocket Monsters here>, starting the plot of the most epic Pokemon tale ever told. Everyone but Brock is now happily married, just the way it should be. The End.
    This...

Is pure win.

Unless any part of it whatsoever was meant in any level of seriousness at all (instead of srsnss), at which point it becomes excessively fail.

GB IS WIN. HOPEFULLY.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Ragin' Cajun Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Legacy, would you like this fic moved to the Fanfics Archive for the time being?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Legacy, would you like this fic moved to the Fanfics Archive for the time being?
    Yes, that would be fine. Thanks, Jabber.

Coming Soon...

*sniff sniff* moved to the archives... but not forgotten!

Thanks EternusSitus
    click for my URPG

Ragin' Cajun Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

It will be moved back out when Legacy requests it to be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    It will be moved back out when Legacy requests it to be.
    Thank you, good sir.

Coming Soon...

Follow CliveKoopa On Twitter Add CliveKoopa on Facebook
    Visit CliveKoopa's Youtube Channel

Sorry to bump this thread but I had to reply. This fanfic is fantastic and one of the best Pokemon fics I've read. The story of Arceus and Luceus is quite intereesting too. When are you going to finish it? The last chapter was upload last year. Please do finish..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CliveKoopa View Post
    Sorry to bump this thread but I had to reply. This fanfic is fantastic and one of the best Pokemon fics I've read. The story of Arceus and Luceus is quite intereesting too. When are you going to finish it? The last chapter was upload last year. Please do finish..
    Thanks CliveKoopa,

I have discontinued this fic, but thank you for the kind words :)

If you like this fic, much of what I was going to implement as far as the plot will be used in my new fic, "Pocket Monsters." It doesn't feature Ash and the anime gang, but much of the plot I was going to use in TPI is going to be used in Pocket Monsters.

Coming Soon...

another casualty at war Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Now that summer has finally arrived, I've finally had the time to read this story... And it certainly defied all expectations.

For starters, I'll be the first to say that I'm a diehard Advanceshipper at heart. I dislike Pearlshipping and absolutely can't stand Pokeshipping. Still, your writing captivated me. You're a fantastic writer, Legacy. Description's definitely your strong suit. From the prologue you had me hooked. Yes, the description could get a little overwhelming at times, but too much description is, without a doubt, much better than too little description.

Chapter 1 was another of my favorites. I'm neither a fan of Misty, nor a supporter of the idea that she doesn't like the Gym Leader lifestyle. But your superb level of description actually got me to feel sorry for her. Likewise, Ash was characterized excellent. He spoke and acted just the way he did in the show, if only a bit more mature (but I'm a fan of that change; it has been 5 years, after all). Lexi certainly has an interesting backstory. I still don't know if I liked the way she betrayed Ash and his friends, though. It felt a little weird to me.

Speaking of Ash's friends, it does feel like a few of them were pushed to the side. May, Max, and Brock seemed more like background characters than anything, especially since they've appeared in every or nearly every chapter, but they hadn't developed or changed at all throughout the course of the story. One thing that put me off was in one of the last chapters you wrote; how Brock was so willing, and even supported, Ash's plan to teleport to the island where M3 was supposedly located. It totally contrasted his normally cautious, protective nature. I really didn't like that part of the story.

On the other hand, I think one of the great moments was with Ben and Tyrouge. My heart actually started to beat a little quicker as the pair fled from the closet and went to approach Mewthree. I honestly thought they would've been disintegrated to dust, especially after the horrifying massacre in the stadium earlier.

Anyway, it's certainly a shame you've stopped this story. I'm not going to ask or encourage you to finish it, but I definitely would've loved to see an ending (and what the hell happened with Tracey, anyway? That part's killing me!). Still, I wish you the best with Pocket Monsters, and I'll definitely check it out. Like I said, you're a fantastic writer, Legs. Keep writing! :)
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

I am arceus' warrior sage Poke-King's Avatar

wait whos Silas King/Zak Seabrook

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

I'm only up to chapter 7, but NEVER READ THIS WITH MOTHER 3 MUSIC ON. I AMLOST CRIED.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647