Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 9

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

That was pretty good just try not to skimp on the details too much.

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

Okay

Hero of the South Beausoleil's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Beausoleil on Facebook
    Follow Beausoleil on Tumblr

This is a good concept. Grammar is a bit iffy, but all in all, pretty good.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The Battle Pyramid was flying over the land on the Gates of Celadon, just a few miles away from the actual city. It’s been a week since Ashian, Henry and Alexa started training with Brandon the Frontier Brain of the Battle Pyramid; after losing a battle against his Regirock, Ashian decided that for him to get out of his losing streak, he had to learn from a great trainer. Alexa wanted to get better, cause well she didn’t wanted Ashian to get batter, and Henry; well Henry just needed to get better.

“Go Golem use your Roll Out” Brandon’s Golem started spinning on the ground as it headed towards Ashian’s Loudred.

“Loudred jumped and use Ice Punch!” Ashian slashed the air by throwing his arm to the side; Loudred’s fist started getting covered with icy energy as it ran towards the rolling Golem. Both attacks crashed as the Ice Fist left out ice energy due to the crash; the Roll Out was pushed back making Golem crash with the wall, this caused the ball like Pokémon to fall unconscious.

“Return” Brandon returned Golem as a grin went through his face. “Wow, after just three days you’ve managed to get that better, I’m impressed Ashian” Brandon walked over to Ashian with his arms crossed. “Let’s go to the other stadiums and check on Henry and Alexa” Brandon turned around and started walking out; Ashian followed him.

“Yes Master Brandon” Ashian bowed and followed.

“No need to be so formal Ashian, just call me Brandon” Brandon said chuckling a little after hearing Ashian’s comment.

“I know, but you’re the only that’s being helping me out all this time, and I gotta give you a title of respect” Ashian laughed scratching the back of his head. Brandon just shrugged and kept walking.

It’s true during the past week Ashian and his friends have been in the pyramid the whole time, not even stopping to take breaks. This helped Ashian the most cause thanks to this he finally has his confidence back; well mostly. And Henry’s strategy has gotten better, while Alexa’s attack powers have become stronger and her Togepi has increased a lot in power and friendship, meaning it could evolve soon.

Ashian and Brandon walked into the second battle room that was on the other side of the pyramid, the room was a smaller, but it seemed to have more technology in it; since it had a pokéball scrambler, where Trainers can put their pokéballs and the machine will pick the Pokémon. It also had a stand on each side were the trainers could see the battle better and it also kept them from entering the field since there were bars around the stand.

Ashian stared at the battlefield as he saw the battle that was going up between Henry and Alexa. Henry was fighting with Riolu; since both Ashian and Alexa have their six Pokémon and Henry only had two, they thought it’ll be fair to let him have Riolu.

“Go Riolu, use Brick Break” Henry ordered and Riolu’s paw started glowing white as it ran towards Alexa’s Togepi, the speed it had was leaving energy and dust behind; which almost blinded Brandon and Ashian.

“Togepi, use Metronome” Alexa counter with Togepi’s special technique, thanks to this it could use any attack at random. But with the training they’ve been getting, Alexa has gotten better at predicting that attack, thus knowing that a good attack may come out. Togepi jumped up as its small hand (I don’t know what those things it has for arms are people) got surrounded by air.

Togepi slashed down with the Arial Ace sending Riolu flying back. “Get up and use Force Palm” Riolu took Togepi by surprised and threw its paw forward, just before it came in contact with Togepi it sent a great amount of energy that sent Togepi rolling back to Alexa; the little baby Pokémon was panting.

“Togepi, you okay” Alexa kneeled down and looked at Togepi, a worried smile crossing to her face. But before she could return the Pokémon, Togepi started glowing. It got engulfed by energy as it evolved into Togetic. Now it had a more angelic figure, it was mostly white colored and it had small wings on its back, it had longer legs that Togepi and a long neck. Its body was still round, but now it was bigger. “All right, Togetic” Alexa smiled.

Ashian took out the Pokéde-X and a picture of Togetic came out. “Togetic, the fairy Pokémon, this small Pokémon fly around the world to bring happiness to the world, thanks to this ability this Pokémon have been classified as the happiness Pokémon” Ashian turned the Pokéde-X off.

“Well you heard that’ he said to Brandon who was focusing on the battle. “Although we owe it to you that Alexa finally managed to get Togepi to evolve.”

“Okay then, let’s finish this Lex” Henry smirked after Riolu ran back to his side. “Riolu, use your Aura Sphere” Riolu jumped up and created a ball of blue energy in between its paws. Riolu fired the ball and it headed towards Togetic; Togetic countered that with a Hyper Beam and caused an explosion. “Close Combat” Riolu flew towards Togetic and started punching and kicking it at a great speed, Togetic descended; all beat up as it fell down for the count.

Alexa returned her Togetic; she grinned and looked at Henry. “Not bad Henry, I have to say the training we’ve been having has sure improved you a lot” she walked up to Henry and the two shook hands.

Ashian looked down. He kinda felt bad; all this time it had been him fighting against Brandon, because he thought he’ll get to improve faster than Henry and Alexa; but in that he missed the chance to train and get better with his friends, and instead decided to train alone with Brandon. He walked up to the other two and waved at them. “Hey that was a great battle you guys” he said trying to give the best innocent smile he could.

“Thanks, we’ve been practicing on those moves during the last few days” Henry laughed as he walked over to Ashian and started messing his hair. “So I guess you can be called champion now right” he said with a silly tone.

“I wish” Ashian laughed but they were interrupted by Brandon.

“You guys, you should get out you know, it’s being a long time since you left the pyramid and since we’re stopping in Mist Town you should get off and cruise around” Brandon said opening a door that was by the wall of the room. “I’ll see you guys by sundown”

“Little rush ain’t it?” Ashian asked with a surprised look on his face.

“That’s cause…I have to do something myself, sundown” Brandon said. Ashian and the others just shrugged and walked out of the Pyramid.

Ashian Henry and Alexa looked back; they just remembered how big the pyramid was. It was mostly black; but it was more of a technologic type of black, it had two other towers next to it, apparently there were turbines. Thanks to the turbines the pyramid was able to fly in the air, its hard getting used to that, but they managed.

“Okay so where are we again?” Henry asked looking around; there wasn’t anything to look at actually. It was mostly a lush forest and Mist Town was small town, not many buildings and like its name said it was covered by a small cloud of mist.

“I think we should take that route” Alexa pointed over at the cloud of mist that was close by. “If we walked through that mist we might make it into Mist Town” she adjusted her backpack and started walking.

Ashian shrugged adjusted his own backpack and followed her.

“Wow, this is a lot of mist” Henry said while they were walking amiss inside the mist that led to the town. “Anyone see anything?”

“I think I found a sponge” Ashian said as he pressed his hand onto something soft and round. “A fluffy sponge” he laughed.

“Ashian” Alexa said slowly. “That’s not a sponge” she growled as Ashian jumped letting go of her butt; he fell to the floor due to the fast move though. “Perv!” She yelled and kicked him on the ribs while he was down. “Now, Henry, Ashian we all have electric Pokémon that can use Flash, so let’s use them, go Luxio” Alexa threw her pokéball and her Luxio came out, the dog like Pokémon let out a soft growl and its tail started letting out a strong light that clear some of the mist.

“She’s right you know” Ashian grabbed his own pokéball and Pikachu came out, the little rat smiled; happy to be out of its pokéball, and after a few seconds its cheeks glowed white an it started illuminating the mist too. Henry decided to follow his friends as Mareep came out, its tail started shining. One the three lights joined each other, the mist was practically gone.

“Good job guys” Henry smiled as he petted Mareep. “Thanks to our training your Flash attack got a lot brighter” he laughed. Mareep just let out a small “eep” and started walking along with the other two electric Pokémon.

They kept walking down the road; which was much clearer now that they could see, they looked ahead and saw someone sleeping under a tree, apparently a girl due to the curves she had. They walked over. She was wrapped in a blue blanket, apparently she was sleep too; her short hair coming out of the blanket.

“I’ll go check it out” Ashian said as he walked slowly to the girl. He kneeled down and started to get the blanket off; Ashian remembered this orange colored hair, her pale white skin, he had even battled this girl once. “Henry” he grinned. “I think you should see this”

“Who is it?” Henry asked.

“Moana” Ashian grinned patting Henry’s shoulder. “So you keeping your promise” he whispered into the shocked Henry’s ear.

“Who’s Moana?” Alexa asked; Ashian couldn’t blame her, when she battled Moana it was probably before Misty retired and gave her the spot as a gymleader.

“She’s Misty’s daughter and the new gymleader of Cerulean City, you probably didn’t got to see her cause Misty was still on the spot when you got to Cerulean” Ashian said while still grinning and instead started whispering on her ear. “And technically Henry’s first crush.”

“I heard that!” Henry yelled turning around frantically.

“What?” Moana got up and started scratching her eye, she was still drowsy but she could see well, Ashian and the others looked at her, unlike the last time they saw her, she didn’t had her blue shirt anymore. And her orange colored shorts were gone too. Instead she was wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt, she had a sailor like neck, and she had a pair of red short shorts. “Henry” she looked passed Henry. “Ashian, what are you guys doing here?” she asked them while smiling.

“We were just going to Mist Town…what are you doing here?” Henry said curiously, he didn’t want to talk so that Ashian; like he always did didn’t made fun of him, but it was just impossible for him to do it.

“Oh right ha ha ha” Moana started laughing, her young pale face leaving a sweet noise capable of hypnotizing anyone. Henry wanted to ask what her answer was but after hearing her laugh; well let’s just say Ashian took his place.

“So, why are you?” Ashian pushed Henry aside so that Alexa could stop him from falling off.

“I decided to take a break from the gym and I heard that Mist Town has this great blossom trees, I thought it’ll be cool considering that they blossom this time a year” she said spinning around. “Also they say that the blossoms of Mist Town can sometimes reveal a person’s perfect match” she said looking at the tree of them.

“Really, cool, maybe I’ll find the perfect girl for me, although that’ll be impossible cause…I’m so hot” Ashian said with a cocking tone; this apparently got Alexa angry.

“Hey, Pikachu don’t count” Alexa said slapping him on the back of the head. “But I’ll be so glad if I meet my perfect match” she said holding her hand up to her chest and smiling with her eyes closed.

“You know, you can’t really put your hands to your chest, cause you don’t have any” Ashian chuckled but he just got hit in the head again. “OW” he yelled.

“You guys haven’t changed, except for her even though I don’t know her” Moana walked up to Alexa and stretched out her hand. “I think we’ll get along well, we both like hitting Ashian on the back of the head” they shook hands and laughed together.

“Yeah that seems to link people a lot” Ashian scratched the back of his head with a frown.

“There it is” Moana looked ahead, there was a huge gate in front, it was mostly a wooden gate and it was wide open; which practically let anyone in or out of the town at will. “Finally I was starting to get annoyed with that mist.”

“Yeah, now we can go grab a bite or something” Ashian said rubbing his stomach. He looked at Henry who looked a little determined. “What is it dude?” Ashian asked him.

“Oh, it’s nothing, you know with all the training I’ve been having, I just want to show Moana how much I’ve improved since the last time I saw her” he said looking over at Moana and Alexa; the two were walking ahead.

“Hey you guys coming?” Alexa asked motioning them to follow.

“Sure” Ashian turned around to look at Henry again. “Just ask her about the battle” Ashian started walking leaving Henry to think for himself.

The town itself was pretty peaceful, small if you could consider it. There were just a few houses, and maybe one or two building in it, but the buildings were either close or they were only there as a store. The rest of the town was pretty simple after that.

“Wow, this town seen quiet doesn’t it?” Ashian mentioned glancing over to a small grocery store. “I wonder if they got good food.” Ashian scratched his head while focusing on the store.

“I heard the town has their own public battle field” Moana took out a map of the town and pointed over at the east exit of the town. “We’re not so far from it, and it’s even closed to the Pokémon Center so after we’re done there we can go to the center” she put the map back.

Henry grinned. This was his chance, he could show Moana how much he had improved and he didn’t even offered, she offered.

“Sure let’s go” Henry said anxiously as he grabbed Moana’s hand and started running. Ashian just looked as the two; or practically just Henry left a cloud of dust behind cause of their running.

“He seems to be happy” Ashian had a confused look on his face. Alexa just sighed and started following the trail of dust. “Well you can at least say something” he crossed his arms and followed her. Truth is ever since the accident in Lavender, they hadn’t really talked much.

“Okay, so one on one?” Moana asked Henry after they got to the fields.

“Yep, I wouldn’t want it any other way” Henry took a pokéball out. Moana had only seen Nosepass and she saw Mareep due to it leading them to the town; but Riolu was a Pokémon she hadn’t seen, and it was also his strongest Pokémon. “I choose you Riolu!” Henry yelled and threw the ball; Riolu burst out and it stretched.

“Go Azumarill” Moana threw her pokéball and her Azumarill came out. “I just got it a few days ago while on Cerulean, I’ve been meaning to try it out for a long time” she grinned as Azumarill walked inside the field as it stared at Riolu.

“Okay then, Riolu, go and show them your Dizzy Punch” Riolu started running, jumping to different locations of the field, its fist started glowing in a rainbow like color as it punched Azumarill right on the face.

“I don’t think so, go Azumarill use Iron Tail” Azumarill’s tail glowed white as it buffeted Riolu sending it flying back a few feet and making it leave dust behind. “Azumarill use your Hyper Beam” Azumarill took its chance on Riolu being hurt already. Once it got closer it opened its mouth wide and a ball of energy created inside its mouth. After a few seconds of charging, Azumarill fired the beam.

A lot of dust was made due to the explosion; but when the dust cleared, Riolu was unharmed; in fact it was holding its two hands together as if preparing to defend itself. “What happened?” Moana looked at Henry and Riolu confused. “It was a direct attack; it should’ve made a good amount of damage at that range.”

“I didn’t, because we used Aura Sphere before the Hyper Beam crashed” Henry smirked. “We’ve been training a lot, and thanks to that our speed has increased, we used the Aura Sphere before the beam was fired, in fact we did it before it hit, even at that close range” Henry closed his eyes for a moment. “Now, use Force Palm” Riolu got up; since it still had Azumarill in front of it, it put its paw up front and created a huge blow of energy that sent Azumarill flying up into the sky.

“Azumarill get up!” Moana yelled; luckily for her a few seconds later Azumarill managed to get back up. “Well, this is gonna be fun” she grinned preparing for her next command.

Outside the field Ashian and Alexa were watching the battle with anticipation. “Maybe, I should call Brandon and tell him that we’re not making it back, I mean the festival’s tomorrow, and I think that I want to stay and see it” Alexa said fiddling with her fingers. ‘What about you?” she asked him.

“Yeah, me too, I’ll call him and tell him, I’m sure he won’t be mad” he said and smiled at her. “We’re not that far from Celadon anyways so we can keep walking from here.” He took his Pokécell out and started dialing Brandon’s number.

“Go use Hydro Pump” Azumarill fired a torrent of water that headed towards Riolu crashing with its abdomen and made it bounce on the floor. “Now use Water Pulse” Azumarill created a ball of water energy in between its arms and fired it towards Riolu.

“Riolu use Aura Sphere!” Henry yelled, Riolu created a ball of blue energy; it fired it and both spheres crashed, the Water Pulse sending watery energy and the Aura Sphere sending Aura energy flying around.

It made a huge explosion that sent both Pokémon and Trainers flying back and falling on the floor.

Henry got up and looked up ahead as a grin crossed his face. Azumarill was down, and Riolu was just getting up. “I won, I made it, I won!” Henry yelled while jumping around. Technically since he became a trainer he hasn’t won a serious battle, the S.S. Anne Two Tournament was easier and his battle wasn’t so serious, but this is his real first victory.

Moana smiled as she returned Azumarill then she gave Henry a warm smile and walked up to him. Henry started blushing as he saw her walking over to him, he hadn’t noticed so much before, but Moana unlike Alexa had already…well you know she had already gotten boobs for a twelve year old. Henry was also the oldest Pokémon Warrior Trainee there was and boys and girls were always kept separate so, he had never seen a girl as Moana.

“That was a good battle Henry” she extended her hand, Henry just blushed and looked at her nervously. “No need to be nervous” she grabbed his hand and shook it. “You did good.”

“ALL RIGHT HENRY” Ashian yelled from outside the field. “Go for it!” he laughed.

“Shut up, you asshole!” Alexa yelled punching Ashian on the face leaving a big red fist mark. Henry and Moana just laughed at the scene while Ash rested on the floor with his eyes spinning.

“So what are you gonna do about her?” Ashian asked Henry, they were in the Pokémon Center’s room, since they always got their own room with bunk beds, they got used to staying up late playing cards or something.

“About who?” Henry asked showing Ashian his full house. Ashian shook his head.

“I fold” Ashian sighed putting his cards down. “I mean Moana, tomorrow’s the cherry blossom festival, you know, perfect match thing, what if she meets her perfect match and it’s not you” Ashian said leaning back on the floor.

“Then I’ll leave her alone and move on” Henry said as he looked at Ashian and grinned. “So, turning to you, what are you going to do about Alexa, she might meet her dream guy too.”

Ashian snickered. “I don’t care” he said trying his best to be cool. “She can go grab a pokéblock case and shove…” Henry stopped him.

“Language” he said letting Ashian continue.

“Point is, why should I care” Ashian shrugged. “Whatever happens, we’ll just have to let it come and go” he looked up at the roof and closed his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 32
    NEXT CHAPTER, LAST CHAPTER OF ARC: ALEXA’S AND MOANA’S PERFECT MATCH, THE CHERRYBLOSSOM DILLEMA

Blog Entries

Nice chapter. Though, I had to highlight it as I read so my eyes didn't hurt. I would start it, and then copy/paste onto Word. Then, it won't be black.

Just a thought.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I know, I had to do it if I wanted to copy past the picture. Sory

Hero of the South Beausoleil's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Beausoleil on Facebook
    Follow Beausoleil on Tumblr

Hey, remember, put ending punctuation inside quotation marks.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Why is this in black?

Ouch. That had to hurt.... poor Ashian.

I believe the name is spelt "Mona."

Good chappie.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

No it really is Moana, it means water in New Zealand, and old friend that used to come to this forums told me that.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Oh, okay....

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

She was drinking some coffee. It was eight o’ clock in the morning, it was really strange for her to get up so early; but ever since these last few days she has had a lot of sleepless nights. She walked up the stairs white as any stairs could get, just like the walls

Her room was simple, mostly it had a shelf full of make up, a big mirror that was clear even if you smudge it you could still see your reflection well. The closet that was next to her king size bed, full of cloth. She passed her hands though her bed, it had been ten years since the last time she had someone else beside her in it.

“Ryan” she whispered closing her blue colored eyes. She was wearing a white robe; since she had just finished taking a bath. She had a long brown hair, combed so well it was even shining with the light of the sun. Her pale white skin, revealing her innocence.

She walked into her closet and looked around to see what she could wear today. That’s when she turned to look at an old sleeveless blue shirt, it was cut around the cleavage, it also came with a red skirt and on top of the neck of the shirt there was a white sun hat.

She looked down at the floor saddened at the thought of how long it had been since the last time she wore those cloth; she was just a teenager when she retired from being a Coordinator, and she didn’t looked back at it cause; well, she was happy.

But now, her husband was long gone, and her son was on his own journey, she didn’t really had anything else to do in her home. “I should just take a vacation or something, it’s not like Ashian will come back anytime soon” she shook his head and walked into the bathroom.

After she came out she was wearing an aqua blue dress, her hair was tied up and she was wearing a longer version of the skirt that was in the closet. “Well, better go make breakfast” she said and walked down.

After she got down she looked around the room, there was a big red sofa over the corner and a big screen TV, there was a window that led to the backyard, the sun shining through the glass. She walked over to the kitchen and got all she needed out. She turned to look at the calendar.

“May 10 second Sunday of May” she sighed, it was mother’s day and her son wasn’t there, it was the first mother’s day she was alone; but she had to expect it since Ashian was going to leave eventually.

“I better, get done with this” she said increasing the speed on her cooking.

She was watching TV; it was one of the few things she did nowadays, mostly looking at channels that reported stuff about Trainers, in case she could see her son in one of the videos; but no luck. She looked at the desk; it had various pictures in it, each picture different from the other in their own way.

She smiled as she saw the first picture. There were three kids in it, all of them laughing. The first one was a boy around the age of five, he had a short coffee brown hair, his smiling face went good together with his brown eyes, and he was wearing a short sleeve red shirt and a pair of blue shorts that little kids normally wear.

The second kid had a tan skin, he looked around five too, he had a short messy black hair, and Z marks around his little face, the kid was wearing a blue shirt just and a white pair of shorts. And then there was her a sweet little girl just a few months to turn five, her hair was the same, except for the fact that four year olds can’t have that much long hair. She was wearing a black dress.

Cindy smiled, Ryan, Ash and her were good childhood friends, but since they grew up, their friendship kinda fell apart; Ash left Pallet after settling down and Ryan for all she knows was dead. She passed to the next picture. This time it was just her and Ryan. They were both ten years old back then, and she was wearing the same cloths that were hanging on the closet. Ryan was wearing a red sleeveless vest with a black undershirt; he was wearing to bands on his hands. He had a pair of jeans and sneakers, and he had a red hat with a white circle, his own symbol.

Both Ryan and Cindy were giving the camera a peace sign, that was the day they left for their journey; Ryan wanted to become a Pokémon Master, while she wanted to become a Master Coordinator. But Kanto didn’t provide either of them what they wanted, Ryan wanted to be known in other regions, so he left for Sinnoh, and Cindy couldn’t take contests in Kanto back then, so she left for Hoenn. But the two always had their starters and the hats they gave each other.

Back then they were great friends; and even though they were in different regions of the world. They always talked with each other.

“So, I won the ribbon Ryan, can you believe it” Cindy said happily showing off the Slateport City ribbon on the computer screen, she was talking to Ryan through a video phone in the Slateport City Pokémon Center. “I mean, I’ve been training for so long and I’ve been in so many contest, but I finally got my fifth ribbon, and the Grand Festival will start soon, I just can’t wait” she gave him a silly smile while closing her eyes.

Ryan was laughing nervously; holding his hand in front of the screen so that Cindy would calm down. “Cool it Cindy” a serious smile grew on his face. “Don’t get over confident though, remember it took you a long time to get all the ribbons” Ryan wagged his finger in front of the screen.

“What about you” she frowned getting closer to the screen. “You just got your eight badges, so you really can’t talk either” she inflated her cheeks which just caused Ryan to smirk a little.

“Yeah, but I don’t get so cocky like you” Ryan shook his head. “Listen I talked to mom a few days ago, and se told me that Ash just left for the Johto region” Ryan said a smile going on his face. “I might consider on participating, you know, after I beat the Sinnoh league” he laughed while scratching the back of his head, Cindy just shook hers.

“I’m happy, that you haven’t changed at all Ryan” she smiled sweetly as the two kept talking through the video phone.

“He was so silly back then” Cindy giggled at the thought of seeing Ryan act like himself again. She looked at the picture that was next. This one sure made the difference. Ryan was taller than when he was ten of course, he was wearing a long sleeve red jacket with a red undershirt; he had a pair of black pants. And after all those years, he was still wearing his hat.

Cindy was wearing a leather blue jacket that was cut on the waist; she had a blue undershirt and a short green skirt, they were both smiling, holding a baby in between their arms. It was sleeping at the moment, but its sweet smile would’ve charmed everyone, it had the same skin color as Ryan and a short black hair; even though it was sleep, its eyes were half open; revealing the baby’s blue eyes.

“Good picture you guys,” the camera man said after the picture was taken. “That baby looks cute too, you guys will make such a good family,” he smiled and walked off. Cindy and Ryan walked over to a fountain nearby and sat down; both of them playing with their baby.

“So, we took the picture, now if I remember correctly, we still haven’t given him a name, what should we call him?” Cindy asked Ryan rocking Ashian in her arms.

“Well, I don’t know Ryan JR. or something” Ryan scratched his chin; he didn’t really think about a name, he was just happy that his baby was healthy and that he was there.

“How about Ashian, I mean you and Ash are so great friends, and you gotta admit with that black hair he kinds looks like you both” Cindy giggled taking Ryan’s hat off. “So we combine it, Ash, Cindy and Ryan, makes Ashian” she let Ryan carry Ashian and sighed.

“Guess that works, Ashian Red Trainer, he’ll have a tough life, because I’m going to train him to become a champ, we have to keep the reputation of our family” Ryan laughed looking down at Ashian. “Don’t worry Ashian, I’ll always be here for you” he said.

Cindy smiled warmly and wrapped her arms around Ryan then rested her head on his shoulder as the two of them looked at the sleep baby.

Back then she really believed that Ryan would be there forever, but destiny didn’t wanted that. She wiped a few tears off her eyes as she put the picture back. There was only one picture left. And what made it different was the fact, that there was no Ryan. Cindy was standing on a patch of grass wearing a white coat with a long white skirt. She was holding Ashian’s hand, except for the fact that he was now five years old; he was wearing a blue buttoned jacket with a red bow and blue formal pants.

She had to give Ashian credit; all this time he only asked where his dad was once, and she told him he was dead. Nothing after that except questions of how strong his dad was, or if his dad ever became a champion. She saw a lot of Ryan in him, and the dreams were just alike.

She didn’t even know how Ryan died either, one day a person from Viridian got there and told her Ryan had been run over by a car; but she never believed it, Ryan was too strong to die just for that, he would’ve been wounded or fall into a comma but not die, but she never found out in the end.

She heard the door bell; it was weird to get mail on Sunday but she just walked up to the door like she used too. When she opened the door she saw someone right behind it. It was Gary Oak wearing his white buttoned shirt; he had a brown spiky hair; which was his trademark since Cindy had always seen that on him. He was wearing pair of purple pants and black shoes. “Hey Cindy, happy mother’s day for you” Gary said stretching the package he was carrying out.

“Oh, hey Gary, what’s that?” Cindy grabbed the package and stared at it quizzing its content.

“It just got to my house today, apparently Ashian sent it according to the mail, he must’ve found one of my delivery Pidgeotto and brought it to me, you know remembering today was mother’s days, so I had to bring it to you” Gary laughed walking in.

“I’m so glad he remembered, even on his journey he remembers his mommy” she smiled walking in too. “So how’s Bryan?” she asked him after the two sat on the couch.

“He’s good, told me he just won his fifth badge, and he’s been training since Ashian defeated him at the S.S. Anne Two Tournament” Gary leaned back on the couch waiting for Cindy to open the gift.

Cindy looked at the gift again and started unwrapping it. Her eyes got wide opened as she looked inside. It was a picture no less. It had Ashian in it, he didn’t looked like Ash anymore but like his own father, except for the hat of course, his hair was brown and straight, he wore cloth just like his dad used to wear when he was his age.

There were two people next to him. The first one was a girl, she had a long blond hair and a black shirt, a pair of yellow short and a black and yellow hat. And the other one was a boy, he had a spiky brown hair and was wearing a green jacket with a white T-shirt, he also had a pair of blue jeans and white sneakers. Ashian was smiling together with his friends as he put his arms around them; although it seemed the girl didn’t liked it much, but she still smiled.

Cindy smiled almost letting tears out, her son was in his journey but at least he wasn’t alone, he had friends to travel with and she was happy that he could live and accomplish his goals and still have people to support him. “He’s growing up isn’t he?” Gary asked her looking at the picture.

“Yeah” Cindy wiped off another tear. “He does gonna be a champion someday too” she smiled.

“How do you know?” Gary asked her.

“You can call it, mother’s intuition” she giggled and put the picture back on the desk letting it rest in front of all the others. “Plus, he and his friends are the new generation, they’ll accomplish the dreams we never could do ourselves.” Cindy turned the picture around it had a noteon it. "Dear mom, if you're reading this I want to tell you something that will make you really happy" she gasped letting the letter fall off.

"What is it?" Gary asked confused.

"If you're reading this," she read. "Then I want you to know, dad's alive" she smiled as tears rolled down her eyes.

END OF EXTRA CHAPTER
    Last edited by Flaze; 17th May 2009 at 07:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Good extra, though I would've waited at least a day before posting it.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I know but I was a week behind already and I couldn't resist

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ashian opened his eyes; it was the day of the cherry blossom festival; a festival in which people normally met their perfect match. Now he had spent the whole night wondering, who his perfect match is, is it a girl he has seen before, but if it came to that he didn’t know many girls, and the only ones he knew that could be travelling right now were Evelyn and Alexa.

He got up and looked at the other side of the room. Henry was still snoring on his bed, he probably fell sleep late; praying that Moana would be his perfect match. “Man, he likes her that much” Ashian shook his head and got up.

He wasn’t wearing his red vest; which meant he just had his black shirt and blue jeans on; he got off and put on his sneakers.

“Guess I better go do something” Ashian scratched his hair and started walking out of the room.

According to the clock, and how the day looked; it was probably around 8 A.M., two hours before the festival started. “What am I doing, I shouldn’t worry about this kinds of things, I have to focus for my gym battle in Celadon not this” Ashian shook his head, trying to figure out a way on how he could forget about the festival.

He really couldn’t stop, chances are, Alexa forgot about the kiss she gave him back on the S.S. Anne Two, and if that was true; then why should he push it it’ll just make it more awkward for the two of them. Not just that, but what if Alexa does remember but just doesn’t want to touch the matter; if that were to happen Ashian would just be making her angry again.

“Being eleven sucks” Ashian frowned and hit his head softly with the wall; he just stayed there thinking. He knew he wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep, and he was sure that his friends wouldn’t wake up till an hour from the current time.

Ashian walked into the Common Room of the Pokémon Center. There wasn’t a living soul in there; well except for Nurse Joy’s Chansey who was reviewing the data of all the Pokémon they received the night before. Ashian knew he wouldn’t understand Chansey very much; but he still walked towards it.

“Hey Chansey” Ashian walked over to the desk, the surprised Chansey turned around to look at him with hurry; as if it was hurrying him to say what he wanted. “I’ll just go have breakfast” he laughed nervously and walked to the cafeteria.

Ashian grabbed a plate and looked at the breakfast buffet; surprising how the breakfast was ready but there was no one else up. Ashian started grabbing different kinds of food. Two fried eggs, three pieces of bacon, five pancakes, two waffles and a slice of French toast with butter. “Dig in!” he yelled and started devouring on the food. He had let his Pokémon out so that they could eat some Pokémon Food.

*Burp* Ashian wiped his face after finishing eating and yawned. “I think I’m a little tired, but I heard they had a pool here, so I should check it out” Ashian got up. Pikachu and Charmeleon got in front of him.

“Pikah, Pikachu” (You can’t swim after just a big meal like that) Pikachu warned opening its arms wide so that its trainer wouldn’t pass.

“Charmeleon, meleon char” (Yeah, you could get a cramp) Charmeleon agreed together with Pikachu; the rest of the Pokémon gathered around, all worried about Ashian’s well being.

“Oh come on guys, you know I’m tougher than that, now return” he grabbed his six pokéballs and returned the Pokéballs the Pokémon back. “Now, to the pool!” he yelled throwing his arm in the air and started walking.

Ashian walked out through the Pokémon Center’s back door, there was a big pool, about six seats all around the pool; it was empty, like the whole center. Ashian took his chance, he wasn’t the best swimmer but he had won a medal for being the second best swimmer in Pallet Town in fourth grade; Bryan was the first.

Ashian looked around if there was anyone and proceeded to take off his black shirt. He was eleven so he didn’t really had muscles but he was fit for someone his age; probably due to the fact that he had been travelling around for such a long time.

He took his pants off revealing the pair of red boxers he wore so he could go to sleep. “I don’t really mind getting this wet, plus I have more pairs of these” Ashian said going over to the showers so he could rinse.

Ashian turned the shower on and let it rinse his hair and body; feeling the cold water running down his body, it felt different soothing even, not even when he took a normal shower; probably cause he hadn’t taken a shower in more than a month, not even in the Battle Pyramid he only focused on training, and the night before he forgot to shower.

He turned it off brushing his hair back and letting the water fall off. “That felt good” he walked to the pool and sat on the edge of the pool, letting himself fall into the pool with every second.

He finally got inside feeling his body float, again different; he had been on ground since he started his journey, now it just felt weird to float around. He started swimming around the pool, diving and letting himself touch the ground under the pool. One good thing he remembered, that he could keep his breath.

He went back up and sighed, and then he started swimming backwards as he looked up at the clouded sky. “Looks like the wheatear’s not gonna get better soon” Ashian said and started floating heads up.

He closed his eyes; thinking on how different it felt to be alone, that’s right technically he hasn’t been alone for such a long time, probably since he started out, and any other time he was alone; he didn’t thought about it.

Things were clearer; he should try to talk to Alexa about what happened, that way it’ll stop feeling weird. “Yeah that’s what I’ll do” he swam to the side of the pool and turned sideways to see the door into the Pokémon Center open.

Alexa came out, she was ready wearing a yellow kimono, his hair was tied up in a roll as she turned to walk to the pool.

She smirked after seeing Ashian in the pool. “What are you Michael Phelps now?” she tried to contain herself from laughing but it was almost inebitable.

“Very funny” Ashian leaned his head back. “I just thought, it was a good place to think, you know, with all the things that have been going on, I need some time alone” he swam closer to Alexa and got out of the pool.

“Wow, have you been working out” she chuckled. Ashian just shook his head and grabbed a towel so he could dry off.

“Stop trying to be funny okay” he said in a serious manner throwing the towel on the seat. “You’ve been treating me like crap ever since the tournament and worse once we escaped out of Lavender, now what’s this about!” he yelled looking at Alexa sternly.

“Well sorry for trying to be funny Mr. Uptight” Alexa frowned and started walking out of the pool. “You know, I was just trying to make conversation, maybe you’re the one that’s acting like a jerk Ashian” she left.

Ashian didn’t have anything to say; he was just trying to clear things up, but apparently it was gonna be harder than he thought.

He put his shirt and pants back on; not really caring if he got his pants wet cause of the water, he just wanted to hurry back to the room.

Henry was already awaked when he got back and was combing his hair. “Hey man, you ready for the big day today” he said as Ashian threw himself to his bed.

“I’m not going” he said still angry as Henry turned around to look at the angry trainer.

“You and Alexa had your usual round of fights right” Henry sat next to Ashian; he knew that he was pretty angry right now, but he didn’t wanted his friend to miss out on the festival.

“Yeah, I was just trying to make peace and she, well she didn’t wanted too” Ashian looked up and frowned. “How things are going, I don’t think she’ll talk to me for a long time” he turned sideways so that he wouldn’t be facing Henry.

“Just get ready dumbass!” Henry shouted scaring Ashian off. “You promised you’ll come and you’ll come, now get ready cause we’re going!” he threw Ashian off the bed and found a red robe for him to wear. Henry found a green one for himself.

“What’s with the robes?” Ashian asked with annoyance after putting his robe on.

“We look like Samurais, kinda” Henry shrugged. “You’re suppose to wear something Japanese related and this counts, as long as you make it work” Henry turned around and started walking out of the room.

After they got out they met up with Moana and Alexa. Moana was wearing an aqua blue kimono that revealed her right leg, she wore her orange hair like she did normally since it was short; she was holding a fan over her face to cover herself. “So, how do I look” she said lowering the fan to show her blushing face.

“If I can be honest, let’s just say that if the sun saw you, he’ll think we’re in summer already, because it sure is hot in here!” Henry yelled while faking that he was fanning himself.

“Really thanks” Moana laughed and took the fan off. Alexa was next to her, holding her hands up to her legs and frowning; apparently still angry at Ashian.

Ashian looked away and frowned. Henry and Moana both shook their heads. “Well let’s go guys” Henry commanded and started walking, followed by Moana, Ashian and Alexa last; although Ashian and Alexa kept their distance from each other.

They walked through Mist Town, turning to look at the crowd of people that were heading towards the Cherry Blossom festival. They looked up to see a mountain of stone stairs.

“There it is the Mist Town Cherry Blossom field, Cherry Blossoms bloom once every year here, millions of them” Moana started climbing the stairs trying to stop herself from falling off with her high heels.

“Come on Ashian, cheer up” Henry patted Ashian on the back and let him go before him. Alexa; again was last.

They got to the top of the mountain. Everyone was either talking or they were formed waiting for the festival to start. “Guess we should take our positions now shouldn’t we” Moana said and the four trainers started walking to the formation.

They each took a place in it, either four or five people away from each other; five people between Ashian and Alexa of course. Then someone climbed up into the stage that was in the middle of the field. A girl that was wearing a pink kimono, she had a long black hair that was tied up; she wore high heels a little higher than Moana and had green eyes.

“Welcome everyone, to the Mist Town Cherry Blossom Festival!” the girl shouted and everyone started cheering waiting for the festival to start off.

“Now, I’ll explain the rules, you’ll each get a Cherry Blossom, each one of those Cherry Blossom has a special link with the other, now it’s not like one of those match makers games, cause this blossoms will be linked emotionally” she stopped and took out to blossoms. “If they do find each other, then they’ll” she stopped and put the two blossoms together.

They were blown off into the air and flew high into the sky.

“They’ll fly off and surround the two people, this way they’ll each know they’re a perfect match” she clapped her hands and various people started delivering blossoms for all the people around.

Henry and Moana grabbed theirs. They looked at each other and started walking farther into the field in search of their perfect match. Ashian grabbed his and started running after Henry; leaving Alexa to wander by herself.

“You should try to find your own match Ashian” Henry said, annoyed while holding his blossom up.

“Look who’s talking, your holding your blossom up in the air, like if you were desperate” Ashian frowned. “Chances are Moana already found hers, I mean it isn’t that guy to find a guy that fits her personality” Ashian patted Henry on the back trying to get him to admit that he couldn’t get Moana.

“Can you be more negative” Henry shook his head and looked at Ashian. “Let’s just go our separate ways for now okay” he said turning left and leaving Ashian alone.

Henry saw Moana sitting on a bench nearby; he felt his blood rushing as his face turned red upon seeing her in the midst of all the flying blossoms that were getting blown by the wind.

He started walking towards her; not sure if he should of if he was just being an idiot, but it wouldn’t hurt now would it. He saw Moana looking up at the sky and couldn’t help asking. “Have you found him yet?’ he asked sitting next to her.

“No look, how about you” Moana shifted her stare to Henry.

“Same, it’s harder than they say ain’t it” Henry Leaned back and took a deep breath feeling his blossom starting to move.

Moana looked at his blossom. “Henry, I think your perfect match might be close by” she said feeling her own blossom move as she turned around to look for anyone.

“There’s no one around here but you and me” Henry got redder and deduced what was happening. Could it be that they were each other perfect match and if they were should he tell Moana or should he let it go; the dilemma was sure breaking him.

“Then…” Moana and Henry paused as they looked at each other, both of them blushing. Moana felt herself moving closer to Henry. Henry felt the same thing, as if on instinct he just started moving.

The two blossoms got blown away as Henry’s and Moana’s lips connected with each other making it into a very passionate kiss. Henry just felt…different, he had heard Ashian comment on how it was with Alexa; but it wasn’t as he expected, it was better. Moana’s soft lips and looking at her face just made her look cuter than ever.

Ashian kept walking down the path as he saw Alexa sitting on a bench under a tree; she was sobbing, trying to stop herself from getting to the level of crying. Ashian felt bad, so he just started walking over to her.

“Are you okay?’ Ashian asked her sitting next to her. “You look like your sad”

“It’s just, I’m sorry Ashian, and I didn’t mean to be so rude” she wiped off some of the tears that were coming out. “I, just wanted to hide the fact, that this could be our last few days together” she cried some more.

“What do you mean by that?” Ashian asked startled by Alexa’s comment. He didn’t expect her to just leave like Evelyn did back at the beginning.

“You see, I live in Celadon City, I’m part of the richest family in Celadon” she turned to look at Ashian, letting more tears come out.

“Burrows” Ashian said with a startled face. “I heard of them, they’re a great Contest Company, they sell seals and different kinds of Contests stuff right?” Ashian asked her.

Alexa nodded. “Thing is, I didn’t wanted to become a Coordinator, so I had to run away without my mom finding out, also” she looked away embarrassed. “My mom wants me to get engage.”

“ENGAGE” Ashian yelled. “You’re eleven, how can you get engage?” he asked, he heard of family that still used the forced engagement thing, but they weren’t that common.

“Yeah, if I go back to Celadon, then I’ll have to go see my future fiancée” she looked up. “I forgot to get my badge in Celadon so I have to go back anyways, and one someone sees, me, they’ll know who I am and they’ll tell my mom” Alexa got up. “So, thanks” she walked off.

Ashian just stayed there, looking down, the two blossoms have pushed towards each other due to the wind and they got blown off twirling around the bench. Ashian just stayed startled. “Lex” he said softly.

“Seriously, you can stay!” Henry said surprised, Moana had just told him that she could stay with them till they left Celadon.

“Yep, so can we go now, I wanna get there already” Moana smiled.

“Sure, you ready guys” he turned to Ashian and Alexa; the two were still sad about the previous day, but they hadn’t told Henry or Moana anything about it.

“Sure, let’s go guys” Ashian tried his best to sound happy as the four Trainers started walking. But he couldn’t help but feel, that things were just gonna get crazier in Celadon.

END OF CHAPTER 33, END OF ARC
    NEXT CHAPTER: GRASSY BATTLES
    Last edited by Flaze; 20th May 2009 at 05:08 AM.

Blog Entries

That pic scared me. I was in my little world, then I glanced over and went, "HOLY SHIT!"

Try having a love life as a teenager.....

Now, THAT'S the pinnicle of reasons on how to make your child hate you - arranged marriages.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast