Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 8

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

A good chapter. You have a few minor punctuation and spelling errors. Such as:
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Champ Red View Post
    “Don’t you dare touch her?” Henry yelled as he ran over but some of the grunts punched him on the gut making him kneel on the floor.
    It should look like this:
    “Don’t you dare touch her!” Henry yelled as he ran over, but some of the grunts punched him in the gut making him kneel on the floor.

After falling trapped by a Team Dark Admin Alexa was controlled by Alakazam while Henry was paralyzed. Even though Ashian has recovered his battling inspiration can he defeat Robert and his grunts and save Alexa from a permanent brain wash…and who exactly is Ashian’s worst enemy?
    The last sentence should end in a question mark, and it's "worst enemy", not "worse enemy". I have a guess about who the "worst enemy" is.
    Last edited by LightShadow; 26th April 2009 at 02:39 PM.

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

good start to the second season!

Blog Entries

Another good chapter, and an ingenious way to introduce team Dark.
    ShadowComics already went over the corrections, so I'll leave you with a plain
    SUPEROMEGAAWESOME!

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Thanks, actually I wasn't even thinking of adding Team Dark in it, it just kinda came into my mind while I was typing.

Also special announcement due to the site getting their seventh month and ten days anniversarry. I will make an extra chapter really soon call, FIRST SEASON MEMORIES. Basically Ashian remembering the best moments from where he started out to right now. I'm not gonna post the chapters he's remembering they're just gonna tell the stories like brief summaries and also a special hint on Alexa's life so dont' miss it.
    Last edited by Flaze; 27th April 2009 at 05:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

THE TRAINER OF MISERY AND THE EGG OF FRIENDSHIP

Ashian kept running down the stairs; looking back at all the things that happened a few moments ago. How can he in just five minutes get trapped in a building full of Team Dark Grunts, and discovered that his friend is being controlled by an Admin of the same organization. Not just that, but with every step he takes there’s more grunts jumping at him.

Ashian stopped for a moment. After running down the stairs for about three minutes, he was tired, and he didn’t seem to get any better. Just as he prepared to start running again a Vigoroth came out of the elevator behind him and slashed his left arm making him fall off the flight of stairs and crash with the wall.

Ashian winced in pain as he rolled around and put his hand on the wounded arm. His blood was gushing out from his left arm, leaving his hand bloody and the blood falling like a fountain. He managed to kneel himself while trying to sustain the pain all around his body. He was just falling apart, and he didn’t have time to whine about it.

“Crap” he grunted as he pushed himself up. The Vigoroth started running down the stairs as it fired a Hyper Beam that shook the air around it. Ashian jumped out of the way, only to be knocking into his senses by the explosion of the wall once the Hyper Beam made contact with it. “Wow, Team Dark sure knows how to get strong Pokémon don’t they” Ashian chuckled as he said that but he had to go fast and started running again.

“Okay, I’ll try this go Gligar Steel Wing” Ashian grabbed his pokéball and set his Gligar for battle. She stared at the Vigoroth as her wings started to turn into a metallic color. Gligar started flying at Vigoroth cutting the air with its Steel Wing.

“I don’t think so kid,” Ashian turned around to look down at the next flight of stairs. There was someone waiting down for him. The guy was wearing a black cloak and a black hood over his head, although you could see his red eye inside it; his eyes could pierce right through you with its star shaped figure. “Vigoroth use your Arial Ace.”

Vigoroth jumped over Gligar and turned around, it raised its claws as it absorbed air into it; then it slashed Gligar’s back sending the scorpion Pokémon crashing into one of the stairs. Gligar struggled to get up but after a few seconds, it got back to its feet.

“Gligar return,” Ashian pointed the pokéball to her and returned the Gligar. “You deserve a good rest my friend.” He looked back at the man that was down there as he also returned Vigoroth.

“They’ve told me a lot about you Ashian Trainer, how you almost killed Ray, and how you have the Attack Aura” The man jumped up at least two floors above Ashian, he pushed his fist back and started diving down on Ashian. Ashian managed to see this and jumped out; but the power in the fist practically destroyed the floor making Ashian fall on the floor below, his body ended up getting covered by the rubbles of the fallen floor.

His sight was getting blurrier by the second. He could feel the blood in his arm coming out again. And a new feeling blood rushed down his forehead, probably from falling on one of the builders. He tried to move, but he was under a bunch of boulders, and his limbs had practically given up on him by now.

Ashian did his best to raise his head up, he could see the same man walking over to him. “You look so tired” the man kneeled down and grabbed his chin. “Is the chosen one a coward” he chuckled as he got up; the man pushed his leg back and then kicked Ashian’s face making him fly out of the boulders and roll on the floor.

“How…..can you do that?” Ashian asked his voice was giving out on him too, like if he was turning into a vegetable with every passing second.

“Isn’t it obvious, I can use the Attack Aura too, or how I like to call it…Shadow Attacking Aura” he walked over to Ashian and put his hand over Ashian’s face. “Now rest up, because when you wake up a battle will be waiting for you” he said as Ashian started drifting into unconsciousness; after a few more seconds he finally fell sleep.

“Damn it” Henry opened his eyes; he was inside a storage room for what he could figure out. Box after box everywhere he looked. And a rope tied around his body. “What happened” he said trying to remember the last thing that happened to him. “Getting paralyzed by Robert’s Electabuzz.”

“Where’s Alexa!” he said with an alarmed tone, as he started looking around the room again. He couldn’t see Alexa, so he figured they never did anything to her after all; but it could also mean she ended up helping them. “No, she couldn’t have?” he said, trying to keep himself together.

“What about Ashian, did he ever felt for that trap Team Dark was setting?” Henry managed to get up and walked up deeper into the storage room. He didn’t noticed Ashian or any traits of him, but they didn’t need to throw him in the storage room to torture him; so, Henry had to get free and find both of his friends.

Henry sighed recognizing that Team Dark took away his pokéballs and left him with no way of freeing himself. “There” he smiled looking at a few boxes that were stacked up nearby; a knife was in between them. “Who in hell leaves a knife in the middle of the storage room” Henry shrugged and walked over, he knelled down and managed to get the knife.

“Well as long as it gets the job done.” Henry started cutting the ropes, even though he had to do it by turning his back. “There” he said finally dropping the knife, and letting himself free from the ropes. “Now, time to show my hero side” Henry started laughing and started running to the entrance.

“Damn this storage is big!!” Henry yelled covering his mouth as soon as he heard his echo. That was it, if he yelled really loud, Team Dark’s Grunts will come and open the door. “HELLOOOOOOOOOOO” he yelled and a few seconds afterwards, footsteps were coming his way. “Dumbasses” he chuckled and hid behind a box.

The door slid open and two Dark Grunts came in. “Hey did you hear it coming from here?” the first one asked his partner.

“Hey idiots!” Henry yelled heating the two guys with a metal pole that was on the floor. “Okay, there” he said grabbing a black card that was inside one of the grunt’s pockets. “I bet this’ll work well” he said.

Henry took the grunts cloaks and put them on, he ran out of the storage room and started running through the hall, turning around to check the rooms next to him; since there might be a chance that Alexa, or Ashian were in there. “Where are they” he turned to look sideways, he saw the waiting room in which they had waited before Robert captured them.

Henry walked in, the secretary wasn’t there anymore; and the glass door that took to the meeting room was practically shattered to pieces. “Why do I think that a battle happened over here” Henry raised and eyebrow walking into the room.

Once he walked in he saw Alexa in her wheelchair facing backwards. Henry took a careful step trying to stop Team Dark from noticing him. “Lex, are you okay?” he whispered turning her around. His face turned to shock when he saw Alexa’s lifeless and hypnotized face.

“Oh shit,” Henry grunted waving his hand in front of Alexa’ face. “She’s hypnotized, I gotta free her” Henry grabbed the wheelchair and started running out.

Just when he thought he was safe. There he was Almelo waiting for him, his Aggron right besides him. “Going somewhere, you know it is pretty rude to just leave a party without saying goodbye to anyone,” Almelo chuckled evilly as his Aggron took a step forward.

“Well, I’m leaving anyways” Henry said as he stared at Almelo with a serious face. But he didn’t thought about Alexa pushing her chair back and throwing him on the floor. “What the hell?” he asked as he got up.

“Your friend is still under the power of Mind Control” Almelo laughed as he motioned Aggron to run at Henry and Alexa, its claw glowing with a metallic color as it pushed the Metal Claw right down on Henry. Henry jumped out of the way, but thanks to that ended up crashing with the reception desk.

“I see…so if I want to get her back I have to beat you?” Henry asked Almelo.

“Technically the Alakazam that did this was Robert’s at the time, but since Alakazam has to stay close to its victim, while under Mind Control it has to be close to him or her” Almelo let his traded Alakazam out as the psychic Pokémon stared at Henry. “Also I got this” Almelo took out two pokéballs, Henry’s pokéballs to be exact.

“Oh hell no!” Henry started running and tried to punch Almelo but Aggron got in front, and as soon as Henry’s fist clashed with Aggron’s armor, Henry couldn’t help but wince in pain.

“Alakazam” Almelo snapped his fingers and Alakazam started making Henry float in the air. After a few seconds it started pressing on; like if it was about to crushed Henry till he exploded. “Now Henry, I take it that you’re a chosen one too right?” Almelo asked.

Henry could barely breathe but he managed to give a silent nod. “In that case” Almelo threw the pokéballs on the floor then snapped his fingers again and Alakazam let Henry float down and stopped strangling him. “Show me what you got?”

Henry recovered himself and walked over to grab the pokéballs. “Go Mareep use Flash” Henry yelled as he let his Mareep out. As soon as the sheep came out it lit the room completely blinding everyone. Henry took his chance to grabbed the wheelchair, thanks to his instincts for training in the Pokémon Warrior base he could see. He ran at Alakazam as fast as he could. “Go Nosepass, Shadowball with Rock Slide!” Henry let his Nosepass out who fired a ball made out of dark energy and crashed with Alakazam. Then it let out a barrage of rocks that sent Alakazam crashing with the wall.

“That should do it” Henry kept running out. He looked back once to see an angry Almelo, cursing at the sight of his knock out Alakazam. “Better hurry up, don’t you think” he said to an unconscious Alexa.

Henry used his ID card to open one of the lab doors and hid in there. The lab was pretty empty, a few machines here and there; but it was sure a good place to hide you in. “Here” Henry hid Alexa and himself behind a big transporter machine and let himself fall down on the floor. “Man I’m tired.”

He looked at Alexa with a worried face. “If only Ashian was here, I’m sure he’ll be able to deal with this, but he’s probably trapped somewhere in this building” he punched the machine and sat up and started breathing deeply in and out.

“We can still help” Alexa said raising her head to smile at Henry. “What, they’ll need more than a Mind Control to get a hold of my mind, okay they did got control of my mind, but you have to admit I woke up pretty fast” she said and tried to get up.

“Your ankle?” Henry got up and got in front of her in case she fell down forward.

“I’m okay Henry” she said leaning on the wall. “Or I will be once you use your Healing Aura on me” she said looking straight at Henry.

Henry nodded and knelled down so he could face Alexa’s ankle. “Stay still” he put his hand right on her ankle; then his hand got surrounded by a green glow, then the glow coursed down to Alexa’s ankle till the purple looking ankle turned the same color as Alexa’s skin. “Done” Henry sighed. “But I think it left me more tired” he said.

“Don’t worry, you take a break, I’ll take care of you” Alexa let Henry sit on the wheel chair and started running off. *Don’t worry Ashian, we’ll save you* she thought as the two of them left the lab.

Ashian opened his eyes, the blood he felt rushing from his head before he went out was gone, his arm also seemed to be bandaged. “Where am I?” he asked himself trying to get up. “Last thing I remember is that guy knocking the floor below me, after that I think I lost my train of thought for a while” Ashian padded his head looking around the room he was in.

It was pretty plain, four walls, all white colored. But the room pretty much didn’t have anything besides that; which meant that Team Dark didn’t work on the room. “What kind of room is this?” he walked out of his resting spot and started to walk over to the door.

“I wouldn’t get any closer if you value your life” Ashian turned around, the same cloaked man from before was there. “And after I brought you here and took care of you for half an hour, all so we could have a comfortable battle” he chuckled walking a step closer to Ashian.

“Battle, against you, who are you anyways?” Ashian took a step back hitting the wall that was behind him. He looked down, he still had his pokéballs on his belt.

“You really think I would take your Pokémon, why would I when my main motives are to battle you now, why don’t you trodden over here so we can start” he motioned Ashian to come to him by moving his hand backwards twice. “As for who am I” he took off his cloak.

Ashian gasped at what he was seeing. The man or in this case now that he could see him well kid, was wearing a black vest with a red zipped line going in between. The vest was sleeveless this showed his red undershirt, he was wearing a pair of black pants and black sneakers; he also had red devilish hair. And his eyes, they were red and full with rage.

All in all, in a way this guy was exactly like Ashian in most features; but mostly all he had were the contrary of what Ashian had; but when it came to bodily features and form they were like twins. “Who the hell are you?” Ashian asked more confused than ever in his life.

“Well basically, I’m you” the guy closed his eyes and cocked his head as Ashian just got a dumb look on his face.

“How, I’m here?” Ashian started looking to see if he was in right that he was him.

“Yeah, man they normally say the original is smarter than the clone” the kid shook his head in annoyance walked right in front of Ashian. “Although I may look like you, we’re both different, and that’s why people call me Darkian” Darkian laughed evilly as he grabbed one of his pokéballs.

“Darkian eh, okay my next question, how come you look like me?” he asked as the two started circling each other.

“Remember the battle at Eclipse Mountain. Thanks to you using all that Shadow Aura, they managed to get enough power to create a clone of you” Darkian chuckled a little bit. “But surprisingly I only took a day to be fully born, and my powers came in just a few seconds after I was born” Darkian stopped for a moment.

“As to why I look just like you?” he said before Ashian could even ask. “When they cloned me, apparently they got something wrong, I change together with you, so when you change your hair color, and cloths and all that stuff I changed too” he nodded.

“I get it now at least” Ashian started deducing everything Darkian had said. That’s when Ashian noticed, something was starting to open up in Darkian’s forehead; it was another eye. It looked just like the other two, but instead of a normal pupil it had a star like pupil. As soon as Ashian glanced at the third eye he felt a chill that went down his spine.

He opened his eyes again, instead of the empty room he was in a jet black room, the only thing that was visible was the ground he was standing on; a Pokémon Battle Field. “What happened?” he looked at the other side, Darkian was grinning evilly at him preparing to fight.

“Yeah, I thought it’ll be better if we were to battle in a place where no one would interrupt us…and if they do try they’ll get shock to death” he chuckled again which made Ashian more alert of what he wanted to say. “In other words, if your friends try to interfere, they’ll die…isn’t friendship great” he said sarcastically taking out a black pokéball from his belt.

Ashian just proceeded to take his own pokéball out; he didn’t know what Darkian had besides his Vigoroth and he knew Gligar couldn’t fight anymore, so he had to pick wisely.

“Okay then, good you’re taking this seriously, go Aerodactyl” Darkian threw his pokéball and his Aerodactyl came out.

“Okay, then I’ll use my own dragon, go Charmeleon” Ashian grabbed his own pokéball and his Charmeleon came out in a flash of light glaring at the dragon in front of it. “Let’s have a fight between dragons” he said glaring at Darkian.

“Guess you can say that, go Aerodactyl use Hyper Beam” Aerodactyl started flying up.

“I don’t think so me, go Charmeleon use your Fire Blast!” Ashian yelled and Charmeleon fired a figure made out of fire up at Aerodactyl.

Aerodactyl fired a beam of orange energy that crashed with the Fire Blast, the two attacks held up against each other. The Hyper Beam overcame the flames and hit the floor in front of Charmeleon making it explode and send the lizard flying a few steps back.

“Charmeleon get up and use a Dragon Rage” Charmeleon jumped back up as it fired a ball of crimson colored flames, Aerodactyl didn’t needed a command to dodge the attack; it started flying down hitting Charmeleon with a strong Wing Attack.

“I’m not losing so easily, go Aerodactyl use Ancient Power!” Darkian yelled as Aerodactyl raised a walled of rocks from the floor and sent it hurtling at Charmeleon making the lizard Pokémon suffer damage from all the rocks, which didn’t missed its body.

“Charmeleon, are you okay!” Ashian yelled running over to Charmeleon, he checked Charmeleon’s body around; most of its bone was broken cause of the heavy rocks that fell on it.

“Looks like poor Charmeleon’s out” Darkian chuckled, that’s when Ashian noticed that his third eye was blinking just like normal eyes. “Yeah, this isn’t just some magical object like the cartoons, but it’s practically a real eye with powers” he stopped closing his eyes while grinning.

“Return Charmeleon” Ashian grabbed Charmeleon’s pokéball again, feeling the grip on it tighten as Charmeleon came back into the metallic ball. “Go Pikachu” Ashian threw his next pokéball as his first, and most trusted Pokémon came out. “Try your best” Ashian clenched his fist looking at Darkian.

“I’ll tied up then, go Pikachu” Darkian let his own Pikachu out, but it was different; instead of yellow it was black and instead of brown lines on its back they were purple, just like its cheeks.

“THUNDERBOLTH” they both ordered at the same time. Both Pikachu ran at each other firing barrages of yellow and black lightning. Both attacks crashed with each other creating a huge smoke cloud that practically blew Ashian and Pikachu away. Darkian just stood up keeping his balance together with his black Pikachu.

“Where is he?” Henry held his hand in front of his face, looking for Ashian while Alexa was wheeling him around.

“I don’t know how many rooms do we have left?” Alexa asked as she stopped holding her right hand up to her chest. “Up front to the right, I can feel it” she said with a serious look. “And I feel he really needs up” they started wheeling again.

Alexa wheeled over as she turned to the right on the other turn; he immediately saw a glimpse of Ashian’s clothing through a door. “There he is, speed up!” Henry yelled. Alexa jumped putting her feet on the arm holder as the chair started wheeling in.

“Stop!” Alexa jumped down grabbing the chair before they crashed with Ashian and Darkian. “Look.”

“What the!’ Henry started scratching his eyes to see if he was seeing well; and indeed he was. “What are we on a movie now, why are there two Ashians?’ Henry asked pointing and both of them.

“I don’t know, but they’re not moving, neither of them” Alexa started wheeling again till the two were in front of Ashian and Darkian, Alexa walked right besides Henry as the two held out their hands, prepared to touch either Ashian or Darkian.

“Shockwave” Darkian roared as his black Pikachu fired a beam of blue electricity that fell right on Ashian’s Pikachu pushing it to the edges of the field. “Now what?” he chuckled evilly walking over to Ashian.

Ashian fell to his knees grabbing Pikachu who was right in front of him. “I can’t win” he said with a face that showed no emotions, he even had his mouth open and a look that could scare anyone that has seen Ashian’s go lucky attitude away.

“Now you’re getting it, you can’t beat what you are” Darkian stepped over Ashian’s head making him hit the floor. “I hope the message carves into your puny little head!” Darkian started laughing manically as he increased the strength in his foot.

Darkian turned around and smiled. “Well, well, looks like your friends are her to save you” he stopped stepping on Ashian; but instead kneeled down and grabbed him by his hairs pulling him with all his might. “Do you want to tell them to stay away?” he asked Ashian.

Ashian just stared in horror as his friends hands got closer to them; any moment now they would receive the shock that would kill them, and he couldn’t do anything to save them. “Henry, Alexa, GO AWAY” Ashian yelled letting out a few tears as he felt electricity coming out of the shadows and saw the horrible sight.

Henry and Alexa had each touched Ashian and once they did, about a hundred waves of electricity started cursing through their bodies. Alexa letting out a yelped as Henry tried to contain himself from screaming his guts out.

After a minute or so Alexa feel to the floor as Henry’s head threw itself to the back of the chair, both of them unconscious, or probably even…dead.

“NOOOOOOOOO” Ashian yelled as Darkian let him fall off to the floor. Ashian closed his eyes trying to block what was happening, trying to forget all that just happened; to just leave the sight of his friends dead bodies.

When Ashian opened his eyes it wasn’t any better, in fact he wasn’t in the dark room anymore he was back in the empty room and he had Henry and Alexa in front of him; both of them still motionless. “I’m sorry, but they should mind their own business, don’t you think?” Darkian asked walking over to Alexa and putting his foot on her gut. Alexa grunted.

“Leave me alone” she said slowly since she was still feeling the pain from the shocks. Darkian chuckled raising Alexa and putting her in his arms.

“A girl that can support that much energy, you’ll certainly be useful with the right trainer” Darkian smiled evilly as he kissed Alexa letting the connection run through them as she fell unconscious again. It still took a few more seconds before he finally left her go. He wiped his mouth laughing. “Not bad, not bad at all” he turned back to look at Ashian.

Ashian felt rage growing in him, his power rushing through. “Asshole!!!” Ashian yelled with all of his strength jumping and throwing his fist at Darkian. Darkian grabbed it letting the strength turned into air that flew back at Ashian, making his hairs blow back.

“Calm down, they’re dead, the sooner you admit it the sooner you’ll let it go” Darkian let Ashian go but still kept his guard up.

Then something started glowing inside Ashian’s backpack. “They’re not dead” he said with a serious look raising his face of rage once more. The glowing became bigger and made the bag unzipped as a blast of light came flying out and fell in front of Ashian.

“That can’t be” Darkian’s face changed from confident to scared as he saw the light disappeared. A Riolu was there, looking at him with a look just like Ashian’s. “A Riolu”

“And not just any Riolu, this Riolu has two abilities, the first one, it can be commanded by all three of us, Henry, Alexa and me, thanks to that he’s also able to use our own Aura powers” Ashian stopped kneeling down to pet the Riolu.

“So you think a newborn Riolu can beat me?” Darkian got his black pokéball letting his black Pikachu out again. “If you know what I mean.”

“I know, but…this Riolu holds the power of me and my friends” Ashian pushed his hair back as a red aura started to surround him and Riolu. “This Riolu is the result of our friendship!” he yelled as the Riolu held its hand creating a ball of red aura in between. “Thanks to its abilities, this Riolu can also use Aura Sphere and it can combine it with the different forms.”

“ATTACK AURA SPHERE”

Riolu yelled as the red ball got bigger and bigger till Riolu fired it sending a huge beam of red light heading Darkian’s way. “Pikachu Thunder” his black Pikachu roared firing a huge black thunder that crashed with the beam; but the beam was stronger as of now and surpassed the thunder making a huge explosion when it clashed.

“Now” Ashian ran over to Henry and Alexa. He grabbed Alexa’s pokéball and let her Skarmory out. “I know, I’m not you’re trainer, but you have to help us” he said. Skarmory nodded as Ashian jumped together with Alexa on the front then he got down and put Henry on the back. “Fly!” he yelled as Skarmory flew right passed the cloud of smoke and broke the wall thanks to the Steel Wing it started using.

Darkian cuffed looking up seeing the hole on the wall. He ran over and cursed as he saw Skarmory and the three trainers flying away. Ashian looked back and grinned confidently at him letting the wind open up his vest as they flew into the horizon.

“Feeling okay?” Ashian asked Alexa. She was seating in front of a river. They decided to land on a plain that was on the outskirts of Lavender, Henry was still unconscious, and thanks to Riolu copying Henry’s Healing Aura they managed to save him just in time.

Alexa stared at the river her face looked tired but she didn’t wanted to close her eyes and miss out of the beauty. “Not fully, but I’ll be…thanks” she said looking down as she started letting out tears.

“What is it?” Ashian asked with a worried look as he sat next to Alexa.

“I know, that Darkian kissed me, I can’t believe I didn’t do anything” she turned away as if she was looking at someone that she didn’t deserved to lay eyes upon.

“Don’t worry, you were tired and at the verge of death” Ashian got up. “That’s why, the next time I see Darkian I’ll beat him up, even if it kills me!” he smiled while clenching his fist.

“Thanks Ashian” Alexa wiped away the tears and got up. “I can always trust you that’s why I’ll fight together with you” she nodded as the two of them looked up at the sky.

“I…will…too” Henry said as the two turned around. They laughed seeing the tired Henry using all his strength to raise his hair and say the words that were in his mouth. They walked over to him and helped him up laughing like ever before, as Riolu walked over to them. And why shouldn’t they have fun, after all, it was a time to celebrate their friendship.

END OF CHAPTER 30
    NEXT CHAPTER: THE PATH OF REGIGIGAS

Up until now here's the highest members of Team Dark we've seen

Two Sub Admins: Susanne (dead) and Almelo
    Two Admins: Mistery Woman that attacked the Orange City Pokemart in chapter nineteen, and Robert
    And two Shadow Warrior: Ray (recovering from excess of Shadow Aura) and Darkian (pissed off cause Ashian escaped him)
    Last edited by Flaze; 29th April 2009 at 09:56 PM.

Blog Entries

nice chapter! a few typos, like THUNDERBOLTH, but no biggie. I am guilty of the same type of stuff. Maybe we can proofread each other's stuff.

Other than that, excellent chapter keep it up bud!! I'll be reading.

Blog Entries

Yup, another good chapter.
    Not much to say here, exept that Riulou's own.

Blog Entries

Very good, I like the idea of the clone. Legacy has already pointed out the error.

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Announcement: Since I can't come up with a lot of ideas for the next chapter, it'll be a filler probably four or five pages long, maybe six that depends

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

THE PATH OF REGIGIGAS

Ashian was snoring soundly under the moonlight. He and his friends were camping out in the middle of a tree field; after travelling from Lavender Town Ashian and the others have finally made it to the front gate of the Celadon Path. Since they still have to be careful of not getting attack, someone has to keep watch.

Ashian…

“Achoo” he sneezed. “Someone must be talking about me” he said getting up. He started stretching himself till he noticed Treecko walking down the forest. “Where’s he going?’ Ashian asked himself and started following Treecko.

Ashian climbed over a rock and cupped his hands over his eyes so he could see well. He started looking over at the forest; trees were still covering the path to Celadon; in which they had been on for two days now. He noticed Treecko jumping on the trees; apparently he was practicing his attacks considering that he kept using Bullet Seed to knock out berries, or anything that was closed by.

“That’s right, I haven’t trained Treecko lately, plus I bet this forest reminds him of the days before I caught him in Viridian Forest” Ashian said raising his finger.

Ashian started running over to Treecko. “Hey Treecko, wait, let me help you out” he said; but then he felt the ground shaking below him, noticing that it was moving from the east while the sun was lifting whatever was on the ground was getting closer.

Ashian tried to move; but instead he felt himself being pushed back where he was, not just back, but still. That’s when the ground exploded sending Ashian flying into the air. His body bounced on the floor about three times before he laid there in case the creature came for him.

He felt his chin being pressed against the ground; an uncomfortable feeling in his body. “What is that thing?” Ashian scratched his head as he looked at the cloud of smoke that was coming from the spot the floor exploded.

Ashian gasped when he saw the creature inside the cloud of smoke. It was a huge white creature, it was mostly composed of white skin, but it had some kind of armor around its head, which hid its seven eyes that went sideways and down from its head.

It had patches on grass on its shoulder, and various spots around its body. It also had six eyes on the side, each of them was on a different side; and the three were in different colors, between red, blue and white. It had long arms and a short square like legs.

“It can’t be” Ashian said taking out his Pokéde-X and analyzed it.

“Regigigas’ the Pokéde-X started. “The golem Pokémon, this Pokémon is known for being the fourth of three legendary Pokémon, people say that when all of its three brothers are gathered together a great power will be revealed”

“Regigigas, I read about it in books, but I never thought I’ll actually seen one” Ashian gritted his teeth reaching for his pokéballs. He had to admit; the chances of this happening to anyone were less than the chances of a Pikachu and Tailow giving birth to a Chansey.

Regigigas turned around to face Ashian; this sent a chill down the young man’s spine. “Oh hell, why’s he looking at me for?” he asked while twitching in fear.

Regigigas raised its hands and created an orange ball of energy between them. After a few seconds if fired a Hyper Beam that headed straight for Ashian. Ashian prepared to jump away when a Solar Beam crashed with the Hyper Beam making it explode.

“Treecko” Ashian turned around to look at the lizard that was leaning on a tree while grinning confidently. Treecko looked at Ashian, then turned to face Regigigas. Treecko used a Quick Attack and jumped up in the air pushing its fist up. “Close Combat!” Ashian yelled as Treecko fell down and started punching and kicking Regigigas all around its body.

*This way, I’ll have myself a legendary Pokémon, I’ll be the champ* Ashian thought while chuckling.

His happiness disappeared after he witnessed Regigigas Mega Punch clashing with Treecko’s gut and sending the lizard flying to a rock. “Treecko” Ashian started running over at Treecko to check how he was. “With just one punch, he lost so much energy” Ashian gritted his teeth.

Regigigas stared at Ashian for a few seconds before it turned around. “Regi-gigas” (I’m sorry if I scared you trainer) it said as it started walking back. “Gigas-re” (I’ll be leaving now, have a safe trip) it waved as it disappeared into the lush forest.

“That was weird” Ashian raised an eyebrow as he stared at the Regigigas that had just left. He lifted Treecko off the ground and returned it. ‘We better head back with the guys, I gotta tell them about this” he said anxiously and started running back.

“You’re crazy Ashian” Alexa said while keeping her shoulders crossed. “You really think you saw Regigigas, maybe you were dreaming.”

“I wasn’t, I mean Treecko was knocked out, and you saw those Hyper Beam marks on the floor, it’s obvious!” Ashian yelled disagreeing with her.

“It’s just impossible, Regigigas is a huge legendary Pokémon, and what would it be doing here!” Alexa yelled back; although she was a little louder than Ashian at that.

Henry was behind them both, covering his ears to avoid the painful noise that had being going on since Ashian returned the night before; good thing of this, is that at least no one pointed out that the dinner he cooked that morning stunk. “Come on guys” he said with a little regret, he didn’t know what the two of them would do to him for stopping their yelling.

“Shut up!” they both screamed at Henry. “I know what I saw, and I’m damn sure it was a Regigigas!” Ashian yelled clenching his fist as he glared at Alexa.

“Oh really, then how come when we went over to see it, there wasn’t anything there?” Alexa asked him crossing her shoulders. Ashian looked down while frowning; he didn’t want to give Alexa the advantage, but he had too. “Yeah, that’s what I thought” Alexa grunted and looked away.

“Okay, why don’t we just keep going, we’re so close to Celadon City anyways, we might as well just keep going” Henry said and the three started walking again.

A few hours later they heard noises coming from a mountain nearby. There was a huge explosion and when the could of smoke that had been made disappeared, they saw a huge mechanical pyramid that was on the mountain. “Is that a pyramid?” Ashian put his hand over his eyes so he could see well.

“Just comes to show….you’ve never seen anything till you’ve seen it all” Henry said staring at the pyramid with wide opened eyes.

“Uh guys, shouldn’t we got help whoever’s up there, go Swampert, Skarmory” Alexa let her two Pokémon out, her Swampert started climbing the mountain and then Alexa jumped on Skarmory and started flying.

“One problem Miss Smarty Pants!” Ashian yelled. “We don’t have flying Pokémon and Gligar’s too small to carry me anyways!” he yelled putting his hand next to his mouth so his voice was louder.

“Guess, we’ll have to climb” Henry let his Nosepass out. Nosepass stuck its feet on the mountain as Henry hopped on. “You coming dude?” Henry said stretching his hand out.

“Sure, why not” Ashian let out a long sigh as he hopped on Nosepass. Nosepass started walking over the mountain; slowly but steadily considering that they didn’t wanted to end up falling down.

As they got closer to the top they saw the pyramid in all its glory. It was a really tall pyramid it practically got up to 100 meters over the mountain; Alexa was nearby fighting with her two Pokémon.

She was fighting with a man next to her. He had a straight grey hair and was wearing a green vest with green pants; he had a red neck on his jacket, a stern face and stern looking eyes. “Who’s that guy?’ Ashian asked looking down at the scenery.

Ashian gasped as he saw what they were fighting. It was the Regigigas from the night before. “Wow you were right, go Nosepass use your Rock Slide” Nosepass sent a barrage of flying rocks towards Regigigas.

Regigigas used an Ice Beam and froze the rocks; but it didn’t watch out for Swampert’s strong Hydro Pump. Regigigas started getting pushed to the wall as the man raised his hand.

“Go Regirock!” he yelled as the floor burst open and another Pokémon came out. Its body was made out of rocks, two big orange rocks for shoulders, and the rest of its body; even if arms were stones and it had seven eyes just like Regigigas.

Regirock wrapped its arms around Regigigas and turn it upside down with a Super Power attack; this made Regigigas crash with the wall nearby and take it down. “Wow, look at that” Ashian said taking out his Pokéde-X.

“No time for that Ashian, hurry and help out” Alexa yelled. “Time for me to try this out, go Larvitar” Alexa threw her sixth pokéball and Larvitar came out. “Now use your Zen Headbutt!” Alexa ordered as Larvitar started running towards Regigigas.

Regigigas got up and fired beam of orange light that sent Larvitar flying out of the mountain. Alexa saw this and she quickly returned her Pokémon before it fell down. “Regirock use your Focus Blast” Regirock created a blue sphere of energy; after a few seconds of waiting, Regirock fired the ball and sent Regigigas flying towards the wall again.

Ashian was deviating about this. On one hand it was this Regigigas that spared his life the night before, and it didn’t seem like a bad creature. *What do I do* Ashian thought as he took a pokéball out. He threw the pokéball and Pikachu came out.

“All right, finally you’re helping out” Alexa said smiling. “Sorry I said you were lying, but now let’s work together and help this guy catch Regigigas” she said looking back at the battle.

“Pikachu, Iron Tail on Regirock!” Ashian yelled as Pikachu jumped up, its tail glowing white as it dove and passed it right down Regirock’s body making the giant golem Pokémon fall down.

“What are you doing!!” the man growled looking at Ashian; who really didn’t look scared. “Go Regice” the man threw another pokéball letting out a huge ice made Pokémon, it had long ice arms and its body looked like an ice shaped diamond. And of course just like Regirock and Regigigas, it had seven eyes.

“Go Charmeleon” Ashian made a swift move to let his Charmeleon out, but Regice fired an Ice Beam that froze Pikachu and the pokéball. The power of the attack made Ashian topple down and his pokéballs fell off his belt.

“Hey, what’s the deal, go Mareep use Thunderbolt” Henry hurried to help his friend and his Mareep came out and fired a barrage of lightning that hit Regice straight on. “Ashian, are you okay?” Henry asked him.

“Yeah, thanks” Ashian said getting up. Alexa looked at him with a face of disbelief.

“Why did you attack him Ashian, we’re supposed to be fighting Regigigas?” Alexa’s puzzled look increased as Ashian walked over to her and the man.

“Brandon right?” Ashian asked the man. He gave him another stern look and turned to the still stunned Regigigas.

“Yeah” Brandon said looking down at the eleven year old straight in his eyes. “Why did you interrupt our battle? When I was so close to capturing Regigigas!” Brandon demand pointing over at Regigigas; who was now being fended off by Regirock and Regice.

“Cause” Ashian walked past Regirock and Regice; forgetting any chance that the two might attack him. He walked straight to Regigigas and turned around while opening his arms. “Regigigas is not a bad Pokémon, that’s right I saw it yesterday, but it doesn’t mean it’s a bad Pokémon, it only attacked me cause it was afraid, and now we’re the ones that are afraid of it” Ashian stopped and closed his eyes. “I don’t want to become the bad guy in this.”

Brandon shook his head. “I’ve been trying to catch Regigigas for years, I’ve met it in Snowpoint City in Sinnoh once, but since then I haven’t managed to find it, now it’s my chance” he said looking straight into Ashian’s serious eyes. “What did you say your name was again?” he asked raising his eyebrow.

“Ashian Trainer, son of Ryan Trainer and Cindy Pride” Ashian said still keeping his stare on Brandon.

“Ashian eh?” Brandon said. “I though you were….oh whatever” he said returning Regice, tell you what, if you can beat me in a battle against Regirock, then I’ll let Regigigas go free, if you lose, then you’ll let me catch it…deal?” Brandon asked as he stretched his hand.

Ashian took a moment to answer to him. He still wasn’t sure about it, but if it helped Regigigas get free, then he’ll do it. “Okay” he said as he stretched his hand and made the path with Brandon.

“Okay, Regirock use your Hyper Beam!” Brandon jumped out of the way as Regirock fired a huge beam of orange light towards Ashian. Ashian ducked and threw his pokéball letting Gligar out.

“Gligar use your Steel Wing” Gligar flew upwards as its wings started glowing with a metallic white color. Gligar turned around as it started diving down towards Regirock.

“Regirock, Hammer Arm” Brandon nodded still holding his calm tone of battle. Regirock’s arms started glowing white as it jumped; even though it was hard due to all its strength. Both attacks crashed, but in the end the Hammer Arm overcame the Steel Wing and Regirock managed to punched Gligar on the jaw; this sent it crashing down to the floor.

“Gligar get up!” Ashian ordered as he saw his Pokémon stay on the floor motionless. Ashian grabbed Gligar’s pokéball and returned it.

“You can use more Pokémon if you want, after all Regirock is considered a legendary Pokémon” Brandon chuckled as he saw Ashian approaching for his next pokéball.

‘Don’t underestimate me” Ashian glared taking a ball from his belt. He threw the ball and Treecko came out. “Go Bullet Seed’ Treecko jumped up and fired a barrage of glowing seeds towards Regirock.

Regirock roared as it fired a Hyper Beam that collided with the seeds. “Now Regirock use Lock On” Regirock raised its arms but nothing happened; although Brandon grinned anyways. “Now use Stone Edge. Regirock made rocks come out from the floor and they started hurtling towards Treecko.

“Treecko, dodge” Ashian started waving his arms around as Treecko jumped up to dodge the rocks. Unfortunately; the Stone Edge kept following it, Treecko kept dodging but the stones wouldn’t leave it alone. “What’s happening?”

Alexa stared at the Stone Edge. “Lock On is an attack always follows the opponent, it lets the user’s attack follow its opponent till it hits, and that’s why the attack is used for a lot of strategies” she said cocking her head. Her smile turned grim; she was a little worried that Ashian barely knows about attack effects, if it came to that he needed more training.

The Stone Edge hit Treecko on its mark sending the poor lizard crashing to the floor; the rocks also fell on top of Treecko stopping it from getting up. Ashian returned Treecko short after it got trapped under the rocks. “Guess you’re just talk and no walk ah?” Brandon asked as he smirked. Ashian proceeded to grab another pokéball; but Brandon stopped him. “You’ll just tire you Pokémon out”

“We’ll see, go Whismur use your Sonic Boom” Ashian let his Whismur out and the little critter started spinning as it fired waves of sharp sound towards Regirock.

“I feared this, Ashian’s just attacking randomly, and he does that when he gets nervous” Henry said with a worried tone. “And that’s not good, it only goes down from here” he looked away.

“Regirock, Super Power!” Brandon commanded and Regirock started glowing white. It ran and collided with Whismur sending it rolling back to Ashian.

“Whismur get up and use Roll Out” Whismur struggled but it managed to stand up. It curled into a ball and started spinning towards Regirock. Regirock didn’t needed a command as it use an Earthquake attack and sent waves of energy crashing towards Whismur making it fly off the floor.

Just then in mid air, Whismur started glowing. Ashian opened his eyes wide as he saw the little critter grow bitter, it lost its roundness and instead became huge. It was still purpled color but it looked like a huge bear with long teeth that came out, it had long round ears that looked like megaphones, it had short legs and long purple arms, it also had big wild eyes. “Whismur evolved, into Loudred” Alexa said gasping as she saw Ashian’s Pokémon evolve.

“Nice, Whismur evolved” Ashian grinned as he looked straight at Brandon. “Go use your Sound Beam attack” Loudred focused as its ear started firing huge waves or sound that started pushing Regirock back.

“Regirock, you can’t let this take you out, go and use Hyper Beam” Regirock created another orange beam and fired it crashing with the Sound Beam. Both attacks held each other off and finally exploded creating a huge cloud of smoke. “Now use Hammer Arm” Regirock’s arm glowed white as it punched Loudred; thanks to this Loudred lost the fight after all.

“Return” Ashian returned Loudred feeling the embarrassment of losing another battle. “Guess you were right, you can’t win them all” he said.

“Yeah, but don’t get mad” Brandon said padding his shoulder as he turned to Ashian’s friends. “I can see all of you are trainers, and all of you need some training yourself, especially you” Brandon turned to Ashian. “I can see that you’ve lost a lot of battles lately.”

“You’re right” Henry smiled as he walked over to Brandon. “Someone like you that has managed to catch legendary Pokémon, it would be an honor right Ashian” he said while still having his smile.

“Ashian, he’s right” Alexa said walking next to Henry. “It’ll really help us out” she said. Ashian raised his head.

“Okay, I guess you can train us, considering you won’t be catching Regigigas” he laughed pointing at the spot were Regigigas was; it was gone.

Brandon smirked. “Pretty slick, you were planning this, you wanted me to get distracted with the battle that I wouldn’t see when Regigigas leaves” Brandon chuckled a little shaking his head.

Ashian grinned. “Yeah, I’m just that smart” he laughed.

“Tell you what kids, I’ll take you to your location, I’m going to Fuchsia City anyways, so you can travel with me on the Battle Pyramid and you’ll also be able to train” Brandon started walking.

Ashian and his friend started discussing the matter and after a few minutes they turned to answer to Brandon. “Okay, we’ll go” Ashian said. Brandon nodded and the four of them got on the huge pyramid. A few minutes after the pyramid started moving. “I was started to think how we could move on a pyramid, guess this answers my question” Ashian said while holding on to a bar.

And so the pyramid started moving around the mountain as Ashian’s, Alexa’s and Henry’s training with Brandon is starting. Can our heroes surpass his hard training though?

END OF CHAPTER 31
    NEXT CHAPTER: RETURN OF THE WATER PRINCESS

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Wow. The Golems make their appearence!

So, the crew are Brandon's appreantices.... Nice.

Blog Entries

nice chapter! i'm liking brandon and the golems appearing as well.

Blog Entries

I'll point out a few mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Hero View Post
    Ashian started running over to Treecko. “Hey Treecko, wait, let me help you out” he said; but then he felt the ground shaking below him, noticing that it was moving from the east while the sun was lifting. Whatever was on the ground was getting closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Hero View Post
    “Regigigas’ the Pokéde-X started. “The golem Pokémon, this Pokémon is known for being the fourth of three legendary Pokémon, people say that when all of its three brothers are gathered together a great power will be revealed”
    And you said that Regice, Regirock, and Registeel were Regigigas' brothers. That is technically incorrect. The Platinum Pokedex entry says that Regigigas created the others, thus he (I'm going to refer to Regigigas as male) would be their father. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Regigigas_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#Pok.C3.A9dex_entries

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sorry about the Regigigas thing thanks for pointing it out

Blog Entries

That was... Decent. Though, I think the pyramid needs a bit more explanation.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast