Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 5

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Yeah, altough it'll be more like human violance, the pokemon won't actually do much.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

ASHIAN THE SHADOW WARRIOR IS BORN

Ashian and Henry are walking down a mountain on their way to Vermilion, after winning his second badge with the help of his newly evolved pikachu, Ashian and Henry decided to take a shortcut to get to Vermilion. Only thing is that Ashian chose to take that path for his own reason.

As you know a few days ago Ashian met this weird guy near Mt. Moon. He showed Ashian a possible destroyed future that was unstoppable; but he told Ashian that if he showed him that he could held on to his powers the guy would let him write his own future. Only thing is that Ashian doesn’t know what he was talking about showing him that he has changed.

“Hey Ashian look at this” Henry walked back to him and showed Ashian the map he was carrying. Ashian just looked at the map. In the mountain they were on it said that an eclipse could be seen straight from the top of the mountain.

“The Shadow Eclipse, I know that’s why we came here, I think that we need to take a breath and we could just watch the eclipse” Ashian said with a nervous smile as he gave Henry the map back. “Really, but why do I think that something bigger is going to happen?” Henry asked with a scare smile. “It’s probably just your imagination, lets go” he said as they kept walking.

Ashian could see the whole forest below the mountain. He could see all the bird pokemon that were flying away; they knew that something bad was about to happen. “Henry put on the tent near a cave or something, we can’t be risky” Ashian said but he just kept staring at the view. “Okay” Henry started putting the tent; he wanted to ask Ashian what was going on with him, but he just didn’t have the guts to do it.

It was 5:40 pm, about ten minutes before the eclipse. “Okay, Henry in ten minutes I’ll be going to another part of the mountain, this way I can catch a lot of night time pokemon” Ashian said as he was making a fire. “Okay Ashian, I’ll stay here, you don’t have to worry” he said and lay on the floor.

Ashian just looked at a mountain nearby. “All right, I better start walking” he left. Halfway there he saw the same man he met in Mt. Moon; he was eating an apple. “I see you’re already here” Ashian said with a serious smile.

“Well I had to get ready, speaking of ready I hope your ready for what’s coming our way” the man said looking at the sky. “What do you mean, and how the hell am I gonna show you that I’ve changed” Ashian growled at him. “Calm down, its easy, you’ll have to win the battle that’s about to start, also I’ll check on your friend if I were you” he said taking a bite from his apple. “What do you mean?” Just then a huge explosion was heard from the campsite. Ashian looked at the man one last time and then ran off.

When Ashian got there he saw the campsite was destroyed. There were a few people around, they were wearing black cloaks with them. “Who are those guys” Ashian said looking down.

“Oh you’ll know soon” a man that was behind him said as he let out a Golduck. “Oh really, go Pikachu” Ashian let out Pikachu from its pokeball. “Now thunder” Ashian yelled and Pikachu fired a huge thunder. “Golduck hydropump” Golduck fired a huge stream of water.

The attacks crashed and Golduck fainted. Pikachu came running to Ashian. “Good job Pikachu” he said; but he didn’t noticed that more people were closing in on them. “Maybe we’re still in trouble” he said stepping back. “Okay, go Charmander, Treecko” Ashian let out his other two pokemon and they did their battle stand; Charmander growled, and Treecko started throwing punches.

“Attack!” a woman that was on the group yelled and all of the men started running at Ashian letting out Pokemon like Lairons, Noctowls, and Shuckles. “Charmander use your flamethrower, Treecko use your bulletseed” Ashian ordered and the pokemon fired their attacks. The flamethrower hit the Noctowls and it did some damage, the bulletseed hit the Lairons and it did little damage, and the flamethrower also hit the Shuckles and did enough damage to knocked them out. “You guys are weak” he grinned. Then someone sneaked behind him and put a vaccine on his neck; the vaccine made him unconscious.

Ashian woke up; the sun was almost gone now. “The eclipse, is starting” he said, he was still a little drowsy cause of the vaccine. He looked around trying to find some way to get away.

“Long time no see, ha Ashian” Ashian turned around to the source of the voice. He saw a very familiar white haired woman, she was wearing a black Admin suit and she had a pokeball holder on her left hand. “Susanne” Ashian gasped, it was Susanne, she was a Pokemon Hunter that Ashian met at the start of his adventure, she was the one that told him about his dad being alive; also she and Ashian had a huge battle in Viridian city.

“Yeah, it’s me Ashian, is good that you haven’t forgot about me you know a lot of kids your age forget a lot of things” she said changing the subject. “Shut up, where’s Henry, and what are you doing here!” he yelled trying to get free from the ropes he was tied on. “Well first thing, where’s that girl that was with you in Viridian?” She asked mockingly. “That doesn’t matter to you, now answer me!” he yelled; but Susanne just kicked him. “Your friend Henry is on that cliff nearby” she pointed and Ashian could see Henry tied up to a cliff. “As for why we’re here, that’s easy why do you think I told you about your dad” she laughed. “You were planning this all along, you were planning all of it so that you could take control of my powers didn’t you’ he glared at her. She just kicked him again.

“Now, either you obey, or we kill you” she said as she untied him. “I’m gonna let you go, but if you try to do something then, we’ll let your friend fall off” she grinned at him. “Okay” Ashian started walking up to the middle of the floor. He looked at Henry. *Don’t worry I’ll save you* he thought.

The eclipse was coming and Ashian needed to find a way he could save Henry before the eclipse started. “I got it” he noticed his pokemon were nearby; he also noticed a Gligar nearby. “Pokeball go!” he threw one of his pokeballs at the Gligar and surprisingly it caught it easily. “Stop him!” Susanne yelled at the grunts; they started running to Ashian. “Now Gligar use steelwing” Gligar’s wings glew in an iron white color and it cut the ropes; Gligar caught Henry so that he didn’t splat on the floor.

“Thanks Ashian” Henry said as he got down; but Ashian was fighting with some grunts. “Okay, triple attack” Charmander fired a flamethrower and it knocked out a lot of the other pokemon like Weezings, Koffings, and Glameows. “Let me help you, go Nosepass” Henry let out his Nosepass. “Now rocktomb” he ordered and Nosepass created a bunch of rocks that hit most of the Pokemon.

Susanne walked up to Ashian. “Guess we got another battle” she let out her Garchomp. “I’ll battle you” Henry got in front of Ashian. “Okay, I can take a warm up” she let her garchomp get in front of her. “Nosepass go for a doubleedge” Nosepass started charging at Garchomp with great strength. “Garchomp, dodge and use dragonpulse’ Garchomp just dodged and then fired a huge blue orb.

“Nosepass use your hyperbeam” Nosepass fired a huge beam of energy at Garchomp. “Garchomp use your fireblast” Garchomp fired a huge beam of fire at Nosepass; the fire overcame the hyperbeam and it hit nosepass. “Nosepass get up!” Henry yelled; Nosepass seemed to be almost gone. “Brickbreak” Susanne ordered with coldness and Garchomp’s claw glowed white and it hit Nosepass; the attack defeated it. Henry ran to aid Nosepass. “You okay” he said; Nosepass just gave him a small nod and Henry returned it.

Ashian saw Susanne walking close to Henry. “Henry, RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!” he yelled. It didn’t worked Susanne put a vaccine on Henry and Henry fell to the floor totally paralyzed. “You bastard!!!” Ashian yelled as he ran to hit Susanne. “Idiot” she said in a low tone and Garchomp sent Ashian flying back with a brickbreak.

Ashian got up; he coughed up some blood. “I’m not going down that easily” he said slowly. The eclipse had started by that time and everything went dark. Ashian started to let out a dark aura. “I’ll kill you with my own hands” he said with rage while he was raising his head. His eyes were darkened and he looked angrier or like if he didn’t had any self control.

“Your finally free, garchomp go for a dragonrush” Garchomp leapt up and he glowed purple as he went to crash with Ashian. His Pokemon tried to help but he stopped them. The attack was about to hit; Ashian’s dark aura stopped the dragonrush and Ashian hit Garchomp, the punch was so hard it sent Garchomp crashing with the cliff nearby.

Susanne just chuckled. “Your stronger than I thought” she chuckled again. But she didn’t saw that Ashian was already in front of her and he sent her flying together with Garchomp. He raised his hand,he used his dark aura powers to create a huge ball of dark energy, the ball was clomplitely black; kinda like a blackhole. “Prepare to die” he said. When he fired it someone jumped in and deflected the ball. Ashian looked at the guy that just came down. He had purple hair, he was wearing black shirt, black pants, he had chains in his pants and he had black gloves.

“Hey Ashian, nice to meet you” he said mockingly. Ashian just glared at him; by now all of his consciousness had drifted away. “I see you don’t talk a lot” he giggled. Then a dark aura started to surround the guy. “Let me present myself, I’m Ray, the Shadow Warrior” he laughed manically.

So the Shadow Eclipse was interrupted by Susanne and her crew, not just that but Ashian lost control and another Pokemon Warrior appeared. But can Ashian free himself from the shadow aura and defeat Ray.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 18, NEXT CHAPTER: ASHIAN HAS FALLEN, THE NEW CHOSEN ONE
    Last edited by Flaze; 8th January 2009 at 09:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Misuse of semi-colons.

Just take my teacher's advice; never use them.

These are a couple instances where semicolons can be used: when starting a list that does not merely consist of one word items; to separate two clauses for emphasis; when connecting two similar independant clauses etc....

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Okay, I'll try todo that

OK. On the whole, a good chapter, with plot twists and surprises. But it was very bumpy. Little things, I notice; my brain's just hardwired like that. A few things stood out, disrupting the story flow, eg Bullet Seed wouldn't be super effective on a Lairon; it is part Steel, which neutarlises its weakness to Grass. I noticed you did the same thing in an earlier chapter, with Ice Beam being super effective on a Gyarados. Just take time to check, my friend.

Like iPoke said, a few too many semicolons and so on...let me see you had a lot of runon sentences that just kept going on like this one does without any punctuation which is rather disturbing when you're trying to read them.

And things like Henry saying, "Hey Ashian looked at this!" makes it sound completely different, like he was telling somebody else that Ashian had looked at it in the past. Be careful with tenses, they're nasty buggers sometimes.

But like I say, a fun chapter. I may have missed something, but did you explain how Ashian was able to throw a Shadow Ball? I read it pretty quickly, but that still seemed to come out of nowhere. Take time to explain things thoroughly, and check spelling, grammar and type effectiveness while you're at it. I hope this helps you!
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][center]

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Okay guys Dragon User X just gave me the idea to do a queston corner, you can pot if you wanna as a question to one of the characters, you just have to put the name of the character and your question.

To Ray: What exactly is the role of a Shadow Warrior?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ray: Well its kinda like a Pokemon Warrior, except we're sent to destroy things and we have to make sure that the Pokemon Warriors don't ruin our plans, Shadow warrior can only learn to use the dark aura power though"

E-MAN: Okay Ray you revealed a lot now.

Blog Entries

Cool it's almost like Shadow when I think about it

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I know I said this was gonna be three episodes but I decided to do the whole Shadow Eclipse in two instead, so this one's probably my longest chapter yet. Also, if yo want the question corner is still here, and you'll probably have a lot of quesions after this chapter.

ASHIAN HAS FALLEN, THE NEW CHOSEN ONE

The last time we saw Ashian he and Henry were preparing to watch the Shadow Eclipse. After remembering that Ashian had to prove to the mysterious man that he had changed their campsite got attack by Susanne and their crew. Ashian and Henry fought with all their might; but Susanne practically immobilized Henry and Ashian got so angry that the shadow aura came out. Although Ashian was able to defeat Susanne his attack got deflected by another kid, Ray.

Ashian charged a ball of darkness in his hand, the ball looked like a mini black hole that he could hold in his hand. He fired it at Susanne but someone jumped out and deflected it.

“Hello Ashian let me present myself, my name’s Ray” he grinned at Ashian as a dark aura started forming around his body. Ashian just glared at him, his dark aura was taking control of his mind. “Oh right, I forgot about that” Ray started running at a great speed. He stopped just a few centimeters away from Ashian, he threw his punch and it sent Ashian flying into the cliff; he practically broke it.

“Ow…that hurt” he started patting his head then he looked at his hands, they were no longer glowing black. “The shadow aura is gone” he said staring deeply at his hands. “Yeah, your powers are so weak that my fist can knock them out easily” he chuckled. “Now, why don’t you just get your entire shadow aura and fight me off” he looked at him with a diabolical look. Ashian just glared at him. “You gotta be crazy, go guy” Ashian’s pokemon all lined up; except for Gligar who was just giving them the cold shoulder. Pikachu walked up to Gligar and started telling it to turn around.

“Glig, Gligar” (Shut up little pesticide” Gligar said just looking away. “Looks like your Gligar is a little angry, but who care” he got four black pokeball outs. “Take this for a catch, go Magmotar, Feraligater, Flygon, Mamoswine” Ray let out four big pokemon. “Oh no, this isn’t good” Ashian looked at Ray’s pokemon; compare to his pokemon they were giants like the ones from fairy tails, not just that but all four of them where final level pokemon.

The first pokemon was a huge weird looking creature, its head looked like a big flame he had a fat body and long claw; although it looked like the claws could open themselves up, he had big duck feet and his beak was read. The second pokemon was a huge blue alligator with a bunch of red spikes running down its back, it had a yellow spot on its torso and it had a big jaw with long fangs.

The third pokemon looked like a huge dragonfly, it had a long tail with a fan at the end, it was mostly green color and it had weird shape wings, it had big red eyes; although you could see its eyes. Finally the last pokemon it was a huge mammoth with long fangs that made it looked like an elephant’s teeth, it had blue in its eyes and it was mostly cover with brown fur; but you’ll probably feel cold as soon as you touched it.

“Okay, go Pikachu, Charmander, Treecko, Gligar use thunderbolt of Feraligater, flamethrower on Flygon, leafstorm on Mamoswine and steel wing on Magmotar” Ashian yelled and all his pokemon did their attack; except for Gligar who did a megaclaw instead.

Unfortunately all of Ray’s pokemons decided to take their own opponents. Flygon defended Feraligater with a protect and then it attack Pikachu with a dragonbreath that sent the little rat flying into a rock. Feraligater instead took Charmander and it fired a watergun; Charmander had to put its arms over its body so that it wouldn’t hit the tail. Mamoswine decided to switch with Magmotar and protected itself from Gligar’s megaclaw, after that it used an icebeam and it hit Gligar very hard. Gligar got half of his body turned into ice. Magmotar leaped at Treecko while it dodged the leafstorm with great swiftness; then it opened its claw and fired a flamethrower that burned Treecko’s stomach.

“He didn’t even gave them commands” Ashian looked at all of his weakened pokemon, most of them were attack by pokemon that have type advantage. “Let’s not give up guys we can win this” he looked at his pokemon.

At first none of them got up, but them Pikachu got up he got followed by Charmander. Treecko took a few seconds, as for Gligar he just pretended to look cool as it broke the ice and walked up to the others. “I knew you’ll joined in eventually Gligar” Ashian looked at it; but Gligar just looked away in anger.

“Wow, I gotta admit that for a group of little pokemon they have a lot of confidence” Ray laughed a little bit. “What’s so funny” Ashian looked at him angrily. “The fact that a scrawny little kid like you could believe that he can defeat a strong trainer like me” he laughed again. Ashian didn’t even heard Ray’s comment he just looked at the paralyzed Henry. He started to get angry but instead of the shadow aura a red aura started to surround him.

“What the hell” Ray just stared at the red aura; it was starting to surround his pokemon. “Now, go guys attack!!!” he yelled at the top of his voice. His pokemon all jumped out to attack Ray’s. Charmander dodged a few waterpulses and waterguns it then jumped up and hit it with a megakick the attack wasn’t suppose to give damage but thanks to the power of the red aura it sent Feraligater flying off.

Pikachu jumped into the sky and it fired a huge barrage of lightings at Flygon. Flygon dodged them but the sparks hit it on its tail and it got paralyzed. Flygon tried to do an irontail and dove down to hit Pikachu. Pikachu dodged it again and it did a quickattack so that it’ll got behind Flygon, then it fired a thunder and knocked Flygon out.

Treecko put its arms in front and it contained the flamethrower Magmotar fired at it. Then Treecko started running at it with a quickattack and it got in front of Magmotar. Ashian finally remembered the attack he used in his gymbattle with Forest. “Treecko use closecombat” Ashian ordered and Treecko’s fist glowed blue as he started hitting Magmotar all around.

Gligar flew off and then its wings glowed in a metallic color, then it dove down and it hit Mamoswine it almost made it go down but the big pokemon maintained its ground. Mamoswine fired an icy beam at Gligar; Gligar managed to dodge it and then it hit Mamoswine with a hyperbeam. Mamoswine winced after receiving the hyperbeam straight on its cold face. Too bad cause Gligar hit it with a megaclaw and it made it go back to Ray. Ashian returned his pokemon, Ray did too.

“Wow, so that’s the famous attack aura power” he giggled. “Yeah, I’m one of the chosen Pokemon Warriors, I got the attack aura” he looked at Ray with an angry look, then the red aura turned blue.

“I see what you want to do, good aura against bad aura, cool” his shadow aura grew bigger. “Yeah, now let’s go” Ashian’s blue aura also grew bigger.

Then both Ashian and Ray ran at each other; Ashian tried to do a kick, but Ray just grabbed his leg and swung him to the sky. Ashian’s fist glew blue as he plummeted down to the floor, he was falling so fast he could be a meteor. When he crashed Ray had dodged it and Ashian just destroyed the floor.

Ray got up and he punched Ashian on the jaw; it let out some blood from his mouth. “Ah” Ashian wiped off some blood. It was too late Ray had already fired his own ball of darkness at him. Ashian started to create a blue sphere of aura the sphere looked like if it was made of water, but it wasn’t. Ashian fired his sphere and both balls crashed with each other each letting out a lot of black and blue energy. Ashian and Ray just kept pressing on to their powers.

The spheres burst out and it sent them both crashing to the walls. Ashian fell down he put his hand on the floor trying to stop him from falling; Ray on the other hand was already getting up. “That was intense Ashian but can you keep up” he looked at him with a serious face and more energy grew out of his body.

Ashian did the same almost exploding cause of all the energy. “I’m ready Ray, now let’s go” he looked at Ray the same way as more energy started to raise his hair. “That’s what I like to hear” Ray ran at Ashian sending a lot of stones into the air. Ashian ran too both of their punches were letting out energy and when they crashed the energies started repelling each other; which almost sent them crashing again. In the end the punches crashed with each other; but after a few seconds Ashian managed to land a hit on Ray’s stomach.

Ray crashed with a big rock and it almost looked like he was finally out for the count; but he got up. “That was a little better, at least you can do something right” he said wiping off some blood. “Just shut up, someone like you wouldn’t understand, you attack people just for something stupid!” Ashian yelled. Ray smirked, “we’re just trying to fulfill Team Dark’s goals” he said opening his arms wide. “What exactly is that?” Ashian asked while he was starting to lose his breath. “I shouldn’t tell you, let’s just fight” he assume a battle stand.

Behind Ashian and Ray, Henry was starting to get up. He patted his head the last thing he remembered was Susanne knocking him out with a vaccine. He looked around and saw her resting on a pile of rocks, he walked up to her.

“Susanne are you okay?” He started to shake her up trying to see if she was alive. Susanne just grunted.

“Why are you helping me?” She asked trying to get up. “Cause, no one deserves to die, especially not here” he smiled at her. “Leave me, I’m not a good person, I don’t deserve to be save” she said with weakness in her voice. “Why did you even became this, I mean a Pokemon Hunter is someone that people despise” Henry looked at her. She just laughed. “I have to start from the beginning”.

“When I was 14 years old my parents died on a car crash, thanks to that I had to go live with my aunt, she wasn’t a bad aunt but she didn’t really had the best job in the world, she was called Hunter J, and she was a very famous Pokemon Hunter in the black market, she took missions to capture pokemons all around the world and I just had to live with it” she stopped to take a breather.

“When I turned 16 she made me part of her crew, I traveled with her on her missions, I never said no to obeying her, she was actually my hero, but I knew I didn’t want it to be a hunter” Henry stopped her after that. “But then why are you one now?’ He really looked confuse. “I was getting to that point” she said.

“Unfortunately one day someone managed to catch her, turns out a member of our crew turned traitor and ratted out on us, my aunt and I tried to escape, but she let herself get captured to save me, in the end they didn’t captured her but killed her instead” she stared at the floor before she kept talking.

“I went to visit her grave a few times, but I still couldn’t satisfied my rage, I decided I want it to become a Pokemon Hunter so that I could finish her mission, turns out that after that I started getting more missions till one day Team Dark called me and decided to made me their private hunter” she finally finished and she then looked at Henry.

“I’m sorry about that, but you were doing it out of love for her, you didn’t want it to” he looked at her with a look of sadness. “Unfortunately, if I didn’t want it to I wouldn’t have stolen so many pokemon from people” she said losing her breath. “Is there anything I can do to make you feel better” Henry asked leaning to help her up. Susanne took out a vaccine with a purple liquid inside. “Put this vaccine, it’s packed with a special poison that’ll kill me instantly” she opened her sleeve leaving Henry a straight path into her arm.

Henry just stared at her arm; he was completely immobile, he didn’t knew what to do he either killed her or left her there to die. “I can’t” he shook his head in disagreement. “Do it, I won’t hate you for that” she said.

Ray was staring at their conversation. “Oh please I’ll do it” he jumped at them; then he kicked the vaccine off of Henry’s hand. He picked up the vaccine and then injected Susanne with it. Susanne started to lose her breath, she was losing pressure and color on her skin; after a few seconds she just laid there without any movement.

Henry just stared at her. All those last moments she didn’t seen like such a bad person. Ashian was watching from the distance. “Dam…DAMN YOU!!” he yelled as the blue aura started to get replace by the shadow aura again. Ray just stared at him. “Finally, now I got some competition” Ray ran at him again with all of his shadow aura surrounding him. Ashian ran at him too, they were both about to hit each other with their dark fists. When they hit each other Ray kneeled down and he kicked Ashian on the stomach and sent him into the sky.

Ray jumped up and he threw Ashian in to a cliff. A few rocks were about to fall on Henry but someone pushed him about. It was the mysterious man. “You’re that guy” Henry finally remembered what happened on Mt. Moon.

“Yeah, name’s Shadow by the way, I’m tire of people calling me by the guy” he said as he got up. “We should stay away till the battle ends, Ray’s just too strong right now” he said. “Okay” Henry got up too; could Ashian really defeat Ray.

Ashian coughed up more blood; the shadow aura was starting to affect him. Ray chuckled at Ashian’s misfortune. “I know how you feel, it’s hard to control it you’ll get used to it, unless you die” he walked up to Ashian and kicked him into the cliff, the crashed was so strong it created a huge hole.

Ray walked on the cliff; like if he was Spiderman or something. He grabbed Ashian by his collar. “Now let’s finish this” he hit Ashian with another one of his shadowy punches and he started to suck the life out of him. “With this I’ll become stronger” Ray started laughing maniacally.

After that he threw Ashian into the floor. Ashian’s eyes were completely white like if he had lost everything inside him. Ray grabbed Ashian by the arm and then started dragging him around the floor. Shadow leapt up and he opened a dark hole in front of Ray. A huge black lion came out of the hole.

Ray just put his hand in the middle and he cut the lion with it. He turned to Shadow. “You’re getting soft Shadow, that lion was more like a cat” he laughed at him. Shadow didn’t looked angry he knew that Ray was stronger considering all the shadow aura he had with him. Henry just looked at Ashian; his best friend was practically dead now and he couldn’t do anything. Ray threw a ball of darkness at them so that they got out of their trance.

Henry didn’t even flinched, the only thing he could think of was his friend. Suddenly a shadow aura was starting to surround Henry. “Things are starting to get bad, I gotta go” Shadow opened a black hole and he left on it. Ray was just starring at Henry. “Apparently Ashian’s not the only one with great powers” he laughed at Henry. But Henry was full with rage that he was almost exploding with his shadow aura.

All of a sudden Henry ran at Ray and he was preparing to throw a punch. Ray tried to dodge it but for some reason he couldn’t and instead he got hit by the punch. He started to let out dust while he was being pushed down with the punch. Ray got up; suddenly his leg started to twist around. “Ah!” he said almost falling over. Ray had learned that he had a limit and that Henry was taking him to that limit.

“I’m gonna kill you” Henry’s skin got darker and his eyes got redder. “Oh really, then let’s go” Ray winced before he got up. Henry didn’t gave him anytime to think cause he just hit him with his fist on his stomach; he actually caused Ray to coughed up a lot of blood. Ray recovered after a few seconds and then both him and Henry started throwing punches and kicks at each other.

Henry just kept throwing punches like if there was not tomorrow, but Ray was starting to lose energy. *I gotta find a way to get rid of this kid if I don’t then I’ll die for sure* he thought before he got hit with a right jab he got sent crashing into the rocky floor.

Ray looked like he was knocked out already; but he finally got up. It was different though it was like if he and Henry traded places Henry was starting to lose his breath and Ray was transforming like Henry did. Ray kneeled Henry and it got him to practically spit blood up. Ray started fighting with himself, he wanted to win but he couldn’t let himself get out of control.

Just then a helicopter flew down and it let out a rope for Ray. The now normal Ray grabbed it and he started climbing the rope so that they could take him away. “Comeback” Henry whispered but he was so tired he just sat down.

After Ray was gone Henry looked at Susanne’s corpse and then at Ashian’s, he had seen two people died to day, someone that didn’t deserved it and someone that died trying to protect him.

He walked up to Ashian. After staring for a few moments he put his hands on his chest and Ashian started to glow in a green color. Henry remembered reading about this; it was the healing aura a green color aura. Ashian started to recover color and his eyes recovered he closed them instantly.

Henry got up and lifted Ashian up. “I need to take you to a hospital” he said as he started walking down the mountain. He finally noticed that the Shadow Eclipse was finally over and that the sun was starting to appear again. He just starred at the sun and kept walking.

Henry was walking down the hill, the only thing he could think off was falling sleep but he just couldn’t do it with Ashian on his back. “I can’t fall sleep one bad step and Ashian and I could fall off” he said to himself. Apparently he was right cause he tripped over and they fell off the cliff. Henry tried all he could to contain Ashian but they just kept falling to their unfaithful doom.

Far away a girl is training with her pokemon. She has long yellow hair, a black shirt, grey shorts and yellow sneakers.

“What was that!?” She yelled as she saw two people fall off. “Let’s go guys” she started running at the direction the two people fell.

After a painful battle Susanne ended up getting killed by Ray and Ashian almost died permanently but thanks to the help of Henry’s own aura power he got to be revived again, but who’s this mysterious girl.

TO BE CONTIUED…

END OF CHAPTER 19, NEXT CHAPTER: THE NEW PARTNER OF LIFE
    Last edited by Flaze; 14th January 2009 at 12:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Cool a new female traveling companion

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Yeah, I thought itwas about time I go my own trio. You cold just call it the new generation trio.

Blog Entries

Coolness maybe you should comment on mine

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

So this is the prelast chapter before the end of this arc as you know since the last chapter had a lot of action this chapter is shorter and it's a little or a lot more boring cause personally it's practically a filler.

A NEW PARTNER OF LIFE

Alexa was running down the woods, she had seen two people fall off a mountain nearby, her long black hair bounced off her head with every step she took; plus she was so worried that it didn’t seem like she was any closer to the point where the two boys fell off.

She walked up to the two boys. One of them was a normal size boy, he looked like a ten year old he was wearing a blue jacket and blue pants, he had a red hat with a white circle on the middle of the hat, and he had black hair and some dirt lines on his face. He wasn’t bleeding very badly but he looked like he needed strong care immediately.

The other boy had fiery red hair, he was wearing a green jacket and white pants; he was wearing black sneakers and he had green eyes. On the other hand his face was bleeding and so was his chest; it looked like he had lost a lot of energy and probably she should’ve probably tried to keep him awake.

“I gotta take care of this guys, go Swampert” she let out a huge frog with some black fins on its back, it had the same fins on its head, it was mostly blue color and its cheeks were yellow. “Swampert I want you to grab both of them and help me take them to the hospital” she said while she was helping Swampert lifting off the boys. She got on Swampert and they started running to the direction of the hospital.

Her Swampert was running down the woods when it stopped near a river. “We gotta shock them, go Raichu” she let out a big orange rat with a long black tail that had a yellow tip in the form of a lightning; its cheeks were yellow and its ears were long yellow and black, it was kinda of obvise too.

“Okay Raichu I need you to use a shockwave so that their bodies recover some pulse” she said opening their jacket and shirts so that Raichu could shock them. Raichu nodded and then fired a small barrage of sparks at the two boys. After a few minutes their pulses raised back up. “Okay Swampert we have to keep going, Orange city must be close” she got back on Swampert and they started running again.

She saw a few buildings nearby; most of them were like skyscrapers. She ran into the city and started running to the nearest hospital. Her Swampert was starting to lose its breath. “Come on Swampert we’re so close” she encouraged as she saw the big white and blue building with a red cross on the roof.

When they got in they saw the nurses gazing at Swampert but when they saw the two boys they instantly called the doctors to come down. Alexa saw one of them coming down from the elevator, he had a white coat and oval shape glasses he had straight black hair and pale white skin.

“Take them to emergency care immediately” he said and then put the boys in two different beds and took them to ER. Alexa had to wait outside.

“I hope they’re okay” Alexa said returning her Swampert as she went to sit down. Raichu grabbed its Pokeball and it returned itself. “Thanks for doing for me” she said as her Raichu returned.

“The one on the left needs a lot of oxygen the other one has lost a lot of blood we need to operate immediately” the doctor said while they were getting in the ER. The nurse took one of them to another room and the other one stayed with the doctor for the operation.

Ashian opened his eyes, he had an oxygen mask on, he could barely see but he could notice he was in the hospital; basically because he kept hearing this constant beep. When his eyes recovered their sight he saw that his guess was right. He was in a hospital room there were a lot of machines next to him probably to make sure that he was okay and stuff.

“What…happened?’ he turned his head around to look at the door. He finally remembered the battle he had with Ray in the mountains; the last thing he could remember was that Ray killed him; or did he? Ashian could remember some other stuff too, like Henry using some kind of green aura power to revive him from the dead. “I see, so he helped me” he mumbled through the oxygen mask.

Ashian turned his gaze to the girl that was sitting on the chair nearby. She had a black shirt on, she was wearing a yellow hat and hat grey short, you could see some of her long blonder hair through her hat. “Who is she” he said in silence.

The girl opened her eyes she was looking at Ashian directly into his. “Your finally awake, I thought you were a goner” she gave him a silly smile and then she got up. “You and your friend are lucky that I managed to see you fall off, thanks to me you guys are safe” Ashian just stared at the girl while she was pointing at herself. “Who are you exactly?” He asked looking back at her.

“My name’s Alexa the future Kanto champion” she started laughing confidently. Ashian tried to get up but he winced on the way. “I see my name’s Ashian Trainer nice to meet you” he held out his hand and they shook. “Nice to meet you too Ashian” she said opening the curtains of the room. “Where’s Henry?’ Ashian started looking around for his friend. “He’s still in the ER the doctor said he will need some extra care after all the blood he lost” she said looking down at the floor with sadness in her eyes.

“I see, I hope he’s okay” Ashian tried to got up again he winced but just kept getting up without any complains. “You shouldn’t do that it’s still dangerous” Alexa got in front of the door so that Ashian wouldn’t go away. “I’m not going to see him” he smiled at her. “I’m too freaking hungry” he laughed while he stomach growled. “Okay” Alexa had to contain herself from laughing.

They were at the cafeteria and Alexa was starring at Ashian while he was eating. Ashian was eating practically everything in the menu; he was eating some meatballs, bread, stew, chicken and fried rice. Alexa just stared at him. ‘Water” he said choking on the food; Alexa passed him the water instantly, Ashian drank it and kept eating; although Alexa had to keep her hand away in case Ashian wanted to eat it next.

Ashian was rubbing his belly after he finished eating. “Wow, I love hospital food” he said burping. “Ew gross get a napkin” Alexa frowned. “Sorry, didn’t know I had it in me” he laughed almost making the food come back up. “So what should we do now?’ he asked getting up. “Well there’s this fountain outside we could go visit” she smiled at him. “Yeah, or we could have a battle in that fountain” Ashian said as he started walking.

Ashian and Alexa walked out to the back of the hospital. It had a huge fountain that let out at least 50 drips of water and it made it into a waterfall. There were some seats close by so Ashian and Alexa sat on two of them. “So what Pokemons do you have?” Ashian asked putting his hand on the desk. “Got four, Swampert, Raichu, Togepi and Skarmony” she said putting her arms on the desk too. “How about you?’ she asked. “I got four too, Charmander, Pikachu, Treecko and Gligar, although Gligar doesn’t really listens to me right now” he looked down at Gligar’s pokeball.

“I see, so I guess that a battle could make it trust you” Ashian just looked at her confused. “How?” he asked looking at her. ‘The more it fights the more it gets trust in you” she said walking over to the fountain. “Okay, I can take that” he said and followed her.

They were facing each other. “Go Skarmony” Alexa let out a huge metal condor that had a small knife for a tail and steel colored feathers. “Go Gligar” Ashian let out his stubborn Gligar. Gligar looked at Ashian and turned away from him. “Looks like we’re gonna need more work, go Skarmony arialace” Alexa ordered as Skarmony flew up then dove down on Gligar as it hit it on its mark sending it flying backwards. Gligar got up after a few seconds. “Good go Gligar use megaclaw” Ashian threw his arm in the air; but Gligar didn’t listen to him and instead used a steelwing on Skarmony. “Skarmony use drillpeck” she said.

Skarmony dove down from the sky, its beak was starting to spin and it crashed with Gligar hitting with a super strong attack. Gligar had to struggle so that it could get up. “Gligar you have to listen to me if you wanna win!” Ashian yelled after he saw Gligar struggle. Gligar just frowned at him and faced Skarmony. “Why can’t you listen to me!” he yelled.

“Gligar just doesn’t respects you, now we should probably end this” she said. Gligar got up again and it flew way up into the sky. “Now go Skarmony use your drillpeck up” Skarmony flew up spinning again. Gligar dove down just like Skarmony had done a few minutes ago and both attack crashed. Gligar started to fall down but it charged some kind of beam in its claw.

“Skarmony hyperbeam” Alexa ordered as Skarmony fired an orange beam of energy at Gligar. Gligar finally finished charging its own beam and it fired it. As both beams crashed it created a huge explosion that covered the whole fountain.

Gligar fell down to the floor but it started struggling again. “Gligar come on you can get up” Ashian walked up to help Gligar. Gligar threw his claw at him. Then it got up and glared at Skarmony with fury. “It looks tough but it’s not that strong” she nodded in agreement with herself. “Now Skarmony drillpeck one last time” Skarmony started spinning again and it hit Gligar in its stomach; Gligar finally fell down.

Ashian ran up to Gligar and grabbed it with his arms. “Don’t worry Gligar I’ll help you out’ he said as he returned Gligar into its pokeball. Ashian looked at all of the trees that were surrounding them and then turned to look at a walking Alexa. “Where are you going?” he asked. “To the Poke Center you wanna heal your Pokemon don’t you” she said; she also returned Skarmony while she was walking.

Ashian and Alexa stopped on the big White building with a huge red dome roof, the center had two towers watching over it. “Cool this Pokemon Center is different from the other ones” he said looking deeply at the big building. “Yeah Orange city has a lot of famous things with it, especially having one of the biggest Pokemon Centers in the world, and one of the best gymleaders in the region” she smiled at him. “Wait, Orange city, I don’t have that one on my map” he took his map out and started looking around for it. “That’s cause Orange city while being famous is not consider a city that deserves a gym, that’s why they haven’t put it on the maps” she started walking into the crystal doors. “Hey wait for me” he followed her.

They walked up to Nurse Joy and handed over their Pokemon.
    “Okay Alexa, we have your Pokemon, now I need your ID” she said putting a small computer in front of her. “ID, that’s new” Ashian said looking at the small blue computer. “Yeah, it was just approve a few days ago” Nurse Joy said ready to take Alexa’s ID. No wonder Ashian hadn’t heard about it a few days ago he and Henry were missing in the forest. “My ID is 3440-5900-7230” Alexa showed Nurse Joy her Pokedex and the nurse scanned it; then she gave her back to her after the machine showed a smiley face that said approved.

She turned to Ashian. “Your turn young man” she smiled at him. Ashian remembered that his Pokedex broke after he left Viridian Forest with Henry and that he hadn’t gotten a new one. “I don’t have a Pokedex” he said looking around his jacket. Nurse Joy just looked at him with an angry look. “Well I’m sorry to say this but if you don’t have your ID then you can’t be allowed here” Ashian didn’t want it to fight it off so he just went out.

Ashian was looking around the Pokemart. It was kinda of a small blue colored building with posters of all the latest trends in the Pokemon World. Ashian started drooling at one of the posters. “The Super Deluxe Pokede-X” he said looking at a golden machine, it was kinda small but it had the size of a pager, it had two sides like if it was a small jewelry box or something, according to the instruction; the upside part of it showed you the Pokemon you were looking at it also showed you the attacks and its status, the down part showed you a locator so that you could locate a Pokemon, a pokeball reader that let you see which Pokemon was in which pokeball; and a strategy creator which allowed you to create strategies when you’re battling against a Pokemon.

Ashian was sure that he had the Pokedex in the bag but then he saw the price. “1, 00,000 Poke Dollars!” he yelled looking at the price of the expensive machine. Ashian fell down on the wall and looked at the now Crescent Moon. “It’s dark already and I got nowhere to stay, the doctors said that I’m all recovered and that I don’t have to stay there anymore, but without an ID I won’t be able to sleep in the Pokemon Center” he sighed leaning his head back.

Then he heard a huge explosion that destroyed the wall; luckily Ashian managed to jump out of the way. “What the hell just happened?” he said getting back up and looking at the engulfed Pokemart. He saw that there was someone inside the flames. “I gotta help that person, go Pikachu” Ashian let out his trusty Pikachu out of its pokeball and they both prepared to get in. “Go” they ran at the Pokemart and were able to pass through the flames. Ashian saw the Clerk was lying on the floor. Ashian walked up to him and shook him up so that he would wake up; but to no avail. “Pikachu shock him” Pikachu sent out a wave of static energy through the clerk but it didn’t manage to wake him up. “What’s with this guy he’s like in deep sleep” Ashian said lifting the clerk up.

When Ashian was about to get out he saw a woman dressed with a raven black trench coat and brown hair, the woman was wearing a blue mask around her face. “Who are you?” Ashian asked looking at the woman with a startled face. She just smirked; then an Infernape came besides her.

“Infernape use infernalflame” she ordered. This was obviously a new attack for Ashian, considering that he had never heard anything like that before. Then Infernape jumped up and it fired a huge jet of red flames that engulfed the whole mart in destructive flames; but Infernape seemed to be dizzy now. “Damn it I forgot that the more you use infernalflame the more possibility your Pokemon has of getting confuse” she said grinning her teeth.

Ashian knew that he wanted to fight her at all cost; but he wasn’t in any condition of fighting and neither was Pikachu, after all it was still tired from that battled it had with Ray’s Flygon. “Okay, go Charmander” Ashian let out the red lizard into the fire. “That’s not gonna help you kid, you think a Charmander can beat an Infernape even if it is confuse” she smirked at him and prepared to use another attack.

“NOW CHARMANDER USE YOUR SMOKESCREEN” he yelled and Charmander let out a huge cloud of smoke that covered the whole Pokemart.

Ashian took this few seconds to run away before they spotted him. “Infernape Absorber” she ordered with a lot of calm in her voice; then Infernape opened its mouth and it started swallowing the smoke. When it was all clear the mart was still on fire but Ashian, Pikachu and the clerk weren’t there. “Lost him” she growled before she walked away from the Pokemart.

The clerk finally woke up in a closed alley; Ashian was watching him right next to him.

“What happened to me?” he asked getting up, he was a little nervous about Ashian but he just stayed shut. “They Pokemart got set on flames and I recued you with the help of my Pokemon, why were those people there?” he asked the now fully awake clerk. “I think they wanted this” he showed Ashian what seemed to be a Super Deluxe Pokede-X. “Cool, the Pokede-X” he said drooling over the golden Pokedex again. “Yep, it’s really famous around these parts considering that this is the only city where you can find one of this” the clerk said putting the Pokedex in Ashian’s hands. “I saw you drooling over the Pokede-X before the attack occurred, so here you go” Ashian just looked at the machine before answering.

“But why just give it to me?’ he asked. “Cause the Pokemart won’t be open again till who knows when and it’ll be bad if we just let this Pokedex stay with me and gather dust, so you take it” he smiled at Ashian and started walking off. “I should go back home, thanks for saving me” he said as he left.

When Ashian came back into the Pokemon Center he saw that Alexa was waiting for him sitting on the chair nearby. He walked up to Nurse Joy.

“ID please” she said again while she put the blue computer on the desk. “Got it right here” he got out his new Pokedex and everyone starred in awe at the sight of the great Super Deluxe Pokede-X. “My ID is 7845-6021-4952” the machine did the approve thing again and Nurse Joy finally admitted Ashian into the Pokemon Center. Ashian walked up to Alexa.

“Wow, you got a rare Pokedex, cool” she smiled at him. “Yeah, we should probably go to sleep, I’m going to visit Henry tomorrow” he said and turned to walk up to the resting part of the Pokemon Center; Alexa followed a few seconds later.

And so after being rescued by his new friend Alexa Ashian has finally recovered from all of his injuries, even though he got attack again and probably already has new enemies on his tail too he still can’t give up on his dream, but what would happen to our still unconscious Henry.

END OF CHAPTER 20, NEXT CHAPTER: FIGHTING THE GREAT APE

o_O

I'm curious as to who Alexa is exactly...not to mention the creepy woman with the Infernape that uses weird attacks...be careful when you use made-up attacks and/or Pokemon, they have to be realistic...just a tip...One thing I noticed was that when you introduced Alexa, you said she had black hair; when Ashian woke up, he saw that she had blonde hair. You obviously posted this in a great rush, seeing the amount of grammatical, punctuation and consistency errors. I wonder if you actually proofread your chapters before posting them....but on the whole, a pretty good chapter. Slow down a little bit in the future, and you'll find yourself doing so much better. I'm not going to rest until I can give you a perfect review for a chapter; until then, I'm going to keep nagging you =D

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast