Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 4

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

TREECKO VS. STEELIX, CHOOSE A PATH HENRY 1 PART

Ashian and Henry got to Pewter city yesterday. After passing through so much trouble on trying to get Henry to calm down, Ashian lost him instead. Anyway Henry traveled through all of Pewter and met Forester; or Forest for short (not that short though). After meeting back with Ashian, Forest promised to give Ashian a gym battle the next day.

Ashian had woke up about five hours ago, the thought of his first battle just didn’t let him sleep; actually he couldn’t figure out how he still managed to fall sleep for a few hours. Treecko and charmander are training in the Pokemon Center pokemon field.

“Okay, charmander go and use your flamethrower” Ashian ordered and charmander fired a huge stream of flames at treecko. “Now treecko go use solarbeam!” Ashian yelled. Treecko tried to fired a solar beam like he did in the pokemon warrior temple; but he couldn’t do it.

Ashian put his hand on his head. “I don’t get it, ever since we left the temple treecko has been unable to use solarbeam” Ashian looked at treecko who was still trying to use solarbeam; treecko farted instead. “Wow, I gotta give you less poke food” Ashian was blowing the smell off his nose. Everyone burst out of laughter; even treecko.

Henry came out of the Pokemon Center, he was scratching his eye. He looked at Ashian with his drowse eye.

“Hey dude, why are you up so early?” Henry asked still scratching his eye. “I want it to train for the match; after all this is my first gym battle” Ashian gave him a big smile. “But your battle doesn’t start in an hour” Henry looked at Ashian’s pokemon; they were throwing punches in the air. “I know but like they say better safe than sorry” Ashian laughed, “That saying always cracks me up” he laughed again.

A few minutes later Henry and Ashian were walking to the Pewter city gym. “So where’s the gym?” Henry asked. Ashian was looking at the Pewter city map. “I don’t know but if we keep going this way we’ll find a pizza restaurant” Ashian looked at the map.

They finally got to the gym. It was shaped like a big rock, the gym was surrounded by flowers, and it had a house behind it. “Now that’s what I call a rock” Ashian said looking at the huge rock in front of him. “Ashian first, rocks can’t be that big, second a rock wouldn’t have the word gym written on it, and it wouldn’t have a door on the left side” Henry explained. “Or would it” Ashian had a sinister smile on his face.

Ashian and Henry got into the gym. If you thought the gym was weird on the outside, you would have been astounded to see the inside: the gym was like a rock palace almost everything had a rock on it, the walls were painted in different colors; mostly pink and yellow, there were two curtains hanging on both sides of the gym, and the field had rocks on it, and a few ponds on the sides.

“Let me change my words, this isn’t a weird rock, it’s a weird mad house!” Ashian yelled with a confuse smile. “Ashian don’t be rude, remember Forest let you fight him today, he could’ve just say no and send us in our way” Henry murmured even though no one was listening.

Forest came out of the locker room nearby. He was wearing a rock brown sleeveless shirt, it had an armor just like the one gladiators had, he was also wearing steel shoes.

“Hey guys” Forest said from the distance he was smiling. “Dude what’s with the get up?” Ashian asked, he was a little bit embarrassed to be seem near Forest. “This is my gym suit” Forest came walking in front of Ashian and Henry so that he didn’t had to yell anymore. “Gym suit, what’s that?” Ashian asked clueless.

Forest looked at Ashian and Henry, actually looking them like if they were supposed to know. “You don’t know, the pokemon association put a new order. It says that every gym leader’s supposed to wear a special suit that represents their gym depending on which element the gym belongs to” Forest explained. Ashian was still a little lost; but he just want it to start the battle.

Ashian finally lost it. “Okay, we get it, let’s start the gym battle already!” he yelled running around like crazy. “Not yet, you have to change into your gladiator suit, challengers have to wear the gym suit too” Forest stated. “I have to ware that” Ashian was astounded as looked at Forest’s uniform.

Ashian finally change into the gym suit: his suit was a little different from Forest’s his shoulder pat was on the right, instead of the left. Ashian looked at Henry. “What’s the damage?” he asked blushing. Henry chuckled a little. “It’s not like you ever looked good” he said laughing.

Ashian and Forest were standing on the field; Forest was on the left, and Ashian was on the right. Henry was on the middle; since there was no one to be a referee Henry volunteered, he was reading a book called refereeing for dummies; it had the rules of the Pewter gym. “The rules are simple, each trainer uses two pokemon, when one trainer runs out of pokemon the battle will be over; also only the challenger will be able to switch pokemon. ” Henry stated the rules; although it was a little difficult for him.

“Is everyone ready?” Henry asked. “Yes!” both Ashian and Forest said getting their pokeballs out. “Start the battle” Henry pulled the red and green flags he was carrying up.

“My move, go charmander” Ashian threw charmander’s pokeball to the battle field. “Nice choice; but not nice enough, go ludicolo!” Forest threw his own pokeball to the air and a ludicolo came out dancing happily.

Ashian stared at ludicolo. “I thought this gym was a rock type” Ashian was looking at ludicolo confused. “I know but since the gym has a few ponds on it and we have a few water pokemon, I just decided to do both water and rock type pokemon” Forest said and crossed his arms waiting for Ashian’s move.

Ashian vs. Forest

“Go charmander, use your flamethrower” charmander fired a stream of fire at ludicolo. “I don’t think so Ashian, ludicolo go use rain dance” Forest ordered and ludicolo started dancing. After a few seconds it started raining inside the building; the rain extinguished the fire. “Guess you forgot about the basics Ashian” Forest stated.

“Maybe so, but I won’t give up. Charmander use you dig attack” Ashian pointed at the rocky floor that was under charmander and it started digging down on the ground. “That’s a nice move, it’s too bad I got better moves than those” Forest stood there and it stomped on the ground; ludicolo did the same.

The ground started shaking, and it broke down charmander came out once the ground stared to tremble and broke around him. “What was that?” Ashian asked; he was surprised about the attack that Forest used. “That’s earthquake, it’s an attack that affects the whole battle field, and you might even say it’s digs’ weaknesses” Forest stated smiling confidently.

Charmander got up; but it was breathing heavily after that heavy hit. “Charmander go for it with a smokescreen” Ashian commanded. Charmander let out a big cloud of smoke; it covered the whole field and no one could see inside it. “Nice move” Forest said. “Charmander use another flamethrower” charmander fired another flamethrower and this one hit ludicolo straight on.

“Got it” Ashian said in confidence clenching his fist. “Yeah, you got it, but can you keep it?” Forest asked; he was smirking. “Hell yeah I can!” Ashian yelled and commanded charmander to use an ember. “Ludicolo, go for the hydro pump!” Forest ordered. Ludicolo fired a huge stream of water that could probably destroy the wall. When the stream hit charmander it sent it flying to the wall.

“Charmander, get up!” Ashian yelled; he was forcing charmander to get up. Charmander finally came to its senses and it got up. “Well, this guy’s tough” Forest chuckled. “What’s so funny?” Ashian asked yelling so his words got to the other side of the field. Forest chuckled again, “charmander’s fighting with all his might and your treating it like garbage, I thought you were more caring than that” Forest looked straight at Ashian.

Ashian got angry. “What are you talking about, charmander’s my friend, we fight together like a team” Ashian yelled throwing his hand around. “Oh really, well it doesn’t look to me like charmander wants to keep fighting” he stopped for a moment, he stayed paralyze for a few seconds, “I will stop this, go ludicolo, surf!” Forest yelled and ludicolo created a big wave of water, the water rose and it fell on the field covering it all. “Charmander, noooooooooo!” Ashian jumped into the field before the water hit and he returned charmander.

“Now that that’s over with” Forest said. “What do you mean; I can return charmander to the field!” Ashian yelled looking at his pokeball. “You can, if you want charmander to die. The field’s wet which mean that as soon as charmander comes out his tail will get wet” Forest looked at Ashian waiting for his decision.

“Okay, I retire charmander from the battle” Ashian said lifting his hand. “But, I’m sure my next pokemon will make it worth it” Ashian held another one of his pokeball, “now go treecko” Ashian threw treeckos’ pokeball into the field. “Nice decision, treecko’s the same type as ludicolo and his stronger than one of his element types” Forest stated; he made his battle stand.

“Ludicolo use your earthquake attack” Forest pointed his finger on the place treecko was standing. Ludicolo did another earthquake; but treecko was too fast and it dodge it by jumping on the rocks. “I forgot to tell you that treecko is the fastest pokemon on my team” Ashian smirked. “So you got speed, you still need to attack” Forest stared at treecko.

“Well, I’m going to win, go and use your pound attack” Ashian ordered. Treecko’s tail glew white; it hit ludicolo on its gut. “Nice move, ludicolo go for a razor leaf” Forest stated, and ludicolo fired a bunch of leaf from the plant of his head. “Treecko jump through the leafs.” Treecko started dodging the leaf and it got in front of ludicolo. “Now to finish with this, go and use your iron tail” treecko leapt down and its tail glew white; just like pound but it was more like metal white. Treecko hit ludicolo with its tail and hurt him in its ribs.

“Now bullet seed” Ashian yelled; treecko fired a bunch of glowing seeds. “Ludicolo, now’s your chance use earthquake again!” Forest ordered and ludicolo caused its third earthquake.

Treecko luckily dodge the earthquake; although a rock hit his foot. Treecko landed on the floor. “Now, let’s finish this use your leaf storm” Ashian yelled with all his might. Treecko growl to the sky and then a bunch of leafs started forming around it. The leaf hit ludicolo and it knocked him out.

“You made it treecko” Ashian said jumping around; treecko just shrugged. “Return ludicolo, now for my strongest pokemon, a pokemon that holds a lot of memories in my mind” Forest took a pokeball out of his belt. “Now go steelix” Forest threw his pokeball and a steelix came out its metal rocks were shinier than normal.

“Okay, treecko let’s go and fight it out” Ashian pointed his finger at steelix; he was confident enough (like if he never is). “Steelix, go and use your own iron tail” Forest ordered and steelix’s tail glew the same as treeckos’. Steelix hit treecko with it’s tail; treecko tried to dodge but the tail was too big. “Treecko bullet seed” Ashian ordered and treecko fired another bunch of seeds.

“Dodge” Forest didn’t even move when he said that comment. Steelix just move a little bit and it dodge the attack. “Now go and use your new attack, drill tail!” Forest ordered. Steelix’s tail stared spinning around till it started showing the air that was being carried, steelix leapt down and its tail hit treecko on its chest.

Ashian looked how treecko fell to the floor. “Treecko no!” he yelled. He started running to his pokemon but treecko started getting up; although its chest was bleeding. Treecko started huffing. “Your treecko’s strong, too bad you aren’t” Forest stated.

Ashian looked down at the floor for a few seconds. Then he started to lift his head up. “We’ll fight till the end, no matter what happens we’ll win this battle” Ashian clenched his fist.

Treecko started running at steelix. When he finally got close enough it jumped and its tail started to glow.

So, after all of his adventures Ashian’s finally on his gym battle. But Forest has shown to be a strong gym leader, with every strategy he has Ashian loses, now that he has played with his strongest pokemon can Ashian really win this battle or will everything he has worked for be lost.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 12, NEXT CHAPTER: TREECKO VS. STEELIX, CHOOSE A PATH HENRY 2 PART.

Blog Entries

Nice!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

TREECKO VS. STEELIX, CHOOSE A PATH HENRY 2 PART

Last time Ashian finally got to have his first gym battle. After getting lost around the city he and Forest finally started their battle. Charmander fought with all its might and gave it its all against ludicolo it lost in the last moment; even by fighting with braveness Ashian returned charmander so that he could rest. Now the battle between treecko and steelix has started; can treecko triumph on this battle.

Ash clenched his teeth; he was starting to get nervous. Treecko had just been hit by steelix drill tail, the hit sent treecko flying and it broke its chest.

Treecko started running at steelix, its fist was raised to the air as it jumped high; its mouth was wide open like if he was yelling. The tail started glowing while treecko was falling from the air.

“TREECKO IRON TAIL!” Ashian yelled to the roof; it could have actually brake the roof.

“Steelix use your own iron tail” Forest punched the air. Both trainers were staring at each other for a moment. *Forest is stronger than I thought; but I know that I can win* Ashian thought with a dead serious look on his face. Forest was also thinking, *This kid is probably as strong as Ash; so this is the rush my brother felt when he battled him* Forest looked at his hand.

Finally the battle kept going. Treecko’s tail kept glowing in an iron like color. Steelix was no different, its tail glew the same color as treecko; but since it was bigger the tail was shinier. As both iron tails crashed with each other the pressure in the run increased, finally treecko’s tail gave up and treecko got hit by steelix iron tail.

“Treecko go with bullet seed” Ashian ordered while treecko was falling from the air.

Treecko flipped over and making a spin, it leapt and fired a bunch of orange seeds at steelix. The seeds didn’t hurt him that much; but it was enough to keep it down.

“Steelix, use you hyper beam” Forest threw his arm in the air. “Treecko dodge and use bullet seed again” Ashian ordered with a nervous look. “Steelix, dodge and use hyper beam” Forest ordered again, his eyes were practically in an angry tone.

Steelix fired a huge orange beam at treecko. Treecko dodged the attack with a great speed, it tried to hit steelix with a few bullet seeds; but steelix leapt to the floor and it fired another hyper beam; this one hit right on treecko’s mark.

Treecko started falling from the air; to Ashian this was going in slow motion, he saw treecko’s body falling down, he looked all of his adventures falling apart in front of him, he looked at all the people he met. All of it was starting to vanish in front of him.

Treecko finally bounced off the floor. Everything seem quiet to Ashian, every single sound had disappeared from the vast earth. Suddenly he started running to the field and he ran up to treecko.

“Treecko, buddy are you okay” he said worried; a few tears were already about to fall from his eyes.

Treecko opened its eyes and it got up; its fist was clenched while his other arm was loose. Treecko was breathing really heavily; it could barely stand. “Your treecko is really brave you know that” Forest smirked at Ashian who got up. “Treecko and I share a bond, every one of my pokemon has a bond that connects with me, we have the same heart, the same dreams, and the same fears, we fight no matter what happens” Ashian put his fist in his chest.

“I see, you and your pokemon have a great friendship together, I’m really glad I got to battle you before any other gym leader” Forest had to wipe his tears with a tissue; Ashian just sweat dropped at Forest’s reaction. “Anyhow, treecko give it all you got, quick attack” Ashian ordered. “Steelix counter with a drill tail” Forest finally stopped crying and steelix’s tail started to spin like last time.

Steelix move at treecko; its tail was about to give it the final hit; but treecko sped up so fast that steelix practically fell off. Ashian had to jump out of the field so that steelix wouldn’t crush him. Treecko made another flip and it hit steelix with a quick attack.

Treecko landed in front of Ashian. It was still breathing heavily; but it knew that it had to go on for his trainer. “Treecko, if your tire then we can just give up, I care more about you than my badge you don’t have to worry about anything” Ashian looked down to the floor; he knew that his pokemon was important, more than a stupid badge.

Treecko stood up again; fury in its eyes. Its fist and legs started glowing blue. “What’s that?” Forest asked with his eyes wide open; no seriously they were open, only for a few seconds though. Treecko jumped up. “Steelix whatever it does stop it with a drill tail!” Forest yelled at steelix.

Treecko jumped up to the sky; its fist and legs were glowing in a bright blue now. Steelix’s tail started spinning again; this time its drill was spinning backwards. “Treecko careful!” Ashian yelled. Even by hearing his trainer’s command, treecko kept going up, it finally crashed together with steelix’s tail; both of them hit each other. For a few seconds they stood there; but out of nowhere treecko’s fist broke steelix’s tail.

Treecko floated in the air for a moment. Just after that treecko started punching and kicking steelix over and over again, it was hitting it so fast that it must have made about a thousand hits. Ashian and Forest stared at steelix being hit by treecko all around; Ashian just couldn’t believe this was his own treecko, the same annoying treecko that he met on the forest.

Treecko finally fell back to the floor; it was on one knee almost done for. “Are you okay treecko?” Ashian asked worried for his pokemon, treecko just gave him a thumb up. “Steelix, let’s finish this” Forest commanded; but steelix just stood there. Suddenly steelix’s metallic shell started breaking apart. A few seconds later it fell to the floor.

“We won!” Ashian yelled jumping in the air. “I can’t believe it he really beat me” Forest said with his arms crossed.

“Steelix is unable to battle, treecko wins and victory goes to Ashian from Pallet town” Henry lifted Ashian’s flag giving him the victory of the battle.

“Congratulations Ashian you won the battle and the badge” Forest walked to Ashian’s side of the field and gave him the badge; it looked like a rock made of metal. “This is the Boulder badge” Forest gave him the badge. Ashian jumped up in the air. “I won my badge, I won the boulder badge” he looked at treecko who gave him another thumb up, “thanks dude” Ashian said shaking hands with the small lizard.

“Hey dude, can I walk out of here now” Henry whined waiting for Forest to let him go congratulate Ashian. “Sure, you might as well” he smiled deeply. Henry ran to Ashian and messed with his hair; which was exposed cause of the gladiator suit. “That was great Ashian” Henry said. “Yep, although I don’t know why Forest said that he was a weak gym leader?” Ashian asked turning to Forest.

Forest looked at Henry. “I got Henry to thank for that, after all he’s the one that made me see that it didn’t matter as long as I follow my dream, and my dream is to be a great gym leader no matter what” Forest said smiling, Ashian looked at Henry. “What?” he asked with a confuse face; Ashian never looked at him like that. “You helped someone, maybe you could become a psychologist” Ashian said laughing.

Henry laughed; but then he started thinking. “You know master Klaid did said that I had a talent for resolving people’s problems” he said thinking back from when he was a kid. “I see, so you have a talent that must be how you got me to feel better about Evelyn, dude seriously you just found you path” Ashian smiled widely.

“Yep, I think I have” he looked at Forest. “Thank your for helping me get out of the park” he bowed to him. “Now sweat, it was a pleasure to help you, I mean you helped me” he pointed at himself when he referred to “me.” “Well we have to go” Ashian started walking. Henry laughed a little, “you forgot your clothe.” Ashian turned around embarrassed and went to change.

Ashian and Henry are finally backed in the pokemon center; Ashian is eating some pizza. “Wow, so where are we going now Ashian” Henry asked from the other side of the desk. “According to the map Cerulean city is next, so we’re going there” he said with some pizza on his mouth. “You sure you don’t want any soda” Henry past him the soda. “Dude, do the words knocked out by soda mean anything to you!” he yelled angry.

It was morning already and Ashian and Henry were about to leave Pewter. “Come on Henry we don’t got all day!” Ashian yelled back at Henry; he was talking to some girls. “Hey Ashian looked those girls gave me their numbers” he showed Ashian the two numbers that were in his arms. “No way, how come you got two numbers, I don’t even get a look!” he started pouting and then he started walking. “Guess I’m lucky” Henry grinned as they both started walking to the next city.

On a mountain nearby the shadow of a man is looking at the field nearby.

“I’ll be waiting for you Aura warrior” the man grinned looking at the morning sky.

END OF CHAPTER 13, NEXT CHAPTER: ASHIAN’S LAST NERVE

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Default ASHIAN'S LAST NERVE

ASHIAN’S LAST NERVE

Ashian and Henry left Pewter city three days ago, after Ashian defeated Forest and won his Boulder badge they decided to go to Cerulean city to get Ashian’s next badge. They’re now walking up the mountain to Mt. Moon, Ashian is witling around, and Henry is staring at the sky thinking without a care in the world.

Henry broke the silence and turned his eyes to look at Ashian directly on the back of his rave black hair; it looked like it was getting blacker by the day.

“Hey Ashian!” Henry yelled at Ashian to stop his witling. Ashian turned around immediately to look at a very anxious Henry.

“What is it man” Ashian had a clueless look on his face; Henry had never been that anxious for something, at least from what Ashian knew. Henry started talking again after getting a big current of air inside. “I was wondering, I don’t think that you should be the only on with a pokemon” Henry frowned, Ashian just laughed. “Really, okay how about this, we’ll go deeper into Mt. Moon and try to capture a pokemon for you” Ashian smiled deeply at Henry.

Ash and Henry finally got to the top of Mt. Moon and were about to find a pokemon that they could capture for Henry. “Okay there must be a million pokemon here, although since the moon’s out already they’re probably sleeping by now” Ashian looked around the whole mountain trying to find a pokemon for Henry. “I don’t care, if I get a zubat as long as I get a pokemon” Henry said in seriousness.

They saw a nosepass nearby; it was trying to break some big rocks that were around. “Ashian I want that one” Henry pointed at nosepass jumping with excitement. “Okay, don’t wet your pants up, go treecko” Ashian threw treecko to the spot nosepass was on; it stared at the big nosed pokemon.

“Treecko go and use your bullet seed” treecko fired a barrage of yellow bullets at nosepass, the bullets hit the pokemon but it didn’t hurt it too much. “Okay, that didn’t work, now treecko use your pound” treecko jumped up and its tail glew white, the tail fell on nosepass and pushed him to the edge of the mountain. “That worked” Ashian smiled while clenching his fist.

Henry looked more anxious; he knew that nosepass was about to be his. “Okay treecko let’s finish this, go and use iron tail” treecko’s tail glew in an iron white and it hit nosepass not hard enough so that it wouldn’t fall; nosepass fell to its knees. “I got it now, go pokeball” Ashian threw a pokeball at nosepass, the ball absorbed it but it opened about two tilts later. “Dang it, its still strong enough” Ashian said biting his tongue.

On another mountain nearby from where Ashian and Henry were standing, a shadow formed on the mountain. The shadow had a he wore a mask on his face the mask had glowing red eyes and a hood witha cape the rest of his clothe was either deep black or grey, he also had grey gloves boots and a utility belt. He looked human; but was it.

“The time has come, soon everyone will have to take judgment” The man jumped from the mountain. This jumped was very high; you could see the whole circle of mountains from it; you could even see as far as Celadon city. The man landed on the rocks that were under the top of the mountain Ashian and Henry were standing on.

Ashian had the nosepass surrounded. “Got you now go pokeball” Ashian threw his second pokeball and captured the nosepass. Henry walked up to him and picked his pokeball. “Thanks dude that was great” Henry said smiling happily. Ashian smiled back, “No problem it was great to have a warm up battle before my gym battle.”

The man finally approached Ashian and Henry. He looked directly at them; they were too busy looking at nosepass’s pokeball to concentrate on the man. “The villain hidden as a hero” the man said softly; but for Ashian and Henry it was like he would have scream. When they turned around they could see all the murkrow going out of their trees; it really gave it a horror movie kind of look.

“Who are you” Ashian said with a chill down his spine. The man started to chuckle. “I’m the one that’s going to test you on your true sense of justice” the man’s eyes glew a bright blue and it gave Ashian a shocked; making his eyes lose all color and all sense of life.

Ashian woke up. He was surrounded by broken buildings and fallen light poles. Ashian walked around the destroyed city, every building had broken glass; and almost all of them had dead bodies all around it. “Where am I” Ashian looked at his hands. He finally noticed that everything around him was grey, like if he was on some kind of nightmare. “What’s this?” Ashian kept walking around; glancing to every building he saw; no sing of life was around the dead city.

Ashian finally walked in front of a lake; grey lake by the way. “What happened to the color, it feels like the life has been sucked out of this” Ashian turned around and he got a scared smile, he was starting to tremble at what his eyes where seeing. Ashian saw Henry dead on the floor, he had his face facing the right, his mouth was bleeding and his eyes were pale white. Ashian saw Bryan hanging off a flagpole nearby; also dead, and he could see Klaid with a sword through his chest.

He fell to his knees. “What’s happening, why am I seeing this?” Ashian was holding his head with a face full of panic. But there was one more person waiting for his eyes to see.

Evelyn was on the floor; she didn’t look dead. Ashian ran to her; but when he was about to touch her she got set up on purple flames. Her body started to get cremated; Ashian could just stare till the last part of her body became ashes. “Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!” he yelled to the top of his screeching voice.

The man appeared behind of Ashian. “I see you have looked at your future” the man said with a sinister tone. Ashian’s black aura started to appear from his body. “You, damn you!!!” Ashian yelled with fury on his voice. He sprinted out and was about to throw a punch at him. The man just dodged every single punch he threw. “You’re overwhelm by your rage and your fury, if you don’t stop this future won’t be able to be stop” the man dodged another punch and threw Ashian to the ground with a current of air.

Ashian got turned around by the man. He looked at the figure that was floating in the sky; the figure was all grey and had red fury eyes; but mostly it was Ashian.

Ashian felt like he had been hit with a mega punch. “Is… that… me?” Ashian asked stuttering. “No, but that’s what you will become if you keep acting so careless” the man said. “Careless what do you mean!” Ashian yelled at him. “You haven’t care about what’s about to happen, you have been fighting all this time just for yourself, you haven’t thought of the consequences of your actions” he said looking at the dark Ashian, “you have to change for the better, you have a week before the Shadow Eclipse, if you don’t change by then this future would never be change” the man turned around and sent Ashian out of his dream.

Ashian woke up from his horrible dream. When he opened his eyes he was into the cave, he had a wet towel on his head. “Where am I?” Ashian asked looking around the cave.

Henry came in from another cave nearby. “Hey, your finally awake” Henry smiled at Ashian. Ashian was a little scare he still had the picture of Henry dead on his head, he just couldn’t stop thinking about that dream; if it even was a dream.

“Are you okay Henry” Ashian jumped from the floor with speed. “Yeah, are you okay you’ve been sleep for three hours, I mean why you fainted” Henry put some water buckets besides Ashian while he was changing his towel. “You don’t remember the man that appeared in front of us” Ashian had a clueless smile on his wet face; how come Henry couldn’t remember about that guy after all he was there, or maybe it was really a dream.

“Well on another note, that nosepass and I have become great friends, we’ve been helping you get better for the last three hours, he’s really funny” Henry laughed. Ashian smiled slightly, “That’s good to hear.”

The next day Ashian and Henry had left Mt. Moon and were close to Cerulean. “Okay Henry, I can see Cerulean from here” Ashian said pointing at the city nearby. “Okay Ashian on to your next gym battle” Henry threw his arm on the air.

As Ashian and Henry got down from the mountains, the same man from last night was waiting at the top. “Soon, everything will be reveal” he said with a serious look.

Ashian was walking down the routed that led straight to the city. He turned around to looked at Mt. Moon again, he saw the man there. *I don’t know why but I think that something big is unfolding* he thought looking at the mountains.

So after traveling in Mt. Moon Ashian managed to captured Henry a nosepass, and after that they met a strange man, that showed Ashian a looked at the future; but is that the real future.

END OF CHAPTER 14, NEXT CHAPTER: CERULEAN’S THE PLACE FOR WAVE
    Last edited by Flaze; 19th December 2008 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Here we are the prelast chapter of the third arc, this chapter might be a little boring, but its just a filler.

CERULEAN IS THE PLACE FOR WAVES

Ashian and Henry are finally getting into the great Cerulean city. A city with buildings all around, the city has a lot of fountains and pools, it mostly looks like Venice, almost all the city is compose of a huge water route. There’s a hug bridge in the middle of the city that separates both sides. As for the pokemon center; it was big and blue it had a few sharks and other marine animals painted on it.

“Cool, this place is the best” Ashian said gazing at the view. Henry was also staring, he had never seen a city with so much water; he actually had to go pee.

“Ashian, can we go to the Pokemon Center, I gotta go to the bathroom fast!” Henry yelled holding his pants. Ashian and Henry ran into the center and Ashian waited for Henry to finish so that they could get a tour of the city.

After they were out of the Pokemon Center they kept walking on the city. “Hey Ashian, can we go see the beach, I’ve never seen one of those” Henry said looking at a sign that led to the beach. Ashian looked at him, “sure, I could go and see some of the girls around” he smiled and they started walking to the beach.

Ashian and Henry were on the beach cabin, they were buying some swimsuits. “So what do you think?” Ashian asked coming out. He had a Speedo on and a surfboard with a pikachu on it. “Not bad, how about me?” Henry was also wearing a Speedo; although this one was green, he had a surfboard with a politoed on it.

When they went to the beach they saw all the people that were in. There was a group of people playing volleyball, some teenagers were surfing, and the girls were playing on the beach.

Ashian stared at the beach. “Dude, pinch me cause I’m in girl heaven” Ashian said with a dumb look on his face. “Ashian you’re a pig” Henry sighed. “Well, I’m also a man, now let’s go” Ashian ran to the beach with his surfboard and went into the beach.

Ashian took about fifteen minutes to finally get the hang of surfing. “I think I got aahh” Ashian fell from the wave again. “That was funny” Henry said laughing his heart out. Ashian got up and spitted some water out. “Ha, ha really funny, like you can do better” he said. “Sure I can” Henry grabbed his surfboard and started to swim on the beach it surfed the wave pretty easily, and got claps from all the people on the beach.

Ashian just frowned. “I could have done that” Ashian said frowning. “Yeah, I know you could’ve” Henry said sarcastically. “Better watch I’m still a better trainer no matter what” Ashian said smiling proudly.

A girl walked up to Henry after he got down from the wave. She had an orange wet hair, she was wearing an aqua blue bikini, she had white skin, and blue eyes. “Hey, Henry who’s the hotty” Ashian whispered.

“So, your name is Henry, its good to meet you my name is Moana, it means water” Moana said. Ashian just couldn’t stop staring at her. “Yes you are” he said watching her. Henry slapped Ashian on the head. “Can’t you stop thinking about girls!” he yelled. “Don’t worry I don’t mind, I just wanted to say that you have talent, do you want to participate in our surfing contest today” Moana asked showing them a paper with the contest location on it.

Henry looked at Ashian. “So should I go?” Henry asked looking at Ashian. “Don’t look at me, this is something you gotta do” Ashian said to him. “Okay, I’ll do it” Henry gave Moana the sign back. “Thanks, I’ll be waiting” she blinked at him. “Dude, you’re so scoring with her” Ashian gave him a soft punch in his back. “Shallow much” Henry said walking to the food shack.

They were eating some shave ice. “So, since your going to be in that contest, you’ll need some one to help if you fall off” Ashian asked taking a bite out of his shave ice. “I won’t need it, cause I’m going to win” Henry took some of his. “I see, some of my confidence got on you” Ashian said with his mouth full.

Ashian was waiting for Moana to come so that she could sign Henry in the contest. She finally got there a few minutes later. “Hey Ashian, is good to see you again” Moana stated while she was walking, she was wearing pink sandals, and a white towel on her legs. “Yeah, you too, Henry is inside but he’s too nervous to come out” Ashian laughed.

Henry finally came out. He didn’t had his Speedo anymore, he was just wearing a green swimsuit. “Don’t look” he said. “Oh come on, you don’t look half bad” Ashian laughed. “He’s right, at least you’ll attract a lot of girls” she blushed.

Ashian and Henry were finally on the beach and the contest was about to start. There were a lot of contestants on the beach. One kid came walking to them, he had a messy blond hair, he had white skin, and a blue swimsuit.

“Hey Moana, are you here to see me win in the contest” the kid walked up to her. “Hey, Rick, what are you doing here” Moana said frowning. “Who’s the idiot” Rick asked looking at Henry. “This is Henry, and he’s going to beat you to a pulp!” Ashian yelled looking at Rick.

“Shut, up if your not on this contest then you don’t have any business with me” Rick walked up. “He’s a jerk” Ashian frowned. Henry looked back at Moana. “So you want me to win this contest” he said with a confuse face on his sandy face. “Yeah, I want you to teach Rick a lesson, now get on your surfboard, cause the contest is about to start” Moana took Henry to the beach so that he could be ready for the first round.

“Wow, this is cool” Henry said looking at all the lamps that were hung on a rope, it really help the moonlight shine brighter. “Your going to be surfing at night, isn’t that dangerous or something” Ashian said looking at Moana. “Yeah, but that’s the point of this contest, is a resistance contest” Moana gave Henry a lamp.

“What’s this for?” Henry asked looking at the magikarp shape mini lamp. “You use it to light your surroundings a little bit, you know it won’t be so dark that way” Moana went to seat on the bleachers. “Good luck Henry, don’t worry just don’t get eaten by sharpedos” Ashian laughed and went to seat down. “Thanks that really helps” he said.

Henry was on the water and he was pedaling to the center of the beach so that he could wait for a wave. A big wave came in. Henry stood on his surfboard and he started surfing around the wave. At first it looked like Henry was going to fall but he got balanced.

A lot of the contestants fell off the wave. Henry was almost caught by the wave. About at the same time he managed to slide down the wave in time. Everyone started clapping. Ashian’s pichu and treecko were cheering for Henry all around; charmander didn’t really wanted to be near water right now.

“Good one Henry your on the finals” Ashian gave Henry a high five. Henry looked at the only contestant that hadn’t fell off his board, it was Rick. Rick walked up to them, “Well, looks like you have more guts than I thought” he laughed. “I hope you got a strong water pokemon for the second round” he left.

Henry looked at Moana. “You didn’t told me I needed a water pokemon!” Henry yelled at Moana. “Sorry, don’t you have one” Moana asked. “Yeah, I have a pokemon but it’s a rock pokemon” Henry said. “Tough break” Moana sighed. “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll do great” Ashian smiled together with his pokemon. “Thanks man” Henry said and went back to the water.

Henry was surfing together with nosepass; nosepass was trying to dodge any drop of water that fell on it. Rick came to Henry while he was surfing. “A rock pokemon on a surfing contest you gotta be kidding me” he laughed. He sprayed some water together with his feebas.

Nosepass almost fell over the surfboard; but it got scare. “Nosepass!!!” Henry yelled as the wave took them down.

Everyone in the audience gasped at Henry’s fall; he actually flipped over the air and fell into the water together with nosepass. “Henry” Ashian ran to the beach with his surfboard.

Ashian stopped at the spot Henry had fallen off. Ashian dove down into the water. He could see where Henry was; he was almost drowning and was near a pile of rocks on the water. Ashian went to get him and grabbed Henry’s arm and put it in his back.

Ashian finally came out of the water; he put Henry on his surfboard. “I forgot about nosepass” Ashian turned around and he knew there was no way he could get nosepass out.

Just then nosepass came pummeling out of the water and it fell on the sand almost creating a hole. Ashian just stared at this, “what was that?” he looked back as he saw a milotic fly out of the water; it was shining very bright with the moonlight, and it was letting out a wonderful singing sound. “Wow!” Ashian yelled while he looked at milotic.

Ashian finally got out of the beach and put Henry on the sand next to nosepass. Moana came to looked at Henry. “He’ll be okay, nosepass will be too” she said getting Henry up. “Who’s milotic is that?” Ashian asked. “Easy, that’s mine” Moana said and Ashian stared at her in disbelief. “Wow, it looks strong” Ashian replied when milotic came back to the beach. “Yeah, I’ve trained it since I was a little girl” she smiled.

Henry woke up after about six minutes. “What happened?” Henry asked looking at Ashian and Moana. “Where’s nosepass?” he asked again. “We took it to the Pokemon Center, don’t worry everything’s okay” Ashian said kneeling to look at Henry.

The judges started the judging round to see who the winner is. Rick walked in front of them. “Prepare to hear my name all around Cerulean, cause I’m going to win” Rick said getting into the stage.

“We’re proud to announce that the winner of this year Cerulean’s city surf contest, is Henry, what’s your last name” the judge in the middle asked, he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, with sunscreen on his nose, and a crow hat. “Ashian, I don’t know my last name” Henry said to Ashian. “Don’t worry, I already thought about it” Ashian turned to the judge. “His name is Henry Knight” Ashian said. The judge turned around. “This year’s winner is Henry Knight” the judge announced and the whole crowd started to clap.

Rick jumped out of astonishment. “Why should he win, he fell off his board!” Rick yelled. The judge stared at him. “Well at least he didn’t throw water at the other contestants so that they would fall” he stared at Rick with an “I know” look. Rick just left the scene and left everyone else to have their party.

After celebrating Henry finally claimed his badge for winning the contest, it looked like a surfer. “Wow, would you look at this” Henry said looking at his badge. “Yeah, I know how it feels looking at your first badge, in fact I’ll know how it feels again tomorrow” Ashian said with a huge grin.

Moana looked at them. “You guy’s are going to the gym?” she asked with a weird grin on her face. Ashian looked at her. “Hell yeah, you don’t have to tell me twice, so you know who the gymleader is?” Ashian asked smiling. Moana looked at them. “I got a pretty good guess” she giggled. “Really, who?” Ashian asked. “Who else, my mom!” she yelled. “Your mom!!!” Ashian and Henry yelled in unison. Moana just chuckled at Ashian’s and Henry’s faces.

So after getting into Cerulean, Ashian and Henry decided to go to the surfing contest on Cerulean; which was really crazy might I add, Henry went on to the finals with Rick and after being save by Ashian he managed to win the contest, but is it true that Moana’s mom is the gymleader of Cerulean.

END OF CHAPTER 15 NEXT CHAPTER: PASSING THE WET TORCH
    Last edited by Flaze; 25th December 2008 at 01:08 AM.

Yay, Moana! But what's with "Passing the Wet Torch?" Interesting choice of chapter name, but...
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][center]

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

you'll see, I got something special planned

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

So here we are, thelast chapter of the gymleader arc enjoy.

PASSING THE WET TORCH

Inside the Cerulean city Pokemon Center, Ashian and Henry are sleeping on a couch in the living room. You see yesterday they were part of a surfing contest, after Henry won the contest Moana a girl they met on the beach told them that she would take them to the pokemon gym. So Ashian and Henry got up and then fell sleep waiting for her; well just Ashian, Henry fell sleep trying to wake Ashian up.

Ashian is leaving a path of spit in the floor while he’s snoring. The Pokemon center’s door open and Moana comes up running.

“Sorry I’m late, I found this ice cream shop that was selling free ice cream and I just had to go” she laughed with her face full of cream. She frowns at Ashian and Henry because they couldn’t wait for her. “WAKE UP!!!” she yelled; Ashian and Henry jumped out like if they were about to be hit with something hard, Ashian ended up ducking down the sofa.

“What the hell!” Ashian yelled getting out of the sofa; he had to dust himself up. “You guys fell sleep, I told you I’ll be here in a minute” Moana frowned at him. “Well, I believe you, three hours ago!” Ashian walked up to Henry and started shaking him up.

“Five more minutes mom” Henry said turning face up. “Dude, you don’t have a mom, and Moana is here” Ashian knew he wouldn’t get up so he pushed him down the sofa. Moana cleared he throat and cleaned her face before she started talking. “Well like I said yesterday, my mom is the Cerulean city gymleader, so I’ll take you home so that she can give you your battle” Moana started walking out. “I see, so we have to visit her house before we can get to the gym” Ashian looked at him weirdly. “Well, at least you’ll get to meet a gymleader more truly” Henry started to walk away too.

They were walking down the city; in fact they had to take a boat to cross the river so that they could get to the other side. “Hey Henry I just thought of a good joke, why did the boat crossed the street” Ashian asked barely containing himself from laughing. “Why the boat did cross the street” Henry asked with an annoyed face. “They don’t, boats can’t cross the street” Ashian started laughing; but everyone else just sweat dropped. “Dumb joke” Moana said slowly.

When they finally got to the other side they got off the boat. Moana started walking to a big blue house nearby; the house had a big pool on the backyard. “Wow” Ashian gasped while he was looking at the house. “Cool house” Henry said walking with Moana. “Thanks, my mom is a great gymleader thanks to that we get a lot of money from the Pokemon Association every year” Moana said getting into the front door. She pressed an intercom button. “Hey mom I brought some friends” she said into the intercom; the doors opened.

When Ashian and the others got into the house they could see how good the house looked from the inside. The house had a least three couches, it had a crystal desk with a white jar on top, it had a flat screen TV, the living room was full of pokemon dolls stack up in a shell, the kitchen looked like simple kitchen with everything a kitchen has. “Cool!” Ashian said while he was looking around the house. A woman came from the city a few minutes later, she had orange hair spiky on the front, she had a pale white skin, she was wearing a yellow jacket with yellow shorts, she also had blue glasses on top of her hair.

“Hey Moana, who’re your friends?” the woman asked coming out of the kitchen. “This are a Ashian and Henry, they were on the surfing contest yesterday, Henry was the winner” Moana said showing Henry off. “And the other?” the woman asked turning to Ashian. “Ashian’s here to challenge you to a gymbattle” Moana said. “Ashian, Henry this is my mom Misty Waterflower” Moana said with a smile. Ashian just stared at Misty for a few minutes. “Now I remember!!!” Ashian yelled with astonishment. “Do you know her Ashian” Henry asked. “No, but I’ve sure heard of her, she used to travel with Ash Ketchum around Kanto, she appeared in a few of the Kanto league battles, she was on the stands” Ashian pointed at her. “Wow, so you do know me, I was expecting that from someone like you” Misty giggled.

Henry just looked at Moana with a confused look. “You know what they’re talking about?” Henry asked. Moana just nodded a “no”. “Well, let’s just say Ashian is a fan of a friend of mine” Misty went to the living room. Ashian just stared.

They were drinking some water in the living room. “So Ashian, you’re from Pallet town, who’s you mom?” Misty asked him drinking some water. “My mom’s name is Cindy, my dad’s Ryan” Ashian also took a sip of his. “Ryan, I see, what’s with your name?” she asked. “Well, my mom said that my dad knew Ash Ketchum when they were kids, they were such great friends that my dad combined both names into one, and that’s how the name Ashian was born” Ashian spilled some of his water and started to clean it off the carpet; Misty just laughed.

Misty took them to the gym, it looked like an aquarium it had a big dewgong on the roof, the whole gym was pink and white, it kinda looked like a circus too. “This is a gym” Ashian said looking at the gym as if it was a mad house. “Why can’t gyms be normal” Ashian threw his arms around. “Now Ashian, as long as the gymleader is strong it doesn’t matter” Henry said putting his hand on Ashian’s shoulder. “Guess you’re right” he said and they walked inside.

The inside also looked like a circus; well a water circus perhaps. There was a long pool on the center, the pool had a bunch of platforms on it, there were seats on the left side, and two trampolines on both sides of the pool. “So, how you like this guys?” Moana turned to them with a look of happiness. “Yeah, it looks good, so when can we battle?” Ashian asked barely containing himself. Misty turned to Moana. “I don’t know that depends on when Moana wants to fight” she smiled at her.

Moana looked startled, it was like she just got hit in the gut. “What do you mean, you’re the gymleader” she said. “Not from today, I’m retiring today, and your going to be the gymleader from now on” Misty said; this really didn’t helped Moana feel less surprised. “So, I’m the gymleader just like that?” She asked. “Nope, you have to defeat me on a battle to become a gymleader” Misty stated and she went to one side of the pool.

Moana stared at Misty. Misty looked at her, “you won’t need at gymsuit, so just battle, also this will be a one on one battle” Misty said. Ashian looked at Moana. “Come on you can’t lose or else I won’t have my battle till you win!” he yelled. “Wow, thanks” she said sarcastically.

Both Misty and Moana were standing in one of the trampolines and they were about to throw their pokemon out. “Now, go gyarados!” Misty threw her pokeball and her loyal gyarados came out. “Okay mom guess I’ll have to do this, go milotic” Moana let out her beautiful milotic into the field.

“Okay, so Misty has to battle Moana so that Moana can become the next gymleader?” Henry asked; he didn’t really got what was happening really well. “Yep, and since Misty is retiring she can’t have any battles, which means that unless Moana wins I won’t be able to have a battle” Ashian frowned at the thought of not having his battle.

Back on the pool, gyarados and milotic are staring at each other waiting for their master to start. “So, Moana are you ready?” Misty asked doing her battle stand. “I sure am” Moana answered looking more nervous than before. “Okay, gyarados, use your watergun” Misty ordered. “Okay, milotic counter that with a dragonbreath” Moana ordered at milotic.

Gyarados fired a stream of flowing water from its mouth; when the water was about to hit milotic this one dove under the water. Milotic charged a lot of energy inside the water and it fired a green beam of energy at gyarados. “Dodge it” Misty ordered in the last second; gyarados just evaded the attack with ease.

“Wow, Misty and here gyarados sure know what to do” Henry said crossing his arms. “Yeah, I’m sad that she has to leave the day I’m challenging this gym” Ashian started to pout. “Okay milotic iron tail” Moana ordered. “Gyarados use hyperbeam” Misty ordered throwing her hand in the air. “Milotic dodge it and use dragonrage” Moana ordered.

Milotic’s tail first glowed in an iron white color and it leapt to gyarados. Gyarados started to charge energy, it fired an energy beam. Just when milotic was about to be hit by the hyperbeam it dodged it and it charged a ball of fire, it fired the ball and it hit gyarados hard.

“Nice move Moana, I gotta say your better at this than what I thought” Misty nodded her head. “Thanks, me and milotic have sure trained hard this last couple of years” Moana smiled at Misty. “Wow, no matter who you fight, Misty or Moana you’re still going to have a hard time” Henry said shrugging. “Yeah, that’s good” Ashian smiled.

“Okay, gyarados use your hydropump” gyarados let out a huge stream of water that was gathering air, it hit milotic without doing almost anything. “Milotic, use your icebeam” milotic fired an icy beam that hit gyarados hard and gave it a super effective hit.

“Hey Ashian isn’t weird, I mean Misty is obviously more experienced, but she’s practically doing nothing” Henry said pointing at a very calm Misty. “I know, I wonder what she’s planning?” Ashian asked putting his finger on his forehead. “Now, gyarados let’s get serious, icebeam” gyarados fired an icy beam of its own and it froze the field leaving milotic and gyarados to stay were they were. “Now gyarados thunderbolt” gyarados fired a bunch of electric bolts at milotic this did a lot of damage.

Milotic was almost out for the count, but it got out of the water. “Now milotic use irontail” Moana ordered with all the strength she had. “Gyarados you too” Gyarados and milotic both used their irontails and they created a huge explosion.

As the smoke cleared Gyarados was unconscious on the water. “Good job Moana” Misty returned gyarados and she got down from the trampoline. “Thanks” Moana got down too. “Wow, Ashian guess you’ll be facing Moana now ha” Henry said looking over at Moana. “Yeah” Ashian looked at her too; he clenched his fist and smiled with confidence. *I’m going to win this battle no matter what* he thought.

So, Moana’s mom was Misty Waterflower, she and Ashian had a little questioner of their own and after that they went to the gym. After discovering that Misty was retiring Moana had to battle her and after a great battle Moana won the battle and became the gymleader, so now Ashian has Moana as an opponent.

END OF CHAPTER 16, END OF GYMLEADER ARC, NEXT CHAPTER: WATER CONDUCTS PICHU

Ah...now I see what you meant by the title. Just one thing stood out as odd. Ice beam wouldn't be super effective on Gyarados, it would be neutral. Just proof-read, even though I don't XD I know I'm a big fat hypocrite, but I can't help it.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

No, remember gyarados is part dragon, so it's weak against electric ice an dragon I think, I don't know I'll check next time.

It's not, it's Water/Flying. And I can guess what "Water Conducts Pichu" entails XD

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

So, we're finally into the third arc, or as I like to call it the Shadows Inside arc, this arc will talk more about Ashian's aura and shadow powers, it will also reveal the identety of two of the four Aura warriors, and a new travellig partnert, but hey let's just wait for all that.

WATER CONDUCTS PICHU

Ashian was looking at Moana; she was on the other side of the Cerulean city pool. After Moana won her battle against her mom Misty Waterflower, she became the new gymleader and now Ashian is going to have to be her first opponent. They were facing each other; both of them were wearing Speedos for gymsuits.

“So let’s do a three on three okay” Moana said as she prepared the scoreboard. The scoreboard showed a three on the right side, then the letters VS, and a three on the left. Moana came back up on the trampoline.

“That sounds good for me, cause I got exactly three pokemon” Ashian smiled at her; he also had to make his suit more comfortable, mostly cause the Speedos were too tight. “All right, that’s the same number of pokemon I have, now on to it” Moana got a pokeball out. “Yeah” Ashian got his pokeball out too.

“This is bad Ashian’s charmander is weak against battle, oh heck it’ll die if it gets touch by water” Henry yelled while he was talking with Misty. Misty was looking at the arena while she was waiting for Ashian’s and Moana’s battle to start.

“Yeah, that’s a bad choice specially since Moana’s pokemon are really strong water type pokemon, you shouldn’t take her lightly” Misty said looking down at the arena.

“Go vaporeon” Moana let out her vaporeon into the water. “Okay, go charmander” Ashian threw charmander’s pokeball and it growled when it came out. Charmander looked back at Ashian with a happy smiled; it hadn’t had a battle in a long time. “Okay, charmander use ember” Ashian ordered almost falling off the trampoline. “Vaporeon counter that with a water gun” Misty ordered while her vaporeon started to charge.

Charmander fired a bunch of fire bullet at vaporeon; vaporeon just dodged the attack with ease. Then vaporeon fired a jet of water that barely hit charmander; charmander almost fell off its platform though.

“Good dodge charmander now go and use a machpunch!” Ashian yelled from the trampoline. “Vaporeon dodge and jump into the water” Moana said throwing her fist in the air.

Charmander’s fist glew a deep white color as it sprinted to vaporeon; it had a to jump almost every platform to get to it. When charmander was finally in front it threw its fist at it; unfortunately vaporeon jumped out of the way and it landed on the water. Charmander tried to see where vaporeon was but it was invisible. “Where is it?” Ashian asked looking around the pool. Moana smirked, “vaporeon has the ability to camouflage itself with the water” Moana said looking at the shadow of a camouflage vaporeon. “Now use your waterpulse” vaporeon fired a blue ball of water at charmander but the ball exploded into a stream of water when it made contact.

Charmander fell fast; Ashian had to run so that he could return it. “Good work charmander, you did your best” Ashian put his pokeball back. He looked at Moana. “That was a great strategy, your vaporeon was great” Ashian said looking at her. “Thanks, vaporeon and I had trained for a long time” Moana said back to him.

“All right, next up, go treecko” Ashian threw another pokeball on a platform near vaporeon and treecko came out. It started flexing its muscles. “Show off” Ashian frowned.

“So, you got treecko, but vaporeon is still underwater” Moana smirked at him. “Let’s just wait and see, go treecko use bulletseed” treecko jumped up and it started firing a bunch of yellow seeds at the water; a lot of water splashed down but vaporeon wasn’t hit by any of them.

“What were you saying” Moana said giggling. “I was saying this, treecko use leafstorm” treecko landed on one platform and it sent out a tornado of glowing leafs at the water; it was so strong it got vaporeon out instantly.

“Nice plan, vaporeon use your bubblebeam” Moana ordered at the top of her voice. “Treecko dodge then use irontail” Ashian ordered as well. “Vaporeon use reflect, and then bubblebeam again” Moana reordered.

Vaporeon fired a barrage of bubbles at treecko; treecko jumped into another platform and then ran to vaporeon, its tail was glowing white. When the irontail was about to hit vaporeon created a transparent barrier and it deflected the hit. Then vaporeon used bubblebeam again; this one hit treecko on its mark.

Treecko got up. “Okay, treecko quickattack and irontail combo” treecko sped so that he could get to vaporeon then treecko’s tail glowed white again and it hit vaporeon. “Now treecko, don’t let it attack and use bulletseed” Ashian ordered. Vaporeon tried to fire a watergun but treecko put his arm in front and it blocked it; treecko then hit it with a bulletseed and sent vaporeon flying to the wall.

“Vaporeon return” Moana returned vaporeon. “Good job vaporeon, now go gorebyss” Moana let out her slightly pinker gorebyss into the field. “A gorebyss, those are really weird pokemon, go treecko use your bulletseed” treecko jumped again and it fired a bunch of seeds at gorebyss.

“Gorebyss use your hydropump” gorebyss fired a huge stream of water at treecko the stream surpassed the bulletseed and it hit treecko straight on. “Treecko get up and go for a leafstorm” Ashian ordered and treecko sent glowing leafs at gorebyss.

Gorebyss just dove down into the water and dodged the leafstorm. “So, what else do you got Ashian?” Moana smirked at him. “You’ll see, go treecko pound” treecko jumped with its tail glowing white; it was about to hit gorebyss but it dove down again.

“That gorebyss is very annoying, okay treecko use irontail” treecko went and tried to hit gorebyss with its irontail. “Gorebyss waterpulse” gorebyss dove down to dodge the attack and then fired a blue ball of water and it hit treecko.

“Now, treecko use hyperbeam” treecko fired a huge beam of energy at gorebyss. “Gorebyss icebeam” gorebyss fired an icy beam at treecko. Both attacks crashed with each other and caused a huge explosion. “Treecko go for an irontail” treecko tired to use another iron tail; but it was met by gorebyss doubleedge. When both pokemon crashed it created another cloud of smoke and both pokemon were knocked out.

“Return gorebyss” Moana returned gorebyss while Ashian returned treecko. “So guess is one on one from here on it ha” Ashian said from his side of the field. “Yep, go milotic” Moana let out her milotic into the field. “Go pichu” Ashian let out pichu into the field. “Go milotic” Moana let out her newly healed milotic. “This is the last round ha Ashian” Moana said assuming her battle stand. “Yeah, go pichu use thunderwhip” Ashian ordered. Pichu charged electricity into it cheeks and it fired a whip of electricity; the beam started hitting milotic all around till it paralyzed it.

“Nice” Henry said smiling with his teeth clenched. “Yeah, Ashian made a very good choice with pichu, and I’m sure that with that thunderwhip it can beat any pokemon” Misty had her arms crossed while she was looking at the battle. Milotic just stayed where it was. “Now milotic use icebeam” Moana pointed at the ceiling and milotic flew up there; then when it was on the ceiling it fired an icy beam at pichu. Pichu was capable of dodging it; but its right ear got frozen.

“Pichu, break the ice and then use thunderbolt” pichu did what Ashian told him; it hit its ear with the platform and the ice broke like a chopstick, then it charged electric power on its cheeks and it fired a huge lighting bolt. “Milotic hydropump, and waterpulse combo” Moana ordered almost falling over the trampoline; in fact she was so close she had to jump her way back. Milotic fired a huge stream of water and then it fired a blue ball of water that collided with it. The attack sent pichu flying to the wall.

Pichu got up using the energy in his little body. “Pichu you okay?” Ashian asked getting down; pichu just nodded at his question; it jumped into another platform closer to milotic. “Your pichu is tough, but milotic knows a very special attack, now milotic go for an aquatail” milotic let a huge not of music into the air and then its tail glowed blue; milotic swam at a great speed and it crashed its tail with pichu. Pichu fell on the water and started sinking down.

Ashian almost dove into the pool; but he knew that if he did he would be disqualified. Ashian had his badge on one side and pichu on the other; but if he chose to let pichu on his own he would still lose, and if he went to get pichu he’ll lose he badge but he will still have pichu.

Just when Ashian was about to swim into it a huge white light came from the pool. “What’s happening?” Moana asked as she saw the huge glow coming from the pool. Henry was staring at it too, he had never seen anything like it; but Misty and Ashian knew what it was; it was the process of evolution, a process that changes a pokemon’s appearance and increases its strength.

The glowing stopped and something jumped out of the pool. Instead of pichu it was a yellow rat of about three inches bigger than pichu, it had brown lines on its back, its tail looked like a lightning, and it had long ears with red cheeks. Ashian just stared at his newly evolved pokemon. “Pikachu, I finally got a pikachu!” Ashian said smiling at his new pikachu; pikachu just gave him a thumb up.

“Wow, your pikachu evolved, I’ve never really seen a pokemon evolve, all of my pokemon were given to me by my pokemon” Moana said smiling in astonishment. “Now, lets teach her a new lesson pikachu, go and use a thunderbolt” Ashian pointed at milotic. Weird thing is, pikachu didn’t do the thunderbolt, it looked at Ashian for a few minutes and then fired a barrage of thunders at milotic; this attack made a lot of damage on it. “What attack was that?” Ashian got his pokedex out and looked at the attack; it was thunder one of the most powerful electric attacks.

“Milotic, irontail” milotic’s tail glowed in an iron white color and it charged at pikachu. “Pikachu quickattack” pikachu just sprinted from platform to platform till it dodged the attack; it then turned to its back and hit milotic on its back.

“Milotic surf” Moana ordered; she was waiting for the great attack to come up. Milotic sent out a huge wave of water and the wave crashed down on pikachu. Misty and Henry gasped at the wave. Ashian just smirked; suddenly pikachu appeared above milotic. “How did it do that?” Moana asked looking at the pikachu that was grinning at her. “Pikachu’s speed has increased cause of its evolution, now we got it where we want it, use your thunder attack!” Ashian yelled at the top of his voice. Pikachu charged another barrage of thunders and it fired it at milotic; the attack was so strong it knocked it out instantly.

Moana returned milotic into its pokeball. “That was a great battle milotic, you deserve a good rest” Moana got down from the trampoline and it walked up to Ashian. Ashian walked up to her; pikachu was walking with him. “Good battle Moana, probably my best yet” he smiled at her. Moana got a badge that looked like a blue raindrop. “Ashian, I’m proud to present you with the Cascade badge” Moana gave the badge to Ashian. Ashian held the badge in the sky and smiled. “All right, I got a Cascade badge!!!” Ashian yelled and pikachu smiled in agreement.

Henry ran to him. “That was great Ashian, I think I’m going to start training nosepass so it becomes as strong as pikachu” Henry smiled at him. “Dream on, although I can give you lessons” Ashian chuckled at the thought of a fast running nosepass. “Well, off you go, the next gym is in Vermilion city, I heard the gymleader Spark has a strong set of pokemon” Misty said while she walked up to them. “Thanks, lets go Henry” Ashian and Henry left the gym. Henry looked back at Moana; he looked like he wanted to say something, but he just turned around while he was blushing; it seemed like Moana knew what he wanted to say because she blushed too.

Ashian and Henry were about to leave Cerulean; he turned to look at Henry. “I knew, what you wanted to say to her, you were gonna ask her out weren’t you” Ashian laughed a little. “Maybe” Henry chuckled while he looked at his Cerulean Surfing contest badge. “I hope I can see her again” he said calmly. “Probably” Ashian smiled and they kept walking to the direction of Vermilion.

So, after having a great battle with Moana; pichu ended up evolving into pikachu and its speed increased by a landslide. Now Ashian and Henry are on their way to Vermilion; but the road to Vermilion just get harder and harder, and Ashian shouldn’t be so calm; as you know the Shadow Eclipse is the next day, what could happen on this great battle.

END OF CHAPTER 17, NEXT CHAPTER: ASHIAN THE SHADOW WARRIOR IS BORN

Blog Entries

Cool a dark side to the guy

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thanks like I said the next few chapters will be intense.

Blog Entries

If you mean by violence that would be awesome!!!!!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast