Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 3

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

TREECKOS AND TEMPLES BUT I WON’T GIVE UP

Ashian has finally left Viridian city after meeting with Lucas who told him about his father being a pokemon warrior, a person that serve orders from a special person to help people. Ashian left Viridian a few minutes after the battle according to Lucas there’s a temple in the Viridian forest although lets just say Ashian wasn’t having a good time on trying to find the temple.

“Daaamnnn it” Ashian screamed to the sky is his anger.

“I hate this thing I been walking through the Viridian forest for like ten minutes and now I can’t even find the freaking temple.” Ashian put the map in the floor, he then got his pokemon out and gave them their pokemon food.

“Okay guys come eat, cause the next time we eat could be in a year, I think that by that time we’ll be out of this forest, or I’ll be so crazy that I’ll start eating pokemon my self.” Ashian looked at his pokemon who were a little scare considering that if that did happen they would be the first ones to be eaten.

“I wasn’t talking about you it’ll take me at least three years to become as crazy as to eat you” Ashian said shrugging.

Then they heard a noise coming from the forest including a great smell it was kinda like berry stew. “What’s that” Ashian was following the smell. When he got to the place the smell was coming from no one was there.

“Wonder who was cooking this” Ashian got closer to the stew, but a net over a three fell and caught him. “What the hell is this.” He saw a kid with a knife coming out from a tree. He had red hair, his skin was the same color as Ashian and he wore a brown rag. For a moment he thought it was one of those human eating people and that this was a trap to get him.

But then the kid threw the knife. “Who are you, and let me out” Ashian yelled as the kid leaned back to get the knife. “Wait don’t get that knife, I was just joking take a joke please.” Ashian had a big smile on hoping that the kid will let him out intact.

“Don’t worry I won’t kill you I actually thought you were that treecko that’s always stealing our food, don’t worry I’m gonna get you out.” The kid got close to Ashian has he cut off the net.

“Thank god I thought I was dead for sure” Ashian just put his hand around his head happy that he wasn’t gonna be eaten. “So what’s your name traveler” the kid asked as he went to serve Ashian and his pokemon a bowl of soup.

“My name is Ashian from Pallet town what’s your name” Ashian took a sip from his stew while he waited for the kids answer.

“My name is warrior 1110” he said with a worry smiled.

“Well sorry to say this, but that’s a real name I mean come on what mom or dad would name their kid like that.” Ashian smiled as the kid just stood like worry. “Tell you what I’ll call you Henry that fits you” Ashian then took another sip of his stew while watching if Henry responded.

“Yeah guess that must be my real name.” Henry just stood there although he was sad now. “You mean you don’t have a real name, do you even have parents” Ashian asked not aware of how disrespectful he was being to Henry if he was truly an orphan.

“Yeah, I don’t have parents according to master Klaid they died when I was young” Henry was still sad. “Hey your weird name it has the word warrior on it does it mean you’re a pokemon warrior or something” Ashian looked as Henry stood up.

“Yeah I’m a pokemon warrior in training I train in the pokemon warrior temple together with my brothers and sisters” Henry pointed at a mountain which was obviously the place the temple was.

“Really then that means you must have a lot of family ha” Ashian was surprised by hearing all of this.

“They’re not really my family we’re orphans that have been raised in the temple, we just live together all our lives, so we think of each other as family.” Henry then sat down again.

“Well that’s sad, before I forget you see I just discovered that my dad was a pokemon warrior and that I might find were he is If I come to the pokemon warrior temple so have you heard of him his name is Ryan.” Ashian took of his red hat and showed the love message in the inside of the hat.

“Nope haven’t heard of him although I’ll probably wouldn’t know cause the pokemon warrior only use numbers or the superiors we call them master and then their name, but I haven’t heard that name before.” Henry showed Ashian a list of names that were in the temple Ashian didn’t knew the number his dad had and none of the master had the name Ryan.

“Guess my dad is not here.” Ashian was depressed that he had took a step forward and then took a step behind.

“But if you want you can come to the temple with me, you could talk with Master Klide and he could tell you if there has been a pokemon warrior with that name” Henry said As Ashian nodded.

Then they heard a noise it was kinda like a Tarzan call but it was also like the noise a lizard makes. Ashian and Henry saw the figure of a lizard with two tails, when the lizard came down they saw it was really a treecko.

“Wow a treecko they’re rare” Ashian was surprised to see a treecko. “That’s the treecko that’s been stealing our food.” Henry got up growling at treeko.

“Really, hey you who do you think you are by stealing food from people” Ashian got up too and got pichu prepared for the battle he didn’t just wanted to teach treecko a lesson, he wanted to capture him.

“Now pichu lets go, thunderbolt” pichu let out a big lightning from it’s cheeks which got stronger cause the sky was stormy. As it was about to hit treecko it used reflect to reflect pichu’s attack pichu didn’t got a lot of damage but it got paralyzed.

“Be careful Ashian this treecko is very strong most pokemon warriors have tried to stop it but it’s just to strong” Henry noticed that Ashian wasn’t paying attention cause he was too concentrated in the battle.

“Wow a treecko that can use reflect, I never thought there’ll be a treecko that could do that that’s just means he’s strong, and I really wanted a pokemon like that.” Ashian thought.

“Okay, I finally thought of something, pichu go use your thunder wave spark combination” pichu let out a circle of electricity it surrounded treecko and got him paralyzed. Then pichu surround himself with electricity as it crashed with treecko it did a lot of damage.

Treecko didn’t fell instead he just counter attacked pichu with a pound from it’s tail pichu got hit hard in the head as it got send flying.

“Ashian that treecko is to strong for pichu why don’t you use charmander” Henry was worry for what could happen to Ashian’s pokemon cause he knew how strong treeko was.

“Don’t worry, I am trying to capture treecko with pichu” Ashian said as he prepared to give pichu another command.

“But why you know charmander is strong against grass” Henry yelled to make sure Ashian was listening.

“I know, but I wanna make my first capture with my first pokemon. Although I got both charmander and pichu at the same time pichu is the pokemon I wanted in the first place so he’s kinda of my first pokemon.” Ash then looked at Henry with a confident smile on his face. “Now pichu use one of your new attacks, use thunder whip attack.” As pichu heard that he let out a whip of electricity was created from pichu’s cheeks and it smacked treecko all around it’s body finally leaving paralyzed and hurt.

“Now to do this, go pokeball” Ashian threw a pokeball at treecko it absorbed it and wiggle three times after the third time it pinged.

“I made it I made my first capture” Ashian held out the pokeball in the air.

“Wow, you really capture that treecko, and that was a great attack” Henry asked. He was proud that someone had finally capture that treecko.

“Yeah, well lets just say I got lucky plus pichu learned that attack while we were traveling so I thought I could try it out” Ashian answered.

“Well thank you for capturing that treeCko, and if you want I could take you to the warrior temple” Henry got up and started walking. “Really but I thought my dad wasn’t there” Ashian had doubts about this. “I know, but like I told you master Klide may know something about him so you wanna come.” Henry started walking but he turned around to see what Ashian thought. Ashian just nodded and went to catch up to him.

Ashian and Henry took about an hour to get to the mountain were the temple laid. When they got there they saw a huge door with various drawings of pokemon and knights on it. “Here it is Ashian” Henry went to open the door putting his hand on it the door open and a big cave was inside there were a lot of torches.

“Come on Ashian don’t just stay there plus it’s getting old” Henry went inside as Ashian just stare for a few seconds but he finally decided to enter prepare to know the secret about his dad’s ware bouts.

END OF CHAPTER 7 NEXT CHAPTER: TREECKOS AND TEMPLES BUT I WON’T GIVE UP PART 2
    Last edited by Flaze; 19th December 2008 at 11:15 PM.

wants Chain of Memories! CrystalGlacia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ellyferrer
    TREEKOS AND TEMPLES BUT I WON'T GIVE UP
    Doesn't "Treeko" have a c in it?

It is getting better, I'll give you that.

There are some mistakes, but I should ask you: what program are you using to type this?

And a lot of dialogue still doesn't have punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimatum
    Hmm...Oh yeah, I'm a panda. I forgot...

*eats a hamburger, shoots elleryferrer and leaves*

Dictionary: The Panda is a Chinese animal and EATS SHOOTS AND LEAVES.
    Eats, Shoots and Leaves reference lol.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

i use word program, and as for the dialogue I just can't seen to figure out when I should put punctuation and which punctuation, and I forgot about treecko's name too sorry it won't happen again.

By the way thanks for the compliment.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

How old are you anyway? If you were older than 10 (even the 7 year olds in my school know grammar), then you seriously need to buck up on your English.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

TREECKOS, AND TEMPLES; BUT I WON’T GIVE UP PART 2

Last time we saw Ashian, he was trying to find the temple of the pokemon warriors. He got lost on the way, but he got the help of a pokemon warrior in training that didn’t have a name so Ashian named him Henry. Ashian asked Henry about his dad being a pokemon warrior, and the possibilities of him still being alive; however, Henry didn’t know anything about his dad. Ashian then captured a treecko that attacked them finally making his first captured. Ashian finally decided to go with Henry as the two entered the temple.

Ashian and Henry were walking in the cave, Ashian was looking at every torch that he saw making a little counting game you know like this: one torch, two torches, three torches. He kept counting in his mind as Henry stopped walking for a moment.

“Hey, what is it Henry, I thought we still had like another twenty minutes.” Ashian noticed that Henry was trembling and then fainted. “Henry, are you okay, get up” Ashian shook Henry but he could only whispered a little bit.

“Ashian… you have to… leave me here” Henry whispered losing air by the second.

“What do you mean what’s happening to you?” Ashian was starting to get tears in his eyes as Henry was about to faint any second now. “Ashian the mark they give to a pokemon warrior, that mark has some kind of curse that attacks all the warriors that bring outsiders in the temple.” Henry could barely breath but he had to tell Ashian this last thing. “Take this” Henry gave Ashian a ring with the letter RT on it.

“RT, what does that mean?” Ashian looked at the ring trying to see what it really meant.

“Those ring were created after the letters of the king warrior; no one knew his name, and the ones that did never told us” Henry sounded like he was recovering till a second later when he fainted.

“Thanks Henry, have a good rest, and now I gotta go see my true destiny” Ashian left Henry lying in the floor as he kept going; this time he was letting his heart be the leader.

As Ashian kept walking each room became clearer than the last as he got closer he saw another door this one was small, and had something carve on it.

To every person that believes in their power…
    This door will open to those with courage…
    And those with strength may enter for their destiny. (sorry I couldn’t get anything to rhyme with it).

“Well we don’t know what’s gonna happen till we try!” Ashian touched the door as it started to open just like the last one; then the ring Ashian had started glowing in a golden light. After the light stop Ashian saw what was inside it was kinda like one of those castles: it had a white floor, black walls kinda like a dungeon, there were torches surrounding it, there was a second floor with various rooms including dorm rooms, and there was the picture of a person with a sword and a shield, as he raised the sword to salute everyone.

“Why do I think that I seem this guy before.” Ashian got closer to the picture; but then a bell started ringing kinda like a security alarm “oh damn, another alarm” Ashian put his head down and then started to room. He saw he was being followed by some guys in a white armor, with pointy helmets, they also had spears.

Ashian kept running but he had no way to escaped as a lot of kids and teenager that wore the same kind of clothe as Henry came out to trapped him, Ashian tried to dodge them but, lets just say that when he turned around he got trapped by the guards and they tied him with some ropes.

“Hey, let me go come on!” Ashian was struggling to get free.

“Be quiet intruder” one of the guards said as he was poking Ashian with the spear.

“What do you mean intruder, some one help me in” Ashian yelled but it only made the other guards to point at him with their spears.

“Really who” a little girl in the crowd asked, she had blonde hair but in anything else she look like Henry.

“Henry, he help me get in here, after I helped him with treecko” Ashian untied the nod but tried not to let anyone noticed cause then he would end up in a nod again.

“Who’s Henry?” a few people asked each other wondering who would have that name.

“Oh yeah you guys don’t use real name, I think his real name was warrior 1110, or something.” Every kid and guard gasped as they heard that name.

“Your lying, my brother would never do that” the girl screamed at Ashian.

“I am not lying he would have come with me too but his mark started to hurt him and he fainted; he even gave me this ring” Ashian showed them the ring he got from Henry.

“That’s the sacred ring we gave him for his eight birthday” the girls started sobbing believing it was true. She couldn’t believe her brother would break the rules and give her gift to some stranger.

“Well playtime’s over” Ashian then untied the nod everyone flinched by Ashian’s move as Ashian threw treecko’s pokeball.

“That’s the treecko that’s been stealing our food” the guard had his jaw wide open, he was sure that Ashian was really an enemy and that he had trick Henry to get the ring.

“Don’t worry men, kids, and intruder I’ll take care of him” a man came out of the hall: practically everything about him was purple including his cape, but he had something different, he had a blind eye.

The man came close to Ashian as he raised his sword, and pointed it to Ashian who was now so scared that he might need a change of pants.

“You really are brave to come to our temple and attack one of our best students” the man said as he got nearer to Ashian.

“I already told you, Henry gave it to me.” Ashian yelled with an echo that was heard through the whole temple.

“Not just that but you also call him that way that’s so disrespectful for us pokemon warriors.” A pokeball came out of the sword the man grab it preparing to use the pokemon inside.

“I see so you want a battle he, in that case treecko and I will defeat you” Ashian stood up and treecko took a step up front.

“So you are a pokemon trainer, very well go gallade” as the man threw the pokeball a gallade appear and he sharpened it’s blades with each other. “Oh sorry for being so rude, my name in Klaid I’m the pokemon warrior master here” Ashian had his eyes wide open this was the guy that Henry was talking about.

“A gallade eh, then I’ll use this treecko pound” treecko went running to gallade and it hit him in the chest, but it didn’t do any damage.

“Bad starting move my young friend, go gallade use your leaf blade” gallade’s blades glowed in a clear green color as it went running to treecko; he was so fast that treecko couldn’t even see him when it got behind it. Gallade then slash treecko with its blades giving treecko a great amount of damage.

“Treecko get up and use bullet seed” treecko fired a barrage of seeds at gallade this again didn’t do any damage and gallade was now pissed.

“Useless” Klaid whispered as gallade’s blades glew in a purple light, this was the move psychocut.

As gallade used his speed to attack treeko it dashed greasily through the whole temple as it hit treecko in it’s abdomen giving it a strong hit that made treecko fall to the floor.

“Treecko wake up” Ashian yelled as he went running to treecko.
    Ashian started getting angrier till a dark red aura appeared surrounding his body.

“That’s…” Klaid try to say as treecko’s tail started glowing.

Klaid then noticed the sun ray satellite was giving treecko sunlight, it was a special satellite that can absorb sunlight pass it through the mountain and giving it to them.

Treecko kept absorbing the sunlight till it fired a shining beam from it’s mouth.

“SOLAR BEAM” Ashian yelled as treecko fired the beam.

When the beam connected with gallade it actually made damage but gallade protected himself with his blades.

“I never heard of a treecko that could use solar beam, he must be exhausted” almost on cue treecko fell to the floor unconscious, and so did Ashian.

The guards got closed to Ashian but Klaid stopped them. “Leave this child alone, and take him to our resting room; as for the other child I want you to go into the cave and find him.

“This kid has the aura power that I’ve only seen once… Ryan is this your son?” Klaid thought as he asked the question to the sky.

Ashian was sent to the resting room in the temple where he stayed sleep Henry was found too they removed the curse from his mark cause Henry actually brought someone with a good heart to the temple.

A few days ago in Viridian…

“I wonder if Ashian really took off” Evelyn thought as she saw the letter Ashian left her.

“Evelyn I gotta tell you something, you see I just discover my dad’s alive so I decided to go to Viridian forest and go find the truth about my dad, good luck see you in Pewter city.” The letter ended there.

“Okay Ashian in that case I’ll wait to see you in Pewter good luck.” Evelyn looked at the sky hoping that she would see Ashian soon.

END OF CHAPTER 8 NEXT CHAPTER: THE POWER THAT DESTROYS THE HEART.
    Last edited by Flaze; 9th November 2008 at 10:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

okay i tried to rewrite the first chapter but for some reason the computer told me I couldn't so I'm gonna tried tommorow.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Okay, I had to change the name of the chapter, cause this one doesn't have to do anything with the old one so here it goes.

THE POWER THAT DESTROYS THE HEART

As Ashian woke up he saw that he was on a very strange room; well he couldn’t really see well, cause of all the things he went through. Ashian saw a man staring at him. He remember the man’s name, it was Klaid.

“So, I see you finally woke up” Klaid moved closer to Ashian. “I better take your wet towel off.”

Ashian couldn’t think straight not even with the towel gone, he was still tire from all that battling he had; the only thing he could remember was when treecko fired a solar beam and it hit gallade.

“What am I doing here” Ashian mumble still tired. Klaid didn’t say anything he just took the wet towel, and put another one on Ashian’s head.

“Your still tired from using that aura power” Ashian just looked at Klaid thinking what had happen, maybe he really was a nice guy.

“Thanks man” Ashian said as he went back to sleep. Klaid left the room looking back at Ashian.

As Klaid kept walking, he saw some kind of a priest coming his way.

“Supreme master Lain” Klaid kneeled as Lain came to him.

“Klaid you can get up, right now I want to know how the kid is” Lain asked. Klaid just looked back to the room as he remembers right what happen after Ashian lost the battle.

Three hours ago…

As Ashian fell to the floor after losing Klaid approached him. “Take this kid to an emergency room; right away” Klaid got Ashian up, and gave him to the guards.

Lain came to face Klaid, as he gave him Ashian’s pokedex; that had fallen from his pocket while he was battling. “It says his name is Ashian from Pallet town, I guess he must be the one we’ve been waiting for” Lain left the room and went to the second floor as Klaid just stared at the pokedex. “Could this kid be really the child from the legend?” he thought.

“Ashian wake up” some one whispered at Ashian, as he woke up.

“Is that you Henry” Ashian ask; he noticed that Henry was staring at him wearing a bandage on his head.

“Yeah, I see you got beat up by Klaid; told ya he was strong” Henry giggled. “Yeah you did tell me” Ashian said rubbing his head it still hurt a little bit.

“Well, the point is that Klaid told me that he needed to tell you something important about your dad; probably even more than what you want to know” Henry was serious now, this made Ashian worry.

“Well I asked for it so guess this is what I’ll get” Ashian sighed. “Don’t worry I will help you out, just in case” Henry gave Ashian a thumbs up. “Thanks man, guess we’re friends” Ashian gave Henry a thumbs up back.

Ashian and Henry walked through the halls looking around; mostly cause Henry was giving Ashian a tour of the temple. “Wow, this place is huge” Ashian said while he was looking to all the portraits of old pokemon warriors. “Yeah, even I get that reaction, although I been living here my whole life” Henry looked sad Ashian could notice; after all Ashian had spent all his life in Pallet and now he was out in the world meeting new people, new pokemon, and making new friends.

It suddenly hit him. “Henry, have there been any other persons around the temple” Ashian jumped, surprising Henry. “No that I know, I been unconscious too remember” Henry responded.

“I see, well we have to go see Klaid” Ashian started running; a few seconds later he turned around. “Where are we suppose to go” Ashian rubbed his hand around his head confuse, while Henry just smirked.

They finally got to the meeting room. The room looked a lot like the room king Arthur used; they even had their own round table.

“Good, you’re all here” Klaid said while he pulled out three chairs for them. “Yeah, and I’m ready to know the truth” Ashian nodded as he took a seat prepared to hear what was coming.

“Okay, as you should know your dad is a pokemon warrior, but his a general, that’s why we use his real name, and not numbers” Klaid stated. “Yeah but I haven’t heard of him” Henry asked.

“You see Ashian, your dad didn’t want anyone; not even the temple to know his identity, any of that could be dangerous for him, and for you” Ashian and Henry just stared at each other. “What I want to know is if my dad’s here” Ashian asked.

“Yes you can say he lives here, but he’s in the Sinnoh region; he’s on a mission” Klaid replied. “So that means that he may take long to comeback” Ashian leaned back and waited for Klaid to answer.

“Yeah, he just left about a week ago, so he could take two more weeks considering on how hard the mission is” Klaid look down at the table it was time to tell Ashian the whole true. “Now, you need to know what you hold inside of you” Klaid looked at Ashian who was waiting patiently. “What are you talking about” Ashian asked doubtfully.

“You have what we pokemon warriors would call; aura power” Klaid had a stern look. “Aura power, you mean like the thing that surrounds people bodies” Ashian looked back at Klaid. “Yeah, but pokemon warriors are born with the power to control it at their own will, just like you did during our battle, you used your aura power in a way that it could make your pokemon stronger” Klaid replied. Ashian just stayed there thinking back at what had happen during his battle with Klaid.

He finally found the courage to speak. “So you’re saying that I have some kind of especial power inside of me” Ashian stood up. “Yeah, but only a generation of pokemon warriors can get it, and only two chosen warriors can use it. One of the past generations is your father, and the other one is dead.” Ashian just sat there letting all of it sink in, he might have just found something that could change his life.

“Who are the ones from this generation” Ashian asked. “The weird thing is that there’s actually four people with aura power in this generation” Klaid said. Ashian had a pretty good guess who might be the other one, he remember Lucas giving piplup more speed during their battle.

Before Ashian could say something else the alarm went off. “Looks like we have an intruder” Klaid went to a big screen that was in the room, it lit on. What Ashian saw stabbed him in the heart; Evelyn was on the screen, she was walking to the entrance of the temple.

“Ashian I been looking for you all night, and if you can hear me come out and tell me what this is all about” Evelyn yelled to the mountain.

“You know this girl Ashian” Klaid asked. “Sure do, let me go talk to her” Ashian went running off to the entrance; hoping that Evelyn wouldn’t get attacked on the way in.

It was too late when he came out Evelyn was lying on the floor, all her pokemon were unconscious on the floor, and Evelyn’s leg was bleeding.

“Evelynnnnnnnnnnnn, wake up please, wake up” Ashian just stayed there angry. He looked back at the guards that were still there. The aura power just came out, but this one was black.

Charmander just came out of his pokeball; it had an evil look on as it fired a flame thrower at the guards, burning their armor and their skin.

Henry and Klaid had watched the whole thing. They came out of the temple, and what they found was horrible. All the guards had their faces burned, charmander’s flame went out of control that it even hurt charmander, and Ashian, as for Evelyn she had lost a lot of blood on her part.

“Henry take Ashian and charmander inside, I’ll take the girl to the emergency room as soon as possible” they both ran inside as fast as they could.

So after finding out his dad’s location, Ashian also discovered about his hidden power, but this power is so strong that it can even hurt people without Ashian knowing. Can Ashian really be able to control this power, or is this something we need to fear, and what about Evelyn.

END OF CHAPTER 9 NEXT CHAPTER: WHO'S YOUR TRUE FRIEND.
    Last edited by Flaze; 9th November 2008 at 10:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

guess what, I just repaired the first chapter, I gave it more description, and I change a lot of things to make it better.

Blog Entries

serysly, it's getting better. Keep trying! And you will succeed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

and as I heard on a movie a few months ago, something wicked this way comes.

WHO’S A TRUE FRIEND

It was all dark, he couldn’t see anything except the memories of destruction around him, and he remembered how he killed all those people, all for something that was in vain.

Ashian finally open his eyes, he didn’t looked happy about it, he preferred to stay in that dark place, were things were calmed and Ashian could finally leave the world that was falling down in front of him.

“What happened and I still alive?” Ashian looked at the shadow in front of him he couldn’t see well but he knew it was someone he could trust.

“This isn’t good, your skin is still pale from using the aura power; I’ll need to change your towel,” the shadow said with a worried tone, it went and got a wet towel to put is Ashian’s head. Ashian just stared at this shadow, noticing the voice was the same as Henry.

“Henry… is that you,” Ashian could barely speak. “Yeah dude, don’t worry master Klaid told me to take care of you; now it will take a few days before you recover, but I think that everything should be okay” Henry said as he put the wet towel on Ashian’s head.

“What happened?” Ashian asked, his eyes were barely open. “When Evelyn got attacked by the guards you went to save her, but the aura power came out in a darker form and it killed the guard, plus it sucked out all of your, and charmander’s energy.

Ashian stared at the roof. After a few seconds of staring he glanced at the rest of the room, he saw 10 extra beds, 9 of then had bodies on it, but they were cover with sheets; that meant the bodies were dead. The other bed didn’t had a sheet, but it did had Evelyn sleeping in it.

“How’s Evelyn?” Ashian asked glancing at Evelyn who was in a deep slumber. “She was in a pretty bad state by the time we found her, Klaid said that if she doesn’t wake up by today, we’ll have to put a sheet over her head” Henry stated looking back at Evelyn.

Ashian tried to get up, he moaned with every move he made, “I gotta talk to Klaid, immediately” Ashian tried to leave the room but he fell to the floor. “Ashian” Henry went running to him, and lifts him off the floor.

“Let me go Henry, I need to talk to Klaid” Ashian tried to free himself from Henry’s grip, but he didn’t left him go. “You can’t, not on your state, you gotta rest more if you want to recover,” Henry maintain its grip. “I told you to let me go, Evelyn’s my friend, and you wouldn’t understand that!” Ashian screamed. After that Henry just let him go, Ashian left holding himself up to the wall. What he didn’t notice was that Henry was starting to cry cause of Ashian’s comment.

Ashian walked for about 15 minutes, stopping every minute to rest. He finally saw Klaid walking down the hall. “Klaid, I need to talk to you” Ashian said huffing. “Ashian you should be resting” Klaid went and grabbed Ashian, but Ashian just let go.

“You have to do something about Evelyn, you just have to!” Ashian cried out. “There’s nothing we can do, we tried everything” Klaid said with a serious face.

Ashian didn’t want to understand what Klaid was saying, everytime Klaid grabbed him, he just let go; he hit him in the face once. “Listen Ashian we cant’ do anything else, for all we know Evelyn might as well be dead” Klaid looked back at Ashian who stayed in the wall with his head down. “Ashian, master Klaid, Evelyn opened her eyes” Henry came running to them, he almost trip over on the way. Ashian started running back to the room.

Evelyn had already waked up, and was seating on the bed looking at the wall. “Evelyn, are you okay?” Ashian asked.

“Ashian what happened?” Evelyn looked at Ashian with a puzzled smile on her face. “Don’t worry I’ll tell you everything, it’s a long story though” Ashian answered. It took a few minutes till Evelyn could digest all the story but she finally got it. “So your dad is a pokemon warrior, and you came here to look for him, but you discovered that he was on another region, and to top that off you have some crazy powers inside of your body” Evelyn yelled. “Yeah, I got surprised too” Ashian smiled a little bit.

After they exchange a little of information about what happened, Evelyn finally said it. “So what are you going to do now” Evelyn asked looking at Ashian. “I was planning to stay here and wait for my dad to show up” Ashian looked back at Evelyn who didn’t look so happy.

“In that case you’ll be the only one staying here” Evelyn said and got up. “Evelyn wait, I thought you and I could stay here to train, that way we’ll be ready for our gym battle” Evelyn turned around to looked at Ashian. “Who says I need to train for my match, I already got my badge I just came to pick you up” She looked back at Ashian.

“Look, I don’t know why you think we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, but we’re not, so just leave me the heck alone, I don’t want to be with freaks like you okay” Evelyn left the room after that. Ashian sunk back in the bed and started crying kinda like Henry did when he told him off.

Just then Henry, past by the room.

“Ashian are you okay?” Henry asked worried. “Evelyn said that she didn’t want it to be with me anymore” Ashian said he was crying so much you could barely understand. “What happened?” Henry asked. “She thought that I was weird and she left” Ashian calmed down a little bit after that.

“Wow, I thought she was a great girl, I mean hearing how you cared about her so much” Henry looked back at Ashian who had stopped crying. “I know I don’t know what happened” Ashian still sounded sad. “I know how that feels, you think your friends with someone, and then they stab you in the back” he looked back at Ashian, it took him a few seconds but he finally understood.

“I’m sorry Henry, I didn’t mean to say that to you” Ashian was talking in a soft tone. “I know you were just worry for Evelyn, plus once friends, always friends” Henry and Ashian did a handshake but they kept their hands together for a few seconds.

“So what now” Henry asked, Ashian got up. “I was thinking of staying here till my dad came back, but I remember that I still want my badges, so I’ll be leaving in a few minutes” Ashian went and got his clothe that were on the rack nearby.

“Really, in that case you should go get some resources, you know just in case, I mean there’s a lot of dangers on the way to Pewter city” Henry stayed there thinking about something. “Wait, I need to do something first” Henry left the room after that.

“I wonder, if this is fate” Ashian said looking at the hat his mom gave him. After a few minutes of changing, Ashian finally got all his clothe on and left the room.

In another part of the base.

Klaid and Henry were talking in another room. “So you’re saying that you want to stop training to be a pokemon warrior” Klaid gasped at Henry’s comment. “Yeah, if I stay here, then I will not see the world that’s outside this base, that’s why I want to go” Henry said, he wouldn’t give up till Klaid give in. “I see, then you have permission to leave, hurry someone’s waiting for you” Klaid opened a compartment in the wall, there was a lot of clothe in the rag. “Thank you master Klaid” Henry bowed. “Call me Klay” Klaid left the room, while Henry changed.

Ashian had finally left the cave that took to the exit of the warrior base. “Well guess this is it, it’ll take us a few hours, but we’ll get down this mountain eventually” Ashian looked back at the base, and wondered if he was doing the right thing at leaving.

Just then Klaid and Henry came out of the base. “Hey guys what is it?” Ashian asked with a clueless smile on his face.

He notice that Henry had new cloth on: he had a dark green jacket, white t-shirt, blue jeans that were cut at the bottom, and black sneakers. Klaid took a step forward. “Henry has something to say to you.” Then Henry took a step up.

“Ashian, I want to go travel with you” Henry was very confident about this while Ashian just stayed there; still with a clueless smile. “What about your training” Ashian asked. “I quit, if I stay then I won’t be able to see the world, plus we’re friends till the bitter end” Henry stood there waiting for Ashian to answer.

“Your right, we’re friends till the end” they both did their handshakes again; after a few seconds they started to walk. “So how are we getting to Pewter” Henry asked before they started. “Isn’t it simple, we’ll leave this mountain, and we’ll walk to Pewter” Ashian smiled, and they both left.

Klaid was looking at the sky. “Ryan if you were here, you’ll be so proud of your son, he’s turning out just like you” Klaid then turned back to Ashian, and Henry. “But can he overcome what’s about to happen” he got a worried smile on.

END OF CHAPTER 10, END OF ARC, NEXT CHAPTER: HAVE YOU SEEM MY FRIEND HENRY.

Blog Entries

Woah Henry's gone missing

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

yeah, he's never been out of the base, so being in the city is gonna be a pain for Ashian, to keep him calm.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

So it's finally for the start of the new arc, I'll call it the gym battles arc.

HAVE YOU SEEM MY FRIEND HENRY

Ashian and Henry left the pokemon warrior base two days ago, now their finally on the great city of Pewter. Ashian and Henry get into the big city. This city is totally different from Viridian, it’s composed of more houses than Viridian; most of the houses were built old Japanese style, although there were still a lot of cars.

“Finally, we’re here; although it’s kinda weird to see so many rocks here” Ashian started scratching his muddy face. Ashian stared at Henry; he was looking all over the city. “Wow, I never been in such a place” Henry had stars in his eyes looking at all the buildings.

Henry started walking toward the other side of the street. “Wow, so people can pass from side to side in this things” he said while he cross, unfortunately a car was speeding up toward him. “Henry dock!” Ashian ran to Henry and pushed him to the other side of the street.

Ashian got up. “Henry, you wanna get killed or something!” Ashian yelled. Henry just scratched his hair; with an”I’m sorry” look on his face. “Sorry Ashian guess I wasn’t concentrating,” Henry giggled, Ashian just couldn’t blamed him this was his first time on a city, Ashian had gone through that; well not as much as Henry but, it was enough.

“What’s that building over there?” Henry pointed at a big building with a dome for roof. “That’s the Poke Center, that’s where people heal their pokemon after traveling,” Ashian looked at his pocket; noticing his pokemon were still tire from all the battles they been having.

“Wow, I didn’t know they were stuff like that!” Henry went running to the Pokemon Center, making Ashian followed. When they got in Henry just drooled over the look of the building. “This is huge, and there’s so many people!” Henry said.

Ashian went to get his pokemon heal, after that he and Henry went to the Pokemon Center restaurant, and ate some food.

Henry was eating a burger, not exactly eating more like devouring. “Slow down there champ, now I myself eat fast, but this is just ridiculous” Ashian said laughing nervously. “Sorry, but this thing is great, how do you call it again” Henry asked with food on his mouth. “Burgers, their really good, have some soda to pass down all that food” Ashian gave Henry some of his soda.

After that Ashian and Henry left the Pokemon Center and went to see the rest of the city. “Okay, lets see where the gym is, Hey Henry do you think that we’re going in the right path” Ashian turned around and saw that Henry wasn’t with him anymore.

“Oh damn it,” Ashian mumbled and started looking for Henry. “I can’t believe that he can’t even spent 5 seconds calm, what am I going to do with him?” Ashian walked around the whole city.

“Henry, are you here” he looked into a window, a restaurant, a rock, a frog that was nearby, and even someone’s shoe, don’t ask what the man did to Ashian after he looked under the shoe. Ashian was walking around the city with his face all beat up, “Wow, that guy didn’t have to get so angry” Ashian said touching his face so the pain will go away.

“Where the hell could he be!” Ashian yelled, putting his head down, then he got a smile. “Well, in that case, I’ll go get a soda, and then start looking for him again” Ashian started walking, but then he didn’t saw Henry coming out of an alley behind him. “I wonder were Ashian is” he said scratching his head.

Henry was walking around the city trying to find Ashian; unfortunately, he didn’t manage to find him, so he just kept walking.

He came in front of a weird old man: he was bald, had a white shirt, kinda brown skin, and a mustache. The man just stared at Henry; he had a mischievous look on his face.

“Hey kiddo, do you want something special” the man asked; hitting the desk with a folded paper. “Are you talking to me?” Henry asked pointing at his own face. “Who else, I mean not everyone has the face of a sucker, erm, smart person” he said smiling after changing words.

“So what are you selling?” Henry looked at a fish tank the man had on the floor, it was full with magikarps. “I sell magikarps, you want one, it’ll only cost you 500 Pokes” the man stated. “That’s expensive, too bad I don’t have any money” Henry gave him a kind smile; but the magikarp seller didn’t really looked happy. “In that case, leave, your distracting my suckers” the man pushed Henry aside.

“I wonder where Ashian is, I’m tired of walking” Henry put his head down; he noticed that he got to the Pewter city park. “This is a park, it doesn’t look that good, I mean the slide is all broken, the swing’s chains are cut down” Henry try to seat on a swing that was still intact; but he fell to the ground.

The sun was starting to set, Henry just stared at it. Henry saw a man staring at the sky near the water fountain. The man had a green flannel shirt, rock brown pants, and black sneakers; he also had brown hair, kinda white, and brown skin, and his eyes were close like if he was meditating.

“Hey, you by the swings, are you lost?” The man asked turning around. Henry just stared at his eyes, how was it possible that someone could keep their eyes close for so long. “Yeah, I came with my friend and got lost” Henry responded. “If you want I could take you back to the Pokemon Center” the man came closer to Henry and offered to help him get up from the ground.

“By the way thanks for helping me” Henry said before he entered the pokemon center. “Don’t worry, by the way why are you, and your friend passing through Pewter?” Henry looked at the man, confused of what he just said.

“My friend Ashian came here to get his gymbadge” Henry stated. “It’s weird seeing someone that still wants to battle in the Pewter gym, after all I’m one of the worst gym leaders ever” He said putting his head down. “What do you mean by one of the worst?” Henry looked at the man. “Ever since I became a gym leader I’ve been losing every match; plus everytime I fight I get nervous.”

Henry opened the door before asking his question. “What’re you nervous about?” Henry asked showing the man his back. “My brother was a great gym leader, and he’s a great breeder; but I’m not really good at almost anything, I don’t know if I’m even a good trainer. Maybe I should just quit” The man started walking.

“Let me tell you something, you can’t just quit your dream like that; I mean sure I quitted mine but it was cause I wanted to see the world, I wanted to become something greater, something that could help people!” Henry yelled at the man.

“Thanks Henry, by the way my name is Forester or just Forest” Forest smiled and looked at Henry and left. “Hey, come in I think Ashian would like to meet you” Henry said.

Ashian was sleeping in the couch surrounded by cans of soda. “Hey dude, you okay?” Henry asked shaking Ashian. “Henry is that you, what time is it?” Ashian asked trying to look at the clock that was on the wall. “It’s about eight-o-clock” Henry answered. “Oh great, I said I want it one soda, apparently I was thirstier than I thought” Ashian scratched her head and took a look at Forest. “Who’s that?” Ashian asked pointing at Forest.

“He’s Forest, he’s the Pewter city gymleader” Henry stated. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Ashian” Forest said bowing. “So this is the gym leader, it’s good to meet you too” Ashian and Forest shook hands. After that Henry told Ashian about all that had happened to him, Ashian just stood there; he still couldn’t believe he was knocked out by a couple of cans of soda.

Forest left the Pokemon Center; but turned around to say something else. “Hey, Ashian, I’m free tomorrow, if you want you can come for a gym battle” Forest stated smiling. “You can count on it” Ashian gave Forest a thumb up.

Henry turned around with an annoyed look on his face. “You know today was good, but some of the people in cities are very rude” he said crossing his shoulders. “Henry my friend welcome to the game we call life” Ashian laugh a little bit, and then went to the Pokemon Center together with Henry.

So, after traveling for so long, Ashian is finally getting his first badge; but even though Forest says his bad at battles, is it true, or is it just a lie he used to trick Ashian, we’ll just have to see.

END OF CHAPTER 11, NEXT CHAPTER: TREECKO VS. STEELIX, CHOSE A PATH HENRY.
    Last edited by Flaze; 29th November 2008 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Yay! Nicer chapter, gain.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

thanks, the next chapter will be for all the marbles, will Ashian finally win his badge you'll have to wait for it.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast