Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 19

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance)

Wow Lucas is gone! Sad. Sad, but an exciting chapter.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance)

Thanks

Blog Entries

No prob, hero. When's the next chapter coming out?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Can't tell probably friday you see I'm moving tomorrow to another country, I wont' have Internet until we get set up but I'll have enough time to write I should be able to use the laptop by friday.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

ALEXA’S FINAL STAND

Alexa was running around the city looking around for Hillary’s hiding place. “Where’s that bitch?” she asked herself and kept running, she jumped over a piece of broken marble; she had been running for hours, but after finding nothing the chances of Hillary being in the city were decreasing bit by bit. “She has to be here, or else I wouldn’t be feeling her presence.

Just then a lightning fell right in front of her as a Luxray ran towards her at a great speed and sent her crashing down to the floor; this made her cap fall on the floor revealing her long blond hair. “You know, you got great hair, why do you hide it so much, are you scare or something.” Hillary giggled; she came out of hiding from a piece of rubble nearby waving her black hair around.

“Simple, I don’t want people to see me as a slut like you.” Alexa grinned after answering, this caused Hillary to frown. “And that’s also why I fight back, I choose you Pupitar!” Alexa yelled and sent Pupitar out, it glared at Hillary’s Luxray as it prepared to attack.

“Luxray go and use Flash Cannon!” Luxray charged up and then it fired a beam of yellow electricity heading straight towards Pupitar, the cocoon Pokemon took the hit and barely flinch after it collided. “Damn it, I forgot about its defense.”

“Yeah, and now, for my trump card.” Just then Pupitar started glowing, it grew larger and once again it developed legs, and arms and a longer neck. After the light faded a Tyranitar was standing in its place. “Let me present you, to Tyranitar.” Alexa chuckled.

“That doesn’t scare me, Luxray Discharge!” Hillary yelled and Luxray fired a beam of blue electricity, once again and even more than before, Tyranitar didn’t feel the attack.

“Use Iron Tail for god sakes!” Alexa barked to Hillary. “Tyranitar, use Rock Slide!” she yelled as Tyranitar sent pieces of rock flying all around the place; they crashed against Luxray and pushed it back to the rubbles. “Let’s finish you off, use Rock Explosion!” (New attack I made up) Tyranitar growled loudly, the rubbles started to rise and turned into giant stones, and then they flew towards Luxray.

“Dodge!” but before Luxray could move the rocks exploded in front of it and sent flying around. “Is she that fast?” Hillary gasped after seeing her Luxray fall to the ground. “You’re better than I thought, but you’ll have to catch me.” Hillary started running off and headed towards an office building.

“Comeback here!” Alexa yelled and followed.

“Take this!” Ashian charged forward towards Darkian, with the new power of the Speed Aura that Lucas sent him he ran faster than before. “I got you.” He said he and Darkian clashed their swords, Darkian was sent a few steps back. “For Lucas!” he kneed him on the ribs which got Darkian to spit up some blood.

“How, did you become so fast?” Darkian asked coughing up some more blood.

“Because, my brother’s here with me.” Ashian said as he ran at him again, he was covered by a purple aura, due to the fact of combining both the speed with the attack aura which are blue and red. Ashian slashed down and made a big cut on Darkian’s chest. Darkian screamed in pain as he fell to his one knee.

“Yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about!” Henry cheered as he stared at Ashian’s fight, to think that with only the Speed and Attack Aura he would be able to defeat Darkian.

Ashian and Darkian started running, holding their swords up with full force. Both swords crashed, sending black and red energy all around. “You may have the Speed and the Power.” Darkian ducked as he slashed Ashian across his vest and shirt letting a big gash. Ashian fell down. “But I’m still stronger.”

“No you’re not.” Henry said as his hands glowed with a green Aura, Ashian’s body started to regenerate, the gash closed and he finally got the strength to get up again. “That’s why I’m here.”

“Yes it is.” Ashian grinned, much to Darkian’s dismay. Ashian jumped up he sent a slash of red energy that went straight to Darkian. Darkian spun around and fired a black slash; the two attacks collided as they sent everyone closed to it flying off.

Henry got up as he looked at the two boys that were still glaring at each other. “You’re cheating, who knew.” Darkian grinned. “So, how does it feel, to know you’re betraying everything you believe in.”

“I’m not cheating, because I’m fighting against the source of all evil.” Ashian held his sword up.

“Ashian, come on…the source of evil isn’t me, it’s the whole freaking world.” Ray laughed hysterically. “That’s it, everyone has evil inside, even you and Dark Warriors like me are trained to control that evil, not hide it like you weaklings!” Darkian yelled, even Darker Aura started surrounding him. “And now I’ll show you.” Darkian fired another black slash.

Ashian gasped, the slash wasn’t heading towards him, and it was going Henry’s way. “Henry!” he yelled, but it was too late, Henry was hit by the slash, his clothes were thorn off a bit leaving him to float in the air for a while. After falling to the ground Ashian glared back at Darkian.

“Now, it’s a fair game.” Darkian grinned.

“Where are you?” Alexa asked as she walked into the office’s parking lot that was on the basement. She heard a rustle and sent her Luxio out. “Who’s there?” she asked. Then a Clafeary came out from one of the cars, it wiggled it fingers around and fired a Hyper Beam. “Metronome, Luxio, use Thunder!” Luxio fired a jolt of lightning that shocked the Clafeary instantly. “Not too strong.” Alexa looked at the Clafeary, upon closer looked it was a wild Pokemon; that was probably scared and hid there. “Damn, I hope we didn’t hurt it too much.”

Alexa started climbing the parking lot till she reached a door that took to the third floor. “Now, go Skarmory and Swampert!” she sent Skarmory and Swampert out. “Skarmory, use Feather Dance to cover us, and Swampert use Flood.” Swampert sent out tons of water on the floor which made it all wet, not one dry spot was in it. Skarmory sent metallic feathers around almost hiding them all.

She heard a small splash. “This time for sure, Mud Shot!” Swampert fired balls of mud to the place where the water sounded, Valerie jumped out with her Ariados, who in turned fired a spider wet that wrapped itself around Swampert. “Hyper Beam!” she yelled as Skarmory fired a Hyper Beam.

“Don’t think so.” Hillary held her hand up and created a barrier that stopped the beam; a dark barrier at that. Ariados climbed to the roof as it started walking up there, it fired a barrage of purple spike that headed towards Skarmory, it stung its wings and made it step back.

“Use Steel Wing!” Skarmory flew forward, its metallic wings glowing as it headed straight towards Hillary. She created another barrier then sent out a Staraptor. Staraptor used a Brave Bird that crashed against Skarmory. “Let’s go.” Alexa jumped on Skarmory and started flying away to the next floor; Hillary smiled; considering that she had Alexa trapped.

“Return,” She returned her Ariados; then she jumped on Staraptor and flew to the next floor.

“I gotta use my powers, but, I’m not used to it, I don’t know if I can control it well.” Alexa said as she looked back, remembering her promise to Ashian. “I promised, and I plan to keep it.” She grinned confidently.

Skarmory broke to the roof, or floor depending if you’re in the floor above or below as Skarmory fired a Screech attack at the following Staraptor, Staraptor was bothered by the noise and almost threw Hillary off. “Got her.”

“Shut up!” Hillary yelled as she was surrounded by a black Aura. Staraptor did an Air Slash and shattered some of Skarmory armor, throwing Alexa off of it. “I’m not losing, I can be as strong as anybody!” she yelled.

“Someone has issues, Skarmory use your Hyper Beam!” Skarmory fired another Hyper Beam attack, Staraptor countered with its own attack as they both collided. “Raichu use Thunder!” Raichu fired a jolt of lightning that crashed with Staraptor.

“I don’t.” Hillary said as she protected Staraptor with a barrier, this managed to take some of the damage off. Hillary flew straight towards Alexa tripping her off along with her Skarmory. “Staraptor, Swift.” Staraptor flapped its wings as it sent glowing stars flying all around the place.

“Cover it.” Skarmory raised its wings and managed to block the stars. “I promised Ashian I’ll come back,” Skarmory flew straight towards Staraptor preparing to hit it with an Air Slash. “And that’s just what I’ll do.” She held her hand up and concealed Skarmory inside a yellow shield. Both bird Pokemon crash against each other, the barriers repelled each other while the two girls tried their best to hold each other off.

“Won’t lose.” Valerie’s eyes went blank as her hair spiked up, the barrier started to grow as Staraptor broke through Skarmory’s barrier. It hit its mark and sent Skarmory crashing with a desk.

“Skarmory.” Alexa ran over to her fallen Pokemon; its armor was shattering. “You can’t lose Skarmory, Raichu go!” Raichu started running towards Hillary, its tail started glowing white as it jumped and spun in the air. Hillary grabbed a pokeball and sent out her Electrode.

“Self Destruct!” She created a barrier to protect herself and Staraptor, Alexa didn’t have such luck, Electrode started glowing as it caused a giant explosion that broke the glass windows in the whole floor. Alexa covered her eyes as her body was enveloped by the explosion along with Raichu.

“Mommy, mommy.” a young girl was shaking her mother’s body, she looked to be around five or six years old. “Please mommy wake up.” Her face was dirty with ash as tears started to come out, she was inside a giant hole which looked like the result of an explosion, her mother was laying in front of her bleeding. After realizing there was nothing she could do she climbed out of the hole and looked at the destroyed city. “Why?” she asked herself.

“I didn’t know there were survivors in this place.” She gasped as she turned to look at a man holding a gun in front of her. The man was wearing a trench coat; he had a spiky blond hair and a scar running down his right eye. “I guess we should’ve finished the job.” He fired the gun at her.

“No!” she yelled as her blond hair floated in the air and created a black barrier that blocked the bullet. Tear were running even faster as she held her hand up and pushed the man away. The man rolled on the floor and fell unconscious.

The girl turned her back to the man and started running away. “What happened?” she asked herself as she ran through the destroyed city. “What’s happening to me?”

Alexa opened her eyes wide and raised her head. She was lying on the rubbles and broken glass from the result of the explosion; her forehead was bleeding. “What happened, what was that?” she asked herself trying to remember the dream a bit better. “What happened?”

“We’re not done!” Hillary yelled, she ran towards Alexa and grabbed her head. “I’ll finish the job.” She created a barrier around her knee and kneed Alexa; due to the barrier being hard it could be used as a knee cap. “Alexa spit out some blood as she fell to the floor.

Alexa clenched her fist. “Can’t you ever shut up!” she yelled as he punched Hillary’s jaw her eyes were glaring at her with fury. “I’m so tired of your whining.” Once Hillary got up Alexa tackled her down. “Why are you fighting huh, because you wanna show off some more, is that what your life is based up on, is there really anything you actually have to fight for, tell me!” she yelled right in front of Hillary’s face.

“I do have something to fight for.” Hillary said as she pushed Alexa away. “I wanna prove that I’m the best, that I’m better than anyone.” She glared back at Alexa. “I don’t have a family, I was raised as a Dark Warrior, this is what I was created to do.” She got up. “Staraptor, let’s go.” The building started to shake around them, as if it was about to fall off. “What’s going on?”

“Are you that much of an airhead, the explosion is causing the building to crumble.” Alexa almost fell off but she managed to keep her ground. “We have to get out here before this thing falls on top of us.”

“You mean you’ll have to get out of here.” Valerie grinned evilly as she climbed on her Staraptor and started to fly out of the building. “See ya idiot.” She started laughing while her Staraptor made sure to get them out of the building’s range from when it blew up.

“Damn it.” Alexa kicked a piece of rubble; then it hit her, she still had a Pokemon that could help her, even if it wasn’t very strong. “I choose you, Togetic.” Her Togetic came out as it looked at its beat up trainer. “Help me out.” She said after jumping on Togetic.

Togetic tried its best to fly out of the building, but Alexa was just too heavy for it. The building was started to break apart and it seemed like there was no hope; the noise was starting to reach Alexa as fear took over her mind. “It’s over.” She said with fear. Togetic shook its head and started diving. “What are you?” just after that she saw what her Pokemon was doing, by diving down it was able to get away from the distance of the building.

Hillary and her Staraptor flew straight at them almost getting Alexa out of Togetic’s balance. Togetic held on as it spun around, it flew up to where Staraptor was doing a Sky Attack. It crashed and got Staraptor to drop Hillary. The building finally collapsed as it started falling down. “We…we gotta help her,” Alexa said as she grabbed Hillary’s hand. It was hard but Togetic dove down as it fell on the floor making Hillary and Alexa fall down; but at least they were out of the building’s range.

Alexa felt as the building fell on the floor making it shake around. Alexa coughed up some blood and raised her head. “Ashian.” She whispered and started to move by using her hand. “I can’t die here.” She muttered and tears started to come out.

She dropped her head and started to grin. “I never.” She whispered. “I never managed to tell you what I thought about you,” she looked around and stretched her hand. “When I first met you, I thought you were kind of stupid and clumsy…but…” her memories flash forward in her mind all those times she spent with Ashian, and what she couldn’t do. “But, you were caring, and someone that treated me well you and Henry…I know I said I’ll see you again but.” She closed her eyes. “I can’t…goodbye Ashian…I…love..y” her head hit the floor as her eyes closed. A yellow light flew out from her body as it started flying across the city.

Ashian and Darkian clashed again both of their faces were full of rage as they try to beat each other. Then a yellow beam fell on Ashian as he created a barrier that blocked Darkian’s attack and pushed him back. “Alexa.” She whispered. “Damn you Darkian!” Ashian yelled as he ran towards Darkian with his barrier formed.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 50
    NEXT CHAPTER: AURA OF LIFE PART 1: COUNTER ATTACK

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

ALEXAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! She will be remembered.

Intense battle between her and Hillary. Nice job. C'(^^)'D

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

AURA OF LIFE PART 1: COUNTER ATTACK

“Why do you keep fighting?” Darkian asked as he fired spheres of dark energy straight towards Ashian, after getting his power rush Ashian got a little advantage, but Darkian was still pretty strong. Darkian ducked as he kicked Ashian’s face and pushed him back. Ashian sprinted forward and fired sphere of yellow and blue energy.

“Because, I promised everyone, that I’ll win.” Ashian raised the Aura Sword and enlarged it creating a long sword of blue energy. “And I won’t back down on my word.” He charged towards Darkian holding the sword to his side which started blowing away dust.

Henry grunted as he put his hand over his bleeding ribs, after Darkian’s attack hit him he could barely move, but he was starting to recover. “Ashian.” Henry grunted; if he was this hurt there wouldn’t be any way that he could help heal Ashian, so any damaged he took would stay there.

“Okay then, give me all you got!” Darkian yelled as he did the same thing that Ashian except his sword was a long black sword made of Dark Aura. He started charging back and extended his sword, both Aura Swords crashed against each other sending a lot of energy flying around. Ashian tried his best to keep his ground; but the power of the wind was starting to disintegrate his and Darkian’s shirt. Finally the attack exploded like the loud noise a bag makes when it blows up and both trainers were sent flying away.

Darkian spit out some blood as he got up, both he and Ashian lost their vests due to the power of the swords. “Might as well,” Darkian grabbed the left sleeve of his undershirt and ripped the shirt off. “No use on breaking more clothing right.” He grinned and grabbed the Dark Aura Sword again.

“I guess, I’m not the one to show skin.” Ashian shook his head but in the end he still did the same thing Darkian did. “Let’s finish this now shall we.” Ashian grinned and started running straight towards Darkian. Darkian did the same as the two swords made a shrieking metal noise.

“We’re the same Darkian, we’re both Ashian so why are we fighting, why are you so different?” Ashian just kept spouting out questions towards Darkian over and over.

“Because, I’m the strongest Dark Warrior, and I’ll show you I’m the strongest you!” Darkian answered with rage he ducked and slashed Ashian across the chest making him wince. Ashian fell to his knees.

“Even if you do that, I’ll still be the real one.” He grunted.

“Fuck you.” Darkian kicked him down and stepped on his back. “It won’t matter because you die here!” he yelled as he raised the sword.

Just when the sword was about to hit Ashian a Thunderbolt was fired that made Darkian back off. “What the hell?” Darkian looked towards the direction the attack came from, there it was, Pikachu was standing on top of a piece of marble as he glared at Darkian. “You stupid rat, Pikachu take care of him!” Darkian sent his black Pikachu out.

Both rat Pokemon glared at each other as they fired their respective attacks. Pikachu’s thunderbolt almost hit the black Pikachu but it jumped out of the attack at a great speed. The black Pikachu headed towards Pikachu with a quick Attack as it crashed against him. Pikachu grabbed its tail and spun it around as it jumped up and used an Iron Tail to slash it down.

Then a barrage of blue spheres headed straight towards Darkian, Darkian jumped out of the way and glared at Klaid and Amanda appeared from afar. “We won’t let you hurt Ashian,” Klaid said as he took out a sword and charged towards Darkian. Darkian grinned and blocked the attack.

“Only you two, so what if you managed to pass the army.” Darkian ducked and tried to slash him but Klaid was too fast and in turned Punched Ashian on the face.

“Soon your army will fall, just like your comrades did.” Klaid threw his sword which landed in front of Darkian; it sent waves of blue electricity that coursed around Darkian’s body hurting him a lot.

“Damn it!” Darkian fired a beam of darkness straight towards Klaid; this time Klaid couldn’t protect himself as he was hit by the beam and was sent flying away. Amanda started running towards Darkian holding her whip up as she tried to hit Darkian. Darkian grabbed the whip and pulled Amanda closer to him as he kneed her. “None of you can beat me!” he started laughing.

Ashian started to clench his fist as he raised his head a bit. Lucas and Alexa gave their all to beat Hillary and Ray, so, why couldn’t he fight. Ashian started glaring at Darkian as he pushed himself up and grabbed his sword; he charged at Darkian holding the Aura Sword. “I’m not done with you!” Ashian yelled as he slashed Darkian’s back making a lot of blood spout out as Darkian gasped and fell to his knees.

“You.” Darkian got up as he and Ashian ran at each other and started punching and kicking each other, Ashian hit Darkian’s stomach while Darkian punched Ashian’s face.

“Lucas and Alexa fought till the end, so I will too!” Ashian yelled as the Aura Sword started to glow white. Then it glowed in three different color lines, blue, red and yellow. Henry looked at the sword and knew what was happening.

“Ashian, take this!” Henry yelled as he raised his hand and sent a green beam heading straight towards Ashian; the sword absorbed it as a green beam joined the other three.

“What’s this?” Ashian asked as he stared at the translucent sword.

Klaid grunted and tried to get the words out of his mouth, since he was still in pain after receiving Darkian’s darkness beam. “The Rainbow Sword, it’s the ultimate form of the Aura Sword after all the Special Auras are gathered.”

“So what, I still got more power than you’ll ever will!” Darkian yelled as he raised his sword which glowed with black energy, he was angry; because every time he took Ashian down he got back up again, no matter what he did nothing could help him beat Ashian.

“Then let’s go!” Ashian started running with fury coursing through him, he wasn’t gonna lose even if it killed him he was gonna win against Darkian. “Take this!” he fired a rainbow slash towards Darkian, Darkian jumped over it and prepared to slash down. Ashian held the sword up and blocked the attack as he tried to slash him from across but Darkian once again read his moves. The swords kept trying to repel each other and each trainer. “It’s too strong, I don’t know if I can keep it up.” Ashian looked over at Darkian trying to figure out what he could do. Ashian started pushing Darkian and with a lot of power he managed to impulse both of them into the air; surprisingly enough they stayed there floating over the giant lake that was in front of their battlefield.

“I guess this just proves how strong the Aura and Dark Aura Sword are, we can even fly as long as we keep fighting.” Darkian grinned and chuckled evilly.

Ashian held his sword up and started flying towards Darkian; Darkian did the same and both trainers crashed in a ray of light over and over, each time stronger than the other one. “They’re so strong; can one of them even lose?” Henry questioned as he looked up.

“That’s something we’ll just have to wait and see.” Klaid said as he kept on looking at Ashian and Darkian battling it out.

“Ashian has to win; we already lost a lot of important people today.” Amanda looked up with a sad look, she couldn’t feel Lucas’s Aura, meaning that only one thing could’ve happened, after what Lucas told him the day before she was so worried for him and she wanted to tell him what she felt, but it all changed cause of Darkian and Team Dark.

“Well, like I said, we’ll just have to wait and see, it all depends on Ashian from now on.” Klaid repeated once again, if Ashian was anything like his dad they didn’t have anything to worry about.

“Ashian…” Alexa muttered while she was pushing herself towards the place Ashian’s Aura was, after saving herself from a harsh death she got up and kept walking towards where Ashian was fighting; even though her legs were too tired and she was all bruised up.

Alexa looked around the destroyed city and all the people that were killed by Team Dark after it invaded Saffron City. “What monsters.” She glared and kept walking. She could feel all of her rage building up again, for what Team Dark did to everyone and everything.

Then it hit her. Team Dark, and where she heard that name before. “I…remember.” Alexa took a step back and started getting more flashbacks.

She remembered her parents telling her or at least Lucian telling her that she was adopted, and that her real parents died when she was little; but she couldn’t remember anything, as if they were repressed memories.

She remembered the dream she had when she was fighting Hillary. “That was my mom, and I was the girl.” There it was what she needed to remember.

A five year old Alexa was talking to a woman with long blond hair on the counter of a kitchen, she was drawing something. “Mommy, look what I drew.” She showed the woman the drawing which got her mother to smile; it was a drawing of the two of them standing in front of the house.

“That’s really good Alexa.” Her mother smiled as she rubbed her head a bit.

“Really,” Alexa smiled. She ran over to the fridge, it was full of drawings all with her name under it; she grabbed a piece of tape and taped the drawing to the door. “Now we can add this one.” She nodded. If you looked through the terrace you could see they were living in a city a big one to be exact. “We live so high up.” She laughed looking out from the terrace. “Hey mom, what’s that?”

Her mom looked at the direction Alexa pointed and gasped. “Cover!” she yelled as she jumped over her daughter.

Then the whole building exploded, as if something fell in front of it and made it blow up. Alexa felt fear overcome her as she felt all the rubbles fall on top of her and her mom’s body. “Mommy!” she yelled as everything went quiet.

Alexa snapped back into the real world, she looked around. “I remember now.” She felt her legs getting some energy back and started running as fast as she could.

“Hah!” Ashian yelled as he charged again clashing with Darkian once more. “This ends now!” the two backed away from each other but still held on to their swords. “I won’t let you beat me, I promised everyone.” He grunted and flew straight ahead once again. Darkian create da barrier of darkness that blocked the sword. Darkian flew down but was blocked again.

“Die!” Ashian yelled slashing him over and over; good thing Ashian was trying his best to protect himself with the Defense Aura. “I’ll defeat you and I’ll be the strongest, ha ha ha!!” he yelled as the last slash sent Ashian flying back.

“Ashian don’t give up!” Alexa yelled after finally managing to get back to the battlefield, everyone turned their attention to her with Ashian gasping in happiness.

“Lex, you’re alive.” Ashian smiled, while Darkian glared and turned to Alexa.

“Fuck off!” he yelled and fired a beam of darkness. Ashian saw this and flew towards the beam as he cut it in half with his sword, his hairs raised up as his eyes started glowing in a red light.

“You bastard!” Ashian yelled as he flew straight towards Darkian at a great speed. Darkian gasped loudly, he couldn’t recharge in time as he heard Ashian scream. Then silent filled the air as Darkian gasped. The Aura sword stabbed right through him while Ashian was glaring with fury at him. “It’s over.” He muttered taking the sword out.

“Damn you,” Darkian whispered as he fell into the lake. His body sunk deeper into the water till no one was able to see him anymore.

Ashian gasped for air as he looked down and smiled at Alexa. “He did it!” Henry yelled out of happiness as Ashian started floating down back to his friends. “You did it dude.” Henry ruffled Ashian’s hair as the two turned to look at Alexa.

“So, the only thing you needed to motivate yourself was me yelling at you to keep going?” Alexa chuckled as she and Alexa looked at each other, she walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. “Thanks for fighting so hard, and I did what I promised too.” They smiled at each other happily.

“So this is it?” Amanda asked as she looked at Klaid.

“Looks like it,” Klaid said with a silent nod as he stared at the lake.

“Well, we should probably get going now shouldn’t we.” Ashian said as he started walking with the others, then he heard something coming out from the lake. They all gasped as they saw the floating body of Darkian, his wound was cleaned up and the third eye on his forehead was opened.

“I’m back!” Darkian yelled as he raised his hand and pulled Ashian towards him. Ashian felt the power grabbing a hold of him as he and Ashian were glaring at each other over the lake once again. “Did you really think it’ll be that easy.” He chuckled evilly and kneed Ashian on the ribs making him spit some more blood.

“The sword.” Ashian looked back but Darkian grabbed him and punched him over and over, the bad thing was that Ashian was so tired that he couldn’t fight back, and Darkian was strangling him to make things worse.

“We have to help him!” Alexa yelled as she looked at Ashian being punched over and over by Darkian. “We have to.”

“We can’t, they’re too high up, and the sword will only work for Ashian anyone else that lifts it won’t be able to control the weight.” Klaid looked up in disgust.

“Ashian.” Henry closed his eyes.

“Now, to finish what I started.” Darkian grinned, he grabbed Ashian’s face. “Ready Ashian Trainer, because now you die!” Darkian yelled clenching the sword tighter as he stabbed it the same way Ashian did the Darkian a few moments ago.

Ashian’s eyes opened wide as blood started to come out from his mouth, his eyes darkened as they lost the life in them. “See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya.” Darkian let Ashian go as his body fell into the lake. “And now, I’m the strongest and the only Ashian in this world!” Darkian yelled as he kept laughing his ass off and smiled at the others with an evil grin.

Alexa and Henry stared at Darkian in awe as they saw their friend’s body fall off. “Ashian.” Henry whispered remembering when he met Ashian in Viridian Forest, back then Ashian confused Henry for a cannibal when he caught him in a net by accident, from then on Ashian thought Henry how to live like a normal person he let him travel and share with him.

“Ashian.” Alexa whispered, remembering when she rescued Ashian and Henry, when she met Ashian a cocky kid that could only care about his goal. But eventually the two started to become great friends, to the point where they relied on each other to keep going, and the point where Alexa started to feel closeness towards Ashian, a feeling that she’s never had before enveloped her, and even thought she wanted to tell him, the chance never came up.

Darkian held the sword up as he flew straight towards the group. “Ashian!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Alexa yelled into the skies as the sound of blood been spouted was heard.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 51
    NEXT CHAPTER: AURA OF LIFE PART 2: ASHIAN

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Nice case of reversal here.

Lexie lives! She lives!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Of course she lives last time she just fell unconscious for a while.

Yeah, I said the battle will be a two parter plus do you think I'll really kill Darkian off so simply.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

AURA OF LIFE PART 2: ASHIAN

The sound of blood spouting out was heard, Alexa gasped as she looked at what Darkian did. Right in front of her was Klaid, standing there with a sword sticking right through his chest, his mouth was bleeding. “Klaid, are you okay?” Alexa asked but Klaid just chuckled.

“Should you even ask that,” Klaid smiled as he looked at Alexa and Henry. “You’re, our last hope, don’t, lose.” He muttered and started falling down after a few seconds he hit the floor.

“Fool.” Darkian stepped on Klaid’s head almost making it pop. “He should’ve stayed behind and quiet, maybe he would’ve survived that way.” He chuckled as he looked at Alexa and Henry. “You’ve lost this battle, accept that!” he fired a slash of darkness.

“You…you bastard!” Alexa held her hand up creating a big yellow barrier that blocked the slash; not just that it reflected it, unfortunately Darkian was too fast and he dodged it. “How dare you!” she held her hands up and started firing yellow spheres of Aura at Darkian, who just kept dodging with ease.

“You’re a fool too, there’s no way you’ll…” just before he could finish a green sphere hit his ankle which distracted him and allowed a barrage of yellow ones to hit on the spot and make him fall off. Alexa looked at the source of the green sphere. It was Henry.

“What, I’m gonna help too.” Henry nodded his head as he walked next to Alexa. “We’re not letting you beat us Darkian, with, or without that sword.” Henry and Alexa grabbed each other’s hand and glared at Darkian.

“You guys never give up do ya.” Darkian pushed himself up as he glared at the two trainers. “Forget you then!” Darkian screamed with all his might as he started charging towards Henry and Alexa. “I’m not letting you defeat me!”

“We like to differ, take this!” Henry and Alexa yelled and held their hands forward pushing Darkian away; Darkian held his sword forward as his third eye started glowing black.

“Not so fast shit head,” Darkian started laughing as he held all of the energy and turned it into a Dark Aura beam, he fired the beam which surrounded and swept Henry and Alexa way, this left them falling on the floor. “Told ya.” Darkian chuckled.

Alexa raised her head; her mouth was bleeding out as she looked at Darkian. “I know…” she felt it, a small heart beat. “I know you’re there, so please.” Inside the water bubbles were starting to form as a hand tried to reach the surface. “Please, comeback.” She muttered as she stared at the now walking Darkian.

Just before Darkian left though the water in the lake started to bubble. “Now what?” Darkian turned back around as the water popped before a body jumped out. It was Ashian; he landed on the ground as he looked at Darkian holding his hand closed to his now clean wound. “No way, how?”

“Easy, you forgot that I had part of the Healing Aura inside me, it took me a while, but I managed to heal myself in time.” Ashian grinned; he walked over to Amanda, who was still startled. “Give me the sword.”

“Yes,” Amanda didn’t hesitate as she gave the sword back to Ashian. “Now, I’ll finish you off.” Ashian pointed the sword at Darkian as the two glared at each other once more.

Alexa smiled after seeing that Ashian was okay, she tried to push herself up but saw that Ashian was telling her to just lay down. “Go get him.” She muttered.

“I will.” Ashian said as if he understood what she said. “All right Darkian, let’s go!’ Ashian started charging towards Darkian holding his sword up as it glowed in a rainbow color once more. Darkian’s sword glowed with darkness as he did the same thing. Both sword clashed once more, sending energy all around the place and making all the pieces of rubble even smaller.

“I guess we’re tied up again, now aren’t we.” Darkian chuckled as he kicked Ashian on the gut and pushed him away, he held his hand forward and pushed him back with his dark energy. “I’m not falling for any of your tricks ever again.” Darkian started running again but Ashian managed to defend himself as he threw him off, Ashian slashed but Darkian was able to defend himself. “Why do we even have to fight, just join me for god’s sake!”

“Never!” Ashian yelled and tried to slash across Darkian, but he jumped over the sword and kicked his face.

“But really, what’s your reason to fight; it’s pretty obvious that it’s to defeat me.” Darkian tackled Ashian down to the floor and lifted a cloud of dust. “Just admit it; you’re fighting for your own selfish reason.” Darkian started laughing as he stepped on Ashian’s hand; the one that was holding the Aura Sword. “Now, prepare to die.” He held his sword in front of Ashian.

“Maybe so.” Ashian kicked Darkian off as he rolled around and kicked his right cheek. “But, the feeling to save everyone is what keeps me going!” Ashian charged again as he slashed Darkian’s sword up and pointed it close to his face.

“He’s got him now.” Henry grunted as he crawled next to Alexa. “Finish him off Ashian!”

“You heard him,” Darkian grinned as he and Ashian glared at each other. “But you can’t do it can you.” Darkian held his left hand forward and fired a beam of darkness that sent Ashian flying away. Ashian bounced on the floor twice before landing on the ground.

Darkian screamed as his third eye opened wide and surrounded his body with Dark Aura. “Fuck you!” Darkian grabbed the sword as he charged towards Ashian, Ashian held the sword up and blocked the hit with all his energy; but since the Dark Aura was too strong the sword started to crack. “Looks like it won’t take long for it to disappear!” Darkian laughed.

*His right, the sword’s not gonna last.” Ashian looked away but after a second he grinned; he still had an ace off his sleeve, “All right then!” Ashian yelled as he turned into a blur an appeared behind Darkian kicking him on the back of his head, his body started glowing with a rainbow colored Aura. “I forgot, that I don’t only have the sword,” he held his hand forward. “But the support of my friends, and their Auras.

“Why can’t you just stay down!” Darkian yelled and held the sword up, in truth he was also beginning to lose his energy, considering Ashian wasn’t giving up so soon. “I guess, I’ll have to pull out all of my energy,” Darkian clenched his sword as it was surrounded with his Dark Aura. “Now, I’ll show you.” He grinned, his body was surrounded any more but the sword was and it was practically a giant sword of Dark Aura.

“That could kill you.” Ashian looked at Darkian in awe. He knew that he lost it, Darkian wasn’t thinking straight anymore, shut if the hit landed it would finish Ashian off, but if it didn’t it would be the opposite result.

“You’re just scared.” Darkian started running with all his might, lifting dust with his sword as he ran. Ashian forgot about reasoning as he started charging also. “Let’s finish this shall we!”

“No problem!” Ashian yelled, Darkian slashed but Ashian managed to duck as he got himself in a good position and prepared to stab. “Now!” but just before he hit Darkian blocked the sword’s attack.

“Darkian’s too fast.” Alexa said as she looked at Ashian. “Ashian, let the sword hit you!” Alexa yelled as she looked at Ashian; Ashian didn’t know what she was planning but anything would work at the moment.

He got out of the attack as Darkian’s sword approached, just then a giant yellow barrier was created and defended Ashian, the Dark Aura Sword was strong enough to break it, but once it did it had lost almost all of its energy. “Alexa, you’re a genious.” Ashian grinned he ducked as he pushed himself forward. “It ends now!”

Then the noise of Darkian’s screams was heard as Ashian stabbed right through his body. Ashian held his hand forward as he grabbed Darkians forehead; it started to burn due to the fact that Ashian was purifying it. Finally the eye disappeared as Darkian fell to the floor; lifeless.

Ashian walked over to Darkian as they exchanged one last look. “Who knew, you were right,” Darkian chuckled. “I guess you were the strongest in the end weren’t you.” His eyes closed as he chuckled one last time.”

“You did it!” Alexa yelled as she and Henry were helped by Amanda so they could get up. “You really did it!” Alexa ran over to Ashian and hugged him. “That was amazing.”

“No, you were amazing, I couldn’t have done it without you barrier in that last moment.” Ashian smiled as he hugged her back, he looked at Henry for a moment and nodded his head.

“It’s too bad though.” Amanda looked away with a sad face, Ashian knew what she was thinking, Lucas wasn’t there to celebrate with them unfortunately. “I can still sense his Aura, he’s probably still alive, but you have to hurry.” Ashian and Amanda smiled at each other as Amanda started running away.

“So, I guess we can calm ourselves now.” Henry laughed as he walked over to Ashian and Alexa.

“Yep.” Ashian started walking. “Let’s go ba….” His eyes went blank as he toppled over and fell to the ground.

“Ashian!” Alexa and Henry yelled at the same time as they went to help their friend.

“Ashian, wake up, Ashian.” Ashian could hear Alexa’s voice but eventually, he fell into a deep slumber.

Ashian opened his eyes, he heard a beeping noise, and he recognized the roof, since all the hospitals in Kanto had the same white roof. He looked around; he was wearing an oxygen mask and a hospital robe, his left arm and his forehead were bandaged, and he was pretty sure his chest was too. “Where am I?” Ashian tried to push himself up but he grunted. “Well, at least I know I’m alive, because that sure hurt.” He pouted.

“Oh you’re awake.” Alexa walked into the room and smiled, she had a band aid on her face and her hand was bandaged. “You’ve been sleeping for three days, you must be hungry.”

“Well…” his stomach started growling, Ashian blushed a bit.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Alexa laughed and started walking but Ashian called her back.

“What happened?” he asked as Alexa turned back around.

“After you fainted we retrieved you and Lucas and took you here, we’re in Viridian City Hospital right now.” Alexa answered with a nod, Ashian took a while to figure out why go so far away when they could’ve gone to Cerulean or Vermileon, but then remembered that since the Warrior’s Base at Viridian had influences in the hospital, he came up with the answer.

“Well, go ahead, bring me the food, where’s Henry by the way?” Ashian asked.

“Oh, he’s out buying some video games or something; we thought it might cheer you up a bit.” Alexa giggled as she walked out.

Ashian put his head on the pillow as he turned on the TV, there were news about what happened at Saffron, even though they were saying that instead of a battle and earthquake shook the city so hard that Team Dark couldn’t escape, this caused them to lose most of their members, the members that were alive were arrested immediately.

“Well I guess that’s good too.” Ashian smiled a bit, it was finally over they didn’t have to worry about Team Dark anymore and the only thing he had to worry about was the Pokemon League, that’s when it hit him, he didn’t know how much time was left.

Then like an answer to his begging the news on the league came up. “On other news the Indigo Plateau tournament will be starting in three weeks prior to today, a lot of people have already gathered around here, and this is thought to be one of the biggest tournaments in history.” The reporter laughed as he kept going on about the rules; Ashian didn’t bother to listen, he knew he would get the rules when the tournament started anyways.

After a while Alexa came back as she gave Ashian a tray full of food; which Ashian, of course enjoy as he dug in. “They’re right, hospital food is good.” Ashian put a piece of bread in his mouth as he started eating it, he took a bite out of his mashed potatoes and kept eating. All the while he noticed Alexa smiling at him. “Something wrong.”

“It’s just, this was how we met, you been in the hospital and all.” Alexa answered. “It seems as if it was so long ago.”

“Five months actually, I had three months of travelling by that time, so now I have eight months since I started my journey.” Ashian said while counting with his fingers.

“You gotta learn to count in your mind.” Alexa laughed as she looked at Ashian. “That’s something that was always hard for you.”

“I guess you’re right on that,” Ashian nodded as he took the oxygen mask off, since he could breathe well.

“Can I come in.” the door opened and Amanda’s voice came from the hall. She walked inside and smiled at the sight of Ashian and Alexa talking. “Oh how sweet.” She squeaked.

“Shut up!” both Ashian and Alexa yelled as they blushed. “What do you want?” Ashian asked as Amanda took a seat.

“As you know, Team Dark has been disbanded and most of their members arrested right?” Amanda said as she sat down and looked at Ashian.

“Yeah, why?” Ashian asked. Whatever Amanda was gonna say, didn’t seem good at the moment.

“Well, we have reasons to think that,” Amanda frowned a bit as she looked at Ashian and Alexa. “That Team Dark, was actually just a pawn in the schemes of another group of people.” She looked down at the floor.

Ashian gasped, after all the trouble they went through, after all the fighting to find out that someone else was the puppet master in this twisted game. “Are you serious!” Ashian yelled as he finally pushed himself up.

“Yeah, we don’t know where they are, but we know it’s not Kanto and we already started looking.” Amanda tried to calm him down. “But, you guys are off.” This took them by surprise. “You helped too much already, and we don’t think they have any Dark Warriors with them, so, you can rest.”

Ashian found it hard to listen to her, but, if she said so, then resting wouldn’t be so bad, they deserved it. “Okay, but if you need help tell me.” He smiled and nodded.

“Don’t worry Ashian, oh and by the way Lucas is gonna come soon to visit.” She smiled and walked out of the room leaving the two eleven year olds alone.

“Well, I guess now we only need one more badge to enter the tournament.” Alexa nodded.

“Yep, and then, I will finally become the Kanto champion!” Ashian yelled.

END OF CHAPTER 52
    NEXT CHAPTER: DOUBLE VIRIDIAN TROUBLE

Blog Entries

Ouch. Head-popping like a potato in a microwave.

Nice. Darkian stays down for the count.

The hospital. Always the hospital...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The hospital's a classic, sorry, now that Team Dark's gone there's only one badge left and then the great Pokemon League.

Also I'm beginning the work on the next installment of Pokemon New Generation which is set to be a fic of at least five maybe six chapters called Middle School, in this fic we see how Ashian lives his life now that his journey is over and how he does at school with his friends and a certain girl he likes, it isn't the official sequel but you can see it as something in between.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

DOUBLE VIRIDIAN TROUBLE

Ashian was looking out from the terrace to his hospital room, it’s been a week since he defeated Darkian in Saffron City, meaning that he was going to be relieved today. “All right, I better go change.” Ashian started walking back inside, the day before he and Alexa talked about going to the gym; neither of them knew who the gym leader was, so they just had to wait and see. Once he walked back into the room he saw Henry and Lucas playing with some Pokemon Trading Cards.

“Oh hey Ashian, just trying to beat Henry here.” Lucas said as he put a Sceptile card down on the desk, Henry grinned.

“Now, I discard this fire energy card, and my Ninetales Ex will be able to use Fire Blast,” Henry said as he grabbed a fire energy card and put it away. “Sceptile gets hit with a super effective attack, and so he loses, I win…again.” Henry chuckled.

“Again?” Ashian raised an eyebrow and looked at Lucas.

“So he beat me five times already, I’m better in a real battle anyways.” Lucas frowned as he started gathering his cards.

“That’s really funny you know.” Ashian laughed and walked over to where his clothes were folded; he grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom to change. “Oh, Lucas, do you know who the gym leader of Viridian is?” Ashian asked while he was changing.

“Oh no, I’m not telling you, I ain’t gonna help you plan a strategy this time,” Lucas chuckled as he got up. “This is the last gym battle, you’ll win it on your own.” He nodded his head as he saw Ashian walking out of the room; he was wearing his normal clothes except that his red sleeveless jacket was opened up. “You coming Henry?”

“Oh no, he’s staying until I beat him!” Lucas yelled as he pointed at Henry.

“You’re still on that,” Henry sighed, Ashian just chuckled as he walked out of the room. He started walking through the halls of the hospital until he got to the main lobby; it was really quiet since there weren’t that many people in the hospital anymore, Alexa was waiting for him in the middle of the lobby looking at her watch.

“Finally here,” Alexa turned to Ashian and smiled. Ashian walked over to her as the two started talking. “We better get moving, shall we.” She started walking together with Ashian.

“Wow, Viridian sure has change in only seven months.” Ashian looked around, surprised at all the buildings that were in construction back when he started his journey, and that now are completed.

“Actually, a week ago you said we’ve been travelling for six months, you counted wrong.” Alexa nodded her head while Ashian looked at her with a confused look. “We’ve been travelling for eight months, you have ten months since you started your journey.”

“Really!” Ashian yelled. “That means,” he started counting with his fingers. “My birthday’s in a week.” He was alarmed now; how could he have forgotten how long he had been travelling for. “Oh well, can’t do much about it, but still that was really idiotic of me.”

“Is it any different from how you usually act?” Alexa asked with a grin.

“Ha ha, really funny,” Ashian said sarcastically. “You’re friendlier now, I’ve noticed that.” Ashian looked at Alexa for a sec.

“I’m just happy, that there’s no more danger.” Alexa nodded, she blushed a little as she looked at Ashian; in truth, she had been spending a lot of time with Ashian, even though she couldn’t tell him she was still happy the two were finally getting along.

“Yeah, I can say the same thing for everyone.” Ashian chuckled and smiled and kept walking together with Alexa.

“Anyways, we’ll finally get our last badge, and then comes the tournament!” Alexa yelled, throwing her arms in the air. The two looked ahead to see the big square like building, it looked like an old temple from the far look.

“This is it right?” Ashian asked as he and Alexa walked towards the gym, they saw a sign that said. ‘Gym closed caused of flood, new gym direction here’ Ashian looked at the small map under the sign. “I get it, they must’ve made a new gym while we were travelling, and that’s cool.”

“All right then, let’s get going.” Alexa nodded and turned around, Ashian followed her as the two walked off. “I wonder how it looks like?” Alexa asked, Ashian was looking at the small map he grabbed.

The two finally got to where the map took them, they both gasped as they looked at the big green and round stadium in front of them, it didn’t have a roof so the sun light fell right into it, Ashian smiled, it wasn’t a gym, it was a stadium. “I see, so the new gym is a stadium, I get it, it’s so that the ones that go through here can get a look at what it is to fight in a stadium from when the tournament starts.” Ashian nodded his head.

“That’s actually pretty smart of you.” Alexa laughed. The two walked into the stadium, Ashian looked around in awe, he would be fighting in an even bigger stadium once the tournament starts; so he had to imagine a crowd, since he has to get accustomed to that. The two walked into the big Pokemon Arena, it was bigger than any other gym arenas, which gave a lot of space for fighting. “Cool.”

“You can say that again,” Ashian kicked some dust off. “Where’s the gym leader though?” he asked himself.

Then the door on the other side opened up as a man around his thirties started walking out from the other side, he had a spiky brown hair that pointed forward, he was wearing a black jacket with a hood and a pair of purple pants.

Ashian gasped as he recognized who it was. “Professor Oak?” Ashian asked in disbelief.

“Actually, for now, you can just call me Gary Ashian.” Gary Oak looked at Ashian, he practically helped Cindy raised him through is life, and now he finally showed himself to be the Viridian City gymleader.

“But how?” Ashian asked, Alexa just shifted while the two talked, waiting for her chance to say something.

“I’ve been leader for years, that’s why I co work with Tracey, I have to be on the gym and be a professor in Pallet town at the same time, so he helps while I’m out.” Gary explained as he pointed at Ashian. “I’ve been waiting a long time to fight you Ashian, I heard about everything you’ve done in your journey and now it’s time to see if what I thought you when you were little has paid off.”

“What does he mean exactly?” Alexa asked.

“Since my mom’s a single mom Gary helped her out, he also thought me everything I know about Pokemon,” Ashian said still not shifting away from Gary.

“So like a mentor thing?” Alexa asked, she remembered now, she heard about Gary Oak a famous professor and also one of the greatest trainers in the world. “Wait you’re kidding right!” she yelled her tone was a little more nervous now.

“No I’m not, now, I know you’ve both come for a battle against me, to get your final badge am I right?” Gary asked looking at both Ashian and Alexa. He chuckled a bit, he knew they were both nervous and he was going to make use of that. “Tell you what, I’ll make it easier for you, how about you both fight me in a two on one battle.”

“Two on one?” Ashian and Alexa both raised their eyebrows.

“Yeah, I’ll use two of my Pokemon, and you both will use one of yours, if you can beat both of mine I’ll give you two the badge.” Gary nodded his head with his arms crossed; he looked at them with a confident grin. “So…are you up for it?”

Ashian and Alexa both took out their pokeballs. “We’re up for it.” They both nodded their heads and threw the balls into the arena, once they touched the floor Alexa’s Tyranitar and Ashian’s Charmeleon came out.

“Tyranitar and Charmeleon, that’s the Charmander I gave you right Ashian.” Gary snickered as he grabbed two pokeballs from his belt. “Then I’ll go with these two, I choose you Blastoise and Skarmory!” Gary threw both of his pokeballs once they reached the floor his Blastoise and Skarmory came out.

“We got him, he picked Skarmory, Charmeleon can easily take it on.” Ashian chuckled in confidence.

“I wouldn’t be so sure Ashian, remember that Skarmory is a very sneaky Pokemon.” She looked over at him reminding him that she too has one. “Plus, Charmeleon can’t fly, so if Skarmory goes too far it won’t be able to reach.”

“I can still take it, go Charmeleon use Flamethrower!” Ashian decided to take the first attack as his Charmeleon fired a jet of flames towards Skarmory.

“You dumbass!” Alexa yelled, Skarmory lifted itself off the ground and into the sky.

“Swift!” Skarmory started waving its wings as it fired golden stars, this hit both Charmeleon and Tyranitar. “Blastoise, use Water Sport.” Blastoise raised its cannons as it started firing rain from them, this made the field wet.

“Tyranitar, use Hyper Beam!” Alexa made her Tyranitar fire a Hyper Beam, Skarmory managed to dodge the beam, but it had to lower itself.

“Now, Charmeleon overheat!” Ashian yelled, Charmeleon fired a ball made out of red flames, it was about to reach Skarmory but it just turned into steam. “What happened?”

Gary started laughing, holding his hand closed to his head. “You’ve travel so far, but you still don’t know, Water Sport is an attack that decreases fire attacks, like Charmeleon’s attacks,” Garey managed to calm himself down as he looked at the two of them. “If you wanna beat me, you’ll have to work together.”

“He’s right you know, you’re going off on your own.” Alexa frowned as she looked at Ashian; something she forgot about him, was how hard his head was.

“Okay, but, how, we’re fighting a pro here.” Ashian looked back at Alexa, she just nodded silently. “Wait I think I got it.”

“Even I’m getting impatient, Blastoise Hydro Pump!” Gary threw his hand out as his Blastoise raised his cannon and fired a strong stream of water straight at Charmeleon and Tyranitar.

“Protect!” Tyranitar created a green barrier that protected both Pokemon. “Now, use Stone Edge!” Tyranitar fired a barrage of stones straight at Blastoise, Blastiose just curled up inside its shell.

“Skarmory, use Steel Wing!” Skarmory started diving down towards the ground, its wing glowing in a metallic gray, Charmeleon stood right below Skarmory as it opened its mouth. “How’s that gonna help, Water Sport is still in effect.” Ashian just grinned as Charmeleon fired a Flamethrower, Skarmory was closed enough, so it barely dodged the attack.

“Now, use Fire Spin!” Charmeleon started spinning around, surrounding itself with fire and turning all the water on the field into steam. This strategy managed to cover both Tyranitar and Charmeleon. This left Gary in question.

“Nice strategy, now that’s the teamwork I was talking about, but.” He raised his finger. “Blastoise, use Surf!” Blastoise created a giant tidal wave. Alexa and Ashian both gasped as the wave hit them and their Pokemon.

“Tyranitar!” Tyranitar jumped in front of Charmeleon covering it from the water as it took it down. Charmeleon managed to come out of that alive. It looked at its partner and then turned to glare at Skarmory and Blastoise.

“Tyranitar are you okay?” Alexa walked over to her weaken Tyranitar as the two exchanged looks. “Good job, return.” She grabbed her pokeball and returned Tyranitar.

Ashian glared at Gary and his Pokemon while clenching his fist. “You,” Charmeleon glared with more intensity and assumed a battle stand. “I will beat you!” then Charmeleon started glowing in a white light as it grew taller and bigger, then it spread a pair of wings. When the light was gone, it stomped on the ground and roared wildly, revealing itself in its new Charizard form.

“Nice Ashian, you managed to make Charmeleon evolve, now the battle begins.” Gary grinned, his Skarmory took flight again. Charizard spread its wings once more and then flew straight towards Skarmory, it grabbed Skarmory by the neck and started to choke it. “What speed?” Gary gasped.

“Charizard, use Fire Punch!” Charizard turned Skarmory around as it punched it with a fiery fist, throwing it back to the ground. “Now, Fire Blast!” Ashian yelled as Charizard fired a blast of flames straight towards Skarmory, it was hit by the attack and crashed on the floor, this knocked it out immediately.

“Yes, wow, who knew it’ll become so strong.” Alexa grinned as she saw Ashian’s Charizard land on the ground.

“Now we’re one on one,” Ashian gave Gary a serious look as the two continued to stare at each other. “Arial Ace.” Charizard flew straight towards Blastoise, it roared as its wings got sharper, Gary grinned as his Blastois went inside its shell and started spinning, it crashed with Charizard knocking it back.

“I´m not that eas to beat remember.” Gary chuckled as Blastoise´s arms came out from the shell and grabbed Charizard by the neck. “Use your Water Gun,” Blastoise lowered its cannons so that they would hit Charizard.

“Charizard, use Crunch!” Ashian yelled desperately, Charizard bit Blastoise´s shoulder with all its strenght; unfortunately Blastoise was able to fire the Water Gun and sent Charizard flying back with water. Charizard landed in front of Ashian, almost out of energy. “Charizard.” Ashian walked over to Charizard, but it managed to get up in time.

“I gotta admit, your Charizard is really strong, it kinda reminds me of a friend of mine or at least his Charizard.” Gary raised his hand and pointed at Ashian, Blastoise immediatly fired a Hydro Pump towards Charizard. Charizard flew up as it flew straight towards Blastoise.

“Use Flare Blitz!” Charizard surrounded itself with red flames as it roared, it tackled Blastoise taking it down.

“Blastoise...” before Gary could finish his order Charizard grabbed it and flew straight up, Gary smiled since he remembered what Ashian was about to do.

“Seismic Toss!” Ashian yelled and threw his hand down, Charizard flew straight down after spinning about five times, gathering speed with eneough energy to finish Blastoise, it crashed on the floor lifting a lot of dust and finally let Blastoise go.

Blastoise just laid there on the floor, defeated. “Congrats,” Gary said as he returned Blastoise. “You´ve won.”

“That was great!” Alexa yelled wtih happines as she ran towards Ashian and hugged him. “You were great, and Charizard was too.” She smiled towards Charizard.

“Thanks.” Ashian blushed after noticing that Alexa was hugging him. Gary walked over to the two of them, extending both of his hands.

“And now, like I promise, your Earth Badges.” Gary smiled while Ashian and Alexa grabbed both of their badges.

“Yeah!” they high fived each other and laughed.

“Good luck in the tournament Ashian, it isn´t easy, I myself lost when I tried it, but I gotta admit you both are better.” Gary nodded his head.

“And you better believe it.” Ashian and Alexa turned around. “Oh, and tell Bryan I´m ready to beat him.” He smiled as the two walked off. “We make a great team.”

“Yep.” Alexa turned to him as she kissed him on the cheek making him blush. “Don´t get all worked up, it was just a friend kiss plus a thank you.”

Ashian just smiled and nodded. “And now, there´s only one thing left,” he stared at the giant mountain that was on the horizon. “The Indigo Plateou,” Alexa did the same as the wind started to blow symbolizing their confidence.

END OF CHAPTER 53
    NEXT CHAPTER: HOME IS WHERE THE START WAS, THE CLIP OF FATE

Blog Entries

Ah, the Gym Battle with Blue. I remember it like it was yesterday... sorry, ramblings of a nostalgic player. Real nice job! Now Ashian can hit the Indigo Plateau tournament.

Gary and Ashian's mom single? Anybody getting a naughty translation from this? I am.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

No Ashian's mom is single so Gary helped her raise Ashian while Ashian was young he did this besides raising Bryan and taking care of Pokemon, kinda like the old professor Oak except he and Cindy are of the same age.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast