Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 18

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance)

A few times you used words like "they were standing." Think about changing them to "they stood." Technically either is correct, but it sounds better.

And you still do this: “Here are your ice creams,” the waiter walked over to their desk as he laid the two ice cream bowls down.

Notice the bold, italicized part. The waiter walking has nothing to do with his quote, so you do not use a comma after the quote.

It should be: “Here are your ice creams.” (period, new sentence) The waiter walked over to their desk as he laid the two ice cream bowls down.

Or:

“Here are your ice creams,” the waiter said as he walked over to their desk as he laid the two ice cream bowls down.

Anyways, besides the minor grammar issues, the chapter was pretty good. Keep it up.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance)

Ashian was looking at the sea from the ship’s front, he was staring at the rising sun; after a day from travelling in the ship they were so close to Cinnabar that Ashian could already smell his new badge. “Two badges left,” he smiled as he looked at the island that was coming to sight.

Then he remembered all the other things he had to do, get the Aura Sword and defeat Team Dark; he was happy it could finally come to an end but was he strong enough to defeat Team Dark. “This might be harder than anything, but I have to try.” He clenched his fist.

“Why are you up so early?” Henry asked after coming out and walking over to where Ashian was, he was scratching his eye due to the fact he had just gotten up. “We’re so close to an island that is known for its heat and it’s cold right now.” He shivered and leaned next to Ashian.

“It’s because it’s like seven in the morning.” Ashian answered as he sighed again, thinking back to it, had it really been six months since he left Pallet Town; six months since his adventures started. “I can’t believe it, how long has it been since I left that day.”

“Yeah,” Henry said as he turned around. “Let’s go catch a few more snoozes before we leave, you’ll need it for your battle.” Henry smiled as he walked back; Ashian followed soon after.

“I wonder what Pokémon this gymleader uses.” Ashian asked himself after he started walking back to his room. “I heard the previous leader used fire types so this one might be using those too,” he scratched his chin.

“That’s….bad, you don’t have any water Pokémon you can fight with,” Henry said with worried after he turned to look at Ashian.

“Who says I don’t,” Ashian grinned, he took out a pokéball from his pocket, once he threw the pokéball on the water it bounced back to his hand, after the flash of light that had materialized on the water faded Ashian’s new Luvdisc was swimming calmly on the water.

“When did you get that?” Henry asked as he stared at the heart shaped Pokémon.

“I was thinking about the water Pokémon problem last night, then I saw this Luvdisc swimming closed by, I had Pikachu hit it with a Thunderbolt and it was caught instantly.” Ashian answered, he was about to returned Luvdisc but he decided to let it swim for a while. “I had to send Loudred to Gary Oak’s lab though.”

“Well, at least now you have a Pokémon you can counter with,” Henry said and just walked back; since he knew Ashian would probably find another conversation and wouldn’t let him sleep.

“Wow, this place looks great.” Ashian kept glancing over the island, it was full of stores and hotels and of course full of tourists like any island would be. “So it is true what they say about Cinnabar being one of the greatest tourist sites in Kanto.” Ashian imitated a whistle and started walking.

“Yeah, this should be fun right,” Evelyn smiled as she started walking and looking at the stores. “Hey Ashian, wanna take pictures?” she pointed at a blue photo booth that was nearby.

“Where’s the gym?” Ashian held his hand above his face as he tried to find the gym; this got Evelyn out of her happy mood since Ashian totally ignored her.

Alexa chuckled in victory. “Too bad Evelyn, you already have all your badges so you can play around, but Ashian and I still have to get two more badges meaning, we don’t have time for that.” She waved her hand at Evelyn as if she was trying to get her to go away.

“Yeah, he’s in kick ass mode, he won’t listen to anyone that won’t give him a challenge.” Lucas laughed as he kept walking.

“Hey, what’s your name?” They all turned around to look over at a boy that was glaring at them, he had a long blond hair that covered his face, he was wearing a beige hiking jacket with a green undershirt, and he was also wearing a pair of green pants and red sneakers.

“Ashian, why do you ask?” Ashian asked as he looked at the kid preparing to get his pokéball out.

“I knew it, you’re that kid that was on the news like three months ago back on the S.S. Anne Two Tournament,” the kid said as he pointed at him with a pokéball. “I thought you were great, well not as great as me of course.” He flicked his hair in confidence. “So let’s prove whose better, with a battle.”

“All right then, I choose you Charmeleon!” Ashian threw his pokéball as his Charmeleon came out and stretched its arms.

“In that case, I’ll use this, go for the win Croconaw!” the kid yelled as his Croconaw appeared, it stretched it jaw as it glared at Charmeleon. “My name’s Jacob by the way.”

“I get the first move, go Charmeleon use Flamethrower!” Ashian yelled his Charmeleon charged as it fired a burning jet of flames towards Croconaw.

“Croconaw, counter that with Water Gun, and then use Crunch.” Croconaw didn’t even flinch as it fired a stream of water that extinguished Charmeleon’s flames; it jumped up in the air as it landed right behind Charmeleon. Croconaw opened its mouth wide as it bit Charmeleon on its right arm; the bite was so strong that Charmeleon wasn’t able to focus; meaning he couldn’t attack back.

“I didn’t take into account that Croconaw was a water type, Charmeleon go for a physical attack!” Charmeleon waved its arm around, its body started glowing red after a while, and it raised its left arm as it punched Croconaw and made it lose its grip on Charmeleon’s arm. Charmeleon started slashing Croconaw using all the damage it had absorbed with a powerful Rage attack. Croconaw growled as it fired a barrage of glowing blue bubbles; the bubbles hit Charmeleon’s face straight on and made it step back.

“This is gonna be easier than I thought, Croconaw Whirlpool!” Jacob yelled as Croconaw created a giant whirlpool around its mouth, it raised its head and sent the whirlpool towards Charmeleon. Charmeleon pushed itself up as it fired a Fire Spin, both attacks crashed as it started to create steam between the two attacks.

“Charmeleon, Megakick now!” Ashian yelled as Charmeleon’s leg started glowing in a bluish white color; it ran towards Croconaw as it kicked it across the chest. “Now, it’s not countering it so use Fire Punch!” Charmeleon’s fist was surrounded with flames as it punched Croconaw across the jaw.

“I got you now, Croconaw use Rage!’ Croconaw raised its right hand; its body glowed in a blue color as it slashed Charmeleon’s shoulder, which made the claw marks on its chest bleed. It tackled it down and kept slashing it. “Now, use Water Pulse!” Croconaw opened its mouth wide as it sent a blue wall of water towards Charmeleon; the water erupted as it sent waves of water all around, Charmeleon couldn’t dodge these and fell to the floor.

“Charmeleon’s unable to battle Croconaw wins, Jacob’s the winner!” Henry yelled as he pointed his left hand towards Jacob. Ashian returned Charmeleon as he saw Jacob walking over to him.

“Is your Charmeleon okay, I think I over did it a bit.” Jacob said as he stretched his hand out. “But hey, in a battle anything goes right?”

“Yeah, I think Charmeleon will be fine,” Ashian nodded as he shook hands with Jacob. “You’re pretty strong yourself Jacob.”

“Well I have to be, I have my eight badges already,” Jacob nodded with a grin. “I just got my last one at the gym, I can take you guys there if you want.” He nodded; now that Ashian saw him better Jacob didn’t exactly look so bad.

‘Thanks Jacob,” Ashian nodded.

“Call me Jake,” Jake turned around and started walking, he was instantly followed by Ashian and the others

“Here it is,” Jake said as they were all looking up at the two floored building, it looked like a hot springs house; it even led to some hot springs that were on the back. “This is the Cinnabar Gym.”

“Are you sure this is a gym, it sure doesn’t look like it,” Henry said, he walked over to the door and started to open it, once they went inside they noticed the giant lava pool that surrounded the floor, there were two bridges that led straight into a battlefield that was at the middle of the pool. “I stand corrected.”

“Wow, this looks…dangerous,” Ashian said, he looked down to the lava pool and immediately stepped back in fear of probably falling off. “Hasn’t’ anyone fell form this.”

“Not if you’re prepared,” they looked over at the other bridge, there was a girl standing at the beginning of the other bridge, she had a long fiery red hair that went down to her waist, she was wearing a red shirt with flames on it and a pair of black jeans that touched her shoes; she also had green eyes. “But if you’re not then, I hope you have insurance.” She laughed. “I’m the leader of Cinnabar Gym, my name’s Ashley.” She bowed. (Ashley as in the word ash)

“My names Ashian Trainer and I’ve come here to challenge you to a battle,” Ashian said as he took out a pokéball and pointed at Ashley with it, now he felt confident, the risk taking the chances of him or his Pokémon falling off with one wrong step made battling more exciting than normal.

“Sure why don’t you go first…no don’t worry about me,” Alexa said sarcastically; since Ashian didn’t bother to consider letting her go first.

“Go for it Ashian!” Evelyn cheered after seeing Ashian walked over to the battlefield.

“Right now Ashian’s in battle mode so, nothing we say can make him lose his focus,” Henry said to Jake as the two stood next to each other. “My name’s Henry by the way.”

“Nice to meet ya,” Jake answered.

After walking into the battlefield Ashian and Ashley looked at each other from different corners of the field. “This will be a three on three match, the first trainer to lose his three Pokémon, obviously, loses the match.” Ashley took a pokéball out. “Do you accept these conditions?”

“Sure do,” Ashian nodded confidently as he assumed his battle stand. “So let’s make it a memorable battle, I choose you Buizel!” Ashian threw his pokéball to the floor and his new Buizel came out.

“When did he get that one, last time I checked he had a Luvdisc?” Henry asked after opening his eyes wide.

“While we were walking over here I traded my Buizel for his Luvdisc, it’s obvious that using a Pokémon that needs to swim to fight in this kinds of battles wouldn’t help.” Jake answered as he nodded softly. “Plus Luvdisc are really rare so I couldn’t pass on the opportunity.”

“How many water Pokémon do you have anyways?” Henry asked.

“I have three they were all given to me by my mother when I started my journey,” Jake said which made Henry even more questionable.

“What’s your last name again?” Lucas asked, since he still needed something to say in the conversation he took his chance.

“Jacob Waterflower,” Jake answered, Henry toppled to the floor as he remembered the last name.

“As in Misty and Moana Waterflower?” Henry asked with disbelief, Moana never told them he had a brother.

“Yeah, Moana’s my older sister.” Jake nodded while clenching his fist in confidence.

“You’re hair’s not red though,” Evelyn said after pointing at his hair.

“I take after my dad.” Jake shrugged.

“Guys, Ashian’s battle remember.” Alexa scolded and then she looked over at the battlefield.

“A Buizel, not bad,” Ashley said and nodded, she threw her pokéball on the middle of the battle field and a Rapidash popped out. “This is Rapidash my lovely steed,” Ashley said. “Rapidash use Fire Spin!” Rapidash stomped on the floor; it stepped back and then fired a strong tornado of flames from its mouth.

“Buizel dodge and use Water Gun!” Ashian yelled, Buizel jumped out of the way just in time, it jumped up in the air as it fired a stream of water. Rapidash’s speed helped it out because it ran away from the Water Gun’s range.

“Extreme Speed!’ Ashley commanded, Rapidash started running at a great speed; almost unseen to the common eye as it tackled Buizel hard on the gut. Buizel fell down but it managed to get up soon after.

“Buizel, are you okay?” Ashian asked.

“Bui,” Buizel gave him a thumb up as it stood up. Buizel started running towards Rapidash it lifted itself off the ground and surrounded itself with streaming water; which turned him into a water bullet.

“Rapidash use Flame Wheel.” Ashley ordered as her Rapidash surrounded itself with fire and started running towards Buizel like a wheel. Both attacks crashed and sent the Pokémon to their respective corners. “You’re actually quite strong.” She grinned.

‘You’re not bad yourself,” Ashian gave her a thumb up. “Buizel, use Sonic Boom!’ Buizel jumped up as it spun around and sent waves of air straight toward Rapidash, Rapidash didn’t dodge it, since the Sony Boom just went over its head.

“Flamethrower!” Ashley yelled, and then she noticed nothing was happening. “What’s happening?” she asked and stared at her still immobile Rapidash.

“The Sonic Boom wasn’t meant to hit Rapidash, but to blow away its flames, it’ll take some time for it to return, now Buizel Aqua Jet!” Buizel surrounded itself by flames again as it flew towards Rapidash.

“Extreme Speed!” Rapidash started running at a blinding speed, both Pokémon crashed against each other sending energy and water away from between the two collisions. After a few seconds both Pokémon couldn’t hold up and fell to the floor, defeated. “Return,” Ashley returned Rapidash.

“You too,” Ashian grabbed Buizel’s pokéball and returned it as well. “Let’s go, Kirlia!” Ashian sent his Kirlia out to battle. “Now we fight it out.” He grinned.

“I’ll go with Arcanine!” Ashley’s second Pokémon her Arcanine came out, it let out sparkling light that surrounded its fur and made it sparkle. Arcanine let out a soft howl; so perfect in sound that anyone would’ve melted over it.

“Kirlia, use Psybeam!” Kirlia started the second round strong by firing a rainbow colored beam that headed straight toward Arcanine, Arcanine leapt up as it jumped over Kirlia’s attack and landed right behind it. “Shadow Ball fast.” Ashian commanded.

“Fire Blast!” Kirlia was too slow, which allowed Arcanine to fire a star shaped beam of fire that enveloped Kirlia and sent it flying to the other side of the field, which left Kirlia all burned up.

“Damn it, Kirlia got up and used Psychic attack!” Kirlia struggled but it managed to get up. Its eyes glowed blue as it enveloped Arcanine with the same light and lifted it into the air. “Now!” Kirlia threw Arcanine down and slammed it across the floor. Arcanine managed to land on its feet though. It growled as it started spinning like a wheel of fire and crashed against Kirlia’s body.

“Kirlia Teleport behind it, then use Shadowball!” Kirlia did just that; it disappeared completely, which confused Arcanine at first. Then it appeared right behind it as it created a ball of shadow energy that crashed against Arcanine and sent it a few steps back.

“Arcanine, get that Kirlia out of here with an Overheat attack!” Arcanine got itself up as it fired a ball of red fire that headed for Kirlia. Kirlia stopped it with its Psychic attack and then turned it back; Arcanine just shrugged it off with its tail.

“Now, for our final shot!” Kirlia raised its arms; before Arcanine could turn around it was hit by a beam of light that sent it to the edge of the field and got it to topple over. “Future Sight.” Ashian grinned in confidence. Kirlia gasped for breath as it fell down. “Kirlia,” he said in an alarmed tone as he returned Kirlia. “You did well.”

“Return Arcanine.” Ashley returned her defeat Arcanine and chuckled. “You know it’s kinda funny, both rounds ended in a tie, better make sure the third one doesn’t right.” She grinned.

“Yeah, and I’m ready for it.” Ashian nodded confidently as he sent his third Pokémon out. “Time to fight Grovyle!”

“Is he nuts!?” Alexa yelled after seeing what Ashian chose as his third Pokémon. “Grovyle’s gonna get fried.”

“Not really,” Lucas said while scratching its chin. “If Grovyle relies on its speed it might actually have a chance.”

“See have some faith on Ashy, go Ashian you can do it!” Evelyn yelled after cupping her hands next to her cheeks.

“I choose you Magmotar!” Ashley yelled as her Magmotar came out, it roared so hard the building practically shook with its strength. “Fire Blast!” Magmotar fired a star shaped beam of fire that headed straight towards Grovyle; Grovyle sprinted out of its range as it charged towards Magmotar.

“Leaf Blade!” he sword like arms glowed in a lemony green as it slashed Magmotar, Magmotar held its left fist up as it blocked it with a Fire Punch, it ducked and fired a Flamethrower that sent Grovyle a good distance away. “Bullet Seed!” Grovyle fired a barrage of yellow glowing seeds, which Arcanine countered with its Flamethrower.

“Magmotar Fire Punch!” Ashley yelled, her Magmotar was surrounded by flames as it spun towards Grovyle and tackled it down. Grovyle grabbed the fist of flames, not caring what it could do to it as it thrust one of its blades down and slashed Magmotar.

“Flamethrower!” Magmotar fired a jet of flames that burned Grovyle across its chest.

“Grovyle, use Solar Beam!” Grovyle raised its mouth as it fired a white beam of energy that headed straight to the Flamethrower, both attacks crashed with each other. “Push harder!” Ashian yelled. The attacks finally exploded and created a cloud of smoke.

When the smoke cleared Magmotar toppled to the floor knocked out. “Awesome!” Ashley yelled as she ran over to Asian cheerily. “That was a great battle Ashian.”

“You weren’t bad either, Grovyle return.” Ashian returned his tired Grovyle as he looked at what Ashley had in her hand, the Volcano Badge.

“Awesome, I have the Volcano Badge!” Ashian yelled as he held the Volcano Badge up.

“That’s seven,” Henry nodded after Ashian ran back to them.

“Now it’s my…” Alexa stopped talking after hearing a tremble that almost made everyone fall off. “What the hell was that?” she asked as she looked behind her.

“It came from the volcano.” Ashley said with a worried tone. “Something’s been happening to it lately.”

“I think we know what that something is.” Ashian said with a glare as he looked at Lucas, Henry and Evelyn. “Alexa stay here, we’ll go check it out.”

“I’ll go too, I don’t know what the hell’s going on but I’ll go too.” Jake said with confidence.

“Without any explanations?” Ashian asked.

“Hey, we’re friends right, I’ll do anything to help with whatever.” Jake nodded as he and Ashian shook hands and ran off.

“I’ll catch up soon guys, good luck.” Alexa whispered as she turned around and god a pokéball out. “Now, let’s do it.” She said.

“Are you ready bro?” Lucas asked after running right next to Ashian; this was probably it, the battle they’ve been waiting for. “If it is Team Dark then you’ll have to find the Aura Sword and you know what will happen.

“Yeah I’m ready; I’m ready to end this.” Ashian said with a serious look and kept running forward, preparing himself for what was to come, but he knew he wasn’t alone, he had his friends, his Pokémon and his strength with him.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 46
    NEXT CHAPTER: AURA SWORD REVEALED

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Ah, so Ashley's grandpappy must be Blaine, huh? And she even got a Magmotar.

So Jake is in here. Is he going to be an lovable idiot like Ashian?

Whoa-oh. Something's up with the volcano, and it's not going to be pretty.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Yep Ashley's the only one that wanted to take the gym since Blaine's daughter didn't want to. I still haven't decided on Jake's personality he'll probably be a little more mature than Ashian considering who his mom is. Yeah that volcano didn't just acted up by accident you can have that for sure.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

AURA SWORD REVEALED

Ashian and his friends, except for Alexa of course kept running up hill as they hurried towards the volcano. After winning his battle Ashian and the others heard a few explosions coming from the volcano; maybe it was erupting, but that was just as bad when you thought about it. “Come on guys, we’re too slow!” Ashian yelled as he looked back at his friends.

“Ashian, it’ll be easier if I go off, there’s a Pokemon Warrior base close by, and I can get some info.” Lucas said as he stopped and turned sideways to the direction of the explosions. “You guys keep going up and you’ll find the temple where the Aura Sword’s in, Jake, Henry if anything happens you help Ashian through, Evelyn you come with me.” Lucas turned to look at Evelyn.

“But I don’t wanna,” Evelyn frowned as she looked down; she didn’t want to leave Ashian’s side, mostly because it meant she couldn’t hold her plan to the end.

“Just come on.” Lucas grabbed her hand and the two started running off.

“This is weird, but awesome; count on me to protect you Ashian.” Jake nodded as the three boys kept running upwards. Henry saw a Hyper Beam about to crash down on them; he pushed both Jake and Ashian out of the way as he fell just a few meters away.

“Henry you okay?” Ashian asked as he ran over to help his wounded friend.

“I’ve been better,” Henry looked up. Ray was looking down at them form a rock, his Mamoswine was right next to him. “So we were right, Team Dark was behind this all along!” Henry yelled as he got up.

“Well, we weren’t going to let you off so easily.” Ray chuckled evilly as he jumped off the black rock. He looked at the three trainers. “Earthquake!” Mamoswine sent shockwaves of energy towards Ashian and his friends. The three of them were shaken off as the floor underneath them crumbled. “Say hello to your deaths!” Ray yelled.

Ashian grabbed a rock after he fell, trying his best to push himself up he looked down to see what the others were doing. “Jake, Henry!” Ashian yelled as he looked down. He climbed back up and glared at Ray. Ashian grabbed a pokeball, after so long he finally got to fight Ray once more, this time; hopefully, would be the last time.

“Look at all the ash in your face; think about how much this volcano will burn once we set it up.” Ray grabbed his own pokeball, Ashian looked at him with a confused look; was their plan to make the volcano erupt, if it was then they would be killing themselves too.

“Why make it erupt?” Ashian threw his pokeball and his Grovyle came out, he knew that Grovyle was in no condition to fight; but he also knew that Mamoswine was part ground, meaning grass attacks would help out a lot.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ray raised his hands and shrugged. “The temple where the Aura Sword resides is the closest point of the volcano, once it erupts, the temple wills turn to ashes itself, then we will cool the lava off with ice Pokemon before it reaches us, that’s why Magmotar’s not with me, it’s helping the other fire Pokemon at the crater, while I’ll use Mamoswine to help cool the lava off.” Ray assumed his battle stand while Mamoswine started stomping on the ground. “Go Mamoswine; finish with this burden with your Hyper Beam!”

Mamoswine fired a beam of orange energy towards Grovyle. Grovyle jumped out of the way instantly as it sped towards Mamoswine. “Grovyle use Leaf Blade!” Grovyle jumped up as the leaf on its arm started glowing a lime green color, it dove down to slash Mamoswine, but the mammoth Pokemon created a green barrier and blocked the attack.

“Ice Beam.” Mamoswine fired a beam composed of icy wind, the beam headed straight towards Grovyle as it froze the ground around it. Grovyle jumped out of the way; but the beam fell right behind it creating a wall of ice, Grovyle crashed with the wall of ice. “Giga Impact!” Ray yelled. Mamoswine started running towards Grovyle, it surrounded itself with purple and yellow energy as it headed straight towards Grovyle. Since Grovyle was being held back by the wall Mamoswine crashed against it and bounced twice on the ground.

“Grovyle, Bullet Seed.” Grovyle prepared to fire a Bullet Seed attack; but Mamoswine saw this and sent shockwaves around again. Grovyle was sent flying by the wave and started toppling down the mountain. He stopped before falling off though. “Grovyle!” Ashian started running towards his injured Pokemon, but Mamoswine fired an Ice Beam that froze his right foot. “Damn you!” he glared back at Ray.

Lucas and Evelyn jumped the best they could as they landed right behind a rock. “Okay, stay safe.” Lucas said his face was full of ash, just like Evelyn. He looked ahead, there were a lot of Pokemon Warriors, all of them fighting against Team Dark grunts, the battle seemed pretty much one sided though. “There’s gotta be something Team Dark is using.” Lucas found it; they were using a generator; an Electabuzz and a Magnezone were both absorbing and releasing electricity at the other Pokemon.

“Is that what they’re using?” Evelyn asked as she saw the attack both Pokemon were using against the Pokemon Warriors.

“Yeah, we have to think of a plan first though.” Lucas said as he got up and took out a pokeball. “Evelyn, do you have any Pokemon that relies on defense?” Lucas asked as he turned to look at Evelyn.

“Sure do,” she winked at him as she took out a pokeball. Lucas and Evelyn counted down from five as they ran out of the rock. “Go Snorlax!” she yelled as her Snorlax came out form the pokeball, two Thunderbolt attacks were fired towards them, but Snorlax created a Protect that defended them from the attack. “Told ya it’ll work.” She nodded.

“Go, Luxray, Salamance!” Lucas sent out his two Pokemon, Luxray jumped on top of Salamance as the two Pokemon started flying towards the generation, trying their best to dodge every single electric attack. “All right Evelyn, hide if all goes well things will get a little rough.” Lucas warned as Evelyn hid behind the rock once more.

Electabuzz and Magnezone fired a Thunder attack at the flying Dragon. Salamance was hit, but not before Luxray jumped off and landed behind the two attacking Pokemon. It turned around and growled as it fired a Discharge; crazily enough, the attack actually worked. “Since Discharge is an attack composed of negative energy, and these Pokemon are charged up with positive one, negative and positive make negative, which makes Discharge stronger.” Lucas grinned confidently as he saw the electric Pokemon fall to their defeat.

“That was awesome, I don’t know math, but that was awesome!” Evelyn yelled after jumping out from her hiding place. Lucas turned to her and grinned at her.

“I knew that’ll be you.” Lucas turned around; a familiar face looked at him, the face of a fifteen year old girl. She had a short bowl shaped red hair, she was wearing a green sleeveless shirt, she had a pair of brown hiking pants and black boots; she also had black eyes and a tan skin.

“Amanda!” Lucas yelled as he ran over to greet his old friend. “What are you doing here?” Lucas asked, then face palmed after noticing he could answer his question himself.

Evelyn frowned after seeing how Lucas started ignoring him. “I could ask the same thing, I figured you’ll be with Ashian.” Amanda said as she started looking around for him. “Instead of hanging out with little girls.” She frowned as she looked at Evelyn.

“Hey!” Evelyn yelled but was stopped by Lucas.

“I let Ashian and two of his friends go off to the temple, I figured I could take care of the main forces right here.” Lucas nodded; his face turned to seriousness when he saw that Amanda frowned even more. “Is something wrong?”

“These are just back up, they have the temple surrounded, not just that but once their plan works and the volcano starts erupting, the temple will be the first place to burn,” Amanda said with a sad look. Evelyn gasped after hearing what she said, if she was right, then Ashian, Jake and Henry could die, or they could already be dead to top it off.

“We have to help them.” Evelyn said all of a sudden after stepping past Lucas. “If Ashian dies, then…” she looked down, Lucas caught this.

“Amanda, start grouping up the troops and head for the temple, I’ll catch up later.” Lucas said solemnly, Amanda nodded and ran off; he turned to look at Evelyn. “What do you have plan for Ashian, why are you here?”

“What, what are you saying?” Evelyn asked trying her best to convince Lucas nothing was wrong.

“Don’t play dumb with me and tell me!” Lucas barked as he held his pokeball closed to Evelyn’s face. “Tell me now!” he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Evelyn decided to drop the act as she took her hat off, revealing a streak of white hair. “You’re right; I’ve been planning something, I’ve been planning to steal Ashian’s power for such a long time, even I can’t remember.” Evelyn said as she looked down. “Ever since the day I left him at the Pokemon Warrior temple.”

“But why?” Lucas asked and started putting his pokeball down.

“Because, he told me I should be the one to wield the Aura Sword.” Evelyn answered after raising her head, fury was gleaming in her eyes. “I didn’t understand anything of it, what Aura was, and then I met this man back at the forest.” Evelyn looked up.

Evelyn was walking through Viridian Forest, holding her brown backpack on, back then she was still wearing her old clothes, a black top with a pair of brown pants and a pair of black sandals, her hair was all black and she was wearing in a ponytail. She looked around at the trees in fury, Ashian told her about Aura, but what exactly was it; was it some freaky power, she remembered hearing it somewhere before, but she couldn’t remember where.

“Do you hate him, and the fact that you can’t do anything?” Evelyn turned around; a man wearing a black cloak was right in front of her. “I think that’s it, now isn’t it?” the man asked with a chuckle. Evelyn took a step back as she raised her pokeball.

“Who are you, and what do you want!?” she barked as she prepared to attack the mysterious man. He held his hand up so that she would calm down.

“I’m merely a messenger, that kid Ashian, his bound to be a great warrior and accomplish great things, and so are you, that is if you take his destiny.” The man chuckled evilly as he looked at Evelyn mischievously.

“You mean those freaky powers, why would I want them?” she asked; she tried to step back but instead toppled over to the ground. “Ouch.”

“Your father had Aura powers, you’re able to have them, but you didn’t inherit them, so the only way is to steal them.” The man stretched his hand out. “Power, and fame, all you dream off will be accomplish if you do this for me, take his powers, use them as your own and then, help me destroy this world and we’ll start it again together.” The man offered taking a step forward as he helped Evelyn up.

Her dream, to become stronger than her dad and show the world a reason to respect her, this was what she needed. She looked at him as she felt her mind changing once more; she nodded and stretched out her hand till she grabbed his. “I’ll do it.” She nodded.

The man patted her head, then a streak of white hair was created on top of her black hair; she looked at him for a moment, confused. “This will allow you to steal his powers, but not yet, we need to get him when he’s at his strongest, you’ll know when that is and once it happens, you will take them from him and become all that you dream off.” The man started chuckling again.

“Then, I’ll do it for sure,” she said with an evil grin.

“I see.” Lucas said and started stepping back. “Go Empoleon!” he sent his Empoleon out on the field, it spread its metallic winds as it looked at Evelyn with a disgusted look; Evelyn eyed the two of them as she prepared herself.

“Snorlax, Mega Punch!” since her Snorlax was still out, it started running towards Empoleon, its fist was glowing white as it prepared to punch Empoleon. Too bad, since Snorlax was too big, it took time for it to reach, enough time for Empoleon to react; it jumped up as it fired an Ice Beam and froze the ground in front of Snorlax, making it slip on the floor. “Damn it.”

“You used my little brother; I won’t have any mercy, Empoleon Steel Wing!” Lucas yelled, Empoleon started running as it held its right wing up; it glowed in a steel white color as it slashed Snorlax across the chest. “Now, Whirlpool!” Empoleon started spinning and created a blue tornado; after the whirlpool was strong enough it sent it crashing against Snorlax, which pulled it way back.

“No fair, I’m sure I was stronger than this, Snorlax get up and use Hyper Beam!” Evelyn yelled in desperation as her Snorlax pushed itself up. It fired a Hyper Beam towards Empoleon. Empoleon fired another Ice Beam; both attacks crashed with each other and created a cloud of smoke. Snorlax charged forward, preparing to use a Mach Punch against Empoleon.

“Empoleon, Steel Wing once more.” Empoleon used another Steel Wing and crashed it with Snorlax’s Mach Punch. Both attacks tried their best to overpower each other. “I’m not letting you beat me Evelyn!” Lucas yelled, he sprinted forward as he duck and ran towards Evelyn at light speed thanks to his Aura Powers. He stopped behind Evelyn and pressed her pressure point; this made her fall to the floor. “I wasn’t willing to hurt you, or your Pokemon.” Snorlax stopped its attack and just stayed there while Lucas returned it.

Lucas looked at Evelyn as he let his beret fall off. “I’m sorry Ashian,” he sighed as he fell to his knees, just fighting like that made him too tired, he wasn’t good with his Aura Power, and honestly Ashian was better at controlling his than Lucas even though Lucas had more years of experience. “I’m so pathetic.” He pushed himself off the ground. “We have to keep moving forward Empoleon, no matter what.” He started limping up, he looked back at Evelyn, and he knew it was dangerous, but he couldn’t leave her there. He grabbed her and put her on his back as he started walking up.

“Well that hurt.” Jake grunted after pushing himself up from the ground. “Where are we?” he asked as he looked around and turned to Henry, who was right under him.

“Would you…get the hell off please?” Henry grunted as he asked, Jake apologized and pushed himself up, then he helped Henry from the ground. “We fell into this hole after getting hit but Mamoswine’s attack, I think that answers it well.”

“So, how are we getting back out?” Jake asked, he looked at the walls right in front of them and finally got an idea. “I got it, go Aggron!” Jake yelled as he sent Aggron out, the giant steel type stared at the wall as it started clawing through it. “With Aggron’s Dig attack, we’ll be able to get out in no time.” Jake grinned while scratching the bottom of his nose.

“Nice thinking Jake,” Henry nodded and got up, while Jake dug he had to find a way to tell the others that he was okay. “This is risky, Riolu!” Henry sent his Riolu out; the small dog Pokemon looked at him with a confused look. “You’re able to jump back up; I want you to tell Ashian that we’re okay and that he should keep going to the temple as soon as possible.” Henry commanded with a serious look. Riolu nodded as it started climbing the wall again.

“Henry jump!” Jake yelled and extended his hand down to Henry from Aggron’s head. Henry nodded as he grabbed his hand and was pulled up by Jake. “All right Aggron, full charge ahead!” Jake yelled and Aggron started digging deeper on the wall.

“I changed my mind, after this is over why don’t you tell me everything about this thing.” Jake laughed, at first he thought it was cool, now he knew it was serious business so he needed to know the whole story.

“It’s a long story, but I think we have time.” Henry nodded as he looked ahead, wondering what would come for them.

“Mamoswine, finish him off with a Hyper Beam!” Mamoswine fired another Hyper Beam toward Ashian; who was still frozen in place. Ashian tried his best to break the ice on his feet, but to no avail.

“Damn it,” Ashian grunted as he closed his eyes. Grovyle got up as it jumped in front of Ashian. “Grovyle!” Ashian yelled as he saw his old friend being hit by the attack. Grovyle took the attack head on, its skin burned as it fell down. “Grovyle!” Ashian yelled as he fell to his knees so that he could help his friend.

“Idiot,” Ray chuckled as he looked over at Grovyle. “Sacrificing itself, that was a stupid move.” Ray shook his head.

“Don’t, call him stupid, Grovyle’s an old friend and I won’t let you or anyone else call him that!” Ashian yelled out loud, he felt Grovyle’s body moving. Grovyle pushed itself up; it glared at Mamoswine was last time before it was envelope by a cape of light. Grovyle’s body started growing and expanding itself. “Grovyle’s evolving.” Ashian said as he stared in awe. After the glowing faded a Sceptile was standing in Grovyle’s place, its body still shining with the recent evolution. Sceptile looked at Mamoswine as it glared once more.

“So he evolved, am I supposed to be scared now?” Ray chuckled while waving his hand. “No biggie, I’ll just finish him off faster, Mamoswine use Ice Beam!” Ray yelled as Mamoswine fired another Ice beam.

“Sceptile, use Leaf Blade!” Sceptile started sprinting towards Mamoswine, faster than when it was a Grovyle, it raised the green leaves on its arms, and they fused together and created a lime green blade. Sceptile jumped out of the way as it slashed Mamoswine, hurting it with all the rage it had built up. Mamoswine started walking back. Mamoswine glared at Sceptile, but it couldn’t hold the pain and it toppled to the ground. “You were saying.”

“Lucky shot, I still have.” Ray was above to throw another pokeball; Ashian jumped on Sceptile and the two ran off, Sceptile slashed Ray’s face with its Leaf Blade as it ran off. “DAMN” he yelled out loud. “It burns!” he rolled on the ground as he held his hand over his bleeding face.

Ashian and Sceptile kept leaping through air, Ashian kept his serious face; ignoring the wind that was sending his hair back. “Come on Sceptile, we have to hurry to the top!” Ashian yelled. He started getting closer, to the point where he could already see all of the people fighting. “Leaf Blade!” Sceptile started slashing and dashing on every single Team Dark grunt and their Pokemon as it kept leaping up.

Ashian couldn’t stop thinking about his friends, but at the moment, getting the sword before Team Dark woke the volcano was his top priority. “Okay, I get off here!” Ashian jumped off after they reached the top. He could see the demolished temple a few meters away; more grunts were surrounding the temple. “Buizel go!” Ashian yelled as he sent Buizel out towards the crater.

It popped out of its pokeball as it fired a Whirlpool that absorbed and knock the fire Pokemon that were firing at the crater down. Buizel landed as it kept firing water attacks all over; knocking each and every one of the fire Pokemon out in one hit.

“Pikachu, Thunder Bolt!” Ashian’s Pikachu came out as it electrified more grunts and more Pokemon. Ashian saw the faces of the Pokemon Warriors that turned to look at him; he could have his fifteen minutes of fame later, but right now he had to hurry in. Ashian started sprinting towards the temple at full speed. “I have to make it.” He said. His dad, Lucas, and everyone, he promised.

He ran inside. The temple was really old and it looked like anything could make it fall off, Ashian just kept running ignoring anything that might scare or distract him from his goal.

There it was, just a kilometer away was the Aura Sword facing down on the ground. It was a long silver sword, it had a pokeball like hilt and a golden handheld, and the sword looked as good as new, as if it was only a day old. Ashian nodded and started running, feeling his hair bounce off his face; so closed to the end, he just had to grab it. It all broke apart though, a Hyper Beam was fired and he flew from the ground. “Ahh!” he yelled as he looked at the sword. “I’m not giving up.” He stretched out his hand, trying his best to grab the hilt when he had the chance. Once the hilt came to a good distance he closed his hand and grabbed it. Wind blew his hair around a she felt the power of the sword revolve around his body. “This is Aura.”

A cloud of blue energy covered the pedestal and Ashian. Darkian walked out of his hiding place, his Exploud walking right next to him. The cloud started to disappear. Standing on top of the pedestal was Ashian, surrounded by blue energy as he held the Aura Sword in his hand; his usual confident grin was shining on his face. “Hope you had a good life.” He grabbed the sword with both of his hands as he leaned forward assuming a fighting stand. “Because it’s about to end.” He jumped up like never before, he felt how strong his body was, how fast, how agile. Darkian didn’t have time to react as he saw Ashian about to slash him down. “It ends now!” Ashian yelled as he thrust the sword down at Darkian with all his energy and all his fury.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 47
    NEXT CHAPTER: A WARRIOR’S BLOOD

EXTRA VI

Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings MOVIE Oneshot

The Ultimate Legendary

While traveling around the region of Kanto, Ashian and his friends come upon a town that's know by its contest of raffling strange eggs every year, when Ashian and his friend enter this raffle they don't know what they get into because the egg that's being raffled is told to be an Arceous egg, seems impossible right, well is it, when the raffle starts turning into a contest of wits can Ashian and his friends surpass all complications and saved the egg.

Coming Soon...
    Last edited by Flaze; 29th September 2009 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Character twist, big time! I had a bad feeling about her all the time...

Darkian/Ashian mega battle up ahead!

Dark's last stand! The race against time!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Yep, thing's start heating up from here on out. I actually didn't have the whole Evelyn thing planned till today I did know I was gonna make her an anti heroine I just didn't know how. As for Darkian's and Ashian's battle, well we'll see about that....

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

A WARRIOR’S BLOOD

Ashian held his sword up as he started to thrust it down on Darkian, ready to get rid of hi evil clone once and for all. “It ends here!” he yelled as he dove down clutching on his sword as hard as he could. Ashian gasped as she saw what Darkian was pulling out from his jacket. He pulled out a black sword that looked just like the Aura Sword except the blade was black and the hilt was red. Both swords clashed against each other. Ashian could feel the powers contradiction each of them were emitting he was sent flaying back as he bounced off the floor; Darkian just moved a few steps back.

“Just cause you got the Aura Sword, it doesn’t mean you’re strong enough to handle, in fact do you even know how to handle a normal sword?” he asked waving his sword around as if he had years of practice. “This is the Dark Sword, the Aura Sword’s twin brother, you can even say that it’s its clone, coincidence isn’t it.” Darkian walked over to the still fallen Ashian. “We’re meant to fight like this, but not now sadly.”

“Shut it!” Ashian yelled as he jumped up, he was about to use his sword against him, but for some reason his body felt heavier than before; Darkian had enough time to slash him down instead. He kept slashing Ashian till his vest was completely cute off. “Damn,” Ashian grunted as his body fell down form blood loss.

“You can’t control the sword, how do you expect to work well with it in that case.” Darkian chuckled as he stepped on Ashian’s chest. “Give it up, before I decide to kill you.” He held his sword closed to Ashian’s neck.

“Fuck you.” Ashian grunted as he slashed, Darkian dodge it and stepped even harder.

“Forget you, I’ll just leave.” Darkian shook his head as he turned around and walked off. Ashian grunted as he tried to get up but the weight of the sword kept pushing him. “He’s right.” Ashian stared at the room as he fell asleep.

Amanda kept knocking more grunts out with her Venusaur the best she could, the problem was that even with the help of Ashian’s Pokemon they still weren’t strong enough. “Solar Beam!” her Venusaur fire d abeam of white energy that blew the grunts and their Pokemon away. “Okay I got it.”

A Torkoal came from behind a rock and fired an Overheat towards Venusaur. Amanda turned around but she didn’t have time to counter it. Just before the Overheat was about to hit her Henry’s Riolu jumped up as it dove towards Torkoal; hitting it with a Force Palm that sent it flaying away. “What was that?” Amanda looked at the Riolu, she felt a great sense of strength, and it was probably the same Riolu that she heard about; the one that could control each one of the Special Auras.

The ground started breaking apart as an Aggron came digging out. “Finally light!” Jake yelled as he dropped from Aggron’s head. “I thought we were never going to get out.” He sighed in relief. Henry looked at Riolu and jumped off.

“Good Job Riolu, I didn’t think we’ll be getting here at the same time as you, but good job,” Henry said, he really couldn’t blame Riolu; it probably stopped to help the other warrior out. “Did Ashian go into the temple?” Henry asked after turning to Amanda, who in turn nodded. Henry and Jake nodded to each other as they started running towards the temple.

Once the two were closed to the door they saw Darkian coming out. “That’s the creepy Ashian clone you told me about right?” Jake asked.

“Yeah,” Henry answered. “Let’s run at him.” Henry nodded as he and Jake started running towards Darkian.

“Get out of my way.” Darkian waved his sword around sending a wave of darkness that sent both Henry and Jake flaying away. They both fell to the ground and ended up in a world of hurt. “Everyone’s so freaking weak.” Darkian shook his head as he walked past them; he had the power, but he needed someone to use it on, someone that could hold out against him.
    “Damn it, he’s stronger than what you told me.” Jake managed to push himself up, but he saw that Henry wasn’t. “You okay?” he asked as he turned to the red haired boy.

“Forget about me, just go and help Ashian.” Henry kept trying to grasp his breath, but every time he talked he lost it once more. Jake didn’t feel right at leaving him there, but if Ashian had to face off against Darkian and didn’t come out, he probably needed more help. Jake turned over to the temple and ran inside.

Jake looked ahead, he gasped in horror as he saw the bloody Ashian laying on the floor. “Ashian!” he yelled as he ran towards his injured friend. “Don’t worry, I’ll get you out of here.” He put Ashian on his back and started walking back.

“Darkian, where is he?” Ashian asked in a weak voice.

“Gone.” Jake answered; Ashian clenched his fist in anger; even though he couldn’t show it.

After coming out various Pokemon Warriors ran over to tend to Ashian and Jake. “This isn’t good; he was hurt by the Dark Sword we have to get him to a hospital!” Amanda yelled as she called more warrior and they started taking Ashian away. “Are you okay yourself.”

“Yeah, I think I can recover myself from that hit Darkian gave me.” Jake chuckled confidently as he dusted his shoulder off. “Where’s Henry.”

“He went to our camp site, that’s also where they’re taking Ashian right now.” Amanda answered and started walking. “Do you want to come with us?” she asked.

“Yeah, but, I don’t think I can help much with fighting and stuff.” Jake looked down sadly; he was right, he couldn’t help in any way.

“I think there’s something you can do, I need you to go to Viridian City, as soon as possible, ask for Klaid when you get there.” Amanda said as she patted Jake’s shoulder. “You already helped enough anyways, thank you.” Jake looked at her as she walked off, he didn’t want to leave Ashian and the others but if he needed to do this, then he was going to do it.

“Okay, go Flygon!” Jake sent his Flygon out and after jumping on it he flew off as fast as he could. “Don’t worry guys, I’ll get that guy Klaid or whatever and I’ll help you out.” Jake nodded as his Flygon disappeared into the air.

Lucas looked ahead, the campsite was right there; people were walking all around, in and out from their tents as they all helped the wounded people and Pokemon. Lucas coughed up some ashes as he looked over at Evelyn, he decided that he wouldn’t tell Ashian and the others, but instead would try to help Evelyn get her crap together. “Can anyone help me?” Lucas asked.

“I can.” A man with long purple hair wearing a long sleeve black jacket and a pair of black pants walked over. “Medical researchers Jonathan Stat, I’m the medic, just let me have her, you can come too.” Jonathan said as he grabbed Evelyn, Lucas was surprised at how hard he worked; not even letting him tell him their names.

Lucas walked into the green tent with a red cross on top, he gasped after seeing his little brother laying on a steel table, his body was all slashed up; but at least the blood stopped at the moment. “What happened?” he asked.

“Darkian used the Dark Sword on him; he still isn’t able to control the Aura Sword.” Amanda said as she walked over to him.

“I’m sorry Ashian; I should’ve gotten there sooner.” Lucas punched the floor in rage; he was the older brother, he had to help his little brother instead of fighting with someone that anyone else could’ve defeated. He looked at him and sighed.

“Don’t worry Lucas.” Lucas turned around as he saw Alexa walking inside, her face was dirty with dirt from climbing, and she was wearing brown climbing gloves.

“When did you get here?” Lucas asked.

“A few minutes ago, come over with me, Henry and I are watching the news.” Alexa grabbed Lucas’s hand and started walking out of the tent; Lucas didn’t know why she wanted to watch the news, they never really showed anything interesting. “You have to see this, it’s Team Dark.”

Lucas gasped as he saw the TV; everyone was crowded up in front of the TV, all of them with the same expression. Team Dark was attacking Saffron City. Pokemon were going in and out and grunts were attacking people shooting them, stabbing him; there was no end to it. “They started fifteen minutes ago and have already taken more than half the city, what’s this about?” Henry asked as he looked at Lucas.

“They’re planning the final stage,” Lucas sat down and prepared to explain. “As you all know, Ashian has the Aura Sword, a strong sword with the powers of light, while Darkian has the Dark Sword a sword that was created with two shards of the blade from the Aura sword, and Dark Aura.” Lucas looked at the TV. “The lake at Saffron’s known for holding a great legend, this one, where the two swords will face each other and one of them will be destroyed, along with the wielder.”

“So, you’re saying Ashian has to fight against Darkian in Saffron, well at least we’ll get to see it.” Alexa nodded as she looked at the TV; she was preoccupied though, Ashian could die if he fought against Darkian, and she wouldn’t be able to do anything. “But really, we have to help him out no matter what.” She clenched her fist in anger.

“She’s right, when are we going?” Henry asked as he got up.

“We’re not, it’s too dangerous and they’ll have all their soldiers up there, its suicide even with all the men we have here.” Lucas said as he tried to lower Henry’s and Alexa’s eagerness. “Plus, we still haven’t recovered.”

“It wouldn’t really be suicide,” Amanda said as she walked towards them. “I sent Jake towards Viridian City to get Klaid and his army, they’ll be in Saffron by tomorrow if they leave now.” She nodded and patted Lucas’s back. “Plus, the Aura Sword helps Ashian recover, so he’ll be ready to fight soon, so will we.”

“I never thought about that, but it’s still risky, Ashian won’t be fully recovered, he has to stay.” Lucas got up and turned to Amanda. “I won’t let him fight, I don’t care if I die I’ll defeat Darkian by myself.”

“Lucas.” Amanda had a sad face; but she knew why Lucas was doing it, he wanted to protect his brother the best he could.

“Shut up.” They all turned around to see Ashian limping into the tent, he was holding his right hand on top of his ribs, he kept grunting with every step he took. “I’ll fight too, I’m not hurt.”

“Ashian, stop moving, you’re too hurt.” Lucas walked over to help his brother, but Ashian shrugged him off instantly as he frowned towards his big brother.

“Listen Lucas, I can recover with the Aura Sword, plus I’m good enough I’m sure I’ll be fully recovered tomorrow.” Ashian nodded with a serious look as he turned towards his friends. “And you guys are coming with me right?” both Alexa and Henry nodded after what Ashian proposed.

“Are you serious?” Lucas yelled as he shook his head. “You think you’ll be ready, even if you were, you still don’t know how to handle a normal sword, barely this one, what makes you think you’ll win!” Lucas yelled as he looked at Amanda.

“We have enough time, I’ll teach Ashian the best that I can, and I think that the basics will be enough for you to fight.” Amanda said as she patted Lucas’s shoulder. “You have to admit, your brother is pretty strong, let him do this.” She turned around and walked out of the tent. Lucas glared at Ashian; why would he want to fight when he himself knew he wasn’t ready.

Lucas walked off too. “So, how was your battle?” Ashian asked turning to look at Alexa. She held out the Volcano Badge in front of him.

“Easy as pie, now we don’t have anything to worry about for tomorrow.” Alexa nodded with a confident grin. “I’ll finally have the chance to defeat Hillary, after she embarrassed me back at Celadon Canyon.” She clenched her fist.

“Yeah, also, let me help you out,” Henry said as he walked over to Ashian, he created two green glowing spheres and put it closed to Ashian’s wounds. “I’ll heal you, this way you’ll recover faster.”

“Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that, stay with me tomorrow, with your powers, you’ll be really helpful.” Ashian nodded with a smile, both friends looked at each other; even though they tried to hide the fact, they both knew that one of them might not make it after the battle.

“Don’t worry Ashian, I’ll help you out.” Henry gave him a thumb up.

Ashian started thinking about Evelyn, he saw her when he got up but no one gave him the details of what happened. “She’s gonna stay, right?” Alexa asked; she knew Evelyn was the weakest link, and she couldn’t really help much.

“Yeah, I think it’ll be better that way.” Ashian nodded softly and yawned. “We should get some sleep; I’ll talk to Amanda about leaving in two days.”

“Two days?” both Henry and Alexa asked.

“We need more time to prepare, this way it’ll be easier when the time comes.” Ashian nodded and walked off back to the hospital tent.

After that night everyone began for the preparations, spending the next day training and resting. Henry decided to help the healers when it came to the injured; and instead helped all the injured recover; he didn’t have any experience with helping patience, but just healing their wounds worked for him.

Alexa on the other hand spent the day training her Pokemon, she knew she wouldn’t be of much use considering she wasn’t that good at fighting, but her Pokemon could make up for that any day. She also spent the day training her defending powers; they’ve decided that they would attack the front gate of Saffron while Alexa defends them with her shield; that way it’ll make for a safe entry.

Lucas spent the day watching over Evelyn and spearing with a few of the warriors, while still making sure that his Pokemon were okay; especially Empoleon, even though the battle with Evelyn was great, it had still taken too much damage from the battle. He didn’t talk to Ashian though; since he was still angry at the fact his little brother rejected his logic of protecting him with his life. Even thought Amanda tried to help him, Lucas still shrugged her off.

Ashian was probably the most determined of all, he and Amanda spent the whole day sparring and practicing his swordsmanship, he didn’t even stop to eat, in fact they trained so much that Amanda was the one that asked for a break instead of Ashian; who normally whined a lot when it came to training of any type.

Not just that, but Ashian finally put his brain to good use. He thought about most of the strategies, first they would enter the city and engage with the soldiers; but the warriors had to make a path for Ashian and his friends to go in, why? Because they had to get rid of Team Dark’s Dark Warriors, only way to do it was to get their own stage. This meant that Ashian and his friends will have the whole city to fight while the soldiers fought at the entrance.

Last but not least, Ashian practiced with his Aura, this way he was able to control the full powers of the Aura Sword, meaning that now he was tied up with Darkian. The rest of the day, he just ate dinner and stared at the sky, he didn’t even talk to his friends or anything.

The sun was starting to come out, Ashian was staring at the sunrise with the Aura Sword tied around his back, he was wearing his red best, but he wasn’t wearing his normal blue undershirt, he had a pair of black jeans and blue steel toed boots. His hair was blown by the morning’s wind. He heard someone walking over; he turned around and saw Evelyn. She was wearing a brown dress, the dress that female Pokemon Warriors in training wore. “My clothes were broken, so until they’re fixed I have to wear this.” She said as she sat down putting her arms around her knees.

“I thought you were sleeping,” Ashian said while not turning away from the sun. “You’re staying, so don’t try to change my mind.”

“No, I came to wish you luck,” Evelyn said while nodding nervously. “Ashian I…”

“I know, Lucas told Amanda, and she told me, so did you come to steal my powers?” Ashian asked with a raised eyebrow. Evelyn looked at the floor in sadness as she kissed Ashian’s cheek.

“No, I came to wish you luck, and I hope you come back.” Evelyn nodded while still keeping her smile, Ashian nodded but he still didn’t show any emotion to her. “I just wanted to be better than my dad, everyone assumed I’ll be a trainer, and everyone assumed that if I did something right it was because of my dad, that’s why I want to be better.” She sighed.

“You get better, by actually training, not stealing what’s not yours, that’s how I got better Evelyn, you have to understand that.” Ashian finally turned to look at her as he gave her a serious look.

“You’ve changed; you’re nothing like that goofy kid I met back in Pallet Town.” Evelyn smiled as she and Ashian stared at each other. “When you crashed with me and my bike, and then we had our battle,” she looked up at the sun. “Then we made the promise with Bryan, that the first one to get to the Indigo Plateau would have all they wanted from the other two, I guess that promise doesn’t matter anymore right.” She laughed.

“Yeah, you’re right; it was just a dumb bet that came from the moment.” Ashian got up and walked next to Evelyn. “Don’t worry,” he said as he patted Evelyn’s shoulder. “I’ll come back, and we’ll go to the Plateau together.” He turned around and started walking.

“You have my support Ashian Trainer.” Evelyn muttered and just kept looking at the sun in Ashian’s place.

Ashian gasped as he saw all the people and all the flaying Pokemon that were ready to go. Amanda and the others walked up to him, Amanda and Lucas was wearing green and blue shoulder and knee pads, the two of them looked at Ashian. “Are you ready, because everyone else is?” Amanda asked as she turned to the troop.

“We’ll leave now and land a few miles away from the main gate, you’ll give the other to attack, and do you think you can handle it?” Lucas asked as he and his brother exchanged looks.

“Sure I will bro,” Ashian extended his hands. “Let’s win this, and then how about you take me to some ice cream, I mean that is a big brother’s job.” Ashian laughed, Lucas chuckled as he shook his hand.

“You got a deal bro,” Lucas turned to the troops together with Amanda and the two walked over there.

“Hey general,” Henry said imitating a salute as he laughed. “Ready for the battle?” he asked while clenching his fist in confidence.

“Didn’t I make it obvious?” Ashian laughed and looked at Alexa. “You’ll have a whole city to fight against Hillary.” He nodded.

“I know, and I’ll win for sure.” She gave him a thumb up. The three of them turned to the troops. “Skarmory go,” Alexa sent her Skarmory out and jumped on top of it. “I’ll start heading out too.”

“Go Pidgeot!” Ashian threw a pokeball and his new Pidgeot came out, he saw the looks that both Henry and Alexa gave him. “This is the Pidgeot my dad had, he gave it to Shadow and he brought it here.” Ashian petted the hawk like Pokemon softly. “I know I’m not my dad, but I’ll make this work.” He looked at Henry, since Henry didn’t have a flaying Pokemon that two were going to be flaying on Pidgeot.

Ashian raised the Aura Sword; the troops stared at him, and all wondering what he was going to do now. “Let’s head out!” Ashian yelled as Pidgeot spread its wings and flew off; all the other flaying Pokemon and Pokemon Warriors followed him immediately.

Saffron was surrounded but Team Dark grunts, they were all meeting by the main gate, since they all knew the Pokemon Warrior will try to get through there. “Looks like they saw through the first step of our plan,” Lucas said as he put his binoculars away. “Only a few minutes before we start.” He looked at Amanda; she walked over to him and kissed him softly.

“I’ve been trying to do that for a long time,” she said with a smile. Lucas nodded and kissed her back then the two stopped when they heard Ashian and Henry grunting.

“Save it, you’ll have enough time for that after we’re done,” Ashian said as he walked in front of them and looked down at the city. “I’ll find you Darkian, and I’ll beat you this time.” He looked at the other side of the cliff, Klaid’s army was there already, without Jake. “I guess Jake did stay behind, I’m glad.” Ashian looked down at the city.

“Klaid told me he decided to stay at the temple, that way he can monitor the battle over there, and once we’re done here we’ll go to that temple to treat the wounded.” Lucas explained.

Ashian nodded as he raised his sword once more.

All the memories of his journey flashed before his eyes. “I’ve always helped people, because I thought what was right, at least that’s what I did at the beginning.” Ashian said as he looked down at the city with a serious face. “Then I fought because I wanted to avenge my dad, and just finish it…” he took a deep breath. “But now, I only have one reason….I will kill Darkian, that’s the only thing that motivates me.”

They all knew that Ashian’s changed, from the moment where the all met him; Henry didn’t see the same kid that was scared of getting eaten by a kid that was only hunting a Treecko, Alexa didn’t see him as an idiot that was too sure of him. And Lucas didn’t see him as the impulsive rookie he met back in Viridian.

Ashian took a deep breath. “It’s time.” He muttered as he turned to the troops and then back at the city.

“ATTACK!” he yelled using all the air of his lungs as he felt all the footsteps charging towards Saffron right past him.

END OF CHAPTER 48
    END OF SEASON 2
    NEXT CHAPTER: LUCAS’S LAST RUN

Blog Entries

Good chapter, hero. There are a few spelling errors, and you refer to ashian as a female in the first paragraph. Other than the minor stuff, I loved it. keep going!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I just noticed that, thanks for pointing it out.

Blog Entries

Well, not everyone will win their battles on the first go. Ashian should know that by now...

His policy seems to forgive and forget, huh?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Well, he knows that he might not comeback so he didn't want to have any regrets.

The moment's here, the next arc will be four episodes that represent that battle of Saffron and two resting episodes to prepare for the Pokemon League

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I know it's kinda short but I did what I could with what I had.

LUCAS’S LAST RUN

“ATTACK!” Ashian yelled at the top of his lungs as everyone started to run towards the now captured Saffron City. He saw all the people and Pokemon firing their attacks towards the main gates and once they started fighting Ashian started running himself.

“Time to go to work.” Henry grinned as he and Alexa followed closed behind him. Lucas and Amanda looked at each other, Amanda gave him a reassuring nod and Lucas ran off behind the group as soon as possible. This was it, the final battle, a battle that could end their lives; but it didn’t matter because they were ready to fight.

“All right guys, I’ll clear a path, go Sceptile, Charmeleon, Loudred!” Ashian yelled as he sent his three Pokemon out. Sceptile came out and started slashing down soldiers and Pokemon with Leaf Blade. Charmeleon fired various Flamethrowers, making a blood path for Ashian and the others to past. Same went for Loudred, with its Hyper Voice; it was able to annoy a few soldiers out of their minds.

“All right, go Probopass!” Henry sent Probopass out, Henry jumped on top of its head as he held his hands out for Alexa and Ashian. The two jumped in. “What about Lucas?”

“Lucas is going to be entering the normal way; we have reasons to think Ray’s waiting at the front of the city.” Ashian answered after looking back at his older brother; Ray and Lucas both had the Auras that represented speed and water, which is why they had to fight each other.

“I hope he’s okay.” Alexa said sadly, truth was she would’ve preferred if no one had to fight, but she knew it was the only way. She looked ahead at the city and then back as she saw Ashian throwing two more pokeballs.

“Good luck guys!” Ashian yelled after Pikachu, Kirlia and Gliscor came out and started working together with the other three. “I’m supposed to battle Darkian only with the Aura Sword, my Pokemon have to stay behind and help,” he said, he didn’t like it; but it was actually better that way.

“Well, let’s go kill them all!” Ashian yelled as Probopass started charging towards the main gate. All those encounters they had with Team Dark, they were all great and hard battles, all leading up to this point, the point where it would all end.

“All right, there’s the gate.” Henry pointed forward at the giant iron gate where all the soldiers were gathering. “Probopass, Flash Cannon!” Henry yelled Probopass fired a beam of yellow electricity that shocked all the soldiers. “Ready, set, now!” the three trainers jumped off but were immediately elevated by Probopass from below, the Flash Cannon supported their altitude and helped them jumped through the gate.

Ashian landed on his feet, he turned to see if Alexa and Henry landed okay; they did. “All right guys, here’s where we head out, Alexa, you go off where your Aura tells you, Henry and I will go and find Darkian.” Ashian commanded while keeping his serious look.

“Got it, good luck.” She nodded after adjusting her hat and then ran off.

“And to think we wanted to come to Saffron, after today it might end up destroyed.” Henry chuckled as he looked at Ashian. “Let’s go bud,” he said and the two friends started walking farther into the city; Ashian stayed up front though which left Henry on the back staring at the Aura Sword that was strapped to his back.

“You know, I never gave it much thought.” He looked around the city; they were surrounded by cars and stores that were still parked there. “Back in Mt. Moon, Shadow showed me this vision, I was in this place, but back then everything was different, we hadn’t met Alexa, and I was still wearing my first set of clothes.” Ashian stopped for a moment.

“I still had the Dark Aura, and Lucas wasn’t there, instead it was Bryan, and Evelyn was there too wearing her first set of clothes while dying and Klaid.” Ashian smiled a little as he looked up. “I kept wondering if I managed to change the future, and now I know I did, from the moment we battled against Ray in Mt. Eclipse and so on, but that means, the outcome of this battle…is undecided.” He nodded solemnly and kept walking.

“And we’ll make sure it’s a good one right?” Henry asked but then just smiled as he followed Ashian.

“Go Dragonite, use Hyper Beam!” Amanda screamed as her Dragonite fired a beam of orange energy at the soldier’s Pokemon. A Miltank charged at it but Dragonite turned around and sent it flying back with an Iron Tail. “Lucas, you’re free to go.”

“All right, Shiftry use Whirlwind!” Shiftry created two tornadoes that spun around Lucas; this allowed him to float in the air. “All right, time for me to play my part.” He glared at the city while Shiftry kept sending more air into the tornadoes.

“Sent him closed enough to the sewers, that way he won’t have to work so much.” Amanda stated after turning towards Shiftry; who in turn nodded and did what it was told.

Lucas looked down, the tornadoes started to disappear, but he was closed enough so he just landed, right in from of him was the entrance to Saffron City’s sewers, he stepped on the pool of sewer water that was in front. “Damn, couldn’t Ray pick a better place to fight.” He put his fingers on his nose to stop the smell from reaching his nostrils as he walked in.

Lucas walked in deeper, as he stepped on more water, which started to take its toll on his pants since they stunk already. “Come out you stinking bastard, you probably are stinking right now if you’re in this place!” Lucas yelled while looking around. He saw two eyes coming out from the water. He jumped out of the way as Ray’s Feraligater came out; it fired a Hydro Pump that sent Lucas into the water. “And this was my good outfit.” He frowned and stuck his tongue out.

“Welcome Lucas, to the place of your death,” Ray walked out from an alley way, he wasn’t dirty at all because he was walking on the sidewalk. “I know you don’t like this place, but I have a liking for sewers, more dramatic if you will.” Ray grinned as he looked down on Lucas. “What do you say we make this a three on three Pokemon and Aura battle?”

Lucas got up as he sprinted forward behind Ray and kneed him on the ribs; Ray took a step back as he wiped some blood off his mouth. “I’ll take that as a yes, but couldn’t you wait.” Ray jumped up and did a backwards flip on Lucas’s shoulder.

“Ahhh!” Lucas yelled as he stepped back, just from one kick his left shoulder was already bleeding. “Not bad,” he said while gasping for air.

“Good, Feraligater use Hydro Pump again!” he yelled, Feraligater fired another torrent of water, Lucas dodged this one and let his Empoleon out, Empoleon came out and charged towards Feraligater as it fired an Ice Beam that froze the sewer battle.

“Now, Steel Wing!” Empoleon broke the ice with a Steel Wing and sent chunks of ice flying all around, Feraligater was hit by most of these but Ray managed to dodge them with his speed. “Letting your Pokemon get hurt like that, you bastard.” Lucas grunted.

“Return, happy?” Ray pointed at Feraligater with his pokeball and returned him immediately. “I didn’t want to fight with him anyways; I’m saving him for later.”

“Then I’ll do the same, go Luxray!” Lucas sent his Luxray out into the battle, it growled as soon as it came out as it glared at Ray. Ray in returned used his Magmotar. “Go Luxray, use Thunderbolt!” Luxray fired jolts of thunder all around the sewer, since sewer water was still water; it made the electricity stronger as it enveloped Magmotar; who got paralyzed.

“Not bad, but not good enough, Magmotar use Overheat!” Magmotar fired a ball of crimson flames that grew bigger as they touched the water. “You see, this sewer is full of water sure, but it’s water after all, and too much fire just grows over water.” Ray chuckled as he saw the whole sewer blew up in flames. “Now Fire Plume!” he yelled as Magmotar sent a ball of lava towards the fire, it exploded and sent Lucas and Luxray flying back.

“What the hell?” Lucas grunted as he took some rubble off his body, he gasped as he saw the roof above them, it was totally destroyed in fact you could see the sky from there. “This is crazy, Luxray!” Lucas saw his defeated Luxray under the rubble. “Luxray!” he yelled as he ran over, Luxray wake up, Luxray!” Lucas eyes opened wide as he looked down at Luxray.

“Luxray was too closed to the flames, so when it blew up he took more damage, plus most of the rubble fell on top of it.” Ray’s body was surrounded by a black Aura, he sprinted towards Lucas and kneed him on the face, and the speed was good enough to send him flying towards the wall. Lucas crashed as his body stayed sat up there.

“You, killed Luxray, and you helped kill my dad.” Lucas raised his head to reveal his gleaming blue eyes. “And now, I’ll kill you.” His tone of voice changed, he sounded more cynical now. He got up and dusted himself up as he took off his beret to reveal his long black hair; it wasn’t that long but it covered his eyes, his hairs spiked up with the power of the Speed Aura. “Your fault!” Lucas yelled as he ran so fast that you could see the sound barrier breaking.

“Now that’s what I like, a good fight.” Ray grinned as he did the same. Lucas created a blue sphere of energy in his hands, while Ray created a black one. They both clashed their spheres together and held up against each other. “Nice,” Ray increased the power of his sphere, but every time he did Lucas did the same.

“Shut it!” Lucas yelled as he increased it even more; the overload of Aura made the spheres explode, but Lucas and Ray weren’t having any of it. Lucas kicked Ray on the gut as hard as he could, but Ray punched him on the right yaw, the two kept exchanging punches and kicks at a great speed. “This is payback!” he yelled as he twirled in the air and kicked Ray on the same shoulder Ray had kicked him on a few minutes ago.

“Forget the three on three, return Magmotar, go Feraligater!” Ray returned his Magmotar and sent his Feraligater out again. “Dragon Claw!”

“Go Empoleon!” Lucas yelled as his Empoleon came out once more. “Steel Wing!” he yelled as Empoleon’s wing glowed with a metallic light, both attacks collided against each other. Lucas jumped over Empoleon while Ray jumped over Feraligater, the two glared at each other, Lucas with a serious glare and Ray with a cynical glare.

“Aura Sphere!” they both yelled and created their respective spheres. Both of them were in the right hand as they collided once more. “I’m not letting you beat me!” Ray screamed with all his fury.

Ashian, Ryan, they were his family he already lost his father and he wasn’t going to let Ray finish with his brother. *I promised I’ll protect you brother.” Lucas thought as he let tears out. “I said I would protect you!” Lucas yelled with all the energy he had left. He turned the sphere into a beam and fired it at Ray.

“No!!!!!!!” Ray screamed as he felt the power of the Aura, it ripped off his clothes and sent him flying while being enveloped by the Aura along with Feraligater. “I…can’t…die!!!!!!” he screamed one last time and then fell down on the water along with his defeated water type.

“Good…job…Empoleon,” Lucas said while gasping for air, he returned Empoleon and then stared at Ray’s body. “You lost, because you didn’t have anything to fight for.” Lucas turned around and grabbed his beret and then walked off.

“He’s amazing, it’s obvious that he’ll be our strongest model.” A scientist was looking through a glass window and towards what seemed like a training room, inside the room was seven year old Ray, he was running in a treadmill, he didn’t look tired at all and he had a few cords sticking around his body. “Ray, that’s the only thing we have on him.” He said.

“I see, then, make sure Ray gets extra training and, decrease his food resources anything that might increase his Dark Aura in fact,” the shadow of a man said as he turned his back to the scientist.

“But, he’ll lose his health sir.” The scientist argued.

“If he’s a real Shadow Warrior then the Dark Aura would be enough to feed him and make him stronger.” The man chuckled and walked off.

“Why should I have the Dark Speed, I think it’s obvious I’m capable of having the Dark Attack, why should we give it to that Darkian guy?” Ray asked as he looked at the same man who was sitting across a table.

“The samples we gathered are just like Ashian’s, we used them and turned them into samples with Dark Aura, since he’s a clone of Ashian he’ll be able to handle the Dark Attack better than you’ll ever could.” The man didn’t even turn to look at Ray as he said this, which got Ray even more pissed off.

“I thought you said I was the strongest, why replace me now!” Ray yelled and slammed his fist on the desk.

“If you are the strongest then you should be able to deal with whatever we give you, now leave.” The man waved his hand and motioned him to go away. Ray grunted as he walked off.

“I’ll prove it to you; I’ll beat that kid Ashian, with or without the Dark Attack.” Ray grunted as he stomped off.

Lucas past his hand along the wall of the surface; he needed something to support himself with. “Too much Aura, I can’t even breathe well.” Lucas grunted as he coughed some blood up. “I overdid it, to think I actually reached my ultimate level.”

He felt something behind him; suddenly he was sent flying by a current of darkness. He rolled on the sewer water twice before coming to a halt. After coughing up some blood he looked up to see who his attacker was. “Ray.” He looked at the infuriating Ray, his skin was gray and his eyes were red.

“I’ll kill you, I will be the strongest!” he punched the ground and sent current of darkness around, Lucas was blown away by this and so were some parts of his shirt. “I’m not going to let you beat me.” Ray ran at him.

“You’re insane Ray, snap out of it.” Lucas got up but was kneed by Ray and crashed with another wall. “Damn it.” Lucas coughed up some more as he looked at Ray, who was getting closer to him. “I can’t beat him anymore.”

“Do you have to go?” Lucas was talking to a lady of about thirty years of age. “I mean I know you’re ten already, but do you?”

“Don’t worry mom, I’ll always be your son, but I gotta do this, it’s what my dad would want, and who knows maybe I’ll meet him.” Lucas nodded as he looked at his mom. She had long bluish hair although it looked like a mixture of black and blue, she was wearing a black blouse with a pink skirt as she looked at Lucas with tears in her eyes.

“Okay, but just remember to be careful out there.” She nodded as she wiped some tears off.

“Don’t worry mom, I will.” Lucas walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Well, see ya.” Lucas waved as he walked past his mailbox. It had two names written on it, one below the other. ‘Dawn and Lucas house number 36’

“Mom.” Lucas put his hand in his pocket as he took out an orange ribbon with a golden clip on the middle, it looked really old and worn out. “I promised I’ll go back.” He clenched it in his hand. “But, I can’t accomplish all my promises.”

“Die!” Ray yelled as he ran at Lucas.

“I won’t!” Lucas yelled as he opened his eyes wide and sent a current of blue Aura and hit Ray, shadows started to come out of his body and disappeared into the air. Finally, Ray fell to the ground motionless. Lucas chuckled as he let the ribbon fall out of his hands.

“I did what I could dad,” he laughed as he looked up, there was another hole that was created by the Aura explosion, his eyes were starting to lose color. “And I did what I could mom…Ashian,” he extended his hand into the sky. “I know you’ll live for me…for your big bro.” Lucas’s hand fell back down as a blue Aura surrounded him and flew out of his body.

Ashian and Henry saw a blue Aura flying towards them. “What’s that?” Ashian asked as the Aura went inside his body.

“You don’t think?” Henry asked but Ashian stopped him as he looked down.

“Lucas…thank you,” he looked up; tears were streaming down. “Thank you for fighting, and sorry.” Ashian turned around. “Let’s go Henry,” he kept walking as the two climbed over a mountain of rubble. He looked past it and saw Darkian sitting on a rock, waiting for them.

“You made it.” Darkian said with an evil grin. “What, someone die.”

“Yeah, Ray, but someone else is about to die too.” Ashian took out the Aura Sword and pointed it at Darkian. “You.” He said with a serious look.

END OF CHAPTER 49
    NEXT CHAPTER: ALEXA’S FINAL STAND
    Last edited by Flaze; 8th October 2009 at 09:04 AM.

Blog Entries

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Lucas! He died an honorable death.

Oh, boy - Ashian vs. Darkian! Bring out the popcorn and candy, this is going to be a blockbuster!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Well kinda, at least the beginning of the battle will take over the first half of the next chapter well a quarter of the chapter

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast