Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 16

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

Not realy it was kinda like a last attempt they used ther power as legendaries to fuse together the thing is they can't separate and since Ashian's Pokemon aren't legendary they can't fuse together

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

Aham.That explains it :D
    If YoU WaNt To MaKe It ReAlItY PaY mE WiTh g0lD

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Henry was running through the canyon, after being ordered by Lucas to stop Ray from turning the portal back on he had to hurry up; Henry jumped over a rock that was closing in on him. “Go Probopass,” he let his newly evolved Probopass out and jumped on top of it.

“All right Probopass, take me to the edge of the canyon.” Henry commanded while Probopass floated towards the place where the portal was, he looked around; still not able to believe how muddy everything looked like after all that raining. “My clothes are still wet after all that rain, wonder what caused it?” he asked himself as the two got closer.

Henry gasped as he saw Ray fixing the portal, he threw his hand forward and Probopass fired an Energy Ball, Ray managed to turn and see the Energy Ball; he managed to jump away and throw one of his pokéballs towards Probopass, it opened up to reveal Ray’s Mamoswine.

“You filthy trash, you tried to stop us a million times already, it’s my turn to attack.” Mamoswine stomped on the ground twice and started charging at Probopass. “Ice Beam!” Mamoswine fired a blue beam with an icy glow that crashed against Probopass’s body and started freezing it.

“I’m not going to let you do that, I promised Lucas and as a former Pokémon Warrior Apprentice I shall not disobey a superior’s order,” Henry put his left hand wide open in a commanding fashion. “Now I get serious, Probopass use Hyper Beam!” he yelled, Probopass fired a Hyper Beam on the floor underneath Mamoswine, Mamoswine started to fall on the hole that was being created.

“Holy sh*t how did he do that?” Ray asked in disbelief, remembering what they told him about Henry being the weakest link; and he was actually planning on trashing him, but this was a different Henry. “Just what kind of power do you have.”

Henry glared at Ray feeling the green colored Aura takeover. “Healing Aura,” Probopass started to glow green as it charged towards the now stuck Mamoswine. “Use Flash Cannon!” Henry yelled with all his might, Probopass fired a grey looking energy beam that hit Mamoswine straight on, since it couldn’t move because it was trapped on the rubble. Mamoswine screamed in pain.

“Mamoswine, use Blizzard,” Mamoswine sent a wave of icy wind straight at Probopass; for some reason it didn’t seem to do anything at all. “What, is it because of the Healing Aura?”

“Yeah, the Healing Aura heals my Pokémon while they fight, in other words, they can never be defeated!” Henry yelled, his eyes turning green for a moment. Ray gasped and took a step back.

“I get it, they may have said you were the weakest link, but you’re also the first one to control one of the Special Auras.” Ray started chuckling evilly as he looked over at Henry.

“You won’t be laughing after I’m done with you,” Henry raised his right hand and clenched his fist. “I’ll finish you here and now, Probopass Discharge!!” he yelled and threw a punch in the air; Probopass focused and then fired a blue lightning that hit Mamoswine on its mark. Mamoswine couldn’t take any more and it toppled over; this made the rest of the floor break and it made Mamoswine fall into it.

“You’re better than I thought, but I still have more Pokémon,” Ray put his hand on his pocket and grasp for one of his pokéballs.

“No you don’t, if I remember correctly, you only have five Pokémon with you, and you already lost four of them.” Henry grinned, a grinned he didn’t normally used the grin of confidence and victory.

Ray opened his eyes wide as he realized Henry was right. He lost Rhyperior together with Ryan’s when the two battled underground, he lost Magmotar to Ryan’s Blaziken and Ashian’s Grovyle, not just that but he lost two of his Pokémon against Henry’s Probopass. *He’s right, I’m cornered, how can it come to this, I’m the strongest of the Shadow Warriors* he fell to his knees after realizing. “That’s it, why would they make me supervisor when they could just put me in the front line like they did with Darkian…they think I’m weak.” Ray started laughing madly, he had practically lost it since his eyes shrunk with his madness.

“You lost it Ray, the taste of defeat is a sour one.” Henry said with a serious tone; not even he felt like himself anymore, but after being the one that always went on the safe side for such a long time, a little change didn’t seem so bad for him right. “Now, it’s over, so give it up.” Henry stretched out his hand so that Ray could give him the control for the portal.

“I haven’t lost, I still have Flygon, as long as I have Flygon I can still escape, you’ll never get me!” he yelled and threw the pokéball and let his Flygon out. “Sandstorm!” Flygon started moving its fan tail around and sent sandy winds all around the canyon. Henry covered his eyes but eh couldn’t help but flinch at how strong the winds were.

“Ray, stop this, this winds are too strong if they keep going you’ll destroy the ground!” Henry yelled; trying to see if Ray would understand. Ray didn’t stopped though, he increased the power and turned the machine. He grabbed the controller and pressed the button which turned the portal on.

The floor broke and Henry started to fall off. “Probopass!” Henry yelled, Probopass managed to catch him before he fell farther down. “The portal, if it hits the floor it’ll get destroyed!” Henry screamed.

“Hey Henry!” Henry looked up, Alexa was flying on Lucas’s Staraptor and Lucas was flying on his Salamance. “Thanks for holding them down for so long bud,” Alexa grinned as he lowered down.

“Don’t worry,” Henry nodded, Alexa stretched out her hand and Henry stretched out his, Alexa grabbed Henry’s hand and the two flew off after Henry returned Probopass.

“Ready to get in guys?” Lucas asked and started flying down to the floor before the portal crashed. “Okay, let’s go!” he yelled as the three of them flew inside the portal. The portal hit the floor and was destroyed.

The portal opened and the two preteens and the fourteen year old hit the floor. “What?” Henry asked, his eye were back to normal; he gasped while looking at the warren wasteland that was supposed to be the Distortion World. “It doesn’t look like Distorted.”

“This is the result of the Dark Aura,” Lucas got up and started looking around, he looked down there were footprints on the floor, a pair of them looked like a boot’s footprints and the others looked like Pokémon ones. “Blissey and Charizard, those are two of the Pokémon my dad has.” Lucas looked up front and started walking.

“Hey, wait for us, we’re supposed to find Ashian and Ryan, this footsteps don’t lead to anything.” Alexa protested trying to stop Lucas; she was mostly scared about what kind of Pokémon they would meet in that new world.

“Just trust me Alexa, if we keep going on this path we’ll find them, well I could just run I do have the Speed Aura, but since I’m not by myself I can’t just leave you guys alone now can I,” he grinned and looked at Alexa for a while, the eleven year old girl looked away and started walking next to Lucas.

“Don’t worry Lex, we’ll find him,” Henry put his hand on the shoulder and the two walked next to each other while being a few steps away from Lucas.

They heard flying noises getting near them and they all turned around at the same time as they saw the Dialga, Palkia and Giratina fusion creature. “There it is, Diakiatina.” Lucas said with a serious tone as he let his Empoleon, Shiftry and Luxray out.

“Diakiatina?” Henry and Alexa asked turning to look at Lucas.

“Yeah, the Dragon Trio fused together after Team Dark got them inside, this made them fuse together, no one gave them a name so I just put stuff together.” Lucas shrugged and grinned innocently.

“We’re in no place to be grinning!” Alexa yelled while waving her arms around. “Go…” Lucas stopped her.

“My Pokémon are acting as decoy, we’re supposed to go, I hate to do this to them but it’s for our sake.” Lucas grabbed both of their hand and started pushing them around, obviously using some of the Speed Aura so that they could gain speed.

“Slow down, I’m going to fall over,” Alexa said looking down at the floor to make sure she didn’t fell off. “Come on, Lucas, slow it down!” she yelled.

“Okay, option one, we slow down and get killed or option two we speed up and I’ll fix your legs later.” Lucas said whiteout turning away from the mountains that were closed to them. Henry and Alexa looked back at Diakiatina and opened their eyes wide.

“Speed the hell up!” they yelled in unision and tried their best to keep up with Lucas.

Ashian opened his eyes slowly, he had a wet towel on his forehead that was blocking his sight, he looked up at the roof of the cave he was sleeping up. “I know I say this a lot, but where am I?” he asked himself, he put the towel aside and looked around, Ryan was eating a packet of crackers. “Hey, those are mine.”

“So you won’t even share with your own father, I ought to teach you how to share sometime.” Ryan shook his head as he ate some of the crackers.

“It’s not that I don’t share, it’s just that I’m hungry.” Ashian frowned and looked away, Ryan shook the packet in front of him, and Ashian grinned and grabbed it as he ate the last few crackers. “So what happened, the last thing I remember was Diakiatina coming to eat us.” Ashian said surprising Ryan with the name.

“Diakiatina?” he asked raising his eyebrow.

“Yeah, it’s a fusion of the Dragon Trio so I put all of the names together.” Ashian chuckled; which surprised Ryan at how much he had in common with Lucas.

“Yeah, I guess you can call it that.” Ryan laughed and then grunted and prepared to explain to Ashian. “We were about to die, but you blocked it by using the Dark Aura.” Ryan explained with a solemn tone as he looked at Ashian.

“What? You have to be kidding I mean I lost the Dark Aura when Team Dark cloned me to create Darkian.” Ashian said remembering what Darkian told him back in Lavender about being cloned out of Ashian’s DNA.

“Well, there is a way you might be able to recover it, the Dark Aura’s always there is only in certain parts where it reacts.” Ryan looked around and grinned with concern. “I get it, this world was affected by the Dark Aura, any person that has experienced it will lose control of it if they get out of their own reach.” Ryan explained as he got up. “We have to get ou fast.” He grabbed Ashian and the two started walking.

“Are you crazy, I just got up, why do we have to leave so soon anyways?” Ashian asked trying his best not to get pulled by Ryan.

“Diakiatina can track Dark Aura; I assume it’s recovered now so it probably started hunting now.” Ryan looked up front as he saw blasts from far away. He opened and closed his eyes really fast as he looked at Lucas, Henry and Alexa running towards them. “It’s your friends.”

“Ashian!” Alexa yelled as she ran over to Ashian. “You’re okay,” she smiled and then pinched his cheek. “Don’t ever make us worry like that okay?” she said pinching even harder than before.

“Sorry Lex.” Ashian rubbed his hand against his chin after Alexa stopped pinching him over and over. “How did you guys get in here?” Ashian asked.

“We entered the portal before it broke…oh damn the portal broke!” Lucas yelled, since it was obvious due to the fact it was already going to crash when they got in. ‘I’m sorry, I should’ve catch it before it fell.”

“Don’t worry Lucas, I’ll just contact Shadow,” Ryan said which got the attention of the four trainers. “I mean by Aura I can contact him by using my Aura, in fact I already did.” He smiled.

“Thanks Mr. Trainer,” Alexa nodded with happiness.

“Thanks sir,” Henry said in the same way.

“Don’t be so formal, call me Ryan.” Ryan nodded and grinned at the four of them. “Lucas, are your Pokemon holding Diakiatina off?” he asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know how much time they’ll last though.” Lucas looked back at the sight of the battle.

“It’ll take a few minutes before Shadow gets here, we have to stay safe.” Ryan turned back but noticed that none of them were moving back. Ashian, Alexa and Henry were staring at Diakiatina who was approaching them at the moment.

“Okay, plan one is a fail.” Lucas frowned as he grabbed another one of his pokéballs. “Go Salamance!”

“Go Togetic, Luxio!” Alexa sent her Togetic and Luxio out so that it could battle; mostly because they were the only Pokémon she had left.

“I choose you Probopass!” Henry sent Probopass out to the battle, ready for anything that might strike him or his Pokémon.

“Go, Loudred, Gliscor, and Charmeleon!” Ashian sent his last three Pokémon out to the battle; he kinda felt a weird stupid since he was the only one that didn’t had a lot of battles while the others had to fight and lost most of their Pokémon; Ashian turned to Ryan, knowing that the only Pokémon he had left was his Blaziken, which wasn’t even completely healed.

Ryan still let the fighting rooster out and all the Pokémon lined up next to each other, prepared to attack the giant monster. “Well then, let’s do it, Blaziken use Overheat!” Blaziken jumped up, it put its hands together and fired a jet of orange flames towards the Dialga parts of Diakiatina. Diakiatina howled in pain, it wasn’t a lot of pain but it still hurt since it was a third of its body.

“I get it, if we attack one of its weak points we’ll hurt it more.” Lucas said after understanding what he could do to help them out. “All right, Salamance, use Dragon Rage!” Salamance fired a ball of crimson flames, it didn’t matter where it landed since all of Diakiatina’s body parts were part dragon.

“Okay then, Togetic use Sky Attack, Luxio Thunderbolt!” Togetic was surrounded with white energy as it flew towards Diakiatina. Luxio fired a giant blast of lightning towards the Palkia parts of the Diakiatina. Both attacks hit the giant Pokémon.

Meanwhile, Henry’s Probopass fired a Zap Cannon, again towards the Palkia parts, then it fired an Energy Ball; thinking that hitting with both grass and electric attacks against a part that’s dragon and water would work a lot.

“Empoleon, use Ice Beam!” Empoleon fired a blast of ice that crashed with a random part of the body.

“All right then, Loudred Hypervoice, Gliscor Hyper Beam, Charmeleon Fire Blast!’ Ashian yelled as his three Pokémon fired their respective attacks. Loudred fired a giant wave of sound while Gliscor fired an orange energy beam; Charmeleon fired a giant blast of flames. All three attacks combined and hit the center of Diakiatina’s body, creating a giant explosion.

“Awesome, we might actually win this!” Ashian cheered after seeing Diakiatina being enveloped by the smoke. “No so tough now uh Diakiatina.” He started laughing but then saw that Diakiatina was flying out of the smoke cloud.

Diakiatina opened its mouth and created a black and red sphere in it mouth. It roared and fired a giant black and red beam that crashed with the floor. The explosion was so big it covered them all and sent all the Pokémon into unconsciousness.

Ashian opened his eyes, he gasped after seeing the giant hole he was in, and everyone was on the floor, full of dirt or blood after the giant explosion. “Guys,” Ashian tried to push himself up but his right ribs were bleeding. “Damn.” He looked up; Diakiatina was staring down at them, its mouth open as if it was a beast about to devour its prey.

“Ashian?” Ashian looked over to his left, Ryan was getting up, he was still bleeding, specially his mouth. “You have to get them out of here.” He fell to his knees and took out his sword.

“What are you gonna do?” Ashian asked using all of his energy to help Ryan back up. “You’re not planning to fight him, you’ll die!” Ashian yelled after seeing what his dad was trying to do.

“It’s my only choice, Shadow’s Cresselia has a limit up to five people that it can carry, Shadow needs it to get back and then there’s you guys.” Ryan explained. He looked around, Lucas and the others were getting up.

“But why you?” Ashian asked desperately.

“Because I’m the one that doesn’t have a goal in this life, I don’t have any plans left, you and your friends on the other hand, have the whole future resting in your hands.” Ryan patted Ashian’s shoulder. “Go to Cinnabar Island Ashian, once you’re there I want you to find the Warrior Temple there and get the Aura Sword.”

“What’s that?” Ashian asked, Ryan just turned away.

“You’ll know when you see it Ashian.” He smiled one last time. Above the whole a Cresselia materialized on top of them. Shadow was riding over it. “Thanks for coming Shadow.”

“It’s my pleasure sir.” Shadow nodded as he landed on the hole, Shadow got down and started helping them up, starting with Alexa; who was unconscious.

“Nice to meet you sir.” Henry said, as much as he hated to lave Ryan behind he knew that they were the ones that had to get out. Lucas got up and looked back at his dad, he smiled and nodded.

“Ashian, you listen to your brother and your mother okay.” Ryan ordered as he rubbed Ashian’s head. “You’re a good kid.”

“Dad,” Ashian shook his head to try and get the tears out as he looked at the pool of blood that was on the floor; it was obviously Ryan’s, the blood may have been red but for some reason he could see his reflection on it. “Goodbye dad.” Ashian ran over to Cresselia as Shadow helped him up.

Ryan looked back at them and then stared at Diakiatina. “GO!” he yelled and charged. Diakiatina started diving down roaring with anger.

“Goodbye Ryan,” Shadow said solemnly as Cresselia teleported away.

*Dad* Ashian thought while they were flying through the dimensional portal.

Ashian opened his eyes slowly, he could see all the rubble that was in front of it; but at least he knew that they were back on the canyon. *We made it* he thought not thinking about getting up.

“Ashian?” Ashian looked up, Lucas was offering to help him up. “We made it back.” He said, Ashian took some time but he grabbed Lucas’s hand and was pulled up. “We may have lost dad today, but we’re still brothers, well have brother but it we’re still blood.”

“I guess,” Ashian turned away from him and walked over to Henry and Alexa, the two were sitting on a rock while Henry put some bandages on Alexa’s ankle. “Is she gonna be okay?”

“Yeah, just a minor fracture.” Alexa nodded and put her shoe on. “At least this time I won’t need a wheelchair.” She laughed.

“I’m really sorry Ashian,” Shadow walked over to him and put his hand on Ashian’s shoulder. “Ryan was a good man, he fought till the end.” He said with a sad tone, Ashian clenched his fist, everyone was just taking pity on him; a kid that had just lost his dad a kid that needed all the pity he could get, the thing Ashian never wanted to be.

“Throw away your pity okay!” he yelled turning around forcefully and making Shadow put the hand away. “I don’t need everyone to treat me like I’m some defenseless kid, my dad’s dead but that’s cause he was an idiot, risking his life, for nothing!” he yelled; tears of rage coming out of his eyes.

“Ashian, calm down.” Lucas walked forward.

“Don’t tell me to calm down, you think I’ll treat you like family, we’re only half brothers, I don’t even have to care, in fact I don’t give a damn!” he yelled and started stomping away.

“Where are you going?” Henry asked.

“I just want to rest, I’ll be on that cave over there,” Ashian said angrily as he walked into the cave. His body disappeared into the vast darkness of it as everyone stared at the spot where Ashian had his rant.

END OF CHAPTER 42
    NEXT CHAPTER: A BATTLE OF WITS PART 1

Blog Entries

Coughclichémuchcough

But on the other hand, it was an overall great chapter. Not much to say.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I know it was a little cliche but I couldn't think of anything else plus everyone uses something cliche once in a while

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geass Warrior View Post
    “Go Probopass,” he let his newly evolved Probopass out and jumped on top of it.
    This quote should actually be two separate sentences (end the quote with a period, and start a new sentence at, 'He let his newly...').
    Since 'he let his newly evolved...' isn't describing what the speaker is saying in the quote, there's no need to connect it with the quote with a comma. Make it say: "Go Probopass!" Henry let his newly evolved Probopass...

Quote Originally Posted by Geass Warrior View Post
    All right Probopass, take me to the edge of the canyon.” Henry commanded while Probopass floated towards the place where the portal was, he looked around
    The opposite here. After Henry's quote, you should use a comma to connect it with 'Henry commanded.'

Just some tips, everything else was very good. Fun to read, good description and stuff. The cliche-ness was not that bad and it's true, we all do it sometimes.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Uhhh... overused plot device.

It's action-packed, and sad at the same time.

I loved it when Lucas realized their entrance and exit was wreaked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

A little sneak peek of the next chapter, it should be up by today if I get working or maybe tomorrow, anyway expect to see an old recurring character coming back and let's just say Alexa won't be the only girl Ashian would have to worry about anymore.

Blog Entries

Pretty good chapter. Maybe work a bit more on the descriptions, expecially in terms of the pokemon attacks. Don't just call it 'a blast of ice' but perhaps describe it a little more. I dunno, it's nothing major, but I might like to see that.

Other than that, I love the characters and their personalities, especailly Ashian. Keep it up! I can;t wait to see who the old character coming back is?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seed/Geass Warrior View Post
    A little sneak peek of the next chapter, it should be up by today if I get working or maybe tomorrow, anyway expect to see an old recurring character coming back and let's just say Alexa won't be the only girl Ashian would have to worry about anymore.
    Nice! I'm excited to read.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

“So how far?” Henry asked Alexa, they were walking along the road that took towards Fuchsia, after a day of travelling from Celadon Canyon they decided to take the Cycling Road so that they would get there faster. “I mean, I’m tired of this tension.”

“Me too, but we still got a few hours till we get there.” Alexa looked at the Town Map she had on her hand. She looked back at Ashian and Lucas; the two hadn’t talk to each other since Ashian’s little rant back at Celadon Canyon.

“Hey Lucas, shouldn’t you go report what happened to Ryan?” Henry asked curiously, normally Lucas would just leave them alone over and over to go and tell his higher ups about what was happening with them. Lucas just looked away; Henry knew why he was still with them even if Ashian didn’t considered him as so they were still brothers, and an older brother’s duty is to protect his younger brother.

“I…I kinda have a reason to stay here.” Lucas nodded as he walked closer to Ashian; Ashian just walked a few steps away. “Anyways, how are you guys preparing for the gym challenge.” He said trying to change the subject.

“Obviously, it’ll be our sixth badge right Ashian.” Alexa smiled and turned back to look at Ashian, Ashian was looking at the left since there was a river on that side; he wasn’t really paying attention anymore. “Come on Ashian, lighten up, we’ll go to the gym and we’ll win that badge and then we’ll go to that Safari Festival at Fuchsia right?” she walked over to him and put her arm around him; it was going too far but every time she gave Ashian a little pointer he got all happy and stuff.

“Um…sure, maybe I’ll just skip the battle.” Ashian said still not looking away from the river. Alexa let him go and frowned as she turned him around.

“Listen mister, you’ve been all emo since your dad died, I know it’s hard but you can't stay like this forever!” Alexa yelled. Ashian started walking again she grabbed him by the hand and stopped him from walking away. “Listen to me!”

“Just, let me be okay.” Ashian pushed himself out of her grasp and walked past everyone else, not caring if he left them behind.

“He’s an idiot, just let him do what he wants.” Alexa stomped off and was followed by Henry and Lucas.

“Thank you for coming to the Pokémon Center,” Nurse Joy bowed as she gave Henry his pokéballs back. He smiled and put all of the pokéballs back on his pocket, happy that his Pokémon were fully restored and he didn’t have to worry about them dying from their injuries anymore.

“So, are we going to the gym?” Henry asked as he walked over to Alexa who was talking to her Pokémon about the upcoming battle. “I’m just sad about, you know.” He looked over at the common room, Ashian was the only one there and he was watching TV.

“I believe that he’s able to do what he wants right.” Alexa grunted as she got up. “I’ll be nice to him and convince the leader to battle me a six on six counting as two battles, that way I’ll get Ashian’s badge and give it to him.” Alexa got up and started walking.

“That’s not winning it, you’ll be the one getting it not him.” Lucas said looking over at Alexa; he was glad that Alexa would do that for his brother, but Ashian wouldn’t learn to get back on his feet.

“You didn’t let me finish, once I win the badge, I’ll make him fight me if necessary, I don’t care what he does I’m not stopping till he’s back to his annoying waste of a kid self.” Alexa nodded and walked out of the Pokémon Center.

“With friends like her, who needs enemies?” Henry rolled his eyes, he looked back at Ashian and then at Lucas. Lucas nodded to him and the two got up and walked out; leaving Ashian alone with his thoughts.

Ashian was staring at the TV he was watching an interview that was taking place in the Indigo Plateau. “I hope you all enjoyed that last demonstration battle, and here we have the man of the hour, world champion Ash Ketchum!” the TV reporter moved aside to let a man around his twenty step up front. He had a long messy black hair (the dude’s like thirty years old I would expect he at least let his hair grow a little) he was wearing a black shirt which made his abs visible and a pair of thorn off jeans. “So Mr. Ketchum you just managed to defeat the current Hoenn League champion Brendan Birch, how do you feel?” the reporter asked.

“I have to say, it was a little tough I mean, I haven’t had a battle like this in a long time meaning I am a little rusty so is Pikachu.” Ash grabbed the Pikachu was tugging on his jeans and put it closed to the camera. “If it wasn’t cause of his last attack on Brendan’s Swampert we would’ve lost.” Pikachu nodded in agreement.

“Oh, would you mind if I pet the little Pokémon?” the reporter asked and grabbed Pikachu’s left cheek.

“Wait, don’t do that!” Ash yelled, but it was too late. Pikachu never liked it when people pinched it cheeks so it sent a jolt of thunder coursing through both the reporter’s; and accidentally Ash’s body which electrified both of them. Pikachu started laughing after seeing all the damage it gave the two people.

“Wow, he really is strong,” the reporter said through laughs as he let out a cloud of smoke.

“Yep,” Ash said in the same tone. They both left out another cloud and then cleaned themselves up. “Well, I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the upgrades they gave the stadium over the years, if I may say this I think the trainers that are going to be competing in the tournament two months from now we’ll have their hands full.” Ash nodded; he knew the reporter was expecting him to talk about the stadium so he just wanted to get it over with.

“Well, do you think any of this trainers may be the next you?” The reporter asked putting the MIC so close to Ash’s face that if he moved it a little more it would hit his face.

“Well, we’ll just have to see, I do want to say that the best they can do it’s have fun and trust their Pokémon and their skills....sorry I gotta go, thanks for the interview.” Ash waved and ran off the cameras range.

“Well, you heard him, and now we go back to Marian with the wheatear.” This was when Ashian turned the TV off and leaned on the couch thinking about what he just heard Ash said. His hero, saying all the things he always believed in, but what could he know he hadn’t gone through what he went through after seeing his dad sacrifice himself; he didn’t care about gyms or championships he just wanted to fight with Team Dark, to fight them and kill them all with or without Pokémon.

“Forget it, no one understand what I’m going through, I mean why I would want to have some meaningless battle, while Team Dark is out there turning the world into a wasteland.” Ashian looked down and sighed. He looked to his left there was a plate with a half eaten hoagie that Henry bought him at the restaurant of the center.

“Well, you look like you’re in a bad mood.” A head popped from behind and made Ashian fall off the couch. “Oops, sorry.” Ashian looked at the girl that was on the back of the couch. He recognized her, the black hair that was tied in a long ponytail the brown eyes that would follow you around like a hawk, the only thing he didn’t remember was her new blue sleeveless shirt and her red skirt, she had a pair of blue socks that could be seen through her red shoes.

“Evelyn, what are you doing here?” Ashian grunted as he got up. “What is it, you want to make fun of me again.”

“I know, we haven’t had a good conversation since the Warrior Temple but, come on Ashian I’m tired of fighting.” Evelyn jumped on the couch and sat next to Ashian. “I was just getting my badge and I was about to leave when I saw you.” She smiled. “Now, why are you so angry?”

“I…I went through something not so pleasant, my friends keep trying to make me battle but I don’t want to.” Ashian put his head on his hand and did a thinking stand.

“Well of course, you’re a fighter, battling is what cheers you up, and they’re your friends they want to cheer you up.” Evelyn nodded and got a little closer. “Listen Ashian, they want to do what’s best for you, you’ll never get stronger if you don’t go past this face.” She turned Ashian’s head so that the two of them would stare at each other.

“But, what for, I mean, why should I fight, because of some stupid dream that might never come true.” Ashian pouted which gave Evelyn a frown since he was just getting sadder.

“You know, I thought you were more than this, but you’re just a coward.” Evelyn frowned and looked away; her hair hit Ashian’s face. “You’re acting like a freaking five year old, if things don’t go your way you just give up.”

“I lost my dad, how do you expect me to recover in just one day!” Ashian yelled as the two glared at each other.

“What do you think your dad would’ve want you to do, to stay here like some gutless coward, or to fight like the trainer you really are?” Evelyn asked cupping her hands on Ashian’s cheeks.

“I don’t get you, one minute you’re my friend, the other you’re my rival, and what are you?” Ashian asked focusing on her eyes.

“I guess….I guess I just like you.” She answered the most honest answer she could come up to as the two kept staring into each other’s eyes. Evelyn pulled Ashian’s face towards her and connected both of their lips with each other. Ashian didn’t know why she was doing it but after a few seconds he just gave in to the sweet kiss the tender feeling of her lips that calm him down and made him closed his eyes.

Ashian jumped away from her after a few seconds though. “What the hell, I mean I understand a simple you know peck and stuff, but we’re eleven, or at least I am.” Ashian said shaking his head but then started laughing. “Well at least that woke me up.”

“Told ya, you’re a fighter and a good person, now go and help your friends, don’t worry.” She kneeled down as the two stared at each other again. “I’ll help you out no matter what; I won’t abandon you this time.” She whispered and smiled.

Ashian smiled back and got up, he clenched his fist and started running. “Thanks Evelyn Ketchum,” he whispered while his hair covered his face completely. *Man, I sure can recover fast, I’m still a bit sad, but I can’t let it bum me out completely* he thought as he sped out of the Pokémon Center and towards the gym.

Alexa, Henry and Lucas kept walking down the street; they had to go through the forest so that they could find the dojo like gym that was situated in the middle of the forest. “There it is, Fuchsia City Gym.” Alexa nodded as she walked over to the door. Once she grabbed the handle holes appeared on the wall and they started firing darts. “Ah!”

“Lex!” Lucas yelled as he ran towards the entrance and grabbed Alexa and pulled her out of the darts range. “You okay?” he asked after the two fell to the floor.

“Yeah, thanks, what was that?” she asked; still alarmed since she wouldn’t expect a gym to have traps set up.

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you, the gym’s full of traps and trick, I guess it’s cause the leader is a ninja, she likes to see if her challengers are fit enough to see through her tricks.” Lucas explained; remembering how it was when he challenged the leader.

“What’s the leader’s name anyways, it doesn’t appear on the map.” Henry asked as he helped them both up.

“Janine, she’ s a poison type trainer, and a strong one at that let me tell you, I had to fight her twice.” Lucas nodded as he started at the door, the darts had stopped shooting at each other and it was now as calm as it was before Alexa turned the traps on. “I guess we can go now.”
    “Cool,” Alexa got up and walked over to the door again, she looked at her sides in case the darts started flying again and then opened the door and walked inside. She gasped after seeing what was inside, it looked like one of those old Japanese houses, there was a small pond closed to the wall with a bamboo that would drop water on it every time the wind moved it to the side of the pond and then back to the place where it got its water. There were plants and bonsais all around the floor. And a rocky sidewalk that took straight to the dojo.

“Wow, talk about good decoration skills.” Henry imitated a whistle as he walked in and looked at the plants, he was about to touch a bonsai but Lucas stopped him in case it had another trap set up.

Alexa walked over to the entrance and opened the door. She walked into the quiet wooden room. There was a carpet on the other side of the room and a woman was meditating there. She was wearing a purple ninja outfit that covered her whole body, she had a sword strapped to her back and was wearing a purple mask over her mouth. “Welcome to the Fuchsia Gym.” She said with a serious tone as she raised her head to look at Alexa. “I’m Janine the gymleader.”

“My name’s Alexa and I’ve come to challenge you to a match.” Alexa said raising her hand. ‘And I willing to go six on six against you.” She nodded with seriousness and started walking towards the field, she crashed with something though. “What the?” she asked touching the invisible wall.

“Be careful though, the room’s full of tricks.” Janine took off her mask to reveal her grin. “As for your challenge, I accept, but with one condition, I’ll be fighting too from time to time, so I hope your physical skills are as good as your talk.” She took her sword out and put her mask back on; this sent a shill down Alexa’s spine she’ll have to battle too, against a freakish ninja girl no less.

“Okay.” She said with remorse, no matter how scared she was she was willing to fight for both hers and Ashian’s badge. *I just have to hold on and beat her, after all, it is a six on six I have a lot of chances* she thought and grabbed one of her pokéballs. “I choose you as my first Pokémon, Pupitar!” she sent out her Pupitar who just stood there in front of the glass. *I don’t know where the walls are, so I’ll have to start on the defensive.” She got a serious grin and started walking while her Pupitar jumped behind her.

Alexa started walking, Pupitar was jumping next to her, the problem was that as Janine said there were invisible walls all over; every time she thought she found a straight way that led to Janine she crashed. “How am I going to fight.” She looked up front; Janine was right in front of her with her Crobat next to her. “Now Pupitar, Double Edge!” Pupitar jumped three times as it gathered a lot of speed till it was covered by a flash of white light.

“Crobat fly up,” Crobat listened to its trainer and flew upward which made Pupitar crashed with another invisible wall. “Don’t get cocky, what you see is not what you get you know.” She stood on her tiptoes and held up two fingers in front of her face like ninjas normally did.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Alexa asked looking at her Pupitar, now that it was back on its well not foot but the point is it was standing up and ready to battle. Crobat chuckled and then it started cloning itself, more and more Crobats started appearing, at first they looked like a small tornado but then it acquired form and they turned into total clones of the Pokémon. “Damn it,” she grunted and started running.

“Crobat attack.” All the Crobat started flying in different direction so that they could pursued Alexa, Alexa looked back a few times; surprised at how the Crobat knew where the walls were and where to go. “No fair, they already know all the passages.”

“How can they, the walls reset every time a new battle starts, they don’t know the way, but they’ve been train to know where to go.” Janine started running on her tiptoes which actually made her go faster than anyone Alexa has ever seen in her twelve years of life. “Just like I have.” She grinned.

Alexa crashed with another walls. The Crobats ganged up on her and dove down, their fangs glowing purple with the poison that was gathering, Alexa ducked and let Pupitar jump in front. The Crobats bit Pupitar over and over, blocking the fangs; it still got some poison that started flowing down its shell though.

“Pupitar, let’s go.” Alexa lifted Pupitar up and used it as a shield as she started running; she looked back to check if the Crobat were still following her around, she tried her best not to crash with any walls. “Now!” she yelled, the Crobat clones were ready to gang up again as Pupitar started firing a giant beam composed or glowing orange energy while spinning, the beam crashed with all the clones making them disappear; and finally it hit the real Crobat and made it fly down to the floor. Alexa grinned and started running again.

“I got you now Janine, you lost one Pokémon already!” Alexa yelled a scream that was heard through the hall. She came to halt when she saw Janine right in front of her; she had an Ariados next to her. “Got you.” She took a step forward but then noticed something; Janine was there too so she would’ve attacked already, unless. Alexa took a step back and smirked. “I’m not falling for that again, I know there’s an invisible wall in front of me!” she yelled as she pointed her finger at Janine; who again didn’t move an inch.

“I’m proud, you actually figured it out, but I guess even a Caterpie would’ve seen through it.” Janine nodded silently; this got Alexa angry, sure she knew that the wall was there, but she couldn’t miss her chance of attacking Janine now.

“I’ll just blow it down then, Pupitar use Hyper Beam full charge!” Pupitar charged up and then fired a giant orange beam of glowing energy towards the invisible wall, the Hyper Beam crashed with the wall and kept struggling to break it. The beam ceased and the wall stood there with Janine smirking. “What the hell and hell is an understatement this time.”

“This wall is probably harder than anything, well not anything, there is a way to break it.” She took off her mouth mask and looked at Alexa with a serious face that meant business. Ariados started firing Poison Stings. “As you can see, nothing can break through it, except for an ultimate attack, like Blast Burn or Hydro Cannon.” She explained putting the mask back on and started running.

That’s when the idea hit Alexa’s mind and made her grin like crazy. “Too bad, I found a way to beat you.” She looked back at Pupitar, it was gasping for air; some of the poison the Crobat clones dropped on it was taking its toll plus after the giant Hyper Beam it was too exhausted to continue. “You did good, now return, and now time to take this out go Swampert!” Alexa threw the red and white metallic ball on the floor; it opened sending a blinding flash of light and her Swampert came out.

“Don’t tell me,” Janine’s grin started disappearing and was replaced with a worried look. Alexa raised her hand and grinned even more.

“Hydro Cannon!” she yelled, Swampert jumped in front of it, and fired a giant torrent of blue water, it looked more like a typhoon made out of water than a normal torrent. The water started tearing through the walls that it passed by, breaking it like if they were pieces of sand paper. Finally it reached Janine and sent her and her Ariados in a twirling crashed that made them crash with the wall that was right behind them. Ariados couldn’t take it anymore and fell down. “My win.” Alexa raised her fist as she gasped for air; she was beginning to get exhausted, fighting and running plus trying to keep her synchronization with Swampert was taking a big toll on her.

Janine pushed herself up, her clothes was dripping now that she had gone through the Hydro Cannon experience. “Good call, I have to say that.” She glared at Alexa as she threw her third pokéball and let her Toxicroak come out.

“Swampert, use Mud Sport,” Alexa commanded, but she noticed that Swampert wasn’t doing anything; in fact it was barely breathing, that’s when she remembered the aftermath of Hydro Cannon. “Swampert re…”

“Toxicroak, Poison Jab before she returns it.” Toxicroak sprinted towards Swampert as it raised its right arm, his hand started to glow a bright purple colored, it hit Swampert across its shoulder which caused it to howl in pain. “That’s why you always think about the good and the bad parts of your decision, Dark Pulse!” Toxicroak created a ball full of dark glowing rings that spun around its hand; it grabbed Swampert by its neck and crashed the ball against its face. Swampert crashed with Alexa and made her lose her balance. Once she fell down; so did her black and yellow cap, which revealed her long blonde hair.

“I see, you hide your hair so that people don’t judge you, to look tough?” Janine asked, Alexa struggled to get up, she looked for her cap but she just decided to leave it on the floor. “I guess that’s one of the reasons I became a ninja, besides you know the fact I wanted to follow my father’s legacy, it was a good battle.”

“What do you mean, I still have one more Pokémon, I choose you Raichu!” Alexa threw her third pokéball and her Raichu popped out. “Now, let’s fight, Iron Tail!” Raichu started running towards Toxicroak, it’s tail started glowing a pearly white color as it spun around so it could get a good hit on Toxicroak.

“Use Mud Bomb!” Toxicroak spun around so that it could dodge the tail, then it jumped and landed right behind Raichu. It focused as it created a brown ball of mud that got bigger by the second; Toxicroak spun around and fired the ball. Raichu barely had time to turn when the ball collided against it and made it bounce around the invisible walls like a rubber ball.

“Raichu!” Alexa ran towards her fallen Pokémon, she dropped to her knees and started tending to it. “Are you okay?” she asked, Raichu looked at her with a soft smile as it pushed itself up. “Raichu return, it’s too much.” She tried to return it but before she could Raichu fired a Thunderbolt towards Toxicroak. Toxicroak managed to see this, it put its arms in front of itself and managed to block the Thunderbolt the best it could.

“Sludge Bomb!” Janine screamed Toxicroak put its hands together and created a ball of light purple; it fired the ball towards Raichu.

“Thunder!” Alexa yelled Raichu fired a jolt of thunder; the yellow blast headed straight for the Sludge Bomb and exploded creating a cloud of smoke.

Alexa and Raichu started running into another hall; they didn’t know where the walls were, they didn’t even know if they would make it out alive but they were willing to win. Alexa looked back, Janine was way behind them. “Good thing we finally managed to find a straight away,” she looked around for anything that might give her a hint of where the walls were, just in case.

*That’s it,* she thought with disbelief as she looked up. “I know it, I know how to identify the walls!” she yelled.

“Focus, Toxicroak use Focus Blast!” Toxicroak created a blue ball of glowing energy that started forming on its hands. It fired the ball, which mades the walls break and sent pieces of glass all around. Raichu jumped in front of its trainer. But the blast was too strong; it took it off its feet and made it crashed with Alexa. Alexa tried to stop herself, but it was futile, the wall gym's wall was right behind her, in one last failed attempt her head was pushed back and crashed with the wall. The wall was much harder than Alexa's head obviously, thanks to the difference in force her skull broke once she crashed. Alexa’s eyes widened as she felt her had bleeding.

Raichu toppled over and a few seconds later so did Alexa. Janine ran over to her and clapped her fingers, the walls suddenly became visible considering they turned into white marble walls and then they went into the floor. “She needs medical treatment.”

“Lex.” Henry ran to aid Alexa and Janine, Janine let him grab Alexa as he put her in his arms. “Thanks.” Henry nodded together with Janine. Alexa tugged Henry’s jacket.

“The battle, what about…the battle.” She grunted, Henry put his hand under her head to try and stop the blood from falling to the floor.

“It’s obvious you can’t battle anymore, so I guess since Raichu was the last Pokémon to fall, you lose the battle.” Janine explained as she turned back to the carpet she was sitting on when they got there.

“Wait.” They turned around to look at Ashian; who was coming into the gym, with his vest opened, his face grinning confidently with Pikachu right next to him. “Alexa was battling for herself and for me, so, I’ll take her place and use three of my Pokémon to cover for hers.” Ashian offered as he walked in. Lucas looked at him for a moment; the two brothers stared into each other’s eyes. “Thanks Henry, now take care of Alexa.”

“But, can you win without any support?” Henry asked, turning back to look at Ashian.

“Yeah, I got my big brother.” Ashian smiled looking back to Lucas. Lucas’s smile brightened as he nodded. “Now go.”

“Yeah.” Henry started running but once they passed Ashian Alexa grabbed his sleeve.

“The lights, they make a small shadow,” and that was all she could whisper before she fell into unconsciousness, Henry just kept running; he was sure Alexa wouldn’t resist long if he didn’t hurry, he as actually surprised on how much she had lasted till this point.

Ashian walked into the wide battle field as he glared at Janine. “My name is Ashian Trainer, and I’ll be taking Alexa’s place I challenge you to a three on four battle, since I see that Alexa only defeated two of your Pokémon.” Ashian pointed a pokéball straight at her. “And I’ll win the Soul Badge, no matter what!”

“Very well then,” Janine put her mask back on as the floor started to shake, Ashian could feel that he was losing his space and he knew that he had two invisible walls on both sides. “Let’s go.” She sprinted forward with Toxicroak.

“All right Pikachu, we’re back in business and we’re ready to go!” Ashian yelled as he and Pikachu also sprinted forward and let out a mad scream that screeched through the whole gym.

“Thunder attack!”

“Poison Jab!”

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 42
    NEXT CHAPTER: A BATTLE OF WITS PART 2: THE WALLS THAT BLOCK THE PATH
    Last edited by Flaze; 17th August 2009 at 11:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance)

So I clicked up to the banner, and my first thought was "A FRIEND RETURN!? A FRIEND RETURN!?!?"

Grammar mistake there. Either way, I like how you handled the battle. But it was said that the walls and things were only broken by ultimate moves, like Blast Burn. note these attacks are the elemental eqivalent of Hyper beam, so Hyper beam should've worked. Also, a focuus balast and a person broke the walls easily, despite what was said earlier.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance)

My computer was having a problem and the banner maker erased some of the letters it was supposed to be a Friend's Return I didn't notice it till after I posted it and I can't change cause I'll have to delete the whole thing and then post it again meaning it'll messed up.

Yeah I should've come up with something better, I guess I'll edit that part out and just replace it with a normal wall as for the ultimate attacks I guess I didn't know they were equivalent to the Hyper Beam I always found the Hyper Beam weaker compared to them. But you gotta admit it was a good banner

EDIT: Okay I fixed it
    Last edited by Flaze; 17th August 2009 at 11:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Nice chapter. I agree the battles are really engaging and fun to read.

There are a few grammar mistakes: The first quote after you say: ...Henry said to Alexa... , what follows is a run-on sentence. And you still fall in love with the semi-colons a bit much, but these issues are very minor because they don't take away from the story.

The story is actually really nice and interesting. And I can't wait to see the result of Pikachu and Toxicroak's battle. Keep up the good work, Hero.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thanks, weird I actually thought I was using less semicolons, guess I did it without paying attentions

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast