Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 15

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

So what I put was almost right?

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Bladewarrior View Post
    So what I put was almost right?
    What you put is right.

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Awesome.

Okay I started working on the next chapter which will be the first part of th two part Clash! episode

Blog Entries

Hey nice battle sequence with Mareep and Nosepass. I also liked the Distortion World mention. Nice description of it as well.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

“Go Skarmory!” Alexa screamed as loud as she could, it was heard through the whole canyon as her Skarmory rocketed towards Hillary’s Fearow at full speed. Hillary wasn’t behind either; her Fearow was getting ready to tackle Skarmory with a strong Fury Attack. “Raichu Thunder!” Raichu was still standing on Skarmory’s right wing it jumped over Fearow and fired a giant Thunder attack.

“I don’t think so Magnetric, counter that,” Hillary said as her Magnetric jumped onto Fearow’s left wing and fired its own Thunder. Both attacks crashed and started pushing each other back; sending sparks that were raising Hillary’s raven colored hair. “Oh no my hair, you little bitch now you’re gonna pay!” Hillary screamed with fury as her Fearow turned and headed towards Skarmory.

“No,” Alexa said as her Skarmory spun around and dodged the attack; barely since Fearow still managed to make a scratch on the lower part of its body. “Raichu!” that’s when she saw that Fearow wasn’t trying to attack them; but to shake Raichu off its left wing. “Raichu hold on.” Alexa tugged on her Skarmory and they dove down, breaking the air while they were descending.

“That’s what you get for trying to fight me, Magnetric show her we mean business,” Hillary raised her hand and her Magnetric fired a Thunderbolt attack, the lightning landed square on Skarmory, Alexa screamed even louder, the metal in Skarmory’s body was starting to melt with the power of the electricity. “Hope you liked that.” Hillary started laughing maniacally and then grunted. “Yeah the laugh doesn’t really work for me.”

“Hold on Skarmory,” Alexa said through screams, but even she was starting to feel lightheaded after that last attack; the grip on Skarmory’s wings was starting to loosen up and she knew that soon she will be in the same place as Raichu. “That’s it.” Alexa let go of the wings and grabbed Raichu’s pokéball.

“Return now!” she yelled as the pokéball sent a red beam towards Raichu, it hit the big rat Pokémon and absorbed it. Alexa looked back up and then sideways, she returned her Skarmory. *I did my best* she thought and closed her eyes preparing for the impact.

That’s when she felt her body coming to a sudden stop. She crashed with something soft, but sharp like if you had a bunch of feathers under you, and indeed she had. She looked down at the Pokémon’s face. It was a Staraptor and it was grinning at her. “Whose Staraptor is this?” she asked and looked towards a hill nearby.

Her face brightened up as she recognized the person that was standing on top of the hill. The face of a fourteen year old kid, wearing a red beret with blue pokéballs on the sides, a black sleeveless vest, with a short sleeved blue shirt, a pair of blue jeans and red snickers to booth; and of course his signature red scarf. “Lucas!” she yelled happily.

“Hope I didn’t get too late to the party,” Lucas said as he raised his right hand and waved towards Alexa while grinning happily. “I heard the noises from the other side of the canyon and I thought, what the hey might as well check things out.”

He threw another pokéball and his Salamance came out. He jumped on the giant Komodo dragon and flew towards Alexa. “Staraptor will help you out while I’ll go help Henry out.” With that he flew to the hill where the dimensional gate was.

Alexa looked up to see Hillary frowning; she was probably mad because Alexa just wouldn’t budge. “What is it Hillary, Meowth got your tongue?” she chuckled and flew straight at Fearow.

She couldn’t believe the Staraptor’s speed, she remembered what Ashian told her about battling against Lucas’s Staravia when he was a rookie but with all that has happened since then it was no wonder Staravia was this fast.

“Why can’t you die?” Hillary grabbed onto Fearow, the giant bird Pokémon started spinning rapidly as it dove down so that it could crash against Staraptor. Alexa closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Staraptor’s body was enveloped with blue energy that almost sent her flying off; both Pokémon collided with each other sending waves of energy and wind all around the place.

“Staraptor I got it,” Alexa said as Staraptor broke the formation it flew up and then turned around and dove back down. Alexa held her right arm out. “Now!” with that once Hillary was at her sight the arm crashed with Hillary’s face and made her fall off Fearow. Fearow couldn’t keep its balance so it crashed with the hill.

This caused the hill to come down on top of it though. “Well we know that Fearow is out of the game.” Alexa looked down; she was clutching the neck on Hillary’s shirt. ‘She’s lucky I saved her.”

“Double Edge!” Henry yelled, Nosepass started running while being surrounded by light, it ran straight towards Darkian’s Pikachu. Ray’s Feraligater got in the way though and it fired a Hydro Pump that pushed it back. “Nosepass hold on!” he yelled, Nosepass created two rock walls behind itself that kept it from moving back.

“Feraligater use Water Pulse!” Ray commanded Feraligater created a ball of water in between its mouth; it fired the ball and sent it crashing with Nosepass. Nosepass toppled over; event though the Rock Tomb was holding it up. “I know a lot about you, you use defense in your battles so that your opponent gets tired.”

“But when you’re fighting against two people, that won’t work, especially if you’ve already lost one of your own Pokémon,” Darkian looked back, Mareep was laying on the floor; defeated after a fight against Darkian’s black Pikachu. “Pikachu Iron Tail!” Pikachu jumped up, its tail glowed white as it whipped it across Nosepass’s body. The rock type screamed as hard as it could, the pain was overpowering it. “Give up.”

“No I won’t, I won’t lose again!” Henry yelled Nosepass pulled itself up; its nose started glowing till it enveloped its body completely. With that Nosepass started evolving till it turned into Probopass.

“How, how could that happen, there’s no way a Nosepass can evolve without being in Mt. Coronet.” Darkian took a few steps back, it was a rare sight and even rarer when there really is no other way for a Nosepass to evolve. “Wait the machine; it has a rock from Spear Pillar in it.” Darkian looked back at the machine.

Henry grinned and looked at them; holding the round rock on the palm of his hand. “I took it when you guys weren’t looking, you were so focused on intimidating us you didn’t see me taking the rock away.” Henry chuckled; he would’ve thought that they were at least a little smarter as to actually check on their stuffs.

“Now Probopass, let’s go with a Flash Cannon!” Probopass charged itself up, the small rock like heads on its side started creating sparks. A blue ball of electricity formed on its nose as it fired it. Feraligater didn’t see it coming; it got hit and couldn’t hold up; with that it fell up.

“There’s just no frigging way,” Ray said while grunted, he returned the beat up Feraligater and turned to look at Darkian. “It’s up to you now.”

“Okay Probopass, we can take this.” Henry assumed a battle stand while Probopass was focusing its energy again. “I just hope we can hold up.”

“Henry I’ll take over.” Henry looked up; Lucas was walking over to the trio after landing his Salamance on the floor. “Stop Ray from repairing the machine, now that they used it they don’t need the rock anymore.” Henry raised an eyebrow.

“But don’t we want the gate fixed?” Henry asked curiously.

“Not at this moment, if Ray repairs it it’ll go out of control again, it’ll probably suck all of us in,” Lucas said as he looked back at Darkian and grinned. He took cautious steps and kept walking till he was in front of Darkian.

“So you’re Lucas?” Darkian asked while grinning, his third eye opened up and made him take a step back. Through the eye he could see the Speed Aura that surrounded Lucas; it was the same color of a normal Aura, except it was aqua blue. “What power,” he said in fear while still taking steps back.

“I’m please to meet you Darkian, I heard you were a clone created by Team Dark, but I never thought you’ll be an exact copy of my brother.” Lucas got a serious look. Henry managed to hear the last part and turned around.

“Brother?” he asked and kept going; even though he just received a lot of questions he couldn’t forget about stopping Ray.

“Why did you do that dad?” Ashian asked as he got up, he was still in shock after his dad Ryan tried to cut his head off with his sword. “Did I do something, or are you with them too?” Ashian took a step back, he was scared now.

“It was nothing, just a reflex.” Ryan looked down and started walking, Ashian could fell that his dad wasn’t really happy to have revealed his identity, but it wasn’t the best moment to talk about it. “I guess you want to know a lot of things don’t you son?”

“A few answers would serve me right if you don’t mind,” Ashian started walking behind Ryan, he got a frown on his face; there he was, his dad Ryan walking right in front of him. But he thought it’ll be a little more special.

“Well tell you what, we’ll find a cave and then we’ll talk a bit.” Ryan turned around and smiled, which just confused Ashian even more.

“You know, if you were a character in a TV show you would’ve just jumped the shark.” Ashian laughed while scratching his chin. He looked over to a big cave that was about a mile away. “But really, first thing’s first, I want to know about you and mom.”

“Ah Cindy, how I miss her, how is she anyways I hope she hasn’t gained any pounds I mean it’s not like I care, but you know I just want to know.” Ryan shrugged and walked right next to Ashian. At least Ashian knew where he got his eagerness from.

“She alright.” Ashian shrugged. The two of them walked into the cave and sat down in one of the rocks that were up front. Ashian sighed, he was happy that after such a long time he spent standing up he could finally sit down.

“I think we’re safe here, now about your mom.” Ryan turned to Ashian and grunted. He looked at the roof and then at Ashian, his smile got bigger as he leaned on the rock; apparently he was trying to make Ashian inpatient. “Well for starters, your mom and I have known each other since we were kids, we were always together, we played together and got in trouble together; mostly trouble that I caused.” Ryan chuckled after remembering when he was young.

“Really.” Ashian laughed, now that he thought about there was still something he wanted to ask. “Um how you and mom, I mean did you guys got along fine?” he asked.

“Good question, I guess you could say maybe, you see your mom was cute, responsible and a very caring and strong willed girl.” Ryan nodded and leaned forward. “And I was a troublemaker, I didn’t take stuffs too seriously, I always wanted to be the hero oh and I annoyed her, even though I didn’t see it myself.” He crossed his arms and looked at Ashian; his jaw was dropped.

Ashian looked down, except for the part about being childhood friends; well they were still too young so if they kept their friendship they could be considered childhood friends, he and Alexa have the same thing that Ryan and Cindy had, same personality, same reactions and the same motivation. “Wow, it’s just like…” Ryan stopped him.

“Can we talk about that another day; I mean I just became your dad I have to take one step at a time.” Ryan laughed and took another breath. “Cindy and I started our adventures and we travelled around for a long time, but we never felt the same as when we were together.” He took out a pendant from his pocket with a picture of him and Cindy when they were young (some of you may not remembered but Cindy and Ryan look like Red and Blue from FRLG when they were young, I would describe it but I already did it like three times before).

“We started dating when we were around eighteen I think, and then we got married when we were twenty one.” Ryan got up and walked back to the entrance. “Three years later you were born and we were so happy together, you were the thing that made my life perfect, you know besides her.”

“Then, why did you leave?” Ashian asked, he got up and walked over to Ryan. “Why did you leave me and mom?”

“The truth is, you have a brother an older brother at that, you already know him,” Ryan said and then turned to look at Ashian; this was getting a little too dramatic for Ashian though.

“Who is it?” he asked.

“Lucas, he’s three years older than you well three years and eight months older than you.” Ryan and Ashian stared at each other for a second, back then he was still engaged to Cindy why would h go off and spend the night with another woman.

“Why?” he asked while clenching his fist.

“Well, you’re too young to know why but I can tell you that, it really was what you would call a…okay I was drunk okay and lost in Sinnoh I didn’t know what was even going on around me.” Ryan shook his head and covered his eyes; he was embarrassed that he had to talk to his son about this. “Cindy never knew about it, I was planning to tell her but our lives were going well.”

“What happened then.” He asked again, afraid of what he might dig up.

“Well, I finally decided to tell her, but then I met Klaid, he told me about the Pokémon Warriors and about my abilities and what they did and even told me about Team Dark, since they were just starting their operations back then.” Ryan sighed and leaned back. “But, I had to go undercover, leave everything behind, my wife my life, and you.

” Ryan looked at Ashian once more and hugged him. “It’s been ten years but I’m happy I could meet you, and I’m glad that you’ve grown up to be such a brave and good young man.”

“Thanks Dad,” Ashian hugged his dad himself and started crying; now he was so emotional that he just couldn’t contain it.

“Son, don’t cry men don’t cry remember that.” Ryan pulled Ashian away and kneeled down; he grabbed his cape and wiped the tears off.

“Yeah, and I’m glad I finally have a dad to tell me that.” Ashian smiled as the rest of the tears faded away. “How are we going to return, I wanna know more but, I want to return first?”

“Soon, Lucas should be with your friends now, I’m sure they’ll make it in time.” Ryan looked back at the entrance as the two walked in deeper into the cave.

Even though he already said that he wanted to get out of the Distortion World first, Ashian couldn’t help but wonder why a Pokémon Warrior had to go undercover, was it to protect their families from danger, or was it so that they wouldn’t get distracted from their training. “Dad….”

A noise was heard all the way to the back of the cave; Ryan put his hand in front of Ashian and stopped him from walking any further. “Did you hear that?” he put his other hand in front of his ear and focused on what was going on.

“Of course I Heard it,” Ashian said with an annoyed tone, his dad was kind of an overdramatic idiot.

“Run!” Ryan turned Ashian around and the two started sprinting back. Ashian was about to ask what was wrong but just then the roof practically blew up and sent a barrage of rocks that fell to the ground like rain drops. Ryan was pretty fast at running; since he had already caught up and passed Ashian, but Ashian was just eleven and he couldn’t run that fast.

“Go Pidgeot!” Ryan sent his Pidgeot out and hopped in. “Ashian give me your hand.” Ashian extended his hand but he couldn’t reach so he just jumped and grabbed onto Pidgeot’s feathery tail and climbed his way on top of it.

“What the hell was that?” Ashian yelled and looked back at the cave that was now totally destroyed. “What’s that?” he looked back at the rubbles and a big blur flew out of the rubbles.

Ashian and Ryan gasped at the sight it was a giant beast, not even a beast an abomination of nature. It looked like someone took three Pokémon and put them all in a blender. The giant Pokémon had a long grey snakelike tail with a yellow drill on the tip, the tail ended around half way through the waist. It had a diamond colored armor with a diamond on the middle of it and a blue body.

Its arms were pink colored with some kind of sword like armor on top of the hands, they each had a pearl on the sides. Finally it had a helmet like mask with long tips and a backwards horn on top, past the helmet you could see the fury red eyes that were star shaped.

“Okay again, what the freaking hell is that!?” Ashian yelled while gritting his teeth in fear; this was the first time he saw a Pokémon that big and that, well ugly. Ashian had to sit backwards to look at the giant Pokémon he took out his Pokéde-X and pointed it at the Pokémon. “No data.” He looked at the red screen.

“Okay power meter.” Once he pointed it at the Pokémon the Pokéde-X went crazy, numbers increased till no end; or at least till it exploded in Ashian’s hand. “Ow, do you know how much that cost me!” Ashian yelled back to the Pokémon; he knew it couldn’t understand him but he was still pretty pissed off.

“Ashian, that’s the least of our worries, if you look at any book about Legendary Pokémon, you’ll know that’s a fusion of the Dragon Trio.” Ryan looked back at the giant monster that was almost caught up with them, now that they looked at it well it had three sets of wings on the back, two metallic wings, a pair of small pink wings and two black stingers with a red tip.

“You mean those legendaries that live in Sinnoh, okay two questions, how did they fuse and can they actually fuse together?” Ashian asked while raising his eyebrows as high as he could.

“You see, years ago Team Dark tried to control all three of the Dragon Trio, but they were too strong for them.” Ryan started explaining and then sped off so that they could get farther away from the creature. “So they stalled them and made them all come together in the same place, Spear Pillar, once they were there the tri fought each other till the point that they were so weak that Team Dark took their chance to get them into the Distortion World.”

“Anyways, after that Team Dark knew that having three legendaries was great, but hard to control at the same time so they entered this world and started to destroy it with their power to the point where it became a wasted copy of our world.”

“Once that happened, the legendaries didn’t have another option but to fuse together so that they could save themselves, but I guess by doing that they lost their consciousness and turned into this, my guess is that Team Dark is trying to catch this monster,” Ryan stopped for a while and started thinking, if they wanted to captured it why not just come themselves instead of sending Ryan and Ashian instead. “That’s it, they set us off, they knew we weren’t strong enough to fight it so we would escape that way it’ll chase us and lose energy.”

Ashian was scratching his chin and looking at the sky while still deducing some stuff. “So they’re legendaries and they fused to survive, and we’re here to….stall them right?” he asked while raising his finger. Ryan sweat dropped.

“I think you got that thing about being too dense from me.” Ryan sighed and shook his head. “Anyways, we have to find a way to stop it, you know without getting killed.”

“Well, I don’t want my Pokémon to get killed either!” Ashian yelled while flapping his arms. “I know, we could make it crash with some of the mountains, the rocks can stop it.”

“That didn’t stop it back there in the cave did it?” Ryan looked towards the giant mountains in front of them. “But I do have an idea, go Charizard!” he yelled and threw the pokéball letting his Charizard out. “We’ll do it as I say all right Ashian?”

“Yes sir.” Ashian nodded and saluted him; knowing there wasn’t anything he could do to help.

The creature’s eyes glowed, it opened its mouth and created a spinning ball in the middle of its mouth, it kept spinning like a black hole. Once it was charged up it fired the ball and it headed straight for Ashian and Ryan. “Here it comes, hold on!” Ryan yelled as Pidgeot and Charizard dove down. The ball crashed with the mountains and made them explode. The explosion was so big it threw them off of Pidgeot and made them crash with the floor. They rolled on the ground and came to a stop. “Are you okay Ashian?”

“I think…uh...” Ashian grunted, his right arm was bleeding like crazy, so much the blood looked crimson when it clashed with the black undershirt. “Man, the same arm I fractured back in Lavender it still hadn’t recovered from all those hits and now.” Ashian did his best to push himself back up.

“I’ll help you out, go Blissey,” Ryan sent his Blissey out so that it could tend to Ashian’s wound. The creature looked down, now that it had destroyed something it was hungry for more destruction, but not just destroying mountains but people themselves. It started diving down and it opened its mouth wide as it prepared to take a bit out of the floor Ryan and Ashian were standing on.

“Charizard,” Charizard surrounded itself with red fire till it created a silhouette of a dragon full or red energy. It dove down and crashed with the creature’s left eye and sent it flying back. Unfortunately it flew back up instantly. It tackled Charizard and sent it crashing back to the floor. It turned back to the father and son duo and dove down again.

“Dad, watch out!” Ashian yelled, Ryan turned around the creature was right in front of him. Ashian held his hand up and clenched it, it sent waves of dark energy flaying off his hand, the creature seemed to be scared of the energy and flew off the other way. Ashian breathed heavily and fell unconscious.

“Was that, the Dark Aura?” Ryan looked down at his unconscious son, Ashian’s skin was starting to get pale, not like dying pale since he wasn’t cold but he was just losing color fast. “I gotta get him to a safe place.” Ryan grabbed his son and put him on his back, then he started running after returning his Pokémon.

Inside the blue portal Henry, Lucas and Alexa were hurrying to the Distortion world. “Are you sure we’ll make it in time?” Alexa asked with a worried look, she still couldn’t see the exit.

“If we want to save my dad and brother we just have to,” Lucas looked down a white portal was forming in front of them. “Ready guys?”

“Yeah, don’t worry Ashian, we’ll save you!” Henry yelled as the three of them went into the exit portal.

(Don’t worry; you’ll see how the three of them got there in the next chapter)

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 41
    NEXT CHAPTER: CLASH! THE SACRIFICE

P.S. I finally killed a Pokémon, sorry but I just wanted to kill one off.

Blog Entries

Hey very nice chapter! I loved the battle at the beginning and how you described the fusion Pokemon near the end! 'like 3 Pokemon had been put in a blender'...nice touch.

I wonder if we'll hear more from Team Dark as well. Ashian as usual has great characterization too.

I do have a few grammar tips. At the beginning a few times you use semicolons where commas should be used, but it's not a big deal. Just remember that sentences separated with semicolons should be two complete sentences...use commas to separate two phrases that aren't. :)

Other than that, very nice chapter. I look forward to the next.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thanks I should edit those semicolons out, I mostly wanted to do the battle becuse I felt like I was neglecting Henry and Alexa by having them being the ones that always got saved by Ashian. As for the creature expect a name for it in the next chapter

Blog Entries

Heh. The Pokede-X is a Scouter.

"Ashian! What does the Pokede-X say about it's Power level?"
    *Explodes*
    "It's GOT PERFECT EFFORT VALUES!!!!!!"
    "WHAT!? PERFECT EFFORT VALUES!?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Yeah I thought it'll be kinda funny you can also try this.

Blog Entries

My cat looks just like the one in the background... Anyway, nice chapter.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thanks

Blog Entries

Hey very nice chapter! Watch out for run-on sentences tho. :)

I think if I met AShian in real life, I'd like him. :3

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Yeah probably anyone would

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Oooooh wee, things are heating up in this piece!

So, his father did the classic superhero anime - leaving for the greater good.

So you finaly killed a Pokemon xD
    Good chapter though.i was wondering...Since the legendary trio could fuse themselves can Ashian do that with his pokemon and can the trio unfuse itself maybe to spread its power to 3 and again save itself ?
    If YoU WaNt To MaKe It ReAlItY PaY mE WiTh g0lD

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast