Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 14

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

Kinda right you missed the T after the first N

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

I knew it :D

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Here we are the first chapter of the Father and Son Arc, the arc where one of the biggest plotholes wll be solve.

Things to expect

More evolutions
    More Team Dark battles
    Fuchsia City Gym Battle
    The secret about Ashian's father.

“Oh man, another warm day in Kanto ah guys?” Ashian stretched throwing his arms up in the air, he turned around and smiled as Pikachu, Charmeleon and Ralts walked over to him.

“That new training I’ve been giving you guys has been working out, so far Gligar only has one evolution so I don’t expect her to evolve any time soon, but you Ralts you have two evolutions and we have to get you to evolve.” Ashian grinned confidently as he pointed over at the cheery Ralts; as soon as it saw his master’s face it started imitating punches.

“Now that’s what I like to see!” Ashian started laughing after seeing his Pokémon’s enthusiasm. Truth is, he’s been travelling with Alexa and Henry for two weeks after leaving Celadon, even though Ashian really didn’t know that travelling from Celadon to Fuchsia could be as long as from Vermilion to Celadon.

Pikachu’s ears went up as its hair spiked up. Ashian remembered what he read on his Pokéde-X about Pikachu, the could detect danger by using their ears; which proved really helpful for cities when natural disasters hit them. Ashian looked over at the direction Pikachu was pointing; rain clouds were approaching them. “We better go back to the camp site.” He looked at the clouds one last time and ran back with his Pokémon.

Ashian lifted some of the branches up, since Henry and Alexa wanted to camp on a place covered by plants so that wild Pokémon wouldn’t attack them. “Back so soon, I guess you didn’t have as much business as ever?” Alexa asked she was putting her tent back into her backpack while Henry was extinguishing the fire.

“I don’t always go to take a dump, can’t I just walk around the forest!?” Ashian messed his long straight hair up (which had now lost all the hair dye and was back to its original black) but he just forgot about it and focused back on Alexa. “But anyways, it’s gonna rain so if I were you I’ll pull that tent back out.”

“Rain, that’s weird, they didn’t say anything about raining on the weather cast.” Henry took out a small TV and turned it to the news channel so that Ashian could see. “They said it was going to be sunny, and there’s no way they could get the cast wrong, since they use Castform to decipher the weather.”

“Well I saw rain clouds, so unless you guys wanna get struck by water and lightning unpack that!” he yelled and grabbed his own back to take his tent out; Ashian didn’t really like rain, or anything that could cause lightning considering that during winter Pallet Town passes through a million thunder storms, he really didn’t have a good opportunity of liking thunder.

“Is Ashian afraid of a little rain cloud, get up you idiot, it’ll probably change courses now let’s go.” Alexa strapped her backpack and started walking; Henry grabbed his own backpack and helped Ashian up so that the two could follow Alexa.

“See right over there.” After a few minutes of walking they approached a big canyon that went for miles and pit was probably as dry as someone could imagine. Ashian was pointing to the rain cloud that was still there hovering above the canyon. “It looks like it comes packed up, so you can’t say I was lying.” Ashian nodded.

“Well, first let’s get down and find refuge in the canyon.” Alexa suggested, since it would’ve been better to be safely under a canyon than under a tent that could get electrified.

“I bet you’re sorry you didn’t believe me,” Ashian laughed as the three trainers started climbing down; since they hadn’t climb any mountains in a long time it was a little hard for them, mostly Ashian.

Just as they were halfway there the rain started to fall like bullets; it came with lightning which fell down to the ground, it was son strong the rocks looked like overcooked potatoes from that high. “Oh man, guys grab this.” Henry took a rope out of his pocket and threw it down towards Ashian and Alexa.

Ashian grabbed the rope and tied it around his waist, and then he sent the rest of it down so that Alexa could catch it. “Got it,” she took a step up and started tying the rope. But due to the water some of the dirt in the rocks became mud and made her slip. “Help!” she screamed as she fell down, moving her hand forward she caught the rope, letting her hand slide down till it came to a stop.

“Are you okay!?” Ashian put his hands next to his mouth so that Alexa could hear him well, she gave him a thumb up and let go of the rope; since she was so close to the ground a simple jump could take her down without causing any damage. “Showoff.”

“Ahhh!” Ashian jumped and fell to the floor after a thunder crashed right in front of the cave they were staying inside off. “Did you guys see that, it almost hit me?” He pointed outside, although his finger was trembling so much no one could really tell where he was pointing.

“Come on Ashian that thunder fell down five meters away from you, the chances of it hitting you would only get higher if you had a satellite in your head.” Alexa shook her head as she took out three towels for them to dry up.

“She’s right Ashian, just calm down, the storm will be over soon and we’ll keep going.” Henry reassured while he dried his hair with the green towel.

“You guys don’t get it; I’ve been scared of thunder storms since I was a kid. I remember ever since I was little lightning and thunder always fell in front of my house.” Ashian looked down at the floor in sadness. “Not just that, but my mom was always working so I had to walk home from school alone when it was raining, plus I always had to see all those kids getting picked up by their dads.” He put his towel down and petted Pikachu, who was actually trying to contain itself from running and taking a thunder shower.

“Listen, we know all about it, you didn’t have a dad blah, blah, blah, I’m tired of hearing the same whining!” Alexa yelled getting up so fast that she almost made Pikachu jump away.

“Coming from the girl whose father is an Elite 4 member!” Ashian got up the same way Alexa did; finishing with Pikachu’s nerves and making it jump away. “I always thought my dad was dead, now I know that he’s alive, but every time I’m close to seeing him I always miss him, I’ll be lucky if he even cares about me when I meet him!” Ashian grabbed his backpack and returned Pikachu. “You know what, I don’t need this.” He turned around and stormed out.

“Ashian, don’t go.” Henry grabbed Ashian’s hand and stopped him. “Listen, you have to calm down, you didn’t met your dad but remember I don’t even know if my parents are alive or if they just abandoned me.” Henry and Ashian exchanged looks of seriousness for a minute before Ashian pushed Henry aside.

“I won’t let you stop me this time Henry, I can feel it.” Ashian looked at his hands and clenched him; some of his Aura Power appeared. “I can feel a strong Aura nearby, it’s my dad I just know it.” He turned back around and started sprinting.

“Ashian!” Henry was about to run off but Alexa stopped him.

“Let him go, once a thunder hits him he’ll comeback crawling with fear.” She pushed Henry back in and sat him down. “Now, let’s just wait till this thunder storm is over.”

Darkian looked up, the sky was covered with clouds full of water and thunder, and he grinned evilly as a droplet of water fell right on his face. “Is it ready yet Ray?” he turned to look at the purple haired kid next to him. Ray as always was wearing his occasional black leather jacket with black gloves and his black pair of pants and shoes; the chains on his pants rattling every time he moved.

“Almost ready, and once it is, we can start.” He was working on a giant ring like machine; it was made out of metal; which was painted black. It had a controller right next to it. They weren’t the only ones working; they had some of the Team Dark grunts with them.

“Finally, I was starting to get bored,” a girlish voice was heard right behind them, it was a girl that was sitting on a rock with an umbrella over her head. She was wearing a black sleeveless shirt that showed her belly button, she had a pair of short shorts and black sandals. Her face was as pale as Ray’s and Darkian’s and her hair was jet black. Even though she looked around eleven she seemed to have a good amount of bust. “We’ve been here for day Darky why can’t we just go.” She inflated her cheeks and turned away.

“I’m sorry Hilary, but our plans are too big to do it slowly, so, if this goes well then we’ll save ourselves a lot of work.” Darkian turned as fast as possible, breaking the wind that was blowing. His third eye appeared on his forehead as he grinned. “He’s here.”

“Who?” Hillary asked as she got out of the rock and walked over to Darkian.

“Ashian and his puny friends, I guess we’ll be able to kill two birds in one shot.” He chuckled evilly.

“Finally, I get to kill someone,” Hillary grinned as fangs appeared in her mouth. Ray just shrugged, he wanted to fight as much as they did but he needed to finish the machine; so he just let Darkian and Hillary go alone and take care of it.

“I don’t need them, I fan find my dad by myself, no problem at all,” Ashian crossed his arms and frowned as he kept walking under the water; luckily he hadn’t encounter any thunder or lightning since he left, but he couldn’t’ hide the fact that travelling alone did make him feel a bit lonely.

He looked up, another lightning fell right in front of him; missing him by an inch, Ashian covered his eyes with his left arm as the lightning disappeared. Once he put his arm went back down he looked at the person that was in front of him. It was Shadow, the same guy that saved him and Henry from Ray when they were on Mt. Eclipse.

“It has been quite a long time hasn’t it Ashian?” Shadow walked over to the startled eleven year old; walking slowly as always. “I can see that you have changed a lot since the last time I saw you in Mt. Eclipse and your Aura seems to be controlled.”

“Um, thanks Shadow, what are you doing here?” Ashian asked the startled look didn’t leave his face. “Is something happening.”

Shadow nodded slowly. “Unfortunately, Team Dark is making their move; they’re planning to use their new machine, the Dimension Destroyer to open a portal to the Distortion World.” Shadow finally walked right in front of Ashian as the two exchanged looks.

“The Distortion World?” Ashian asked, he heard about it when he was a kid, but he never paid attention to it.

“It is a world totally different from ours, in this world nothing is as you expect, and gravity basically doesn’t exist.” He stopped for a moment as he looked up. “But what really matters of this weird world, is the Pokémon that’s sealed inside it, Giratina.”

“Giratina?” Ashian gasped taking a step back, now this he had definitely heard of. The famous legendary Pokémon Giratina, a creature so strong that Arceous had to seal it away into its own world, not just that but his power was so big that he didn’t even let Giratina use its original form in our world.

“Yeah, but it isn’t just that, you see a few years back the Dragon Trio proved to be dangerous, so we Pokémon Warriors sealed them all three away in the Distortion World.” Shadow explained while walking together with Ashian. “If Team Dark manages to free them all, then this world would be in total danger.”

“I get it, so we have to stop them and kick some Team Dark ass right?” Ashian imitated a kick and laughed; he calmed down once he saw Shadow looking back at him.

“Yeah, I guess you can put it that way, now duck.” Shadow grabbed Ashian’s shoulder and pushed him down. The two crawled over to some rocks and started looking over what was in front of them. A whole group of Team Dark grunts were formed in a line to stop anyone that wanted to climb the canyon. “Looks like we found the canyon where Team Dark is doing their experiments.”

“All right then, let’s use Grovyle,” Ashian was about to grab Grovyle’s pokéball but Shadow stopped him.

“It’ll be better if you use a psychic Pokémon.” He took out his own pokéball and looked over at the Team Dark grunts.

“All right then,” Ashian grabbed Ralts pokéball and sent the little psychic Pokémon out.

“In that case, go Cresselia.” Ashian gasped as Shadow let his pokéball hit the floor, once the pokéball popped open the legendary Pokémon Cresselia came out. It had a crescent moon shaped head, a pointy face with a crescent shaped blue body and purple rings around its body.

“Awesome,” Ashian gasped letting his jaw fall off once he saw the legendary Pokémon. Shadow clapped his fingers; Cresselia sent waves of psychic energy that practically sent Team Dark grunts flying all around. “All right, Ralts, sue Shadow Ball!” Ralts and Ashian jumped out of the rocks as Ralts fired a black ball of energy, throwing more grunts around.

Just then Ralts got hit by a Roll Out attack from one of the grunt’s Donphan, Ralts fell down, a big bruise on its green head. “Guess you can’t keep your eyes on your back window.” Ashian turned around and gasped, it was the woman that almost set him on fire back in Orange City, still wearing her long black robe and her black glasses over her eyes, except that now her long brown hair was tied up.

“It’s you.” Ashian took a step back, Shadow was too busy fighting with the other grunts; meaning this was a battle he had to fight alone.

“Yeah, how sweet of you to recognize me,” she chuckled as her Donphan rolled back to her. “I and my Donphan are ready to finish what we started in Orange City.”

“Well, I won’t lose this time, Ralts go and use Confusion.” Ralts jumped up as it fired a wave of blue energy, the blue energy broke apart as it started falling all around Donphan. “All right, now…”

“Use Fissure!” the woman’s command was so fast that Ashian couldn’t finish his, Donphan stomped on the ground multiple times breaking it and making Ralts topple over. “Now, time for a Take Down!” Donphan started running towards Ralts and crashed against it; Ashian could notice that Donphan was losing some energy after it though.

“Damn it, Ralts use Psybeam!” Ralts raised its arms and fired a purple colored beam towards Donphan. Without even getting one command Donphan fired a Hyper Beam that crashed with the Psybeam, both attacks held their ground and exploded.

“I don’t think your Ralts is strong enough to deal with the heat.” She chuckled again as Donphan prepared to do a Roll Out.

“Ralts, come on.” Ralts pushed itself up after a few seconds of struggling. It started glowing brightly and evolved into a Kirlia. “Awesome, I knew you had to evolve eventually.” Ashian clenched his fist in confidence as he saw Kirlia getting up.

“Well not goo, Donphan use Roll Out!” Donphan was about to attack, but in the last moment it just stood there. “What is it.” The woman looked towards Ashian, he was grinning like there was no tomorrow.

“Wanna know what, Imprison.” Ashian pointed at Kirlia, the woman gasped after hearing Ashian. Ashian put his hand back as Donphan flew up high after being hit by a current of purple light. It fell down and sent dust flying all around.

“Donphan get up!” she yelled desperately.

“Hypnosis,” Ashian commanded as Kirlia raised Donphan up and made it look at itself. Both Pokémon locked eyes with each other till Donphan fell sleep. “Now, time to finish this, use Dream Eater!” Kirlia spread its arms wide, Donphan started trembling over and over, till the point were it started moaning in pain. Finally it fell to the floor.

“How could you do this, how were you capable of beating me?” she put her hand on her head as she fell to her knees. “I’m Carmen, one of the generals of Team Dark; I don’t lose to anyone, never!”

“The reason why you lost was ‘cause you underestimated me, not just that, but you attack fiercely, hitting Ralts on the head could’ve killed it, and now that it’s a Kirlia it wants its payback.” Kirlia took a step forward but Ashian stopped him. “Someone that sides with Team Dark doesn’t even deserve to be defeated by one of my Pokémon.” Ashian returned Kirlia and started running to check on Shadow.

“Are you okay dude?” he looked over at the pile of unconscious grunts; Shadow and Cresselia were standing and floating right next to it. He saw that Shadow; even with a legendary, had taken some pretty mean hits.

“Yeah, this grunts aren’t as strong as an actual Shadow Warrior,” Shadow almost toppled over; but thanks to Ashian catching him he didn’t hit the floor. “I guess I took a heavier toll than before,” Ashian put Shadow down and sat on a rock next to him.

“Can you keep going, or should I go?” Ashian asked as Shadow leaned on the rock.

“You’re not going to be alone; I can sure tell you that.” Shadow pointed over the cloud of dust that was forming in front of them, out of the cloud came a silhouetted figure. The man was wearing a red cloak with a red hood that was covering his face; he was wearing a long sleeve red hiking shirt with a pair of red combat pants and black steel toed boots.

“Who is he?” Ashian asked as he got up and walked over to the man.

“My name for right now is Warrior X, and I’ll be the one to help you out when we battle against all of the Shadow Warriors Ashian.” He walked over to Ashian and patted his shoulder. “Good job Shadow, you deserve a rest, now Ashian let’s go.” He turned towards the canyon and started walking.

“Warrior X.” Ashian looked at his ring, it was glowing; he looked back at Warrior X with a surprised look as he followed him.

“Well at least the storm is over,” Henry and Alexa were walking around the now wet canyon; Alexa was walking slowly since she didn’t want to get her shoes full of mud. “Now, we just have to find Ashian.”

“After what he did, why should we go find him, I mean he was self centered and selfish, we should just leave him alone.” Alexa grunted she stepped on a puddle which got Henry’s pants dirty. “If he wants to go off by himself to find his dad, then let him be my guest.”

“Alexa, I guess you already forgot that he saved you from getting married to Daniel.” Henry shook his head and shrugged. “And all that he has done for us, we owe him.”

“So, the two puppies lost their big dog have they.” Henry and Alexa looked up; Darkian and Hillary were standing on top of a hill. “I guess we meet again.”

“Darkian.” Both Henry and Alexa gritted their teeth, Alexa looked at Hillary.

“And who’s the slut?” she frowned and started scanning Hillary, with each second her frown just got bigger. “I don’t like her.”

“Well, maybe ‘case you see your dreams reflected in me,” she chuckled evilly as her fangs appeared. She jumped off of the cliff together with Darkian. Darkian raised his hand and fired a ball or red energy.

“Henry watch out!” Alexa jumped in front of Henry and held her hand up; a yellow colored barrier appeared right in front of them and blocked the ball. The barrier disappeared right into her hand. “What’s this?”

“The Thunder Aura or in other words the Defense Aura.” Darkian answered as he and Hillary landed on the floor. “I guess we were right on assuming you were the last chosen warrior.”

“Yeah, but hers is not as strong as mine right, after all someone that’s uglier has to be weaker, it’s the law of physics.” She put her hands on her hips and nodded her head. Alexa fumed as she let her Swampert out.

“Go use Hydro Pump!” Swampert fired a giant stream of water, Hillary let out her Venasour, once it came out it sent a current of wind and leafs flying towards Swampert; destroying the stream and pushing Swampert off. “No, get up and use Ice Beam!”

“I don’t think, use Vine Whip!” Venasour’s green whips appeared and wrapped itself around Swampert it threw it up and then hit it again so that it fell down. Alexa created another barrier to protect herself.

“I’ll help Swampert.” Henry ran over to Swampert and started healing it.

“I totally forgot about you, go Electabuzz.” Darkian sent his Electabuzz out, it fired a Thunder attack towards Henry. Henry reacted fast enough to send his Nosepass out; luckily it managed to block the attack.

“You’ve gotten stronger Darkian.” Henry nodded; he had to recognize the fact that Darkian was harder to defeat now than before.

“Thanks, but here’s your end!” Darkian created a crimson beam in between his hands and fired it. Henry and Alexa stood next to each other as Henry sent Riolu out, the little Pokémon came out and stood next to Alexa.

“My turn to use Riolu.” Alexa and Riolu held their hands up and created a giant yellow barrier that blocked the beam.

“That ain’t gonna work, let’s go Hillary.” Hillary and Darkian stood next to each other. They started sprinting towards Henry and Alexa, Darkian holding his fist up while Hillary was creating a black barrier. Both barriers crashed with each other and broke apart. Darkian took his chance to punch Alexa on the stomach so hard that she fell right on the spot. He spun around as fast as he could and kicked Henry on his right jaw taking him down too.

“Told ya you couldn’t beat us flatty.” Hillary grinned as she licked her lips. Alexa just glared at her and fell unconscious. It was all she could take after a kick from Darkian; plus she was tired after using the Defense Aura.

“Now you’ll be of some use to defeat Ashian.” Darkian chuckled evilly and stepped on Henry’s hand, Henry tried his best not to screech in pain; since the shoe on his hand was practically crushing it. Darkian didn’t want to see Henry suffer so much either, so he just opened his third eye and made Henry lose his consciousness.

The two of them looked at each other and grabbed one of the trainers as they walked off. *Now let’s see what Ashian does, for sure he’ll try to stop our plans, but once he knows the truth he’ll see he’s just helping us out.* Darkian thought while grinning.

“I guess the rain finally stopped ah?” Ashian asked as he looked at Warrior X, they have been climbing for a long time now, and at least he got to know him a little better; well sort off.

“Yeah, I hope you’re ready Ashian,” he took out a silver like sword with a golden hilt. “Because once we reach the top, it’s on.” Ashian and Warrior X looked at the top of the canyon as the clouds started to disperse.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 39
    NEXT CHAPTER: UNDER THE MASK AND OUT OF THE WORLD

Blog Entries

Y'know, this is starting to get a little too predictable. It was a nice chapter for the most part, though.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Really, guess I gotta think of something new, but I've actually been planning this arc for ages, guess in all that time I used some stuffs that would just make it predictable

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Meme-er View Post
    Y'know, this is starting to get a little too predictable. It was a nice chapter for the most part, though.
    i don't think it was that predictable, although maybe some fresher and more engaging dialogue between the characters might help.

i still like the story and your descriptions very much tho, so keep it up. good work, hero.

And damn! I can never recognize you cuz u change your name like every day lol.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

You can still call me hero if you want thanks Leg

Blog Entries

Hah, I will. Bladewarrior is a nice name, but I still know u as Hero, so yea I'm sticking with it! XD

Anyways, keep up the solid writing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thanks, I'll try and come up with a better dialogue and I already came up with something kind of original

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's not much I can add to what The Meme-er and Legacy said. I agree that the chapter was a bit predictable, but it was also well written.

I also think it's good that you brought Shadow back, and you're writing his part very well.

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thank you

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

It was still raining bullets right over Celadon Canyon, lightning and thunder roaring all around the sky nonstop. Ashian and X were still climbing the hill that would take them to Team Dark’s hiding place. “So, are you sure we’ll find them if we keep climbing this?” Ashian asked putting his foot on another rock.

X was a few meters under him; they couldn’t climb together because they could be found easily, and since X was the one with experience in fighting he had to be lower in case they got caught and failed to see him. “Yeah, but keep your balance, at this high if they even hear pebbles falling we’ll be spotted.” He answered climbing a little higher also.

“You know I really need someone that can explain me this whole business a little better, I mean so far I’ve only helped because of instincts.” Ashian looked back down but he immediately turned back when he saw the floor right under them.

“Well that depends, what do you want me to explain?” X asked; since Ashian got scared he managed to catch up, but it seemed like he wasn’t worried about getting spotted anymore for some reason.

“Well for starters, what are Team Dark’s plans anyways?” Ashian asked, he stopped climbing and turned to look at X. “I mean, you guys seem to have a great rivalry, but do you even know what their scheme is?”

“We’re not sure, but we think they’re trying to take control of something, something that we Pokémon Warriors protect, which is why we fight at all cost.” X on the other hand hadn’t stopped climbing, and thanks to that they just started distancing themselves again.

“I see, but what is it?” Ashian asked; since he still didn’t have all of his questions cleared.

“You’ll know, but it does have something to do with you, that I can tell you.” X stopped for a moment then put his hand in front of Ashian so that he would stop climbing too. “We’re at the top, so stay quiet.”

X took a peek at was at the top, there were at least twenty grunts scattered around the top of the hill. “I think we’ll have some trouble, that’s why I’ll use this.” He grabbed a pokéball from his belt and put it in a small hole that was on the hill. “I’ll need you too climb down a bit.”

“Okay.” Ashian nodded, not sure of what X could be planning, but he just climbed a few steps down. X took a few steps down too and then his clicked his fingers.

“Open.” Just after he said that the ball opened and the top was completely demolished by the giant Rhyperior that came out of the ball. It roared so loud it was probably heard through out the whole hill. “Go Swellow!” X let his Swellow out, Swellow used its talons to grab the neck of X’s coat and lifted him. X grabbed Ashian by his shirt’s neck and the two started flying up.

*Maybe now I can get a look to see who he is* Ashian thought; he was going to look up but then just stayed the way he was after seeing what was in front. A giant ring shaped machine that was at the farthest end of the hill. “What the hell is that?”

“My guess is as good as yours.” X shrugged as the two landed as close to the machine as possible. “But, we better destroy it now that there’s no one nearby.” Swellow landed both X and Ashian and then was returned. “Now.” He took out his sword and walked over to the machine controls.

“I don’t think so.” Ray was behind X and Ashian, he was carrying a glove with six pokéball compartments on it. “But, I have to give it to you, you managed to get this far without getting caught, of course the end is always the most important part,” he said and stretched his arm sending a glow of light from one of the pokéballs, his Magmotar came out.

“Ray,” Ashian turned around and grabbed his pokéball, he pointed it right in front of Magmotar. “Go Loudred!” the pokéball opened and Ashian’s Loudred came out, it roared as loud as it could; which actually made Magmotar take a few steps back.

“Wow…” he said with an impressed tone but then recovered his usual grinned. “I guess now you might actually be a challenged for my Pokémon.” He chuckled and made his Magmotar assume its battle stand.

“I’ll make the first move this time, go Loudred Double Edge!” Loudred took no time on charging towards Magmotar, its body glowing white as it crashed with the giant duck like Pokémon. “Take that, and now this; go use your Ice Punch.” Loudred’s fist glowed icy blue as it punched Magmotar on its left jaw.

A grin crossed Ray’s face as he raised his thumb and started turning it down. “You fell for it.” Magmotar grabbed Loudred’s fist and threw it around making it fall on the other side of the floor. “Heat Wave.” Magmotar sent beams of red energy that started pushing the now recuperated Loudred; it was about to fall off again.

“Loudred, Sound Punch!” Ashian yelled as Loudred sprinted towards Magmotar its fist started to get surrounded by wind till it started screeching and producing loud noises. Magmotar managed to dodge the punch but the sound waves resonated in its ear and made it lose its balance. “There’s to things to this attack, first it makes for a good punch, and second, it can irritate the enemy if it misses.” Ashian explained while raising his finger.

“Good plan, good plan, but not good enough.” Magmotar got up and fired a strong Flamethrower right on Loudred’s face. “Magmotar doesn’t need his hearing, he just needs his sight.” Magmotar charged at Loudred and started pushing it off. “Flaming Inferno!” Magmotar’s left arm opened up and it fired a giant jet of red glowing flames. Loudred couldn’t take the heat and fainted.

“Was that all, or do you have more worthless Pokémon that I can fight with?” Ray chuckled evilly and returned Magmotar; he looked over at Ashian who was grinning. “What’s so funny?”

“This.” He pointed over at X who was already by the controller. “You got distracted and forgot about X.”

“Oh no I didn’t.” just then a Rhyperior came through the floor and sent X flying to the other side of the hill. “I saw that he used his Rhyperior to break the whole floor before, so I used mine to dig up and stay right under the controller, just in case.” Ray ran over to Ashian and threw him a kick but Ashian just ducked.

“I don’t think so; it’s your turn Pikachu!” Ashian threw his pokéball and his Pikachu came out.

“Bad choice Ashian, a really bad choice, Rhyperior go and use Horn Drill!” Rhyperior charged towards the little mouse Pokémon, its horn started spinning. Pikachu jumped up. “What the hell.”

“Iron Tail,” Ashian said as Pikachu’s tail glowed white. It started spinning in the air and crashed its tail against Rhyperior. “Now, use Thunder!” by using the rain to his advantage Pikachu fired a strong Thunder attack that even managed to hit Rhyperior; not only cause it was raining and it was damaging it internally; but cause water conducts electricity.

Ashian ran over to the fallen X and rolled him over, but just as he was about to stop rolling X jumped up. “I’m okay; we have to destroy this thing.” He turned to Ashian and gave him a worried look.

“Don’t worry, Pikachu can hold up?” Ashian nodded and just in cue Pikachu fell right in front of him covered with mud. “Pikachu what the hell!” Ashian yelled surprised as he returned Pikachu. “Guess I really couldn’t count on him could I?” he frowned.

“That all?” Ray asked with a little disappointment.

“No, it isn’t.” Ashian grabbed another pokéball.

“I wouldn’t grab that if I were you.” Ashian looked up; Hilary and Darkian were standing on top of the cliff above them. Darkian was holding Henry tight on his arms while Hillary had her arm around Alexa’s neck. “Not unless you want your friends to fall off.”

“Darkian and I see you guys found yourself a girl for your group of kids, do you really like to copy us or did you guys just got tired of getting horny with each other?” Ashian joked and signaled X to grab one of his pokéballs (technically Gligar’s) so that they could save Henry and Alexa.

Darkian didn’t take this joke kindly though. “You know, I’m not gonna get pissed over this, Hil.” They both threw Henry and Alexa off the cliff; something Ashian was obviously not prepared for.

*Damn, normally they just get pissed and don’t do nothing, they must be serious this time* Ashian didn’t let X grab the ball but grabbed it himself. “Go Gligar help them out.” Gligar came out and flew towards Henry and Alexa; grabbing each by the neck, although it was hard for it to lift them.

“Good reflexes, I gotta give you that.” Darkian and Hillary nodded as the two jumped off the cliff and landed on the floor.

“He’s kinda cute too.” Hillary giggled after landing.

“What, we’re practically twins, what do you see in him!” Darkian yelled turning to look at Hillary.

(What, I wanted to break the tension)

“Guys, do we really have to deal with this right now?” Ray’s Rhyperior started cornering Ashian and the others. “Plus, we have them right where we want them, go Rhyperior!”

Rhyperior sent a barrage of rocks flying towards Ashian and the others. “Blaziken help them out.” X threw another one of his pokéballs and his Blaziken came out. It landed right in front of them and fired a Flamethrower that melted the rocks. “I can fight too you know,” X said as he got up.

“What happened?” Henry patted his head as he and Alexa got up. He gasped after seeing Ray, Darkian and Hillary in front of them. “Okay, what did we miss?” he helped Alexa up as the two walked over to Ashian.

“And who’s he?” Alexa asked as she looked over at X.

“No time for introductions, just prepare to fight.” Ashian let Grovyle out. Henry and Alexa nodded and took out their own pokéballs; Henry sent out his Nosepass and Alexa sent her newly evolved Pupitar.

“Ooh they’re serious,” Hillary grabbed one of her pokéballs and threw it on the floor letting her Goldeen appear. “Now, use Water Gun!” she commanded but Goldeen didn’t do anything but bounce.

“Are you that dumb, Goldeen’s a Pokémon that needs water, if it doesn’t fight in water it’s as useless as a Magikarp.” Alexa couldn’t stop laughing but Ashian had to nudge her so that she could take matters seriously.

“Go Grovyle use Leaf Blade!” Grovyle’s leaf started glowing in a green color it charged itself towards Rhyperior. The giant Pokémon turned around and hit Grovyle with its round tail. Grovyle grabbed a hold of it though. “Now!”

“Blaziken, go and use Mega Kick!” X’s Blaziken jumped up; its leg started glowing in a bluish white color. It held its left leg forward and dove down towards the Rhyperior. Rhyperior got hit directly and fell down.

“Damn it, return Rhyperior!” Ray returned his Rhyperior and started looking for another pokéball he could use; Darkian put his hand on Ray’s shoulder and stopped him though.

“I’ll take care of this.” His third eye opened up as he put his hands together. “Take this!” he fired a ball made out of pure darkness. Ashian and the others ducked and let the ball of darkness hit the floor; which was destroyed due to all the energy. “It’s time to take this into our own matters.”

“Okay then,” Ashian walked over to Darkian till the two were eye to eye with each other. “In that case, I’ll have to beat you.” He clenched his fist as the Attack Aura appeared around him.

“Might as well!” Darkian started running, holding his right fist up; it started glowing black as he ran towards Ashian. Ashian sprinted forward holding his own fist up, which was glowing Red. “No Hil.” Hillary ran right next to Darkian and created a barrier that would take all the power away from Ashian’s punch.

“Ashian look out!” Alexa ran next to Ashian and created a yellow barrier. Both attacks crashed and created a giant explosion.

“I won’t lose.” Ashian jumped forward and took his chance to punch Darkian on the gut. Darkian was pushed off his balance and fell down. “How’s that!?” he laughed.

Darkian got up and started laughing, this caused Ashian and the others to take a few steps back; since they didn’t know what could happen next. They each turned to the machine, it was starting to make a loud noise. “Now, time to deploy,” Darkian grinned as a portal appeared on the machine.

“What the hell is that?” Henry asked putting his arms between everyone’s way so that they couldn’t get near it.

“I don’t know, but we should’ve destroyed it instead of battle don’t you think!” Alexa yelled looking down at Ashian; since he was the one that decided to forget about the machine and fight.

“Well, since you took your time now you can see what it does,” Ray chuckled and took out a switch. “Let’s try this baby out shall we?” he pressed the button and the portal started absorbing air.

Ashian and his friends put their arms over their faces and tried their best to stand their ground. “It’s going to absorb us if we get too close, but it won’t close unless something or someone enters,” X said covering his face with his red cape.

Ashian stared at the portal for a minute before turning back to his friends. “I’m going in,” he said and started walking, Henry and Alexa grabbed his arm; in case he was absorbed while walking over. “Let me go, better me than anyone else.”

“Are you crazy, you’ll die if you go into the Distortion World, you could fall into a bottomless pit as soon as you get in?” Henry yelled pulling Ashian harder so that he wouldn’t move. That’s when they noticed that X was already in front of the portal. “What is he doing?”

“X no, don’t go!” Ashian yelled and started struggling in his attempts to get free.

“Actually, I have to be the one to go; you guys can’t sacrifice yourselves, at least not right now.” He turned back to the portal and jumped in. His body was dragged into the giant tunnel as he disappeared, leaving nothing but wind.

“We have to go get him.” Ashian started walking but this time it was Grovyle who got in front of him. Ashian greeted his teeth; he was happy that they were all trying their best to stop him from getting hurt, but he needed to go and help X, no one knows what resides in the Distortion World, and he wasn’t about to let X find out by himself.

“Ashian, do you want to kill yourself, if you go in there without a plan you’ll die!” Alexa yelled taking a step forward. Ashian didn’t seem to care; he just kept staring at the portal. “Think about it, you go in, you die do you really want to take that chance?”

“I know, but you know how much of a risk taker I am,” Ashian said and grinned towards his two friends. “Once I go in, you guys run out I don’t want anything to happen to you guys either.” Ashian turned around and gave his back to his friend; he started running even though Grovyle was right in front he just jumped over the grass type and ran straight for the portal. “So see ya!” he waved back and jumped in.

“Let’s go Lex!” Henry yelled as he turned back; but he saw that Ray, Darkian and Hillary were already blocking the way down. “Move, that thing is not gonna absorb anymore people anyways.” Henry looked back at the now closed portal.

Alexa turned around slowly and adjusted her black cap; she had a serious look on her face. Just then the rain stopped, it was still clouded but it at least stopped. “No Henry, we’re not gonna run away this time, I’m tired of letting Ashian be the cocky hero that’s always saving us, it’s time for us to have some backbone!” she yelled while clenching her fist in anger.

“And that’s just what we want; you guys think we pick favorites?” Ray asked while smirking; even thought he wanted to finish Ashian off, his friends were as much as a threat as Ashian.

“Plus, we all have our grudges against you guys, especially me,” Hillary said as she took a step up front; which put her right in front of Alexa. “It’s time to settle this flatty.”

“I’m freakin eleven what do you freakin expect!” Alexa yelled; now angrier than ever as she took out a pokéball. “Pupitar return,” she returned her Pupitar, ashamed that she didn’t even get to use it. “Go Skarmory!” she let the vulture Pokémon out, it spread its metallic wings and screeched.

“So it’s like that.” Hillary took out one of her own pokéballs. “Go Fearow!” she let her Fearow out, it glared at Skarmory and then smirked; since it didn’t thought it could be that strong. “And this,” she sent her Magnetric out. She jumped onto Fearow and Magnetric jumped right in front of her; since they had enough space.

“Well then.” Alexa let her Raichu out and jumped on Skarmory; since Skarmory wasn’t as big as Fearow Raichu had to jump on Skarmory’s right wing, since unlike Fearow it had metallic feathers instead of actual ones, and its wings were able to keep a Pokémon stable.

“Um Lex, what are you doing?” Henry asked in an alarmed tone; if Alexa decided to have an arial battle against Hillary that meant he had to take Ray and Darkian by himself. Alexa looked at him and nodded as her Skarmory took off. Hillary greeted her teeth and commanded her Fearow to follow.

“Well what are you gonna do now?” Darkian asked as he threw his pokéball and sent out his black Pikachu. Ray followed his lead and decided to send his Feraligater out.

“This, go Nosepass, Mareep!” Henry threw his own pokéballs and sent his Nosepass and Mareep out into the field. “I may not have the power, but I have the advantage.” He clenched his fist; even if he wasn’t strong enough if he could create a good strategy he’ll be able to win.

“Wow!” Ashian yelled as he past through the dimensional gap, which looked like an aqua blue tunnel full of speeding energy. It felt like he was falling off a mountain, or even the peek of the world. But it also seemed like his body was being recomposed to fit the place where he was being lead to.

Ashian finally saw that end of the portal and put his arms in front of his face so that the landing wouldn’t hurt him; or he would at least hope he’ll have a landing considering everything he heard about the Distortion World. Finally his body stopped falling as he landed on what seemed to be a hard rocky floor.

“Where the heck?” Ashian got up and gasped, it wasn’t like the stories, according to them it couldn’t even be the same world. Instead of the amazing out of order world that breaks the rules of gravity that everyone talks about, it seemed like a simple barren wasteland. According to what he could see it was mostly surrounded by the grey rocky floor, some mountains up front and the fog that was over the floor.

“I know what you’re thinking, but this really is the Distortion World.” Ashian turned around to look at X, he was walking over to Ashian his cape full of dirt from the floor. “This is the damage that the Dark Aura has caused in this world, it normally reflects the same that’s happening in our world, but this time it’s reflecting what will happen.”

“Wait, you’re saying that our world might turn out like this if we don’t stop them.” Ashian didn’t even turn to look at X he just kept staring at what was in front of him. “I get it now, all that rain, is it part of it?”

“Yeah, it’s just the first part, and it’s not even going to last that long but as time draws on it’ll become more frequent.” X walked over to Ashian and put his hand on his shoulder. “But right now, I think we should focus on answering some of your questions.”

“Yeah,” Ashian said as he turned around, once he turned time seemed to go slowly, X wasn’t wearing his red hood anymore, instead his face was totally visible, his had a short brown hair that spiked up on the front, his face really didn’t match his personality or voice for that matter it seemed like the face of someone in their late twenties or early thirties.

Ashian took a few steps back, now that he matched the traits he could recognize who it was, the person he had been looking for all this time, the one that gave him so much trouble and the one that he longed to meet. “Dad?”

Ryan closed his eyes and gave him a solemn smile. “It’s nice to meet you Ashian,” he said still talking slowly. Then out of the blue he smiled. “So how’s your mother,” he said in a younger tone of voice that surprised Ashian.

Ashian smiled as tears started to form on his face, he started running towards Ryan and hugged him. “Dad, it’s really you, I can’t believe it,” he said while crying. Ryan grabbed onto his sword and took out, the wind that the sword sent made Ashian fall off and stopped him from getting hit. “What?” Ashian looked up at his dad with a confused face while his dad glared at him.

END OF CHAPTER 40
    NEXT CHAPTER: CLASH!-THE REVELATION

Blog Entries

Err, I thought the Distortion World was a place that was all screwy and stuff. It never had to do with what was happening in the real world. Instead, this sounds like the Dark World in Zelda: Link to the Past.

Anyway, a good chapter, but I expect some explaining on how His dad managed to get to that place at the same time as him and how he knew about that stuff.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Oops, he was already there he was like a few meters away from Ashian but since he knew Ashian would be getting there soon he didn't got up in case the two collided with each other.

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Meme-er View Post
    Err, I thought the Distortion World was a place that was all screwy and stuff. It never had to do with what was happening in the real world. Instead, this sounds like the Dark World in Zelda: Link to the Past.
    Technically, the Distortion world is a place that is ― as you put it ― "screwy and stuff". But you're wrong about it not having anything to do with anything happening in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    The Distortion World is said to be another universe or world parallel to the Pokémon world. Two known gateways to it exist: one at the top of Mt. Coronet on Spear Pillar, and another in Turnback Cave.

It is a dark place with platforms floating at many different angles. The world disobeys the normal laws of physics: time does not flow and spatial relations are irregular, allowing the player to walk and surf on walls in any direction. The only Pokémon known to inhabit the Distortion World is Giratina.

Cynthia and Cyrus theorize that this world was created by Giratina as a balance for the real world.
    In Giritina and the Sky Warrior it is stated that the Reverse World is a balance for the real world, and the Distortion world is the game equivalent of the Reverse World.

In Giratina and the Sky Warrior, whatever happened to the real world affected the Distortion World, and whatever happened to the Distortion World affected the real world.
    Last edited by LightShadow; 23rd July 2009 at 05:29 PM.

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast