Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 12

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

Beat It? Thriller? Tell us!

Love the Fresh Prince reference.

One step closer into ruining the 12th Dance....

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

Yeah I couldn't resist with the Fresh Prince reference, it was like calling to me, plus I was watching the Fresh Prince when I wrote that part

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Hero View Post
    I'll give you a hint, it's a song

I found it.

HAHAHAHHA! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

Okay, I wont give it away.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

No banner, cause of two things, one I couldn't find a picture and two the bannermaker doesn't take any of my pictures for some reason

I DON’T DANCE

“Come on Alexa, one, two, one two.” Alexa and her mom were in the ballroom practicing for the twelfth dance, it’s been two days after Ashian’s victory in the Celadon Gym, and only a day before Alexa’s Twelfth Dance Ceremony. “Remember, this dance has to be perfect, you need grace and spirit to do it.”

“I know, but we’ve been doing this for two days, I’m taking a break, so?” Alexa turned away from her mom. The ballroom was actually round, it was separated from the mansion,so it was its own building. The floor was round with black and white squares, there were ceramic poles holding the roof all around, there was a second floor with a podium; which had seats already put in.

There was a small wooden desk at the corner of the room, it was packed with bottles of mineral water. Alexa walked over to the desk and grabbed one of the bottles, still grunting as she drank. Two days of straight practicing and she still wasn’t able to finish the dance, it was practically impossible.

“Have I told you how good of a dancer I think you are?” Ashian laughed as he walked into the ballroom, he was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans; he had a huge grin on his face since he just finished working.

“What are you doing here Ashian?” Alexa asked putting the bottle down, she put the cap back on. ‘I thought my brother sent you off to clean his car.” She walked over to the eleven year old boy.

“I know, I tricked Henry into doing it for me while I watched this.” Ashian chuckled with a big grin; enough to make Alexa giggle. “I’m sure you’ll get the hold of this dancing stuff, now I’m not a dancer myself, but I would make quite the dancing partner.” Ashian spun around and leaned up front bowing to Alexa. “I know how to ask a girl to dance though.”

“You’re a real slacker you know?” Alexa shook her head in disagreement; but then smiled. “So you just came to show me that?” she asked. She walked over to a small seat nearby and sat down. “So, you guys know where you’re gonna go after the dance is over?” she asked opening the bottle again.

“Well, the gym in Saffron was demolished a few weeks ago, so Fuchsia’s gonna be our next location,” Ashian said as he leaned on a pole next to the seat Alexa was sitting on.

“Our?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, right, Henry and me, I guess I just got used to three people.” Ashian laughed with a silly tone while scratching his head. He sighed, in just one day it’ll be him and Henry, meaning that things will probably get less exciting around; or maybe more. But at least they won’t have to worry about protecting Alexa, right?

“Um…I better get back to my practice,” she shook her head and got up, she put the bottle back on the desk and walked back to the dance floor.

Ashian just stared at her and then whispered. “Yeah, you do that.” He turned around and started walking out.

“There you are!” Ashian was walking around the garden as he turned around, a big teenager came walking towards him, he looked around sixteen years old, his hair was almost shaved; but the last few blonde hair he had made him look bald, his body was like one of those muscle building bodies; he was wearing a black shirt, which could almost ripped off; and last he was wearing a pair of black shorts.

“Oh, hey Tyler, what do you want dude?” Ashian asked with bitterness, if Tyler was there it was cause he found out about Ashian making Henry do his work.

“You know dam well why I’m here, I told you to wash my car, and you make Henry do it, you know you have to follow your priorities.” Tyler glared at Ashian; every since Ashian and Henry got there Tyler has been on their case, mostly following their mother’s orders of making their lives a living hell.

“Well, I got bored, and Henry wasn’t doing anything,” Ashian put his hands behind his head and leaned back. “Why should you care anyways? Is it just ‘because your mommy is gonna ground you if you don’t keep me occupied?” Ashian grinned confidently while raising an eyebrow.

“Listen kid, if I tell you to do something, you do it!” Tyler pushed Ashian; almost making he tripped onto the grass. “Now, leave.” With that Tyler walked off. Ashian just dusted his shirt off as he walked back into the mansion.

The last two days weren’t exactly a night in the park, he had to serve Alexa and her family in anyway they asked; well mostly Alexa’s family. But at least he got to see Alexa on the Twelfth Dance, even though Henry told him various times that he should try to dance with Alexa and change her mom’s mind.

Ashian had to walk to the basement, which was the place they slept. It wasn’t big, but it was enough for the two of them, two small beds and a wooden desk; it had a lamp on top of it, but it was almost out of light. Ashian saw Henry getting ready for something, but just sat down and waited for Henry to tell him.

Henry was wearing a white tight shirt, it had a baseball pin on it, and he was also wearing a pair of white pants and white sneakers. He walked over to the desk and opened one of the drawers; he took out a white cap and put it on, which covered his hair.

Henry turned to Ashian; almost waiting for his friend to ask, and Ashian was waiting for Henry to tell him. Meaning that the two of them were looking at each other while waiting.

“I’m going to a baseball game,” Henry said; finally giving up, since he knew Ashian could last days ‘cause of the fact that he didn’t care about most of what Henry did. “There’s a baseball field nearby, and I’m in a game, the opposing team has one more spot…if you want?” Henry asked, giving Ashian puppy dog eyes.

“Sure, I guess it’s better than serving Tyler hand and foot.” Ashian shrugged and got up; Henry’s face brightened and started walking up. Ashian just sighed and followed Henry as the two went up.

The two walked out of the mansion as they crossed the gates. “Hey Jonathan, we’ll bring you a burger okay,” Ashian said to the gate guard as they passed; Jonathan nodded with a grin, it’s kinda hard to believe that Ashian and Henry actually managed to make friends with the guards.

They walked down the street as Henry looked up front. “So, about Alexa, you should really consider dancing,” Henry said; trying to break the ice.

“Henry, I’ve told you, I don’t dance,” Ashian shook his head; he was tried of repeating the same thing to Henry over and over again.

“Tell you what, if I win, you dance with her, deal?” Henry turned to Ashian as he stretched out his hand.

After a few seconds Ashian shook his hand. “Deal, but you’re gonna lose,” he grinned as the two made their way into the now visible baseball field.

Everyone said hi to them, mostly Henry’s team; who were either wearing white, black or yellow colored uniforms, the other team were wearing a combination of red and white. “This is Ashian, he’ll be playing for you guys,” Henry turned to the team with red and white.

Ashian walked over to them; surprised on how fast they asked him if he has played before, or if he’s good, or if he even knows how to hold a bat. They gave him a white jacket with red sleeves and a red hat that covered his hair and made a shadow on his face. “Well, let’s get to it.” Henry said as everyone gathered around the middle of the field.

One of the members in Ashian’s team stood in the middle holding a bat. “Ready to lose?” Henry asked grinning.

“I should say that, cause one, I never lose and two, I don’t dance,” Ashian answered as the kid let the bat go, Ashian and Henry started putting their hands over the other; till Henry caught the middle.

“Let’s go then,” he grinned and everyone got to positioned.

(Time for the first song, just thought it might get a laugh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUdqna8wd6k&feature=related

Ashian sat on the floor; not caring about how dirty his pants were, he was actually surprised; not that Henry managed to make it, but that he managed to make it through that game. He looked up at Henry and grinned. “I won.”

“I know, but you have to admit that you could’ve at least thought back to it right?” Henry asked kneeling next to Ashian. “Come on.” Henry helped him up from the floor, he started dusting himself up and started walking; kicking some sand as he walked.

Ashian looked down at the sandy floor and then turned to look at Henry. “I’m not saying I’ll dance with Alexa, but if I did, do you think I could do it?” he asked as he jogged right next to Henry, the two turned to look at each other and just stayed there.

“Ashian, I always know you can do it man,” Henry said, the two turned their hands into a fist and fist palmed. “Now, let’s go back, I’m sure we’ll have to help serve lunch,” Henry and Ashian finally realized how pissed Alexa’s mom would get if they couldn’t serve lunch; which was also a job they had to do in the last two days. So they started running.

They were back at the mansion, Ashian was sitting on a chair overlooking the big table Alexa, her mom, Tyler and her little sister Casey were eating on. Casey had a short blond hair, she was wearing a pink dress that little kids use, she had to use a buster seat to reach the table though; she looked around seven and out of all of Alexa’s family she was probably the less bossy one.

Pikachu ran into the room, once Casey saw it she turned around and started to impulse herself down to catch Pikachu. “Come here little Pikachu,” she said in a sweet tone; Pikachu would normally just electrified someone that tried to grab it while it was playing, but instead he jumped right into Casey’s arms. “You’re so cute.” She laughed cutely as she pinched Pikachu’s cheeks; which surprisingly didn’t have her shocked either.

“Casey, finish your lunch, and don’t play with the help’s Pokémon,” her mom said taking a sip of her soup; Ashian actually frowned after hearing that, she still thought that his Pokémon were street rats.

“Come on mom, Casey can play if she wants too, plus Pikachu’s lots of fun,” Alexa said as she turned to look at her mother.

“Did I say you could speak Alexa, your little friend and everything he has at hand has been on streets, dust, mud, probably even swamps, we don’t even know if they’re able to be touched anymore,” her mom shook her head in disagreement. “So know, if you’re gonna play with Pokémon play with the cute and clean ones we have here.” She took another sip.

“May I be excuse,” Alexa pushed the chair out as she walked out of the room; she looked at Ashian, who was sitting with his legs crossed; trying his best not to look angry. “I’m sorry Ash (I didn’t got the name wrong, technically Ash is short for Ashian just like Ashian calls her Lex)” with that she walked out.

“That girl, she’s so lucky Daniel is willing to accept her,” her mom grunted putting the plate down. With that Ashian got up and walked off too.

Ashian walked out of the mansion; since he was sure Alexa had gone back to the ballroom, he started walking pass the garden when he saw someone enter the garden through the gates. He was wearing an elegant navy blue suit with a pair of white pants, his black moccasins were so polished they were shining. His hair was brown and short. “Who the hell’s that guy?” he raised his eyebrow as he stared at the kid that came in.

“Oh finally someone that can help,” the kid said as he walked over to Ashian; his voice was kind of over confident, and a little snotty. “The driver needs to take a break, so could you,” he said as he gave Ashian a black key.

“What the HELL, I’m not parking, heck I don’t even know how to drive yet, in fact if you give me those keys I’ll crash your car, against you!” Ashian yelled walking away.

“I’m sorry, it’s just, your clothes, they’re so unwashed and all,” the kid shrugged. “But hey, I guess this family was never good at finding help.” The kid started walking into the mansion. “My name’s Daniel by the way,” Daniel said as he walked in.

Ashian turned his head around and grunted; so this was him, he was worst than what Ashian expected, at least he could’ve expected someone with a common sense, and manners for that matter.

Ashian walked into the ballroom, he saw Alexa practicing once more, and she was practicing the waltz with one of her butlers. “Okay, let’s take a break,” she looked a little tired, probably cause of everything that was happening, she turned to Ashian and flicked one of the hairs that were messed up cause of the sweating. “Hey Ashian.”

Alexa smiled as she walked over to Ashian. “You look, tired,” Ashian said getting her to seat down; but she didn’t want to.

“I know, I have to get ready for this though, Daniel’s….” Ashian interrupted her.

“I know, he’s here already, I don’t like him,” he said and shook his head in annoyance; just having to talk to Daniel made him want to vomit.

“I know, he’s always been that way, I guess it’s the way he was raised, and probably the way I would’ve been raised.” Alexa shrugged as she looked at Ashian. Ashian knew that he just had to tell her what was on his mind, about him dancing with her, maybe that could solve it; hopefully.

“Um, Alexa, I wanted to ask you if maybe, I could dance with you.” Ashian asked as he moved his fingers around in nervousness and his face blushed. “I mean, you don’t have too, I’m just thinking that maybe one dance won’t hurt right.” He laughed nervously while holding his hands up, and with every second he got blusher.

“That’s a great idea,” Alexa said and smiled brightly. “But, I don’t think my mom will like it, but, I guess I could give you a dance after it…if you won’t mind.” She grinned as the two looked right into each others’ eyes.

“Yeah, I guess with your mom there it’ll be harder,” Ashian said, he shrugged and started walking; he really didn’t want to spend any more time there, it’ll just make him feel worst.

“I’ll see you at dinner?” Alexa asked. Ashian turned around and grinned.

“Yeah, see ya at dinner.” Ashian waved and walked out of the ballroom.

“So I told them, I need the navy blue suede shoes, not the caprice blue!” Daniel started laughing together with some of the colleagues Alexa’s mom invited for dinner. “Well, what could you expect, it’s so hard to find good help now a days, isn’t it Alexa dear?” he turned to Alexa; she was frowning, since her mom made her wearing a long pink and sparkly dress for dinner.

“Yeah,” she said bitterly. She really hated how Daniel and those other guys talked about people that way, it wasn’t just cause of the fact they were so snotty, but the fact that she was there, not being able to do anything; it made her feel just like them.

“This sucks,” Ashian was looking at the dinner from the kitchen, he and Henry were waiting for them to finish so that they could get he plates. “I feel like getting in there and beating that guy up.” He clenched his fist and closed his eyes hard to try and calm himself down.

“I know Ashian, but you have to calm the heck down and get read, or else, we’ll die.” Henry shrugged as he turned to the maids; he started to talk about what they should have for resources after he and Ashian have to leave.

“I’m still saying that guy pisses me off,” Ashian said and frowned, he walked closer to the door and started peeking.

“Alexa, say something,” her mom said after turning to her almost paralyzed daughter. “You’ve been so quiet this evening,” she grinned and took a sip of her drink.

“I….just haven’t found anything to comment on mother.” Alexa gave her a fake smile and kept eating; any trouble she made would be on her neck.

“Well, I’m sure once we spend more time together you find a lot of things to comment on darling,” Daniel said, putting his arm around Alexa and laughing hysterically.

“May I be excuse to vomit,” Alexa said as she pushed the chair back; making Daniel fall off, she got up and stomped off.

“I guess I better, go get her.” Ashian said as he ran out of the kitchen. He could figure out, how she felt, with Daniel being a jerk. He stormed out as he passed the dining room and ran all the way from the living room till he got out of the house.

“Lex! Where are you Lex!?” Ashian yelled, he was holding his hands up to his mouth so that his scream could be heard better, he kept walking through the backyard; still no sign of Alexa. The grass was beginning to turn a yellowish green, due to the fact the sunset was closing in.

Ashian walked down to the other side of the garden; he remembered Alexa showing him a spot where you could watch the sunset; Ashian kept walking, he felt the grass under his feet being shattered with his shoes.

He looked up front, Alexa was looking out at the sun, she was standing on top of one of those dome like terraces that you could find at the park normally, the sunset was so clear from then, that the sun illuminate it the whole place.

She leaned on the terrace, a smiled and a small tear on her face, Ashian didn’t want to interrupt her, but she needed someone to help her, he took small steps; the wood kept making sounds with every step, but Alexa didn’t turn around so she probably didn’t care. With that Ashian just walked step forward.

“Are you okay?” he asked as he stood right next to Alexa. She didn’t look at him, instead she just stared at the sunset, and she wiped off a tear and looked up high, letting her blue eyes shine with the light of the sun.

“You promise we’ll stay for the sunset,” Alexa suddenly said as she turned to Ashian. “That’s my favorite song, I normally sing it around this time, and you know when I’m feeling down.” She chuckled a little bit. “And now I’m really feeling down.”

‘Well, with all those people there and your mom being such a… female dog.” he looked at Alexa but then stopped; even though Alexa knew her mother was bad, it still wouldn’t be good for him to point it out like that.

“I know she is, but that’s just the way she was raised and that’s just the way she wants me to be raised.” Alexa shrugged and stared back at the sunset, feeling the lyrics coming out. Ashian noticed him so he just sighed and opened his mouth.

“Sing it,” he said looking up at the song.

“What?” she asked with a curious face.

“The song, go.” Ashian patted her on the shoulder and stood right next to her. She took a deep breath and started singing, her voice echoing in the terrace.

http://www.imeem.com/groups/XAxS6BaO/music/v0L75VSL/digimon-runaway-locomon-promise-rikas-song/

Ashian just stared at Alexa as she sang; her voice was so precious, like hearing a canary sing in the middle of the morning; except that it was getting dark instead. And still he couldn’t help but feel saddened by the song, some of the lyrics reminded him of the things the two of them have been through in the past three months, and now, it was all going to be gone.

Alexa exhaled and turned to Ashian. “So what do you think, I haven’t sing it in a long time, so I was a little rusty,” she said smiling at her friend.

“It was great,” Ashian said, he wiped a small tear off his eye, Alexa just smiled and hugged him.

“I’m gonna miss you too Ashian, and I’m happy how much you’ve been holding up this past few days.” She said, in that moment Ashian just hugged her tighter as more tears rolled down his eyes.

“I know, I’m just, angry that I can’t do anything.” He sobbed as Alexa patted his shoulder with her hand. And so they stayed there till the sky got dark, and everyone else found them out.

“You can’t leave!” Henry yelled, he and Ashian were in their room, Ashian was wearing his red vest over his now white shirt, his hair was now in a shade between black and brown; meaning that the hair dye he put on almost two months ago were starting to vanish.

“I can and I will, I’m not gonna stay here, watching Alexa being miserable if I do, well Daniel won’t last the night.” Ashian grabbed his backpack and was about to climb the stairs when they heard a knock from the door. Not seeing Henry get up he walked instead and opened the door. “Hello?”

Ashian gasped, he couldn’t’ believe who was at the door, the man was wearing a crimson colored tuxedo, he was wearing a pair of pants of the same color, he was wearing a pair of brown moccasins and a jet black tie around his neck. His hair was purple, and so long it seemed like he hadn’t cut it in years, but it still looked good. Finally he was wearing a pair of round glasses, almost transparent to the normal eye.

“Hello, are you Ashian?” the man asked, his tone of voice seemed to be very well educated, but unlike Daniel’s his voice wasn’t snotty, in fact you could see he was actually a polite guy. Ashian was just stuttering. This was Lucian, a member of the Sinnoh Elite 4 and one of the strongest Elite 4 members in the whole world.

“Um….y-yeah,” Ashian said and nodded really fast, it even looked like his head was gonna fall off. “Why?

“Why am I here? I guess Alexa hasn’t told you who her dad is right?” Lucian scratched his chin and grinned curiously at Ashian.

“Her father!” both Ashian and Henry screamed after hearing Lucian.

“Yeah, and I’m here because I came to help you out.” Lucian nodded.

“With what?” Ashian raised his eyebrow, preparing to hear what Lucian had to say about this.

“I’m going to teach you how to dance, so that you can help my daughter out.” With that Ashian and Henry gasped; what could Lucian have planned, and how could he help by just learning how to dance.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 36
    NEXT CHAPTER: CAN ASHIAN HAVE THIS DANCE
    Last edited by Flaze; 26th June 2009 at 04:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"High School Musical?" Seriously? Man, my respect for you has been lower. A tiny bit.

LUCIAN is Alexa's father?! Coooool... And my respect for him went up.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Well I said it'll get a laugh didn't I. I don't really like High School Musical much, but when I looked it up to see if there were any songs with that name, that's what came up

And yeah Lucian kinda came as a last minute thing, I thought it'll be cool to try it out

Blog Entries

Hmm, Mister Devil hunter has all that was going through my head pinned down.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Okay I know I make the stupid decision for a High School Musical song, but I stil think it's kinda cool and hey my cousin likes it and he's tough too so I don't know.

Well I guess everyone took Lucian pretty well.

Blog Entries

Not a HSM fan at all, but I guess it wasn't a horrible choice. As for the writing you tend to fall in love with the semi-colon a little bit too much:

“I know, but we’ve been doing this for two days, I’m taking a break, so.” Alexa turned around from her mom. The ballroom was actually round; it was separated from the mansion; so it was its own building. The floor was round with black and white squares, there were ceramic poles holding the roof all around, there was a second floor with a podium; which had seats already put in.

But to each his own I guess.

Also some of the word choices and sentence structure is a bit off-putting at some spots. Just sounds a bit awkward sometimes.

Overall though, it was a pretty good chapter. I liked reading it!

Keep up the solid work, bud!

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Hero View Post
    “Come on Alexa, one, two, one two.” Alexa and her mom where in the ballroom practicing for the twelfth dance, it’s been two days after Ashian’s victory in the Celadon Gym, and only a day before Alexa’s Twelfth Dance Ceremony. “Remember, this dance has to be perfect, you need grace and spirit to do it.”
    First bold: "where" should be "were."

Second bold:Present tense after establishing past tense.

“I know, but we’ve been doing this for two days, I’m taking a break, so.” Alexa turned around from her mom. The ballroom was actually round; it was separated from the mansion; so it was its own building. The floor was round with black and white squares,there were ceramic poles holding the roof all around, there was a second floor with a podium; which had seats already put in.
    First bold:"So" what?

Second bold:Should be "away."

Change all bolded semicolons into commas.

There was a small wooden desk at the corner of the room; it was packed with bottles of mineral water. Alexa walked over to the desk and grabbed one of the bottles, still grunting as she drank. Two days of straight practicing and she still wasn’t able to finish the dance, it was practically impossible.
    This is just a nitpick, but you're really overusing that semicolon.

Expect the rest later.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Done

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

“You’re Alexa’s dad, and you want me to help you, on what?” Ashian asked, he had to sit down for what Lucian was going to say, since it took a lot from him at the revelation of Lucian being Alexa’s father. “I mean, I though you’ll hate me like the rest of your family do?”

“Yeah, I guess you have already noticed that my wife my be a little, over protecting, and bossy and well anything you wouldn’t want on a wife,” Lucian fixed his glasses and sat right next to Ashian. “And it’s obvious you know she’s planning on engaging Alexa with Daniel?” he asked raising his glasses.

“Yeah, and I hate every part of that plan,” Ashian said a frowned; he really didn’t wanted to be reminded of the whole Alexa marrying Daniel thing at the moment.

“Do I get a part in this by any chance?” Henry asked trailing his hand off to see if he could just leave Lucian and Ashian alone. “I mean I’m pretty helpful.” She shrugged.

“Yeah, actually you’ll be really helpful, see what I’m trying to say is that a loop hole was made for the twelfth dance.” Lucian took out an old piece of paper; it looked so old that only blowing it could turn it into dust. He blew some of the actual dust off and made Ashian and Henry cough.

“Okay, so what’s the hole?” Ashian asked blowing some dust away from his nose; too bad the dust that didn’t went to him went for Henry.

“You see, if you dance with Alexa on the Twelfth Dance, you’ll break the engagement since you’re not the one Alexa’s supposed to be engage too, that’s why my wife won’t let anyone else but Daniel to dance with my daughter.” Lucian nodded, now it was so obvious, why Alexa said her mom would just get pissed, and why dancing with Daniel seemed so important to her mom.

“That’s perfect!” Ashian cheered and started jumping; they finally had a way to counter Alexa’s mom’s plan, he stopped jumping and frowned. “One problem though, I don’t know how to dance,” he sighed and looked down in disappointment.

“I’m a dance expert if you may know,” Lucian spun around gracefully as he took a rose from his pocket and put it on his mouth like if he was trying to impress them. “I’ll be your master and you’ll become a dancer master in a flash,” he said and clicked his finger.

“I don’t feel good by practicing with another guy, even if it is an Elite 4 member,” Ashian raised his eyebrow.

“Well, then lets due this, if you beat me at a battle I’ll let you practice with one of my private dancers,” Lucian winked.

“Those hot ones, all right,” Ashian pushed his arms back and grinned din a victorious fashion.

“But if you lose, you have to practice with me, deal,” he stretched his hand.

“Deal,” Ashian didn’t hesitate as he shook Lucian’s hand.

The two walked out of the basement, every single one of the maids greeted Lucian as he passed, he just waved his hand around and dismissed then; either saying that they deserved a break or that it was time for them to have some fun. Ashian was started to like Lucian even more. He wasn’t just a member of the Sinnoh Elite 4, but the way he acted with people, even though he looks serious he’s actually a great laid back guy, which is the kind of guy Ashian would get along with.

“We will battle, here.” Lucian stopped right in the middle of the garden, Ashian just looked around, the guards and gardeners were already gathering up to watch what was happening. “Well, it looks like we will have a small audience.

“I don’t mind, I work better with an audience,” Ashian chuckled confidently; it was a battle against elite, even if he lost he could still say people he held on against Lucian. “So, how many Pokémon?”

“A two on two battles, we will each use two Pokémon, once the two of them the person that controls them loses the battle, are you okay with that?” Lucian asked as he looked back at Ashian.

Ashian just gripped his Poké Balls, this would be his first double battle since he started; he knew he would barely hold himself against an Elite 4 with one Pokémon, how could he control two.

“Okay, two on two it is then,” Ashian grabbed two of his Poké Ball and threw them on the ground, the metallic red and white balls fell and popped open, once the blinding flash of light disappeared Grovyle and Pikachu appeared next to each other, Grovyle had its arms crossed and was grinning with confidence, while Pikachu was stretching itself for the battle.

“I can see that your Pokémon all have different personalities, but the fact that they jump instantly to fight surprises me on how good you’ve train them to know when you need them to come out and when you need them to fight, I can honestly say I’m impressed by that,” Lucian nodded gracefully and grabbed two of his own Poké Balls.

The two Poké Balls popped open revealing Lucian’s Bronzong and Alakazam, the two Pokémon had serious looks on their eyes, and they were each prepared to fight as soon as they came out.

“Let’s start things off shall we,” Lucian raised his hand up and clicked his fingers. Both of his Pokémon sprinted and floated towards Ashian’s Alakazam jumped in the air as its fist got covered with purple energy. “Dizzy Punch!”

“Leaf Blade!” Grovyle’s leaf started glowing green and held it up, it managed to block the fist, but Bronzong took its chance and pushed Grovyle around with a Confusion attack. “Pikachu, Thunderbolt,” Ashian said as Pikachu ran towards Bronzong, it fired a bolt of lightning towards the bell like Pokémon.

“Reflect.” Lucian ordered calmly, Bronzong’s eyes glowed purple and created a reflecting mirror, the lightning crashed with it and got deflected as it struck Grovyle; it electrified it as the screams of pain came out of the hurt Pokémon.

“Man, okay Pikachu use Quick Attack, Grovyle you too.” Pikachu and Grovyle ran past each other, the speed they had was practically following them, they ran around Bronzong and Alakazam. *This could work, it work last time I used it, so it might as well work now* Ashian thought clenching his fist, he really didn’t know what to use so he just went with old strategy.

“I can see what you’re trying to do, a smart move, but not good enough against me,” Lucian said nodded. He threw his hand forward, Bronzong fired a ball of light that started spinning around the two of them; Alakazam closed its eyes so that it wouldn’t get affected though.

Even though they were the ones running, the Confuse Ray just kept following them around to the point where it took its toll and turned Ashian’s plan against him. “Grovyle, use Bullet Seed.” Ashian ordered desperately, if this didn’t work Grovyle could lose. Grovyle started firing seeds, but due to it being confuse it didn’t aim right, Alakazam created a Reflect and combining it with a Mirror Coat, making the bullets comeback with more strength. Grovyle got pushed off and fell.

“Guess Grovyle’s out,” Lucian flicked his hair and grinned over at Ashian. Ashian just glared at Lucian; he knew that it was going to be hard, but to lose without having Lucian to actually attack him, it was embarrassing.

“Return,” Ashian said as he returned his unconscious Grovyle. “Pikachu, use Thunder!” Pikachu fired a barrage of thunder; it went up to the sky creating thunder clouds. The thunders dove from the sky as it struck Alakazam; The Pokémon flinched and took a few steps back. “All right.” Ashian cheered.

“Alakazam got hit, but we still haven’t lost this battle,” Lucian said with gracefulness; which was really starting to get on Ashian’s nerves, there he was trying all he could and Lucian could just flick his hair and knock his Pokémon out. “Watch and learn, use Recover.” Alakazam’s body enveloped itself with light as all the bruises it got due to the Thunder disappeared.

“No freakin way,” Ashian said, his eyes were wide open, he knew about Recover; but the fact that he forgot Lucian could counter with it actually made him look like an idiot.

“Yeah, now, let’s due this again shall we,” he said, Alakazam started glowing as it fired all of the thunders back, Pikachu got hit and electrified till now end. “My great combination, I combined Mirror Coat with Recover to create a special kind of attack that allows me to heal my Pokémon from damage, and reflect that damage, awesome if you might say?” Lucian shrugged, he returned his Pokémon, even though Pikachu was still up it couldn’t hold much longer.

“Return Pikachu, you were awesome out there man,” Ashian smiled at Pikachu’s Poké Ball after he returned it and then put it back on his belt. “I guess, I don’t get to practice with a hot dancer do I?” he sighed and walked back to Lucian.

“Good, we’ll start tomorrow morning, now you guys go to bed I have to go catch up with my daughter,” Lucian nodded and started walking back inside the mansion. Henry walked over to Ashian, still laughing like a hyena.

“You’re gonna have to learn how to dance, with a guy.” He just kept laughing and patting Ashian on the back; which just made Ashian more annoyed. “But seriously, this will be great, once you learn how to dance you’ll save Alexa,” he smiled, not just will Alexa come back but she’ll be happier with the fact that her two friends helped her out so much.

“Yeah, and I get to learn some sweet moves too,” Ashian said and spun around on the grass like if he was dancing. He did a slide, which lifted some grass on. “And a split,” he tried his best to do a split, but instead his legs practically separated, leaving him on the floor paralyzed. “He….lp….me.’ he fell down, still doing the split.

“I’m really pissed with her dad,” Alexa said, she and her dad were having a walk around the backyard, since her mom was finishing the last preparations for the Twelfth Dance, they had time to talk.

“Language young lady,” Lucian raised his finger up, he smiled towards Alexa patting her back. “Your mom’s just following her family tradition, its crazy but its tradition.” Lucian shrugged.

“I hate it though, today’s my twelfth birthday, I got the presents and everything, but I don’t want to get engage at twelfth, heck I’m barely in middle school.” Alexa sighed in defeat; it was inevitable; well at least for her it was.

“Don’t worry dear.” Lucian kissed the top of her head to try to comfort her. “I have a plan, and everything will be okay Lexi.” He smiled a smile that just made Alexa feel better and start laughing.

“Thanks dad, now that you’re here, everything just feels so much better.” she smiled and put her arm around his dad’s shoulder, with that the two walked further into the backyard.

“Do I really have to do this?” Ashian whined, he was in the basement with Lucian and Henry, since they were keeping the fact that Lucian was helping Ashian with his dancing a secret, they couldn’t use the ballroom to practice. “I mean, we only have five hours till the dance starts, how am I gonna learn all that in just five hours?”

“Don’t worry Ashian, I’m the master of dancing, just follow my lead and you’ll be okay,” Lucian said, he grabbed Ashian’s hands. “Now put your hand around my waist.”

“….Are you sure there’s no hot girl dancers that can help me out,” Ashian said with nervousness as he took a step back.

“We had a deal, now do it.” Lucian commanded as Ashian walked towards him.

“Wait!” Henry yelled, he took out a video camera. “I wanna get it all on tape, okay go!” he turned the black camera on and put it in front of his left eye as he started taping; Ashian just frowned, he put his hand on Lucian’s waist as the two started taking steps forward and backwards.

*This sucks, I mean I see Lucian as a hero, but this is too much* Ashian thought as the two kept waltzing.

“No spin,” Lucian said as Ashian put his hand up and spun him around. “See you’re catching on.” He smiled.

“I’m uncomfortable with this, but I’m in the zone!” he yelled clapping to himself; even if he was exaggerating a little bit, getting a compliment from Lucian was really something great.

What none of them noticed is that the door wasn’t completely shut, Daniel was peeking through the door as he saw Ashian practicing his dancing, luckily the wall between the floor and the door was big enough to cover Lucian; so he didn’t know who was practicing with Ashian. “Oh no, he’s not going to ruin this for me.”

Daniel walked away from the door and started running upstairs. “This could be my big chance, her mom loves me, her brother loves me and her dad might as well love me soon, it doesn’t matter if she doesn’t, as long as I get all that money.” He grinned mischievously as he walked towards the dressing room where people picked up all of their suits and dresses.

“What is it Daniel?” Felicia (Alexa’s mom) asked as she saw Daniel come in. “I thought you were getting ready for your big night?”

Daniel breathed in and prepared to make his best imitation of an innocent little boy, he started sobbing. “Oh Mrs. Burrows, I just can’t understand this, that kid Ashian, he practicing his dancing right now as we speak,” he wiped some of his fake tears and peeked with his left eye to see if Felicia was falling for it.

“He what!” she screamed and walked towards Daniel. “Are you absolutely sure about this, if he does learn how to dance everything would be ruin!” she put her hands on her head and pushed it back in horror, her feet making noise as she walked in circles all around the room.

“I know, I love Alexa I can’t let him do this, but what can we do?” he put his head on his hands so that his eyes were covered and started faking a cry. Felicia stopped walking around, her face turned bitter as she walked over to a black phone that was on the corner of the room.

“Hello, I need you to get Ashian and his friend, why because I say so now get them and throw them out!” she shouted slamming the phone down. “No one’s ruining my plan, this is something that’s good four our family.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Daniel grinned after seeing the way Felicia acted.

“Hey, watch the hair, watch the hair!” Ashian yelled the guards were carrying him and Henry out of the mansion, they opened the black gates and threw them out; almost making they fly to the other side of the street. Ashian rolled after falling on the floor, he and Henry were both lucky they didn’t fell on the street but on the grass.

“What just happened, I was eating a submarine!” Henry yelled after getting up, he white all the grass and dirt off his jacket and undershirt. “They just threw us out like that, that’s not very nice.” Henry frowned.

“Dude, I think they know I was practicing, I mean if they do know then it’s a good reason to throw us out,” Ashian said alarmed; he looked back at the mansion, they were out, and their last chance to help Alexa out was gone for good. “This isn’t good, how are we going to get in the dance starts in four hours?”

Henry took out a Poké Ball from his belt and grinned confidently, the red haired kid threw the Poké Ball down and his Riolu came out, it grinned together with Henry. “I have something planned Ashian, just trust me and prepared to dance your ass off.” He gave Ashian a thumb up.

“Oh I get it, okay then, Riolu.” Ashian got up and started walking together with Riolu. “Now, ready, I don’t think they’re watching right now so let’s make our move.” He saw Riolu assuming a battle stand, Riolu’s body got surrounded by a red aura. “Now!” he yelled, Riolu ran towards the gate, holding its fist up, its fist was glowing purple and it fused with the red aura creating a spinning fist covered in purple and red energy.

Riolu punched the gate, practically breaking it apart. The gate fall down, this alerted the guards.

“Go Pikachu Ralts!” Pikachu and Ralts came out and attacked the guards immediately. “Let’s go Henry!” Ashian started running. Henry sent his Nosepass and Mareep out; Nosepass screamed loudly and used an Energy Ball on the guards sending some of them off, Mareep helped Pikachu electrify the rest of them as Ashian and Henry ran in.

“I’m staying here Ashian, you go get a suit or something, and good luck!” Henry yelled turning to the Pokémon as Ashian sprinted off.

*Thanks Henry, I’ll win this* Ashian thought, his serious look stayed on his face as he ran inside the mansion, ignoring anyone that tried to stop him.

“You look so beautiful,” Felicia said with happiness, she was walking to the ballroom with Alexa, she was wearing a sparkling red dress, and it was so sparkly that they were lucky it was dark or else it could blind anyone.

“I hate this, why do I have to wear it?” Alexa asked with annoyance, she was wearing a white sleeveless dress; she had a pair of transparent heels, she looked over at her mother, it was dark now and only a few minutes till the dance started.

“Now, we’ve come this far, and you’re going to finish it, this is for our family.” She looked down at Alexa with a serious glare.

“Mom, one question, have you ever actually considered what I would want?” Alexa asked as she stopped walking and glared back at her mom; no one else stopped walking even after seeing the mother and daughter stop to glare at each other.

“Now Lex, don’t get all smarty mouth on, me, let me ask you one thing, do you like the fact that we have all this, well yo9u can’t live here forever and it’s obvious business won’t go good all the time, if we don’t do this then our lives are ruined.” She grabbed Alexa’s hand started pushing him into the ballroom. “I don’t care what you like, I don’t care if you want to leave like a poor rack girl, but I won’t live like that, I need the perfect life and you’re my one way ticket.”

“I don’t wanna do this,” Alexa tried to stop but her mom pushed her into dance floor.

“Ungrateful, once this is over we’re taking her to a reform school,” Felicia grunted as she got to the seats and sat next to Lucian. “We really need to get all that crap those kids got on her head off.”

“Actually, I like those kids, and I really didn’t like what you did,” Lucian turned to look at his wife; who was dumbstruck. “I think that Alexa’s doing the right thing, look at Tyler he’s practically accustomed to this, and Emily’s practically going there.” Lucian shook his head.

“What about us, our good life will end, we’ll go back to zero,” she said alarmed, she could’ve yelled but she didn’t wanted to scare anyone off.

“Then we’ll just have to deal with it, what’s a life without a little risk, I wasn’t rich my whole life, if it wasn’t for the money I got from the Elite 4 I wouldn’t have made it.” Lucian shook his head looking forward. “That’s why I got my own plan cooked up,” he grinned, he already knew Ashian was inside the mansion again and he was happy that his wife still didn’t know…yet.

Felicia finally realized it, her face practically turned pale after hearing what Lucian said. She got infuriated and glared at her husband. “You’re the one that’s been helping Ashian practice, do you want to kill your lives?”

“No, I want my daughter to be happy, she’ll do what she wants, not what your paranoid mind plans.” With that he clicked his fingers which made the lights go off, except for one single spotlight that was on the stage.

Meanwhile Daniel was getting ready to go into the dance floor; he was wearing a blue suit, which looked like one of the suits a prince wears when he going to a ball, he was wearing a pair of elegant white pants and brown shoes. “I love this, I’m about to be engage to the richest girl in Celadon, my future is set in stone,” Daniel chuckled.

“I’ll think twice if I were you,” Ashian walked inside the room, he glared straight at Daniel.

“Listen kid, I don’t care what it costs, I’ll pay you anything if you just leave me alone, this is my chance, if this goes well I wont’ have to do anything for the rest of my life,” Daniel chuckled patting Ashian on the shoulder.

“You know what,” Ashian punched Daniel on the stomach making him spit. “That plan is out,” he put his fist away letting Daniel fall down. “Now, time to help my friend out.” He said and started taking Daniel’s clothes off.

Everyone was waiting, it had been two minutes since the time Daniel was supposed to come out and dance with Alexa. “Where is he?” Felicia asked with annoyance, she was using some binoculars to look around the ballroom.

“Please don’t let him show up,” Alexa whispered as she looked down; she really hoped something happened to Daniel that stopped him from showing up.

The lights then turned to the door that was in front of Alexa, the doors opened; which made Alexa fell a chill inside her body. Someone started walking out, wearing Daniel’s clothes. The person finally walked right under the light, it was Ashian; who stole Daniel’s cloths after making him fall unconscious.

“Ashian?” Alexa asked with astonishment.

“Well, let’s just say Daniel had something else to do.” Ashian chuckled walking over to Alexa slowly.

“Damn you Lucian,” Felicia leaned on her chair; feeling like if she was about to faint.

“Thank you,” Lucian chuckled joyfully as he turned back to the dance floor. *You just have to dance now Ashian, it’s all up to you*

“So, you’re gonna dance with me?” Alexa asked taking a step forward; she wasn’t so sure about this, it was better than dancing with Daniel, but what would happen to their friendship after this.

“Sure,” Ashian smiled and walked over to Alexa. He bowed and extended his right hand. “May I have this dance?” he asked sweetly.

The slow music started playing. Alexa grabbed Ashian’s hand; Ashian put his hand on Alexa’s waist; which was better than Lucian’s obviously as the two started dancing and singing to the music.

[Alexa]
    Take my hand, take a breath
    Pull me close and take one step
    Keep your eyes locked on mine,
    And let the music be your guide.

[Ashian, Alexa]
    Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
    We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

(chorus)
    It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
    It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
    And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
    So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
    Can I have this dance

[Ashian]
    Take my hand, I'll take the lead
    And every turn will be safe with me
    Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
    You know I'll catch you threw it all

[Ashian, Alexa]
    And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
    'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

(chorus)
    It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
    It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
    Can I have this dance

[Alexa And Ashian]
    Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
    'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
    Let it rain, let it pour
    What we have is worth fighting for
    You know I believe, that we were meant to be

(chorus)
    It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
    It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
    Can I have this dance

Can I have this dance
    Can I have this dance

Ashian spun Alexa one last time, the two looked at each other, Alexa moved her face forward as the two were about to kiss, but the clapping from the people that were sitting stopped them before they could do it.

“No!!” Felicia yelled; too bad all the clapping made her scream seem like a small whisper that only Lucian could hear.

“Think about it this way Felicia dear, now Alexa can finally be happy,” Lucian smiled; it was done, Alexa was out of the engagement and free to do whatever she wanted with her life till she decided to get married like a normal person.

“Woohoo!” Henry yelled through the door, he had managed to sneak in and see the dance. “Now that’s’ what I’m talking about right there,” he clapped like crazy as he dodged the guards that were trying to get him out.

“Well, I guess we’re still travelling together,” Ashian laughed; Alexa just chuckled, the first time she has smiled in days.

“Yeah, and I’m glad for that.” The two of them smiled at each other and just kept dancing as the clapping subsided.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye, thanks for everything Lucian.” Ashian said to Lucian as he, Alexa and Henry were saying their goodbyes to her family. “I mean it, if it wasn’t for you Alexa wouldn’t be here.”

“Anything for my daughter, but I’m counting on Henry to watch you,” Lucian looked at Ashian with piercing eyes; which got the eleven year old to laugh nervously.

“Don’t worry sir, I’ll make sure he keeps his hands off,” Henry laughed patting Ashian on the back.

“Well see ya all, bye,” Alexa said really fast as she turned around. “And thanks dad,” she whispered and kept walking with Henry and Ashian.

“And now, we’re back on the road!” Ashian yelled throwing his hand forward towards the rising sun. Finally after so long, Ashian, Henry and Alexa have left Celadon, and are moving up for their new adventures and for what the future prepares for them.

END OF CHAPTER 38
    END OF ARC
    NEXT CHAPTER: THE MYSTERIOUS WARRIOR
    Last edited by Flaze; 30th June 2009 at 03:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Nice. Ashian got all heroic-like...

Also, it's spelled "Mysterious", not "Misterious".

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good chapter. You made a few spelling errors, such as putting "ruin" where you were supposed to put "ruined".

I liked the part where Ashian punched Daniel. That's the same thing I would do in that situation.

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thanks, I guess that confusion's on me for not remembering the tense I was on.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast