Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished) - Page 11

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

The Objectionist: yeah thanks, I kinda had this chapter dead till I started the gymbattle, I think the next chapter could come out next week or before, that depends on what hits me

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Generation: a New Beginning (Now On Season 2) (Rated PG to PG-14)

good ass battle, nicely done. Another good chapter...keep this up bud!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

“Where the heck am I?” Ashian opened his eyes to see a wet towel over his head; he stared at it for a few minutes trying to recapitalize what happened before he fell unconscious. “Lex,” he whispered taking the towel off; Alexa had been taken by her mom and his anger got him to lose control of his Aura power, thus making him faint.

“What happened to her though?” he asked himself pushing his body up from the bed, Ashian looked around, he was surrounded by plants, although apparently it was night time since the dark of the night covered the place he was in. He looked up a transparent glass ceiling; meaning that he was on a green house.

“I think I know where I am now.” He got up and started walking, he was sure of one thing; he was back in Celadon Gym, for what it looked like he was probably in the field room; since it has more plants than the entrance room.

“Okay, I know where I am, now where the hell are the others.” Ashian frowned and started walking around, looking for anyone that might help him catch up with the situation. He saw the field right in front of him; it was still dirty from the fight between Alexa and Greena just a few hours ago.

He turned around to see his Pokémon sleeping, all of them sleeping over Loudred; since it’s big enough to hold the five little Pokémon, except for Charmeleon who was just resting its head. Ashian sighed.

“Oh you’re awake?” Greena came in holding a tray full of sandwiches, which actually made Ashian forget about finding what was going on and just eat. “You’ve been sleeping for hours, so long that Henry left to look for Alexa and Moana already.”

“Moana, what happened to her?” Ashian asked getting alarmed once more, why they would take Moana she was just a stranger to their family anyway.

“Don’t worry, Moana offered to go with them, you know, to make sure Alexa was ok, they kindly let her go with them, but Henry and you had to stay,” she nodded her head calmly and put the tray on the floor, then she sat cross-legged together with Ashian.

“Well, that’s cool….so.” Ashian threw his arms forward and started eating like crazy, practically putting a sandwich into his mouth every three seconds. He started choking on a sandwich and grabbed the glass of water Greena brought, after drinking it he calmed down and sighed.

“Okay….after that they left and, well we don’t know where they are?” she said grabbing a sandwich of her own.

“Alexa said her family was rich, so wouldn’t they live in like a mansion or something?” he took another bite and sip as Greena kept talking.

“Yeah, but Celadon’s full of families like that, there could be a lot of mansions like hers.” She took another sip letting the can fall after finishing. “Meaning you is screwed.”

“Not technically, I can still go find her, I don’t care if I have to go and steal from every single mansion!” he yelled clenching his fists. “But right now, I got another thing in mind.”

“What?” she asked narrowing her eyes at Ashian?

“Well, not what you’re thinking obviously, I meant my battle, we weren’t able to hold it,” Ashian crossed his arms and smirked. “And with all the rest my Pokémon got, they’re obviously ready.”

“Okay, I guess we can, and now I managed to heal one of my Pokémon completely, so get ready,” she got up and walked over to a machine next to the field. “But you should steal heal your Pokémon, why don’t you go to our Pokémon Center in the next room?” she said pulling out a pink kimono. “I can’t believe I forgot this.”

“Is that the Gym Suit, why didn’t you make Alexa wear it?” he asked walking over to Greena.

“All of my suits were being washed, so I couldn’t, now put this on.” She grabbed a red robe and gave it to Ashian. “It’s the best I could get for males.” She smiled as Ashian grabbed the robe and walked over to a tree.

“I’m not going to change here, you’re not getting anything for free!” he frowned and walked into the trees. A few minutes later he came out wearing the robe. He woke up the three Pokémon he decided to use, Treecko, Gligar and Charmeleon.

“Are you sure you want me to know what Pokémon you’re using?” she asked raising an eye brow.

“Yeah, it’s not going to make a difference anyways, since all your Pokémon are grass.” Ashian nodded.

“Well then, assume your places,” she walked over to her side of the field and grabbed one of her pokéballs. “I choose you, Tangrowth!” she screamed letting the giant vine Pokémon make its great comeback.

“In that case, I’ll go with Charmeleon!” Ashian threw his finger forward and Charmeleon ran inside the field; the flame on its tail igniting with greatness. “Now, Flamethrower!” Charmeleon fired a jet of flames; Tangrowth jumped out of the way and fired a blue ball with a green energy in the middle. Charmeleon’s fist glowed white as it punched the ball and disintegrated it.

“Looks like Charmeleon responded to the Energy Ball fast,” Greena grinned and threw her arm forward. “Now, get ready to see our Giga Impact!” Tangrowth sprinted towards Charmeleon holding its vine up; the vine glowed purple as it whipped Charmeleon sending it rolling back to the edge of the field.

“Charmeleon, get up and use your Overheat, but wait till it gets close!” Charmeleon ran at Tangrowth, dodging the whippings that it was launching.

“I don’t think so, Tangrowth, use Ancient Power!” Tangrowth also ran till it ended up next to Charmeleon.

It got surrounded by rocks, sand and energy as it tried to tackle the salamander. Charmeleon jumped over, as it landed down behind Tangrowth letting the vine Pokémon trip on the floor. It turned fast; making its tail burn though Tangrowth’s vines. Then, while Tangrowth was trying to extinguish the flame, it created a ball of glowing fire inside its mouth; it fired the ball, turning it into a stream of glowing fire. The fire enveloped Tangrowth burning it completely and sending it falling into the floor.

“Now, we won’t take kindly to you hurting Tangrowth like that, go and use Power Whip!” Tangrowth recover as a look of rage crossed its eyes, its whip glowed green as it knocked Charmeleon over; whipping it over and over. “Now, use Bullet Seed.” It fired a barrage of glowing yellow seeds, scratching Charmeleon all over.

“Okay Charmeleon, let’s hit it off with Rage!” Charmeleon started glowing red and ran towards Tangrowth. It jumped and started slashing Tangrowth wildly, making vines fall off its body and lay on the floor. ‘Okay, finish it with Dragon Rage!” Charmeleon created a ball of crimson fire in its mouth; it fired it and sent Tangrowth flying off. After bouncing about two times, Tangrowth was defeated.

“Return Tangrowth, you did well.” Greena returned Tangrowth and put the pokéball back into her kimono’s pocket. “I have to say, you’re good too, by distracting Tangrowth with its tail, Charmeleon managed to hit it hard, which was a perfect strategy.” She took out another pokéball. “Now, Carnivine FTW!” she yelled letting her Carnivine out. Ashian frowned; it was the same Carnivine that tackled him that same afternoon.

“Okay then, Charmeleon, use Flare Blitz!” Charmeleon ran at Carnivine, surrounding its own body with red flames, it jumped but Carnivine pushed itself upward; dodging the attack.

“Now, use Bite!” she yelled as Carnivine dove down, opening its huge jaw. Charmeleon thought fast and turned around; making Carnivine bite its tail, the flames burned Carnivine from the inside; hurting it so much it could barely hold the attack. “Not to shabby, but, Bullet Seed!” Carnivine fired a barrage of glowing seeds sending Charmeleon flying; due to the fact that it was a close range attack.

“Charmeleon, get up and hit it with a Fire Punch.” Charmeleon struggled to get up, but once it did its fist surrounded itself with fire, it sprinted towards Carnivine and punched it on its left jaw; pushing Carnivine back. “Don’t let it recover, use Fire Blast!” Charmeleon fired a blast of fire that looked like a star; it crashed against Carnivine, covering completely in fire.

“Carnivine, use Hyper Beam!” Greena yelled; desperate to help her Carnivine recover.

Carnivine fired an orange beam of energy towards Charmeleon, Charmeleon jumped out of the way and fired another Fire Blast; Carnivine managed to dodge this one and flew towards Charmeleon, sinking its teeth into the little salamander’s arm, making small droplets of blood come out.

“Now what are you going to do Ashian?” Greena asked grinning towards Ashian. On one hand he could switch Pokémon, but if he managed to knock Carnivine out, and watched over Greena’s third Pokémon, then he’ll have a perfect win.

“Charmeleon, now, use Flare Blitz!” upon hearing its trainers command, Charmeleon surrounded itself with red fire, it covered its whole body only showing a monster like silhouette. It roared and punched Carnivine right on its mark, the burning strength of the fist made Carnivine fall to the floor and lose the battle.

“Now what, ah?” Ashian grinned as he stared at a serious Greena. She returned her Pokémon and immediately grabbed her third pokéball.

“Help me win this one, go Sceptile!” she yelled letting her huge Sceptile out. Sceptile gave out a strong yell of fortitude as it stared at the tired, beat up Charmeleon. “Leaf Blade!” as fast as light itself, Sceptile sprinted towards Charmeleon, the leaf it had on its arms glowed a clear green as it raised its arm up.

“Charmeleon, this is a one strike attack, go for a Fire Punch!” Charmeleon’s fist got surrounded with fire. It ran towards Sceptile, both Pokémon crossed each other; Sceptile making a big gash on Charmeleon’s arm and Charmeleon burning Sceptile’s arm. Sceptile knelt down once it crossed as it grinned.

Charmeleon fell to its knees and then, after a few seconds it fainted on the floor. “Return Charmeleon, you did well so far.” Ashian smiled; he wasn’t really angry that Charmeleon lost the battle, probably cause it finish two of Greena’s Pokémon off. “Now, try your best Gligar!”

“Sceptile, use Iron Tail!” Sceptile jumped up as its tail glowed with a metallic white colored, it slammed its tail against Gligar as soon as it came into the field, pushing the poor scorpion like Pokémon on the floor.

“Gligar, don’t let it hit you, use Arial Ace!” Ashian yelled throwing his fist forward; Gligar scooped out of Sceptile’s train and flew into the air. It started diving down; gathering air and energy as it slashed Sceptile, hurting the giant gecko so much it almost toppled over.

“Sceptile, go and use Double Edge.” Sceptile recovered its posture and tackled Gligar pushing it over. “Now, use Leaf Storm!” Sceptile absorbed a current of leafs around its body and sent the huge current of leafs flying towards Gligar, sending the poor Pokémon bouncing on the floor.

“Gligar, get up and use Metal Crash!” Gligar pushed itself up as it flew at Sceptile, its body gathering metallic energy. Sceptile saw this, but instead of dodging it crossed its arms together creating a big white X; it fired the X-Scissor and it managed to clash against the Metal Crash.

Gligar put all it had into it as its claw started glowing in a metallic white; it thrust it forward breaking the X-Scissor apart. Sceptile took the time to fire an Energy Ball that crashed against Gligar and pushed it to the edge. “Now Solar Beam!”

“See, now there’s your mistake, its dark outside, there’s no way the Solar Beam could work!” Ashian grinned; he knew that Greena had just made the command that would give him the win.

“I know, but Tangrowth gave us a little getaway present.” She looked up, there was a strong ball of light right in the middle of the city, Ashian gasped while Greena smirked hysterically. “Sunny Day.”

And, due to Ashian being distracted by Greena, Sceptile had time to charge the Solar Beam. It fired the beam of white light and knocked out Gligar, sending it flying after being covered with the flash of light from the beam. Ashian just stayed there, his mouth still wide open as he returned Gligar.

“You may think you have the right attacks, but I got the right strategies to make those attacks, your worse nightmare.” She chuckled and turned to look at Sceptile; it didn’t look tired at all, in fact it looked pumped for more battling.

“Damn it,” Ashian whispered motioning Treecko to assume its place in the battle field.

“Sceptile, go and use Double Edge!” Sceptile ran towards Treecko with great speed, it punched the little gecko hard on its stomach; making its eyes snapped open. “Now, Leaf Blade” Sceptile’s leafs once more glowed green as it slashed Treecko.

“Treecko, don’t give up, use Iron Tail!” Ashian yelled in a desperate attend to beat Sceptile.

“You too!” both Sceptile’s and Treecko’s tail glowed with a metallic colored; they ran at each other and crashed both of their tails, sending waves of energy flying all around. Sceptile spun around and hit Treecko with its tail making it fall to the floor.

“Treecko may be fast for a normal Treecko, but Sceptile its way faster, it’s like it can read our moves.” Ashian gritted his teeth; he put his hand on his head and started thinking of a better strategy. “Use….”

“Leaf Storm!” Greena beat Ashian to it as Sceptile gathered leafs all around, sending a typhoon of wind and leafs, the current pushed Treecko around, making it fly all around the gym. Treecko fell down and bounced on its head once it hit the floor.

“Treecko get up, you still have a chance to win this, hopefully!” Ashian was actually getting losing his confidence too, Sceptile apparently was a little tired; but not enough to actually give up.

Treecko gritted its teeth, it got up and glared at Sceptile; it didn’t want to lose to its final evolution line, it clenched its fist and focused all its energy, and finally its body started glowing white.

“It’s evolving.” Ashian covered his eyes as Treecko’s form change, the light disappeared revealing a medium sized lizard, it had a green skin color with a pink like stomach, it had a big leaf on its head and two knife like leafs on its arms.

“It evolved into Grovyle, well now this is interesting, isn’t it?” she narrowed her eyes, Sceptile’s blades started glowing green once more.

“Heh, if Treecko evolved, then that means, that he can now use this too, Leaf Blade!” Grovyle raised its leaf and they started glowing green just like Sceptile’s. “I think I like this attack.” He laughed and grinned together with a now confident Grovyle.

“Then, let’s see, Leaf Blade now!” Sceptile sprinted with a Quick Attack as it raised its blade. Grovyle didn’t hesitate either; it ran towards Sceptile; also raising its blade, both crashed and started slashing and dashing against each other. Kinda like a spearing contest, but more intense. Sceptile knelt down as it swoop its leaf down cutting Grovyle’s leg; but Grovyle kept its balance and jumped. It hit Sceptile with the leaf on its head making it lose sight of it; Grovyle got behind Sceptile and slashed its back.

Sceptile turned around, and without command stroke Grovyle with an Iron Tail. Grovyle flipped in the air landing on its feet. “Bullet Seed!” Ashian yelled as Grovyle started firing a barrage of glowing seeds. Sceptile jumped out of the way, sending another Leaf Storm flying towards Grovyle.

Grovyle held its ground; now that it had evolved, victory seemed closer than before. Its fists started to glow blue as it punched and kicked Sceptile with a Close Combat. Sceptile caught one of Grovyle’s fists; it flipped Grovyle around striking it with an Iron Tail and then, sent it flying with an X-Scissor. Grovyle put its arms together; holding back the giant X, Grovyle created its own X-Scissor and let both Xs finish each other off.

“We could go at this all night, they’re tied up in skill, but that’s a good thing since your Pokémon is this strong as a Grovyle, still you should just give up.” Greena shrugged and stared at Ashian; who was grinning.

“Should I?” Ashian raised his head and pointed at Sceptile. “Solar Beam!” at that moment, Greena looked up, the Sunny Day was still glowing and now she understood, Grovyle was just holding Sceptile so that it wouldn’t stop the Solar Beam. Grovyle fired massive beam of white light that lifted all the dust from the floor; Sceptile opened its mouth white as the beam hit sending it flying into the trees and possibly to the wall; since they heard a loud crash.

After waiting thirty seconds for it to come back, Grovyle became the winner. “You win.” She smiled and walked over to Ashian; Grovyle went back to the other Pokémon and sat down, happy that it had finally evolved. Ashian sighed as he took the badge from Greena. “It’s a pleasure to present you with the Rainbow Badge.”

“Thanks, I’ll accept it,” Ashian bowed and went back into the trees to change. After changing he took out his badge case and put the Rainbow badge right next to the Thunder Badge. “So far I got five badges, the Boulder Badge, the Cascade Badge, the Sword Badge, the Thunder Badge and now the Rainbow Badge, three more and I’ll be on the go to the Indigo Plateau!” he went back to his Pokémon and started cheering.

Greena just shook her head; she was amazed at how Ashian could forget everything else that was happening cause of a badge. “Now, I’ll take you to the guest room, and then we’ll wait for Henry a little longer.”

“Yeah, I just hope he’s okay?” Ashian scratched his chin.

“Don’t worry, let’s just go.” She smiled and the two walked off.

Ashian was snoring, totally calm now that he had his badge. Henry walked into the guest room, his face was dirty with dust and he didn’t have his green jacket; or pants for that matter. Ashian opened his eyes after hearing the door close; he looked up and got up.

“Henry?” he asked as he scratched his eyes, after he saw Henry better; he started laughing. “What the hell happened to your clothe man?” he practically cracked up and fell to the floor laughing hysterically.

“I was trying to find out where Alexa lived, and even though this is a great city during the day, you do not wanna hang out alone at night.” Henry said putting his hands forward as he sat down on the second bed. “I had to give them all of my money, my jacket and my pants!” he let himself fall on the bed and sighed.

“Why the jacket and the pants though?” Ashian asked with curiosity.

“That jacket was made with a special garment.” He said pushing himself up so that he and Ashian could look eye to eye at each other. “It’s a good thing I wasn’t wearing the jacket Brandon made me, I took my old jacket, it was worn out anyway.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, on my part.” Ashian took out his badge case and showed Henry the Rainbow Badge. “I defeated Greena and got my Rainbow Badge, and Treecko evolved into Grovyle!” Ashian smiled as he gazed at the badges.

“And I missed it, oh come on, Treecko chooses now to evolve.” Henry crossed his eyes and frowned. “I was there when you caught it, and I wanted to be there when it evolved!” he grunted, making Ashian laugh again.

“Anyhow, did you find out where she lives?” he asked getting off the bed. He walked over to a wooden chair nearby and grabbed his red vest. “Cause if you did, then we’re leaving.”

“Yeah, she lives on the other side of town, best neighborhood in the whole dang city,” Henry also got up, except he had to look in his backpack for his new jacket, and a new pair of blue jeans. “I found out that they have high security, and apparently the house is surrounded by a brick fence, the only thing not surrounded it’s the entrance.” He got another pair out and put it on.

“Also, it covers a lot of area, probably a three mile ratios, for each corner!” he yelled in amazement; Ashian would be amazed too if he wasn’t thinking about getting Alexa out of there somehow.

“Well, then we’re breaking in I guess,” Ashian shrugged putting on his bands around his hands and his ring. “So, let’s get going, because we got a long night ahead of us.” He laughed and walked out of the guest room.

“Why do I think this is going to go wrong somehow?” Henry sighed and followed.

The two friends managed to sneak out of the gym and started running into the city. It really looked different, even though it was well lit; the city looked tougher and there was more people out there, even if they looked less friendly than in the morning. Henry was walking, but holding back a little bit, since he had already spent most of the night out here; he was scare.

Ashian on the other hand was walking with a lot of confidence, he knew it’ll be hard to go around a city as big as Celadon at night; especially if you’re going to the other side of the city and you’re eleven years old. “Okay Henry, lead the way.” Ashian moved aside letting Henry walk up front.

“Okay.” Henry took his place up front and started walking.

After what seemed like thirty minutes of walking in the dark, the two trainers got inside a neighborhood full of mansions; which really made them feel like they didn’t belong, especially Henry since he didn’t even lived in a house before he started travelling.

“Wow, I bet even their toilets are worth millions ah?” Ashian laughed turning to look at a still nervous Henry. “Come on, once we find Alexa’s house you’ll feel better.”

“I hope, well according to the location they gave me, its here.” He said as they stopped in front of a huge mansion, it had a big front yard; with at least three fountains all around the house, the house was surrounded by a huge brick wall, like Henry said, the only thing that wasn’t covered was the entrance, which was a big metallic gate.

“Wow, I wonder how many Seals and Contest cases someone has to sell to get this?” Ashian asked himself eyeing the mansion. “Okay then, go Loudred!” Ashian threw one of his pokéballs letting Loudred out. “And Ralts of course,” Ashian threw the other pokéball and Ralts came out dancing happily.

“Why Ralts and Loudred?” Henry asked kneeling down to look at Ralts.

“Ralts will teleport us into the front yard, and Loudred will cause a rampage so that they can’t focus on catching us, once we get close to the house, Pikachu will shut down the lights and when that’s done we’ll use Charmeleon to light the way and lead us into the house.” Ashian nodded and smiled.

“Wow, you really thought this out didn’t you?” Henry raised an eyebrow in disbelief. Ashian motioned Ralts to start and the three of them teleported inside. Loudred did its part immediately, meaning it started rampaging, stomping and growling all over.

Ashian and Henry took their chance to run farther into the front lawn as they saw the guards come out. “Again Ralts,” Ralts raised its arm teleporting them closer to the house; but father from the guards. Henry tripped but thanks to Ralts’s confusion attack, it got him back up.

“Pikachu, your turn,” Ashian said letting Pikachu out. “Lights, camera and run.” Ashian grinned as Pikachu got two cables close to its cheeks and turned the lights off. “Charmeleon lead the way!” Charmeleon came out and the now five beings started running; Ashian took his time to return Pikachu and Ralts as Charmeleon found the front door. “Return.” Ashian returned Charmeleon and he and Henry walked in carefully.

“This is crazy,” Henry whispered. They didn’t know where they were going, but if it took them somewhere, the who cares. “Over there.” Henry pointed towards an air vent; the two got in and started climbing it. A few seconds later, the lights turned back on.

“Okay, just a little more and we’ll get to the second floor,” Ashian said, it was hard to climb the air vent, since nay sudden moves could make you fall off and bust you. “Oh man,” his eyes widened.

“What is it?” Henry asked, but his question was answer just a few seconds after when Ashian farted, sending a rancid smell all around the air vent. “What the hell man, what the hell you ate!” Henry yelled; but his hand and feet slipped making him fall back down.

Ashian knew he didn’t have much time so instead he ended up climbing to the second floor and got out from that air vent. Ashian jumped out and sighed, he was glad that he was free from the smell. “God, I shouldn’t have eaten all those sandwiches.” He wiped his nose and started walking.

“Where is she?” he asked looking through every door.

“Come on Alexa, just try it on!” he heard Alexa’s mom’s voice from the corner of the hall; a door that was just a little open; but enough for someone to peek from the outside. Ashian walked over to the door and got closer so that he could see well.

Alexa and her mom were trying dresses on, her mom was holding a long black dress in front of Alexa; which according to Alexa’s movement; she didn’t like it. Now this is the part that confused Ashian, since he didn’t know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, Alexa was giving her back to the door, only thing is that she wasn’t wearing anything besides a pair of small pajama shorts; Ashian dropped to the ground and covered his eyes.

“Man, should I look or not?” he asked himself slapping his face. He turned back to the door and started looking again except that now Alexa was wearing the black dress. *Damn it, just when I made my decision.* he thought.

“See you look so cute, perfect for the ceremony,” her mom squeaked and started measuring Alexa. “Daniel will be so happy when he sees you, and when you too seal the engagement off with the Twelve Dance, there’s no way any of you can put it off.” She laughed a laugh that made both kids frown.

“But mom, I already told you, I don’t want to be engage, I want to travel with my friends!” she yelled waving her arms around, she frowned and turned around; Making Ashian jump to the side of the door so he wouldn’t be spotted.

“Now, I’ve told you a million times, stop worrying about yourself and worry about…well us, if you want to keep living like this you have to make sure to get the best of the best.” Her mom started picking more dresses out.

“Na ah, dad was a trainer and a coordinator, so why can’t I be a trainer, I can still get a lot of money if I become famous, and if that doesn’t pays off then I can still work, it’s not like I’m dependant of some stock up rich kid to move on with my life!” she yelled storming out of the room.

“Oh, if only she would see, no matter once that dance is over, the deal will be set in stone.” She started humming the lyrics to a song and closed the door.

Ashian followed Alexa; as sneaky as he could, he saw her get into another room and followed. But once he was close enough, Alexa came out grabbed him by the arms and pushed him; throwing him on the floor. “Okay, what are you doing here?” she asked putting her hands on her hips.

Ashian looked hat her noticing her pajama shirt had the buttons off making Alexa’s middle section visible. “First, put the buttons back on, oh what the hell am I saying, why don’t you just take that off I’ll feel a lot better!” Alexa slapped him sending him crashing to the wall. “I was just kidding gees.” Ashian patted the big red hand on his cheek.

“Now, what are you doing here?” she asked again, growling this time.

“Okay, Henry and I decided we couldn’t leave without you, so we came for you, although I think Henry’s probably out of the game by now.” Ashian shrugged and got up. “I heard what your mom said, what’s all this about the Twelve Dance crap?” Ashian asked scratching his head.

“The oldest female daughter of the family has to do this coming of age dance, during this ceremony which takes place on my twelfth birthday, which is in two days I will have to dance with my arranged fiancé; problem is…” she paused for a moment. “Once we dance together, there’s no way we’ll be able to break the engagement.”

“Then don’t do it, you said the oldest, meaning that you have younger sisters or brother, why can’t they get you out?” Ashian asked throwing his shoulders down as he waited for Alexa to answer.

She shook her head. “I have an older brother, who’s as annoying as my parents, and my younger sister is a goodie two shoes seven year old girl, that would rather rat me out than help me in anyway.” She frowned and closed the door in case anyone would come in.

“Wow, yours is sure a perfect family,” Ashian narrowed his eyes as he got up. “In that case, I’ll stay here, and Henry and Moana too, I at least wanna see the moment your journey with us ends.” Ashian bowed with courtesy.

“What the hell are you doing?” she asked confused.

“Bowing, you’re so rich you could be considered a princess,” he laughed while still bowing.

“Very funny, but my mom won’t let you stay, unless you work.” She said making Ashian get up by pulling him from his arms. “And Moana left, Misty called her and told her the gym was getting crowded with challengers, so she left in one of our helicopters a few hours ago,” she dusted Ashian off.

“You have a helicopter, can I ride it?” he smiled anxiously.

“Only if we wanted to test how many crashes a helicopter can take,” Alexa rolled her eyes and walked back to the door. “So, what’s it gonna be?”

“I say, dress me in a butler’s suit and call me Geoffrey (Fresh Prince of Bel Air reference).” He laughed making Alexa shake her head again. “But first, could you help Henry out before they kill him, and probably get Loudred back in.”

“Okay then, I’ll do just that.” Alexa smiled and got out of the room.

Afterwards Henry and Ashian got their own guestroom in the mansion, even though they didn’t really have a good service, after having a long night they just wanted to go to sleep and forget about the happenings, the next day they would help Alexa and her mom prepare the stuff for the dance; and they would also meet Alexa’s siblings.

*Time’s running out.* Ashian thought as he sighed and let his mind fall sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 35
    NEXT CHAPTER: I DON’T DANCE

Blog Entries

Not too much detail and the title card was awfully big...
    But I'm being picky! It was quite good.

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I thought I put enough detail, it looks bigger when I'm doing it in word now that I look at it, as for the title card I wish I could use something smaller but if I get it smaller than that I won't be able to show enough of the picture

Blog Entries

The title card is fine. the chapter was pretty good, Hero. Be sure to watch your punctuation...a few times you put a period where there should be a question mark.

Also, the description and little details of what is going on could be a bit better, but overall the chapter is very good so it's just nitpicking on my part.

This story is very good and I'm always excited to read it. :)

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Destined Hero View Post
    as for the title card I wish I could use something smaller but if I get it smaller than that I won't be able to show enough of the picture
    Do you have an image editing program such as PhotoImpact? If you do, you can shrink the picture without losing image quality.

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowComics View Post
    Do you have an image editing program such as PhotoImpact? If you do, you can shrink the picture without losing image quality.
    Yeah not really, I don't even know what that is, yeah I don't know a lot when it comes to computer programs

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Destined Hero View Post
    Yeah not really, I don't even know what that is, yeah I don't know a lot when it comes to computer programs
    Let me explain. PhotoImpact is the program I most commonly use. It's pretty much a program that allows you to manage and edit the images you have saved to your computer. You could do anything from shrinking a picture, to enlarging it, to making certain parts different colors, to turning it upside down, to making the shading darker, etc. It has many uses.

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowComics View Post
    Let me explain. PhotoImpact is the program I most commonly use. It's pretty much a program that allows you to manage and edit the images you have saved to your computer. You could do anything from shrinking a picture, to enlarging it, to making certain parts different colors, to turning it upside down, to making the shading darker, etc. It has many uses.
    Correct.

Anyway, I found it to be a decent chapter. Still a bit iffy with puctuation, but as Legacy said, I'm just nitpicking.

I really wonder how Alexa managed to smack Ashian so hard that he flew to a wall, but I don't really care.

So, uh, makes me wonder, was it just luck that Alexa happened to get to Ashian on that mountain while running away/something else?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by The Objectionist View Post
    I really wonder how Alexa managed to smack Ashian so hard that he flew to a wall, but I don't really care.
    Anime strenght, not just in Pokemon but in any anime if there's no action going on the girl that gets angry easily is always stronger than the boys, plus it makes it funnier

Quote Originally Posted by The Objectionist View Post
    So, uh, makes me wonder, was it just luck that Alexa happened to get to Ashian on that mountain while running away/something else?
    Probably, we don't know Alexa saw Ashian and Henry fall off Mt. Eclipse, but she was getting away.

Blog Entries

Hmm, okay then.

Now, to go to the deepest cells in my thoughts, and come up with a solution to what will happen next.

(To start, "I don't dance" in all caps, interesting...)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Well if you do find out what I based the title off, don't laugh at me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Hero View Post
    Well if you do find out what I based the title off, don't laugh at me
    It sounds familiar, but I don't think I'll figure it out any time soon.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I'll give you a hint, it's a song

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast