Pokémorphs

Thread: Pokémorphs

Mudkip

Default Pokémorphs

Did anyone here used to read the Pokémorph stories at http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/www.pokemorphs.com It was a really good site and I worked for it. It was a combination of Pokémon and Animorphs. Bascially there were a couple of human characters and two mews who had the ability to change into any Pokémon they could touch. Adds an interesting touch to training, doesn't it? They ofcourse had to fight the evil Weederpies. Yes, they were half caterpie, half weedle.

I myself have never heard of it, but it sounds pretty cool. Too bad that site's dead, though. o_.;

However, I /do/ go to http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/www.pokemorph.com (one letter difference in the domain name ^^'), which is an online real-time text-based roleplaying MUSH, focusing around the scenario of anthropomorphic Pokemon. Tis quite nifty.

I'll be quiet, now. ^^; I dun' wanna clutter this thread with irrelevant information.

The last Dragon of Earth The Dragon Protecter's Avatar
    Currently in my home dimension under icy waters

It sounds cool to me. When all three of me fics are done and dusted, I'm gonnsa do a fic on the hybrids. Something I've always wanted to do

Pathological Egotist Psi Yamaneko's Avatar

My Pokemorphs are Human/Pocket Monsters. I write about them alot. "Tears of Oni" is one of my better ones. ^^; I'm part of a Pokemorph EZboard RPG...heh....It's so hysterically dark and violent...