MATURE: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City - Page 7

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City [R]

Thank you both for the continuous support!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    Ah, so Varrick is our mysterious 5th leader. To be honest Im glad you made him an original character. Gives you alot more room to move creatively. Though, having said that, you managed to turn Winona into a murderous psychopath.

Well this story is certainly progessing nicely. Cant wait to see the next chapter!
    Keep up the epic work Kyuu.
    I'm glad to see that you liked it. This story will majorly have original characters, while canon characters will just be recurring characters. And Winona is quite the lunatic now, I don't remember how many times Aura got away from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    well, now enya and aura are risking their lives. oh Ernest...
    They are risking their lives, but they want to battle the people who have invaded Fallarbor, so I guess it makes it reasonable. Ernest's fate is yet to be revealed... I wonder what happened on Sky Pillar... :P

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

i think the next chapter shall be up?

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

:T
    So whens the next chapter emerging? Its been a little while now...

Blog Entries

Sorry about the delay guys. I was caught up in my end of term examinations, but now I don't have any until Friday, so I will be able to write the next chapter and post it as soon as it's finished.

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

I totally understand what your going through. School takes up so much time....

Blog Entries

Default Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City [R]

Chapter 17
    WHEN WE’RE FREE

“One question though,” Von stopped the females who were ready to go head first into a battle. “How will you get there?”

There was a short duration of silence that appeared to last for more than it had. “Do you have any Pokémon that can fly?” Enya asked Aura. “I don’t have any…”

“I don’t either,” Aura replied. “But we can surely use Swellow.”

“No!” Priela defended the Pokémon. “It’s the leader’s Pokémon!”

“You can borrow my Skarmory,” Von said, and within seconds Skarmory descended from a hole in the roof of the cave. “Just drop them off at Fallarbor, and come back to me. I’ll be with Priela on the Abandoned Ship.”

Skarmory nodded, and before long, Aura, Enya and Absol were traveling to Fallarbor. Skarmory seemed to be as strong as Swellow and managed to carry the three of them easily.

“You should try to get another Pokémon,” Enya said. “You won’t survive with just one Pokémon.”

“I don’t think I will,” Aura sighed. “Not after what happened to Sableye.”

“How did he die?” Enya didn’t care much about wording her question, and it ended up sounds as an insensitive question.

“He was killed by Aisha’s Cacturne,” Aura didn’t care much about the wording of Enya’s question. “She used Needle Arm.”

The rest of the flight went by fast, and the pair arrived at Route 113. Skarmory flew off back to Von, leaving Enya and Aura to decide their next move.

“We’ll go straight in,” Enya said. “No sneaking in or hiding, just an attack that they can’t recover from.”

“Let’s go then.”

Followed by Absol, the pair walked towards Fallarbor. The town wasn’t far away and they knew that reaching it won’t be a problem, but as soon as they the high security around it, they knew that entering it would be a great challenge.

“Can I help you two?” A voice spoke to Enya and Aura. They turned around to see who it was, and in front of them stood a graceful female with flowing blonde hair and hazel eyes. “Are you guys from the Rezistans? Can you help me?”

“Are you from Fallarbor?” Enya asked.

“No,” The female said as she shook her head. “I’m from Rustboro, but my family is in there, can you please help me? My father works for you and I think he managed to get away, but some members of my distant family are still in there. I need help getting them out of there.”

“Alright then,” Enya responded. “What’s your name?”

“Aimee.”

“Alright Aimee, do you have any Pokémon with you?”

“I have a Swalot and a Pelipper.”

“I don’t trust her,” Aura said without care for Aimee’s feelings. “I can’t place it, but I just don’t.”

Aimee was silent for a while; the situation was too awkward for her to speak. “What’s the worst thing that can happen?” Enya said, breaking the silence.

“We could die,” Aura said. “How can we trust you? Do you have any proof that you are not on their side?”

There was another long moment of silence in which Aimee decided her next move. “I don’t have any proof,” She said. “I lied. My real name is Patsy. I don’t want to battle you guys or help them destroy Hoenn. I’m sure you know Ernest; you should ask him about me. Now I’m going to tell you the honest truth. I’ve been working for Steven Stone, who is working with them, but we both don’t want to do it anymore. I want you to take me to Ernest, I want to leave them.”

“I was right,” Aura grinned. “I think we should kill her.”

“No,” Enya said. “We should take her back with us, where she’ll meet Ernest and he’ll explain everything. If he doesn’t know her, then we’ll kill her.”

“What about Fallarbor?”

“It can wait,” Enya said. “We might actually get a new spy to work for us, this is how we recruited your father. Would you rather we killed him?”

“Fine,” Aura sighed. “How will get to where we’re supposed to?”

“I don’t think my Pelipper can-“

“Shut up,” Aura interrupted Patsy. The fact that because of her she will have to delay her revenge made Aura angry with her beyond belief. “Do you have any means of getting there?”

“No,” Enya answered. “I don’t have any Pokémon that can take us across water.”

“I have a boat.” Patsy said.

The pair was reluctant to trust her, but they eventually followed Patsy, who took a secret underground tunnel and emerged next to a large body of water minutes later. There her boat rocked with the waves. The boat carried them all the way to where the regrouping location was, it took them a few hours to get there, and Patsy didn’t cause any trouble.

On shallow waters in the middle of Route 108 was the Abandoned Ship. There was a hole to the side of the ship, which the group used to get in. There they met again with Von and Priela, who listened to the story of how they met Patsy. And against Aura’s desires, they didn’t tie Patsy up. Priela informed them that Varrick would soon be here.

Von sent his Skarmory out to guard the ship. Because she was resting inside the ship, she didn’t see the boat approaching or know of their arrival. Priela and Patsy were having a long conversation, and judging by the way they both enjoyed each other’s company, Aura guessed there was some sort of history with these two.

Aura couldn’t help but feel out of place. She stood there, surrounded by trainers whom she never saw battle; yet they all seemed able to destroy the ship they were in and erase any trace of the wreckage. She sat next to Absol, and felt as if she had neglected him.

The sound of footsteps approached the group. Since Skarmory didn’t alarm anyone to anything, they knew that it was Varrick.

Blog Entries

Chapter 18
    WEAK

“It’s nice to finally see you again,” Von said. “Welcome back.”

It had been a long time since Enya and Von last saw Varrick, this was also the first time that Patsy had seen him. He looked around the room, checking everyone present and spotted Patsy at the far end. “You must be Patsy,” He smiled. “It’s nice to meet you. Ernest had told me so much about you.”

“Where is he?” Patsy said as she left her position at the far end of the room and stood closer the group.

Varrick took a deep breath. “He’s dead,” With these words, Patsy dropped to the ground in shock, Enya’s face was overcome with a blank expression, Von lowered his head, Priela didn’t know how to react and Aura was possessed with rage.

“Aren’t you supposed to be the leader?” Aura said. “The only person that can stop them? How did you let him die?! You were supposed to be the one protecting Hoenn!”

“Calm down, Aura,” Varrick said. “There is no point in venting your frustration at me. You’ve seen Aisha’s strength yourself, and you know what she can do.”

“You’re the one that trained her,” Aura continued. “Do you realize how many people died for your cause?!”

“Shut up, Aura,” Enya spoke. “This isn’t the first time or the last time. Others will die, and there is nothing we can do about it. Varrick is the strongest of us, but he’s still human, he’s weak. Just shut up and focus on what we’re doing.”

“Is that why you were late?” Von asked. “Did you bury him?”

“Yes,” Varrick answered both questions. “But I won’t reveal the location to you just yet. It is a tragic loss, Ernest was one of our strongest, he was one of the main leaders of Rezistans, but we won’t obsess over him. We all started this cause knowing that death is more likely than success.” Varrick then turned to Patsy and sat down opposite her. “I’m sorry for your loss. He loved you more than anything, and he died trying to get back to you. I know this isn’t the right time for it, but I hope you join our cause.”

There was a long moment of silence. “No,” Patsy finally answered. “I won’t help you, but I won’t help them either.” She reached into her belt and gave a Pokéball to Varrick. “You can use Swalot for your cause, but that’s all I’m going to do to help you.” She then got up to leave, Aura tried to stop her but Varrick ordered her not to.

Patsy walked out of the ship, dragging her body behind her, and was soon out of sight. “Why did you let her walk away? She’s going to tell them everything she knows about us!” Aura screamed at Varrick, causing an air of distress to fill the room. “We should’ve killed her!”

“There’s no need for that,” Varrick said. “We don’t have to kill her. She’s not a threat to us, leave the issue alone.”

“What should we do now?” Priela asked.

“We will rest here for the rest of the day,” Varrick said. “And I’ll inform me of our plans when the morning is upon us.”

Von and Priela chose a room each and retired to it. Enya approached Aura before they were separated. “You should believe Varrick,” She said. “Patsy is not a threat anymore. And now that he’s here, we have to listen to his orders.”

“I don’t care anymore,” Aura said. Enya opened her mouth to speak but was stopped by Aura. “Don’t talk to me. I’ll go find a room and rest now.” Aura left, followed by Absol, and she found an empty room and dropped her body on the bed, while Absol sat on the floor.

“What did we get into?” Aura started. “Should we continue with this? Or just leave?”

Absol sat silent on the floor, no motion at all. Aura reached her hand to touch Absol’s fur, but he responded by shaking it off and walking out of the room. Aura clearly did something that Absol didn’t approve of. And knowing Absol, she knew that it meant her father wouldn’t be pleased either.

Absol’s personality had adapted to Adrian’s. They shared similar thoughts and feelings, and although Absol wasn’t a copy of Adrian, they were still very similar. The thought that she did something that upsetted Absol to the degree of putting a distance between then sickened Aura and made it hard for her to fall asleep.

It took her some time, but she finally managed to fall asleep, and her dream began. She was back in Fortree, in her old home. Her mother making all kinds of noises in the kitchen, yet no sound was heard. Her father in a coffin hovering in the air. Blood was dripping out of the corners and sides. Aura walked towards it, she couldn’t see inside the coffin, just the side of it; it was too high.

She managed to grab the coffin and left herself up, it was too large for one corpse. She started opening it, only to see Absol eating her father’s decomposing flesh, blood covering all of the Pokémon’s body and her father’s eyes showing pain. Absol looked up at her and growled.

Her eyes flew open and the dream ended, although the memory of it was vivid. A few seconds later a knock sounded on the door, Aura’s heart almost stopped for a second, and she had to cover her mouth to contain her gasp. “Varrick wants to meet us,” Priela’s voice sounded through the door. “Come on out!”

After quickly getting ready, Aura left her room to see what Varrick wants to do next. Absol was just outside her door and he followed her as usual. Aura had quickly put her dream behind her for a small amount of time. She was more concerned about what Varrick wanted to do now, and whether she’s going to stay and help them or quit.

Blog Entries

Another fine chapter Kyuu. Sorry I didnt comment on the last one; Ive been busy helping a friend turn her story into a graphic novel. :P I wouldnt mind doing that for this story either...

Anywho, the story is coming along very well. Its a shame about Ernest, he was just starting to grow on me. And the imagery in Auras dream is superb!

Bring on the next chapter!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    Another fine chapter Kyuu. Sorry I didnt comment on the last one; Ive been busy helping a friend turn her story into a graphic novel. :P I wouldnt mind doing that for this story either...

Anywho, the story is coming along very well. Its a shame about Ernest, he was just starting to grow on me. And the imagery in Auras dream is superb!

Bring on the next chapter!
    Glad to see you liked these two chapters. The next chapter is ready, but as usual, will be posted when a new day starts. Ernest still has a chance of appearing in one of the "backstory" chapters. I haven't decided against or for it at the moment.

Blog Entries

Chapter 19
    A NEW TEAM

Aura entered she room she was in last night, to find the four remaining leaders out of the five waiting for her. Von and Skarmory and Priela and Roselia on one side, and Enya and Varrick on the other, they were sitting around a small table that wasn’t there last night and they invited her to sit down.

“Aura,” Varrick started and produced a Pokéball. “This is Swalot, she will be yours.” He sent out the Pokémon. She was a purple blob of slimy matter. She looked at Aura for a second then joined her side.

“What do you guys plan on doing?” Aura said, ignoring the Swalot that has just joined her side.

“We’re just going to attack them,” Enya said. “Varrick was informed by Steven that they planned on destroying Hoenn very soon, so it will just be an unplanned assault from here on. This will get messy, people will die, and all of the world will know about it.”

Aura smiled. She was finally getting what she wanted, revenge. This also pleased Enya, who had revenge on her mind as well. Aura and Enya had always been united in their reason for joining the Rezistans, they both wanted to avenge their families, who died because of the people who wanted to reform Hoenn.

“Let’s go then,” Aura said. “Where should I go now?”

“You’re coming with me,” Von said. “Varrick, Enya and Priela will gather some of our members who are scattered across Hoenn. You and I will go to the tunnels underneath Hoenn, all the way to the area underneath Fortree, which is where most of them are hiding now. We have dug a tunnel long ago that is connected to their series of tunnels, and we should leave now.”

Von got up and walked to the door Aura came from, he was followed by Skarmory. Aura got up after sharing one last glance with Enya and followed him, Absol and Swalot behind her. The group walked through a long corridor, passing Aura’s room, and entered a room at the far end. They removed some boxes, bricks and metal to reveal a hole that they went through. Eventually they connected with the tunnels and Aura recognized the deathly feel of the walls she was almost buried alive between.

After walking for a couple of hours in silence, in which Aura went over her dream multiple times, she reached the same room she was in when she first discovered the tunnels.

“Welcome back,” A familiar voice started. “It’s very nice of you to come to us, now we don’t have to find you and kill you.”

Aisha appeared out of one of the tunnels, Absol and Skarmory prepared themselves for a battle. Another female trainer soon appeared behind Aisha, dressed in colorful clothing that contrasted with Aisha’s all black clothes. “I’ll take care of my old friend,” Aisha said and nodded at Von. “You handle Aura.”

“Defiantly,” She smiled. “Hi! My name is Felicia! I already know your name, so I don’t need to ask you for it. Go, Delcatty!”

Aura didn’t bother seeing the Pokémon that was sent out, all that mattered to her now was revenge. “Absol,” Aura began her order. “Slash!”

Felicia gave her orders to Delcatty, but they were too late. Absol had already landed his attack and sent Delcatty flying towards the wall. “Night Slash!” Aura gave Felicia and Delcatty no chance to recover from their hit. The second attack by Absol cause Delcatty to bleed and the wall behind her to crack. “Kill it.”

The last order from Aura came without any emotion on her side but anger. On her side, Von and Aisha were battling each other equally, they were both students under Varrick at the same time; it was no wonder they were on the same level of strength.

Absol’s final attack was the same one that killed Tammy and her Duskull. Delcatty’s body fell to the ground and blood covered where it lay. “You monster!” Felicia shouted aimlessly and ran to hug her dead Pokémon. She held the dead Delcatty to her chest and wept. Absol returned to Aura’s side.

“Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted to do to Hoenn?” Aura mocked her and walked towards the crying Felicia. She reached her hand and pulled at Felicia’s hair, causing her to drop Delcatty and stand up while screaming in pain. “You’re the monster!” A punch sent Felicia flying towards the ground, her lower lip bleeding and her clothes covered in Delcatty’s blood.

“That’s nice,” Aisha said, drawing Aura’s attention to the battle happening on the other side of the room. Skarmory was breathing heavily, as well as Mightyena, a Pokémon Aura had seen many times near Fortree. “I will finish the job for you.”

Aisha tossed Cacturne’s Pokéball down and summoned the Pokémon that killed Sableye, and then she withdrew Mightyena back to his Pokéball. “Kill Felicia,” Aisha ordered. “I can easily blame it on you two.” Absol tried to attack Cacturne, but was just knocked to the side. Skarmory had no energy left for her to battle Cacturne and she fell to the ground.

Felicia begged for her life, but Cacturne used her speed and reached Felicia in no time. She used the same attack that killed Sableye and punctured Felicia’s head. The scream was deafening, and although it only lasted for a split second, the echo stayed for much more. “I can easily kill you both,” Aisha laughed. “But I prefer not to just yet. I’m going to have so much fun with you two. I’ll see in the future, Von.” Cacturne went back to join Aisha’s side. “Aura,” She smiled. “I want to see how much of a killer you will be, stay alive until then.”

Cacturne picked Aisha up and ran out of the room, and into one of the caves. The group was left in the cave in dead silence. Skarmory too weak to pick herself up with Von attending to her wounds, Swalot standing at the far end in confusion, and Absol mildly injured.

Her hands dirty with Felicia’s blood, her shoes in Delcatty’s, her eyes looking at the dead bodies in horror, and her mind going over what she did. Aura wanted to scream, but couldn’t bring herself to.

Blog Entries

So Basically, this chapter can be explaned in short words.

Wake Up, Walk, Sit, catch, get Up, Walk, Jump in Hole, Walk in dark, come, Battle, punch, fear Yourself. This was for Aura.

Bravo!! You are a great writer, Kyuu!!

Blog Entries

Wow...what a bloodthirsty chapter.
    Goes to show what a psychopath Aisha really is; killing her own subordinates for losing a battle. That just made her a crap-ton more menacing! Excellant work as always Kyuu!

OMG. I love this! I just read every story of yours on this thread and I'm hooked! Wow! Amazing, it's a great story. I'll be back for more, Merry Christmas.
    To date, life has been a reace between Software companeies making bigger and better idiot proof programs, and the universe making bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Blog Entries

yeah! Merry christmas kyuu, goldenmuk, floracat and whole bulbagarden!!.Kyuu you should definately make a christmas story (i mean, only 3 days) containing all chars of your all fics (or maybe make some new chars or take em from the games or anime). It will be a blast!. LightningTopaz has already given a blast by "Pokemon a christmas carol" and you with this one. Merry Christmas!!

Blog Entries

Ha yeah! Merry Christmas Kyuu, and Shadow! And floracat, of course. Welcome to our little fan club. :P

Lets get another chapter up soon, eh Kyuu? Merry Christmas amigos.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast