MATURE: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City - Page 6

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City [R]

Good Enough. (Wonders what time is there). Also, What is happening in extinction Lately? I am making you a banner. just tell me how aura looks like and... BANNER!

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City [R]

Chapter 14
    THE BROKEN
    part two

At the moment where it all seemed lost, Tropius flew through a window and grabbed Ernest, with Plusle and Minun barely holding on to him. The group flew out of the hole Metagross made, with Ernest looking back to see Patsy smiling, it was Aimee’s smile.

Ernest understood that it was Patsy’s plan to save his life through Tropius. She wanted him to know about all the secrets she held, and live. Her eyes filled with the regret that she had always had.

“We have to go back!” Ernest shouted at the flying Tropius, but he was ignored. “Ai- Patsy is in danger! Steven will kill her because she helped me escape!”

Tropius didn’t even bother reacting to Ernest’s pleas; he was just following Patsy’s instructions. It didn’t matter what his reason was, Ernest could never go back to Patsy. The flight soon left Rustboro, and the group landed somewhere that Ernest didn’t bother to study. He knew he was too far away from Patsy to return to her.

“She wanted this didn’t she?” Ernest attempted to confirm his beliefs, and Tropius granted it by nodding. “Aren’t you going back to her?” Tropius shook his head, then sat down to rest.

“I will save her,” Ernest said. “I will work on freeing her.” And with that statement, his voice became cold, void of any emotion, as if something in him broke. “I won’t rest until she’s free of them.”

Plusle and Minun sat down to rest next to Ernest. “It will be dangerous from here on,” Ernest said. “Are you sure you want to continue with me?”

Plusle and Minun nodded. The pair was ready to accompany the trainer that raised them through whatever he goes through. Tropius nodded as well, indicating that from now on he will obey Ernest’s orders. Naturally, Ernest’s first thought was to order Tropius to take him back to Patsy, but he decided against it. It was too risky to return right now, even for the both of them.

It was just him against a massive organization now. But sitting under the stars in this peaceful night, the night in which he proposed to Aimee, who was a lie, made him feel peace for a while. Ernest lowered his back and was soon lying on the grass, between the trees looking at the sky.

He remembered how he met Aimee, how much he loved her, and all the events leading up to this moment. She did lie to him, but ultimately she saved him. She risked her life to save him, and gave up Tropius for him. Ernest knew her well enough to know that Tropius was her first Pokémon, that Tropius was the one Pokémon she loved more than all her other Pokémon.

Before he could think of a plan to free Patsy, his eyelids fell and his body went lump. His sleep was peaceful, uninterrupted by any dreams, which was a first for him. He woke up hours later realizing that without Aimee, without Patsy, he had no emotions.

The sky was bright blue again. The place he was in was alive with Pokémon wandering around. Plusle and Minun were playing with some Pokémon, while Tropius was eating fruit that resembled the ones growing out of his neck.

Ernest got up, only to see a piece of paper that was hidden in the grass. It wasn’t visible in the dark, but now that it’s brighter, Ernest could see it. It was a letter from Patsy entitled “To Ernest From Patsy”. Ernest knew that it wasn’t only his escape that Patsy planned; but also where he would land. Instead of reading it, he hid the note in his clothes. Tropius questioned his actions by staring at him, demanding an answer.

“I’m not going to read it now,” Ernest said in the cold voice he developed the night before. “I will only read it when I meet her again. We will read it together.”

“Is someone there?” A voice came from behind the trees, and a young female showed up. She seemed younger than Ernest by two years, and her face was very simple. Her hair was dyed pink, and she wore clothes that were very colorful.

“Hi!” She said in a happy voice. “My name is Felicia! What’s yours?”

“I’m Ernest,” He replied. “Do you know where we are?”

“Of course!” Felicia replied with even a happier voice. “We’re on Route 103, just north of Oldale Town!”

“Oh,” Ernest replied. “That’s nice to know.”

“You didn’t know that?” Felicia laughed. “Did Patsy not tell you?”

Ernest was silent for a second, he wanted to make sure what he heard was right. “Yes,” Felicia’s voice had changed into a darker tone, and the happiness in her voice was gone. “You heard me right. Did Patsy really think we wouldn’t find you? What a stupid little girl.”

Tropius prepared to defend Ernest, while Felicia sent out a Delcatty. “It’s useless Ernest,” She said. “You’re going to die by our hands. If not me, someone else will kill you, you can’t escape this and you can’t possibly be helped.”

“Why are you planning to destroy Hoenn,” Ernest replied. “If I am to die now, then tell me.”

“It’s not destroying,” Felicia’s voice took a welcoming tone, and for a second, Ernest felt safe. “We’re rebuilding Hoenn. There is too much corruption and evil. We can’t let that pass on to other generations. This is why we’re doing it. And the next part is particularly unknown by most members. We will die too, we will be killed along with the rest of Hoenn, and the next generation will lead us. Patsy and many others have recruited children, they are trained to survive and-”

“That’s disgusting,” Ernest said in his cold voice, which made the impacts of the words even tougher. “You’re basically going to destroy Hoenn, and leave children to handle it. Do they even know what you’re planning?”

“Shut up,” Felicia was furious. Ernest had interrupted her and she hated him for that more than anything else. “Delca-“ Something stopped Felicia’s order, her gaze wandered behind Ernest and he looked back to see what it was that stopped her. All he saw was a mysterious figure. Although Ernest didn’t know it at the time, that person was the only one who can possibly lead him to freeing Patsy.

Blog Entries

Nooo!!!!!

Please come back to present! I, nono, we all want to see the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!!

Otherwise good chapter. Not too good nor too bad. I, (and i think everyone else), want to know what is written in the letter (maybe. "I Lied" or "Keep Tropius" or maybe "Tropius wasn't mine" Blah Blah Blah. Like that maybe.". Also, Thats Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!! behind him isn't it?. NOW! if the next chapter is of present or a next installation of "The Broken", it will introduce the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!! after all. Unless its another installation of "The Fiery Spirit Within" where the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!! will come at end or anywhere in the chapter.

All this means, we want to see the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    Nooo!!!!!

Please come back to present! I, nono, we all want to see the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!!

Otherwise good chapter. Not too good nor too bad. I, (and i think everyone else), want to know what is written in the letter (maybe. "I Lied" or "Keep Tropius" or maybe "Tropius wasn't mine" Blah Blah Blah. Like that maybe.". Also, Thats Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!! behind him isn't it?. NOW! if the next chapter is of present or a next installation of "The Broken", it will introduce the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!! after all. Unless its another installation of "The Fiery Spirit Within" where the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!! will come at end or anywhere in the chapter.

All this means, we want to see the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!!!!!
    It was the leader behind Ernest. And yes, the next chapter will be in the present, and we'll see the leader.

Blog Entries

YAY!

We, are Finally Going to see The Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!!!!!

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

I echo Shadow Raikous sentiments, though to a less crazy and/or fanatic extent. :P
    Jk Shadow; you're cool.
    But yeah, its about time we get to see this mysterious "Leader" bloke.
    Bring on the next chapter dude!

Blog Entries

Thanks for the support both of you.
    Now I think the leader has been overhyped and might not live up to your expectations...
    The next chapter is written but hasn't been proof-read yet.

Blog Entries

Default Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City [R]

Chapter 15
    PROTECTING RULER

“Greetings,” His voice was deep and everyone switched their attention to him. “You must be Aura.” He said as he redirected his gaze to Aura. “I’m glad to see that you’re still standing.”

He was taller than everyone else on Sky Pillar. He wore black trousers that were tucked into his boots, and a white short-sleeve shirt. His hair was rugged dark brown and his eyes were a very bright shade of blue. “I’m Varrick,” Once again, his voice dominated over everyone. “I would suggest you take Aura out of here, Priela.”

“Alright,” Priela reached for the Pokéball in Varrick’s hand. “Will he be able to carry us?”

“I’m sure he will,” Varrick smiled, and gave the Pokéball to Priela. “I’m sorry that our meeting will have to be cut short.” He spoke to Aura. “Ernest and I will take care of these two, you should leave with Priela.”

“No,” Aura protested. “I will stay here and battle.”

“It’s not your choice,” Varrick responded with the same tone he was using, but the statement seemed harsh. “Get out of here.”

Priela sent out the Pokémon that Varrick loaned her. “Let’s go Swellow,” Priela said as she climbed onto Swellow’s back, followed by her Roselia. “Let’s fly!”

The Pokémon flew with amazing speed, picking up Aura and Absol along with him. Swellow had enough strength to carry the group out of Sky Pillar, and they disappeared in the horizon.

“Are you ready Ernest?” Varrick said as he advanced and stood where Aura was standing. “Let’s not take too much time. It’s going to be just like that time where we battled Felicia and Devov.”

“Yeah,” Ernest said in his cold voice. “You saved my life that day. It was also the day I joined your group.”

“Let’s not dwell in history,” Aisha laughed. “Killing Aura can wait. Killing two leaders of Rezistans will surely mean much more, especially since one of them is Varrick. It’s a precious opportunity.”

“Aisha,” Varrick sighed. “You are possibly the one person that can take us down, I won’t deny that. But why do you support their goal?”

“That’s none of your business,” Aisha breathed heavily, the past was coming back to her, and she tried hard to ignore it. “All you should think about is your death. Cacturne, prepare yourself.” Aisha sent out the same Pokémon that killed Sableye, and was prepared to kill again.

The ground in front of Varrick began to break, and from the hole jumped out one of Varrick’s most trusted Pokémon, Hariyama. “I’m sure you can remember him,” Varrick said to Aisha. “I’m sure Cacturne can as well.”

Cacturne flinched for a second, which almost made Ernest smile. The presence of Varrick had always slightly brought back emotion to Ernest. He knew that Varrick was the only person who can save Patsy and that gave him great hope.

“Stop delaying,” Winona spoke. “I wish I could spend more time to get to know you idiot, but I have to finish you.”

“It’s not like you have anywhere to go,” Varrick started mocking her. “You’re supposed to be dead after all, everyone in Fortree died, that includes you.”

“You don’t know us very well then,” Winona laughed. “We have a cover story for me. The Hoenn public knows I’m alive. You should keep up with the news. But what does it matter, they’ll all die.”

Winona sent out her Altaria, who was as prepared for battle as Cacturne. This left Ernest as the only one without a Pokémon that can defend him. “Use Tropius,” Varrick said to Ernest. “You can’t just keep saving him for Patsy, there’s no point in that.”

“You’re right,” Ernest hated to, but he had to admit it. Not using Tropius for battles was a stupid thing to do, especially when his own life was on the line. “Let’s go Tropius.”

“Idiot,” Winona laughed. “That Tropius was trained by us, and then given to Patsy. We know all of the moves it can make.”

“Then let’s see what you’ve got. Take care of her Ernest,” Varrick grinned. “Hariyama, use Close Combat! Let’s show that Cacturne what we’re made of!”

With amazing speed that seemed unreal when compared to the size of his body, Hariyama dashed toward Cacturne. “I’ll always be superior, Aisha.” Varrick mocked her as Hariyama sent punches flying towards Cacturne. The first punch landed on her right arm, breaking her defenses, followed by a punch to her left leg that caused her to fall to the ground. A punch to the stomach knocked her back, and a final punch to the chin sent her flying towards the sand behind her, bleeding as she landed.

Varrick turned his head to see Tropius in a heated battle against Winona’s Altaria. “You idiot,” Aisha’s insults brought Varrick’s attention back to her. “You pathetic human!” In her rage, her insults were childish and barely did anything but make Varrick happy that he managed to get into Aisha’s head.

“Return, Cacturne,” Aisha withdrew her fallen Pokémon, and sent out her next. It was a Pokémon that was with Aisha for a longer time that Cacturne, a Sableye. “I’m sure you remember her as well as you remember Cacturne.”

“I do,” Varrick smiled. “How can I not remember her? She’s your second best. I feel flattered that you would send her against me.”

“Don’t get too excited,” Aisha laughed. Her attention switched to Altaria and Tropius for a second, they were battling each other equally, though Altaria seemed to have the edge. “I never thanked you.” She started as she switched her attention back to Varrick. “You’ve helped me become what I am. Training me was probably one of the most foolish mistakes you’ve ever made.” She then smiled at Sableye, who let out a maniacal laugh. “But you shouldn’t be flattered. Sableye is not for you!”

Sableye sank into the sand and disappeared. A few seconds in which Varrick analyzed the situation passed. “Shadow Sneak.” A single order, and Sableye appeared behind Ernest, her laugh almost drowning all other sounds. Aisha’s laugh mixed with Sableye’s, and in this chaos, Varrick managed to make out two words Aisha muttered.

“I win.”

Blog Entries

Ernest!! No!

BUT, we finally get to know is the Leader(Dah Dah Daaah)!!.

He is........

Varrick (Dah Dah Daaah)!!!!!

I am already eager to make a Winowa VS Varrick (Dah Dah Daaah)!! VS bar which appears in elite four battles in platinum.

Blog Entries

Calm down, we don't know what happened to Ernest yet... Well you guys don't... :P

Blog Entries

Hey!

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

Wow, thats tough for Ernest.

Blog Entries

Chapter 16
    REMEETING

“Do you think they found Varrick?” Enya said.

She was alone in Island Cave with Von. The pair had managed to protect everyone in Fallarbor and there weren’t any casualties. The only damage they suffered is that Rezistans was now scattered across Hoenn.

“I’m sure Priela did,” Von laughed. “He probably told her where he went.”

“I’m sure he did,” Enya laughed, something she rarely did. “She’s the daughter he never had. Of course he’d tell her where he went. He cares for her more than any of us.”

“That’s true,” Von replied. “But you have to remember that even though he loves her a lot more, he would still sacrifice his life for us.”

“You never told me how you met him,” Enya said. She is the only leader who didn’t care about the unspoken rules and even went against them. “I know it’s a big deal to talk about it, but I want to know, you were there before me. I met him after I escaped from my town.”

“We’re supposed to leave the past behind us,” Von laughed. “But I don’t think that’s possible. I met him back when I was a kid, he saved my life.”

“Can I get more detail?”

“Not really. It’s a long and boring story.”

“I know this is generic, but we have time.”

“Look who’s talking,” Von chuckled. “Your outfit just shouts generic. And we don’t have enough time, Priela is approaching.”

The silence lasted a minute, in which the pair observed the approaching Priela and Aura on Varrick’s Swellow. Enya’s mind came up with a million ways of killing Von for calling her outfit generic, and she gave him a twisted smile whenever she pictured the situation in which he died.

As the group approached the cave, Von and Enya managed to make out all the arguments that Aura threw at Priela demanding to go back to Sky Pillar, all of which Priela responded to as a child would normally do, by calling them stupid.

“I don’t think our attitude is appropriate for a group that wants to save Hoenn,” Von commented as the group landed, Aura and Priela still arguing and shouting. “Let’s keep this professional.”

“And you call me generic,” Enya sighed. She was always in this perky state for a while after a win. In this case, it was her win against the people who attacked Fallarbor and, against the protest, killing some Pokémon. “Did you find daddy?”

“He’s not my daddy!” Priela immediately switched her attention to Enya. “ I already have a father! But yes, we did find Varrick, he’s back at Sky Pillar fighting Winona and Aisha with Ernest.”

“Aisha,” Von’s tone took a darker tone. “She’s still up to it.”

“We did settle one thing,” Aura commented. “Steven Stone is not on our side.”

“He is,” Priela laughed. “He’s a spy for us. When he left the Sky Pillar, he immediately contacted us. That’s how we knew where you guys were and got there fast enough to save your butt!”

“Everyone who was in Fallarbor is safe,” Von said. “Except for a few that got in Enya’s way.”

“They weren’t on our side.” Enya protested.

“It doesn’t make it fine to kill their Pokémon!”

Aura breathed heavily at Von’s last comment. “Aisha killed Sableye,” She said immediately. It seemed to the others as a remark that was thrown in an inappropriate time. “That’s why I think it’s great that Enya killed some of their Pokémon.”

“Aura,” Von’s voice was kind. He let his guard down and started talking to Aura in a sympathetic tone. “I have to apologize. Your father worked for us, even though it was his choice, we should’ve done more to protect him.”

“Why is that important now?”

“Because there another mistake that we made that affected you,” Von replied. “I met Varrick when he saved my life, he also saved Aisha’s life that day. We were both children and he took us in and trained us. When Aisha got all the information she wanted about us, and became almost as strong as me, she ran away.”

“She was working for Lucy all along,” Enya said. Her voice was now back to the tone it was when she first met Aura. “They’re training children, and she was one of them. Varrick’s only mistake was that he trained her and she became stronger than ever. Priela was also one of the kids they were training, but she was smart enough to run away from them.”

“We shouldn’t speak about the past!” Priela exclaimed. “Focus on the future! It’s what Varrick always says!”

“Basically,” Aura started. “My father and Sableye died because of your mistakes. I’m not going to hold that against you, I still need you to take my revenge on Aisha and Winona.”

“Revenge is not the answer,” Von said, and then glared at Enya, who just wanted to shout the word generic at him. “Where should we go now?”

“Varrick told me we should go to the Abandoned Ship,” Priela replied. “He will meet us there after he’s done with the idiots on Sky Pillar!”

“Then we should head out now,” Von smiled. “This is going to be fairly easy.”

“Yeah,” Enya remarked sarcastically. “Let’s listen to the five year old! That will help us! I say we should go back to Fallarbor and kill everyone who’s there and is a member of the International Police.”

“I agree,” Aura replied. “And if you don’t want me, then you should go to your wrecked ship. I will go Fallarbor with Enya.”

“That’s against Varrick’s orders!” Priela protested. “And I’m not five!”

“Come on Aura,” Enya grinned. “We’ll go to Fallarbor and take care of the situation there. You two listen to daddy’s orders and go to that ship, we’ll meet you there when we’re done.”

“I don’t agree with what you two want to do,” Von sighed. “But it’s not my place to get in your way. Good luck, and don’t ruin everything we’ve worked for. And please remember, not everyone knows that what they’re doing is wrong.”

“We’ll only take care of the people responsible,” Enya smiled. “I like you already, Aura.”

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

Ah, so Varrick is our mysterious 5th leader. To be honest Im glad you made him an original character. Gives you alot more room to move creatively. Though, having said that, you managed to turn Winona into a murderous psychopath.

Well this story is certainly progessing nicely. Cant wait to see the next chapter!
    Keep up the epic work Kyuu.

Blog Entries

well, now enya and aura are risking their lives. oh Ernest...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast