MATURE: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City - Page 5

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City [R]

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Droideka View Post
    Another nice chapter.

Is Looker part of a conspiracy to destroy Sinnoh or Unova, too? I can imagine Cyrus at least convincing the gym leaders to help him bring Dialga and Palkia to the earth in order to rewrite reality, although they wouldn't know what he actually plans to do.

I'm going to guess the leader is Wattson. If I missed the chapter with the leader in it, please tell me so.
    Currently the region involved is Hoenn, and it probably will be the only one. So all the canon characters involved will be ones that are in or from Hoenn.And no, the leader hasn't appeared yet. But they are currently searching for him, so I don't think it'll take long before we meet him/her.

Feeling of being watched 99unownoak's Avatar

I havn't read any chapters since about a week ago and gosh has the story leaped forward and grown in intensity. Violence, greater complexity and conspiratorial aspects have ran over the top of a more light hearted and innocent adventure that I left with. Of course the story had blood, quarrels, mysteries and the ilk from the beginning but the theme and manner of the tale has changed and developed considerably. Overall, I respect the changes, but am not entirely contented. Continue proof reading, I will continue following the story.

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

Another good chapter. I like how you really added to the whole "Resistance group" thing, very cool.

Blog Entries

Thanks to both of you for commenting and supporting!

Quote Originally Posted by 999remew View Post
    I havn't read any chapters since about a week ago and gosh has the story leaped forward and grown in intensity. Violence, greater complexity and conspiratorial aspects have ran over the top of a more light hearted and innocent adventure that I left with. Of course the story had blood, quarrels, mysteries and the ilk from the beginning but the theme and manner of the tale has changed and developed considerably. Overall, I respect the changes, but am not entirely contented. Continue proof reading, I will continue following the story.
    Thank you so much for this comment, I have been proof reading but not as much as I should, I will try to proof read better in the future. And as for the shift on the story, I myself was quite surprised. I knew it would come to this all along, but I am amazed that it came so fast and swooped everything from characters to plot with it. It is a drastic change and the fact that it came so soon into the story is very surprising, especially since this hints that the story won't be as long as I expected it to be. I had planned how it ends and major events that happen in the middle, but not how to link them together. For example, I planned for a group fighting along side Aura, but Von, Enya, Ernest and Priela were not planned from the beginning, Von was kind of a draft, the others non-existant.

Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonGoon View Post
    Another good chapter. I like how you really added to the whole "Resistance group" thing, very cool.
    Originally, and I mean before I started writing this, when it was just an idea, it was just a girl against Hoenn. When I started planning, I decided to add them. As I said before, these new four characters were originally non-existant. When I started planning, I decided to have a companion for Aura, then it evolved into this group of incriminated people. I'm glad to see you like it!

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

Another fantastic chapter!
    It was certainly a good idea to include those 'history' chapters on the Resistance members, though why didnt Von get one? Either way, they helped to flesh out the newly introduced characters, and established Aimee/Patsy as a major player.
    Considering they werent even planned characters, the backstorys you've given them are great!
    Im really curious as to who the Resistance leader is. Cant wait to find out. Great work as always mate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    Another fantastic chapter!
    It was certainly a good idea to include those 'history' chapters on the Resistance members, though why didnt Von get one? Either way, they helped to flesh out the newly introduced characters, and established Aimee/Patsy as a major player.
    Considering they werent even planned characters, the backstorys you've given them are great!
    Im really curious as to who the Resistance leader is. Cant wait to find out. Great work as always mate.
    Glad to see that you like it!
    Von didn't get a backstory yet because I felt it isn't the correct time for him to get one. Currently the focus will be on Enya, Ernest and Priela and the search for the leader. I can't say anymore or I might give something away. The character of Aimee/Patsy as I first imagined her, is someone who is trapped. I wouldn't call her a main character, she is important for the backstories of Ernest and Priela, and maybe she will show up in the present timeline, but I don't see her becoming as important as Aura, Von, Enya, Ernest, Priela, and the leader.

To be honest, I first though that people will be confused by her name shifts, from Aimee to Patsy and back and forth, but I'm glad to see that no one so far has complained about it. And in case someone didn't get it, Patsy is her real name, Aimee is her alias. The leader will appear soon, maybe in 2-5 chapters.

Chapter 12 will be up very soon, maybe in 3 hours.

Blog Entries

Default Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City [R]

Chapter 12
    ALIVE AND RUNNING

The sky became clearer as Aura and Ernest flew away from Fallarbor Town. The Tropius was very agile and the flight was extremely comfortable. Despite his speed, he managed to keep the trainers and their Pokémon on his back. Absol could barely fit in. Had Sableye not given up his spot and sat on Aura’s lab, Absol would have surely slipped and fell.

The group finally landed. Aura followed Ernest silently as she studied her surroundings. The area seemed like a desert, sand and rocks covered the horizon. The pair walked through it slowly, followed by their Pokémon, Absol, Sableye and Tropius.

“Where are we?” Aura asked. She had given up on trying to figure out where she had seen this scenery before.

“We’re just approaching Sky Pillar,” Ernest answered in his normal cold voice that Aura had grown accustomed to. “I just have this feeling that our leader had gone after Rayquaza, the only Pokémon that can control Groudon and Kyogre.”

Aura was silent for the rest of the walk. She didn’t know how to respond, as she had never found these stories concerning Rayquaza and the others interesting. Sableye would casually dig out a gem and eat it, while Absol followed quietly. Aura came to terms with the fact that Ernest wasn’t going to talk and directed her attention back to Absol. “Did mom know about what happened?” She asked him. “Did she know that dad worked for these people and that his death was planned?”

Absol shook his head, and then lowered it in regret; it was as if he regretted not being able to tell Aura what he knew about Adrian, or the fact that he had never even tried to. Sableye jumped onto Absol’s back and sat silent. Tropius was merely following Ernest without any questions, and Aura’s group was falling behind. It wasn’t until Ernest stopped that they caught up with him and Tropius. And as soon as Aura reached the pair, she found out why Ernest had stopped.

In front of the group stood a female. She was clothed in a black dress that covered all of her body and flowed onto the sand. Her black hair was straightened out and looked frozen. She took off her black shades and revealed her black eyes. Aura found the sight weird, it was very dark, and all of that contrasted with her very pale skin.

“You must be Ernest and Aura,” She said. Erasing all of Aura’s speculations about her being the fifth leader. “My name is Aisha.” She said as she placed her hand behind her, replacing her shades with a Pokéball. “I work for Lucy, a Frontier Brain, and I’m here to stop you.”

“How do you know our names?’ Ernest said and prepared two Pokéballs.

“We know more than that,” Aisha laughed. “But that’s not what matters now. I must kill both you. I’m sure you will be missed.”

She dropped her Pokéball, and it seemed as if it took ages to hit the ground, and when it did it opened to reveal a Pokémon Aura had never seen before. It looked like a green scarecrow with a darker shade of green for a hat. Spikes covered some parts of her body and she had yellow piercing eyes.

“Meet Cacturne,” Aisha introduced her Pokémon. “This particular one is not the best, but she is enough. I’m sure you can remember her Ernest, you saw her before.”

“What does she mean?” Aura immediately questioned Ernest, she suspected him of being a traitor. “I thought you never met her before.”

“I’ve never met Aisha before,” Ernest replied. “But Cacturne has killed someone in front of me before, this same Cacturne.”

“Cacturne,” Aisha began, she was ready to attack and Ernest had not yet sent out his two Pokémon. “Needle Arm.”

Cacturne ran into the group with swift speed, her left arm glowing white. Ernest didn’t react, it was as if he was oblivious to the situation they are in. “Sableye,” Aura called out in desperation, she knew that Sableye was smaller than Absol and had a lesser chance of being hit. “Stop it with Shadow Claw!”

Sableye smiled at the chance to battle, he jumped off of Absol’s back and dashed towards the approaching Cacturne, his left arm glowing in a shade that is darker than his body. By maneuvering around Cacturne, he managed to avoid her attack and slashed at her back. His smile grew wider.

“Try it again,” Aisha said. “And don’t be stupid.”

“Sableye,” Aura prepared her next move, and struggled to find it. “Shadow Sneak!” She said before returning to Ernest. “What’s wrong with you? Why didn’t you send out your Pokémon?”

“I can’t battle now,” Ernest said. “My Pokémon are too tired, I was thinking of a solution. Tropius is also too strained to fight.”

Aura looked at Tropius, who seemed to be in a fine condition. “Are you too scared for your Pokémon?” Aura questioned.

“Plusle and Minun are too weak to fight, that’s a fact,” Ernest said, revealing the identity of the two Pokémon in the Pokéballs to Aura. “But Tropius is not mine, I can’t endanger his life.”

Aura shrugged it off, and returned to the battle. Sableye had managed to avoid Cacturne’s attack, and attacked it with Shadow Sneak. But now Cacturne was ready for another Needle Arm, and Sableye was ready for orders. “Shadow Ball!” Aura shouted, in hopes of ending this battle.

The order came too late. Cacturne was dangerously close to Sableye, and before Sableye could muster up his attack, he was already in Cacturne’s grip. She held him up with her right arm, and threw her left arm back; it was glowing white ready for an attack. “Finish him.” Aisha’s order came. Her voice was filled with pleasure that sent shivers down Aura’s spine. It was too late to react now.

Cacturne punched Sableye with her left arm. The hit was directed at Sableye’s middle section, and didn’t seem to affect him. Cacturne’s grin erased Aura’s relief. The spikes in Cacturne’s left hand extended and pierced Sableye’s body in many different places, coming out of his back and coloring some parts of the sand red with his blood. Sableye coughed blood at Cacturne and his body was still.

Cacturne lowered her arms, Sableye still hanging from the left one. She retracted her spikes, which caused Sableye to fall to the ground, causing more blood to gush out. “Who’s next?’ Aisha smiled and Cacturne prepared to kill her next victim.

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

Gosh. did sabeley die?

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Blog Entries

He got punctured throughout his body... So yes he did die.
    Cacturne prepared to kill her next victim.
    That was supposed to clear it up.

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Not Sableye!! But he never even got to have a proper battle! D:>
    One thing is for certain; you sure know how to shock your readers.
    This is the most addicting fic Ive ever read.

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

Man, Sableye, poor guy. I hope that Cacturne gets horribly killed by Absol.

Another good chapter.
    Last edited by RaccoonGoon; 6th December 2010 at 01:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Not Sableye!! But he never even got to have a proper battle! D:>
    One thing is for certain; you sure know how to shock your readers.
    This is the most addicting fic Ive ever read.
    Thank you for the response.
    Glad to see that you were shocked by this turn of events.
    And I hope you guys will like the next chapter. Chapter 13 and 14 are done and 13 will be posted as soon as a new day starts (in UK time)

Blog Entries

Default Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City [R]

Chapter 13
    OUT OF LUCK

Aura froze. Sableye’s body was still, he wasn’t injured; he was dead. She had failed once again to save someone that helped her. Sableye not only saved her life, but also died protecting her, and all this time she never genuinely thanked him. She felt horrible about herself, but it wasn’t a time for regrets, they were still facing Aisha and Cacturne.

For a second, Aura realized that Winona wasn’t the real danger; she was no longer the biggest threat they have ever faced. It was clear that the most dangerous people that they will battle against are those who are hidden from the public. All these known figures will risk everything if they were to kill someone, but for Aisha, it wasn’t any bother.

“Come on now,” Aisha said. “Don’t be so sad. He wasn’t that strong to begin with. Oh I forgot, he saved your life.” Aisha chuckled. Her voice was so chilling that Aura feared for everything that will ever be in Aisha’s path, from the rocks between them to whoever Aisha comes across in the future. “It’s no matter, you will soon join him.”

“That leaves me with no choice,” Ernest sighed and produced a new Pokéball. “I’ve only caught you recently, but I hope you can help me.” Ernest said to the Pokéball and threw it to the ground to summon his newest Pokémon.

Aura studied the Pokémon as it prepared to battle. An roundish Pokémon with the top half colored pink and the bottom half colored white, a few shapes jutted out of the back of the small Pokémon, Aura couldn’t recognize the Pokémon as she had never seen it before.

“Corsola,” Ernest prepared his order. “Use BubbleBeam!”

Aura didn’t bother to observe the battle. She knew Corsola wouldn’t win; it was impossible for a newly caught Pokémon to defeat the vicious Cacturne. Instead, she focused on finding a way to escape this situation. Running was not an option; Cacturne was surely too fast, the only way she could think of was Tropius. “Do you have the energy to fly?” Aura asked Tropius. The others were too involved in the battle to focus on her. Tropius nodded.

“I will climb on your back,” Aura started. “I want you to take us all away from here, when you start flying, pick up Ernest and Corsola and we’ll get out of here.” Tropius hesitated for a moment, and then nodded. It was as if he consulted someone else and was given permission.

As planned, Aura climbed onto Tropius’ back, and Absol followed. By flapping his wings, Tropius caused a small sandstorm that stopped the battle, and he swooped Ernest off of his feet, while Aura grabbed Corsola. The group flew away from Aisha, who simple laughed and said something, but her voice was too far away to be heard.

As they flew, Ernest said nothing. He understood why Aura did this and accepted it, and he wasn’t too excited about the battle anyway. “Sky Pillar is just ahead,” Ernest said. “We will be there soon.”

“Why didn’t we just fly there in the first place?” Aura said after a few seconds of silence.

“Because the leader could have been on the way,” Ernest said. “Not there yet.” He took a long pause and said something that seemed very weird coming out in his own voice. “Sorry about Sableye.” The conversation took an awkward turn, Aura had forgotten about Sableye temporarily during planning her escape. “It was my fault. I should’ve battled earlier.”

Ernest withdrew Corsola to her Pokéball while Aura sat silent. Sableye had helped her in many ways, and saved her life. But the fact that she didn’t spend much time getting to know the Pokémon made her feel like a bad person, because as much as she wanted to, she couldn’t cry over him, and knew that she will quickly forget him.

Tropius landed on top of the Sky Pillar. Ernest immediately jumped off and looked around for hints of their leader. “He’s not here,” A familiar voice spoke, and the female revealed herself. “I’ve searched for him.”

Aura couldn’t believe the person before her eyes. “Winona,” She said with a grudge that showed in her voice. “I’ve been wanting to see you for a long time. Absol, prepare yourself.” Absol jumped in front of Aura, taking his battle position and ready to fight.

“Don’t be stupid little girl,” A second figure revealed himself, and Aura immediately recognized him, Steven Stone. “You can’t possibly win.”

Aura couldn’t believe her eyes; she was slowly starting to believe that Steven was on their side, that he had left these people and their goal to destroy Hoenn. It was clearly a lie. Before long, Aisha arrived on a Skarmory, which Steven returned to one of his Pokéballs.

“You’re outnumbered now,” Aisha laughed. “Even though just me was enough. Are you going to run away again?”

Aura glanced at Ernest; he was as hopeless as she was. “I thought the leader would be here,” He said in a different tone of voice, which Aura had never heard before. It was filled with desperation “I was hoping that he would help us.”

“I’m sure you can take care of this situation,” Steven said before turning his back and heading for the staircase. “I’ll see you later.”

With that, Steven left the scene. Aura could only presume what happened to the rest. If everyone was as strong as Aisha, then everyone in Fallarbor is dead. Priela was alone and cannot possibly defend herself; she’s too young. Now both her and Ernest will die at the hands of Winona and Aisha. In the middle of nowhere where no one can witness what is going to happen to them.

It was a single event that restored hope for them. A familiar voice relieved Aura for a minute and brought tranquility to Ernest. “I hope you guys aren’t having much trouble,” Priela said in his usual perky voice. She skipped as she finally reached the pair. “Hopefully I wasn’t too late! Also, I brought him with me!”

Ernest looked back, Aura copied his actions, and she immediately knew whom it was that Priela brought with her, she had left Fallarbor searching for him. “He sure was hard to find!” Priela exclaimed. “But here he is! The fifth leader!”

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

NOOO! SABLEYE! Waaah.... Waaah.........

Who is it? Who is it? Who is the fifth Leader??

I also have a question.

Q: How come you have made the chapter, And try to stop yourself by posting it early? i cant stop myself...??

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    NOOO! SABLEYE! Waaah.... Waaah.........

Who is it? Who is it? Who is the fifth Leader??

I also have a question.

Q: How come you have made the chapter, And try to stop yourself by posting it early? i cant stop myself...??
    We'll find out who the fifth leader is soon enough.
    And I try not to post chapters twice a day. And it's very hard to try to control the urge to post it, especially since Chapter 14 is already written, and I am writing Chapter 15 right now, but was taking a break when I read your comment... But yeah, I try to stick to one chapter each day and I sometimes just stay up waiting for the computer clock to hit 00:00...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast