Pokémon GK: Volume 1 - Kanto - Page 31

View Poll Results: What should Blaine's last name be?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Convectious

1 3.70%
  • Nigma

8 29.63%
  • Vulcan

18 66.67%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Pokémon GK: Volume 1 - Kanto

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon GK: Volume 1 - Kanto

Sacred Ash for the win! I'm playing old gold version right now for GBC!

Beausoleil Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Darkrai View Post
    So is Silv part of that group that wants to find the chart?
    Nuh-uh. Those guys were a thousand years before GK.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    Sacred Ash for the win! I'm playing old gold version right now for GBC!
    Yeah, I really agonized over finding an IC present for Silv to give. Hopefully Sacred Ash works.

Blog Entries

Chapter B1: Bios, part one

And now, character bios, to help keep track of what's happened over the course of the volume!

Gary Ketchum

Hair: Brown (has an uncommon condition that will eventually turn it black)

Eyes: Brown

Gary is the star of the story. The son of Ash and Misty Ketchum, Gary has big dreams: to become the world's greatest Pokemon Master! He's determined enough to eventually do it, too. He enjoys winning, but doesn't let that get in the way of caring for his Pokemon. He can be somewhat impulsive at times, but as Ash's son, that can be expected.

Pokemon

*Venasaur (Male): Gary's first Pokemon. Gary and Venasaur are best buds, and will always help each other out in a tight spot. Venasaur is impatient, though, and has no respect for incomptent individuals.

*Fearow (Male): Gary's first capture. Fearow loves flying. It's a bit sneaky, though. It sometimes steals food from people, much to gary's chagrin.

*Parasect (Female): Parasect has an inferiority complex, likely brought upon by being one of Gary's weakest Pokemon. When push comes to shove, though, it's one Bug you can depend on!

*Tyrogue (Male): They say opposites attract, and that's certainly the case with Tyrogue and Parasect! Whereas Parasect has an inferiority complex, Tyrogue has a superiority complex, stemming from being the shortest on the team. Tyrogue and Parasect, for whatever reason, have become inseperable pals. Tyrogue is one of Gary's powerhouses, with many powerful moves, including Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, and Vacuum Wave.

*Golbat (Female): Golbat is a prankster, and enjoys confusing people with its Supersonic attack.

*Porygon2 (Genderless): if Golbat is the life of the party, then Porygon2 is its death. Humorless and boring, Porygon2 is nevertheless a powerful battler.

*Marowak (Male): As a Cubone, Marowak was high-strung and skittish, often clinging to gary for protection. After evolving, however, it gained a big boost in confidence.

*Vaporeon (Female): Vaporeon is the Pokemon that most often displays affection to Gary. A strong fighter, it has won Gary several victories.

*Dragonair (Female): Clair gave this pseudo-legendary to Gary as a Dratini for unknown reasons. It, alongside Venasaur, Marowak, and Tyrogue, is one of Gary's strongest Pokemon.

*Aerodactyl (Male): Gary's newest Pokemon. Not much is known about Aerodactyl, since Gary only recently received it.

Leaf Birch

Hair: Brown

eyes: Brown

Leaf is the daughter of May Willamsburg (Ash's old friend) and Brendan Birch, the Hoenn Champion. Her mother having apparently died when Leaf was young, she journeyed to Kanto, hoping to confront Ash Ketchum, who she blamed for May's death.

However, she and Ash have since made peace, and Leaf and Gary are traveling together as friends. She even appears to be gaining a crush on Gary!

Pokemon

*Tropius (Male): One of Leaf's first Pokemon. Stubborn and prideful at times.

*Luvdisc (Male): Another of Leaf's early Pokemon. A romantic, appears to have a crush on Gary's Vaporeon.

*Blastoise (Female): Leaf's Kanto starter. Pal to Gary's Venasaur.

*Arcanine (Male): Hot-headed, with a short temper. Has a rivalry with Gary's Tyrogue.

*Flareon (Male): Received from Tracey, but never used. Therefore, not much is known about it.

*Miltank (Female): Caught at the Safari Zone. Blatantly in love with Gary's Venasaur, who is oblivious to this fact.

Duncan Oak

Hair: Green

Eyes: Blue

The son of Gary Oak, and Gary Ketchum's rival. They're friends, so it's a friendly rivalry. However, a series of successes went to Duncan's head, and it wasn't until a battle with Paul Emmo that Duncan changed his ways and became more humble.

Will be going to the Sevii Islands, but not with Gary, Silv, and Leaf.

Pokemon (a list)

*Charizard (Male)
    *Altaria (Female)
    *Machamp (Male)
    *Cradily (Male)
    *Jolteon (Male)
    *Dewgong (Female)
    **Muk (Female)
    *Nidorino (Male)
    *Sandslash (Male)
    *Magnemite (Genderless)
    *Tentacruel (Male)
    *Weepinbell (Female)

Kitty Ketchum

Gary's sister. A 'fashioneer,' she enjoys making clothes and performing in Contests. Traveled with Edgar 'Post' Julian for a time, then attacked him when it was revealed that he was a Team Rocket agent. Will be absent in volume two, because she will be in Biru.

Pokemon

*Gloom (Female): Kitty's first Pokemon and constant companion.

*Beedrill (Male): Headstrong and impulsive. Enjoys Pokeblocks.

*Espeon (Female): Loves the thrill of Contests, but is a bit of a snob.

*Ninetales (Female): Playful, inquisitive. Gary used to play with her a lot when she was a Vulpix.

*Scyther (Male): The odd one out on Kitty's team. Prefers the Pokeathlon to Contests. Easily bored.

*Leafeon (Male): A gift from Erika. Likes playing in leaves and grass. A bit of a prankster.

////////////////////////////////

And there you have it, the character bios of the four main characters of volume one! Vol. one has now officially ended, so it should probably be moved to the 'finished stories' section.

Stay tuned for vol. 2, coming April 28th!

Awesome! Sevii Islands!

Credit for the amazingly awesome banner goes to Blazaking EX!!!
    Credit for the equally awesome Avatar goes to 'Kingdra!!!
    My Fanfiction account, reveiws welcome

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Personally I think Leaf should do more. But nice descriptions, especially of Porygon2.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Personally I think Leaf should do more. But nice descriptions, especially of Porygon2.
    *whispers* I think this guy is taking this Darkrai thing waaaay overboard...

Credit for the amazingly awesome banner goes to Blazaking EX!!!
    Credit for the equally awesome Avatar goes to 'Kingdra!!!
    My Fanfiction account, reveiws welcome

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiny View Post
    *whispers* I think this guy is taking this Darkrai thing waaaay overboard...
    What's that supposed to mean? And I meant that Leaf should do more battling and have a side quest, like May or Dawn.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Blog Entries

What's that supposed to mean? And I meant that Leaf should do more battling and have a side quest, like May or Dawn.
    Kekekekekekekeke... you'll see.

Blog Entries

As this fic is now ended, I felt it'd be best to go ahead and close it. Drop me a VM if you feel otherwise.

~Jabber

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031