Pokémon The Extinction - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokémon The Extinction

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon The Extinction

This is not my best.

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    This is not my best.

It seems about right. Although I don't exactly see the point of the region. I've never done any story in a mythical region before so maybe I'll improve it as I rewrite the story.

Blog Entries

Chapter 21
    Dan's Moment

Sally, Dan, Chris, Ursaa and Celebi were walking through the forest, away from the Combee hive and the building near it, the other Pokémon were in their Pokéballs.

"Where are we going anyway?" Dan asked, only to be ignored by Chris, Sally didn't know where they were going either.

"I'm sure he knows the way." Sally said.

"How do you know him so well? You only met him about two months ago."

"I met you two months ago as well."

"What does that have to do with what I asked?"

"I met you before him, but I spent more time with him."

"I didn't understand anything you just said."

"We're here." Chris finally breaks his silence, they were in a small village, it was located south of the forest, and on the west of the same forest was the city that is now burned.

"Why did you bring me here?" Sally asked "This is my where I grew up."

"Exactly," Chris replied "I brought you here so you can remember your history, so I can as well, this village is now abandoned, and it was full of life once, until your mother, my sister, died. Many followed, do you why that is?"

"No." Sally replied simply.

"This village is built on some weird ground, radiations affected everyone here, and none who lived here for at least five years will live over forty, and that includes me and you."

Sally was shocked, that means Chris will die very soon, she will follow after him by at least five years; this explained why her mother fell and died all of the sudden.

"Then why are we here?" Dan said "It's a ghost town."

"A while back I managed to destroy the weird object that made that radiation, Pigeot was too exposed, which is why he's golden. I have calculated the amount of radiation I was exposed to. I'll die tomorrow or the day after it."

Sally fell to her knees, Chris wasn't going to be around for a long time, her only family was slipping away from her and she couldn't do anything to stop it. Chris reached out his hand to her.

"Get up, you look pathetic."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"It's nothing important."

Sally started to protest, but she was interrupted by a loud screech from the sky, everyone looked up, it was Aerodactyl, and it looked more vicious than ever.

"Not again." Chris said "You go hide, I'll take care of-"

"Go Horsea, Chinchou!" Dan sent out his Pokémon before Chris could do anything "I got this."

Aerodactyl began flying down at the two Pokémon; it couldn't wait to defeat new victims.

"Horsea, Chinchou, use Hydro Pump!"

The two Pokémon gathered their full energy and blasted the two Hydro Pumps at Aerodactyl, they quickly lost their energy but they kept using their attacks. Aerodactyl was hit by the attacks directly; it was flying towards them. Aerodactyl fell on top of a house, smashing its roof and blasting away the walls as it hit the floor, which got shattered in the process. Horsea and Chinchou stopped their attacks and started gasping for air; they were too weak to use the same attacks again. Aerodactyl emerged weakly from beneath the broken wood and dirt, it struggled to its feet and flapped its wings; but it could only hover a few centimeters. Horsea and Chinchou began glowing as soon as they finished resting.

"They're evolving." Chris said "It's amazing…"

Horsea and Chinchou grew bigger and their forms changed, they finally finished glowing and appeared as their new forms, Seadra and Lanturn. Aerodactyl fell to the ground, unable to fight anymore. A red light hit Aerodactyl and it returned to Chris' Pokéball.

"What was that?! That Aerodactyl should be mine." Dan yelled at Chris "I'm the one who battled it!"

"You battled it while it was still my Pokémon, Aerodactyl just got lost, but it was mine."

"Enough." Sally said "Who cares about Aerodactyl?"

"Sally, there are many things I have to tell you, follow me."

Chris walked away before she could say anything; she followed him silently, followed by Dan who had just called back his newly-evolved Pokémon. They went inside a familiar house, it was Sally's home.

"Now then, I'll tell you everything you need to know." Chris said as he sat on a chair in the middle of the house "You should sit down."

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 22
    Chris' Life

Chris grew up with his family in a small house in the city. His parents, Gary and Sally, were good friends with Celebi. His sister and he in turn became friends with Celebi. With time, Chris began to understand Celebi and was able to talk with it. His sister developed the same way he did as well; after all, they were twins. After many years, his sister got married. By that time, their mother has died and his father was nowhere to be found. His sister gave birth to a twin, both girls, she named them Sally and Rose, Celebi took Rose to be with her great-grandparents, Edhwin and Maria. His sister and her husband soon divorced, leaving her to take care of Sally alone.

"Are you sure he placed whatever is doing that radiation there?" Chris asked the fortune teller "Gary did this?"

"It is not clear to me; you should go back to your house." The fortune teller said "It could be him, but I'm not sure."

"What is that thing anyway?"

"It's a Pokémon, not a natural one, your father's company created it by using the energy that Dialga and Palkia created during their fights."

"So I should kill it?"

"Yes."

Chris got up from his chair and walked out of the small house he was in. He went back to his cabin; it was in the middle of a forest with a lake nearby. He went into the basement and slept for the rest of the night.

"Pigeot are you ready?" Chris asked his Pokémon. Pigeot was normal-colored. Chris and his Pokémon went into a tunnel that was heading downwards, into the blinding darkness.

Chris walks around in his town; he spots Dan training his Pokémon, along with many other trainers.

"I see strange things in your future." The fortune teller said as he walked in "Your family…"

"Are all dead." Chris said, he was here only to bug the room, and he has succeeded in it, but not without getting the fortune teller knowing.

"Why are you here Chris?" Her voice suddenly changed "Just to bug me?"

"Yes." He said honestly "I have every right to."

"I understand." She said "But why?"

"I'll give you this Abra." Chris replied "Someone might come here, and I might need to know what you tell them. And you have to tell them all the truth. I know that Gary is out there, and he will seek you."

"You mean your father."

"He's not my father; he's not even my family. He teamed up with those people who clearly want to just experiment on Pokémon, not to mention that he killed my sister."

"I know nothing of the past. Only the future, you will find your family."

"I doubt it."

Chris then stormed out, walking towards the beach, and then looking at the 3 Pokéballs in his hand, he knew that he should seek out Gary, and destroy him, the same way that Gary destroyed him.

"It was not Gary." The fortune-teller said as she appeared behind him, she wasn't wearing her purple hood, her hair was very black, so were her eyes, she looked as if she was in her 40s "It was his company."

"What's the difference?"

"He's not the one that started the company. He was recruited, he tried to stop them from the inside, and all you knew about him was a lie."

"Not that I believe you but, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"He asked me not to."

"But he's dead."

"And I'm psychic."

"I see great dangers and great treasures." The fortune teller said "I also see…"

"I'm not here for my future." A girl interrupted "I need your Abra to teleport me back to where I came from."

"Abra isn't strong enough to teleport you back where you came from. Your future is here and nowhere else. Your sister's plans have been destroyed by- who is this? Gary?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Gary. No. Gary's Pokémon. It has stopped her plans, her project failed. Your Pokémon was lost. A Gloom? No! A Vileplume."

"Are you talking about Rose?" The girl asked "She's not my sister."

"Oh yes… Rose… Your sister… Your twin rather… failed because of your grandfather's Pokémon."

"Gary?"

"After Gary cared for Sally, Edhwin's daughter, He was teleported forwards to when she was 25, they fell in love, married, and gave birth to a twin, a boy and a girl. The girl later gave birth to twins, she named them Sally, that's you, and Rose. Rose was taking to Edhwin to care for her while he was alive, she currently has no memories of that, she was older than you which what them think that she was the one. But it was you." The fortune teller said.

"So much for predicting the future," The girl said "More like lying about the past. I'm outta here!"

A girl and a boy kept arguing as a Chris stared at them nervously, he removed his hood to reveal his blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked at the girl in confusion. He then removed an earpiece that he had on; it was connected to a bug beneath the fortune teller crystal ball "Could she really be my niece?"

"Then I found you, and you know the rest."

"That means that those five people with the Pokémon you battled are the ones who did this." Sally said.

"That's right, but I don't think we'll ever see them again."

Sally opened her mouth to say something but was interrupter by a weird noise from outside the house.

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 23
    The Future

"Then I found you, and you know the rest."

"That means that those five people with the Pokémon you battled are the ones who did this." Sally said.

"That's right, but I don't think we'll ever see them again."

Sally opened her mouth to say something but was interrupter by a weird noise from outside the house, many Legendary Pokémon were fighting above the village, causing many explosions to happen across the small village, Celebi wanted to stop them, but Sally held it back, a big collision caused a beam of light to create itself in the center of the village then extending.

"Get away from here!" Chris yelled at Sally, he was too late, the light exploded, shattering everything around it and more in less than a second, Sally closed her eyes and the noise stopped.

A minute passed, Sally's eyes were hurting her after the extreme light, now she was in darkness, she slowly opened her eyes, her eyelids fluttered as she did, the floor she was on was red and smoke was seeping through the cracks, she could see many volcanoes in the distant, they were all erupting, the sky was very dark with think black clouds.

"Where are we?" Sally turned around to look what's behind her; it was the same scene "Where is everyone else? Sally asked Celebi who was hovering while being visibly tired; she picked it up and carried it, then kept looking around.

"This is not my time is it?" Sally asked and Celebi shook its head weakly "Is… Is this the future?"

Celebi looked at her silently, and then nodded slowly, before collapsing and falling unconscious.

Sally looked around uneasily, that means that she won't succeed in what she wanted to do all along, she searched for water bit there was none, there was no sign of any living thing, Sally worried about everyone who got left behind, and partly hated Celebi for it, Chris, Dan, but most importantly, Ursaa.

She spent about a year with Ursaa, more than she every spent with any of Dan and Chris. But now, Ursaa got consumed by the blast in front of her very eyes, Sally began to weep on the cracked floor, her tears slowly falling on Celebi.

Celebi woke up after hours of sleep, if not days, Sally was asleep on he beg, covered by pages from books, it was a hot area, why would Sally cover herself?

Celebi flew over to her, she was sleeping peacefully, it searched her back and found a ring, Celebi placed it carefully in Sally's pockets and teleported with her, leaving behind her bag and everything in it, the area was soon consumed by lava after they disappeared.

Celebi and Sally were in a grass area, surrounded by mountains, it was the same area they were in earlier, but it was before the destruction. Sally was sleeping peacefully, unaware that she could have almost died if it wasn't for Celebi who saved her.

Sally woke up, she was in a grass area, a very similar grass area, Celebi was nowhere to be seen, she got up and for once felt light, she didn't have her bag anymore. Sally walked ahead, she went through a forest, and finally found a city; Sally recognized it as the burned city from her time.

"I'm in the past." Sally whispered to herself "This is my chance to save everyone."

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 24
    Legendary

"I'm in the past." Sally whispered to herself "This is my chance to save everyone."

Sally ran off into the city, she knew that most of the destruction will happen because of Dialga and Palkia; their fights are the ones that destroyed most the world in her time.

Celebi flew to Sally from behind her while she was running, it touched her and she stopped and turned to look.

"Celebi, where were you?" Sally asked, but all Celebi did was turn its head to look at whatever was behind it, Sally did the same.

There were two Pokémon; Sally recognized them as Mew and Suicune; she read about them but didn't give them much attention.

"Are they going to help us?" Sally asked and Celebi nodded.

Sally is on Suicune's back, running through the Mystical Forest, Celebi and Mew were flying close by. Sally trusted the three legendary Pokémon in guiding her; she had no idea where they were taking her. They kept going through the forest, it was larger than Sally could remember, there were more Pokémon inhabiting than in her time as well. They reached places unknown to Sally, they were going up a mountain and Sally could see the ocean as they reached the top. Suicune then ran towards the ocean, followed by Celebi and Mew, as they went down, Sally saw many Pokémon, but she could only remember one name, Onix, the huge Pokémon made out of rocks always impressed her whenever she saw its picture, she was now seeing it for real, which was one of the most impressive sights she saw in this time. On her other side, Sally could see people digging, using machines and hand-tools, she recognized a young Gary, she wanted to jump off but Suicune wouldn't allow it. Sally's eyes filled with tears, she remembered Gary and everyone who got left behind in the explosion.

"Are we there yet?" Sally asked after a few minutes. Celebi only looked at her with eyes that simply said no.

After a long run through the mountain, and going through tunnels and avoiding obstacles, Sally and the Pokémon reached the coast, Sally almost got off Suicune's back but the Pokémon ran to the right, Celebi and Mew did so at the same time, Sally was sure they knew where they were going.

The group finally stopped, they were resting in a cave neat the coast and the night descended, everyone went to sleep easily, even Sally, who didn't think that hanging on to a running Pokémon could be so tiring.

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 25
    One By One

The group was on the road again, they were avoiding civilization, people from this time considered it very strange to see a human with a Legendary Pokémon, Sally was with three. In Sally's time, it was strange to see more than five Pokémon at one place; that is until she heard of the PRPL.

Along the way, Sally was wondering if by any chance Chris, Dan and Ursaa survived the explosion. She hoped that they did, but she feared that they'll think she abandoned them.

Suicune stopped without a warning, Sally was not prepared and she fell forwards, onto the sand. She wanted to yell at the Pokémon but she saw something that stopped her, it was two legendary Pokémon, fighting.

Kyogre and Groudon, Kyogre was in the ocean, Groudon was on the land, firing attacks at each other. Kyogre jumped out of the water, hurling itself at Groudon, the two Pokémon collide and continue fighting.

"We have to stop them." Sally said, but Suicune already had a plan and Celebi and Mew understood it. Without a warning Suicune ran towards the pair fighting, while Mew and Celebi dragged Sally's arms, hinting that she should follow them.

Sally ran as fast as she could after Celebi, Mew was following behind her. The group was running towards the other side of the coastline. For a moment the sounds of the fighting stopped, Suicune was running towards Sally, and she got on its back when he reached her, Suicune managed to delay the fight a little. After a minute of running, the fighting resumed, Suicune turned and started running on water.

"This is dangerous, you know." Sally said "We should be stopping them."

Suicune sighed, an island was in their sights, and Suicune ran towards it and dropped Sally there, along with Celebi and Mew. Suicune then ran away from them in a different direction.

"What now?" Sally asked Celebi "Where do we go?"

Mew flew around, followed by Celebi and Sally, who had no idea where they were going.

"Do you know where to go?" Sally asked, both Mew and Celebi shock their heads "I guess that means-"

Sally was interrupted by a high-pitched sound, a long green snake-like Pokémon came down from the clouds, she never saw or heard of a Pokémon like this before, but she knew that it was a Legendary Pokémon. The green Pokémon descended down and flew very close to the water; it flew with great speed and disappeared on the horizon within seconds.

Sally stayed on the island for days, she explored it completely and learned that it was connected to a city by a bridge; she crossed it and found her way into and out of the city, but not before gathering some supplies.

Mew has left Sally and Celebi after a few days on the road, Sally and Celebi went on their way, even though they didn’t know where to go, they trusted their instincts. Sally guessed that the battle between Kyogre and Groudon was stopped, and now she was searching for the next battle, and she was determined to stop it herself.

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

Its... Okay, But not really Happens in these two chapters.

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Blog Entries

Chapter 26
    Awakening

Sally and Celebi were in a desert, she no longer wanted to be alone on her journey, and she was now searching for Gary.

"Where do you suppose he is?" Sally asked Celebi "He should be in this desert, that's where they dig up fossils; at least that’s what the scientist said."

Celebi was looking around as well, searching for Gary. On the horizon, there was something approaching, Sally noticed it a few seconds after Celebi.

"Do you think that's him?" Sally said "I sure hope so."

A few minutes passed and the trucks became clear, it was defiantly Gary's excavation team, Sally recognized the equipment. They stopped a few meters ahead of Sally, and began setting up their equipment and machines. Sally walked over to them.

"Are you the person in charge?" Sally asked a guy who was wearing different colored clothing than the rest; Celebi was hiding behind a truck.

"Yes I am. How can I help you young miss?"

"Do you have someone named Gary here with you?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, we have a Gary, but why do you need him?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Gary!" The man shouted without a warning, Gary turned his head and looked at the man, then walked over to him, he was on the other side of many trucks that were between Gary and the man who called to him, there were about 40 trucks. Gary was wearing a gray outfit, the man next to Sally was wearing a blue one, everyone else was wearing yellow, except a few people who weren't work, and they were working on their computers.

"This girl said she wanted to talk to you." The man said to Gary then walked away.

"Can I help you with anything?" Gary asked Sally.

"Yeah, I'm Sally, have you ever heard of me?"

"No, never."

"Are you in charge, or is that guy really is the leader?"

"I'm in charge, don't mind him, anyway, did you need anything, Sally?"

"Do you know anything about Legendary Pokémon?"

"Only a few myths, why?"

Sally wanted to tell him who she really was and everything she knew, but she knew he wouldn't believe her.

"Do you know that they are fighting all over the world?" Sally asked.

"Everyone knows it."

"Well, I can stop it, but I need your help."

"You can stop Legendary Pokémon? Nobody is even sure if the reports are real."

"Well, they are, can you help me or not?"

"I have work to do, but I can give drive you to the nearest city, you'll get lost-" Gary stopped as he saw something in Sally's pocket "What is that?"

Sally reached and saw the ring that Chris gave her "Oh, it's my ring." Sally then wore it on her finger.

"I have the exact same one."

"Was it in your family for a long time? My ring was."

"Yeah, it was."

"Anyway, just listen to what I have to say."

"Alright."

Sally told Gary everything she saw in this world, she even showed him Celebi, and he agreed to help her after a lot of convincing. Gary had already saw Celebi's pictures before, and now he knew that the reports were real. Sally told him everything about her, but she left out everything regarding her family, and didn't tell him where she knows him from, but what really mattered to Sally was that she has someone to help her now.

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 27
    Gathering

Sally and Gary were in an old city, the buildings were made out of bricks and stones, there were streetlamps but there was no electricity, all the light came from the fires burning within. This city, according to Gary, is an old city that decided to stick to their heritage and keep their traditions, all Sally wanted was to find information about Dialga and Palkia, as well as other Legendary Pokémon. Celebi was following them, but keeping out of sight.

A few people of the town had Pokémon, but none had any Pokéball, their Pokémon were just walking beside them, which reminded Sally of Ursaa.

"I miss Ursaa…" Sally said unwillingly.

"You will see her again." Gary replied "I'm sure of that."

"I can ask Celebi to take me back to anytime where I can see her, but that's unfair."

"How come its not? You just want to see your Pokémon."

"I know better than to mess with such matters."

"Where did you get my ring from?" Gary threw out the question out of nowhere.

"Your ring?"

"There's only one of it, my great-grandfather made it, and I'm sure he didn't make a second one."

"You never know, maybe he did and he gave it to someone else."

"You said you were from the future, you're not my great-great-granddaughter, are you?"

Sally almost told the truth for a moment, but she managed to hold herself "No, I'm not." She said calmly.

"Did your family steal the ring from mine?"

"How should I know? I'll ask Chris when-" Sally stopped for a moment, there was no way to tell that Chris is still alive, he said he was close to death, and she almost spilled out the truth.

"Strange. My father's name is Chris."

"And I suppose you'll name your son after him, right?"

"I haven't thought about it."

"According to the map, this is the library that has information about Legendary Pokémon, in other words, books."

Sally was reading every single book, she stayed in the library for hours, and Gary left halfway through into the cabin they rented. Sally read every book, including those who didn't have anything to do with Pokémon or Legendaries; she also bought an empty book and was writing down notes. Each page had information about only one book.

"Young lady," An old woman wearing glasses approached Sally; she was shorter than Sally, even though Sally was sitting "It is very amusing that you care so much about your knowledge, but we have to close now."

"I thought this library was open all day and night." Sally said, struggling to take her eyes of the book about ice skating and snow flakes.

"It was, but I am too tired to work all day and night, too old as well, my assistant quit."

"I'll watch this place."

"You'll work here?"

"Yeah I'll-" Sally just realized what she got herself into, she turned her head to the old lady, but she just walked out of sight into a corner "Oh crap… Now I gotta quit in the morning."

Hours passed, Sally was still reading, she categorized the book in the library and arranged them by name after she finished most of the books, she eventually fell asleep on a couple of books.

"Sally, wake up." Gary whispered to the sleeping Sally "People are looking at you."

Sally was sleeping deeply; she didn't have any strength left whatsoever. Gary just picked her up and walked to their cabin. Sally was still sleeping peacefully on Gary's back, unaware of all the children making fun of her.

A couple of hours later, Sally woke up and Gary told her what happened. She was now in the cabin they rented, Celebi was hovering close by.

"Do you know what happened?" Gary asked Sally, even though he knew the answer.

"No, and I don't care, I know enough now to find Dialga and Palkia."

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 28
    The Search Begins

"So, how are we going to find Dialga and Palkia?" Gary said to Sally, who just woke up from her sleep.

"I don't know where they live, but if we track their energy, we should be able to find them."

"How are we going to do that?"

"Our rings, they will shine or glow or something like that."

"So, you're basically saying we just keep on the road."

"Exactly."

Sally, Gary and Celebi travelled everywhere, searching for any sign of Dialga and Palkia, but they often stopped whenever Suicune approached them, and led them to a place other than the one they were going to, and then disappeared without any trace.

The group was on the road for almost two months, they found many clues about other Legendary Pokémon, and they managed to stop a Mewtwo from destroying an entire city while battling Lugia. They also protected a Manaphy egg until it hatched.

"Where to next?" Sally asked Gary, they were back in the Mystical Forest and it was night.

"You're the one from the future, you tell me what happens."

"I have no idea what will happen now."

Celebi looked around the forest, it occasionally talked to a few Pokémon and they were never seen again.

"Do you think Celebi knows what is going to happen?" Gary said.

"It seems like it, but Celebi won't tell us that easily."

"We should go to town and get some supplies. There's one near us."

"I know the one. Celebi, will you stay here until we get back?"

Celebi nodded, Sally and Gary left for the city. Celebi kept flying around, talking to a few Pokémon, who eventually walked away and talked to others. Then Celebi froze, and looked up into the sky, Dialga and Palkia were coming at each other out of nowhere. Suicune ran through the forest, towards Celebi, who knew what was going on. Groudon appeared out of nowhere as well, aiming to cross the forest to the ocean, he destroyed many trees on its way and didn't care what was standing there.

Celebi began flying through the Mystical Forest, the Pokémon were all running away, circling around the city and going into the forest at the other end. All the Pokémon were carrying their eggs with them, some of the weaker ones couldn't carry theirs fast enough, which is why Celebi was driving Groudon away from the other Pokémon, Dialga and Palkia were fighting in another part of the Mystical Forest.

Edhwin, Maria, and many other people in the city wake up after one explosion caused by the time and space Pokémon, combined with an earthquake by Groudon, terror was shown by many who started running away from the city, but some were still, like Maria and Edhwin. Sally ran to the forest, while Gary went in another direction, he ran out of the city and through the mountains into another, Zapdos was visible in the air and he knew how to deal with it. Sally reached the Mystical Forest and helped the Pokémon cross to the other forest.

A few hours passed, everyone was in the other forest, and an Ursaring dropped her egg into a lake, but couldn't go back to it. It was morning, and Sally knew that she saved all the Pokémon in the Mystical Forest, which is part of her goal, to save all the Pokémon.

"Celebi, Dialga and Palkia are still in the Mystical Forest, they aren't fighting right now, they are probably too tired, we have to go now."

Celebi nodded, and the pair went into the Mystical Forest, to save the Pokémon.

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 29
    The End, Part 1

Sally and Celebi were alone again, on their way to the Mystical Forest. They didn't go through the city, instead the circled around, going the same way they came from. Sally's ring was glowing faintly, meaning that Dialga and Palkia have started fighting.

Sally and Celebi arrived at the Mystical Forest, they was a huge crate in the middle, on the left stood Dialga, charging an attack, Palkia did the same on the other side of the crate.

The pair launched their attacks at each other, they collided and their force knocked Sally and Celebi back a few meters. Sally fell on a patch of grass, but Celebi got thrown against a tree.

"Celebi, are you alright?" Sally asked, Celebi struggled to get up, and managed to do so, within seconds Celebi looked as good as new.

Out of the trees, Suicune ran into the area, it saw Sally and Celebi and knew that this time; Suicune needed them to help him stop them. Several Pokémon joined in as well; they all wanted to protect their home and the earth.

"I guess you all know why we should stop them." Sally said, and all the Pokémon nodded "Then let's stop them."

Sally then jumped on Suicune's back and they ran towards the Legendary Pokémon, Celebi knew it was dangerous and told the Pokémon to just stay where they are, it told them not to interfere unless the situation was desperate.

Sally and Suicune are in the middle of the two Legendary Pokémon, who just became aware of them, Dialga sent a beam at the pair, but they managed to avoid it, and the beam hit Palkia. Palkia let out a high-pitched screech and some leaves were blown away, it then flew over to Dialga and the pair rolled over each other, only managing to stop after having placed a large amount of space between them and Sally.

"This is no good, we're not strong enough." Sally said to Suicune, who just grinned back at her "They're too strong for you."

Suicune ignored her words and ran towards them; Sally was still on his back. Suicune jumped onto Palkia's back and launched a white beam at it, Palkia screeched and flew up to the sky, Dialga following shortly after.

Dialga flew with great speed and collided with Palkia, this almost cause Suicune and Sally to fall over. Palkia immediately shot a beam, Dialga was still in physical contact with Palkia, and the beam caused them both to get hurt, but the injuries focused of Suicune. The Legendary Pokémon was hit by the beam and used its body as a shield to protect Sally. Suicune then jumped off of Palkia's back and onto the ground, barely landing on its feet, and immediately collapsed.

"Oh no… Suicune…" Sally said, she fell from Suicune's back the minute it hit the ground. Sally quickly examined Suicune; it was very weak and was breathing heavily, a Chansey rushed over to the pair, and examined Suicune. Chansey showed a worried look on her face, she then looked at Sally and shock her head in sadness. The other Pokémon lowered their heads as they realized Suicune was lost.

Sally looked up at the Legendary Pokémon, they were charging attacks, suddenly there was a shattering sound, Sally looked down, pieces of her ring are glowing with a bright crimson color.

"We have to stop that attack…" Sally whispered to herself, then began running towards Dialga's and Palkia's location, she didn't know what to do, but she hoped she would figure it out when she reached the area beneath them.

The two Legendary Pokémon launched their attacks and Sally looked up in horror, the attacks were going to collide with each other, but most importantly, Celebi was flying towards them.

Blog Entries

Chapter 30
    The End, Part 2

The attacks hit the Celebi who just reached them, it was in the center of the beams and fell down as soon as the beams disappeared, Chansey caught Celeb despite Sally begin exactly beneath it, and began treating it.

Dialga and Palkia looked down at all of the horror-filled faces; they shared a look with each other and began charging again.

Sally was filled with anger, she wanted to hurl herself up into the air, and it seemed as if her thoughts were true, she was approaching Dialga and Palkia, and she was going up into the air towards them.

Sally looked down; she couldn't recognize the Pokémon who was carrying her up into the air. It wasn't like any Pokémon she had every seen, but her attention was on Dialga and Palkia more than on the Pokémon carrying her.

The Pokémon that was carrying her emitted a weird sound that Sally had never heard before in her life, Dialga and Palkia were frozen in their places, their beams vanished and the looked down onto the Pokémon approaching them. Sally slipped off of the Pokémon and started falling, but she was caught by an Onix, who put her on the ground safely.

Sally looked up and saw the Pokémon talking to Dialga and Palkia; it eventually emitted a loud screech and the three Pokémon that were in the air disappeared in a flash of purple light.

Sally couldn't believe her eyes, she looked behind her, where she was standing before the Pokémon appeared and hurled her into the air, the shattered pieces of the ring were reflecting the light of the sun, and they completely lost their coloring.

"Did I summon it?" Sally said, all the Pokémon were looking at the remains of the ring with the same question in their eyes.

Suicune got up, and walked over to Celebi, it was very weak and had to wait at least five seconds between every step and the other. Celebi looked over to Suicune and knew what it wanted.

Celebi then flew over to Sally, held her hand. Sally saw Suicune collapse and fall to the ground, she blinked, she was now looking over a city, a burned city, she was back in her time. Celebi vanished, leaving Sally alone in her own time.

Sally sat on the grass, looking over the burned city from the hill she was on, a forest was behind her, she wanted to go, expecting to find all the Pokémon she saved waiting for her, but she knew it wasn't going to be like that, it will be an empty forest, a very lonely one.

The trees began to shake, and a figure approached Sally from behind the trees, she stood up and looked at whoever is coming, they were quite large.

The figure came into light, and Sally recognized her old friend immediately, tears filled her eyes and she ran over to Ursaa, who was running towards her as well. The pair embraced with tears in their eyes, for all this time, she thought that Ursaa has died; the fact that she's alive meant that everyone else survived.

Ursaa has picked Sally up and her feet were far from the ground, but Sally didn't notice at all, she was more concerned about meting her long-lost friend than the fact that she wasn't standing on the ground.

"I missed you Ursaa…" Sally said while crying "I'm so sorry I left you behind."

"Uuur…" Ursaa calmed Sally; she as well was crying her eyes out.

The pair stayed connected for almost a minute, before finally breaking their connection and wiping out their tears.

Sally and Ursaa shared a smile.

The End

"Many Pokémon species that were considered to be extinct by the PRPL have emerged out of the forest that everyone used to call The Mystical Forest. These species were took in by the PRPL with their current leader, Sally, who gave out a statement today saying: "These Pokémon species were considered extinct, but apparently a twist of fate proved us all wrong, we have absolutely no idea how it happen, but we are investigating it." Sally, the current leader of the PRPL, has allowed the Pokémon to live in the Mystical Forest, and has placed the forest under protection of the PRPL."

"They're talking about mommy on the T.V." A young girl said, she had black hair and green eyes, her features resembled that of a young Sally.

"Well, she is a hero to the world." An older Dan said "She should be here soon; I'll be late to work if she doesn't show up anytime now."

"I'm home." Sally shouted as she entered the house, followed by Ursaa "How's your egg Rose?"

"It'll hatch soon, I can feel it moving and making sounds."

"I think its hatching right now." Dan said, there was a glowing light next to Rose, Sally's and Dan's daughter.

The egg cracked and hatched.

"My first Pokémon!" Rose exclaimed "I'll take good care of it!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234