Pokémon The Extinction

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon The Extinction

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon The Extinction

Hello Everyone, after rummaging through my old Flash Drive, I found this old fanfic I wrote. It is one of the very first that I have actually finished, I have posted it on another forum before, but I'll post it again here. I have decided not to edit it at all. I guess it's PG-13 since it has death in it.

WARNING: Many grammar and spelling mistakes, spacing issues, MAJOR plot holes, some death every now and then.

Prologue

The many battles between the Legendary Pokémon cause the world to grow weaker. The earth was severely destroyed and many Pokémon died. After years of battles the Legendary Pokémon vanished from the face of the earth, everyone thought that they all died and that it was over. But after more than 200 years, the Pokémon began to extinct as many couldn't survive in the earth's current state.
    Sally is a descendant of a family who cared about Pokémon. She has only one thing that reminded her of her parents, a book. The book contained information about 300 Pokémon. She was impressed with only one, Celebi. Sally believed that if she found this Pokémon she would be able to alter the past and save the Pokémon from extinction. With her information, Sally decided to search to Celebi and bring peace back to the world.

Chapter 1
    The First Mystery

A dim light shines out of a candle onto a book. A girl flips the page and continues to read while playing with her long blonde hair. She flips again and comes across a slightly torn page. Her blue eyes go through the page.
    "Celebi is a Grass-type Legendary Pokémon that has the ability to travel through time. This Pokémon is rarely seen and its shape is known only by few. I have encountered the Pokémon and managed to draw what I could remember......"
    The girl looks where the picture was supposed to be but all she could see is a torn page. She goes through the rest of the page. It looked as if someone tore up most of the text with the picture. She closes the book and opens another, and starts writing.
    "I couldn't find any more information, I've read all of the pages of the book and all I know is that Celebi is a grass-type who can time travel. I don't know if it's able to take anyone or anything with it in the process. I still have no idea what it looks like or how to communicate with it. If it knows our language or not. If it will help me fix the past."
    She finishes with writing her name, Sally, at the bottom of the page.

It was morning; Sally wakes up and gets out of the small wooden house she was in. She takes her books with her and walks away on the green grass, leaving behind her a house with a broken lock. Sally reached into her bag and grabs a piece of paper. She starts collecting leaves, twigs and fruit. She soon starts mixing them together and places the food on a leaf in the middle of the grass and hides behind a tree. Sally waits for hours, but no Pokémon shows up. She walks to the food and picks it up. She walks up to a lake and dumps the food there. Just as she's about to walk away, she notices something at the bottom of the lake.
    "It's not moving..." Sally whispered to herself "It can't be a Pokémon but it looks like one..."
    Sally quickly realizes what it was, drops her bag and jumps in. She keeps diving to the bottom of the ocean and picks up the mysterious item. She swims back up and gets out of the lake. She opens the Pokémon book and flips through it searching for a certain page.
    "I knew it." Sally smiles "It's a Pokémon egg."

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by Kyuuketsuki; 6th June 2011 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon The Extinction

Chapter 2
    The Pokémon Egg

Sally stares at the egg, not knowing if it'll ever hatch. She opens her books every now and then for more information about Pokémon eggs.
    "Miss?" A sound comes from behind Sally and from across the lake "Are you okay?"
    Sally turn back to see the source of the sound, she spots an old man wearing scratched glasses over his grey eyes.
    "Yeah I'm fine." Sally responds "I was just resting for a while."
    "Do you need water or food?" The old man replies "I have plenty of it."
    Sally realizes that she hasn't eaten anything for a day. She has been too busy with studying Celebi and hunting Pokémon.
    "Well..." The old man says frustrated "If you are going to ignore me..."
    "No, wait." Sally snaps out of her line of thoughts. "I'd like some of that food."
    "Alright then." The old man smiled "Follow me."
    Sally shoves the egg into her bag and places some books on top of it. She then follows the old man carefully. Constantly protecting her bag whenever he turns around and looks at her.
    "I know you have a Pokémon egg." The old man said "I'm not trying to take it. Well, I was. But you got to it first so it's yours. I'm Gray, by the way."
    "I'm Sally." sally responds "How did you know the egg's location."
    "I'm part of a company that is trying to re-create Pokémon" Gray said "We have found 12 different species so far, and 23 Pokémon. We try to breed the ones that we can breed."
    "What does that mean?" Sally said "The ones that you "can" breed?"
    "The ones that we can breed are the ones that we have a male and a female from the same species of Pokémon" Gary said "Those that we can't breed... It's a difficult thing to explain."
    Sally and Gray continue to walk silently through the grassy field. On the horizon she could see a forest, the closer the got the more she could see a weird shape surrounding the forest. As they got even closer, she realized that it was protected by glass in an orb-like manner.
    "What is this place?" Sally said in awe.
    "This is my company." Gary said after opening a door in the glass with a card.
    They then walk to the centre and from behind the trees, a tall building was visible. Sally and Gary went inside and walked through the white walls, the shiny blue floor. Sally looked up to see a pale blue ceiling; she then hurried up to catch up with Gary. By now, she had forgotten about her doubts of Gary, and her hand dropped her knife in the bag, but she didn't bother to pull out her hand. She unknowingly walked into an elevator.
    "I bet that's the first time to see buildings like these." Gary smiled "You must have been living in the outdoor for too long or your entire life."
    "Too long." Sally said "It's too long."
    The elevator stops and the doors open, they walk out into a lab where a blue-haired woman wearing glass and a lab coat walked up to them.
    "Who is this?" the woman asked.
    "She has the egg." Gary said "She beat me into it."
    The woman turns her head onto Sally; she smiles at her and then pulls Gary away to a side and talks to him. They later returned to her and the woman reached out to shake her hand.
    "Hi, I'm Rose." The woman said "I'm a scientist here. May I talk to you for a while."
    "Sure." Sally said then followed Rose into a room far off to the side.
    "Well, Sally." Rose said "Gary probably told you what we do in this place. What do you know about Pokémon eggs?"
    "They hatch into Pokémon?" Sally said.
    "Yes." Rose said "But the Pokémon inside won't hatch unless it feels safe. The Pokémon inside your egg is probably already fully grown but it won't hatch unless it takes comfort in the person who is holding the egg. So we'll give you a room with everything you need, keep the egg with you. If you don't like that option you can always walk away, or let us try to hatch it synthetically. If you walk away you should know that we will follow you, but won't get in the way. That is if you spot us,"
    "You don't have to threaten me." Sally says "I planned on staying whither you liked it or not."
    Sally was later led to her room where she placed her bag carefully on the bed, removed all the books from the bookcase and placed her 9 books instead. She placed the 10th book, which is the one she writes in it, next to her bed. Sally takes out the egg from the bag and holds it, she lays down on the bed and falls asleep.
    Sally opens her eyes slowly and notices that her egg is missing; she couldn't feel it in her arms. She attempted to get up but she noticed something else. Below her arms was a soft material rubbing against her arms. She looked at it and gasped at the sight of the Pokémon.

To Be Continued...

Blog Entries

Chapter 3
    One Step Closer

Sally stares at the Pokémon sleeping peacefully under her arm. She slowly gets up and walks over to the bookcase; she picks up the old book that was passed on in her family from a generation to another, the same book that she was reading about Celebi from. She looks at the Pokémon in the dim light coming from her window and searches for information about it, she finally find the Pokémon in the book and starts to read about it.

"Teddiursa is a small bear-like Pokémon, its main diet consists of honey which its paws are constantly soaked in, and this is a main reason why its paws are always in his mouth."

Sally looks over the book to the Pokémon, but its paws weren't in his mouth. But then again it wasn't covered in honey. She walks out of her room quietly and walks into the kitchen and searches for honey. She grabs a jar and walks back into her room. She grabs the baby Pokémon's paw softly and soaks it in honey. Teddiursa then, in its sleep, lifts his paw and places it in his mouth. Sally smiles then close the book, even though she didn't read the rest of the page.

A few hours later, the sun rises and shines through the window over the bed. Sally is sitting on the floor and reading about baby Pokémon, writing notes in her own book and eating honey from the jar. The baby Pokémon wakes up and scratches its eyes, Teddiursa then notices the smell of honey and jumps out of the bed and looks at Sally. She lifts her head up, smiles at the baby Pokémon and says: "Want some?"

Teddiursa opens its mouth happily and says: "Ursaa~" before running towards the honey and almost jumping into the jar. Sally smiles happily and closes her books, leaving them on the floor and starts eating with Teddiursa and playing with it.

A few minutes later, Rose walks into the room and looks at the baby Pokémon.
    "Hi, Teddiursa. How are you?" Rose says softly.
    "Her name is Ursaa." Sally said "And I won't allow you to do any tests or any of that voodoo magic on her."
    "We won't." Rose said "She's fully yours."
    "Good." Sally said "Where do you get your honey from?"
    "From a Combee hive." Rose said "Somehow it survived on the outside, there's too many Pokémon there to move them so we left them there to breed and grow naturally, all we do is protect them from outsiders, the only you can get in there is if you have a card to show to the guards. This reminds me, here is yours."
    Rose hands a card with Sally's picture on it to her.
    "How did you get my picture?" Sally said.
    "Voodoo magic." Rose said before exiting the room.

Sally walks behind Gary into the Combee hive. They stopped walking every few seconds to wait for Ursaa who was eating for a honey jar and pumping into various rocks and small plants.
    "Why don't you just carry it?" Gary said
    "Her, not it." Sally said "And she doesn't want to be carried, and her name is Ursaa."
    "Why did you name her that?" Gary said "Most people name their Pokémon after their species."
    "It was her first words." Sally said "And who are these "most people" that have Pokémon."
    "Me." Gary said "I have a Pokémon; you'll meet him in the Combee hive."

Sally and Gary then stopped talking and kept walking towards the hive. When they reached it, Sally noticed the mass security that was covered the hive, from small stations to armored vehicles to armed guards. She flashed her card before the guards and they allowed her in after Gary. She then gasped in at the sight of the Combees and the Vespiquens that flew around the place. Ursaa looked in awe as well at the amount of honey that was covering the trees, she dropped the jar she was holding on the grass in excitement and ran towards the honey that was dripping from a twig, she opened her mouth and the honey was now dripping into her mouth.

"Well, she seems happy." Gary said "Our Pokémon have something in common, they both like the food that the Combee are making."
    With that a male Heracross walked towards the sound of Gary and jumped on him, hugging him. Sally smiled as she realized that Pokémon weren't entirely extinct as she once thought.

Teddiursa, Combee, Vespiquen, Heracross. Those were the first species of Pokémon she ever saw. She was now one step closer to finding Celebi.

To Be Continued...

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, I'll rate it numerically, and then when you're done editing (or if you ever decide to edit) it, I'll rate it again to see how much it's improved.

Plot: 4/10

Well, it does leave a bit to be desired, but what little of it is here right now is a good enough start to be leading to much bigger and better things.

Characterization: 5/10

The same thing goes with this as the plot. Although I have to admit, for what you've done so far with the story, Sally and Gray are alright.

Grammar, style, and flow: 5/10

This was actually okay. A few things go by too quickly, and the chapters are a bit short, but other than that, the only thing really wrong with it are a few punctuation and word usage errors.

Overall rating: 45/100

Jah, I mark hard.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    Okay, I'll rate it numerically, and then when you're done editing (or if you ever decide to edit) it, I'll rate it again to see how much it's improved.

Plot: 4/10

Well, it does leave a bit to be desired, but what little of it is here right now is a good enough start to be leading to much bigger and better things.

Characterization: 5/10

The same thing goes with this as the plot. Although I have to admit, for what you've done so far with the story, Sally and Gray are alright.

Grammar, style, and flow: 5/10

This was actually okay. A few things go by too quickly, and the chapters are a bit short, but other than that, the only thing really wrong with it are a few punctuation and word usage errors.

Overall rating: 45/100

Jah, I mark hard.
    Thank you for the rating. I am actually planning of rewriting the story after finishing, and as I am posting it and reading it I think that this is pretty primitive writing. Because as I said before, it is filled with plot holes and many mistakes. And I want to see how I will improve after reading all of it, gathering the ideas and filling up all the mistakes. And I honestly think 45/100 is too good for this, I would've given it a 25.

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

As far as i read, wait i read the whole thing. Gary's name changed from Gray to Gary in first chapter. Anyways great fic!

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Raikou View Post
    As far as i read, wait i read the whole thing. Gary's name changed from Gray to Gary in first chapter. Anyways great fic!
    Believe me, this is the least of your worries if you intend on reading the whole thing.

Blog Entries

Chapter 4
    The Second Mystery

Sally kept following Ursaa around the hive; making sure she isn't going to lose her. Ursaa kept eating honey from the ground; moving from one spot to another. Ursaa then stopped and stared at the sight before her, she emitted a small surprised noise and left the spot she was eating from; walking towards the huge tank filled with only the top quality honey that the Combee produce.

Ursaa begins to walk towards the tank; she starts to quicken her pace gradually. Once she unleashed herself at the tank, Sally grabbed her and lifted her.
    "I honestly don't know if this is your instincts or if you're hungry." Sally laughed and walked back towards Gary and his Heracross.
    "Ursaa and I will just take a walk around the area surrounding the hive." Sally said to Gary.
    "Alright." Gary responded "Be careful."
    "I will." Sally said as she walked out of the hive and back onto the forest that she found Ursaa there.

Sally and Ursaa walked across the forest and to the lake where she found Ursaa's egg. "See, Ursaa." Sally said as she pointed at the lake "This is where I found you as an egg."
    Ursaa looked at the lake for a few seconds. It seemed as if she wasn't interested in the story. So she sat down and looked up to Sally confused what they were to do next. Sally smiled and reached inside her bag, she then handed a jar of honey to Ursaa. "I'll go dive in the lake." Sally said "There might be other things down there."
    With that, Sally took off her black jacket and her shoes and socks. She then jumped into the lake and began searching for any mysterious items. She swam across the lake back and forth many times, occasionally checking on Ursaa who sat near the edge eating honey from a jar and watching Sally curiously.

Sally decided to dive into the deepest part of the lake, for that she needed a deep breath. She surfaced for a while and said to Ursaa: "Stay there, I'll be gone for a longer time now, do you understand?" Ursaa nodded and continued her eating.

Sally dived into the deep part, she couldn't see clearly anymore as it was narrow and dark, but she glimpsed something unusual, it was small enough for her to carry out of the water, she grabbed it and swam to the surface. She looked around but couldn't find Ursaa, she gasped with fear but relief returned to her as Ursaa lower half body was seen coming out of Sally's bag. Ursaa then emerged with a brand new honey jar.

Sally is now out of the lake and was lying on the grass, looking at the mysterious piece of stone that had a leaf mark on it; it was yet another mystery she encountered on her path. After she had dried up, she put back on the items she took off and placed the stone in her bag. Sally and Ursaa walked back to the building where they began their day from, the sun was now setting and the horizon was covered with a the beautiful orange color that for the first time in ages, made Sally feel as if she wasn't alone. Ursaa stared at the sight before her in amazement; it was her first time seeing the sunset. Sally realized that and picked her up. After a gentle hug, she walked back to the building with Ursaa in her arms, eating the last of the honey.

One lost to time boondockArtist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow boondockArtist on Tumblr

Hey your not the only one who changes a character's name halfway (I changed Daniuel to Daniel because the name wasn't right when you pronunced it )
    Good so far and interesting.

"Hello Goodbye, Twas nice to know you
    "Hello Goodbye, I'm rather crazy
    How I find myself without you
    And I never thought I was crazy
    That I'll never know
    But what do I know?
    I let myself go"
    Now you have to go"

Boony's Bad Art Thread-"Come in for free eye band-aids today!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godo156 View Post
    Hey your not the only one who changes a character's name halfway (I changed Daniuel to Daniel because the name wasn't right when you pronunced it )
    Good so far and interesting.
    I didn't change it on purpose. When I first wrote the story, I was very young and probably made some mistakes that I forgot to fix, and as I said before, I am not editing these posts.

Blog Entries

Chapter 5
    Sally Obtains A New Friend – A Mystery Unraveled

Sally entered the building with Ursaa in her arms. She walked into the elevator and went to her floor. But she had to pass the laboratory to get to her room; she took that opportunity to talk to Rose about the stone she just found.

"It's a Leaf Stone." Rose said "It makes some Pokémon evolve into forms they can't reach any other way."
    "Does it work on all Pokémon?" Sally asked.
    "I said some didn't I?" Rose said "We have a Pokémon that needs this stone to evolve."
    "So you'll evolve it?" Sally asked.
    "I'm not sure." Rose said "These stones are for one-time-use only."
    "Then I'd like to keep it." Sally said "I found it first, just like Ursaa."
    "Alright, you can keep it." Rose said "But I'd like to do some tests on it first, don't worry I won't evolve any Pokémon with it."
    "OK then." Sally said "I'll be in my room."
    Sally left the Leaf Stone with Rose and walked away.

Sally searched all of her books for a Leaf Stone, but she found there was more than just a Leaf Stone. There were many other stones that had the same functions. That book was entirely written for ways of evolving a Pokémon. She flipped to the last page where she saw the signature of the writer: Edhwin G. Ketnary. He was her great-grandfather.

After a long night Ursaa fell asleep on the bed, while Sally fell asleep on the floor while reading her great-grandfather's book. In the morning Rose walked in and accidently awoken Sally.

"You do have a desk if you want to read your books." Rose said to Sally.
    "Umm, no… I mean I'm used to this." Sally murmured and fell back asleep. Rose smiled, walked out and closed the door behind her. A few hours later, Sally and Ursaa woke up. They both walked out to get something to eat and Rose handed Sally back her Leaf Stone, assuring her that they did not use it. Half an hour later, Rose takes Sally and Ursaa out to their garden and guides her to a Gloom.

"It's a Gloom." Rose said "It's the only Pokémon that we have and can evolve using a Leaf Stone, it evolved from Oddish naturally."
    "I read about it." Sally said "If it uses a Sun Stone it can evolve to something different."
    "A Bellossom." Rose said "This Gloom has no breeding partner and thus… We can't breed it."
    "Gary said that it was complicated." Sally said "But, why did you bring me here?"
    "You're the only one that can evolve it, so it's yours." Rose said "It's very lonely out here so maybe he'll be fine with you."
    Gloom looked up at Sally and saw that Ursaa was happy. It walked up to Sally and hugged her feet "Gloom…" The Gloom expressed his feeling with the tender noise it made. Sally leaned down and said: "I'll name you Bloom." She smiled as she hugged her new friend. Ursaa looked at them in confusion, then she seemed sad, she thought that Sally has found a more interesting Pokémon and was going to ignore her.

Later that day, Sally and Rose were drinking tea alone and talking to each other about this whole company and their goals of reviving the Pokémon world. Sally informed Rose of her desire to find Celebi, but then she remembered something important.

"Rose?" Sally said as she put the cup down.
    "Hmmm?" Rose replied as she kept drinking her tea.
    "What do you do with the Pokémon you can't breed?"

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 6
    Gary, Rose, Heracross & Celebi

150 Years Ago…

Two young men walk across a forest filled with tall trees and grass. Many Pokémon are lying dead on the ground. The two men were wearing hunting outfits. They occasionally stopped to hear the sounds they were following, roaring and lights suddenly exploded about a mile ahead. They ran towards them, they closer the got the more they could see, trees were burning, Pokémon were dying, ground was breaking and the sky was raging as Rayquaza descended from it and joined the fight that was raging between Dialga and Palkia. Beams were flying everywhere and from the clouds of dust a small Pokémon fell to the ground harshly causing a crate and a great wave of air filled the forest. The two men went to recover the Pokémon, the Celebi.

The city exploded taking many lives with it. A small girl with blonde hair and blue eyes was running towards the forest, never looking back at the city, fearing the faces of her family would flash before her and freeze her. She fled into the forest, crying along the way. The bushes and thorns scratched her and torn her flesh but she didn't feel the pain, all she could feel is the loss of her family. She kept running without resting or stopping. She was suddenly lifted off the ground, her heart almost stopped as she thought it was one of the Pokémon that destroyed her city. She looked up and saw a Heracross. Her fear was gone, but she was much too tired and the shock caused her to faint.

The Celebi opened its eyes and immediately raised its hands, opening a time portal. Palkia turned at the Celebi and charged towards it, sending out a screech to inform it that its final moments are here. But Palkia wasn't fast enough as Celebi escaped taking with him the two men who pulled him away. It went back a few days in time.

The girl opened her eyes and a Portal opened before her and Heracross, Celebi and two men came from it. As soon as they all were close, another portal opened. They were all sent 10000 years into the future.

This time was peaceful, many Pokémon were walking around with humans and the two men could see many species they didn't recognize. They were unnoticed by the few kids that were playing with their Pokémon. Celebi fainted of the strain. The two men cared for it, they didn't notice the girl that was staring at the, with a surprise, she finally said a word "Dad?"

One of the men turned to look at her and was surprised as well. He left Celebi and went to hug his daughter whom he thought was dead.

The three legendary birds were fighting with each other and Lugia, the city beneath them was being destroyed. A woman was running through the rooms of her house screaming for her daughter Sally.
    "Maria! Get out of her!" One of the men who found Celebi screamed to her "I'll find her!"
    "No! She's my daughter!" Maria screamed "Edhwin! We have to find her!"
    "I'll find her!" Edhwin grabbed his wife "Get out of here!"
    A sudden explosion expanded from the center of the city and was approaching their house. Edhwin and Maria looked out of the window leading to the forest and saw their small child running towards the forest desperately. They were filled with relief and fear. Celebi suddenly appears behind Edhwin and takes him to another time, leaving his wife to face her fate with a smile, knowing that she saved her husband and daughter. The explosion expanded and swallowed the house with Edhwin and Maria in it completely.

Celebi and Edhwin appeared in another city, it was the same day as he could see Lugia flying after the legendary birds, heading for his city. Celebi dragged the clueless Edhwin towards his friend Gary, and it again teleports to another time.

They appear in a forest. Celebi handed Edhwin a letter from Maria. He wept as he read it.

A few hours later they were searching the forest for Sally. A sudden sound causes Celebi to fly towards it, towards Dialga and Palkia.

Edhwin told his journey to Sally after they have treated Celebi.
    "Read me the rest of the letter." Sally said "What are we supposed to do now?"
    "Well… Your mother said that we shouldn't try to save her, Celebi might be able to take people from time to time, but their death hour will always be there wherever they are, whenever they are." Edhwin said and then he read the rest of the letter "I have instructed Celebi to never take any orders from you, it will do as I told it to, in order to save your lives. He will send Sally to 50 years after my death with Gary to protect her. While you, Edhwin, will be taken back to your own timeline. After Sally has grown-up in her own time. Gary will be taken to a time where he will help her grand-daughter, our savior. She is the reason that the world you are currently in very peaceful."

And so, Celebi did as he was instructed by Maria.

Edhwin was writing a book in the time that Celebi returned him to. Maria walks into her husband's office. He had decided to take her back from another time to spend the last of her years together, he informed her of her time of death.
    "What are you writing?" Maria asked her husband "I hope it helps Sally later on."
    She looked at the page he was writing, it was about Celebi.
    "No!" Maria screamed as she tore the page "This will change the future!"
    Suddenly a girl walks in; she was Sally's grand-child from another time, Rose. Celebi had brought her to he ancestors as a baby, and they raised her as her own. Today was the day Celebi was going to take her back, as it was the same day Maria is going to die, as well as Edhwin's last day.

Celebi appeared. Maria and Edhwin shared one last look and kiss. Celebi had teleported Rose back to her own time, and then proceeded to teleport Maria, but Maria had other plans on her mind, fearing that Edhwin was going to finish the Celebi page in the last 5 minutes he had, she told Celebi to teleport him to her death. Celebi did so. Then Maria tore most of the Celebi page. After 5 minutes, her body dropped dead.

Edhwin appeared behind Maria as the explosion approached their home, they died in each other's arms.

Rose appeared before Gary and Heracross, Garry's Pokémon, who took care of her as she grew up, and as they started their own project to save the Pokémon from extinction.

Sally, Rose's twin sister who is named after their grandmother, decided at her young age to save the Pokémon as well.

Edhwin's books were taken by Celebi and handed them to Sally's mother, who passed them to her daughter, along with an empty book which she would later fill.

The two sisters went their own ways with the same goal.

Present Day…

"Rose?" Sally said as she put the cup down.
    "Hmmm?" Rose replied as she kept drinking her tea.
    "What do you do with the Pokémon you can't breed?"

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries

Chapter 7
    The Third Mystery

"Do you really want to know?" Rose asked "Is it really important to you?
    "It is." Sally answered "I want to know."
    "Come with me." Rose said as she got up, and walked towards another lab sealed shut by a metal door. Rose opened the door with a secret code that she entered in the number pad next to the door. Sally looked over Rose's shoulder and caught the last 3 numbers of the 4-digit code, 513.
    Rose and Sally walked into the lab. Sally gasped as she saw a weak-looking Oddish with pale colors.
    "You wanted to know." Rose said "We try to clone them."

Gary leaves Heracross behind to protect the Combee hive; he walks towards the forest and goes into the wooden house that Sally broke into. He walks towards the floor and opens a door to the basement which Sally never found. He goes inside and closes the door behind him. He walks over to a Pokémon that was eating some food; it looks at Gary and runs towards him. The Eevee jumps into Gary's arms.

Gary has saved the Eevee after getting injured a few days ago, he didn't take it back to the lab fearing that they will turn the rare Pokémon into a lab rat, because it had the ability to evolve into many different evolutions, and thus its DNA was unstable, causing it to be a perfect test subject for their cloning program, Rose has been searching for one since they started that project.

He gives the Eevee enough food for a week. Gary then sits back, knowing that he was too old to continue without resting. Gary then opened the basement door and left it open. Minutes later the Heracross flies in crying, he grabs the Eevee and flies away with it. Gray sat on the floor, his back to the wall, and his heart slowly stopped. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a small piece of torn paper. He looked at the Celebi picture and wrote "Celebi" across it. His hand suddenly dropped it and he died.

Ursaa and Bloom were fighting in Sally's room, causing a loud noise. Sally walked in and started packing her stuff "Ursaa, Bloom." Sally aid to the Pokémon and they stopped fighting "We're leaving."
    Sally got out of the room with her bag. Ursaa and Bloom followed behind her, but Ursaa ran to the kitchen, opened the cabinet, grabbed a jar of honey and ran behind Sally.
    Sally walked furiously across the forest, Ursaa and Bloom following behind her. She saw the wooden house and walked into it. Sally notices the basement door wide open, a door she didn't notice before. She walks down the stairs and sees Gary's body, her bag drops from her shoulder and her stuff fall down the stairs and scatter across the floor. She runs towards Gary's body, hoping that there was still some life left in him, but he wasn't, she looks at the picture he was holding, it was a Pokémon with "Celebi" written over it. She takes the picture and realizes that Gary knew she'd find it.

Sally dug up a hole near the lake with the help of Ursaa and Bloom, she buries Gary in it and reached into her bag, she takes out a hat, Gary's. She sets it on his grave and walks away. She cries as she walks away, her body couldn't take the strain and she fell to the ground. Gary has, in his little time with Sally, became a father figure to her. She weeps on the ground desperately.

Sally opens the book at the Celebi page, the picture fits in the torn picture side. She opens another book of her 10 books, she realizes that the book had information about Celebi the other books didn't, and it had Celebi's picture as well, many pictures of Celebi. The book just never mentioned the name Celebi. Sally tore the Celebi and placed it in the middle of that book, with the picture as well. She closes the book and notices a small name on the cover, Maria.

Heracross flies through the glass of the Sally's room in the building, he searches for Sally but couldn't find her. He flies into the Combee hive and retrieves the hidden Eevee. He flies to the forest but can't find her either, he goes into the wooden house, Gary's body was gone. He flies away again, searching for Sally desperately, Eevee spots a human weeping on the ground floor, with a Teddiursa and a Gloom beside her, but he doesn't make a single sound. Heracross flies towards the Combee hive and searches it fully. There was no sign of Sally anywhere. He flies to the direction of the forest, passes it and keeps flying, into a destroyed city; he again passes it and flies further away, into a small forest. He lands there and rests, after recovering he flies through the forest slowly, searching for Celebi.

Several weeks later…

Sally, Ursaa and Bloom were now in a destroyed city. Heracross and Eevee were still searching for Celebi and Sally across the world.

"I found it!" Rose said "I found the solution!"
    Another scientist walks towards her and looks into the microscope.
    "Finally!" He said "All we need is a final blood sample from Gloom and see if it works."
    "Gloom… He's with Sally." Rose said "We'll have to track her down and take it from her."
    "Then go get your Pokémon." He replies.
    Rose walks into a room beside Sally's room, she opens it and the Pokémon looks at her "We have a new prey."
    A few seconds later, the wall is blown open and Rose flies away riding a Salamence.

To Be Continued…

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

the two boys take care of celebi never seen it before and celebi is wounded because of hugging the two boys? Well all of this chapter is very confusing but i get it. the final moral is that rose and sally are twins, and gary is not of their time.

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Blog Entries

Chapter 8
    Sally's Quest For Evolution – The Second Mystery Unfolded

Sally is reading the book that contained all kinds of evolution methods. She knew that she will need to evolve her Pokémon. If she doesn't evolve them, her mission to find Celebi will be harder. She reaches into her bag and takes out the Leaf Stone "Do you want to evolve?" Sally asked Bloom "If you do there's no turning back."
    Bloom looks at the Leaf Stone in Sally's hands; he knows that if he evolves, he'll be able to help Sally a lot. He then won't be able to go back to him previous form.

Sally, Ursaa and Gloom are now in a destroyed city, there wasn't any living soul anywhere near them. They were hiding inside a skyscraper that was knocked to its side and is now on the ground. Everything was black, some buildings were burned down to ashes, and some were still standing as tall as they were, with chunks of the buildings missing, these were the farthest from the center. In the center there was an enormous crate which now, out of the dirt, grew some grass and a pond was formed of rains throughout the times. All the flowers there have withered, the grass was dry as well, and there were no trees.

Bloom nods his head and says: "Gloom." He then grabs the Leaf Stone and starts evolving into a Vileplume. After the evolution, he drops the stone, which was now a normal stone, and says: "Plooom". Ursaa looks with anger at the newly evolved Pokémon. She knew that she wasn't going to get a lot of attention from Sally anymore, at least not as much as when she was her only Pokémon.

Suddenly the roof rips open, Sally and her Pokémon look up at the Salamence that tore the building, it screams with a defining noise and then grabs the Pokémon along with Sally, then flies away. Sally looks up and spots Rose "Let me go!" She screams at Rose "I'm not going back!"
    "I don't want you to come back." Rose says "I only want Gloom, well Vileplume. Drop them here."
    Salamence drops Sally and Ursaa but keeps Vileplume. Sally tries to twist, and see what they were falling into; she manages to see the city she was in far away. She finally twists herself to see Ursaa ahead of her, plunging towards the deep sea. Ursaa screams on her way down, but it was in vain. She hits the surface of the water, causing a great splash. Sally was just a few seconds late, suddenly Ursaa's body emerges and later a shell below it. A Lapras emerges from the water and manages to stop Sally's fall by allowing her to hit the water, then placing her on her shell in just a few seconds. Sally notices that she was not as wet as she would have been, her books were saved, but Ursaa was not. She was severely injured from falling directly at the water, injuring her entire front side body. Sally searches her bag for something that could help Ursaa, but all she found was a small jar of honey.

Lapras has stopped in the middle of the ocean and refused to go any further, she lowered her head beneath the water and kept it for several minutes. Sally soon got curious and lowered her head as well, there she saw many water Pokémon looking at a shiny light at the bottom of the ocean, she took off her bag and most of her heavy clothing and dived down. She witnessed the light reform and become a Pokémon; it opened its eyes and said its first words: "Mana!"

Minutes later, she was back on the Lapras and were headed for a piece of land, she had 9 books now; the evolution book was left in the skyscraper when Salamence took them. She searched for information about Lapras but couldn't find any. After they have reached the shore of the land, Sally carried Ursaa in her hands and ran off searching for help after just having witnessed the birth if a Manaphy.

"He died." Rose said "The Vileplume died, but I managed to produce 5 eggs. We will soon have 5 grass Pokémon running around."
    Heracross then broke into the lab through a window and destroyed most of the lab equipment. It continued rampaging and destroying, many of the guards came to restrain it, not knowing that it was a distraction as the Combees and Vespiquens and all the other Pokémon held in the building and hive ran away, scattering, among them was the Eevee who was freeing them, above them flew Celebi, making sure the Pokémon were safe.

To Be Continued…

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast