The Official Fanfiction University of Kanto - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official Fanfiction University of Kanto

Just An Ordinary Trainer Roxy_Parkington's Avatar

Fun! ^_^ I just sent in my application a bit ago and would prefer to be an accomplished fanwriter who is a new student, assisting with helping the teachers during their classes. If we had a school like this in real life, many Mary Sues would be eliminated. *nods*

~Roxy~

Heh, nice. I've seen another Pokémon Fanfiction University fic, but it was completely different. I've never read the original Middle Earth one, I might sometime, though...

I'd love to be in it, but I don't fit into any of the houses at all since I never write canon characters, Mary-Sues or plotless fics. If you had a house for people who can't stop rewriting their fics over and over, that would be something for me...

You don't really have to fit into any of the four Houses ^^. I'm assuming that most people who read this are decent writers. If I put someone you in a House so you can feature, it's not because I think you're a bad writer, just, you know, put you there so you could be in it.

Hope that made sense. For an author, I make surprisingly little (sense, that is).

I know, I just don't like the idea of putting an absolutely OOC-me in it, and I've never had a problem with any of those. If there was a house for people who can't describe, for example, I'd belong there because the first version of my fic had no description, even though after seven revisions it's much better. Meh, I'd probably belong in Plotlessdor. Come to think of it, it used to have no real plot...

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You might do well in Angstingclaw, too. Yeeees, come over to myyyyy side...

The definition of Angstinclaw is, admittedly, to write angsty future fics about canon characters, which I don't do although I can write gory prologues and stuff. So, it depends on whether angst in general without canon characters in it goes in Angstinclaw or not...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123