Nothing Left Behind

Thread: Nothing Left Behind

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nothing Left Behind

(note, I *realize* that this is a lot shorter than a page...but Kurai told me that didn't matter, so...posting anyway)

Nothing Left Behind

I believe I finally understand why people kill.

There is a man. Most people do not notice him, or consider him nothing special. But I detest him, with a mad passion. Truly, I would do anything to rid the world of him.

I hate him. I hate him from the very depths of my soul. His eyes meet mine, and I shudder. He smiles, but it is a facade. I know he hates me. Indeed, he would love to stand over my bloody body, knife in hand, and celebrate the completion of his deed. That is why I must destroy him first.

I will do it tonight. Indeed, it will be perfect. I can already see the look of shock on his face as the bullet pierces his heart, and I smile. A fitting end, the one he wished on me. I will do it tonight.

He is waiting for me, I cannot keep him waiting.

There he is, that superior smile, those condescending eyes. He has been watching me, planning my death for too long. If that is the way it must be, I will not fight it. I must die to end him.

Jirarudan stared his reflection in the eyes, and brought the pistol to his head.
    "I win," he whispered.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Pop goes the Jiri. Again. :)

That was great (even if short ;)). I just love that way you have of portraying madness :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Blog Entries

Jiri: ...it's not in my contract to perish nearly this much...
    Me: Well, if you have any other offers, I'd like to hear them.
    Jiri: ......
    Me: I thought as much.

Actually, Jiri's fairly easy to write for...I don't really know why, but once I get into that certain mindset...I think it's because he has such an elaborate style of speaking/thinking...

Jellybaby for your brain! Mew2Too's Avatar

The thing is, BJG, I notice Jiri is a really dark character when you write him. I'd really like to see a post-OI fic where Jiri is a hero. However, I know that heroes are harder to do than villians- especially imaginary heroes. It's so much easier to do a villian, because most of the time you can just let human nature take its course on the character.
    What kind of Pokemon am I?

Blog Entries

Well...I don't think of him as a villian either...but I do consider him a rather dark character.

Not as in sinister--I don't think he'd willingly hurt someone else. But consider the Collector mentality. Ones happiness is essentially based on the state of aquisitions. Usually it's a minor thing, but with a Collection as grand as his, we're talking manic mood swings. And with the experience I've had with Collectors, there's hardly any middle ground. So he'd be either elated or despairing...

Virus equals very yes Kinglerlord2's Avatar

Damn... that is the shortest story i've ever read but... it's perfect.

Nothing more is needed, the story says everything that needs to be said... wow.
    Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Go down there and light the bloody thing yourself!

WEASLEY IS OUR KINGLER!

Blog Entries

*wheee!* Thank you!

polyethylene

Wow.

<whimper>

so sell your suit and tie and come and live with me
    leukemia schizophrenia polyethylene
    there is no significant risk to your health
    she used to be beautiful once as well

plastic bag, middle class, polyethylene
    decaffeinate, unleaded, keep all surfaces clean
    if you don't believe this, sell your soul
    if you don't get into it, no one will

Blog Entries

that's one of my favorite reviews right there. I mean it, you really say it all.