Night Spirits (probably PG) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night Spirits (probably PG)

polyethylene

Ignorance is the key to stagnation. I think that people who are so afraid of what something could be, and don't have the courage to find out whether or not it is are the worst kind of stagnation ever. Stereotypes and assumptions are the worst part of human nature around.

But anyway, enough on philosophy.

I adored this.

'Nuff said. Because it's brilliant, and I like Matsuba more than Morty, because Morty is a patheeetic name. I always liked Japanese names more, however... Erika cool! <grin>

so sell your suit and tie and come and live with me
    leukemia schizophrenia polyethylene
    there is no significant risk to your health
    she used to be beautiful once as well

plastic bag, middle class, polyethylene
    decaffeinate, unleaded, keep all surfaces clean
    if you don't believe this, sell your soul
    if you don't get into it, no one will

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well, Mort=death, so Morty is a good name for a ghost trainer...

Matsu-fic! For this being a Matsu fic, it gets bigger review too! (there are 7 categories to getting a long review: Shonen-ai, Matsu-fic, Suki-fic, Getsu-fic, Touki-fic, Senri-fic and Daigo-fic) So here goes: I loove* Murkrows! They look so stupid! They're so cool! I never thought of them a deth bringers or something like actual Crows, which makes it allmore interesting in this fic, I always assumed they were stupid stupid birds that did nothing else than pester around.

Hey, but that's me. This fic is so cool! Kiddie Matsu rocks! And the Gastly scene is very.. uhm, how do you say it? characteristic, I think that's the word, since it was all so, Matsuba-ish to have a near death experience and a Gastly friend ^^ Yay! And both his parents are together! Yayness! What? Oh right, I'm the only one who thinks Matsu's father was a drunk bastard who hit his mother. But this, this is really, I don't know how to make this sound right, but it's almost like spur of the moment, almost like things do happen. You're just there in bed and suddenly a bird goes by, no big deal, instead that here, it makes *sense*, and that's a good thing.

On the writing side, your style for this is pretty good, resembles the Matisu fic aswell, which is good for continuity, background stories rock, so this is one of my favorite fics posted here so far! Yay! I need to make up a Warning! for background/canon fics!

Coolas!

BTW, while back when I didn't entirely know the Japanese names for the Johto leaders, I liked to call Tsuba-kun Mortimer instead of Morty, it fit a lot better through my eyes.
    ~**Dee Aye**~

DON'T WAIT ANYMORE!:
    If you call right now, we'll include a
    one-time-only offer for a free upper lip
    shave at your local barber shop! Don't think
    twice! (bikini area not included)

I really, really like this! I only wish it was the start of something longer!

Morty isn't one of my favourite characters, but the stuff about the ghost and dark Pokemon was excellent, very interesting. The Murkrow was adorable, and I loved how they were so misunderstood. That they would go around comforting the dying just really fits them, somehow - it's cute and morbid at the same time.

Anyway, yeah, I really like this. I'm going to read your other fics in this series.
    ~Tangled Web~
    Chapter Three is now up.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why thank you. *bow*

And yes, I need to do more of these...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12