A Lover's Tiff: Poke vs Pearl Shipping (Final Chapter) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Lover's Tiff: Poke vs Pearl Shipping (Final Chapter)

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A Lover's Tiff: Poke vs Pearl Shipping

Chapter Six: Hazed and Confused
    Ash returned back to their groups table with smoothies for all of them, even Pikachu and Piplup. Brock had returned, and was making sure not to flirt with anyone else that evening.

“Thanks Ash.” He said, taking a banana one and gurgling at it. Dawn and Misty both went for a berry one, and their hands touched.

“Ash, who is this one for?” Dawn asked, pulling it towards her.

“It must be for me, I really love berries.” Misty grinned, pulling it back towards her.

“He knows I love them more!” Dawn growled, yanking it to chest. The two began a tug-of-war, pulling the glass faster and faster, causing drops of the drink to start to fly out of the top.

“Ladies, I did get another berry one.” Ash said, holding it up.

“Oh goodie.” Dawn said, and let go of the drink. Misty had been pulling on it at the time, and she toppled over, spilling the blue contents over her dress. Several people nearby gasped and sniggered, and Dawn burst out in laughter.

“How dare you!” Misty whispered, her eyes wide with shock and anger. She slowly stood up, wishing to intimidate Dawn, but the blue haired girl just continued to laugh. Misty stared at Ash, who looked both shocked and amused at the same time, and she grabbed the smoothies out of his hands. She poured a berry and an orange smoothie over
    Dawn, who instantly stopped laughing.

“Oh, it’s on now!” Dawn yelled, and she shoved Misty over. Misty fell to the ground, nearly whacking her head against the table. She swung her right leg around, hitting Dawn’s legs. The coordinator yelled out, before landing on the ground as well. Almost everyone at the party was watching them now. The two girls had started to slap and scratch at each other, and Dawn even pulled Misty’s hair.

“Ugly cow!” She yelled.

“Ditzy bitch!” Misty cried. Ahs and Brock finally rushed over, and pulled them apart.

“Calm down you two!” Brock said, easily restraining Dawn, despite her
    best efforts. Ash was having more trouble with Misty.

“What is wrong with you two?” He said, shaking his head. Misty managed to shake Ash off. She looked at Dawn, before turning and running away. Brock let go of Dawn, who grabbed Piplup and ran off to get some food.

“Women, eh?” Ash chuckled.

“Chu Pika.” Pikachu agreed.

“Attention everyone, attention.” Everyone at the party turned towards the bandstand. Nurse Joy was standing there, alongside her Chansey that was wearing a frangipani clip as well. There was a large brown barrel between them, fill of raffle ticket slips.

“Ok, it is time to draw the winners of the raffle competition!” Nurse Joy said, talking into a microphone. The crowd whooped and cheered at this, everyone eager to win something.

Behind the stand, Jessie, James and Meowth were waiting, listening carefully for their cue.

“Those twerpettes are putty now after that fight.” Jessie said excitedly.

“I was able to catch a look at the raffle book while getting my ticket,” James explained. “And I have the exact numbers of their tickets.” There was applause from the crowd as someone won some department store vouchers, and the trio froze.

“Ok, now we are going to draw the winners of the VIP dinner!”

“That’s our cue!” Meowth cried. Jessie nodded, and she quickly sent out Seviper.

“Now Seviper, use Haze on the stage and crowd!”

“Seviper!” The snake cried, and quickly released a black fog. Everyone started to cough and splutter. James and Meowth slipped on stage. As Nurse Joy and Chansey coughed and tried to calm the crowd, the two used mini torches to find the right ticket numbers.

“Found them!” Meowth whispered, pulling them out on his claws. James nodded, and switched the tickets with two in Nurse Joy’s hand. The two rushed off stage, just as the haze attack began to clear. In the crowd, Ash and Brock were standing together, with Misty and Dawn on either side, not talking and still covered in smoothie.

“Sorry about that folks. Ok, the winners of the VIP dinners are….Brock from Pewter City, Misty from Cerulean City and Dawn from Twinleaf Town.” As the crowd cheered, Brock beamed and walked forwards, managing to stay cool. But Misty and Dawn froze, absolutely gobsmacked.
    But then, they both smiled.

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Thank you for telling me about this story :D cause once again you have made me a happy reader.

I very much enjoyed this story and could feel the tension in it. Keep up the good work with all your stories and continue to write them cause I look forward to/wanna read more of your stuff :D
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow, I wonder what goes on in Ash' head during all of this XD
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Follow Marik On Twitter Add Marik on Facebook
    Visit Marik's Youtube Channel

Pearlshipping better w- *Is shot*
    I love it, either way.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :D

Chapter Seven: Eeeny Meeny Miney Mo
    Both girls rushed up to the stage, nearly knocking half the crowd over as they ran.

“You girls seem eager.” Nurse Joy chuckled.

“Chansey.” The Chansey said, smiling as always, and passed over two envelopes to the girls.

“Thank you!” They said in unison, and then glared at each other, before rushing off stage. As Nurse Joy began to read out the next winners, Dawn and Misty rushed back to Ash and Brock.

“Congratulations!” Ash said, giving them the thumbs up.

“Who would have thought us three won?” Brock laughed.

“Ash, want to come to the dinner with me?” The girls said both blabbering and stand right in front of his face.

“Oh, um, I am not sure.” He replied.

“Come on, just go with me.” Dawn huffed.

“He should go with me, I’ve known him longer.” Misty said snobbishly.

“It should be his decision.” Dawn snapped, and then turned back to him. “So, who do you choose?” Ash took a step backwards, but the girls each took a step forwards. Pikachu and Piplup were napping, ignoring the stressful situation. Brock took a step forward, and pulled Ash aside.

“I think we should all call it a night, eh?” He suggested.

“Yeah, I’ll rest on my decision.” Ash replied, putting on a smile.

“What a great idea.” Misty said, her teeth wedged together.

“Yeah, what a fabulous idea.” Dawn added with the air of sarcasm. Ash bent down and picked Pikachu up. He gave one last smile to the girls, than quickly ran off. Both girls turned and faced each other.

“He’s going to choose me.” Dawn growled.

“If he goes by looks, that’s unlikely.” Misty replied, smiling. The two girls stared at each other, neither of them blinking. The air could be sliced with a knife, and despite the fiery torches around the dance floor, it was very frosty around the two.

“Excuse me young ladies, but maybe I could be off assistance.” Dawn and Misty turned their heads slightly. Jessie was standing in front of them, but she had tied her hair up and her outfit and glasses disguised her true self.

“What do you want?” Misty grunted.

“I couldn’t help but overhear the, um, issue your having, and I could suggest I way to resolve it.” She said, nodding and smiling.

“Which is?” Dawn asked.

“Why, a battle of course!” Jessie said, grinning. “You both have Pokemon, otherwise you wouldn’t be here. And one this party clears up, you could use the pool. They have these special floats you could use.” The two girls pondered for a moment, and then both smiled.

“What do you say, a four-on-four battle?” Misty grinned.

“I’m in!” Dawn replied. “And whoever has the last Pokemon standing goes on the date with Ash.” She put her hand out, which Misty gladly accepted. They continued to stare at each other, trying to break their hands, while Jessie just stood there and smiled. Piplup awoke, and stared up at her. Jessie stared down at him, smirked, and walked away, leaving the girls to continue their staring contest.

Two hours later, the party had finished. Nurse Joy had decided to leave the cleaning up until the next morning. The stalls and bandstand remained, and rubbish was scattered all over the dance floor.

At the swimming pool, Dawn and Misty stood on opposite ends, facing other for the umpteenth time that night. As the battle was official, they had activated a television screen, displaying their faces and four PokeBalls around them. When the television screen had turned on, six platforms at the bottom of the pool activated. The floats underneath them inflated, instantly raising them to the top.

“Are you ready?” Misty yelled out.

“Of course I am, I have battled gym leaders before.” Dawn replied, smiling. Misty nodded, and both girls turned to the screen to see who would go first.

So their battle begins in the next part :D

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awesome! I hope Misty wins!
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Chapter Eight: Let the Battle Begin!
    A red and green circle appeared on the screen, divided into eight segments, four red to represent Misty, and four green to represent Dawn. A light began to spin around the circle, highlighting a different colour as it spun. After thirty seconds, it began to slow down, and eventually stopped on green.

“Excellent!” Dawn exclaimed, punching her fist into the air. “Ok Pachirisu, come on out!”

“Corsola, let’s bring her down!” Misty yelled. Both trainers through their PokeBalls onto the field, Dawn’s landing on a platform to her right and Misty’s landing on one to her right. Pachirisu and Corsola formed, and then both waited patiently for their orders.

“An electric type, smart move.” Misty said, nodding approvingly. “But it’ll have to do a bang-up job.”

“Pachirisu will easily win!” Dawn smiled. “I have never battled a Corsola before, but I don’t have time to check it out. Ok Pachirisu, are you ready?” The electric squirrel turned and nodded, and Dawn nodded back. “Ok, use Discharge!” Pachirisu quickly released many bolts of blue electricity from her body.

“Corsola, use Spike Cannon!” Misty yelled. Corsola’s spikes glowed and fired white beams, but they were destroyed by the Discharge attack. The bolts hit Corsola and blasted her backwards, causing her to roll across the platform.

“Good job! Now use Super Fang.” Dawn yelled. Pachirisu began to jump from platform to platform, her fang glowing and growing.

“Come on Corsola, use Tackle!” Misty squealed. Corsola got up and ran forwards. The two Pokemon collided, and they were both sent flying backwards.

“Pachirisu use Sweet Kiss!” Dawn exclaimed. Pachirisu released several hearts, which zoomed towards Corsola.

“Try to dodge and use BubbleBeam!” Misty cried. Corsola jumped to a different platform, then fired an array of bubbles towards Pachirisu. They all hit, popping and sending Pachirisu crashing into the water.

“Pachirisu, use Spark to get back up!” Dawn ordered. Pachirisu struggled to move, but used her tail to get forward, electricity coming out of her body.

“Corsola, use Recover!” Misty commanded. Corsola began to glow white, and quickly healed. Suddenly, Pachirisu appeared in front of her, leaping onto the same platform.

“Cor Cor!” Corsola gasped, taking a step backwards. Misty saw Dawn smirk, and was instantly afraid.

“Pachirisu, use Discharge!” Dawn yelled in triumph.

“Corsola, use Spike Cannon!” Misty said, but she knew she had lost
    this round. Pachirisu quickly released her attack, and Corsola screamed in pain and she was sent flying.

“Pachi!” Pachirisu said proudly.

“Corsola!” Misty yelled, and watched sadly as the little pink Pokemon landed with a thud against a platform. The screen changed, signalling that Corsola was out of the match. Misty brought out her PokeBall, turning Corsola into red energy and bringing her back.

“Ok Staryu, it’s your turn now!” The ginger exclaimed, and tossed her next PokeBall onto the platform next to Pachirisu. Staryu formed, and did a little spin.

“Star Yu.” It cried, flexing its limbs.

“Pachirisu use Spark!” Dawn cried, and Pachirisu began to run
    forwards, surrounded by electricity.

“Staryu use Swift.” Misty said confidently. Pachirisu leapt into mid-air, spun around, then came soaring down, smashing into Staryu. The Star Shape Pokemon slid, but managed to stay standing. It then fired small stars from the gem in the middle of its body, blasting Pachirisu over to another platform.

“Get up Pachirisu and use Sweet Kiss.” Dawn yelled. Pachirisu tried to get up, but it was too weak.

“Staryu use Double-Edge!” Misty said excitedly. Staryu began to glow white, then charged forwards. It smashed into Pachirisu, blasting both Pokemon backwards. Pachirisu landed at its starting platform unconscious. Dawn sighed, and pulled out her PokeBall. Misty smiled in triumph.

“Bring on the next victim!” She yelled, her arms folded. Staryu did the same with its limbs, and Dawn smirked.

"I'd glad bring on my next victor." She said, and threw her next PokeBall onto the field.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Chapter Nine: Seeing Staryu’s
    The PokeBall bounced onto the platform to Dawn’s left. With the usual white energy, Piplup emerged. The penguin smiled, and landed happily onto the platform.

“It won’t be so happy when we’re through with it!” Misty said, grinning deviously.

“Don’t worry Piplup, you can cream it!” Dawn said encouragingly.

“Lup Piplup.” Piplup said, smiling proudly. Dawn chuckled, and Misty rolled her eyes.

“Ok Piplup, start off with BubbleBeam!” Dawn yelled.

“Counter with Water Gun.” Misty said, sounding bored. Piplup fired a
    number of bubbles, and Staryu fired a jet of water. The two attacks collided, causing water to spill across the middle platforms.

“Now Piplup, use Peck!” Dawn yelled. Piplup’s yellow beak began to glow white and extend, much like Pachirisu’s fang, and the penguin ran forwards.

“Staryu use Swift!” Misty said, looking ready to sit down. Staryu fired more stars, slamming into Piplup’s midriff. The penguin nearly tripped, but he used it to spin, and slammed his beak into Staryu’s
    gem.

“Staryu!” Staryu yelled. Piplup grinned, and used his beak to throw Staryu into the air.

“Good job Piplup! Now use Bide.” Dawn said. Piplup nodded, and huddled up, lightly glowing white. Misty laughed at this.

“Pretty risky move for a pretty weak Pokemon!” She snorted. “Now
    Staryu, use Swift again!” Staryu landed on a middle platform, and hastily fired more stars. Piplup winced, but absorbed the blow.

“Ok, try using Water Gun again.” Misty huffed. Staryu fired another jet of water, but Piplup still practically ignored it. Dawn grinned, and Misty stamped her foot.

“Ok Piplup, release that energy!” Dawn yelled.

“Staryu, use Double Edge and quickly!” Misty said, her voice cracking in fear. As Staryu ran forwards, covered in white energy, Piplup let out a cry, and a wave of white energy emitted from him. Staryu was hit, and instantly blasted backwards, sprawling across the platforms before landing in the water. Piplup’s attack had caused the water to begin to shake and turn.

“This is perfect Piplup, you can use Whirlpool now!” Dawn said eagerly. Piplup nodded, and his body changed to look blue and water like. A whirlpool quickly formed overhead, and Piplup used his short little arms to direct the whirlpool into the water. It went in between two platforms, and the whole field instantly changed. All the water began to spin and churn, the platforms bashing into each other as they were pulled together. Staryu tried to avoid the middle of the whirlpool, but it was too powerful. Piplup danced from spinning platform to platform, mocking the trapped starfish.

“Come on Staryu, you can get out of this! Use Rapid Spin!” Misty commanded. Dawn and Piplup stared into the middle of the whirlpool. Staryu had disappeared under the water. Dawn was about to command her next move, when the whirlpool began to spin in the other direction. Piplup was suddenly sent flying, his move being used against him. The water began to turn into a giant tornado, the platforms being sucked up along with Piplup. Dawn shut her eyes, worried about what would happen next. Than, the tornado collapsed, water spraying down over the two trainers, instantly soaking them. The platforms smashed into the sides of the pool, a barely conscious Piplup lying on one. The water continued to move, and Staryu leapt up, looking tired and beaten as well, and Misty stared at it sadly.

"Ok then, let's keep the ball rolling." She said.

"Gladly!" Dawn snapped back. "Piplup, use BubbleBeam!"

"Staryu, finish this with Double Edge." Misty said, trying to stay calm. Piplup fired the bubbles, but Staryu swerved past them as it charged forwards. Dawn let out a sad sigh, as Piplup was hit and sent flying into the water. Misty danced happily, and Dawn quickly brought him back. Staryu flexed its limbs, but looked more beaten than before.

"This will be easy for you." Dawn said, pulling out her next PokeBall. "Go Buneary!" She yelled, and threw it onto Staryu's platform.

"Bun Bun!" Buneary exclaimed, as she emerged, and looked rather affronted at the beaten Pokemon next to her.

"Buneary, use Ice Beam!" Dawn yelled.

"Staryu use Water Gun." Misty said, looking away from the battle. Buneary leapt backwards onto another platform, and then fired the beams of light blue energy. Staryu aimed and fired as well, and the jet of water and beams collided, causing an explosion, Misty and Dawn both coughed, trying to look through the smoke to see what had happened.

Some notes:
    -Staryu goes "Hya!" or something along those lines in the anime.
    -Piplup doesn't have a Poke Ball.

Another good chapter, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

- I know Staryu goes "Hya", but I prefered it to say it's name.
    - And Piplup does have a PokeBall, it is seen a number of contests

Chapter 10: An Old Fashioned Punch Up
    When the ice and water had collided, several of the beams were sent flying. They hit the water, instantly freezing certain sections. Now, there were about five miniature icebergs floating around the pool. And, half frozen in one of them, was Staryu. Misty let out a groan, and quickly pulled out two PokeBalls.

"Oh, so sorry about that." Dawn giggled, and Buneary laughed as she bounced from iceberg to platform.

"Don't you worry, I'll get my revenge." Misty smiled. "Ok Politoed, let's end this!" The PokeBall landed on top of a iceberg, and the lime green Politoed emerged.

"Poli Poli." He called, clapping and dancing. Buneary stopped moving, and tapped her foot impatiently at him.

"Buneary use Bounce." Dawn commanded. Buneary stopped tapping, and then stamped her left foot, propelling her into the air.

"Politoed use Tackle." Misty ordered. Politoed jumped into the air as well, just as Buneary came down. Her foot and his head collided, both thrown off course. Politoed smashed into an iceberg, causing little bits of ice to rain around them. Buneary hit a platform, and a crack appeared.

"Buneary, use Dizzy Punch." Dawn ordered.

"Counter with Mega Punch!" Misty said, smirking.

"Yes?" Dawn snapped, as Buneary's ears glowed a rainbow colour.

"Oh, just that I can easily stop your attacks." The gym leader replied, and Dawn scowled. Buneary and Politoed ran towards each other, both aiming. Buneary punched Politoed in the stomach, and the frog retorted by punching the rabbit on the head, knocking her into the water. The rabbit shook and scrambled for a platform.

"Buneary, get out using Bounce!" Dawn said, looking very worried.

"Politoed use DoubleSlap." Misty said, smiling brightly. Buneary dived under the water, touched the bottom, than jumped out of the water. But Politoed was waiting on an iceberg. The green frog grabbed Buneary, and began to slap her with his other hand.

"Buneary Bun!" The little rabbit cried.

"Buneary, use Ice Beam!" Dawn shrieked. Buneary quickly fired the beams, and Politoed was blasted backwards.

"Use Bubble!" Misty said angrily. But Politoed had frozen, and was lying very still on a platform.

"Nice job Buneary! Now use a Dizzy Punch." Dawn said, smiling delightedly. Buneary jumped next to Politoed, and began to punch him
    in the side.

"Politoed, please unfreeze and use Bubble!" Misty pleaded. Politoed
    remained where he was, taking the blows

"We can easily finish this frog off, use Bounce!" Dawn yelled, punching the air. Buneary instantly leapt into the air, managing to gain more height than before.

"Come on Politoed, use Bubble!" Misty said, a tear forming at the side of her eye. Suddenly, the ice began to crack. Misty smiled and Dawn cursed as Politoed broke free and fired several bubbles at Buneary. The Rabbit Pokemon let out a soft groan, her feet bursting the bubbles. But she managed to initiate the attack anyway. Her left foot landed square on Politoed's head, making the frog groan and fall sideways into the icy water.

"We can finish this Buneary, use Ice Beam!" Dawn cried.

"Use Mega Punch and take the attack on your hand." Misty shouted. Buneary fired the beams towards Politoed, who was still bobbing in the water. He raised his fist, and the beams collided with it. Several shot off towards the water, but the ice started to form around his hand. He then jumped into mid-air, and soared down with his fist in front of him. The ice casing caused extra damaged to Buneary, who yelled out as she was blasted into an iceberg, shattering it. Dawn stared towards the floating pack of ice, and was thankful to see that Buneary was still awake. Both Pokemon looked relatively beaten, but now wasn't the time to call the battle off.

"Buneary, end this with Dizzy Punch!" Dawn exclaimed.

"Politoed, bring them down with Tackle!" Misty boomed. Buneary got up and jumped forwards, yelling with glowing ears. Politoed ran forwards, and the two Pokemon collided. Buneary's Dizzy Punch got Politoed in the jaw, while the force of the frog's Tackle knocked the wind out of Buneary. Politoed rolled in mid-air, before smashing into an iceberg. Buneary fell into the water, which had nearly all been frozen by the Ice Beam. The two trainers gasped as both Pokemon were deemed unconscious, leaving behind a frozen battlefield. The two trainers realized that they both only had one Pokemon left each.

"Looks like it is the last round." Dawn said, bringing Buneary back.

"Yep, one last hurdle before Ash is mine." Misty grinned.

"Just because he goes on a date with you doesn't mean he'll fall for you." Dawn snapped, causing Misty to cackle.

"Oh please honey!" She snorted. "I have known him far longer than you, and I am not letting some hussy ruin our relationship."

"We may have only known each other for a short time, but we are more connected than you'll ever be, so bring it out bitch!" Dawn growled, and pulled out her final Pokemon, as Misty did the same.

"Go Mamoswine!"

"Come on out Gyarados!"

"They are down to their last Pokemon." Meowth announced, staring through a pair of binoculars. Team Rocket was watching from a tree nearby, having changed back into their normal attire.

"Excellent, we should be able to strike very shortly." James giggled, rubbing his hand.

"Don't count our blessings yet." Jessie said. "We'll have to move the
    second one of those Pokemon faints."

"Calm down Jess, the machine is waiting, everything is going to go smoothly." Meowth said calmly, but Jessie still smirked.

"Well, let's hope your right about this for once."

If you are liking this story, please feel free to post your views. If you have any constructive criticism, I'll happily hear that too
    Last edited by AceTrainer14; 24th July 2010 at 03:19 PM.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Dawn and Misty are both rather OOC. TR is amusing though. I'm gonna bet 500 on Dawn and 500 on Misty for who wins in the end.

And it turns out that Ash is gay and his new boyfriend is... Drew!
    Last edited by Sith Droideka; 24th July 2010 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Trophies
    Blog Entries

:P Ash ain;t turning gay in this story

Chapter 11: The Final Round
    As Dawn and Misty's battle continued on outside, Ash was wandering slowly through the halls of the PokeCentre. He had been struggling to sleep, and decided to get a glass of water. The young trainer's mind was reeling. During the party, Ash had started to notice that Misty and Dawn were both in love with him. He highly doubted it, but he had been tossing and turning, failing to make sense of it all. As he headed back to his and Brock's room, he arrived at the two girls room.
    Maybe I should pop in and ask them, then I might be able to sleep! Ash thought with a yawn. He knocked on the door, but got no reply.

"Hello?" He said quietly, not wishing to wake the people nearby. He still got not reply. Then, Ash noticed that the door was slightly askew. Shrugging, he opened the door, and dropped his glass in surprise, which shattered into several pieces.

Misty and Dawn weren't their, but their bags remained. Ash looked through them, only to find all their PokeBalls missing. He quickly got back up and left the room, being careful to avoid the broken glass.

His two friends were missing, and he had to find them.

Dawn had seen Gyarados before, but the site of Misty's still shocked her. His body was coiled up, much like a snake, and was glaring down at Mamoswine. The mammoth stood his ground, and was even glaring back.|

"Ok Mamoswine, if we work hard, we can bring her down." Dawn explained, and Mamoswine nodded. "Great! Now use Ice Shard." A ball of ice formed between Mamoswine's tusks, and was fired towards Gyarados.

"Rise into the air and use Flamethrower." Misty said confidently. Gyarados rose into the air, his body uncoiling, and released a jet of fire. It destroyed the ball and Mamoswine was hit with the boiling attack. He was pushed backwards, and his back feet hit the frozen water, shattering it but allowing him to remain on the platform.

"Fight back with Take Down!" Dawn yelled.

"Counter with Headbutt." Misty smiled. Mamoswine began to run across the ice, glowing orange as he ran. As the ice shattered, Mamoswine reached one of the icebergs and ran up it. Gyarados dived towards Mamoswine, looking down. The two Pokemon collided, and both spiraled backwards. Gyarados roared loudly, nearly deafening the two trainers, while Mamoswine smashed an iceberg and landed on a platform

"Get up Mamoswine and use AncientPower." Dawn said, worried. Mamoswine flashed and a ball formed, which he quickly fired at Gyarados.

"This will be easy for you Gyarados, use Hyper Beam." Misty chuckled. Orange particles formed in Gyarados' mouth, and he fired a powerful orange beam of energy. It collided with the AncientPower, and there was an explosion, which hit both Pokemon and made them groan. Gyarados coiled back up again and landed on a platform near Misty.

"Yes, Gyarados has to recharge! Try Ice Shard again." Dawn said excitedly. Mamoswine fired another ball of ice, which smashed into
    Gyarados' jaw, knocking him over.

"GYARA!" He yelled, very grumpy about being injured.

"Nice job, use it again." Dawn said, nearly dancing.

"It is alright Gyarados. Fire Hydro Pump across the field." Misty said. As Mamoswine's attack rolled across the field, Gyaraods fired a powerful jet of water around the area. The ice ball hit part of the
    wave, freezing all of it and adding extra ice onto the field.

"Ok Mamoswine, use Hidden Power." Dawn commanded. Glowing white ovals appeared around Mamoswine, and the mammoth directed them towards Gyarados, and each one slammed into him.

"Quickly, use Flamethrower." Misty yelled. Gyarados straightened up and released another jet of flame, hitting the ice and melting it. The pool was now overflowing, and Mamoswine found that the platform he was on had been frozen to the wall, and was now free and not managing to hold his weight.

"Mamoswine, use Take Down and move from platform to platform." Dawn cried. Mamoswine began to jump, glowing orange.

"We can finish this here and now Gyarados! Use Hyper Beam." Misty said, smiling. Gyarados charged up the faithful beam, and Mamoswine continued to charge. Both Pokemon finished charging at the same time. Mamoswine leapt into the air, and managed to slam into Gyarados from underneath, causing him to roll away. But the giant dragon was still able to fire the destructive attack. It hit Mamoswine in the tusks, blasting him into a platform and obliterating it. Dawn let out a soft gasp, and knew that she had lost the battle.

Noooooooo c'mon Mamoswine!
    I'm getting way too into this.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Chapter 12: Rocket Women
    "Woo-Ho, yeah!" Misty cackled, and she ran forwards and hugged Gyarados. Dawn pulled out Mamoswine's PokeBall, and quickly returned him.

"Well, congrats, I guess." Dawn mumbled. "You put up a great fight."

"I know, pity the same can't be said about you." Misty laughed. Dawn was about to retort, but she felt too defeated. With one last look at the pool, Misty and the grinning Gyarados, the coordinator turned and began to walk away.

"AAAHHH!" Dawn had been about to open the gate to leave the field, but she heard Misty screaming. She turned, and was shocked to see a strange machine rising above the trees. It resembled a Tentacruel, and had dozens of tentacles floating around, with six used as supports. Inside the red jewel, three figures could be seen.

"Oh god, not them..." Dawn sighed, and wasn't surprised when the figures began to sing..
    Is that a voice I hear?
    It's speaking to me loud and clear.
    Floating on the wind
    Past the stars
    In your ears
    Bringing chaos at a-

"Oh great, you lot have another new motto." Misty sighed, and both women tapped their feet as Team Rocket stayed inside their control box, scowling.

"Well, nice to see you again as well." James growled.

"We may have to take your Pokemon as you've been so rude." Jessie said, a thin smile across her face.

"Gladly!" Meowth laughed, and pressed a button. One of the tentacles stretched out, and quickly wrapped around Gyarados. Misty gasped, and pulled his PokeBall out, but the tentacle deflected it and pulled her Pokemon away.

"GYARADOS!" Gyarados roared, but was weak from the battle and couldn't move much.

"Come on Misty, let's show them what we're made of." Dawn said. She may dislike the red-haired gym leader, but she didn't want to see her Pokemon taken away by criminals like Team Rocket. Misty nodded, and the two pulled out PokeBalls.

"Go Starmie!"

"Cyndaquil, get into position!" With two flashes of white, Starmie and Cyndaquil came out.

"Don't think we can't counter!" James yelled. "Go Carnivine!" He attempted to send his grass type into the battle, but it bit him instead.

"Come on Yanmega, bring them down!" Jessie cried, and threw her Pokemon onto the field.

"Starmie, use Water Gun on Yanmega." Misty ordered.

"Cyndaquil, use Swift!" Dawn commanded.

"Carnivine, use Vine Whip on Starmie." James shouted.

"Use SonicBoom on Cyndaquil." Jessie boomed. Starmie fired a jet of water, but Yanmega expertly dodged it. Carnivine's attack sent the starfish into the air. Cyndaquil's Swift knocked both rival Pokemon towards the Tentacruel, and allowed him to dodge the SonicBoom.

"Use Icy Wind!" Misty yelled.

"Tackle Yanmega!" Dawn said.

"Fire an AncientPower at Starmie!" Jessie growled.

"Use Bite on Starmie." James said viciously. Starmie blasted Yanmega and Carnivine with snow, but they both pushed through and bit and fired at it. Cyndaquil jumped into the air and tackled Yanmega into the ground.

"Use Water Pulse on Yanmega." Misty said desperately.

"Try a Flame Wheel on Carnivine." Dawn called.

"Steel Wing on Starmie!" Jessie yelled.

"Bullet Seed on Starmie!" James cried. Starmie fired a ball of water, which turned into a wave. Carnivine grabbed onto Yanmega, and the two avoided the wave, leaving Cyndaquil to be hit, canceling out the Flame Wheel. Starmie was then struck by the two attacks, forcing it towards the Tentacruel.
    "Goodie, another new addition!" Meowth smiled, and pressed a different button. Another tentacle grabbed the starfish, pulling it opposite Gyarados. Misty gasped, and then began to cry. Dawn stared at her, and then at Cyndaquil, who was smiling and not too badly damaged. Then, Dawn remembered something.

"What about your Psyduck?" She said. Misty stopped crying to let out a laugh.

"Oh please, he can only attack if his headache is bad." She groaned. Dawn sighed and was about to give up, but then she thought of something else. Quickly, she whispered into Misty's ear. The ginger slowly began to smile widely.

"Psyduck, come on out!" She yelled, and released her yellow duck.

"Psy Psy." Psyduck announced, perplexed about being sent out.

"Cyndaquil, use Swift on Psyduck's head." Dawn commanded.

"And Psyduck, take any attack that comes your way on your head.." Misty said, smiling brightly. Jessie and James exchanged looks.

"What should we do?" James asked.

"Well, if those twerpettes are stupid enough." Meowth said. Jessie nodded, and turned back to the field.

"Yanmega use AnicnetPower."

"Carnivine use Bullet Seed." The three Pokemon attacked, and a flurry of stars, green seeds and a white ball smashed into Psyduck, all hitting his head. Misty leaned in eagerly, and smiled as Psyduck's eyes began to glow blue.

"Now Cyndaquil, use Flame Wheel around the robot." Dawn cried.

"Cynda." Cyndaquil nodded, and his body turned into fire and he curled up and began to roll away.

"Psyduck, use Confusion." Misty said confidently. Psyduck stared at Carnivine and Yanmega, and their eyes flashed blue as well. They turned and moved towards the machine.

"What's going on...?" Jessie asked.

"Get back out there!" James yelled.

"Carni Carnivine."

"Yan Yan." The two Pokemon outright refused, and stayed around the tentacles. Cyndaquil was causing the grass around the robot to burn, his attack getting more powerful as he moved.

"Psyduck, use Psychic on Cyndaquil!" Misty yelled. Psyduck moved his hands around, and Cyndaquil rose into the air, still covered in fire. Psyduck then moved his hands around faster, and the spinning circle of fire began to spin rapidly around the robot.
    "Gyarados, add some fire!" Misty shouted. Gyarados nodded, and fired a Flamethrower at Cyndaquil, making the Flame Wheel expand. Pysduck's eyes glowed brighter, and his hands began to glow as well. Cyndaquil was now moving exceedingly fast, and soon a tornado of fire had grown around the robot.

"Uh-oh." Team Rocket sighed together. The robot exploded, blasting them, Carnivine and Yanmega into space.

"Looks like we're blasting off again!" They shouted, and disappeared into the night's sky. Gyarados, Starmie and Cyndaquil landed safely, and the trainers rushed over and hugged them all.

"That went well." Dawn said, patting Cyndaquil.

"Nice plan." Misty said, but she avoided looking into her eyes. Dawn chuckled, and continued to pat her Pokemon.

"Dawn, Misty!" The two girls turned to find Ash, Brock and Pikachu running towards them.

"Are you alright?" Brock asked.

"What happened?" Ash quizzed.

"Team Rocket." The girls said, and exchanged looks.

"Why were you out here anyway?" Ash questioned.

"Oh, we were discussing dinner plans." Misty explained. She brought her Pokemon back, and then put her arm around Ash's and pulled him away, talking about the vouchers. Dawn scowled, and began to squeeze Cyndaquil so hard that flame burst out of his back, covering Dawn's face in ash. But Dawn didn't mind, she actually quite liked ash...

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Chapter 13: Farewells
    Later the next day, Dawn stood at the desk, smirking proudly. Through the crowds of people preparing to leave, she could see Misty hugging Ash and Brock, tears streaking down her face. Dawn had not been unable to stop grinning since a phone call earlier that morning

After only about three hours sleep, Dawn awoke to find several dresses on top of her bed.

"Oh, so sorry Dawn, I didn't mean to wake you." Misty was standing in front of the mirror, wearing a long blue dress. "I am just trying on some stuff for my date tonight."

"I see." Dawn grumbled, and kicked the dresses off. Misty chuckled, walked over and put them back on the bed. Dawn pushed her sheets off, and ferreted through her bag by her bed and pulled out a PokeBall. She sent Cyndaquil out, who was still a bit injured from the battle last night, but was still standing.

"Cyndaquil, use Flame Wheel on those dresses." Dawn said. Cyndaquil was about to curl up, but Misty grabbed the dresses up.

"Excuse me Dawn, but in case you have forgotten, I won the battle, meaning I won Ash." She snapped.

"Sorry, but I must have forgot the part where you could put your hideous dresses on my bed." Dawn replied.

"Maybe we should sort that bit out then." Misty growled, and sent out Starmie.

"Cyndaquil, use Flame Wheel." Dawn commanded.

"Counter with Rapid Spin." Misty ordered. The two Pokemon approached each other, tearing and scorching the carpet. As they moved, Dawn suddenly remembered a strategy.

"Use Swift, make a Counter Shield!" She yelled. Yellow stars began to emerge from the flames, smashing into the walls and bunk bed, even shattering the mirror. Misty was shocked, but an idea quickly formed in her mind.

"Use Swift as well, counter that Counter Shield!" She boomed. Starmie began to release stars as well, and they all smashed into one another. The room was quickly becoming full of stars, and Cyndaquil's fire and holes made by Starmie's limbs weren't helping. The two girls went to duck under the bunk bed, but it suddenly burst into flames as Cyndaquil rolled past. Starmie smashed through the door, and the battle began to spread into the hallway.

The two Swift attacks quickly filled up the hallway, smashing lights and breaking several doors. Misty and Dawn began to follow, but were both blasted back by their own Pokemon's attacks.

"I think we should return them." Dawn suggested.

"Scared?" Misty chuckled. Dawn shook her head, and they looked back to the battle. They were shocked to see Ash at the end of the hallway. The two girls gasped and ran forwards, dodging broken doors, shards of glass and astray stars. They both tackled him to the ground, saving him from the attacks. Meanwhile, Cyndaquil and Starmie bounced off opposite walls, and they collided into each other.

There was an explosion, and hundreds of stars appeared, practically destroying the entire hallway. The two Pokemon landed on the floor, unconscious. The three trainers looked up, covered in ash. Misty and Dawn brought their Pokemon back, but not before Nurse Joy arrived.

"I saw that ladies!" She said huffily.

"We're really sorry..." Dawn began.

"It got a bit out of hand." Misty added.

"I know it may be a mistake, but I want your vouchers back. I can return them to pay for the damage." The nurse said, holding her hand out. Reluctantly, the two handed them over, and the nurse turned to leave, but stopped. "Oh, there is a call for you." She said to Misty. Perplexed, Misty rushed over to one of the video phones. She tapped a code in, and saw a message left behind by Daisy.

"We need you back urgently, this trainer came by and they knocked out all our Pokemon. We even had to use Horsea. Please Misty, your Pokemon are probably the only ones we can use."

So that was that. Misty packed her tattered items up, and was ready to go within minutes. Dawn watched as she hugged Ash and Brock, and turned around, looking at Piplup, who was fully cured.

"At least we'll finally be rid of her." She said, smiling.

"Pip Pip." Piplup said, nodding. Dawn turned back, and saw Misty approaching her.

"Yes?" She said, eyebrows raised.

"Can't I say goodbye?" Misty said, looking shocked at her attitude. Dawn realised that Ash and Brock were watching, and she unwillingly agreed to hug Misty.

"I may be leaving, but if you lay one finger on him, I'll have Gyarados eat your stupid little penguin up." Misty whispered, and left the embrace. "Charmed to meet you, hope to see you again at some point." And she walked off as if nothing had happened. Dawn and Piplup's eyes bulged, and the coordinator picked up her starter and stormed off. Ash and Brock, meanwhile, were wishing their friend goodbye.

"See you when we get back to Kanto." Brock said.

"I hope the trip back is good." Ash smiled.

"I am sure it will be, it was great to see you guys again." Misty said. "Bye!"

"Bye!" The two boys said, and Misty left.

"So, have you decided who you like more?" Brock said quietly. Ash looked at him, half amused.

"I have been thinking about it, and I just can't decide." He replied. "But I must say, I have more feelings for Misty at the moment, I have known her longer. Dawn is growing on my though. And don't even consider throwing May into the equation..."

I hope you enjoyed the story :) I'll post the sequel in a few weeks times. But if you liked the story, please post me your overall feedback, and nominate and vote for it in the next fan fic awards :p :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast