TEEN: Kisses: the extemporaneous Valentine's Day one-shot (PreciousMetalShipping)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kisses: the extemporaneous Valentine's Day one-shot (PreciousMetalShipping)

*rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Kisses: the extemporaneous Valentine's Day one-shot (PreciousMetalShipping)

I already posted this fanfic in FF.net (link); that was nearly two weeks ago, or something...

Anyways, this is an extemporaneous Valentine's Day one-shot fanfic named "Kisses", and it follows the (very gay) ship of PreciousMetal from the PokeSpe manga, also known as HunterShipping in case you're referring to the game counterparts. I hope it is to the liking of both sides.

--------------------------------(I'd really appreciate being allowed to use the HR tag of HTML just about now)--------------------------------

Crystal may have been a girl, with all the horrors that entailed, but she secretly prided herself on not being gossipy. That meant she did not like to know of other people’s affairs, did not get involved in them, and, over all, did not eavesdrop on anyone. At all!

However, when she heard a…

“Oh, come on, Silver! Give me a kiss! Just one!”

…her feet automatically took her to the closed door and her ear practically glued itself to the wooden surface. Just what was going on in that room, anyways?

--------------------------------

Not much earlier, Gold and Silver had found themselves entering the room at the same time, one through the window and the other through the actual door. But, as fate would have it, their intent had been the same: they both wished to switch their respective Valentine’s Day chocolate, courtesy of Crystal, for the one the other had. So, in the end, they awkwardly agreed to the exchange, and the still closed bags changed owners.

They sat down on one of the beds, the one by the open window, and they began eating their chocolate in relative peace and absolute silence. The atmosphere was still rather awkward, after all.

Yet Gold could not help but notice the situation was rather funny, now: Crystal had gifted them both with some Kisses for Valentine’s Day, as nothing more than obligation chocolate, she had said, and had given Gold the almond ones, golden-wrapped, and Silver the plain milk chocolate ones, silver-wrapped. And even though it fitted their names, it did not fit their tastes. Hence why they had to sneak around the place with their awesome ninja skills to try to switch the bags without anybody noticing, really…

In less than a blink, the silver-wrapped milk chocolates were gone!

Puppy dog eyes ensued.

“What do you want?” Silver asked Gold, frowning as he rolled the golden-wrapping to a tiny ball before throwing it at the other boy’s forehead.

The puppy dog eyes vanished for a second as Gold recoiled as if hit with a boulder. Then, they were back on.

“I ran out of chocolates,” Gold explained, as Silver took one of his own out of the bag. “Can I have one of yours?”

“No.” And the chocolate-covered almond goodness vanished from Gold’s sight…

…which snapped to a barely noticeable chocolate-smear on Silver’s lips.

“Would you give me a kiss?”

Silver almost spat out the whole chocolate piece back. Glaring, he turned to face Gold again, not failing to notice him staring… creepily… at…

Oh, dear… “What?” Flat. Even the glare had fallen off his face. “I hope you meant a chocolate.”

Gold nearly missed the whole thing, and he did not know how he had not: could it be that he was able to read lips?

“Of course I did!” he replied, all too quickly. “What else could I be asking for? So, please, can you give me a Kiss?”

“I do not like repeating myself.”

“Is that a yes?”

“No, it is not.”

“Oh, come on, Silver! Give me a Kiss! Just one!” Gold whined, clinging to his sleeve.

And Silver promptly froze, even when the heat rose to his cheeks. He barely managed a frown. “That way of saying it…” he began slowly, carefully, “…do. Not. Ever. Use it. Again!” he hissed venomously at last.

…then, he was falling back on the bed. With Gold on top.

Gold. On top. Damn his luck! He could not help becoming all flustered because of it…

“Gotcha!” Gold exclaimed triumphantly in an apparent non sequitur.

Except it had something to do with the problem at hand. Or, actually, the problem no longer at hand: his almond Kisses’ bag was gone from his now loose grip.

Damn his luck! Again!

As a counter to the tackle, Gold was punched off from over Silver, before the other got to him on the floor and tried to wrestle the Valentine’s Day gift out of the thief’s grasp.

It all went downhill very fast, and it became a veritable mess. The bag with the chocolates had long rolled under the bed, and was forgotten. Gold tried over and over again to overcome Silver, but that guy just had the talent to roll them over in order to continue his attack on him. And Silver was just pulling Gold up by the front of his shirt when two things happened.

First, Gold went on with the ‘love can beat hatred’ cliché, risked it, and planted a literal kiss on Silver’s lips, effectively stopping him.

Second…

“Oh, my! Oh, my! …just what are you two doing?”

…Crystal finally decided eavesdropping was not enough and stormed into the room.

And she so wished she had a camera back then, as her thousand words on the event were not worth the same as a lone picture would have.

----------------------------------------------------------------(the end)----------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked this, or if I posted it wrongly somehow, please reply.
    Last edited by Kayi-chan; 14th March 2011 at 02:38 PM.

2010/08/02: 4th chapter

More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kisses: the extemporaneous Valentine's Day one-shot (PreciousMetalShipping)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I really really really like this story.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This story really put a smile on my face.

i LOVE it!

Probably one of the best shipping stories I've EVER read. That said, I hate shipping, so that pretty much goes without saying given that I LOVE this.

To surmise, I love this, well done.

It's kind of a shame this is a one shot. But then again, turning it into a series might bastardise it a bit.

Anyway - love it!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kisses: the extemporaneous Valentine's Day one-shot (PreciousMetalShipping)

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I really really really like this story.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This story really put a smile on my face.

i LOVE it!

Probably one of the best shipping stories I've EVER read. That said, I hate shipping, so that pretty much goes without saying given that I LOVE this.

To surmise, I love this, well done.

It's kind of a shame this is a one shot. But then again, turning it into a series might bastardise it a bit.

Anyway - love it!
    Thank you very much!!! I'm very glad you liked it!

More fanfiction at:

Okay, you have GOT to post this on FF.Net so I can fave it!

That being said, I like stories that use double entendres like Kisses, so I'm obviously a natural fan of this one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Okay, you have GOT to post this on FF.Net so I can fave it!

That being said, I like stories that use double entendres like Kisses, so I'm obviously a natural fan of this one.
    It's already on FF.net; the link is in the author notes at the very beginning.

Thank you for liking it and letting me know, by the way.

More fanfiction at:

Blog Entries

Sorry to double post!

Since this is a one-shot, I think it actually belongs to the Archive, but I don't know... and I don't know how to move it either. Anybody can help me?

More fanfiction at:

Blog Entries

And then we found silver in a wife dress!

Bwahahaha! I haven't laughed like that in a while!

A nice little one-shot, I am not a fan of shippings and heck, I am completly against gold/silver and generally every male/male shipping.

But, haaaa... It was writen in such a light hearted way that it actually caught me on it and made me read it all! Good job!

Anyway, could you please give me a few pointers for a story of my own? The link is on my signature if you are interested.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Omanyte! View Post
    And then we found silver in a wife dress!

Bwahahaha! I haven't laughed like that in a while!

A nice little one-shot, I am not a fan of shippings and heck, I am completly against gold/silver and generally every male/male shipping.

But, haaaa... It was writen in such a light hearted way that it actually caught me on it and made me read it all! Good job!
    Hee hee hee... I was told once, if you manage to present it nicely, you can sell anything to anyone. I guess this proves it.

I'm glad that you decided to give me and my story a chance, even when you don't like shippings and are against yaoi. I'm really honored!

Also, I thank you a lot for your nice comments. Now, go tell your friends about this story or something! (just kidding )

Quote Originally Posted by Omanyte! View Post
    Anyway, could you please give me a few pointers for a story of my own? The link is on my signature if you are interested.
    Of course. Just give me a minute... *clicks link*

More fanfiction at:

Blog Entries

Sorry for double posting... again.

I come with an announcement this time: I kind of hold two nominations at the Fic Awards for this one story, and three in total if you include Two Garnets and some Cherries with Cream.

First nomination is at the Shipping category. Second is for Canon Character, with my take on Gold being put into consideration for the prize.

Now, I wouldn't mind the Canon Character award, but the Shipping one is in an awkward situation, as Kisses is up against my other fic. My other fic is not a one-shot, unlike this one, so I'd like it best if neither won.

I really don't like the idea of putting my only two Pokémon fanfics ever to fight each other so early on, especially since the second chapter of TG&SCWC (...LOL!) is in the making and it's taking so much effort from me already; I don't want to think what would happen if Kisses won over the other, I'd probably be demotivated forever...

So, please, people, really, help me by not voting for either fanfic in the Shipping category. I'll thank you forever.

More fanfiction at:

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kayi Rowling View Post
    Sorry for double posting... again.

I come with an announcement this time: I kind of hold two nominations at the Fic Awards for this one story, and three in total if you include Two Garnets and some Cherries with Cream.

First nomination is at the Shipping category. Second is for Canon Character, with my take on Gold being put into consideration for the prize.

Now, I wouldn't mind the Canon Character award, but the Shipping one is in an awkward situation, as Kisses is up against my other fic. My other fic is not a one-shot, unlike this one, so I'd like it best if neither won.

I really don't like the idea of putting my only two Pokémon fanfics ever to fight each other so early on, especially since the second chapter of TG&SCWC (...LOL!) is in the making and it's taking so much effort from me already; I don't want to think what would happen if Kisses won over the other, I'd probably be demotivated forever...

So, please, people, really, help me by not voting for either fanfic in the Shipping category. I'll thank you forever.
    I think there's a rule that you have to vote in every category. Sorry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama View Post
    I think there's a rule that you have to vote in every category. Sorry.
    Well... f***.

Thing is, I never thought I'd truly be the only one in that category by the time the nominations were over. I expected someone else to be chosen to compete with my stuff... but there it is, as I saw this morning: my works are going against each other.

...I don't feel too well now. I'm far more nervous than I would have been if there were others in that category, and I don't want to know the results either. It's such a weird feeling.

More fanfiction at:

it was kinda predictable other than that it was hilarious XD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S-Blade View Post
    it was kinda predictable other than that it was hilarious XD
    Oh, thank you very much, hon!

More fanfiction at:

Follow Marik On Twitter Add Marik on Facebook
    Visit Marik's Youtube Channel

Bahahahahahahaha! That is just perfect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno26 View Post
    Bahahahahahahaha! That is just perfect.
    Thanks for enjoying it so much, and for letting me know! I'm sure glad you liked my work

More fanfiction at:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast