Introductions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introductions.

Pathological Egotist Psi Yamaneko's Avatar

Default Introductions.

Erherm...I'm a rabid fan artist and fiction writer/Moderator of the Fiction Forums from The Pokemasters, anybody here familiar with me?

Introduce yourselves. I dunno, maybe this is kind of spam, but in the Arts it's nice to know your fellow artists. It helps build a sense of community.

What kind of art do you do? What's your favorite video game? Anime? Do you write fiction? Where has your fiction been posted? Do you do realistic art? Chibis? Furries? Where has your art been posted?

Tell about yourselves.

I am Psi Yamaneko. I do a wide variety of art-types. Lately I've been toying around with Photoshop and doing "Furries". My art can be seen on Mediaminer, Side7 and one piece on RPGamers.com, a couple are on Monkey Island sites and Yu-Gi-Oh! sites. I have no favorite videogame per se, though I enjoy Final Fantasy, Suikoden and other such games. I also like Devil May Cry. ~_^ I write fanfiction for whatever muse I have, which is probably why my pieces have a crippling tendancy to never be finished. ((Though I hope to finish my Yu-Gi-Oh! story "Equus in Latin..." soon.)) Some of my stories, like "Yousatsukou" and "Tears of Oni" are novelizations of anime or video games retold with Pokemorphs. "Yousatsukou" is Pokemon/Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. In other words, a story based on an anime based on a book. My writing can be found here, on Pokemasters, Fanfiction.net, Mediaminer, Dantegirl's Devil May Cry webpage, and various other places.

You?
    Last edited by Psi Yamaneko; 6th February 2003 at 06:02 PM.

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Hi, there. I do remember your posts from TPM.

My name is Barbara, but everyone calls me 'Barb'. I'm not much of an artist, but I love to read and write. Most of my fanfiction is on FFN (follow the 'Dorothy Parker' link in my sig) and I've also critiqued fanfiction for a Pokémon shipping site (follow the 'Aunty Barb' link). I believe I've also posted my fics (8 in total, shamefully low) on OPS, TPM, SPP (before it went down completely) but I haven't put any here yet.

My muse seems to have deserted me for the present, but I do write mostly shipper stories with drama and romance. However, I have also written a couple of original fiction pieces and I entered one into a contest sponsored by Writer's Digest magazine. I must've been feeling bold that day.

Anyhow, welcome!

You know, for kids! A Concerned Solomon's Avatar

The Tater Tot, also known as The Review Guy, Saint Dogbert of Technology, and countless others. My prized "Night of the Horriffic Monster-Like Thingy Guy" can be found here or on FF.net. I cannot draw to save my life. And yes, Barb, I remember AAML Fan and Confessions. A friend of mine spoofed the bad AAMRNs on FF.net with "Bob Does Stuff! An AAML Story!"

polyethylene

Well...

I'm Pluvius, and Togechukku on TPM and SPP (before it went down), and I mod fan fic at TPM (not that I'm any good at it, despite what brothers and sisters may happen to say). I have a HUGE online family, consisting of adopted sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, cousins and the likes... I'm mainly a writer, though I'll dabble in art occasionally...

I'm gay, and that usually shows in my work, but then there are times I'll write other pairings... I'm extremely perverted (just ask anyone that knows me!) and most of my 'other' works wouldn't be allowed on here... <cough> I write in a variant of fandoms, but mainly consisting of Harry Potter, Pokemon, and Originals (usually fantasy.)

I dabble in a lot of things, linguistics being one of them, and I support a wide range of pairings. (But I love every pairing! Especailly Sakaki/Madame boss!)

<pokes Psi>

so sell your suit and tie and come and live with me
    leukemia schizophrenia polyethylene
    there is no significant risk to your health
    she used to be beautiful once as well

plastic bag, middle class, polyethylene
    decaffeinate, unleaded, keep all surfaces clean
    if you don't believe this, sell your soul
    if you don't get into it, no one will

I'm Togepretty on TPM, SPP, FF.net, TPT, OPS, and of course here.
    I first got associated with the Pokemon Community by reading fanfics on FF.net.
    Pokemon fanfics is what first got me into writing. Everything I've written is on FF.net.
    *Points to her sig*
    I usually write Romance and comedy, and all of my stories contain at least some hints of Pokeshipping. I'm on a one-shot fic spree at the moment, though I don't know why.
    I've written some original stuff, but I don't have it up anywhere.

If we are talking about art, you are talking to the wrong person. While I'm not a horrible artist, I'm also not a good one. The only things I can draw are exact(or as close as I can get) copies of something else, and it usually takes me at least an hour to complete a picture that I would be happy with.

"Kiss My Ash!" - me
    I am a proud defender of Ash.
    Why?
    Because he is such a cutie!
    Member of the OPS and proud supporter of Pokeshipping
    Check out my fanfiction

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm Blackjack Gabbiani, and I've been a net presence since around late '98 with a FFVI fanfic I wrote called "Music of a Thousand Voices"

Now, I consider that fic to be a steaming pile of crap, but I still get mail for it even today...

*sigh*

Yeah, FFVI was my first major fandom, then I branched out into MySTings *my attack on a FF7 tentacle lemon called "Unethical Procedure" is semi-legendary*

Then I got into Pokemon. Oh yes, love it. I've latched onto Jirarudan and have not let go.

Also heavy into Digimon, especially the second season. *Yukio IS mine! Yes!* ...and if you know who Yukio is, you're probably looking at me funny right now...

I'm a notorious procrastinator, *ironically, right there, I took about a 5-minute break* and take forever to finish my ficcage, or update my sites...

And now I'm bored so I'm posting. Later!

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

FF MySTs! I *KNEW* I had seen your name somewhere before! You're the one who was using Relm in her MySTing! (Not that I remember reading any of them, but someone mentioned those to me about, oh, two years ago, when I was juggling with the project of MySTing FF VII with the FF VI characters (in answer to the opposite MyST)).

Anyway, yeah, me.

I'm Damian Silverblade though I'd rather people just call me Damian or D (though that's not my real name, which is Guillaume). I used to be known as Big Bad Pokémon (BBP), but dropped that name at some point for Damian Silverblade.

I tend to write fantasy stuff, though I've been known to dabble in thrillers and science-fiction. I've been writing for close to three years now, and the largest part of this, I spent working on one damn fic (The Greater Evil, in all three iterations : first the original version (which was a direct sequel to my first fic, an unnamed 6-chapters "Prologue" of sort to the larger work), then a revised and edited, and now a new fic of the same name but only loosely based on the older two).

I've been mostly a TPMers before, though I did mod for a time at Serebii.net ; but TPM was a home of sort, until things went completely bullshitty there (the webmaster turned from "semi-decent" to "absolute ass"), so I left and joined up here, would it only be because a smaller board make for more chances to get to know new people. That's been working just fine .

Art-wise, I draw randomly. That is to say, at time I get the urge to draw, sometime anime-style, sometime realistic-style, and then, well, I do just that. I don't do it all that often, though.

Oh, and I'm a university student in History and Eastern Asian studies, as both topics have long since been of interest to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yep over at SVAM until they removed the FF section *I'll have to resubmit them*

I do have two Pokemon ones up there, though! And some misc lemonage MySTs...

yeah, I use Relm from FFVI, Prettz from the FF anime, and Sakura from Street Fighter...

Manga Sam Fangirl Revolutionary Girl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Me-ness.

*waves at everyone*
    Well, hello there. I'm Latonya. 24, grad school dropout trying to turn back into grad school drop in. At ff.net, I'm my own name, Latonya Wright, but don't go over there, because it's embarassing how long it's been since I've updated anything.

Been hanging out on Net things since I started college in 1996, and frequently lurked on many Sailor Moon boards and websites. I also did a lot of lurking at the MST sites. Never actually posted anything until 2001, though, when I found ff.net and decided to give in to my writing impulses. That was also the time I discovered the Pokemon shipping craze. Eventually, I got in the mood for some Eldershipping one day, but I could hardly find any. This irritated me to no end, so I decided to handle it myself and just write To make a long story short, I got bitten with the bug, and it's been all about the Eldershipping ever since. *points to sig*

Back when I used to write, my style was usually of the romance/ angst/ snarky humor variety. However, thanks to a variety of factors, I've had the Writer's Block From Hell for eons. I've tried writing through it, but the harder I try the worse it gets, and I was never that good a writer anyway. So I'm semi-retired, at least from the Pokemon fandom. I still edit and beta and all that prereader stuff, though, and I still run the webpage, even though I can never seem to update it. :wailing:

Other fandoms I'd like to get into: Harry Potter, Whose Line, Amadeus (so precious few there!!).

I can't draw anything.

Feel free to submit things, send PMs, etc! It'll take me a while to answer you (I work three jobs, all of which are annoying), but I will answer you!

"Ol' Flying Fingers Sammy jumped the gun."

Pokemaniacs Anonymous: Growing old =/= growing up.

Pathological Egotist Psi Yamaneko's Avatar

I guess I should mention that I am a University student as well. (("College" we call it more in the states.)) I am an English Major With Focus In Writing.

I have been doing fiction since I was in fourth grade and I wrote everything long hand and few people ever saw them. In middle school I did a 135 page long novelization of Secret of Monkey Island, also long hand. I wrote the "People Under the School" stories too, the longest of which was 175 pages long hand. The last "People Under the School" story I wrote when I was in 10th Grade. In 11th Grade I posted "Silver Shadow", a Pokemon G/S fiction centered around the Rival on TPM. My very first online fic. That last "PUtS" was the last epic story I've ever finished. I have problem keeping muses.

Now I moderate the TPM Fanfiction Archives along with dratinihaunter13, Togechukku here (word up man!), and OzAndrew. I'm doing a crap job of it around my studies. Blah.

That fellow in my avatar is a strange blonde creature named "Yuber". BBP ((NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CALL YOU DAMIAN!)) has already met him. He sits on my shoulder and tells me to burn things. Incidently, he is also the Demon of Typoes and the God of Writer's Block. We've all met him I guess.

I go by the name "Psi Yamaneko" all over the Internet. If you see somebody out there called "Psi Yamaneko", it's probably me.
    Last edited by Psi Yamaneko; 7th February 2003 at 10:16 PM.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Oh, call me BBP all you want.

It's "Damian Silverblade" that gets on my nerve. Please people, it's an awkwardly long name to type out. Save yourself some time when you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

The God Buttons Legend of Didesy's Avatar

Heh, I'd rather call you Mr. Silverbloodywolfthing ;P

I'm not really an arty person. Why am I here? Don't ask me either...

I like drawing. I really like it. Lately, though, I've been on a art-and-real-life depression kind of thing. I've COMPLETELY run out of juice. I draw only what inspires me. I guess you could call me an Impressionalist. Sometimes I get those feelings, and I seem to look at the world in a different way, and I just want to draw it... all the same, I don't have many skills. I've never really been to art school, and I've never really had a style. Like myself, I'm constantly changing (no, I'm not a Kakureon.)...

I only very very very rarely write. And that's only when something's really triggered off in me... and as I said, I'm Impressionalist, and I have to write it fairly hastily so I can preserve the impressions. That's why art seems easier. You don't need to think necessarily.

I don't belong to any board, and I'm pretty interested in... nothing? I dunno.

Dumdidoo.
    rurou wa suteki

[...ne]

Oh, very neat idea. ^^ It's always neat to learn something new about people.

Name's RapidashRider, or RR for short, though I've been sighted at many different places under the guises of Satana, Texan Cowgirl, SabaSong, Texan CowGRILL (not to be confused with the previous, of course), and Ash for a select few. I'm straight off of the TPM board, actually--I *hate* the fanfic section there. It bored me. ^^

Who am I? I'm a writer, not necessarily fanfiction. Yes, I do have a few odd fanfics floating around, mostly short stories because I *hate* my novel (almost as much as TPM, not quite), but I'm currently embarking on a teen-fantasy series and a sci-fi novel. My main focus is on fantasy/sci-fi, but I'll pop in some horror and romance on occasion just for jollies. Don't ask, I tend to jump around a bit. I happen to be completely disorganized, its a disease. ^^

*laughs at the mention of drawing* I suck. Need I say more? I can do stick figures, though! *poses*
    Cowgirl Commandments
    ~ Thou shalt not drive a Ford ~
    ~Thou shalt do it in the dirt ~
    ~Thou shalt love thy horse more than thy boyfriend ~
    ~Thou shalt run with the speed God gave you ~
    ~Thou shalt be loud and thou shalt be PROUD! ~

The God Buttons Legend of Didesy's Avatar

Originally posted by RapidashRider
    Oh, very neat idea. ^^ It's always neat to learn something new about people.

Name's RapidashRider, or RR for short, though I've been sighted at many different places under the guises of Satana, Texan Cowgirl, SabaSong, Texan CowGRILL (not to be confused with the previous, of course), and Ash for a select few. I'm straight off of the TPM board, actually--I *hate* the fanfic section there. It bored me. ^^

Who am I? I'm a writer, not necessarily fanfiction. Yes, I do have a few odd fanfics floating around, mostly short stories because I *hate* my novel (almost as much as TPM, not quite), but I'm currently embarking on a teen-fantasy series and a sci-fi novel. My main focus is on fantasy/sci-fi, but I'll pop in some horror and romance on occasion just for jollies. Don't ask, I tend to jump around a bit. I happen to be completely disorganized, its a disease. ^^

*laughs at the mention of drawing* I suck. Need I say more? I can do stick figures, though! *poses*
    It's extremely hilarious, now, when I recall you and Mr. E used to be together. </spam>

You did forget to say that other people should never, ever piss you off.
    rurou wa suteki

[...ne]

polyethylene

Originally posted by Legend of Didesy
    It's extremely hilarious, now, when I recall you and Mr. E used to be together. </spam>

You did forget to say that other people should never, ever piss you off.
    <steals her fork and horns and has replicas made>

<sells them and shares profit>

<cackles insanely>

Yes, on that note, NOBODY piss of RapidashRider... unless you like roasting slowly over the eternal flame of death in the little place that we like to call hell. Because it's so nice and warm and cuddly and...

so sell your suit and tie and come and live with me
    leukemia schizophrenia polyethylene
    there is no significant risk to your health
    she used to be beautiful once as well

plastic bag, middle class, polyethylene
    decaffeinate, unleaded, keep all surfaces clean
    if you don't believe this, sell your soul
    if you don't get into it, no one will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast