TEEN: Gotta Steal 'Em All? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gotta Steal 'Em All?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Gotta Steal 'Em All?

You're right I didn't expect that twist in things I wonder what will happen to Sam this next time?

As for your mistakes you know the drill in the spoiler.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    You're right I didn't expect that twist in things I wonder what will happen to Sam this next time?

As for your mistakes you know the drill in the spoiler.
    My readers were so mad at me... Oh, fun times... One of them said that she'd stop reviewing (because she wouldn't stop reading) unless Sam got his Ditto back soon. She held to her threat.
    0.0 ... ... ... :D REALLY? Woot!! Ha ha! Win! YAY!
    (now watch as next chapter I screw up repeatedly T_T') For the record, though- it's really suspenseful when you hide your errors in the spoiler. I have to brace myself to click it... Lol, and I made the mistake of looking at this during study hall (I wonder if anyone saw my barely-contained joy-tweak... :P) (But- that doesn't mean I want you to change it. I think it's fun. Just thought I'd let you know my little reaction to it... That 'Spoiler' sign is almost intimdating.)

Blog Entries

Yes I know it is that is way I do it. Because it might be bad and like this one it might be good so it keeps you on the edge since you are keeping me on it so much.

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

No copyright infringement intended.

SERIES WILL BE CONTINUED IN A SEPARATE STORY - Gotta Steal Them All: Johto. :) The story is FAR from over.

Blaine had called Thief once the whole island begun to shake. Upon the arrival of the Captains of Kanto and Thief, Mewtwo confronted the them. He pointed out the entrance to the underground lab, and they managed to rescue Sam from underneath the rubble. His wrist suffered no more than fracture but his left hand was almost a complete loss. It had been broken so badly that there wasn't much they could do. They told the doctors to put it in a cast anyway, hoping that, at the very least, he would regain some mobility with it. Once he'd received some treatment for his most severe injuries the Thief Lord moved him to their most outstanding hospital. As they'd left Cinnabar, Mewtwo had destroyed the island. He had evoked the lava from the long dormant volcano, leaving no trace that there had ever been a Pokémon Mansion there at all. During this confusion, Giovanni escaped custody and fled. No one had seen him since.

Police had tried to investigate the disappearance of Viridian's gym leader and the destruction of Cinnabar, but they publicly announced that the investigation was 'unnecessary' and would not be continued.. The public had many conspiracy theories about this; one stated that there was a higher power in Kanto that was silencing the noble police officers. Many believed that the whole thing was a cover-up for something. There was never any proof, as with most conspiracy theories.
    By the time Sam finally awoke in the hospital, Venosaur and Scyther had already recovered from their wounds. Gabriel's damaged metal plates were hammered out and fixed by skilled nurse's from Hoenn. Cat, however, was still in poor condition. Her battle with the Gengar left her terrified of the dark. That wasn't the only scar. The nurses said that she would eventually heal, but for now, she was paralyzed. After the news, Sam stopped talking to people for awhile. Once he had started talking again, he lashed out at anyone and, really, everyone- piercing words that stuck people right to the core. His whole personality turned on its head, leaving him cold and bitter.

Blue had managed to beat the Elite Four before Red, but his triumph was short lived. Red had beaten him. With all eight badges and the title of 'Former Champion', Blue had returned home. He figured he could help his grandfather with his research. A few weeks later, he was approached by a representative of the Thief's Guild and was appointed Captain and given the rebuilt Gym in Viridian. His position of Gym Leader was widely accepted by the public. The people of Viridian loved him. Being the final Gym Leader, he was not challenged often so he had plenty of time to carry on with some Pokémon research of his own.

He also spent a little more time with Daisy. She eventually asked him to deliver a letter to Sam for her. He agreed.
    After fleeing the Pokémon Mansion, Arthur, aka Archer; Patrick, aka Petrel; and Lance, aka Proton were not seen again. Two months later, Sam had recovered enough to be walking around Riley came to talk to him.

"Sam... How've you been holding up?" Riley asked.

Sam didn't even turn around to talk to him. "Do you need something?"

"Do I need something? Not really. I just came to check up on you," Riley responded.

"You are a terrible liar."

Riley sighed. "Sam, listen- I know you're planning something. I know you want revenge, but no one knows where in the world they're hiding... If there's something you know, I need you to tell me. You've done more than I asked for... You could have been killed! Let us handle it."

Sam turned to glare at him, his voice dripped contempt as he responded. "'Us?' What you mean let you and the Captains handle it? You won't get involved because you're the high and mighty Thief Lord and won't get your hands dirty and the 'captains' are a joke. Loyal to a point, you've got yourself quite the army."

Riley was more than irritated by the comment and was about to answer when Steven interrupted. "Riley, can I talk to you for a second?"

Riley sent Sam a furious look before following Steven.

"What? Is it important?" Riley asked.

"Calm down, Riley. It's not like you to loose your cool over this," Steven said calmly.

Riley looked away, still irritated, "He's just so... He is has been absolutely-"

"I know. Cut him some slack." Riley glared at Steven. "No, don't glare at me like that. You'll have to give him credit; he's got a point. You can't get involved directly in this and the Captains of Kanto abandoned him once and they're likely to do it again. Now Ditto is who knows where, Cat is traumatized and paralyzed, and he's been crippled for pretty much the rest of his life."

"The Captains didn't just abandon him, they had understandable reasons!"

"Except Erika. And Misty could have at least helped. But you're missing the point."

Riley sighed. "Alright, fine. Yes, they could have helped, but how was I supposed to know he'd try and do it on his own?"

"I warned you about him. Sam does not respect authority," Steven chuckled. "Now, what was it you wanted to ask him?"

"I know he's planning something. He knows something we don't. Or he has a hunch at the very least," Riley pointed out.

"I'll bet you're right. Let me talk to him," Steven said.

"He will tell me, I don't need a middleman," Riley stated stubbornly.

"I won't be a middle man, but if you keep coming at him as his superior that won't recognize his blame in all this, then he'll probably end up going off on his own again. And now's he's injured. I know you're pissed but you're not doing yourself any favors. I'll try to smooth things out a bit, and then you can ask him whatever, okay?"

Riley slowly nodded and waved him off with clear irritation regardless. Steven walked right up to Sam and leaned on the railing, "He's not a bad guy, you know." Sam said nothing. "He has his limitations, there is only so much he can do. He tries his best."

"I know. I blame myself more than I blame him... I should have been faster... Stronger... I won't make that mistake again," Sam voice was cold and burned with malice.

Steven nodded. "I see... I suppose it's good that you haven't given up yet."

Sam managed a small smile. "I wouldn't let Patrick be that lucky." Steven motioned for Riley to come back.

"And what's your plan?" Riley asked. Sam looked at Steven. "I know you've got something in mind, Sam. I will help any way I can."

Steven nodded at Sam, who remained silent for few moments. "I don't know anything for sure, but my guess is they ran to Johto."

"Why do you think Johto?" Riley asked, curious.

"That is where Adriana is. There must be a Team Rocket base there and they'd be safer in Johto than here in Kanto."

"Makes sense... But what if they are still in Kanto? Do you want to have thieves searching for them?"

"That will not be necessary." The three turned to stare at Mewtwo, who'd appeared behind them. "I will watch for them. I must stay in Kanto for now, for reasons I cannot explain, but if they are truly in the region of Johto, I will still help you find your lost friend when that time has come."

Sam nodded. "Thank you. You've done far more than our deal bargained for." Mewtwo nodded and left.

"So I guess that means you want to go to Johto as soon as possible," Steven inferred. He knew Sam too well to not see this coming.

"Yes, but... I can't take Cat with me. She's terrified of the dark now and she can't fight right now. Venosaur has probably gone through enough fighting and Gabriel needs to go back to Hoenn. I'm only going to take Scyther and maybe Chansey with me."

"I'll take them home for you," Steven offered. Sam nodded. Sensing that Sam was done talking, he left and motioned for Riley to come with him.

Alone now, Sam pulled out the letter Daisy sent him. He flipped it open with his right hand and scanned it. He sighed, "She would..." He shook his head and stared at it again. "I'm sorry, Daisy." He crumpled up the letter and threw it in the nearby fireplace.

Sam stared at his left hand. It was still in the cast. Everyone kept telling him that there wasn't any point. He'd never regain full use of his hand no matter what. One doctor in particular kept pushing to have it cut off and replaced, but Sam wouldn't allow it. Everyone kept coming and showering him with sympathy... Fake sympathy since most of it came from the people who'd left him when he needed them the most. But he'd learned his lesson- He'd never rely on someone else to save him ever again.

Thanks to Foonator. And thanks to Soulmaster... Who (with any luck) won't have too many typos to catch this time! :D
    Last edited by Noteleks; 5th March 2012 at 07:10 PM.

Yes I know it is that is way I do it. Because it might be bad and like this one it might be good so it keeps you on the edge since you are keeping me on it so much.
    :D Then I'm doing my job. Though I can tell already that you're going to just LOVE the epilogue of Johto. *innocent smile*

Blog Entries

I agree poor Sam, Poor Cat, Poor the rest of the team. But I can't wait for Johto and you putting the "only 17 days til the end of Johto" doesn't help any. You just keep doing good chapters and you really know your plot twists. So good job and I can't wait til Johto.
    Now for your mistakes....

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub

I agree poor Sam, Poor Cat, Poor the rest of the team. But I can't wait for Johto and you putting the "only 17 days til the end of Johto" doesn't help any. You just keep doing good chapters and you really know your plot twists. So good job and I can't wait til Johto.
    Now for your mistakes....

Ha ha ha!
    ... ... Oh dear...
    ... ... ... Oh my god... That was so mean! You made me cry... From laughing so hard! :D You got me... Hee hee... That was a good one... That was really just quite awesome actually. ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noteleks View Post
    Ha ha ha!
    ... ... Oh dear...
    ... ... ... Oh my god... That was so mean! You made me cry... From laughing so hard! :D You got me... Hee hee... That was a good one... That was really just quite awesome actually. ;)
    Score one for me. You realize I just had to do that sometime. didn't you?

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub

Score one, eh? Well, what does that put the score at? 17-1? >:D
    If I'd paused to think about it... ... Yeah... But I didn't.... It totally caught me off guard (though the 'prize' was rather suspicious.) I was so prepared to see that I had LOADS of typos and was so nervous about the spoiler. Only to find that I was totally in the clear... Not. You lead me into a sense of false-security... Don't know that I can trust you after that.

Blog Entries

All I have to say after this is MWAHAHA.

So to make up for it here is the prize I would have given you. (For real this time.)

Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub

Take your wins where you can- I am the master of cliffhangers and WILL get you back. >:) Avenged Sevenfold!

(After hesitating and glaring at the screen for a moment about that spoiler.) Lol. :P I will have to go have a cookie for real... After watching El Dorado for the 3rd time this week.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234