Evolution

Thread: Evolution

Registered User pokemasterfrank's Avatar

Default Evolution

Updates
    1-30-2003
    I'm back! And I've brought a fic a began a few months ago. Anyway, I've decided to post it here (you probably figured that out already...). Alrighty. btw...my prolouges are always short...

Table of Content
    Prolouge

Registered User pokemasterfrank's Avatar

Prolouge
    The clear, pure light stung as I opened my eyes. I looked around at my surroundings. I was in the middle of a vibrant grassy meadow, the trees and bushes bursting with life, thriving, living at the pinnacle of life. The sunlight streamed though the supple branches of the rich brown tree, the pure golden rays touching my face, warming my body…and my soul. This was paradise.

I stumbled over to the crystal clear lake, shimmering, gleaming in the sunlight. I submerged my hands into the cool liquid and scooped it up. The pure crystals fell to the ground, breaking into many shining pieces. I touched the pure, refreshing water to my lips, the liquid cooling my body as it streamed down my throat, and refreshing my soul with its life-giving powers.

I climbed up the tree vibrant tree, bearing fruits in its branches. The brilliant red apple gleamed in the sunlight. The apple looked so lush, the digestive juices practically dripped from my mouth. I picked one off, leaf and all. I took a big bite from it, the apple chunks crunching under my teeth, the fruits sweet juices oozing out, stimulating my taste buds. I swallowed and took another bite from it.

There was a field of flowers to the west of the lake. I made my way around the majestic lake to the field. There were flowers of many different colors, blues, greens, whites, yellows, and more! The flowers blended together in a warming ensemble. I dived into the flowers, letting them tickle my belly. I began smelling each type, each one with a different smell. The aromas were amazing, they melted my insides like microwaved butter.

The sun was glaring now, but not irritating, but still getting excessive. I shielded my eyes with my hand and dashed toward the tree and leaned next to it. The shade under the tree was wonderful, not too hot, not too cold, and blocked the rays of the wonderful sun from my eyes. It was perfect. I looked around as I sat, seeing all the places I had been in paradise. But something was bothering me, there was an opening at the end of the towering, lush bushes. It seemed that there was more to this world, more to see and cherish.

I walked out of the meadow, my curiosity getting the best of me. I wanted to see the rest of the world…

Little did I know, I would regret it…