TEEN: A Conflict in the Old Chateau - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Conflict in the Old Chateau

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Conflict in the Old Chateau

Hiya, Ray-bear-sieta-ocho-less-than-what-combo-cymbal-tate-ma, how you been? I'M GOING TO POKE AROUND YOUR PERSONAL STUFF CLOSE TO YOUR HEART. -- Italics

Chapter three:

I'M BACK.

So, I see you're improving a lot. Your tense usage, however, still needs a bit more work. Also, I totally think your protagonists are gay for each other. True facts.

I'M AN UTTER BADASS.
    Also, my fan fics, my episode recaps, and my reviewing badge.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I did get a few of "I-think-they're-gay" signs from your previous reviews, guess we'll have to wait and see. :P

And I'll work on my tenses. :)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^^
    It would be funny. Also, this story seems to reek gay on a fundamental level. Two guys stuck in a secluded dark house......

Blog Entries

You make it sound strange... At first I was going to respond "What about the girl?", but remembered that she is a ghost and very young...

Blog Entries

Default A Conflict in the Old Chateau

“Hey, Noah!” Wasaki shouted after the new trainer. “So you chose Piplup?”

“Yeah, why do you care?” Noah said, and once again, put up an invisible barrier. Wasaki was confused at first. He didn’t know how to respond to Noah, as he was usually accepted pretty quickly into any group and made friends easily.

“My name is Wasaki Icnoyotl,” He introduced himself and offered a handshake, which Noah took reluctantly. “I’m a new trainer as well. Chimchar is my starter.”

The pair was standing at the edge of Twinleaf Town, both of them about to start his own journey. Noah was silent for a while, which made Wasaki feel uncomfortable and awkward. “Um… Do you want to battle? Just to… battle?”

The pair ended up trapped in the Old Chateau, still in the same state of semi-rivalry. “Do you remember when we first battled?” It was Wasaki’s line that started the recollection of memories, and Noah hated it. That day he suffered his first loss; Chimchar defeated both of his Pokémon easily. “How did you manage to catch a Pokémon so fast anyway?”

“It was weak,” Noah explained. “Didn’t take much effort to catch her. But I don’t use her anymore, that stupid insignificant Bidoof is rotting away.”

Wasaki fell silent, in the same manner as he always did whenever Noah responded with a line that went a little over Wasaki’s expectations. The girl was leading them somewhere, the one that Wasaki believed to be a ghost, while Noah denied it.

Chimchar was still in Wasaki’s arm; he didn’t want to return him to his Poké Ball in fear of what might happen if he isn’t looked after. The fire monkey was sleeping, and his flame was missing. Wasaki had wiped away the blood from his Pokémon’s ears, and the bleeding had stopped a while ago. But he was still in so much pain, which was evident by his constant shivering and cries that erupted during his sleep. Wasaki felt guilty; Chimchar wasn’t the only one depending on him; his mother’s life was in his hand as well. It was his reason for starting this journey.

A few years before starting his journey, his mother was diagnosed with a terminal illness that meant she would die in no more than five years, which she already surpassed, but the illness remains strong. Wasaki’s father was no where to be found, as his parents divorced a couple of years before the illness was discovered, but knowing him, he would have gladly searched for a treatment with his own money. Defeating the Champion and getting recognized meant that Wasaki would be able to seek treatment freely, even if the chances of finding a cure were very slim.

The girl stopped and looked at Noah, who looked back with determined eyes and a bland expression. “I want to get out of here,” He said. “I don’t care how, but if you live here, show me the exit.” The girl lowered her head in disappointment, and kept it hanging for while.

Wasaki observed the girl when Chimchar suddenly twitched, the girl’s head shot upwards, and a slight hint of wind formed. She let go of Wasaki’s hand and ran forwards. “Wait!” Noah ran after her, while Wasaki was the slowest, as he had Chimchar in his arms.

The girl went through a door to her right, and Noah followed. Wasaki tried to run faster, but his care for Chimchar’s safety hindered him. “Wasaki!” Noah’s voice tore through the house. “Come here! Now!”

Wasaki eventually reached and went through the door, only to see Noah surrounded by four black orbs engulfed in dark purple smoke. Prinplup and Buizel were already battling two of them, while Noah tried to defend himself against the other two. The girl was nowhere to be seen. Wasaki ran up to Noah, and they were back to back.

He grabbed two of his Poké Balls with one hand, as Chimchar was in the other, and sent out his trusted Roselia, as well as his latest capture, Silcoon. She was an oval shaped cocoon with several spike-like limps emerging from her, with a single red eye.

“Roselia, use Stun Spore! Silcoon, use Poison Sting!” Wasaki ordered.

“That’s a poor choice in Pokémon,” Noah said when he looked back at him. “And in attacks.”

“Is it?” Wasaki turned around to see that Noah had shifted his attention back to his own battle. Prinplup managed to defeat one of the Gastly, while Buizel was on the ground, unconscious. “It doesn’t seem like you’re doing a great-“

What Wasaki saw impressed him, Prinplup shot numerous bubbles towards the remaining Gastly, sending it flying across the room they were in and directly through the wall. It didn’t emerge for a while, which probably meant that it was out of the battle.

Wasaki turned back to his own battle. Roselia had managed to paralyze one of the opponents, while Silcoon’s attack did nothing. “Return one of them,” Noah said. “I’ll handle it.” Wasaki followed the order and returned Roselia to his Poké Ball, which seemed like another bad choice to Noah.

“Another BubbleBeam!” Noah ordered as soon as Prinplup took Roselia’s place. The starter exhaled deeply once again, and sent a stream of bubbles flying towards the paralyzed Gastly, while Silcoon followed Wasaki’s order of using Harden. It didn’t take long for Noah to defeat the other Gastly, and he tried to catch one of them, but they sank to the floor before the Poké Ball hit any of the pair.

“Great job,” Wasaki laughed, and patted Noah’s back, much to his displeasure. “See how team work pays off?”

The pair withdrew their respective Pokémon, and Noah pushed Wasaki’s hand away from him. “Where’s the girl?” Noah asked and looked around; she was nowhere to be found.

Wasaki would have done the same, but Chimchar’s sudden shivering and wincing caused his attention to shift to the Pokémon. “He’s seriously sick,” Wasaki said. “We have to get him taken care of.”

“I know he’s sick,” Noah said. “But, if you’ve noticed, we’re stuck here. And getting out will be impos-“

Noah was interrupted by a loud gasp that Chimchar had emitted. His shivering stopped, his flame erupted and went out again, and his breathing followed the pattern. Wasaki felt his Pokémon becoming heavier and his eyes searched for any sign of life.

“Did…” Noah said but stopped himself. He knew that if he had said anything else, Wasaki would have probably lashed out on him. The thought that Chimchar had died sent shivers down Noah’s spine, and his heart started beating rapidly. There was no telling what Wasaki would do.

Blog Entries

Wasaki spent minutes checking for signs of life, but Chimchar gave none. Noah just looked on in silence wondering when Wasaki would come to the conclusion that Chimchar had died. He gave up on waiting for Wasaki to realize it and decided to state it himself.

“He’s dead,” He said. “Let’s just go back and find a way out.”

“There’s still hope,” Wasaki said desperately and laid Chimchar on the floor. He looked at the still Pokémon while he talked. “I won’t give up on him.”

“But he probably gave up on himself,” Noah said. “Just leave it. He was injured and didn’t want to suffer pain anymore.”

“Chimchar wouldn’t give up on himself,” Wasaki got up and turned around to face Noah while Chimchar lay on the floor where Wasaki had set him. “He’s tougher than that. And why do you keep thinking about yourself? I could have just lost my friend! But that doesn’t matter to you; you think of them as tools.”

“Don’t be angry at me just because your Pokémon decided to end his own life!”

“He’s not your father!”

There was no time for thinking. Noah threw his entire body at Wasaki and tackled him to the ground. The wood made a weak sound as their bodies hit the floor; Wasaki’s elbow creating a small hole as it collided. Noah held Wasaki down and delivered a punch while holding the latter’s shoulder with the other hand.

Wasaki raised his free arm and knocked Noah off of him. The wood almost broke as Noah hit it and rolled away to avoid Wasaki’s punch. The pair kept fighting, knocking over and breaking many items, and they didn’t stop until they heard a faint cry.

By then, Noah had pinned Wasaki against a wall, but they both shifted their attention to Chimchar, who was missing.

“Not again,” Noah sighed and pushed Wasaki further into the wall before letting go of his shirt. “Control your Pokémon!”

“You don’t get to tell me how to train my Pokémon,” Wasaki said with bitterness in his voice. “You know nothing about that.”

Noah stared into Wasaki’s eyes, fighting the urge to punch him, while Wasaki looked back with hatred in his eyes. “I don’t want your help anymore,” Wasaki said. “I’ll find Chimchar and the girl on my own, you can go and find your precious exit.”

Wasaki left the room and walked off to find his Pokémon and the ghost girl. Noah sat on the floor for a few minutes, examining his bruises. He had a significant pain in the left side of his ribcage, a small cut in his right fist, and a few other minor aches that were surely to go away soon.

He tilted his head back and rested it against the wooden wall. He got rid of Wasaki, but the price of remembering his father was too great. He hated Wasaki even more just for bringing up the subject, which was always one that he didn’t want to remember.

He took off his backpack and opened it. Noah rummaged through it for a few seconds before producing a small Band-Aid. The cut was small, but he hated the sight of blood. Whenever he saw the red liquid, he would remember the night before his father killed himself, which ultimately led to him remembering his father hanging from the ceiling.

Now that Wasaki started the rush of memories, Noah didn’t attempt to stop them. That day was followed with a quick string of his mother attempting suicide for two years, followed by his sister running away from home, his mother becoming a body with no soul, and all the times he was bullied.

He could have easily went on his way and forgot about the past yet again, but remembering the hardships gave him some sort of a self-harming pleasure. It was just more motivations for him to continue his journey. As he sat in the silence, he feared for his mother. She was alone at home, waiting for his promised visit.

For a few minutes, he sat alone, eyes closed, waiting for some sort or inspiration. His stamina was gone by then, and sleep overcame him quickly. At first there was darkness, followed by a light, then more darkness that drowned out the light. He was walking in the dark, following the light, but it would disappear whenever he got close to it. He ran forward, with no specific destination.

His eyes flew open. The room around him was different. Noah looked around, his head turning rapidly from side to side, and realised that he was hanging upside down. There was a bed directly beneath him, so falling would be safe. He pulled himself up to cut whatever was holding him.

An old man wearing a suit held on to his ankle, and seemed to be coming out of the ceiling, even though there was no hole or any sort of opening. He noticed Noah staring at him in shock, gave a grin and let go of him before disappearing.

Noah screamed as he fell down towards the bed. His body ached when he smashed against it, causing the wood to break and Noah to fall off of the mattress and onto the ground. He looked up in hopes to catch a glimpse of the man, but he was no longer there.

Noah got off of the ground and searched for a door, but found none. “I’m done with this!” he shouted at no one in particular. “You can’t keep me in here!”

He kicked a wall with his right leg, causing it to give out a weak sound. Another kick, and another, and another, and his foot went through the wood. The pain was severe as many splinters of wood caused him to bleed. He resorted to using his hands, and began expanding the hole.

Outside were trees, grass, flowers, and a small hint of sunshine. He smashed against the wall with his entire body, causing the wood to bend back a little. Noah was bleeding from many spots, but the idea of finally getting out mattered to him more than the idea of his safety. Another smash and Noah flew out of the hole and into the grass.

He landed on his left shoulder, which gave a breaking sound and ached him more than anything he has ever experienced. He pushed himself up to his feet using his right hand, as he didn’t know what might happen if he used his left. He looked back to see the Old Chateau with a hole in the second floor; he didn’t realise he was that high up.

He circled around the building, and managed to see the front door standing at the end of a path of grass. Noah began walking away, towards the way out of Eterna Forest.

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

I want to Punch Noah in the face. It all happens because of his rudeness to wasaki.

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Blog Entries

Chimchar had to be alive. How else would his body have disappeared? Wasaki walked around the Old Chateau for hours, but failed to find any sign of a living being, not even the Gastly attacked him. But he was determined on finding his starter.

The doors were open, and the windows were broken. It seemed that everything has returned to what it once was. Wasaki had no doubt that Noah was out of the Old Chateau; he must have headed for these doors once they separated. He held on to a Poké Ball containing Roselia, his first capture.

He had captured the Pokémon as a Budew shortly after his first battle with Noah, which he won. He had evolved into a Roselia before entering the Old Chateau, and after his second battle with Noah, which he had also won.

Wasaki kept on walking with no specific destination; all he wanted was to find Chimchar and the girl who had disappeared seemingly just to play. He hated the feeling of loneliness that overcame him, and sending out another Pokémon would be too dangerous. Losing any of them in the same manner in which he lost Chimchar would just cause more trouble, but the house scared him for some reason.

Finally, he decided against it, and returned Roselia’s Poké Ball to his backpack. HE could easily get out, run away, and continue his way, but that would mean giving up, something he hated.

He thought about his family, something that he had done too many times. His parents’ divorce affected him to that day. His father was probably back in Johto, where he was born. His mother was still back home in Twinleaf Town, and her sickness was making her grow weak with each second.

Wasaki had started this journey for his mother, even though she wanted him to stay with her in what she called her last days. There must be a cure, and he must find it, even if it meant doing what he never thought he would ever do; become the Champion.

It was the same goal that Noah had, but for different reasons. Noah wanted to prove himself strong to everyone, and possibly reunite his family. Eterna City was the next step to take, specifically the Gym Leader. Defeating her and acquiring his second Badge will push him closer to achieving his goal.

But what happened before happened again. Chimchar blocked his way and indicated for him to go back to the Old Chateau.

“I’m not going back,” Noah said. “If you want to rescue Wasaki so badly, go and tell him to get out. There’s nothing there. I don’t care what happens to him, and if you don’t move out of the way, I’ll kick you away. And I don’t care what happens to you if I did.”

Chimchar put on an angry face, and almost seemed to want to attack Noah and drag him back into the Old Chateau, but he was obviously outnumbered. Noah had Prinplup and four more Pokémon ready to be used against him. Noah moved to the right, in an attempt to walk past Chimchar, but the Pokémon blocked his way again, pointed at Eterna Forest, and yelled at him.

Noah sighed and did what he promised to do; his right leg connected with Chimchar’s entire body, sending the small Pokémon rolling out of the way. Dirt covered his body, and he suffered many cuts as well as a large bruise. He got up slowly and blocked Noah’s way again.

But before the trainer could kick him again, his body fell to the ground motionless. Noah stared for a few seconds to make sure that Chimchar wasn’t going to make any surprise moves, and walked away, leaving the injured Pokémon behind him.

He disappeared into the horizon, while Chimchar lay in the dirt of Route 205 for minutes. No one passed him and nothing seemed to notice him but a few wild Pokémon who occasionally nudged him body and fled away to hide in the tall grass of behind some trees.

They knew what was happening to Chimchar, and because of that, knew that they couldn’t help him. His body stayed motionless, but the air around him started to distorted as some sort of figure exited his body. The ghostly air soon formed to the shape of a small girl, who looked at the wild Pokémon and smiled with deadness in her eyes.

That caused all of them to flee back to their hiding places. The girl picked up Chimchar, and started walking back towards the Old Chateau. It was a real shame that Noah didn’t come back; his mind and thoughts were far more interesting than Wasaki’s.

His insecurities, fears, happiness, goals, and everything else that was visible, they were all very engaging and intriguing. Interacting with him was better than with Wasaki. But she realised that using Chimchar for the mere goal of trying to get Noah to go back to the Old Chateau was wrong. His body was injured, even though he wouldn’t be able to feel the pain.

She managed to evade all the trainers on Route 205 and reached Eterna Forest, where her home, the Old Chateau, was. As soon as she entered through the front doors, Chimchar’s body shivered, and he sprung back into action. She set him down on the floor, and he eventually got up to look at her.

She pointed towards the upper floor, and Chimchar nodded; it must be where Wasaki was. The Pokémon ran off to find his trainer, while the girl stood in front of the door. She knew that she had let her chance of getting out of here go once again.

The man formed in front of her and grinned. She wanted to cry, but her dead eyes didn’t allow it. The man reached his hand and grabbed hers before pulling her after him. She hoped that Wasaki would rescue her, even though it was obvious to her that only Noah could.

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Awesome. Noah's character just gets more complex each chapter. Those last four paragraphs were a total mind-rape. I can safely say I have no idea what's going on anymore, heh. Can't wait for more.

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Blog Entries

Thank you for reading and commenting. And yes... Ghost Girl will just get weirder and weirder and even weirder. Just stay tuned... :P

Blog Entries

“Don’t go too far, Wasaki,” she said. “You’ll get lost.”

“Don’t worry, mom!” he responded. “I will just be exploring!”

The mother and her son were in Floarama Town on a vacation. The divorce had caused Wasaki’s mother to go on tour around Sinnoh. They were traveling with many other families using the same company, and Floarama Town was the next stop.

“Floarama Town is vivid and scented,” the tour guide said, but her voice was fading away as Wasaki explored away from the group. “As you can see, the citizens here care for flowers and…”

And her voice disappeared completely as Wasaki reached Route 205, and eventually Valley Windworks. Numerous construction workers were constructing wind turbines and dealing with wiring as well as more complicated processes that Wasaki didn’t understand at all. The wind didn’t make it easy for them to build whatever it was they are going to build, but they kept building away, which Wasaki admired.

“Hey, kid!” a female voice shot at him, and he turned around to face the female. “What’re you doing here?”

“I was just seeing the building of the… thing.”

The girl had curly blond hair, striking hazel eyes, and wore a dirty dress. She herself was covered in dirt. She wore what seemed like large shoes missing their heels, her arms were covered in dust, her dress was a little torn at the end, and her legs were smeared with mud.

“What’s your name?” she said demandingly, and caused Wasaki to speak out quickly in fear of being hit by a girl.

“Wasaki. I’m from Twinleaf Town. I’m here on a tour. I’m-“

“That’s enough info!” she laughed. “I’m Belladonna. I’m from Floarama, but unlike the other… idiots there, I don’t like flowers.”

She was no older than Wasaki, but her dominance seemed to be that of an adult. “Wanna go see something weird?” she said. “We’re gonna have fun.”

“Sure!” Wasaki said, almost forgetting that she was a complete stranger. “I came here for fun!”

“Follow me, boy!” Belladonna shouted as she ran past him, and sneaked onto the building site. Wasaki followed her; it was a new adventure for him. Breaking the rules gave him a rush of adrenaline that nothing else did.

The pair hid behind a building that was still being constructed, where Wasaki decided to learn more about the mysterious girl. “Can I just call you Bella?”

“No, that’s an ugly name.”

“How about Donna?”

“Uglier.”

“Belladonna is too long to say every time I say your name.”

“How about… Lado?”

“Why?”

“It’s like Lady, but better.”

Wasaki chuckled at the thought of her considering herself a lady, which in the mind of the child, was a very stuck-up, dress-wearing, fancy food-eating, rich woman whose hair towered above her but never reached her high ceiling in her huge mansion.

She sneaked into the building using an open window, when Wasaki heard a familiar voice.

“…is the Valley Windworks,” the tour guide said. “As you can see, it is still being constructed, but it will be an environment-friendly energy source. The ideal location of these wind…”

Wasaki started freaking out; his mom was surely near, and she will punish him for sneaking into a restricted area.

“…building is still being constructed as well,” the tour guide said. “It will-“

“Of course it’s still being done!” Lado shouted, drawing everyone’s attention to her. “We can see it!”

“Are you with the tour?” the woman said. “We have access to the area, but not to the building itself, please come out before you endanger yourself, honey.”

The open windows and door left Lado and Wasaki visible for everyone, including his mother, who didn’t seem to notice him yet. Lado took the chance to flee out of the scene, and when Wasaki tried to follow, he tried over a wire and fell to the ground.

He closed his eyes in pain. All the voices that reached him were a mix of alarm sounds, people gasping, running, and his mother screaming his name. He could see the red flashes through his eyelids, and he felt someone picking him up off of the ground, which he resisted at first, thinking that staying down was the safest thing to do.

He eventually gave up, and opened his eyes to see his mother’s face; she was holding him. Her arms wrapped around his entire body in a defensive way, her body was hunched over him, and her eyes were rapidly searching for a way out. She feared for her son’s life as she looked around, which Wasaki didn’t want to risk.

She suddenly threw him away from her, closer towards the door, as something had attacked her. The wire that Wasaki had tripped on was cut in half, and as soon as the wild end connected with her body, she let out an agonizing scream, one that would haunt Wasaki, and her body dropped to the ground as the power was shut down.

A construction worker picked up Wasaki and ran out of the scene, while the kid shouted and cried for his mother. “We turned off the power before she could suffer any serious electrocution!” he shouted, but Wasaki ignored him. “She will be taken care of! We called for help! Don’t worry!”

Shortly afterwards, she was diagnosed with a terminal sickness that was surely to kill her. They were informed that the cure was still being developed, and that she will most likely not live to see the day when it becomes effective. A few years later, Wasaki decided to start his Pokémon journey, become the Champion, and use his resources to fund and find the cure for his mother’s illness.

But what he was in wasn’t helping. The Old Chateau had Chimchar and a girl that needed his help as well. He thought about what Noah had said again; it must be true. He had to be the one that rescues everyone.

And he felt like it. It was his duty to help everyone. He couldn’t imagine himself being responsible for another incident of that kind, which is why he took it up to help everyone in need. Chimchar’s cries disrupted his thoughts, and he looked back to see his starter rushing towards him.

His smile grew wide, and he opened his arms to hug his starter as he jumped towards Wasaki. “I’m so happy to see you again,” he said. “And I won’t let you get lost ever again.”

He almost cried at the rush of his moment. The thought of losing everything he wanted to help scared him, but Chimchar’s return gave him hope for the missing girl, and his own mother.
    Last edited by Kyuuketsuki; 26th February 2011 at 04:11 AM.

Blog Entries

So it was Bella, or was it Bell, who Accidentally gave her mother a countdown to death.

Blog Entries

She's the main cause, but he's the one who tripped on the wire, causing it to separate in half and to shock his mother, who was only inside the building to get him out.

Blog Entries

Everything seemed to be going exactly how Wasaki wanted it to. Chimchar was back, and the girl arrived mere minutes later. The doors were open for them to leave, and the girl led Wasaki to them. She indicated for him to go out and continue his journey.

“Why don’t you come with us?” Wasaki said when he realised that leaving wasn’t the girl’s intentions.

She shook her head and indicated for him to go out once again. Wasaki sat on the ground next to Chimchar and faced the girl. Her face seemed to be human again; she was happy that Wasaki decided to stay with her, even for a few minutes. He knew that she was dead, a ghost, that she wasn’t human anymore, and getting out of the Old Chateau would make no difference. But it was a tragedy for a young girl to die this young.

But her existence also gave him hope. It meant that when his mother dies, she wouldn’t be fully gone. Wasaki had come to terms with the fact that his mother will die someday, even if he does find a cure. The possibility of her being around, even in a different form, gave him hope.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Wasaki started. “But how did you die? I will understand if you refuse to tell, or show, me what happened.”

“I can tell,” the girl spoke, much to Wasaki’s shock, and caused Chimchar to freak out a little. “My voice is ghost. He is Pokémon; hears what you can’t.” Wasaki understood what she was trying to say, and for Chimchar’s own good, he returned him to his Poké Ball.

The girl faced Wasaki. Her face became more human, and some of her features were finally shown. She had an innocent childish face, her eyes were eerie, and her skin was very pale.

“This, my home,” she said. “Papa’s Papa did it. Mama made trees. I play outside.”

Her voice gave Wasaki some calm feeling. He felt as if he was inside a safety bubble no one can burst. Her presence gave the Old Chateau a certain aura that caused the house to become less haunted, and livelier. She seemed to captivate everything around them. The wood beneath her, the doors, windows, furniture, grass, trees, and Wasaki, everything orbited around her.

“We have helper,” she said. “She play with me outside with Pokémon. I play with Pokémon too. One day, she leave to go to home. We have new helper. But we die. One day, he become angry. Kills Papa and Mama. I hide in room, but then Pokémon comes to me. He stay in shadow. Laugh. Cold. Helper comes in room to kill me. But Pokémon kills me. I stay here, home.”

Wasaki didn’t know what to say. She lost her parents at such a young age, and had to have with fear consume her until the moment she died. Yet she refuses to leave the place, or this grave, because it is her home. An admiration for her came over Wasaki; he would never be able to live in his home after his mother dies. It would be too much of a reminder of her.

“I’m very sorry this happened to you,” he said. “But you can leave. You can come with me and see Sinnoh. I’m sure it has changed a lot since you were… alive.”

The girl stayed silent. She shook her head again. It seemed as if the aura of safety was gone, and that everything returned to normal. The deadness returned to her eyes, the Old Chateau reformed into the haunted place it was, and Wasaki felt alone again.

“Will you stay here forever?” he asked, feeling sad for the girl, who nodded in response, but didn’t talk. He started to miss her innocent voice. “Well, I’ll visit you.”

She smiled, and Wasaki copied. He looked the doors to his right; he knew that he had to go out now. Staying any longer was not going to bring any good; he had found Chimchar, discovered everything there is to discover about the Old Chateau and the girl. Wasaki got up slowly, and the girl did the same, seemingly to send him off with an act of politness.

“I’m serious,” he said. “I will visit you.”

The girl nodded again and smiled, but it faded away when the doors shut themselves with a violent sound, with one of them hitting Wasaki’s shoulder and sending him crashing to the ground. His backpack softened the fall, but his arm hurt him greatly, causing him to hold it with his other hand. The girl turned her head rapidly and walked backwards.

Wasaki’s vision adjusted to the sudden darkness, and he saw an old man approaching the little girl. She was scared, and begged Wasaki for help with her eyes. He got up slowly, ignoring the agonizing pain in his shoulder, and stood in front of the girl. A faint laughter echoed in the building, the old man faded in and out of existence, and the darkness increased, as if no light could enter the building.

He kept walking towards the pair, while Wasaki struggled to find words; what could he say to a ghost? The man reached his hand, and it went through Wasaki, and although he felt no difference at all, he was too scared to do anything. Then the old man’s arm retracted, pulling the girl through Wasaki with it. His fingers wrapped around her face while she struggled to get away.

And they disappeared. The building was dark, the laughter faded away, and Wasaki stood in front of the locked doors, staring at nothing. He felt another rush of pain down his spine, followed by a beam of light that filled the house behind him; the doors had flung themselves open. He fell to the ground again and struggled to get up again. He tried to ignore the pain, but couldn’t; he was going to pass out.

Someone must protect him. He reached into his backpack for any Poké Ball, forgetting that he kept them with his empty ones. He pulled out a random one and threw it in front of him. The light began to form into a Pokémon, but his eyelids closed before he could recognise the Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Roselia. i bet it. Not to Kyuu, he can change it. Nice chapter. Oldman Helper? cuz i seen him in kitchen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast