Thread: character request

Default character request

hi! this is my request for 3 characters. what i need to know is:

name-
    age-
    hair-(color length and style)
    features-(as in eye color etc...)
    clothing-(please go into detail!)
    accesories-(weapons count as this category as well!)
    pokemon team-(this will take place in Hoenn, so please feel free to use any pokemon!!!)
    personality-(this is the big one, i really need this in detail so i can have the characters expressed correctly)
    anything else-(whatever i missed, or stuff you think i could put in to be kinda funny, or plot-twisty, you know stuff like that)

as soon as i have 3 characters wheter its replys here or emails or private messeges, i'll post the cast list and plot line! please reply! i want to have fun with this one! email me if there are any problems or stuff like that! thanks!

~~~Gato-Chan

well i guess if no-one wants to reply i can just post my teen titans fic*

*vulgar language!!!!!!

Do you just want us to make a character like in an RPG? How much info do you want for each field?

It was Columbus instead.

urrr a lot but not too much....get that? cuz i kinda dont..... just put it in your perspective, if you were writing this story how much detail would you go into for your character? makin any sense????

Ok then, here's one of my old RPG characters that I wish I got to play as more. It's in a different format than you because of the RPG, but it should be okay.

[color=#BF2B97]Name: Ayame Swellow (aye-yah-may)

Appearance: Ayame has long brunette hair that goes down her back and three bangs on each side of her forehead that are spiky; their ends almost touch. Her hair flows behind her when she rides on her swift Absol. Her eyes are a dark and deep pinkish-red, maybe like the colour of this sign-up. There is always a look of determination in her eyes. Her skin is not pale, but not tanned. Sometimes her complexion seems like a soft glow. She is slightly built, about what is normal for a girl. She wears a dark purple robe over a white t-shirt and black jeans. The robe has a belt that she doesn’t tie but it hangs down. She either has leather flip-flops with white socks or wears no shoes or socks at all. She can sheath her sword on the back of her waste or on a sheath anchored on the side of her Absol.

Personality: Ayame is intelligent and a good strategist, and also very independent, although she is not closed off to help from others. She is very adamant and serious about her duties in the Absol Band. However, she does know how to have fun, even though she believes there are designated times for it. She has a strong character and is respected for it. Ayame sort of believes in the Robin Hood theory of steal from the rich and give to the poor, but put her own twist on it and that’s what the foundation of the Absol Band became. Her voice is somewhat low for a girl but still light, and mostly authoritive sounding. She is friendly but has an odd way of showing it. Because she is quiet, she can appear to be the “mysterious girl.” Now, enough said. :P
    Pokémon: Flygon, Vulpix, Absol
    Additional weapon: Heavyblade katana (if anyone watches .hack//SIGN, then you are familiar with what Mimiru has)

History: Her mother died when she was young due to complications with cancer. Since then, she lived with her father, who abused and beat her. She really missed her mother, who had abandoned her in her heart, still loved her on the outside. It was rumoured that the source of the cause of her mother’s death was that a criminal had forced her to eat an apple that had been poisoned, which resulted in the activation of the cancer cells in her body. Ayame vowed to avenge her mother, which is the other half of the reason why she created the Absol Band. Her father worked long hours, and often took out his frustration out of her. In her time spent alone, she perfected the Kizawa Otsubame style of swordsmanship (yes, I made it up) with her heavyblade katana, which was the heirloom of the family. At night, when she was 13, she heard her father talking to his friends. He was speaking of abandoning her because he found her as worthless and stupid (of course he was mistaken). She decided to run away, and leave her petty town life behind. She became a Pokémon trainer, eventually catching a Vibrava, an Absol, and a Vulpix. Despite her efforts and successes, she still felt a pit in her heart that she could not avenge her mother.

Relationships: No friends other than her Pokémon.

It was Columbus instead.

Tochter Aus Elysium Flare-Espeon's Avatar
    Looking for a world where every neighbour is a friend

I've got two characters, twins

Deva and Dawn are twin sisters and cousins of Morty, the Ecruteak gymleader. They travel together through variuos continents to help people to get rid of naughty ghost Pokemon. Having grown up with Pokemon of this type as their close friend, they have little secrets to them and they have trained their Pokemon in such a way they can easely counter them, even Dawn, who is more specialized in training Psychic Pokemon, which makes her also excelent in countering any Ghost Pokemon of the gastly line.

Name: Dawn
    Color of hair: Black
    Color of eyes: Brown (glowing pink when using psychic powers
    Special powers: Psychic, can talk with other humans and psychic Pokemon telepatictly, can move small object telekineticly and combine her powers with her own psychic pokemon to give them more strenght. Can sense her sister telepactly almost everywhere, unless she’s to far away (on another continent) or unconsious
    Appearance: See sprite below, she wears a fancy combination of pink ans purple, also symbolising her psychic powers. Her shirt is really pale pink, her trouwsers are lila and her shoes have another shade of pink. The band she waers is black with goldish yellow, symbolising she’s one of the guardians of the Eucruteak Tin Tower
    Character: When working together with her sister, Dawn’s the leader. They can work together really well, but Dawn isn’t much of a teamplayer. Being a psychic, she sometimes knows more then others and stays really cool about this. She isn’t really a girl of secters, but she likes to keep things for herself. despite this, she isn’t a closed character: Dawn can be really open to others and can get along with most people, but she hasn’t too much friends and rather keeps them at a distance. In battle she’s fierce and when others quit, she’ll continui. Again, since she’s a psychic, she knows what her enemy will do and will counter it. Dawn likes to wake up early and is mostly activeduring daytime. You better not wake her up during night, since she can be pretty moody then. She’s sensitive, she can’t stand seeing others people and pokemon in pain or problems and tries to help them. She’s a special bound with Ho-oh.
    Pokemon: Espeon: Evolved from Dawn’s first Pokemon, Eevee. The Pokemon Dawn is most close to and for many times a choice in battle when no other Pokemon has the advance. Though a psychic Pokemon, Espeon has great experience in battleing ghost Pokemon. Nature: Brave, female
    Gengar: Final evolution of Dawn’s second Pokemon, Gastly, a gift from her uncle Morty. Gengar has a great deal of battle experience and though not an eassy Pokemon to handle, she is always at Dawn’s side. Nature: Quirky, female
    Noctowl: With his foresight ability, Noctowl is an invalueble help agains the many ghost Pokemon Dawn has to deal with. A very trusty pokemon. Nature:Calm, female
    Xatu: Again not an easy Pokemon to handle, but he would give his live for Dawn. His Future sight attack is really strong. Nature: Naughty, Male
    Sableye: although Sableye may not be considders the strongest Pokemon, this is a pretty strong species of it’s kind. Dawn uses it against ghost Pokemon her Psychic Pokemon are having trouble with. Nature: sassy, male
    Solock: A recent catch, she had some trouble with being captured first, but now she’s loyal to Dawn. Solock makes a great team with Deva’s Lunaton. Nature: Modest, female
    Relations: Twin sister of Deva, cousin of Morty

Name: Deva
    Color of hair: Black
    Color of eyes: Brown
    Special powers: Psychic link with her twin sister Dawn, not a psychic herself
    Appearance: See sprite below, her shirt is greenish, while her trouwsers and shoes have diffeent shades of blue. People call her fasionable, but she isn’t a fashion girl at all. The band she waers is black with goldish yellow, symbolising she’s one of the guardians of the Eucruteak Tin Tower
    Character: Most of the times Deva follows her twin sister, but that doesn’t mean she has no wil of her own. Deva enjoys live and doesn’t see too much troubles. Useally she only see them when Dawn points then out clearly. Deva sees live as full of challenges. She loves to battle and is an impresive Pokemontrainer, almost as good as her sister. To Deva Dark pokemon are the ultimate Pokemon, ghost are a good second choise. Yet she isn’t a dark girl herself. She isn’t as much a secretkeeper as her sister and she likes to gosip a bit, but never about her sister, who she’ll alway defend. Deva makes friend pretty eay, but no one can come between the bound she and her sister have. Deva like to be up at night.
    Pokemon: Umbreon: Evolved from Dawn’s first Pokemon, Eevee. Deva and Umbreon are a great team who both feel like they can take any challange. Umbreon is great against any ghost Pokemon. Nature: Adamant, female
    Gengar: Final evolution of Deva’s second Pokemon, Gastly, a gift from her uncle Morty. Gengar is a very loyal pokemon to Deva, although he likes to play pranks on other people, except for Dawn, who’s psychic Pokemon and powers he has come to fear. Like Dawn’s Gengar, he has a lot of battle experience. Nature: Brave, Male
    Noctowl: Nocowl too is a great help in battleling ghost Pokemon. He has a feeling for Dawn’s Noctowl, but is also very loyal to Deva and is lways there when she needs him.Nature: Modest, Male
    Murkrow: Murkrow is a very difficult to handle Pokemon, who only listens to Deva, except for when his is in a fight with Dawns Xatu. Despite this, he’s great in battle and a good help to Deva. Nature: Naughty, Male
    Misdreavus: Who knows Misdreavus better knows she’s a great loyal pokemon and not as mean as she appears to be, but who does’t know her considers her to be a terible Pokemon. Misdreavus likes to scare people and play pranks on them, but’s she would also do anything for Deva. Nature: Quirky, female
    Lunaton: A recent cacht, who is loyal to Deva, but still a bit shy. Nature: Careful, female
    Relations: Twin sister of Dawn, cousin of Morty

Back and alive getting over you
    Now i've got it together, I'm stronger then ever
    Back on teh track with a better view
    And I'm getting closer to perfection 'cause of you

wow thanks to both hitchi and flare-espeon!!!!!!! now i can finnaly start work on this thing! FYI-i will be posting the basics at a later point like setting and plot and stuff like that so everyone knows whats going on! should be ready fairly soon!