battle aginst the Great Master Cloud

Thread: battle aginst the Great Master Cloud

Default battle aginst the Great Master Cloud

(this thread is about epen the pichu who needs your help to save the world from a evil head master named cloud)as master timid and master anger lead me through the cave of the brave you know epen that this is a great journy that has to have more than just you you need more pokemon by your side you must gather the chosen ones who will later on stand by your side as you battle to the finish and win gather those warriors and bring them with you to clouds sky castle where cloud is at these warroirs wont give up you must first travle over ice then fire then water then air you and your warroir must win!!!i will do my best master
    (come and be a chosen one with me ill need distintive feachers pokename and what pokemon you are)

Default Re: battle aginst the Great Master Cloud

You may want to spellcheck and use correct grammar and punctuation so that it's possible to understand what is going on

Oh well uh sorry...are you going to help me on my journey?

Um no. No I don't think I will sorry.

Oh...ok.....:(

Blog Entries

Wouldn't this rather be in the Roleplaying section?
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Yea but im kinda new and not shoure how to do much are you gonna help me on my journey please???

why wont anyone join me?!?;(

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

For one thing, your grammar and spelling leave much to be desired. Second, it sounds too much like an anime we've seen somewhere. Third, no sign-up sheet. Fourth, and most important, WRONG SECTION!! You looking for the Roleplaying District. This is for fan-made fictional stories or "fan-fiction" only.