Archive Directory
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archive Directory

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

Default Archive Directory

Welcome to the Archive Directory, where completed fanfics are listed by genre to assist browsing. This directory works the same way as the one in the main forum; please fill out the form below and post it in a reply to this thread, and I will edit the details into the second post. If your fic is already in the main Workshop Directory, please remember to post there so that I can remove it.

Author name:
    Fic name: (please link)
    Summary: (max. 40 words)
    Fandom*: (Pokemon/Original/Other)
    Genres: (pick up to three)
    Canon*: (Game/Anime/Manga/AU/Mixed)
    Type*: (One-shot/chapter fic/poetry thread)
    Rating: (E/T/M)

Genre list:
    Last edited by Seizon Senryaku; 5th April 2012 at 10:31 PM.
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Main Archive Directory

Directory

Action

A Wish on Freedom (T) by AceTrainer14 [Pokemon, Game]: 1910: teenage slave Victoria Freeman escapes her captors with friends and a sole Pokemon in order to voyage to Hoenn and encounter Jirachi, but only if they survive the journey there. GalacticVerse [Chapter fic]

Are We Heroes? (M) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: Brains is part of a group of four people who together are the best Pokemon training team in the world. They travel the world, meting out vigilante justice, but Brains is forced to ask himself... are we heroes? [Chapter fic]

the devil's gift (M) by Lady Lucifer [Original]: what would you do if the world turned its back on you? taylor duncan has been ignored his whole life. one day, he meets the devil and is granted his powers... [Chapter fic]

Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City (M) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: After the destruction of Fortree City, Aura is plunged into a conspiracy that spans the entire Hoenn region. [Chapter fic]

Two's Company (T) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: After retiring as the boss of Team Rocket, Giovanni has one last Rocket project that he needs to shut down before he can really close the book on his criminal days. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done [One-shot]

Adventure

A Conflict in the Old Chateau (T) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: Wasaki's own heroics could end his life. His self-proclaimed enemy, Noah, could be the only one who can save him. [Chapter fic]

Journey out of Mt. Coronet (T) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: Noah finds himself lost inside Mt. Coronet. Finding his way out is one part of his journey, and knowing how he got there is the other. [Chapter fic]

Pokémon: The Bell Rings (E) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Anime]: New trainers from Ballet Town set on their journey, and their adventures are explored. [Chapter fic]

Pokémon: The Extinction (E) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: Following years of battle and destruction, the world was sure that Pokémon would go extinct. [Chapter fic]

Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City (M) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: After the destruction of Fortree City, Aura is plunged into a conspiracy that spans the entire Hoenn region. [Chapter fic]

Rival's Story (T) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: The story of RBYFRLG as told from the perspective of the rival, here known as Blue Oak. [Chapter fic]

Comedy

Live from the Fireside (E) by LightningTopaz [Pokemon, Anime/AU]: Enjoy some of the Pokeworld's best loved stories (as performed by Brock on the hit variety show "Tales from the Fireside"), and learn what goes on behind the scenes in between tales [Chapter fic]

Red Returns (E) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: After thirty years training in Mt. Silver, Red decides it is finally time to come home, but things have changed drastically while he's been gone... [One-shot]

Drama

BILL (E) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: A story that briefly follows Bill. [One-shot]

Crushed (M) by Misheard Whisper [Pokemon, AU]: That red curtain, it seems, is all she's ever known. People gawp at her every day and call her a freak, and she can do nothing to stop them. Can she free herself from the everlasting nightmare of pain and humiliation? [One-shot]

the devil's gift (M) by Lady Lucifer [Original]: what would you do if the world turned its back on you? taylor duncan has been ignored his whole life. one day, he meets the devil and is granted his powers... [Chapter fic]

The Finneon's Swim (E) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: A Finneon struggles between wanting to fly, and his destiny to live in the deepest corners of the sea. [One-shot]

Fantasy

Friendship

A Galactic Christmas (E) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: Two Galactic Grunts, who have had all individuality brainwashed out of them, try to understand the meaning of Christmas.[One-shot]

A Wish on Freedom (T) by AceTrainer14 [Pokemon, Game]: 1910: teenage slave Victoria Freeman escapes her captors with friends and a sole Pokemon in order to voyage to Hoenn and encounter Jirachi, but only if they survive the journey there. GalacticVerse [Chapter fic]

The Jim Trilogy - The Hero's Journey (E), Blaze of Glory (E), The War for Unova (T) by TPrower [Pokemon, Game]: A young man named Jim Stevens, gifted with the ability to communicate with Pokemon, travels across Unova to take part in the Pokemon League challenge. Along the way, he encounters many Pokemon, Trainers, and finds himself embroiled in the agenda of the enigmatic Team Plasma... [Chapter/Trilogy]

New Game (E) by Misheard Whisper [Pokemon, Game]: What happens to your Pokemon when you press New Game? If you don't transfer them to another game, they might well resent you for it. A sobering look at that New Game button we all take for granted. [One-shot]

Horror

A Conflict in the Old Chateau (T) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: Wasaki's own heroics could end his life. His self-proclaimed enemy, Noah, could be the only one who can save him. [Chapter fic]

Journey

The Jim Trilogy - The Hero's Journey (E), Blaze of Glory (E), The War for Unova (T) by TPrower [Pokemon, Game]: A young man named Jim Stevens, gifted with the ability to communicate with Pokemon, travels across Unova to take part in the Pokemon League challenge. Along the way, he encounters many Pokemon, Trainers, and finds himself embroiled in the agenda of the enigmatic Team Plasma... [Chapter/Trilogy]

Pokémon: The Extinction (E) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: Following years of battle and destruction, the world was sure that Pokémon would go extinct. [Chapter fic]

Rival's Story (T) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: The story of RBYFRLG as told from the perspective of the rival, here known as Blue Oak. [Chapter fic]

Mystery

Journey out of Mt. Coronet (T) by Kyuuketsuki [Pokemon, Game]: Noah finds himself lost inside Mt. Coronet. Finding his way out is one part of his journey, and knowing how he got there is the other. [Chapter fic]

Original Trainer

Psychological

A Galactic Christmas (E) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: Two Galactic Grunts, who have had all individuality brainwashed out of them, try to understand the meaning of Christmas.[One-shot]

Are We Heroes? (M) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: Brains is part of a group of four people who together are the best Pokemon training team in the world. They travel the world, meting out vigilante justice, but Brains is forced to ask himself... are we heroes? [Chapter fic]

Crushed (M) by Misheard Whisper [Pokemon, AU]: That red curtain, it seems, is all she's ever known. People gawp at her every day and call her a freak, and she can do nothing to stop them. Can she free herself from the everlasting nightmare of pain and humiliation? [One-shot]

My Conquest (T) by Kelleo [Pokemon, Anime]: For a long time, Cilan has refused to speak of a horrible experience he once went through. And now he's finally decided to talk about it, even if he's only talking to himself. [One-shot]

Roots (M) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: The story of a boy with a difficult family life as he grows into a young man, with a great love for Pokemon and young children, and makes decisions resulting in his own ostracisation. [One-shot]

Romance

LittleGreenMenShipping (T) by Herbizarre [Pokemon, Game]: A fanfic featuring my crossover OTP = Beastman (F-Zero) and Commander Mars (Pokémon) and how I depict them. [One-shot]

Roots (M) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: The story of a boy with a difficult family life as he grows into a young man, with a great love for Pokemon and young children, and makes decisions resulting in his own ostracisation. [One-shot]

Science Fiction

Two's Company (T) by Gastly's Mama [Pokemon, Game]: After retiring as the boss of Team Rocket, Giovanni has one last Rocket project that he needs to shut down before he can really close the book on his criminal days. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done [One-shot]

Slice of Life

Forced Into Retirement (T) by Tophat Dragoneye [Pokemon, AU]: A story based on my older brother's experience, hear how a champion's career is forever taken away from him. [One-shot]

Tragedy

My Conquest (T) by Kelleo [Pokemon, Anime]: For a long time, Cilan has refused to speak of a horrible experience he once went through. And now he's finally decided to talk about it, even if he's only talking to himself. [One-shot]
    Last edited by AceTrainer14; 21st April 2014 at 07:39 PM.

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Archive Directory

Author name: Gastly's Mama
    Fic name: Rival's Story
    Summary: The story of RBYFRLG as told from the perspective of the rival, here known as Blue Oak.
    Fandom*: Pokemon
    Genres: Adventure, Journey
    Canon*: Game
    Type*: Chapter Fic
    Rating: T

Fic name: Roots
    Summary: The story of a boy with a difficult family life as he grows into a young man, with a great love for Pokemon and young children, and makes decisions resulting in his own ostracisation.
    Genres: Psychological, Romance
    Type*: One-shot
    Rating: M

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Archive Directory

Author name: Kyuujux
    Fic name: Journey out of Mt. Coronet
    Summary: Noah finds himself lost inside Mt. Coronet. Finding his way out is one part of his journey, and knowing how he got there is the other.
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Genres: Adventure/Mystery
    Canon: Game
    Type: Chaptered

Author name: Kyuujux
    Fic name: A Conflict in the Old Chateau
    Summary: Wasaki's own heroics could end his life. His self-proclaimed enemy, Noah, could be the only one who can save him.
    Genres: Adventure/Horror

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All four fics added to the Archive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure if I should post this here or not; the suggestions for the Workshop thread go in that thread, so I assumed this should go here.

Should the number of chapters (in the case of chaptered fics) be written in, as the stories are already done, and some might look for a specific length in a story? There is the issue with varying word counts between chapters of different stories, but I do sometimes scout the Archives searching for a specific length to read.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm inclined to think it would be a bad idea. People are more often than not turned away by stories with a huge number of words/chapters. And that sort of information should be readily available in the first post anyway, seeing as most people do have an index of some kind. plus the entry format is cluttered enough as is >_>

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi, I wanted to add some of my other Archived fics to this.

Fic name: Are We Heroes?
    Summary: Brains is part of a group of four people who together are the best Pokemon training team in the world. They travel the world, meting out vigilante justice, but Brains is forced to ask himself... are we heroes?
    Genres: Action, Psychological
    Type*: Technically this would be a chapter-fic, but I'm reluctant to call it that as it is only 6 parts. Use your discretion, MW.

Fic name: Two's Company
    Summary: After retiring as the boss of Team Rocket, Giovanni has one last Rocket project that he needs to shut down before he can really close the book on his criminal days. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done.
    Genres: Action, Science Fiction

Fic name: Red Returns
    Summary: After thirty years training in Mt. Silver, Red decides it is finally time to come home, but things have changed drastically while he's been gone...
    Genres: Comedy
    Rating: E

Fic name: A Galactic Christmas
    Summary: Two Galactic Grunts, who have had all individuality brainwashed out of them, try to understand the meaning of Christmas.
    Genres: Friendship, Psychological

EDIT: I realised I could edit your post myself, so I've just done that to update my own fics in it.
    Last edited by Gama; 14th April 2012 at 04:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Author name: Herbizarre
    Fic name: LittleGreenMenShipping
    Summary: A fanfic featuring my crossover OTP = Beastman (F-Zero) and Commander Mars (Pokémon) and how I depict them.
    Fandom*: Pokémon
    Genres: Romance
    Rating: TEEN

I hope I did it right.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Herbizarre; This Archive Directory is for completed fics that have been moved to the Archive forum. Would you rather I added your fic to the main Workshop Directory?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

If the place you've mentionned is the right place, so go for it. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place ^^;
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Author name: Kyuuketsuki
    Fic name: The Finneon's Swim
    Summary: A Finneon struggles between wanting to fly, and his destiny to live in the deepest corners of the sea.
    Genres: Drama
    Type: One-Shot

Fic name: Pokémon: The Secrets of Fortree City
    Summary: After the destruction of Fortree City, Aura is plunged into a conspiracy that spans the entire Hoenn region.
    Genres: Action/Adventure

Fic name: BILL
    Summary: A story that briefly follows Bill.
    Genres: Drama
    Type: One-Shot

Fic name: Pokémon: The Extinction
    Summary: Following years of battle and destruction, the world was sure that Pokémon would go extinct.
    Genres: Adventure/Journey

Fic name: Pokémon: The Bell Rings
    Summary: New trainers from Ballet Town set on their journey, and their adventures are explored.
    Canon: Anime

Can you also change my name in the stories already listed from "Kyuujux" to "Kyuuketsuki", please?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Kyuuketsuki; 21st March 2013 at 08:21 PM.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post
    Fic name: Pokémon: The Bell Rings
    Summary: New trainers from Ballet Town set on their journey, and their adventures are explored.
    Canon: Anime

Can you also change my name in the stories already listed from "Kyuujux" to "Kyuuketsuki", please?

Thank you.
    Can you link to this story for me to add to and just make sure I've updated all your stories to the new name
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    Can you link to this story for me to add to and just make sure I've updated all your stories to the new name
    Oops, sorry! Here's the link: Pokémon: The Bell Rings.

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Author name: AceTrainer14
    Fic name: A Wish on Freedom
    Summary: 1910: teenage slave Victoria Freeman escapes her captors with friends and a sole Pokemon in order to voyage to Hoenn and encounter Jirachi, but only if they survive the journey there. GalacticVerse
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Genres: Original Trainer, Friendship, Action
    Type: Chapter
    Rating: Teen

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast