Yuki's fanworks

Thread: Yuki's fanworks

Ghost Trainer Yuki of Team Rocket's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Yuki's fanworks

I can't believe I never made a thread here yet. *facepalm*

Click on the thumbnails for the larger image. Images are displayed from oldest to newest]. Most of the images lead to my DeviantART gallery and have image descriptions below them for further details (so I don't have to write a novel under each thumbnail here).

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    Post 2
    Post 3

PLEASE don't be shy! I love feedback!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Team Eevolution from Pokemon Rescue Team

=-=-=-=-=-=

The Skitty I was in Mystery Dungeon (Time) alongside Grovile.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Insanity started by Xeo.

=-=-=-=-=-=

More madness inspired by Xeo.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Was working on Yuki's long overdue redesign. You do NOT wanna see how she looked before! I kinda like the sketch better...

=-=-=-=-=-=

Heh...this was actually Animal Crossing related because I decided to make a character based on Yuki rather than myself. Fine times. Almost everyone in my town is wearing either a Grunt or Admin uniform now!!

=-=-=-=-=-=

Another update of Yuki with her Ghost Pokemon Team. Originally she was only going to have a Dusknoir as a partner, but I decided I would eventually give her a whole team. This is the very first image I did of Yuki wearing her little spirit headband, and out of all the Pokemon messily drawn in this picture, only Dusknoir, Drifblim, and Mismagius made the final cut on Yuki's canon team. There is no plans for her to have a Spiritomb on her team at this moment in time.

=-=-=-=-=-=

A friend of mine pointed out that Yuki looked almost like a humanization of Darkrai. Entirely on accident. I didn't even LIKE Darkrai at the time. The jokes flew until I eventually sketched up this monstrosity, which sparked the inspiration for my slow-updating fanfiction.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Just a fun sketch I did when I finally met up with Giratina in Platinum. At the time, I did plan on finishing it, but that, of course, never happened.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Another joke made about the whole Darkrai thing. If Yuki's going to keep the little bugger around, she's gonna need a little something to help her sleep, which Darkrai highly disapproves of.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Made to make fun of someone on Serebii.net for making me feel like crap about my fanfiction.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Yuki's very first Trainer ID, which was a collab between my friend Spanex and myself. I made the card itself and put everything together, while she made the Yuki sprite for me. Looking at it now, it seems to be a little crowded.

=-=-=-=-=-=

An innocent image of Yuki in her youth, along with Skully, whom is still a Duskull here.

=-=-=-=-=-=

This was supposed to be my SoulSilver Trainer Card, but I've lost the Photoshop file for it, so there's no way I can edit it without things getting a little messy...maybe I'll make a new one. This time the sprite was done by me.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Just an SD image of Yuki with her partners Yurei (Misdreavus) and Skully (Dusclops) when she was just starting out as a volunteer Grunt.

=-=-=-=-=-=

You see this? I made this! If anyone else says they invented the Miror B. Ribbon, feed them to the Ludicolos!!

=-=-=-=-=-=

Actually, this came before the Miror B. Ribbon. It's just not in my DeviantART gallery. A lovely little sprite edit of Yuki walking around. I was too lazy to make ones of her from the other angles, so I fail and can't do anything special now. XD

=-=-=-=-=-=

My very first attempt at drawing Miror B., Trudly, and Folly. I got Folly's hair wrong SO badly, but that's because I couldn't find a half decent image of him at the time.

=-=-=-=-=-=

A 900x900 canvas cannot contain SD Miror B.'s almighty Afro!!
    Last edited by Yuki of Team Rocket; 24th September 2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: 5p311in 3rr0r

Drawings | Nightmare on the Job (fanfic) | Yuki's Great Trainer ID Trades!!
    New chapter of NoTJ posted 10.23.10!!

Firm supporter in RadarShipping!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yuki's fanworks

(Oh geez! An image limit!? Am I gonna get in trouble for double posting because I ran outta room? >>;;; )

=-=-=-=-=-=

Now you can see what Yuki carries and who her Pokemon are!
    UPDATE!!
    I have decided to make Yuki 27 instead of 23, so her age on this image is inaccurate!!

=-=-=-=-=-=

Detailed shot of a signature I made

=-=-=-=-=-=

SO proud of this image!! It was so much fun to invent a new outfit for Miror B.
    And I'm so mean to Trudly and Folly! XD
    WTF Mirakle B.!? GTFO!

=-=-=-=-=-=

WARNING: CONTAINS MINOR SEXUAL INNUENDO, DELIVERED FOR THE SAKE OF COMEDY!
    I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNSEEABLE MENTAL IMAGES CAUSED BY THIS COMIC.
    BRAIN BLEACH IS IN THE LEFT DRAWER UNDER THE SINK!
    WHY A DRAWER? CAUSE I SAID SO!
    [/warning]
    If this is too mature for bulbagarden's forums, I WILL remove it, no problems attached.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Decided to give the Anime-style a try a little bit...it still kinda looks like my normal style to some extent actually. Good times.

=-=-=-=-=-=

A fun little comic that spawned from random sketches. A friend of mine finished the third to last frame upon request, because she'd been asking for a collab for a while now.

=-=-=-=-=-=

WARNING! Mature behavior/language!!
    I took note of just how violent/foul mouthed Yuki gets around Team Miror B. in my second fic's notes. Especially with Folly. Personally, I think it's hilarious.

=-=-=-=-=-=

April Fool's prank I pulled this year. I broke a lot of brains this year. X3

=-=-=-=-=-=

April Fool's prank aftermath.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Playing with a little "What if..." scenario where Yuki and Miror B. could have met in their younger years. I do not think this will ever be canon to my fic, but it's still a fun idea to play with.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Playing with more of the "What if..." scenario, this time in the actual Anime style again. It takes me SO much time to draw like this!!

Tiny Yuki is TINY!!

=-=-=-=-=-=

Inspired from my own personal annoying experiences with Headphones...

=-=-=-=-=-=

Decided to draw a decent image of Yuki wearing Folly's clothes, for later reference. Reaction shot was drawn as an afterthought, yet it's my favorite part of the whole image!

=-=-=-=-=-=

More information on Yuki.

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Ozzie and La'Ree

A pair of RP-only rocket grunts I made quickly. They live for drama and romance and with over-exaggerate ANYTHING just to add that little bit of extra drama or romance.

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Magnet

I do not normally do bases and traces and all that crap, but I felt like having a little bit of fun for once and have some shameless self-fanservice. Plus, I just love the song "Magent".

Original image by Yunomi
    Base supplied by cheeseburgerluff

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Ribbons! Wut?

So, I decided that with Black and White coming out soon, I should take some pictures of my in-game team so I can remember just how epic my "Original Three" has become before I would eventually move them to the Gen 5. Carts, since I'll be focusing on training other Pokemon for a while now that they're all lv. 100.

I noticed there was something....missing....on Ticker.

HOW he went for SO LONG with only TWO ribbons without me noticing is anyone's guess!

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Commission: Marti-Hiiku

Pokemon related $15 commission for a friend of mine on Gaia Online.

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Rivos and Moro Sprites

Sprite Edits of my friend Bluewolfie17's characters, Rivos (right) and Moro (left).
    Last edited by Yuki of Team Rocket; 24th September 2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Added images

That's cute. I really like your character with the Darkraii in the first post. :>
    Oh mirror B. There's a guy in my class that has an afro. I'm trying to convince him to dye it like his. XD

Blog Entries

bumping up my thread. I've added new images.

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

*chuckles* I see that you're also a part of the Pokémon Ultimate Battle Frontier....

Cute art, by the way. The registration sheet is just what really caught my eye out of all of this.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

Blog Entries

Post Three of my arts. *shakes fist at image limit*

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Yuki and co. 2

Updated version of Yuki and her Pokemon

=-=-=-=-=-=
    B+W BAWWWWWW comic

Pretty much my reaction to all the BAWWWWing that occurred prior to Pokemon B/W's Japanese release.

=-=-=-=-=-=
    The Wise Monkeys say...

Had to do this when I saw the three monkeys....apparently I got them in the wrong order though. Sorry.

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Soulmates

Forget Afro-Bull. Erufuun is Miror's soulmate Pokemon!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Sketch Mess 12

A Sketch Mess with a few Pokemon images thrown in.

I made Cail WAY too sexy!

=-=-=-=-=-=
    Commission - Joy and Blaziken

$5 commission I did for a friend of mine.
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    Commission - Zack/Yuki (BlankCanvasShipping

$5 commission I did for a friend of mine.
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Ho-Oh Wallpapers

WOOOO!!!

Guess who got the new Pokemon Ranger game?

Went into Photoshop and vectorized the summoning icons for Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Ho-Oh (In the order they are obtained). I won't be doing Latias and Latios, because I'd have to play the game all over again to a point JUST to get Latios's symbol.

There are download links in the description for each if you want higher resolution wallpapers! I believe I have all of them!
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    Last edited by Yuki of Team Rocket; 15th October 2010 at 01:57 AM. Reason: update

Blog Entries

I love these things =D Do more, Rocket-dan Yuki!

Blog Entries

Update! Added 2 Commissions I did. Plus I added Wallpapers I made.

(Commissions are open! PM me for details. If this is not allowed, I will remove this mini-ad)

Blog Entries

I love them. Btw, do you do requests? (I seem to recall commissions bing paid for, but eh)

Could you do my character, A.D, with his Pokémon, stroking Flareon and Pikachu? If it's Ok with you, that is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    I love them. Btw, do you do requests? (I seem to recall commissions bing paid for, but eh)

Could you do my character, A.D, with his Pokémon, stroking Flareon and Pikachu? If it's Ok with you, that is.
    Sorry. I don't do requests. I only do commissions.

The Heretic Twintail ragnarok0422's Avatar
    Add ragnarok0422 on Facebook
    Follow ragnarok0422 on Tumblr

Your works look cute.

Especially this one:

Hope you'll make some more. :)

- - - - - - - - - -
    URPG Stats | Ranger Logs | Judging Logs
    - - - - - - - - - -