Uxie's picture

Thread: Uxie's picture

Default Uxie's picture

This is something that just came to me one day. This hand drawn comic depicts Uxie coming up with a way to show people her eyes without erasing their memories. However it doesn't work out the way she hoped.

Enjoy:

picture.jpg

Please tell me what you think of it.

Default Kingdom key D

So this is a replica I made of King Mickey's Keyblade Kingdom key D. It's made out of foam boards and PVC pipes. I used instructions I found on the internet to make it.

photo.jpg

I still have to close the ends of the PVC pipe and I plan on putting a keychain on the end of it. The only problem there is that I have been unable to find a suitable keychain to put on the end of it so if any of you can help me out with that I would appreciate it. I'll upload another image once I have the keychain put on (if you know where I can get a keychain for it PM me because I have not been able to find one).
    Last edited by Lugia trainer; 22nd July 2014 at 07:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kingdom key D

:O So you're a KH fan too?! Awesome! And that looks great! I want to swing it around!
    3DS Friend Code: 3136-7234-1327
    Y: Black
    Alpha Sapphire: Marik

Claimer of the Keyblade, the Wabbajack, Skill Link, Phoenix Down, Lucina, the Silver Bow, and Roxas.
    Can you ever have too many claims? ...Nah, of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    :O So you're a KH fan too?! Awesome! And that looks great! I want to swing it around!
    Thank you. And yes I am a KH fan. But to be honest when I first heard of the series I wasn't interested at all but then I found out my best friend was into the series s I decided I'd give it a try so I went and rented Kingdom Hearts II and loved it I've been a fan of the series ever since. But that's not important. It is kinda fun to swing around. If you want I can give you a link to the instructions so you can make one for yourself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia trainer View Post
    Thank you. And yes I am a KH fan. But to be honest when I first heard of the series I wasn't interested at all but then I found out my best friend was into the series s I decided I'd give it a try so I went and rented Kingdom Hearts II and loved it I've been a fan of the series ever since. But that's not important. It is kinda fun to swing around. If you want I can give you a link to the instructions so you can make one for yourself.
    Funny. I first saw it during KHII's release in 2005, at my SCHOOL of all places. The book fair had the freaking manga. Of course, my young self was completely turned off by the weird concept... I discovered it only about three years ago. I've gotten a PS3 partly because I wanted to play 1.5 and 2.5. Holy Arceus I love finding other like-minded people!
    ... I'd love a link to wherever you found this. That would be very nice. :D
    3DS Friend Code: 3136-7234-1327
    Y: Black
    Alpha Sapphire: Marik

Claimer of the Keyblade, the Wabbajack, Skill Link, Phoenix Down, Lucina, the Silver Bow, and Roxas.
    Can you ever have too many claims? ...Nah, of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia trainer View Post
    Funny. I first saw it during KHII's release in 2005, at my SCHOOL of all places. The book fair had the freaking manga. Of course, my young self was completely turned off by the weird concept... I discovered it only about three years ago. I've gotten a PS3 partly because I wanted to play 1.5 and 2.5. Holy Arceus I love finding other like-minded people!
    ... I'd love a link to wherever you found this. That would be very nice. :D
    Here you go: How to make a Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts ( Cheap ) I hope yours turns out as good as mine.

Blog Entries

I'd say that you've done a great job on the Kingdom Key D so far. Also, did you use golden metal for the handle? Last I checked, Mickey's key had a golden handle. I'm only asking this because of the lighting. Also, a small detail: I think the top of the handle has some sort of red cloth/ribbon thing on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallyle View Post
    I'd say that you've done a great job on the Kingdom Key D so far. Also, did you use golden metal for the handle? Last I checked, Mickey's key had a golden handle. I'm only asking this because of the lighting. Also, a small detail: I think the top of the handle has some sort of red cloth/ribbon thing on it.
    Well there are some minor differences in mine. I just wrapped electrical tape on the handle so it's easier to hold on to. Also about the red part (I think it's called a rain guard) I never thought of anything I could use for it because the instructions never addressed that but I could see if a red ribbon would work. Like I said before though it's not really 100% complete I still need need to close the ends and I plan on putting a keychain on it but it's been a real pain in the ass finding one that would work. They just don't seem to have them where I look. So if you can tell me where I can get one I would appreciate it.