My father is an artist. However, my skills with art have never been quite up to par...to say the least. I'm just a heavy-handed individual, I guess. Partially for that reason, but mostly because I have nothing better to do, I have decided to shoot for the lowest point that I can, in the name of humor. I will be conforming to the following guidelines while I do this:
- All Pokemon, plus however many more I can think of, will be drawn in MS-Paint, uploaded, and exhibited in this topic.
- I may not look at a picture of, or anything else that would let me see the Pokemon while or shortly before making the image of a Pokemon.
- I may only use the default 28 colors in Paint. Exceptions are made for really dark or pink things.
- I may only use the brush tools, the pencil, the paint fill tool, zooming, and cutting and pasting. Or in other words, no perfect shapes.
- Each image will (ideally) be made in no more than 10 minutes.
Are you ready? Well, ready or not, here we go.
#001 - Bulbasaur
#002 - Ivysaur
#003 - Venusaur
Questions, comments, insults?