Some of my Team Rocket based Art (plus some Lance of the Elite 4 stuff thrown in too)

Thread: Some of my Team Rocket based Art (plus some Lance of the Elite 4 stuff thrown in too)

Default Some of my Team Rocket based Art (plus some Lance of the Elite 4 stuff thrown in too)

Some of my Team Rocket based Art (plus some Lance stuff thrown in too). You can see the full sized versions of this junk (plus more) on my DA account: Ankhesenamen
    Most of this stuff is based off my fan fic which is all about the workings of Team Rocket.

Giovanni's Arrival in Unova

This Place about to blow...

Lance- The Dragon Master

The Subject is Ready

~*~
    "To obtain strong and rare Pokémon and to form a formidable army to take over the world!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Some of my Team Rocket based Art (plus some Lance of the Elite 4 stuff thrown in

Oh wow, this stuff is actually pretty good. Aside from some colouration and a few shape/form oddities, it actually looks like the real deal, something out of the anime.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Default Re: Some of my Team Rocket based Art (plus some Lance of the Elite 4 stuff thrown in

I think you have potential. Just don't trace over pictures, it's always really obvious and makes your own additions stand out in the wrong way.

y team